JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 110380 times)

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
OMG ... Thankyou for updating...
I think when kai wake up, they will have some love dovey moment.. Or making out momentnyahahha s*x in the morning . Cant wait  :inlove:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
I love it! yeah!

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
Won won wonderful  :mon XD: :mon XD: :mon XD:
Gosh. I want kaiacchan moment.
Make the morning bed moment romantic, soft and tender, move my heart  :heart: :heart:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline Akira ryusen sora

• Ecchi
  • KAIxACCHAN / ATSUMINA FOREVER!
Yokkata!! It's kai  :cow: :cow:

Mmm, maybe adult moment?? *if you know what I mean*   :nervous

Update soon!  :bow: :thumbsup

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Kaiacchan all the way ~~ *wink wink XD
Chem thank u for the update :on gay:

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
Great job Saki-San you made it on time   8)
and I thought the guy was Aoi  :sweatdrop: . .

Can't wait for the next chapter.. Great job too Author-San  :twothumbs

Offline KaeKain

Kyaaaah~ It's Kai *---*
I hope some love dovey moment KaiAcchan now   :fap
Can't wait to see the next chapter :bow:
Arigatou~ :thumbsup

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Yey Chem thank you for letting me know about this I was kind of ... (you know why)  :nervous

bro-fist!!
:heart: kaixacchan
I will be looking forward for the *cough* romance scene XD
And good thing it wasn't Aoi!

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
Yey Chem thank you for letting me know about this I was kind of ... (you know why)  :nervous

bro-fist!!
:heart: kaixacchan
I will be looking forward for the *cough* romance scene XD
And good thing it wasn't Aoi!

And dont forget to Update your story too miayaka san >,<

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
Can't wait for the next chapter . . .  :pen_whirl:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Ch. 4 << ATTENTION!!
« Reply #350 on: January 30, 2014, 08:07:58 PM »
ATTENTION!!

Sorry if it annoys you, but I just found out someone asked me through PM that she wants my Taking Care Of You (Season 1) banner.

stupid me. I didn't save any of the original banner in my computer or else. And I've changed my banner too.

So please to anyone who ever saved that banner please tell me so that the person who asked me on PM can get it.

thankyou.

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #351 on: February 04, 2014, 01:22:28 PM »
do you still bussy cem-san ??
can't wait for the smut scene next update..
dont forget with this unfinised story  :bow: :bow: :bow: :heart: :heart:
update soon!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
*how rude iam*
 XD XD

Offline imintoyou128

• ecchi
« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2014, 06:28:21 AM »
wow, Kai-san is no longer blonde?
I got scared there for a second  :panic:
Thanks to her manager for arriving on time,  :twothumbs
What do guys get on kissing drunk girls??
I think they're just proving that guys are jerk  :angry: :angry:
''Do you know why the snow is white?
Because it forgot what color it was.''

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Ch. 5 Part 1 (02/23/2014) <<
« Reply #353 on: February 23, 2014, 07:13:17 PM »
I read some fics are updated. i makes me want to update mine too. but i have limited leisure time so I think I will giv you the part 1 first because it's quite short.

and, so.. I'm sorry it's not the perv scene yet. it's too fast for kai and acchan to get into that scene. but I promise, I will make it one later :)

enjoy this chapter

SEASON 2 CHAPTER 5 Part 1

“Ohayou Atsuko..” he greets me and weakly smiles at me the time he opens his eyes fully.
“KAI??!!” I wide my eyes, can’t believe that he is HIM!! He’s KAI!!

I quickly jump on him and hug him tight. I almost couldn’t recognize him. Since when he changed his hair color? The last time we had a video chat he still with his blonde hair. But he looks better now, more handsome… to be honest.  Am I dreaming? I don’t have any idea how could he suddenly laid beside me this morning. But I don’t really care. If it’s only a dream, let me just enjoy this happiness, because I do miss him.

Oh My GOD after these almost four years that I haven’t met him. I don’t know how to express my feeling. I’m just blooming happy that he’s here. I still hug him tight while my face is nuzzling on his neck. I really miss this guy. The guy who was an annoying stubborn little boy, who is my master, who is also my boyfriend. I miss his appearance. I miss his hug. I miss his everything…

The moment I hug him, I can feel that his body is more tough. Sure, almost 4 years. He must have been doing a lot of work out and swimming. He’s a man now.

“Atsuko… I can’t breathe” he said, I know that I hug him too tight. I release the hug and notice that I’m laying on his top. I look at him still with my wide smile but I can’t hide my tears, the tears of happiness.

“Hey…” he said, half whispering after finally breathes normally. He smiles at me, he raises his hands and he wipes my tears with his thumbs then he cups my face. That’s the time I realize that it’s not a dream. His touch makes me realize that this is reality. He’s really with me now.

“Kai, you’re here…” I said. Our face is really close, as I take this chance to capture his lips with mine. I really miss the taste of his lips. Though it’s been so long, I still remember the feeling when he kissed me. The warmth, the sweetness, the love… We enjoy our moment tasting each other lips for a while. I can feel the love, the longing, and the lust turn into one.

