JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Tonbo

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 117121 times)

Offline takashu

• ecchi
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Ch. 5 Part 1 (02/23/2014) <<
« Reply #360 on: March 11, 2014, 09:38:03 AM »
I'm a new reader here :kneelbow: :hee:

very enjoyable reading your fanfic  :k-great:, I did not even stop reading from the first season to the last update. :mon fyeah:

hope you soon update * sorry for my bad english

Offline Akira ryusen sora

• Ecchi
  • KAIxACCHAN / ATSUMINA FOREVER!
« Reply #361 on: March 12, 2014, 04:00:55 PM »
Finally they meet :3
Can't wait next chapter...
Please update soon :twothumbs

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #362 on: March 12, 2014, 04:26:27 PM »
Please continue^^

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2014, 07:31:56 AM »
Looking forward for the next chapter .. Please update this author-san.. Where are you??? Are you busy??? :(

Offline Isaa_san

TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Ch. 5 Part 1 (02/23/2014) <<
« Reply #364 on: May 04, 2014, 09:00:17 AM »
Great story!
I've been a silent reader o;
Please continue c:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Hello!! It’s me again!! LOL

I know lots of people started to desperate and thought that this fic is going to be hiatus. But guys, I’m still here.
Okay, I’ve been so busy and also lazy. I’m sorry and I hope all of you still patient for this fic. I promise to write this fic until the end. So, this is a bit of the story. Enjoy :D

Taking Care Of You: Season 2
Chapter 5 Part 2.

*Flashback*

Kai’s POV.

The taxi finally arrived in front of my house. I miss this place so bad. Every moment from the past suddenly comes into my mind, about my childhood, my parents, and also… my Atsuko. By the way, I don’t know where is she now. I didn’t call or text her since I took my flight to Japan. She could be in her apartment or inside this house. I want to meet her as soon as possible. But I think I want to rest my self for a while. The flight and everything happened recently really makes me tired. I need to sleep.

Two maids greets me when I get in the house. Seems so quiet. I don’t talk too much to them, I only bring a suitcase and a backpack. I can bring them to my room by myself. So I just ask them to go back to sleep and I go upstairs to my room by myself.

It’s unlocked, when I reach my bedroom door. I get in the dark room. Hmm… I can feel the scent. I really miss my bedroom. I turn on the light and put my suitcase near the table. Just when I turn around, I feel shocked. For real??!! Someone’s sleeping on my bed.

Is that… Atsuko??

I walk slowly approaching my bed. It’s really Atsuko who sleeps on my bed. Yeah, I can see her angelic face.
I knelt down on my knee and staring at her. I smile as I can’t even blink my eyes for seeing this sleeping beauty in front of me. I lift my hand and my fingers touch her soft cheek.

It’s really her.

I stand up again and take off my shoes. I get on my bed, lying behind her. I put my hand on her waist, sticking my body to hers. I can smell the scent of her hair. I kiss her head and slowly I can’t help my eyes to sleep.

*end of flashback*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Acchan's POV

Kai is sounds asleep. I’m still staring at him while my fingers stroke his hair. I just can’t still believe in what just happened. My lover is in front of me, we’re on his bed and he’s hugging me. I can feel his breath…  his warmth… gosh, how could he get in here?  I slowly put away his hand off of my body, slowly get up, but I keep trying not to wake him up. Once I get my feet on the floor, I quickly get out of Kai’s room. I walk downstairs and go to my room.

There I see my bag then I get it to grab my phone. I quickly dial Saki-chan’s number.

Beep… 

Beep …

h“Moshi moshi” I greet her.

“Ah, you’re up?”

“Saki-chan… I-”

“You had me a rough time last night” she cuts my words.
“You were drunk!   HEAVILY…  “ she sighs. I just listen to her and she continues.
“I drove you home, but then you were angry and forced me to take you home. Lucky I got your house’s number on your phone. The maid told me the address and you we’re finally there.”

