[FLASH] 2022.12.13

Japanese / Re: Asuka Hanamura 華村あすか
« Last post by irwinner on Today at 03:50:10 AM »
[FLASH] 2022.12.13

Japanese / Re: Asuka Kishi
« Last post by irwinner on Today at 03:49:24 AM »
[FLASH] 2022.12.13

"Good morning, Lieutenant"

<2nd Lieutenant Kitagawa Rio was pleasantly surprised at the sight of one Ebata Kisaki saluting her with the other hand awkwardly holding her cup of cappuchino>

RIO: Morning, Kisaki-chan...please...you don't have to salute me. when you're aboard the Musume, you guys are always an honorary part of our crew.

KISAKI: Thank you! <sitting down, after sipping from her cup> Do you mind if I ask you something, Ma'am?

<RIO nodded> Go ahead.

KISAKI: Matsunaga-san just told us not to call her by her last name. Because of that, Risa's already calling her "Riai-san".

http://c-ute.doorblog.jp/archives/57159159.html

I'm curious how come you and Matsunaga-san are calling each other on a last name basis? She called you "Kitagawa" and you also casually called her Matsunaga.

http://c-ute.doorblog.jp/archives/55209677.html

RIO: Well, Kisaki-chan...if there's one thing I learnt about your senpai, she probably didnt like her teammates calling her by her last name because she doesnt wanna feel like she's interacting with a stranger. She wanted to feel that closeness when you call her Riai-san. As for it between me and Riai...it was just friendly, rivalry banter...we're really just good friends since our days in Officer Cadet School.
Other Fanfics / Re: [Greek God fiction]Protongenoi vs Titan
« Last post by fluttercola on Today at 02:55:36 AM »
I'm looking forward to the final chapter.
The bit where Solji convinced herself that bed sharing was acceptable was hilarious.
slope game
Your novel is one of my favorites.
Japanese / Re: Yuuno Ohara / 大原優乃
« Last post by The Weasel on December 03, 2022, 08:22:54 AM »
Japanese / Re: Yuuno Ohara / 大原優乃
« Last post by The Weasel on December 03, 2022, 03:08:58 AM »
WGPlus Vol. 1 November 2022

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10