We feel the same breath, our nose nuzzling each other. His hands are caressing my back while mine are around his neck. These years, we used to kiss by text, by voice, by mail, by video chat, but now… we can feel the real warmth of the real kiss we wanted all this time. I don’t care how long this kiss is going to. But we part our lips when we lack of air and I’m still on his top.

“Why did you sleep in my room?”

“Eh?” I suddenly noticed that we’re laying on his bed, in his room. To be honest, it’s embarrassing that Kai found out I slept on his bed. I never did it when he was here. I never told him that I often to sleep here. I never get his permission. “Ano… Sorry. I often sleep here whenever I miss you.” I pout. We’re still on the same position. “And last night I…”

“You missed me?” he grins.

“…”

“And you’re drunk?” he said again just before I could talk anything. I know he could smell alcohol in my mouth when we’re kissing just now. And the fact that he realized I was drunk is reminding me about last night. I don’t remember how I ended up in Kai’s room, but the last thing I remember about last night was the karaoke party. Yes, that’s the last thing I remember about that. Oh, and I remember that I’m talking with Aoi. But how did I end up in Kai’s room? And with Kai by my side? How did everything happen?

“Hey, I’m sorry if it makes you worried about me” Kai talks again. He noticed that I was spacing out just now. I know he thinks I was drunk because of missing him so bad. But yes, I did. I missed him so bad, that’s why I accepted the offer to drink some wine.

“I’m here now…” Kai looks deep into my eyes, the way he looks at me makes my day. I just want to forget about how everything happened. As long as he is with me now, I don’t care about anything. I just want him right now. We stare at each other’s eyes and I can’t hold it. I love him. My mouth whispers “I love you” right in front of his mouth and he captures my lips again.

I don’t care if he can taste of smell alcohol in my mouth, but we suck each other’s lips like hungers. This kiss is very different from the last one he gave me years ago when he was about to leave Japan. I think both of us are growing up. He can play his lips and tongue playfully. I don’t know if he learned it in New York of what, but I just enjoy it. And thinking about New York, I notice something then I bite his upper lip.

“Ummhh…” he parted our lips and he groans as his hand touching his lips. He frowns at me, just like questioning why did I bite his lip.

“How did you get here?” I directly ask him.

“…” he doesn’t answer me. But I can see he’s thinking something that maybe.. he doesn’t know the answer. Did he come to Japan for no reason? Because he’s missing me like I do?

“Why didn’t you tell me first?” I pout.

“Umm… it’s a long story, honestly. A sudden plan, that’s’ why I haven’t told you” he said.

Even if the point is Kai is here now. I just want to know how did he get here. But what relieves me, he asked me why did I sleep on his bed just now. That means he got back home when I was on his bed already. I bet he knows nothing. The only thing I don’t know about is how did I end up on his bed since the last thing I remember is in the karaoke party.

“Atsuko…” he suspiciously smiles. I love his dimples.

“Hm?”

“Nothing.”

I chuckles to see him smiles with nothing to say. “What if you tell me your long story while breakfast?”

He suddenly pouts. “I’m still have a jet lag. Seriously, I’m sleepy…”

“Sigh. Fine, continue your sleep, young master… I’m going to prepare your breakfast.”

He tied my body with his hands tighter. “Stay here for a while, I also miss you”

I smile and kiss his forehead. “Sure…”

I roll and lay right beside him while he still hugs me tight and tries to sleep again. I caress his cheek, touch his nose, stroke his hair. He’s cute. I can’t help but smile looking at his cute sleeping face right in front of me.

---------------------

see you in the next part

Offline imjovanka

• kojiyuu
« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2014, 12:30:56 AM »
wow Kai comeback  :inlove:
update soon  :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: February 24, 2014, 01:47:01 AM »
Welcome Back Kai...

Yeah... how did Atsuko come home?

Did her manager rescue her in time?

What happened with Atsuko and Kai?

How about the manager's sister condition?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #356 on: February 25, 2014, 04:49:21 AM »
Omg ,,, this fanfiction so damn good... Can not wait until the next part >,<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #357 on: February 25, 2014, 05:34:11 AM »
:3

Offline takeshi77

• ecchi
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2014, 05:38:39 PM »
finally kai and atsuko met at last after 4 year  :lol:
and to think they able to met again after all of this year since a long distance relationship is very hard and challenging but they still make its and loyal to each other...its was a great things  :twothumbs
i hope with this meeting their relationship will grow further or better if they get married soon to avoid any obstacles  :lol:  :lol:
i concern about kai uncle reason by making kai didnt able to meet atsuko all this time....eventhought kai got escape this time but wonder wht will happen next...cz i cant really get wht his uncle thinking ..just hopefully he bless kai and atsuko relationship :)
and thanks for update  :)...look forward for 2nd part  XD

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2014, 02:17:57 PM »
okaeri kai-kun!!!  :welcome
wow!!! atsuko must be so happy that guy is kai  :hip angel:
u really expert to make big suprise kai  :ptam-shy:
i love this fanfic,waiting for ur update -waiting passionly-