JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - Fragile

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 116030 times)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 3 Part 1 NEW UPDATE << 11
« Reply #320 on: December 07, 2013, 11:14:49 AM »
NOOOO
KAI!DON'T DIE PLEASE! :bleed eyes:
UPDATE SOON CHEMICALSTAR SAN!
Thanks for the update :)

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
As I promised, I separated this chapter into 2 part, so this is the second part.
Thanks that you're happy I'm back. Thanks for your comments.  :theking

TAKING CARE OF YOU (Season 2)
Chapter 3 Part 2

Once Jay turns his car to catch  Kai, they saw a big high speed truck is about to crash on Kai’s car.

“No way! KAAAIIII!!!!!” Jay screams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Meanwhile thousands miles from New York.

In a huge hall with luxurious decoration and a lot of super poster of a new released movie, a crowd full of press and journalists are focused on a man who is talking on stage. That man is a well-known director in Japan who just made a great movie. He’s talking about how he got idea to make the story based on a famous best-selling novel into a movie. Right beside him, there are about ten or twelve good looking people. The males wear tux and the females wear beautiful dress. They keep smiling and acts friendly to the crowds. Yes, they are the main cast of the movie. The brightest of them are a couple who play as the main actor and actress of the movie. Maeda Atsuko and Nakamura Aoi.

“Aoi-san, lately a lot of medias said that you are close to Maeda-san. Is that right? You two looks like a real couple” a journalist asked when the discussion forum is started.

Acchan takes a glance at Aoi and keeps smiling.

“Ah, hahaha, about that… Ano… I’m not sure about that. Hahaha” Aoi said as he looks at Acchan awkwardly.

“What about you, Maeda-san. What do you think about it?” the journalist asked again.

Acchan takes a long breath to think. “Umm, maybe it’s because we often spent our time together due to filming concern. That’s why people think about that..” Acchan said and bursts a little laugh.

After the movie premiere finished, all of the cast and crew gathered in the hall to takes a briefing from the director.

“I want you to know something” Saki-chan said when she and Acchan inside the car on the way home.

“Hmm?”

“Some crews told me that Aoi-san seems to be happy about what media said”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“He’s interested in you. Or, maybe.. he has a crush on you. So what media said on the news about you two, seems like a benefit for him.”

Acchan chuckles. “How come..”

“And I heard that he was purposely did failures on the kissing scene with you, so that he can kiss you again and again”

“Really? I didn’t know he was doing that in purpose”

“I know he’s hot. Million girls want him to be their boyfriend. And now you got this chance to be his girlfriend” Saki-chan said. “But please remember what I told to you, boyfriend can be a damage to your career.”

Acchan smiles. “Haik, Saki-chan… I’ll always remember it. Thank you for caring me all this time..” she gives a short hug on her manager.

“Ah, you act like my little sister at home.”

“Eh? You have a sister?”

“Yes, she’s 2 years younger than you” Saki-chan opens her phone and shows Acchan her sister’s photo. Did I tell you that Saki-chan never interested to share each other’s private life? This is the first time she tells Acchan about her family. “I miss her, I think I’m going home tomorrow. Can I?”

“Nee… why are you asking my permission?”

“You’re my boss afterall”

“Mou, don’t call me boss. We’re business partners!!” Acchan gives her high five and they laugh together.

“Tomorrow’s our free day? You will go home too? I mean, to your uncle’s house?”

“Hmm, I guess no. I had a lot of college homework”  Acchan answered.

“Okay, good luck nee-chan!!” she pats Acchan’s head.

Acchan flopped her body on her bed once she gets inside her apartment. She takes a deep breath while looks at the ceiling.

“What is he doing right now?” she thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

*Kai's Pov*

It’s raining. I look around and I find that I’m on the sidewalk in the city. People walk across the streets in front of me. I look up and find myself still dry because of the roof of a coffee shop behind me. I don’t know why I’m here. My eyes keep look around to see what situation is it. Suddenly I hear a kid’s crying.

A little boy is crying under the rain, he’s standing about 10 ft in front of me.

“What is he doing?” I thought. Why the hell there is a little boy crying under the rain and he seems very sad of something.

“Mommy!!! Daddy!!” the boy screams. He cries harder.

I can’t just stand here seeing this. I’m about to walk but I can’t move my feet. It feels like I’m stuck here. I can move any of my body. I can just watch everything happens around me.

I hear a cracking sound behind me. It’s the coffee shop’s door. I turn around and see someone’s opening it. I can’t see the face because the person spreads out an umbrella while I turn around. I have to move or this person will bump me. But shit, I still cannot move my body.

