JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - IN SILENCE

Author Topic: Yaguchi gets Friday'd and has left MM (latest on Page 1)  (Read 49965 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yaguchi gets Friday'd and has left MM (latest on Page 1)
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2005, 04:21:48 PM »
This is just one big mess.... Paparazzis are the spawn of the devil. Everything they do turns out bad, damn it. >.<

It's just a matter of time before something similar will happen. I bet at least more than half of the MoMusu members' are all fed up with the media. They can barely touch a guy before the fanboys go all berserk.

This sucks.... So she's not going to attend Rika's graduation? And no H!M either?

MoMusu without Mari is like the universe without the sun.... I hope she's at least staying in H!P.

Offline Kenbon~

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2005, 04:38:15 PM »
I've been meaning to come here for some time. What a wonderful time to actually join the boards.  :evil:

Everyone has basically stated the way I feel. I'm very upset, seeing how Mari was the first MoMusu girl I came to love. And now, suddenly waking up on the day of a very, VERY big test, I find this? Blah. .__.

Though, if she is happy with her decision, I wish her the very best luck.

Offline Gimme Dem Junks

• 66% SEXY. 33% HAWT. 1% EVIL!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2005, 04:41:43 PM »
Okay, I don't think her resignation has that much to do with paparazzi shots.  Tama-chan mentioned years ago when Bubka came out with a picture of her kissing some dude with an afro and an article about him "orally stimulating her clitoris."  Seriously.  Maybe, if she was already unhappy, something like that could've pushed her over the edge.  But I seriously doubt that it was just this one thing.

In my opinion, this was a long time coming.  The difference, in age alone, between Mari and the other girls in the group is a big deal.  But this is not some snap decision.  I think Mari is too smart for that.  There is either something going on that we don't know about and may or may not ever hear about at all or this was a decision that she's been considering for a very long time.  Maybe both.

Someone joked that she was pregnant on JPM and that was deemed inappropriate.  But something like that really wouldn't surprise me in this situation.  Who else has left H!P as suddenly as this?  Rinne, Michiyo, Rika Ishii and maybe those Sheki-dol girls are the only ones I can think of.  But this is Mari.  You'd think they'd at least try to capitalize on her leaving with a big grad concert and some other crap.  Maybe she's not pregnant or something that's such a big deal but I don't think that this is just some temper tantrum over a tabloid.

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2005, 04:49:08 PM »
While I don't think the tabloid's the cause of this, it just doesn't seem it's long planned neither. I mean, why now? why now? Right before Rika grads? The only ones that can hold on MoMusu are Yaguchi and Yossi. Assuming 7th gen has less of an effect than Goto did when she joined, MM will surely collapse.

I woke up and saw this. This is so shit.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2005, 05:00:42 PM »
The more sober I am (from the shock and 'sadness'), the more I think something just ain't right with this whole incident. In the official announcement, it says that she felt responsible for this and decided to quit now? Or some say this is UFA's punishment and they fired her now? Why now? MM's new single is coming out soon, there are probably some tv shows that haven't been taped yet, and they're still on tour. Why can't they [UFA and Yaguchi] just wait for 3 more weeks to do this? This can't be in the best interest of the group. Everything is just so weird. I'm starting to think that she's getting married or something, but then again, 3 more weeks, why can't they wait?

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2005, 05:05:58 PM »
This is too abrupt to be a decision coming from before. And I don't think the idea of getting married or being pregnant is so crazy.
Maybe that's why she decided this so suddenly. "I leave now, or ever". I guess she understood this was the moment.

whatever it is, Yagu deserves a life, if this is the right thing, ok, welcome.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline kk99

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2005, 05:12:06 PM »
I'm so shocked, and still can't believe it. I just don't understand why Yaguchi needs to quit because of dating. She's 22 already. I think there are some other issues she was considering or planing, thus made this decision, but I can't figure out why at this time. Maybe politics plays some role.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2005, 05:40:39 PM »
I'm starting to think that she's getting married or something

Marriage, pregnancy.. at least the press note and Mari herself said the "solo activities" thing.

Offline Redturtle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2005, 06:08:29 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan
but then again, 3 more weeks, why can't they wait?

