JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Mr. Taxi [Steve Aoki remix]

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 117200 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 7- 20/04/12 <<
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2013, 12:20:06 PM »
Thanks for your update!  :farofflook:

Maji de!?!??! Sae is gay!?  :mon spit:  Who is that 'man'? Sayaka?  :cool2:
Those girls are bad!!  :scolding:
Yuu is flirting with girls eh...   :bigdeal:
And please update soon!  :kneelbow:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2013, 12:54:59 PM »
Sae is a ....... GAY :OMG:

Nice chapter

Thanks for update.
  :thumbup

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2013, 01:12:10 PM »
Sae ??? :o Bromance ?? :cool2:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
Kai do love Atsuko. He even helping her by preventing Atsuko to watch the movie as the bully girls will be going to cinema too. Aww, Kai don't be so iceberg man !
You need Atsuko to break the iceberg. ^_^

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2013, 03:02:56 PM »
Sae................um................
HE'S GAY?????????!!!!!... :? :? :?  :shock: :shock:
hoping the man is Sayaka....

Typical for Yuu to flirt with girls....

those girls.... :on kimbo: :on kimbo:
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 7- 20/04/13 <<
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2013, 03:53:46 AM »
LOL.
NICE UPDATE :)
CANT WAIT FOR ATSUMINA LOVEY DOVEY :P

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER  :twothumbs
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2013, 10:33:15 AM »
Ah... Kai is getting more and more friends...

Poor Atsuko being bullied a bit by Kai by making her remaking his coffee...   :smhid

Hahaha... He could not sleep because of it...  :lol:

Great news there... for Atsuko not being there... in the movie theatre... avoided getting bullied...

Ah... it was because she was popular by the guys that she got bullied...

Eh... Sae was gay... that was why he always needed to go back to US... he had a partner there...

That kind of relationship was not being looked well in Japan I think... in comparison to US...

What is Kai going to do with this revelation...?

What's going to happen to Atsuko...?

Who's going to help Atsuko from being bullied?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
sae is gay.................
and that guy is sayaka right?  XD
i really like little kai yuu mario jurina and acchan
it's so cute can't wait for atsumina and other pairs :love:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2013, 01:56:14 PM »
Thanks all for the comments.. I'm glad that you're still reading this fic.

I already finish the next chapter and about to post it tomorrow, after it hits 2500views I guess.. :-D

and about Sae's partner, you guys should've known who is he. LOL

And be patient for you who is waiting for atsumina moment. I'll make it long.. HAHAHAHA

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
I already finish the next chapter and about to post it tomorrow, after it hits 2500views I guess.. :-D
And be patient for you who is waiting for atsumina moment. I'll make it long.. HAHAHAHA

kyaaaa....
i cant wait!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ATSUMINA~~
i will wait....but pls..not for to long??XD
thank you for the update chem-san!!!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2013, 03:26:51 PM »
Uncle Sae's secret...woohoo..

Happy to see more characters added in...yuu, mario and jurina ...all the fine young ikemen  :drool:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline cyg_girl

• mayuyuroid
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2013, 01:05:06 AM »
Kai and Acchan are getting closer! Yeah! More kaiacchan moments please! And finally the ikemens have arrived! Way to go!
Please update again soon! >.<

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2013, 04:16:24 AM »
Hello!!! It hits more than 2500 views and I’m so happy  :twothumbs. So as I promised, here’s the new chapter.
I’m sorry if this chapter will make you hate me but this is the storyline I’ve planned. Arigato  :on slopkiss:

It made me laugh that all of you expected Sae’s partner is Sayaka. Just find out below. Thanks 

CHAPTER  8

It’s already late of night. Kai just get back from his glorious day hang around New York. The moment when he saw Sae kissing a guy, Kai canceled his plan to take the camera and decided to go without it. Now with such a tired body, Kai gets in the elevator the walk to Sae’s apartment. He enters the key code which Sae gave him when he was arrived in New York several days ago. When he gets in the apartment, the light is on. Sae is home.

“Okaeri, travelman!” Sae greets him.

“Ah, you’re home.”

“Have you had dinner?”

Kai nods. “Yeah, I had my dinner in Japanese restaurant near here.”

“Okay, go get a shower. I have something to talk with you.”

Kai get into his room and get in the shower. Warm water pours on his tough body, makes all his tiredness fade away. After dry himself and wear his clothes, he goes to the balcony where Sae is sitting on the chair facing the city light panorama.