“And then?”

“And then WHAT? I leave just when the maid got you inside the house. Wait, are you still at home? I’m afraid if you’re not home now!” she sounds so worried.

“No, it’s okay, I’m home. I’m just… ” I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I throw my body on my bed. “I don’t remember anything about how did I get here.”

“BAKA!”

I chuckle. “Saki-chan… who did you meet last night in my house?”

“Your maid only. Why?”

GREAT! She didn’t meet Kai.

“Umm, nothing, it’s just… embarrassing if my uncle found me in heavy drunk” I lied.

“Acchan, you’re so messy lately. I think you need a bit rest. I just thought about giving you a long holiday, maybe for a week.”

“What? A week? But why?”

“Hey hey hey, I never heard any actress complaining about holiday. Why? You want to go to do your job? NO! I won’t allow you doing your job with that mess situation. I think you need to fresh up your brain and mind, Acchan. Really..” she explains. “Just go somewhere and make sure you’re back with a new you, okay”

“Really?! Oh.. I love you Saki-chan!! Yeay a week!!!”

I end the conversation. It’s really my best day. Kai is here and I get a week day off. Too much excited, I go to the bathroom, take my body under the shower. It’s coming up again. That thought about how did Kai get home. I quickly finish my shower and put a nice dress on my body. Kai is home, by the way. It’s fine if I’m look pretty in front of him. The time when I get out of my room, I meet a maid.

“Acchan, how are you now? Feels better?” she touch my forehead with her hand. “You look so terrible last night. Heavy drunk, huh?”

I give her a warm smile. “I’m all okay. Thanks for caring me…”

“Oh, I almost forget to tell you. Young master is here” she tells me. “After I’ve taken you to your bedroom, I went back to sleep. And then about 2 hours later, young master came. It was surprising, though. He looked so tired, so he just went to his room to sleep.”

I don’t get it. Doesn’t this woman know that I slept in his room last night? Did I unconciously move to his room and sleep there? Damn. Saki-chan is right. I’m totally messy. I need holiday.

“REALLY??” I act like I’m very surprised and super happy.  “Oh my god, he didn’t tell me that he would come home!”

She smiles. “I think he want to give you a surprise, Acchan. You’re lucky girl..”
“Well, let’s make breakfast while waiting for him to wake up”

“Okay, let’s go!” I excitedly drag her to the kitchen.

When we arrived in the kitchen, the maid takes some ingredients from the fridge and we start to cook.

“Don’t you have any schedule today?” she asks me.

“No, my manager gives me day off for a week” I answer her and smiles.

“Ah that’s great! You can spend more time with young master ” she continues. “Even we don’t know yet how long he will stay.”

She’s right. Kai is here but I don’t even know what’s his purpose to come to Japan. Business? I don’t know…

“Nee… can you not to tell Kai about last night?”

“Huh? You mean about the ‘heavy drunk’ thing?” she smirks.

I blushed awkwardly. “Yes… It’s embarrassing”

“Sure, honey…” she smiles. “I won’t let him know about this.”

“Thanks..”

“By the way, what made you so messy last night huh? You drunk, there must be something made you worry.”

“It’s him, though…” I answer simply. “I don’t know that longing can make me suffering that bad.”

“La la la… young love…” she pokes my shoulder and laugh.

So it’s clear now. I can arrange every pieces of what happened last night and everything is safe. Saki-chan doesn’t know about Kai. Kai doesn’t know how lame I was last night. Although it still leaves me with the question about what is Kai’s purpose in Japan. An hour later, the foods are done. I serve them on the table when suddenly someone’s hands get around my waist.

I realize that it’s Kai when he hugs me from behind. “How rude you left me alone” Kai whispers in my ear. It somehow makes me shivered that his lips are just next to my ear. I can feel the heat. He hugs me tight and he kissed my shoulder.