“Sorry I’m tra…” I’m about to talk but then the person move forward and. SLINNGGGG  The person walks through me.

“WHAT!!” I’m surprised. How can someone walk through my body? Am I a ghost? Am I already dead??

I turn around to see the person and I find that the person is a young woman. She has a long black hair. She approaches the crying little boy and covers him with her umbrella.

“Why are you standing here under the rain?” she keels down in front of the little boy. The umbrella blocks my view to see the girl’s face but I can still hear her voice.

The boy doesn’t answer her, he keeps crying. “Why are you crying? Where are your parents?”

“My parents are gone…” the boy said, still crying.

“Nee…it’s raining and you’re soaked. Let’s come inside with onee-chan, okay!” the girl gives her hand but the little boy raises both of his hand ups, seems like he wants to be carried up.

“Spoilt child!” I thought.

I can hear the girl chuckles but then she carries the boy on her arm and she stands up. She turns around and that time my heartbeat stops.

“Atsuko…”

She walks over me and passes by through my body. They get in the coffee shop again. I still don’t get it. Why do I’m here seeing my girlfriend with a little boy and I’m like a ghost? I don’t understand. I look inside the coffee shop through the window. I can see Atsuko leads the boy to seat in the corner of the room. Their seats are near the window that I can still hear their voices.

“Wait a sec, I’ll get you a towel, okay!” Atsuko said, she showed him her warm smile. That smile, that I’ve missed so bad.

She comes back and dries him up, she looks so caring and I smile over it.

“What’s your name?”Atsuko asks the kid.

“Kai. Takahashi Kai” my smile fades away the time I hear the little boy’s answer.

“Kawaii…” Atsuko smiles, I can see her cute wrinkle on her nose. “I’ll order a cup of chocolate, okay” then Atsuko calls the waitress and order him a cup of hot chocolate.

“I’m freezing” that little boy who uses my name said.

Acchan smiles and sits beside him. “Come here, it will warm you” Atsuko takes off her jacket and puts it on him. She carries him to sits on her lap.

“Feels better?” she said, puts her hands round him.

“Uhn! Thank you onee-chan” that boy smiles.

“Good. Now tell me why were you crying under the rain? And where’s your parents?”

“I was lost. I can’t find my parents” then the boy starts to cry again.

“Shh.. it’s okay, we will find them, okay. Just relax, onee-chan will take care of you, don’t worry..” Atsuko tries to calm him down as she hugs him on her embrace.

I suddenly feel my body is easier, I can move my body. I quickly enter the coffee shop. Once, I get in, I walk slowly approaching them. I can hear Atsuko is singing a song to calm the boy. I kneel down in front of them and look at her. I’m still thinking that she can’t see me. I think I’m a ghost. But then, she notices me as she looks at me.

“Kai…”

I don’t get it. Now she can see me. I can’t hold it. I miss her. I move forward and hug her. I hug “them”, actually, considering that the little boy is on Atsuko’s embrace.

I hug them tight, just like a little family.

“Atsuko…” I hug them tighter. “Atsuko I miss you..”

“Kai..”

“Atsuko…”

“Kai… oy, Kai!! Man, this jerk must be having a pervert dream! Yo, Kai! Wake up!!”
Jay’s shaking Kai’s body.

Kai slowly open his eyes. He can see Jay and Louis in front of him and he realizes he was only dreaming.

“Urgh, where am I?” Kai said, now he feels so dizzy.

“My room. You were drunk, dude. Hard.” Louis said. “You drove your car and almost being crashed by a truck last night. Lucky you everything was fine. The trucker was super angry and I had to apologize for you like an idiot.”

“Really? Heck” Kai gets up and finds himself is on the couch inside a Louis’ room.

“Hey, you got a pervert dream, huh??” Jay teases him and laughs.

Louis laughs too. “Yeah, you were talking while sleeping. That’s lame”
“Atsuko..Astsukoo..” Louis imitating Kai’s words.

“Wha—REALLY??!!”

“You don’t remember it?” Louis said. “Oh that’s bad. Let’s see if your pants is wet” he takes over the blanket which is covering Kai but then Kai quickly denies it.

“I didn’t!! Oh my God what are you guys thinking of!” Kai goes mad.

“Is that your girlfriend?”

“Who?” Kai said innocently.

“Atsukoo… Atsukooo…” Louis imitating Kai’s words in his sleep again.

“Hey you! Stop it” Kai feels annoyed but finally it makes them laughs.

