JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 118931 times)

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 13 ~ 12/05/13 NEW!! <<
« Reply #160 on: May 12, 2013, 05:07:15 PM »
NyanNyan calling......

Yuu I'll kill you if you're cheating on her  :cry:

Kai is jealous  :shy2:

I can't wait for the next chapter  :mon loveflower:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2013, 05:30:33 PM »
KAI go and get your girl a romance birthday
jealousy, jealousy, kai is jealous :roll:
and Yuu, you better dont be a womanizer if not Nyan Nyan will punish you :pimp:
thanks for fast update
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2013, 10:23:46 PM »
Yuu doesn't need Acchan if he already has Nyan Nyan! :angry:
I hope there is progress between Kai and Acchan soon…

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2013, 11:21:20 PM »
oooh!! nyan nyan!!! kojiyuu!! xD I want to know what about the story with the two of them >w<

Kai! you idiot! go and make Acchan happy!! D:<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2013, 03:29:21 AM »
Kai is jealous.. come kai fight for your wife!!...

oh oh nyanyan.. is coming..

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2013, 07:44:23 AM »
I feel bad for Kai not knowing Acchan's birthday
He was definitely jealous tho... so cute
It was nice of Yuu to take Acchan out for dinner...
but is he cheating on NyanNyan... hmm
Thanks for the update!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 13 PART 2~ 13/05/13 NEW!! <<
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2013, 10:26:28 AM »
 Hi all…. It’s a good news that I have an update for you. I think the previous chapter is too short, so I make it the Chapter 13 Part 1.

Thank you for all the comments that I can’t reply it one by one, but I really appreciate them so much. So, here’s the Part 2. Enjoy ;)

CHAPTER 13 PART 2

~ Yuu ~

..::..::..::. .Nyan – nyan Calling ..::..::..::..

I feel like getting a heart attack, reading those words onmy phone screen when it suddenly ringing while I’m listening to Acchan. She is Kojima Haruna, or I used to call her Nyan nyan,…. my fiancee.

FIANCEE??

I know you must be shocked. My parents and hers are bestfriends, we’re bestfriends too. I used to play with her since we were kid. She my closest friend I ever had. She’s beautiful and I like her. A long long time ago when we were child, our parents held a little party that they decided to make us wife and husband. That;s when I was a kid, so Haruna and I engaged. We know that we’re engaged although we were only primary school students. But because we like each other, we agree about the engagement.

We’re so close to each other, but when people ask me if she’s my girlfriend or not, I said… no. She’s not my girlfriend. She’s my closefriend, my fiancee, the one I will get married with in the future. She loves me so much, sometimes, more than the way I do to her.

Three years ago, Nyan nyan and her family go abroad. Although we used to send email and chatting to each other by internet, but our relationship is not the same like it was before. But I know that we still love each other. Then, one year ago, I moved to this town and met a blonde boy called Kai. He becomes my bestfriend. The first time I visited his house, I met a beautiful angel named Maeda Atsuko. That was the first time I forgot that I am an engaged man.

I’m falling for Acchan so much. Day by day, I love her even more. Last night, I can’t sleep thinking about my engagement with Nyan nyan. Since I found the one I love now, I think I will tell my parents to rescript the engagement.  I’ve found a girl I love more than Nyan nyan.

I quickly reject the call. I know I miss Nyan nyan so much. It’s been two weeks or something that we haven’t call each other. But now I’m with Acchan. I don’t want to ruin my plan to confess my love tonight.

“Sorry, what did you say just now?” I said, I just lost my concentration, I didn’t hear what Acchan said recently.

“Eh? About Kai… I think it’s more than friendship” Acchan said, I can see her smile. “He’s like my son.”

“Son?? Hahaha” we laugh.

“You’re funny, Acchan. Uhm… what if we go to walk around? The scenere outside is beautiful” I said.

She agreed, we both leaving the restaurant and walk around. There is a peace and beautiful park near the restaurant with the sparkling lamps all over the road.

“Nee, Acchan…” I hold her hand, she look up at me. The glare of her eyes… oh I can’t resist it. I take a deep breath to gather my bravery.
“Would you be my girl?”

At first, she looks so surprised. But then slowly she shows me her beautiful smile, she nods.. My heart beats fast as she gives the sign that she wants to be my girlfriend. My heart is like going to explode.

“Thank you…” I hug her. We’re officially together now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Time flies by, it’s already 11 PM and Acchan ask Yuu to go back home because it’s already late of night.

“Thank you for today, Yuu… For the gift, the dinner, and everything” Acchan said, while they’re reaching the front door of Takahashi’s residence.