I turn around and face him, but he still doesn’t want to keep our bodies apart.
“If I went to sleep again, who will cook your favorite food for breakfast?”
I said as I put my hands around his neck.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. “Okay… okay…“

“Come on, let’s get your breakfast!” I lead him to the dining room. We have our breakfast, or maybe it’s a brunch, because too late for a breakfast. I can see him keep staring at  me while eating his meal.

“Hey! Why are you keep staring at me??” I suddenly ask him, though I can feel that I’m blushed because of it.

He smiles. Oh, damn!! His dimples. I miss them.

“You looks more beautiful than in the magazine” he said.  My heart beats fast.

I chuckled. “Magazine? Which magazine?”

He suddenly gets choked. I give him a glass of water. I don’t know what he’s thinking of when I asked him about magazine. Ah, this boy. Don’t tell me that he bought every magazine that contains my pictures.

“Anyway, you haven’t told me how did you get here, AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME??”

“Ano…” he starts to think.

“Kai??”

“I miss you” he said with his innocent face.

“EH??”

“Yes, Atsuko. I miss you. That’s all” he puts his chopsticks and holds my hand.

I smile at him. So maybe the maid was right. I think he gave me a surprise.

“Well, honestly, it’s a long story. But I really tell the truth, I miss you, Atsuko.”

I love this boy very much. I love you, Kai.

“I miss you too. Thanks for coming because of me.”
“So how long will you stay here?”

“Umm, I don’t know. But I can’t stay more than a week”

“So it’s a week?” I start to smirk at him.

“Yeah, maybe… why?”

I kiss his cheek. He seems very surprised of my sudden act as he closes his eyes when I kiss his cheek. I laugh at him. Kai is so cute!! Kami-sama. Thank you for this happiness. We can have a week together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
End of Chapter 5.

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
KaiAcchan moment is finally come  :lol: :lol: XD XD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 02:35:04 PM by IamNot_Glad »
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline taenylove

• Member+
Yaaaay~ finally an update
So cute :)

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
It's too short, I want a drama! Lol

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah an update at last ..............

ah.. so nothing happened between Atsuko and Kai

What happened with saki's sister, was she okay?

Would Sae know that Kai left for Japan?

Would Sae ask Kai to go back and leave Atsuko again?

What would Atsuko and Kai do for a week?

Would they be able to depth their relationship?

Would there be scandal about Kai and Atsuko?

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
It been a long since your last update. Love them (Kai x Atsuko) being lovey dovey.

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
More kaiacchan.... Moreeeeee please  :lol: :love:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
FINALLY!!!!!!
welcome back chemicalstar-san  :welcome
im so happy u back and continue this awesome fanfic,arigatou author-san  :kneelbow:
kaixacchan sweet like always  :ptam-aww:
they are miss each other and lovey dovey like that just make me.......melt!  :luvluv1:
please keep update it and give me more kaixacchan author-san :inlove:
and dont u dare to hiatus  :mon evil: :mon wtfmm:
i willing to wait until this fanfic even it takes long time but please dont hiatus ok?
im wait u author-san,matta ne~  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
FINALLY!!! thanx for this episode

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you so much for updated this story  :farofflook:
so romantic story between kai and acchan  :inlove:
yeah spending a week just both of them  :mon inluv:
what will they do in the time??  XD XD LOL

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
You give me hope  :heart:
I don't know how to spend this summer other than reading akb fanfic orz
A WEEK  :lol: :lol: :lol: And TAKAMINA DANSO BLACK HAIR  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 6 (07/03/2014) <<
« Reply #376 on: July 03, 2014, 06:39:50 PM »
 Hello all. Thank you for all the compliments, and I’m glad that a lot of you are still read this long last fic. LOL.
Also, welcome to the new reader :D
So this is the next chapter. Enjoy 

TAKING CARE OF YOU
Season 2 Chapter 6

I love this boy very much. I love you, Kai.

“I miss you too. Thanks for coming because of me.”
“So how long will you stay here?”