“So it’s true?”

“Yeah, she’s my girlfriend..” Kai finally said.

“Wow, what it feels like to date a famous actress?” Jay said curiously.

“I don’t know.” Kai said, lying his body on the couch again. “I don’t care who is her now, I just want to see her.”

“EH? When is the last time you meet her? Last time you kiss her? Last time you make out with her?”

“Uh? I think it’s…” Kai thinks a while. “Three years.”

“SERIOUSLY?!” Jay and Louis said in unisound.

“That’s crazy, that’s… not even a relationship.” Jay said.

“Yeah, that’s schizophrenia!” Louis added.

“Huh? What is that?”

“INSANE!!!” they said in unisound again.

“What happened to you, man? Three years!! Jesus! You gotta meet her!”

“Yeah, you manga creature, just go back to Japan and meet her. Who knows if she already had another boyfriend in Japan?”

“Jay’s right. She’s an actress, I bet she has a lot of fans. He can choose any guy to be her boyfriend.”

Kai just ignored it. “No, that’s impossible. I trust her. Though, we often call each other, video call, messages, e-mails…”

“Didn’t you ever try to go back to Japan for her? Or, you just didn’t want to?”

Hearing Louis’ words makes Kai thinking and spacing out.

“Yeah, it’s been three years..”he thought. He used to go back to Japan two years ago on Christmas. But the Sae suddenly canceled it due to business trip. It’s always about business thing. Kai was thinking to invite Acchan to NY but it seems like she was starting to do her career in some dramas so it’s impossible for her to go to NY for holiday. Since then, they never have any chance to meet each other. But then, the more Kai think why did he never go back to Japan, it’s always Sae and the business to be the answer. It’s not that he never tried to go back to Japan, but he never got allowed. Kai thinks that Sae seems like always prevents him from going back to Japan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

In a bright morning, Acchan takes a cup of tea while she reads a new magazine that just coming this morning. She reads it in her apartment. What’s interesting is the her movie poster being the cover of the magazine. The movie is successfully being the most-watched movie this week. Acchan feels so happy about that. Later after that, her phone is ringing.

“Moshi moshi” Acchan answer the phone.

“Maeda-san, Ohayou!” it’s Aoi talking in the phone. “Have you read the news today?”

“Ah, yes… The most-watched movie!!” Acchan shouts happily.

“I’m so glad about it!” Aoi laughs as he heard Acchan shouts happily. “Ano.. we plan to make a little party. Hmm… maybe we can go for dinner together.”

“We?”

“Yes, me and some crew and other cast”

“Oh. When?”

“Tonight. Can you join?”

“Umm… okay, see you tonight!”

Acchan texts her manager to join with her, but then Saki-chan said that she can’t go because she wants to spend more time with her family. Acchan leaves her finished homework and get her dress for tonight’s dinner. She chooses a nice simple dark blue dress and a pair of silver beautiful shoes. It’s a honor for her that the cast and crew invites her for dinner together to celebrate their three months of crazy hard work filming. When the sun sets and the sky turn dark, she gets a taxi and goes to the restaurant where the party is. Some crews welcome her in front of the restaurant and accompany her inside.

Aoi shows his bright smile just when Acchan get in the restaurant. “Good evening, Maeda-san” he bows at Acchan. “You look beautiful tonight.”

“Thank you, Aoi-san” Acchan answered with a smile.

They start they party and have their dinner. The crews already prepared a big karaoke room near the dining room. They are going to having fun that night. The restaurant is private booked by them so that no paparazzi can even get any pictures of their party.

After the dinner, they get into the karaoke room and some waitress come inside the room bringing a lot of wines and drinks.

“Come on, Acchan… It’s only tonight. We’re only celebrating our hard work” one of the actresses said when she tries to offer Acchan a drink while Acchan tries to deny it.

“I treat all this drink, please don’t disappoint me, Acchan” another actress said.

“Well, I’ll try, only a glass” Acchan finally get her drink.

They have fun with the karaoke, each singing while the others dancing and cheering. No one notice that Acchan furtively takes another glass of wines and again and again, making her face gets red. She stars to cheers uncontrolled. She’s over happy.

Aoi noticed it. He thinks about something then he walks approaching Acchan and sits beside her.

“Maeda-san…” he starts to talk.

Acchan turns beside her and smile. “Yes, Aoi-san”

Aoi raise his hand and cups Acchan’s now redden cheek. He caresses it softly. “You’re beautiful”

Acchan replied and smiles.  “I am..”

“Ano.. I want to talk with you”

“Uh? What is it?”