“Where’s mine?” Kai sit down on a chair beside Sae. He sees his uncle is drinking coffee and enjoying the night view.

“Eh? Make it by yourself!” Sae answer it. “You’re expecting Maeda to be here and make you coffee? Sorry dude, no Maeda here” Sae chuckles.

Kai pouts. “I wonder why you don’t hire a maid to work here.”

“I’m not like you, young man. I live here by myself. I can do it by myself. Not like you, living alone with a bunch of maids” Sae pinch Kai’s nose. “Now go, make your coffee. It’s on the kitchen shelves.”

Minutes later…

“Oi, Kai! Have you done yet?” Sae shouts from the balcony. He laughs as Kai hasn’t come back yet from the kitchen making his own coffee.

“Wait a minute. You’re fussy, Uncle Sae.” Kai said loudly. Then he comes to the balcony and sits on the chair, bringing his coffee.

Sae laughs at him. “Yoshh, finally!! Your first coffee, huh?”

“Shut up. It’s more delicious that anyone else ever made.” Kai said, then he try to drink it. Sprout!!!! He sprout out his own coffee. “GOSHH!!! Horrible!!”

Sae laughs out loud. “Dude, you’re really mess up!!”

“Damn. Where did you buy this coffee! It has horrible taste..”

“Oh, you blame the coffee. Ck..Okay, just forget about it. I have something to tell you”

“Just tell me now…”

“Listen, Kai. At first I’m so sorry that all these years, even though I’m living with you in Japan, I do realize that I often went away to do the business things. The main point that I bring you here to New York is that so you can look around how beautiful is this town. And, I hope… you can stay here with me.”

“Eh? You what..??”

“I ask you to stay here in New York with me, Kai. I looked for a good high school for you… Do you agree?”

“I LIVE HERE?” Kai thought. “But… NO. I won’t live here with a gay. I could be a gay too if I stay here.” Then Kai imagine that he becomes a gay, flirting with another boy. “Ewwhh!!” he suddenly says.

“What?”

“Eh?”

“You, suddenly say ewwwhh… ” Sae asks in confuse.

“Ah, nothing..” Kai lies. “I’ll think about it later… Anything else?”

“Yeah, have you got friends?”

Kai nods. “Yeah, a lot.”

“A lot? Wow. That was fast! Who are they?”

“Oshima Yuu, Shinoda Mario, and Matsui Jurina.”

“All boys?” Sae frowns.

“Uhn. Eh? NO. It’s not like that… Urmm.. They’re just my close friends, you know, just like a group of a great guys at school. All girls adore us.” Kai said confidently.

“Really?? Sugooii ne..” Sae widened his eyes. “Told ya! You have to open your mind to others, you enjoy it, right?”

“Uhn.. feels better” Kai smiles.

“Yokata…”

The next day, Kai woke up so late. It’s already 11 AM, he get up from the bed. He come out from his room and find Sae is wearing his shoes.

“Ohayou” Sae greets him.

“Ohayou..” another voice heard. Kai look around and find a man walk in from the kitchen. The man he saw yesterday. Kai’s shocked.

“Oh, Kai.. Let me introduce my friend. He’s Akimoto Sayaka. He’s Japanese too” Sae smiles at him.

“Hey, Takahashi junior” Sayaka greets him. “You can call me Sayaka. You’re Kai, right?”

“Uhn..” Kai just nods without saying anything. He looks at Sae “You friend?”

“Yeah, we’ve been friends for years. Since we were in college. Sayaka got scholarship to study in New York. He’s great, right?”

“Oh, souka..” Kai can’t say anything. “For years? Oh my God..” he thought. Then Kai go to his room again to take a shower, but Sae call him again.

“Kai!” the Kai turns around. “I got a message from Kine this morning. He said that Mrs. Maeda was fainted yesterday. She suddenly lost her conscious.”

“EH?? Majide??” Kai feels more shocked by this news.

“Don’t worry. She’s already hospitalized. I asked some staff to manage her hospital administration.”

“Oh.. She often got sick lately. I wonder what disease infected her” Kai said, a little sad.

“Don’t be startled, okay!” Sae said. “She got cancer. Lymph cancer.”

“WHAT?? How come??” Kai widened his eyes.

“I said don’t be startled” Sae calmly said.