“Umm, I don’t know. But I can’t stay more than a week”

“So it’s a week?” I start to smirk at him.

“Yeah, maybe… why?”

I kiss his cheek. He seems very surprised of my sudden act. Kami-sama. Thank you for this happiness. We can have a week together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Kai looks at Acchan with confused look. “Naande?”

“You know, my manager gave me day off” Acchan said with small grin on her face.  “…for a week!”

“REALLY??!!” Kai widened his eyes. “Haa… I come home at the right time, then!”
Kai starts to wonder what he will do for a week with Acchan. He thinks that they should go somewhere to spend their quality time.

After finishing their breakfast, suddenly Acchan get up from her seat and grab Kai’s wrist.

“What is it?” Kai asked as she drags him to the house backyard.

“Come on, I want to show you something” she smiles as she keeps dragging Kai to a small house where Acchan and her parents live when the first time they lived in Takahashi’s residence.

“Since Uncle Kine started being busy with his job in your office he doesn’t live here anymore. Now a maid lives here.”

“Oh” that’s just what Kai said to Acchan. “And?”

“She’s not alone here. She’s accompanied with 5 armies!!” Acchan grins at him as she knocks on the door.

“ARMIES??” Kai said out loud. “She lives here with 5 men?? And they are armies??” Kai has no idea about what Acchan just said. How dare a maid lives in his house bringing five men inside without his permission. And the shocking thing, Acchan knows about it. Now Kai is very confused.

“Excuse me” Acchan said while knocking the door.

“Just come in, Acchan!! It’s unlocked!!” a woman voice heard from inside the house.

Acchan opend the door and takes Kai in.

“Ahh, Young Master!!” a woman walks in from the kitchen with a dog.  She bows at Kai and he replies.

WOOF WOOF!!

The dog barks at Kai with vicious look, just like it is ready to attack him.

Looking at this situation, Kai starts to panic. He takes a step back. But then Acchan, with his excited expression, walks approach the dog and hugs it. “HONEY!!!”

The dog seems likes Acchan, but then it looks at Kai and starts to bark again.

“Ne… don’t worry! He’s not a stranger”  Acchan said as she caress the dog’s forehead. “Don’t you remember him??”

“H-h-honey??” Kai said trembling.

“Yes, Kai..” Acchan laughs. “Come here! Greets him!”

Kai tries to gather all himself and walks approach the dog and Acchan.

WOOF!!

Kai stops when the dog barks.

Acchan chuckles, “It’s okay, Honey… He is Kai!! He’s the one who took you here when you’re a little puppy”

“Are you sure he won’t attack me?” Kai asked, still hesitant with his movement. “Hello!!” he forces himself to greet the dog with a smile.

Acchan takes Kai’s hand and places it on the dog’s head. Looks like the dog starts to like Kai, even it still don’t remember who Kai is.

“He grows up” Kai smiles at Acchan. He turns to the dog again. Now Kai can control the dog. “Thanks for taking care of him.”

“It’s the best birthday gift, though…” Acchan replies his smile. “Thank you Kai” she kisses Kai’s cheek again, making him blush. Funny thing is, the dog imitates what Acchan did. It nuzzles on Kai’s face and they laugh together.

“So this is the armies?” Kai said. “A big dog as 5 armies?”

“Hmm, no. Actually, there are more than Honey.” Acchan replies. “Come on!” She drags him to a room inside the house. There is a cute huge pillow on the floor. “Look, Honey has a family…”

Kai looks so stunned with the view that he is seeing now. A female dog lays on the pillow with three puppies lay beside it, suckling on its breast. “This is awesome!!”

Honey, the male dog, walks to the female one and licks its head.

“This is just… WOW!! A family!!” Kai still stunned of the view.

“Sweet, isn’t it?”

“Yeah…” Kai smiles. He caresses the dogs. “I hope we have one” still with his eyes on the dogs.