“Umm, I want to talk to you privately. Can we go outside?”

Acchan looks around her and yes, it’s too noisy inside the room. She nods and Aoi takes her hand. He takes her out of the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

End of Season 2 Chapter 3

That's all the Chapter 3. Please be patient for next chapter :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well it's good that Kai was fine...

But why did Sae not want Kai to go back to Japan?

Did he not happy with the relationship between Kai and Atsuko?

Would Kai go back to Japan without Sae knowing?

Now Atsuko is in trouble...

Aoi seems to be wanting to ask Atsuko out...

What would Atsuko do about that?

Would Aoi do something that cross the line with Atsuko rejection?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
don´t go don´t go Acchan!1

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Will Kai come back to Japan? I hope so...

That Aoi. Very suspicious and a threat. :smhid

The media is very scary and might spread Acchan and that Aoi are dating. Kai come back!!!!!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 4 NEW UPDATE << 130108
« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2014, 05:44:02 AM »
Morning! Waking up too early because I also slept too early last night.
It's been so long that I didn't check this forum until yesterday I read some fanfic was updated.
It reminds me that I still have an uncompleted fanfic too.
So I decide to write again. This update is very short, but I guess it's just a teaser of Taking Care of You Season 2 Chapter 4.
So it's not the whole Chapter 4, only a teaser...

Acchan's POV

I open my eyes lazily. I feel a dazzling light shines on my eyes. When fully I open my eyes, I can see the sun light shines through the windows. Thanks God I’m still home, I can recognize it because I know exactly the atmosphere of the room. The bed cover color, the curtain and also the wall colors. His favorite colors.

I often sleep in his room when I miss him so much. Sleeping on his bed always relieved me and cure the longing away. So, I guess last night I missed him again. The more I think, the more I’m awake, but I still don’t move any of my body but my eyes only. I slowly close my eyes again, maybe I will continue my sleep.

Then, I realize something. There’s something unusual. I feel another weight on my waist. The more I try to make myself fully awake, the more I feel another things exist. I feel a body sticks to my back, I can even feel the breath above my head. Who’s the person behind me? My heart starts to beat fast. I try to think clear. Did I sleep with a guy last night? Then I try to remember what happened last night.

SHIT. Yes I was drunk. Last night we celebrate our last day filming of my newest drama. We had our dinner in a restaurant, and yes, I drank, a little. I was drunk. Oh NO. Who’s the guy I slept with? It can’t be true. Oh my, did we do something last night? What if public knows about it? My heart beats fast when I remember the one I spent the time with last night was Aoi-san. But I’m in Kai’s room now. Did I take Aoi home and ended on this bed? I’m trying so hard to remember what happened last night but nothing’s remaining.

Now I regret everything I did yesterday to attend the celebration. I regret that I was drunk. I regret everything. I blame myself for being so carelessly. What if Kai knows about it? I feel like I’m choked when I’m thinking about him knowing me slept with other guy… on his bed. This is terrible. God, kill me now!!

I quickly open my eyes and back to reality. I move my hand slowly just to check if I still wear something. It relieves me so much when I find out that I’m still on my nightgown. But it doesn’t really prove that nothing happened last night. I slowly turn my body around just to see who is the person.

It’s a guy. He has short black hair, but his head turned down so I can see his face clearly. But the body postures, the hair, fit on how Aoi-san looks like. My heart feels like about to explode. I try to get up until my position is sitting on the bed. Then suddenly the guy moves. My heart beats faster. He wakes up but the sun light dazzles his face so he can’t really open his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to update the whole chapter tomorrow because I have to get myself ready for college.
Sorry for ruining the story  :twisted:
Bye :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 06:54:17 PM by chemicalstar »

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2014, 06:22:12 AM »
Sorry for ruining the story  :twisted:
OH GOD.
Author-san, did you purposely left it hanging like that? :on shady: :on shady:
Kechi~ Hidoi~ :fainted: :fainted:
I will wait for your next update with full of anticipitation   :on cny1: :on cny1:
p/s : The new poster is gorgeously good  :heart: :heart:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline ifzhaa

• I <3 KojiYuu w w w w w w w
« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2014, 06:42:55 AM »
author-san  XD pls update fast !!!