“You’re welcome…” Yuu walks closer when Acchan stops in front of the door. He move closer and raise his hand to caress her cheek. Acchan smiles as she stares at his eyes. Slowly, Yuu moves his face closer to hers, then he capture her lips by his. It’s a sweet kiss until…

WOOFF!!

The two feel shocked by the sudden sound. A sound of dog’s bark. Their lips parted.

“You hear that?” Acchan looks at Yuu.

“Yes, a dog’s barking” Yuu said, still holding her cheek, their face is an inch away from each other.

“We don’t pet a dog here.”

“Maybe your neighbour’s dog” Yuu said. Acchan looks around, but she found nothing. “Alright, just forget it… You better go home, it’s going late.”

“Uhn, good night Acchan..” Yuu waves his hand and get in the car and leaves.

Acchan still standing in front of the door until Yuu’s car is out of sight. She looks around again when she heard the barking sound again. She feels like never heard any dog’s bark all this time. Acchan open the door and get in the house. All the lights is turned off, only some warm dim lights turned on. Acchan walks inside.

When she reach the living room, she finds a basket tied with a red ribbon, placed in the middle of the living room.

WOOF!! WOOF!!

The barking sound heard more clear as Acchan walks closer to the basket. It has a paper card on the basket, near the ribbon which written “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” there. Acchan takes the paper card and fold it back. Behind the paper, there’s a written

“Sorry, I’m late.

-Kai.”

Acchan smiles and and opens the basket. There, she finds a cute little brown puppy.
“Aww… so cute” the puppy barks cutely on her embrace. Acchan so surprised and happy for the gift. This morning she got a puppy doll then tonight, she got a reall puppy. She hugs the puppy and in a moment, the puppy starts to like her. Acchan looks around the house to look for Kai. Nobody’s there, everyone must be sleeping. Acchan checks the dining room, no one there. But something surprises her, there’s a lot of food on the dining table. It’s the food she made for Kai’s dinner. Kai hasn’t eat them yet.

Then, Acchan walks upstairs, heading to Kai’s room. She check his room. It’s unlocked, so she comes inside. It’s all dark, the lamp is turned off. There, she can see Kai is laying on the bed. She sigh as she looks at her master sleeping with the cold temperature of the air conditioner, and he wear no blanket. Then Acchan walks closer to where he lays. She takes the blanket and covers his body with it. She bent down on her knees in front of him. For seconds, she stare at his cute sleeping face, so peaceful.

“Thank you...” she whispers and smiles. She caress his cheek, stares at him for a while then stands up. She’s about to leave but then Kai grabs his wrist.

Acchan turns around and see him opening his eyes.

”Eh? you haven’t sleep?”

“How can I sleep in this hungry stomach” he pouts.

Acchan giggles. ”Why you didn’t eat the dinner I made?”

“I saw the dinner. There’s a lot of food and looks like delicious. Not as usual.” Kai get up and sit on his bed while Acchan walk closer and sits on the edge on his bed too. “It’s awkward if I eat them by myself.”

Acchan doesn’t say anything, she doesn’t know what Kai meant.

“Accompany me for dinner?” Kai said with puppy eyes, begging like a child.

“Mou..but I’m already had my dinner”

“I don’t care, you usually eat a lot. It’s so rare” Kai pouts.

Thinking about the gift he gave her, Acchan agree to accompany him having dinner. So they go to the dining room. Acchan just drink a glass of milk while Kai eats his dinner. She sits in front of him. Watching him eat his dinner in hurry. He got choked, then she offer him water. She stares at him and smiles.

“What?” Kai notice that Acchan is staring at him. He acts nervously.

Acchan smiles, “Nothing. It’s just... you can be so nice sometimes.”  Kai blushed red and act awkwardly.

After dinner, Kai goes to the living room while Acchan makes up the dining table. When Acchan finishes the dishes, she walks out of the dining room, she hears a sound of music. She takes a look at the living room, seeing Kai standing there with the music on, and the warm dreary lights of the room.

Kai walks to her, the offer his hand… “Shall we dance?” he acts like a prince asking a dance from a princess in the ballroom.

Acchan laughed a bit.

“Why do you laugh? Come on, it’s your birthday, right?”

Acchan takes his hand. Kai pull her closer to him. They dancing slowly, enjoying the romantic instrumental music in the middle of the living room. Kai stares at him deeply, they stares each other. Slowly, Acchan feels that Kai getting closer to her. Suddenly, she feels a pair of lips touch hers. Kai kisses her. It feels so warm and she likes it. It’s like en electric shock to her. But she doesn’t reply it, she remember about Yuu, she quickly pulls herself from the kiss and pushes Kai away slowly.