“But that was shocking!!” Kai a little shouting.

Sae sighs. “Hmm.. Yeah, I’m shocked too. But, this kind of cancer can infect anyone with no warn before. Just…. Let’s pray she’s gonna be okay.”

~ KAI ~

I take off my clothes. I turn on the shower and let the warm water fall on my skin. I think about what Sae said last night, about his offer to take me live in New York. Well, New York is great. But, how can I live with a guy couple? I don’t wanna be a gay too. NO NO NO. I’m still a normal man. I like girls. Besides, now I have friends in Japan. It’s okay if I’m live by myself in Japan, even if Sae never go back to Japan.

But how to tell him about it? I can’t tell him that I don’t wanna be with him because of he’s a gay! No, I have to find another reason to get me out of this place before he turn me into a gay. What what what… Holiday s still a week left, but I have to go back to Japan. Hmm.. think Kai, think!! Ah, I know!

After I finished my shower, I get out of my room and find Uncle Sae and his ‘friend’ is not there. They’re left. I go to the dining room and there are some cereals, breads, milk, fruits, and a note.

.: “I’m out to the office. Get some breakfast before you go to take another NY tour, young man! The driver is ready outside.” :.

I quickly have my breakfast and go to Sae’s office.

“Uncle Sae!” I call him when I arrived in his office. Fortunately, his ‘special friend’ is not there, so I can talk to him privately.

“Hey, Kai. You don’t take any tour today?”

“Uncle Sae, I- I think I have to go back to Japan.”

“Eh? Why?? Your holiday is a week left, right?”

“Yes, but I think I have to check out Mrs.Maeda. You know, we’re their boss. I have to find out her condition now. I’m.. I’m a little worried with her.”

“Worried about her or her daughter, huh?” Sae tease me and smirks.

“Geeezzz… I’m serious!!”

Sae laughs. “Hahahaha, I’m just ensure that you like girls, Kai. Don’t be mad!”

“Of course I like girls!”

“So you like her?”

“Heh? Atsuko? N-noo!! How can I fall for a girl like her. A nerd with eyeglasses. No way. She’s not my type” I shake my head.

Sae laughs again. He’s really annoying today.

“Ne.. Can I go back to Japan?”

“Oh, of course, let me see the flight schedule.” He takes a look on his laptop while I get my seat on the couch and waiting.

“Here. The earliest flight is tomorrow. You’re lucky. Now go pack up your bags! And don’t forget to bring the gifts you brought for your friends. I’ll book your flight now.”

“Okay,” then I leave his office and go back to the apartment, packing up my bags. I can’t believe that it’s going to be twice more than goods when I bought from Japan. I shopped a lot.

The next day, Sae accompany me to the airport. Sayaka joins with us too. Somehow, Sayaka is very kind to me, he’s quite friendly. He even talks to me about himself along the road to the airport. He’s a vice manager of a broadcasting company in New York.

“Kine called me last night. Her condition is getting worse. I’m glad that you’ll back to Japan to see her. You’ve changed a lot, Kai” Sae smiles at me. He doesn’t know that it’s just an escape from his gay life in New York.

I finally get on the plane. It’s so relieving to go back to Japan. Even I enjoy the holiday in NY, but after I knew Sae’s secret, everything seems so awkward. It takes several hours to reach Japan and I arrive there in the evening. A driver from the office picks me up in the airport. I told Kine to stay in the hospital and let the office driver to pick me up. The time I arrived in Japan, I go to the hospital first because I know I’ll find no one at home. Everyone’s in in the hospital, there is also Nanny who accompanies Atsuko to take care of Mrs.Maeda. I know that all from Kine.

The driver opens the door for me when we arrived in front of the hospital. I ask a woman in the front desk where is Mrs. Maeda hospitalized. She tells me where the room is and I walk there. I enter the elevator to reach the 3rd floor. Then when I arrived, I turn to a corridor of the hospital. There, I see Atsuko is sitting on a bench, looking down in sad expression. I slowly walk towards her.

I stop in front of her. Atsuko looks up and I find she’s surprised when she saw me standing in front of her. I can see her eyes behind her glasses are swollen, I’m sure that she was crying so hard. I can’t say anything, so I sit beside her. She takes off her glasses and wipe her teary eyes.

“You’re back.. It’s so early,” she suddenly said in a super low voice, almost whispering.