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2014, 06:56:08 AM »
OMg . It will complicated i think.. By the way its already 2014. Why you still writing 130108? :)
But, thankyou for ur update. Cant wait to read the next chapter ^^

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2014, 06:59:27 AM »
NOOOO!!!!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
OMg . It will complicated i think.. By the way its already 2014. Why you still writing 130108? :)
But, thankyou for ur update. Cant wait to read the next chapter ^^
I was about to say the same thing lol~ XD
I thought its still 2013 in ur place hahaha

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 4 NEW UPDATE << 140108
« Reply #330 on: January 08, 2014, 07:35:16 AM »
LOL I just noticed it!! Thank you for the correction.
I think I was sleepy, still on my bed when I updated it.

@ifzhaa I think you're  new reader aren't u? I've never see you before. welcome :)

Talking about the year, I haven't said HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #331 on: January 08, 2014, 09:43:08 AM »
OMG.... Atsuko slept with Aoi.... in Kai's bed?

What's going to happen to Atsuko and Kai now?

Would Atsuko accept Aoi?

Did Atsuko really sleep with Aoi or she was drug or raped?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the teaser

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #332 on: January 08, 2014, 09:53:51 AM »
This maybe a spoiler.
But, i really hope that the guy is Kai.
Please Kai! Dye your hair to black!
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #333 on: January 08, 2014, 02:29:47 PM »
You're kidding, right? :shocked This can't be happening!!!! :on blackhole:

Offline Akira ryusen sora

• Ecchi
  • KAIxACCHAN / ATSUMINA FOREVER!
« Reply #334 on: January 09, 2014, 07:29:45 AM »
what the...?  :bleed eyes: :cry:

i hope he is not aoi-san!!!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #335 on: January 09, 2014, 01:41:37 PM »
You will update this story today, right ?? :)

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Yes yes yes of course I won't forget my promises. Here's the complete chapter of SEASON 2 CHAPTER 4. Enjoy!

Acchan's POV

I open my eyes lazily. I feel a dazzling light shines on my eyes. When fully I open my eyes, I can see the sun light shines through the windows. Thanks God I’m still home, I can recognize it because I know exactly the atmosphere of the room. The bed cover color, the curtain and also the wall colors. His favorite colors.

I often sleep in his room when I miss him so much. Sleeping on his bed always relieved me and cure the longing away. So, I guess last night I missed him again. The more I think, the more I’m awake, but I still don’t move any of my body but my eyes only. I slowly close my eyes again, maybe I will continue my sleep.

Then, I realize something. There’s something unusual. I feel another weight on my waist. The more I try to make myself fully awake, the more I feel another things exist. I feel a body sticks to my back, I can even feel the breath above my head. Who’s the person behind me? My heart starts to beat fast. I try to think clear. Did I sleep with a guy last night? Then I try to remember what happened last night.

SHIT. Yes I was drunk. Last night we celebrate our last day filming of my newest drama. We had our dinner in a restaurant, and yes, I drank, a little. I was drunk. Oh NO. Who’s the guy I slept with? It can’t be true. Oh my, did we do something last night? What if public knows about it? My heart beats fast when I remember the one I spent the time with last night was Aoi-san. But I’m in Kai’s room now. Did I take Aoi home and ended on this bed? I’m trying so hard to remember what happened last night but nothing’s remaining.

Now I regret everything I did yesterday to attend the celebration. I regret that I was drunk. I regret everything. I blame myself for being so carelessly. What if Kai knows about it? I feel like I’m choked when I’m thinking about him knowing me slept with other guy… on his bed. This is terrible. God, kill me now!!

I quickly open my eyes and back to reality. I move my hand slowly just to check if I still wear something. It relieves me so much when I find out that I’m still on my nightgown. But it doesn’t really prove that nothing happened last night. I slowly turn my body around just to see who is the person.

It’s a guy. He has short black hair, but his head turned down so I can see his face clearly. But the body postures, the hair, fit on how Aoi-san looks like. My heart feels like about to explode. I try to get up until my position is sitting on the bed. Then suddenly the guy moves. My heart beats faster. He wakes up but the sun light dazzles his face so he can’t really open his eyes.

End of Acchan's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**********  flashback 12 hours earlier **********

“Hey, Onee-chan… are you listening to me?” a teenager girl waves her hand in front of her sister’s face. She just told her sister about her new activities at ballet club. It’s been few weeks that she had not seen her only sister so she has a lot of thing to tell to her. But it seems like her sister is spacing out now.
“What are you thinking of, Onee-chan?” the girl said.

“A-ah.. I’m sorry. I’m just… thinking about Maeda-san. She went to a party but I have a bad feeling for her.”

“Why don’t you just call her?”

“Yes, you’re right” Saki gets her bag and grabs her phone. She dials Acchan’s number and waits for an answer. Her younger sister is looking at her curiously.