“Kai, I’m…” Acchan lowe her head down, but suddenly Kai cut her words.

“Uh, I’m sorry Atsuko..” Kai quickly said in panic. “Sorry, I don’t mean to..” Kai backs to the reality, where he realizes that he just lost of control.
“I’m sorry, Atsuko… I’m out of control, sorry”

Acchan nods. “It’s okay… ”

Silence for a while. Acchan looks at the clock. “Kai it’s so late, let’s go to sleep, okay?” Acchan tries to change the topic.

Kai nods. “Okay” Kai release his hand that holding hers. He takes the remote and turn off the music.

“Thanks for the gift. I’m glad you allow me to pet a dog” she smiles. “Good night, Kai.” Acchan leaves him and go to her room, taking the dog with her.

Kai go back to his room, he props himself on the bed. He stares at the ceiling, spacing out. Kai realizes that he’s so stupid by kissing her so sudden. Acchan didn’t reply the kiss.

“She doesn’t have the same feeling like mine… I’m expecting too much from her.”

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

The next morning, Kai tells Acchan again to forgive him about the kiss last night. “Just forget it, let’s say.. there’s nothing happened, okay?”

“Humm.. okay” Acchan said.

“Promise me you won’t change at all?” Kai said seriously.

Acchan chuckels. She can see how much Kai doesn’t want to lose her from his life. She knows exactly what Kai’s feeling that the only one can take care of him and understand him is only herself. “Promise!!” Acchan pinches Kai’s nose, just to make the situation back to normal.

“Go take a shower, Mr. Blonde!”

Kai sigh, “Ahhh… here comes the mother!!”

Kai go to his room and take a shower. Below the warm water showering his muscular body, Kai deeply think about what just happened. Kai gets the point. Acchan doesn’t feel the same way. Now he just let Yuu together with Acchan, although sometimes, it’s hard for Kai to see them together. But Kai acts professional that he doesn’t want to change everything between him and Acchan. He doesn’t want to lose Acchan.

--------------------------------------   

Don't mad at me, it's totally a drama.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 04:35:42 PM by chemicalstar »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2013, 11:26:20 AM »
Nice... another update already...

OMG... he is engaged already... to Haruna...

And he would like to go out with Atsuko...

I think it's very unfair for Atsuko... He should be a free man before he pursue any relationship.

Not only that, he should break things off with Haruna before hand...

Because until now I think Haruna is still waiting and keeping their promise to get married when they are coming on age.

To me, he is a coward... and don't have any sense of responsibility at all...

That kind of person... can not be trusted and would not be able to do well inside or outside society.

I think he somehow... blaming his parents from engaging him to Haruna while he is still young.

Ah... Atsuko accepted Yuu's confession... why?

Eh... Atsuko's feeling for Kai is motherly love... is she for real...?!

Ah... Kai is so cute and sweet... asking Atsuko to keep him accompany while eating and giving Atsuko's real doggy for present.

Dancing together with romantic music as a background... and Kissing... So ROMANTIC...  :inlove:

Atsuko felt something for Kai.... when they were kissing... but because she already accepted Yuu... she can't do anything...

Kai was too late.... if only he did NOT give permission for Yuu bringing Atsuko out... He could have been with Atsuko...

Kai... is in pain everyday.. he needed to see the one that he is in love with spending romantic time together in front of him.

He could not do anything....  :cry:

What about Haruna... would she come back...?

Have Yuu taken care the problem about his engagement after that night he officially became Atsuko's boyfriend?

What would Atsuko do when she find out about Yuu's status?

What about Kai... would he not able to be with Atsuko?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen with Atsuko, Kai, Yuu and Haruna?

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:56:25 PM by cisda83 »

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2013, 12:30:32 PM »
“Nee, Acchan…” I hold her hand, she look up at me. The glare of her eyes… oh I can’t resist it. I take a deep breath to gather my bravery.
“Would you be my girl?”

At first, she looks so surprised. But then slowly she shows me her beautiful smile, she nods.. My heart beats fast as she gives the sign that she wants to be my girlfriend. My heart is like going to explode.

“Thank you…” I hug her. We’re officially together now.

What?!?! AtsuYuu became official!?!?!  :grr: Why didnt Yuu answer Nyan-nyan's calling!?!?!  :on voodoo:

When she reach the living room, she finds a basket tied with a red ribbon, placed in the middle of the living room.

The barking sound heard more clear as Acchan walks closer to the basket. It has a paper card on the basket, near the ribbon which written “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” there. Acchan takes the paper card and fold it back. Behind the paper, there’s a written

“Sorry, I’m late.