“Family?” Acchan looks at him.

“Yeah, we can have three children” Kai said unconciously.

“Three?” Acchan chuckles. That time Kai realizes what stupid thing he just said. His face got red.

“…Or more, hehehe” he laughs awkwardly.

Acchan just looks away, changing her direction to the dogs.

“Hey, let’s go out somewhere!” Kai holds Acchan’s hand. “I miss hanging around Japan”

“Ah! Good idea!” Acchan replies excitedly. “I think I know where we have to go..”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

“For God sake, darling… She’s no one. Maybe just my junior in college”

“She’s no one? She sent you basketball shoes and you said she’s no one?”

“I don’t know anything about this. Maybe she’s just admiring me”

The black long haired girl takes the shoes and walks fast towards the main door.
“You’ll never wear this shoes!!”

“Okay! Okay! Whatever you want to do, but please don’t be angry..”

“I’m not only angry, I’m mad!!” Rena open the door and throw away the shoes.

BUMM..

“SHIT!!!” a guy who’s just about to walk in the café stuck by a pair of basketball shoes, right on his head. (* you can imagine the size of basketball shoes. It’s HUGE. LOL)
“AAARRGGHH…” Kai holds his head in pain.

“KAI!! Oh my… are you okay??” Acchan who just get out from the car, runs towards him.

Rena widened her eyes. “OOPS!!” she close her mouth by her hand. She can’t believe it. First, she can’t believe that the shoes crashed someone’s head. Second, she can’t believe it’s Kai and Acchan.

“What happened?” Jun comes near to see.

Acchan caress his head. “Is it hurts?”

“Arggh… Damn it!” Kai take the shoes on the ground and throw it back to the direction where the shoes just attacked him.

BUMMM

Now the shoes land right on Jun’s nose just before he saw who is the guy outside the café.

“Geez, Kai! What did you do!!” now Acchan who is close her mouth by her hand as she realizes the shoes struck on Jun’s face.

“AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!” Jun shouts loudly. Blood starts to flow from his nose.

Still holding the scar on his forehead, Kai can see who is the guy in front of the door.

“MATSUI?!”

Both of the guys approach and hug each others, while the girls still can’t believe of what just happened.

“I didn’t expect this kind of situation we had after separated for years” Jun said. Now they sit inside the café where Rena serve them coffee and waffles .

“It’s dramatic!” Acchan said while taking care of Kai’s wound.

“Ahh ittai-” Kai groans.

“Hold on a bit, Kai” Acchan blows his wound. Instead of feel the pain, Kai is blushing as takes a glance at Acchan’s face close to him.

“I don’t know Rena can throw something that powerful. What is she? Hulk?” Kai said whispering to Jun. Hearing that words, Acchan slaps his shoulder and chuckles. Rena is currently in the kitchen that she can’t hear what they’re talking about.

“She’s mad” Jun said, lowering his voice. “Someone sent a gift to me. Rena opened the box. I didn’t even know who gave it. Then she found basketball shoes and a love letter inside the box. That’s why…”

“Ahh, so you’re a basketball star now?”

Jun grins at him. “Yeah, when there no Oshima and Takahashi, who else can take the place? ME. For the win!” Jun smiles with evilish look.

“How’s your nose now?” Rena walks approach, bringing some cookies.

Hearing that Rena is coming, Jun acts like it’a a bad off. He groans and holds the cotton on his nose. “Aaarrh, it’s really painful! I can’t hold it” he acts like that so that Rena stops angry with him.

“I’m sorry, Jun… it’s all my fault” Rena said, taking care at Jun’s bleeding nose. “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t did it…”

Kai and Acchan sighs looking at this drama.

Realizing that there are Kai and Acchan in front of them, Rena quickly said “Oh, and I’m sorry too, Kai. I never mean to do it to you. Hehe”

“It’s okay… Seems like he’s got a worse wound” Kai replies.