“How?”

“There’s no answer” Saki said, pressing the red button of her phone. “I think I have to call a crew. Wait a sec, okay!”

The girl takes a sip of her watermelon juice while looks at her worried sister.

“Moshi moshi.”

“Oh, Saki.. Why didn’t you come? Everyone’s here..” a man answers the phone. Saki can hear some noise behind. The sound of people singing in karaoke room.

“Sorry, I’m visiting my family today. Ano… is Acchan there?”

“Yes, she’s here…”

“Ah, good. Umm… can I ask you a favor?”

“Yeah, sure”

“Please take care of her, don’t let her drunk, okay!” Saki said worriedly.

“Ahh, too late, she’s drunk…” the man said.

“What?!” Saki just widened her eyes. “Why did you let her drunk?”

“Eh? Why? We don’t know that she’s not allowed to drink.” The man said innocently. “Nishida-san, she’s adult and she’s not your daughter.”

Click!

The man is confused why did Saki-chan suddenly ends the conversation.

“Look, I’m sorry but I think I have to go now, Acchan might be in danger”

The girl is shocked. She is one of Acchan’s fans though, and she’s so proud that her sister is Acchan’s manager. “But, Onee-chan.. it’s raining outside. You parked your car too far from here”

Saki looks at the the window of the café they are in now. “Ah, damn..”

“But you can take my umbrella” the girl smiles. She grabs a yellow umbrella from her bag. “Here..”

“Ah, thank you Little Mermaid, you saved me.” Saki takes the umbrella. “I’ll double treat you tomorrow, I promise!” Saki said as she gets up and leaves the café.

Walking under the rain with her sister’s umbrella to the parking area, Saki doesn’t care at all that her shoes are getting wet because she stepped on puddles on the street. Just when she reaches the parking area, she’s quickly heading to her car and getting in.

Driving in hurry for about an hour, Saki finally arrived at the venue where the party is. The rain is over so she gets out of her car without carrying an umbrella. She walks fast after parked her car. She gets in the resto and heading to the party room.

“Ah..Saki-chan!! You’re so fast! You just called me that you’re home and now you’re here?” the man on the phone greets her. But it seems like Saki ignores his saying and just get into the point.

“Where’s Acchan?”

The man looks around the room and he himself is confused too that Acchan is not there anymore.
“Oy, oy! Where’s Acchan?” the man pokes another crew who walks pass in front of him.

“Oh, she’s go outside with Aoi-san”

“Okay, thank you” the man said, then he turns around about to tell Saki “Saki-c…”
He finds that Saki is not there too.
“What the hell is going on here? People disappear in a blink of eyes!”

Hearing the crew said that Acchan is going outside with Aoi-san, Saki quickly walks (half running) outside the resto. She looks for Acchan, the drunk Acchan who is taken out by Aoi-san, the playboy actor. She looks around to every part of the venue. She can’t find Acchan, but she saw a man, look like Aoi-san, facing a wall.

Saki looks at his feet, there are other feet in front of him. That must be Acchan. Saki runs towards him. “MAEDA-SAN!!” She screams.

Aoi who is about to kiss the girl he locked on the wall by his hand, turns around hearing a woman’s loud scream. Acchan looks at her too.

Saki feels like her heart is about to explode watching that scene.
“What are you doing to her?”

“What did you see?”

“You’re about to kiss her!!!” Saki’s answering, half screaming.

“Yes, and you just made it fail!” Aoi’s hand hits the wall and he leaves the two. Saki just grumbled as he leaves them. Then she looks at Acchan.

“Saki-chaaaan…” Acchan smiles at her innocently. “You’re (hic..) finally going to the (hic..) party” she puts her hand on Saki’s shoulder. Now she can’t stand or walk properly.

“Geez, Acchan you’re drunk. It’s dangerous, you know!” Saki supports her to walk. “Let’s go home now.”

Getting on her car. Saki puts Acchan beside her on the front seat. At first, Acchan is singing along the road, Saki just shakes her head looking at this drunk actrees. Her voice is quite terrible if she’s drunk like this, also with her hiccups. There’s no good part of a drunk woman singing with hiccups. It takes a long time to reach Acchan’s apartment, that Saki found her sleeping on their way.

One half hour they finally arrived in front of a building where Acchan’s apartment is. This is the only place Saki knows to take Acchan home. She knows that Acchan used to live in her uncle’s house but she doesn’t know where is it. As I said, Saki doesn’t really get into her actress’ private life. She supports Acchan to walk. With the key she found in Acchan’s bag, Saki opened the apartment. She takes Acchan to her bed and laid her there.