Because she is pregnant and her stomach is beginning to show.

Seriously, this is the only logical reason I've come up. :evil:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2005, 06:15:08 PM »
Quote from: Redturtle
Because she is pregnant and her stomach is beginning to show.
Seriously, this is the only logical reason I've come up. :evil:

Haha! But, yeah, I can't think of anything better either.

Nothing new from ChanChami. Rika just read the announcement at the end of the show. She didn't even comment, I think.

Quote from: Son Goku
Woah, we broke a record...

What record?

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2005, 06:21:06 PM »
Those pictures are rather light reason to quit, maybe there really is something mysterious behind it. But it's just obvious that she has some life too, she's already 22.

I continue supporting her! Hope she don't disappear completely.
coot is ctz

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2005, 06:35:40 PM »
especially considering the timing, it's easy to assume that there is shocking information that we don't know about, but I suppose it's possible that the decision was not made in a flash... that much had been brewing under the surface.... possibly for eons.
that Yaguchi would leave MM; pity about the circumstances.

To be fair to Friday, the article is not very offensive, if anything it's just a bit nosey. it says stuff like he was very concerned for her or that they were a nice couple. unless it's just pretending to be sweet and cute whilst knowing the implications only too well. burriko friday.

besides, quite apart from the reporting, a large part of the 'blame' should fall on the fanboy structure that supports/ pressurizes idols.
of course, perhaps the 'truth' is strictly private.
sigh..... All the best, Yaguchi!
and long live Morning Musume!

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Redturtle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2005, 06:45:21 PM »
Mari got Friday'd on 4/10.
Mari quitted on 4/14.

We don't know the conspiracy behind it, but there's a high chance that the girls knew it not long before we did. I'm worried about how the girls are coping with this--especially the new leaders. Btw I hope Fujimoto will be sub-lead. :lol:

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2005, 07:32:17 PM »
wow crazy, first time i read this in JPM, i thought it was another joke someone had put up. turns out it is true. although i dont really care about mari, this is a bad way to end her days with MM. i am wondering what will happen in the Rika graduating concert?? its gonna be even more emotional for MM and especially Rika who has been rather close to Mari since she joined.

sth i dont get though, if mari quit because of dating, then why in the article it said she'll go solo???isnt ur still an idol being a soloist??

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2005, 07:44:32 PM »
Quote from: ahcheungape
sth i dont get though, if mari quit because of dating, then why in the article it said she'll go solo???isnt ur still an idol being a soloist??

I think they mean she'll be doing solo activities, not necessary having a solo singing career. Then, she'll be labelled as a Talent, not an Idol.

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2005, 07:49:45 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Quote from: ahcheungape

I think they mean she'll be doing solo activities, not necessary having a solo singing career. Then, she'll be labelled as a Talent, not an Idol.

I don't think she's gonna be solo singer, like Maki or Nacchi, either, I hope she continues in Yaguchi Hitori or other TV shows... Even Kei is in Hello!Morning!
coot is ctz

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2005, 08:50:26 PM »
well shit.. this ruined my day.

i hope she continues yaguchi hitori.

one of my favorite members GONE.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2005, 09:05:30 PM »
What really pisses me off is I probably won't be able to see Mari anymore..... I never like those comedy shows she is hosting coz I don't know Japanese.

UFA should be just disbanded, it fails big time as a management company.  

Always support Mari Yaguchi.

Offline ky_khor

• 高橋隊軍曹
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2005, 09:08:13 PM »
ky fallen into darkside of Jpop bcoz of Friday...... Fakkayarou!!!

edit: hey i dun get to access anywhere.... Forumyarou!!!

Offline Deviruchi

• Miki Freak
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2005, 09:26:06 PM »
I'm just speechless, pissed off, shox, and can't even concentrate on my classes  :hammer:
I hate that Fucking Friday.
I don't know what will happened to MM with Yossi as their leader, she's not ready yet.
And i  think Hello Morning will be 50% less entertaining without Mari.

You need to quit & felt responsible just because dating a guy?? stupid and dumb reason  :fuckyou:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - IN SILENCE