“ARRGGHH.. Kai, you threw the shoes too hard, it almost killed me.” Jun said.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever!” Kai said. “As long as you two don’t fight each other again”

“Aww, cute” Acchan looks at her sweet boyfriend. She kisses his cheek. “Love you, Kai” she whispers.

They spend the day by chatting in the café for hours. There are so many things to tell to each other since Kai and Jun haven’t met in more than three years.

“Don’t you have any plan for a trip?” Rena asked Kai and Acchan.

“Yeah, you can ask Mario where to go.” Jun added. “He’s a traveler, should’ve known where is the right place for a famous actress to spend her holiday with her boyfriend.”

“Ah yeah, Mario!” Kai shouts. “How could I forget that he’s a traveler now.”

“That’s right, Acchan, maybe he knows where’s the safe place without paparazzi.” Rena said.

“I’ll call him then..”

After visits Rena and Jun and spent the day in their café, Acchan and Kai go to the city where they can find a lot of street foods. Somehow it reminds them about the first time they went out together long time ago. But the difference now, Acchan has to wear mask and glasses for disguise while Kai doesn’t worry with his appearance because he’s not a superstar like Acchan. But it doesn’t matter to him, he does understand about Acchan’s position. Feeling tired enough, they go back to their house.

They meet Kine when they arrived at home. That’s when Kai finally tell the truth about how he went back to Japan. Kine promises Kai that he won’t tell Uncle Sae about it. Kai also ask for Kine’s permission to take Acchan for a trip to Hawaii. He got a mail from Mario that it would be nice to spend several days trip in Hawaii.

Atsuko go to Kai’s room so the two can see the mail from Mario about some places to visit in Hawaii. They choose the beach, party, and cool places and book the flight.

“I think we can start to pack our bags tomorrow” Acchan said as Kai turn off his computer.

“Un, it’s late of night after all..”

“Well, I’ll go back to my room. Good night Kai…” Acchan said and walk to the door.

Kai suddenly calls her when she’s about to leave the room. “Hey Atsuko”

“Yes?”

There’s a silence for a while, Acchan stares at him with questioning look.

“C-can we sleep together?” he said trembling.

It feels like something heavy drops on Acchan’s chest hearing Kai said that, with his typical innocent face. He always says something shocking with that stupid face.

Kai turns his head down, knowing that he just did a stupid thing that he knows Acchan will think bad about him by hearing it. He blames himself. He regrets of everything just came out from his mouth. “Stupid!” he thoughts. There’s silence between the two, until..

“My door’s unlocked” suddenly Acchan says.
It’s automatically makes Kai look at her, he saw her smiled and then she went away leaving him in the room.

~ Kai’s POV ~

“Is it real? Or she’s just kidding me? Teasing me? Or... maybe she’s serious?” I thought.

My heart starts to beat so fast that I can’t think properly what I have to do now. Gosh, are we really going to do it tonight? I can feel my hands are shivering. I’m totally nervous.

“Wait.. wait.. Kai, please calm down” I try to make myself calm but I can’t. Now I’m just walking around in my room with no idea what I have to do first.

What I have to do now? I think again while keep walking around with super nervous feeling.

“Condom? Yes, that’s right. I need a condom!”

Geez how could I forget about that important thing! Ah, I will ask Kine to buy it. I quickly get my wallet to get some money. I get out of my room to look for Kine. But when I’m about to leave my room, I suddenly remember something.

“WAIT. Kine is Atsuko’s uncle. How can I ask him to buy a condom for... SHIT!! I can’t do that. I have to buy it by myself.”

I get back to my room, change my clothes and get my car key. I drive by myself to the nearest place to buy that protector. I’m so glad that there are a lot of vending machines that sell condom in Japan. I buy the most expensive one. It has to be special for me and Atsuko/ I quickly drive back home. When I get home, the house seems so quiet. I wonder where’s everyone. I walk towards my room and..