“Wait, I’ll take you some water” Saki said.

Only a minute after that, Saki sees Acchan is already in front of the door. She’s about to go out.

“Acchan, where are you going?!” she said. Saki looks very shocked seeing Acchan’s drunk behavior.

“I wanna go home..” Acchan said. She walks still in unproper way towards the door.

“Wait. What home? It’s already home, Acchan. It’s in your apartment!”

“No, it’s not my home!!” now Acchan is mad, like a little child who is not allowed to play a video game.

Now Saki is very confused. She puts the glass she brings on the table then she drags Acchan to the couch. “Here, drink it first. You must have very thirsty.”

While Acchan is drinking the water, Saki takes Acchan’s phone in her bag. She looks up the contact list and search word “home” and she found a number. She thinks that maybe the home that Acchan meant was her uncle’s house, not her apartment. Saki dials the number and someone answers the phone in no time.

“Moshi moshi. Takahashi’s residence here” a woman said on the phone.

“Takahashi?” Saki-chan thought in her mind. She thought that it was going to be Maeda Residence. “Why Takahashi?” she thought again, but then she ignores it. “Ano, is this Maeda Atsuko’s residence?” Saki finally talks.

“Oh, yes. Who am I talking to?”

“It’s Nishida Saki, her manager. Maeda-san is with me now, but… she’s not really well so I’m going to drive her home. Can you tell me the address?”

The woman who answers the phone is a maid that Acchan used to tell her about her career life. The maid remember who is Nishida Saki as Acchan told her a long time before. She trusts it so the maid gives Saki the address.

Ending up the conversation, Saki smiles as he just got the address. “Okay, let’s go home now!”

“Yeayy!!! I’m going home!!” Acchan shouts happily, she even raise her hands like a super happy child getting a christmas gift.

“Geez, you’re so messy when you’re drunk, Maeda!” Saki shakes her head and drag Acchan outside.

They takes two hours driving to find where Acchan’s house is. Saki check out her watch. It’s almost 2 am in the morning. Lucky not even long after that, they arrived at a big, big house, looks like a mansion.

“Ah, I don’t know that you came from a rich family” she looks at the half sleeping Acchan.

Saki gets out from her car when two maids greet her in front of the main entrance. They helps her to support Acchan walks inside the house. That time, Saki chan got a call. It’s her mother.

“Saki-chan… where are you?”

“Ah, mom. I’m in my friend’s house. What’s happening?”

“Your sister is having a fever. She went home with soaked clothes” her mom said on the phone. Saki remembers that her sister gave her the umbrella. It just makes her regret that now her sister is having a fever.

“Okay Mom, I’ll be there soon.” Saki end the conversation and tell the maid that she has to go.

“She’s still on her day off tomorrow. Please take care of her.” Saki bows at them and leaves.

Both of the maids takes Acchan into her room, they lays her on the bed, undoing her shoes, and put a blanket to cover her body. Acchan is starting to fall asleep. It’s 2 AM that everyone’s need to sleep. So they come back to their rooms after turn the light off and assuring that Acchan is fine in her room.

10 minutes after that, the maids ane everyone in the house, don’t notice that the drunk Acchan is waking up again and walking unconciously towards the upstairs, heading to their young master’s room.

Inside the room, the lamp is turned off. It’s quite dark there but Acchan just landed her body on the bed. She slowly closes her eyes again.

“Mmh… Kai” Acchan murmured on her sleep. Her hands unconciously hugging a pillow on the bed and she sound asleeps.

***************  flashback  12 hours EARLIER than that *************** 

“GOT IT!!!” Louis shouts happily and shows a sheet of paper to Kai.

Kai smiles widely as he got a ticket that Louis booked. Yes. A ticket to Japan.
“Thank you, dude!!” Kai hugs him.

“Now pack your bags! The flight will be departed it 6 hours.”

Kai looks at the ticket with such a happy expression, imagining that he will meet Acchan tomorrow.

“Dude, don’t be too happy like that!” Jay laughs at his blonde friend, he acts like a primitives admiring a computer. Jay pokes on Kai’s shoulder, “Look, your phone’s ringing”

UNCLE SAE
Calling

“Yes?”

“Kai, I’m sorry it’s so sudden. But I need  you to meet a colleague in New York hotel. There’s an agreement that we have to sign. I delegates you to sign it for me since it’s imposibble to go back to New York in 5 hours. ”

“So you mean that I have to meet him in 5 hours?”