“Hmm, I want to see Mrs. Maeda” I said firmly.

“Doctor’s handling her. Her condition was getting worse for the last few hours” she’s sobbing.

Damn. I can’t see a girl crying so hard like this. It’s just, God. What I should do? Then, I don’t know what spirit possessed me, I suddenly hold her hand and say “Don’t worry, I’m here..”

Of course she’s surprised of what I did just now.
“Thank you,” she said, turns her face to me and look at me with… confused expression, and I feel so awkward. I quickly get my hand off and look away.

“Where’s Kine?” I said, changing the topic.

“He’s in the lobby with Nanny, talking with some nurse there.”

“Oh.. I- I’m going to meet them for a while, okay” I said and she nods. I get up and walk away to the front lobby. There I meet Nanny and Kine.

“Youngmaster!!” Kine call me in surprise. “You’re here…”

“Yeah, just arrived few minutes ago.”

“Thanks for coming, young master…” Kine said.

“How’s she?” I ask them again about Mrs.Maeda condition.

Kine doesn’t answer, he just give me sad expression when I asked about his sister in law’s condition.

“It’s bad. We can only pray..” Nanny said.

Hearing what they said really makes my feeling down. I talk to the nurses and a doctor there to do their best and I can pay them how much the want, anything they want. I never imagined that Mrs.Maeda condition is this serious. I get my phone and send a message to Sae that I’m arrived in hospital, I also tell him about Mrs.Maeda’s condition. After that, I walk back to the corridor where Atsuko is.

When I walk back, I see Atsuko is not sitting on the bench anymore, she’s standing in front of the door talking with the doctor. I quickly walk over them.

“We’re really sorry Maeda-san, we did the best.” I can hear the doctor said, I see Atsuko burst into tears and cries really hard. I keep walking faster. Then I read something is wrong, she lost her balance. I quickly run to her and take them from falling down. Atsuko breaks down, I catch her on my embrace. I hug her tight and let her cries on my chest. Without noticing it, I feel tears on my cheeks too. It’s hurt for me to hear that Mrs. Maeda has passed out. It’s just like I feel the same feeling when I was a kid. The day when I found my parents died.

We stay like that for a long time, I don’t even notice that Kine and Nanny are coming and they’re crying too. Atsuko hugs me so tight, I can feel she’s sobbing so hard on my chest. But then… I feel her slowly take off her hands from hugging me. I think that she stops crying, but she’s still lays her forehead on my chest. I feel something different.

“At-Atsuko?” I call her and shake her shoulder. She’s not responding. Oh my God, she’s unconscious. I shake her shoulder again and keep calling her name. “Atsuko.. Atsuko wake up..”

Kine notices it, he quickly help me to take her to a rest room and lay her on the bed. I ask Nanny to call a doctor to examine her. The doctor comes as fast as light then examine her. Fortunately, she’s okay although still lost her consciousness. I get out of the room and call Sae about the situation, then call some staff to help me manage this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
More sadness guys, I’m sorry  :kneelbow:

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 8- 21/04/13 As I Promised <<
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2013, 04:48:54 AM »

Ahhh.. No Mrs. Maeda died  :gyaaah:

What will happen to acchan now...    :badluck:

Thanks for update.  :twothumbs

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2013, 05:12:35 AM »
yey!new chapter..but but
Mama maeda died  :cry: :cry:
acchan be strong!!

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2013, 05:20:34 AM »
Nooooooooooooo!!!!! ;A; Mrs. Maeda!!!!!!

Now what? ;A;

P.D: I dont care if Sae is gay because Sayaka is gay too 8D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2013, 05:24:21 AM »
awww T_T..

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2013, 05:57:28 AM »
Ehm!

*takes out a gun* are you trying to make me cry here?? TT____TT

Why Acchan's mom?? D:

Now Acchan doesn't have a mother or father D: and it's the same for Kai D:

Sayaka is a guy....................xD omg bwhahahahaahha xD dish ish show awesome xD

I bet I would feel awkward too if my uncle was gay xD

Thank you for the sad but good update :D

Update soon!

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2013, 06:05:19 AM »
so sad about ms.Maeda :cry:
kai please take care sadly acchan
hope next chap isn't sadly any more

Offline ricap93

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2013, 06:26:05 AM »
Lymph cancer
Lymph cancer
Lymph cancer
acchan

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Mr. Taxi [Steve Aoki remix]