“DING..DING.. DING..”

“Whoaaaahh!!!” I’m so surprised just when I walked pass the wall clock, its chime is dinging. That time I look at the clock and it shows that it’s 12PM in the midnight. No wonder the house seems so quiet. I guess everyone’s sleeping.

I go to my room and prepare myself, wearing an armless shirt and a trousers. I check out the mirror to see how do I look. Great! I take a deep breath. Inhale.. exhale.. My heart starts to beat fast again.

I close my eyes and try to ensure myself that everything’s gonna be fine. I take a look at the mirror again, just to ensure that I’m look fine. I grab the condom I bought then leave my room, I walk to Atsuko’s room downstairs. I meet nobody on my way there. Good. Because it’s gonna be embarrassing if someone finds out that I’m going to enter Atsuko’s room this late of night.

Just when I arrived in front of her room, my heart beats fast again. The door is closed but as I remember that Atsuko said she didn’t lock the door. I don’t know if I have to knock it first or just go inside. I try to take a deep breath before I slowly knock the door.

KNOCK..KNOCK..

“Atsuko, it’s me..” I said, half whispering. I don’t want anyone hear me knocking on her door. I wait for two or three seconds but there’s no answer.

KNOCK.. KNOCK..

“I’m getting in, okay” I said while opening the door knob and slowly enter her room.

The main lamp is turned off, she just keep the table lamp turned on so that the room filled by the dim light. I look around and find her is laying on a side of the bed with her back is facing me.

“Atsuko..” I call her. She doesn’t answer or gives any movement. I walk around the bed and see her pretty face. She’s sleeping.

I sigh to myself seeing her sleeping peacefully. I look at the condom I hold. I think I was late. She’s sleeping already, it’s impossible to do it tonight. I put the condom in my pocket then I sit on the other side of the bed. Now I’m confused of what I have to do next. Should I continue to sleep here or just get back to sleep in my own room.

Then I hear she moves around and facing me, still with her eyes closed. I look at her. It’s so magical that she can make my heart beats fast only with her sleeping appearance, with her eyes closed, with no smile on her face. Looking at her innocent sleeping face makes me stares at her unconciously.  I decide to get on the bed and lay my body beside her.

I think my movement makes her notices that someone just get on the bed. She slowly half opens her eyes.  “Kai…?”

I smiles at her. “Yeah? It’s me…”

She moves closer still with her eyes closed and moves her hand around my torso. I think my heart is ready to explode as she hugs me just like a teddy bear. She is very close to me. NO. It’s not only close, but her body is sticking on me. Literally, sticking. I can even feel her breath on my neck. I doubt if I can sleep properly with her hugging me, on her bed, along the night.
Two hours later…
Damn I can’t sleep!!!!! Seriously. We stay here with the same position for two hours. She’s sound asleep but I can’t even close my eyes for a second. I took a glance at a big photo on the wall. It’s the little Atsuko’s photograph with MG and Mrs.Maeda.  Somehow I can’t believe that the little girl on the photo who is smiling cutely with my driver and maid, now grows as a beautiful, yet hot girl, who is now on my embrace with her night gown. I think it’s embarassing, though, to make out with Atsuko in this room, with MG and Mrs.Maeda’s picture on the wall. Seems like MG keep watching me not to touch her daughter.

“Ah, horrible” I shook my head then look below my chin. A princess is peacefully sleeping there. I kiss her forehead then close my eyes. Wishing that I can sleep properly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
End of Season 2 Chapter 6
See ya later ;)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #377 on: July 05, 2014, 06:56:12 PM »
Waiting for chapter 7 or omake of Kai x Acchan.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #378 on: July 05, 2014, 06:59:03 PM »
i can't wait to read the next chapter!! :farofflook:
update soon chem :on gay:

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #379 on: July 05, 2014, 09:08:36 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAA
even my heart beat so fast while reading. i cant imagine how kai feels  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Tonbo