“Yes.”

“I already informed him that you will come to the hotel and sign the agreement.”

“What?”

“And, Kai. Do not end up in the agreement only, you have to talk about a lot with him. He has a lot of experiences in economic business. Don’t go anywhere after sign it.”

“Wait, but I haven’t met him before”

“I told him that Takahashi Kai has a blonde hair. I swear there will be only one young Japanese man with blonde hair in that hotel later. Okay, bye”

Sae hung up the phone.

“SHIT!!!!” Kai shouts. He throw his phone on the couch. “I have a meeting in 5 hours.”

Kai tells his friends what Sae just told him an it makes the three seems like giving up.

“I have an idea!” Jay suddenly gets up from his seat.
“Did you said that the man only know your hair? And… eyes, and skin, umm… yeah, just blonde Japanese, right?”

“Yeah, why?” Kai looks up at him.

Jay shows his evil smile. “We still have Hoshino!”

“What?” Kai frowns. ”You mean, Hoshino from science major?”

Jay nods. “Yeah, he is my sister’s boyfriend.”

“Umm… so?” Louis added in confuse.

The three young men are sitting on the chairs, each facing a big mirror. The shortest of them, having a robe around his body. A long haired man is standing behind him, adding some dark liquids and spreading it on his hair.

“Where is he now?” Kai is asking while looking at Jay through the mirror in front of him. He can’t move his head because the hairdresser behind him is still doing his hair.

“He’s on his way. Calm down, dude!”

Several minutes after that, a half Japanese young man appears on the entrance of the salon.

“Yo, brother!” Jay greets him with a high five. “Can we start now? ”

“Oh, yeah!!” Hoshino said cheerfully.

Another hairdresser takes Hoshino to sit on a chair next to Kai. What are the hairdresser doing is dye Kai hair into black and dye Hoshino’s hair into blonde. Hours later, Kai and Hoshino is ready with their suite walking to the hotel and get in the meeting room. Hoshino is a smart boy though, he can act as Kai and talk about a lot of things with Uncle Sae’s colleague. Kai walks a step behind him, act like he is the assistant.

The meeting started with some talks about the agreement, then the man offers a sheet of agreement paper that Kai have to sign. Kai offers a pen to Hoshino so that Hoshino can sign it.

“Ehhm..” Hoshino clearing his throat. He signs the paper but the pen is not working. Actually, it’s intentionally to be damaged.

“I’m sorry, my pen is not working, can I borrow yours?” Hoshino said to the man.

The main nods and stands up, he turns around to get his bag and find the pen.

While the man’s back is facing the two, Kai quickly takes out another pen and sign the agreement.

“Ah!! It’s finally working!!” Hoshino said happily as Kai finished signing the agreement.

The man turns around. “Oh, that’s good. I just found my pen” the man shows them his pen.

The two just show their sweetest smiles.

“So, Mr.Takahashi, I heard that you just got back from Europe for business trip, right? Maybe you can tell me your point of view about Europe’s economic business…”  the man said when he sits down on the sofa.

“Ah, yes.. I bet my Uncle told you about that, right?” Hoshino said.

Kai clears his throat. Based on the plan they arranged before, it’s time for Kai to leave.

Hoshino looks at Kai. “Oh, I think I will have a long talk with this great man. You can leave first”

Kai show his smiles and nods at him. He stands up, nods at the man and leaves the room. Just when he gets out of the room, Kai quickly runs to the exit door. Outside, there are Jay and Louis standing by on the parking area, waiting for Kai to accompany him to the airport.

“Is everything alright?” Louis said when Kai enters the car.

“Yeah, perfect!” Kai smiles while loosing his tie.

They heading to the airport, Jay drives furiously so that Kai won’t miss his flight.

*********** end of flash back ********

So that's the end of CHAPTER 4. You've already got the answer right now.

Next is........... what do you want by the way?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah... Kai dyed his hair black... then Atsuko was with Kai...

Oh... I nearly thought she would be with Aoi

Luckily Atsuko has a good manager... but her sis was sick because of that.

Kai is so lucky to have a nice friend helping him like that but is it really safe?

Why did Sae seem to always try not to get Kai to return to Japan to see Atsuko?

Did he not happy with the relationship that Kai and Atsuko had?

I think Sae had a spy near Kai that always monitoring his every moves... who was it...? the Butler?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
I want to know what happened next between Atsuko and Kai. Are they going to confess to the public their relationship ?

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Thank goodness it's Kai. They are finally reunited after years. :mon XD:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - Fragile