-Kai.”

Acchan smiles and and opens the basket. There, she finds a cute little brown puppy.

Aww! SO KAWAII!!!! Kai's gift is waaayyyyy tooooo MUCH BETTER than Yuu's gift!! :wriggly:

Acchan takes his hand. Kai pull her closer to him. They dancing slowly, enjoying the romantic instrumental music in the middle of the living room. Kai stares at him deeply, they stares each other. Slowly, Acchan feels that Kai getting closer to her. Suddenly, she feels a pair of lips touch hers. Kai kisses her. It feels so warm and she likes it. It’s like en electric shock to her. But she doesn’t reply it, she remember about Yuu, she quickly pulls herself from the kiss and pushes Kai away slowly.

Kiss scene again!!!! :mon inluv:

Kai go to his room and take a shower. Below the warm water showering his muscular body, Kai deeply think about what just happened. Kai gets the point. Acchan doesn’t feel the same way. Now he just let Yuu together with Acchan, although sometimes, it’s hard for Kai to see them together. But Kai acts professional that he doesn’t want to change everything between him and Acchan. He doesn’t want to lose Acchan.

What?! Don't you give up on Acchan!!! :on voodoo: Make her fall for you!!!  :on thumbb:
And please update soon!!  :bow:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2013, 12:51:15 PM »
yuu please stop do this
it's not fair to haruna and acchan :banghead:
i hope yuu feel the same thing with haruna again
and let atsumina go :jerk:

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2013, 02:47:25 PM »
Thanks for posting so many updates recently! Hm, the situation is getting more complicated. Looking forward to the next chapter! XD

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2013, 03:44:21 PM »
So sweet for Kai to get the gift of puppy for Acchan. But at the end, Kai get nothing, not even love from Acchan but a heart break. Pity him !

Yuu can't be two timing lovers to Haruna and Acchan. Totally unfair to both. That awful !

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2013, 05:36:23 PM »
me gusta the gift le me want a puppy too  :pleeease:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2013, 06:08:41 PM »
dramaaaaa!!! I like drama! >:D this fic is awesome!!
I want a dog too, but better a real Kai 8D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2013, 03:33:13 AM »
wait what atsuyuu o.o.. come kai fight for you woman!

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #175 on: May 14, 2013, 08:39:13 AM »
;-(I hate you, Chemicalstar-san.         How can you do that to me. And why all kiss scence always are accident and one side  And Yuu, come back to your Nyan Nyan and leave Atsuko for Kai.                                 But, if there has Atsuyuu so maybe TakaHaru appear too
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2013, 06:14:40 PM »
 REPLY TIME..!! It’s so rare for me to reply every comments above. But since I will update this fic later (in a long time), so I guess it’s okay if I reply all your comments recently.

@cisda83  : Wow, thanks for those amazing review from my fic, I really appreciate it. Well, don’t be mad. We’ll see that no one can be blamed in the end.
@correnereyes  : LOL, I laughed on your expression of the fic, haha
@ptrd3009   : well, you’re so impatient for atsumina x kojiharu. Let’s see what will happen next ;)
@sharlatan : yeah, complicated, even I feel complicated too. Ugh..
@Sidney W : Kai always sweet, huh..
@POPCAT  : it’s funny that you want the puppy like that. Haha
@abcari : drama everywhere, and yes I agree.. a real Kai, I want him too ^^
@haruko : it’s not that easy, haha..
@Hii_chan  :  Owwhh.. don’t hate me! OMG. Yeah, the kiss is so awful in the end, but it’s romantic, right? I just gave a sign from that kissing scene ;) 

Wel.. I guess everyone starts to hate me and.. Yuu. 
(*talking to Yuu : Yuu, I think we have to leave this fic.. Trust me, everyone wants KaiAcchan. Hoho)
Don’t mad at me please. It’s just a drama. But I’m afraid that it will be a long one. I already had the story line until the end, but still have no time to write it. And now I’m in a very busy days. Maybe I’ll update it next week, or two weeks later. But thanks for reading my fic and leave some comments. You’re awesome ;)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2013, 06:26:36 PM »
Wow if Kai could only see what he had instead of taking advantage he would be happy but I guess that how this story will go :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2013, 09:26:12 PM »
Yuu needs to stop double timing...
he needs to clear things up
Kai is a nice guy after all :)
I kinda feel sad for him because Acchan doesn't feel the same way
He should have treasured her more

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
Well I will look forward to your next update

Whatever it's going to be with the drama and all...

Erm... no one can be blamed in the end.... we will see what you mean by that later in the story....

I enjoy reading your story...

Can't wait to see more

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gamble Funk