JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Yume Station

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 117278 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 6 (07/03/2014) <<
« Reply #380 on: July 05, 2014, 10:17:58 PM »
cute atsumina is cute..

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #381 on: July 06, 2014, 01:32:09 AM »
Nah nah Kai, dont touch her! Stay to be a good boy. U need to marry her first!  :lol:

Btw, welcome back JPHIP.

Offline acchan0048

« Reply #382 on: July 06, 2014, 05:49:36 AM »
kai ,, don't dare to touch your beautiful angel before you two married

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #383 on: July 06, 2014, 02:45:32 PM »
Hahahahaha!
This chapter sure make me laugh a lot! :lol:
Kai,how can u have that perv mind?! U even buy an condom  :on lol:
Marry her and u can get what u want :kekeke:

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #384 on: July 06, 2014, 03:18:33 PM »
omg!!! i cant stop grinning while reading this fic...
seriously kai !!!!! be a man !!!!
wwww go marry her!
 :deco:

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: July 06, 2014, 08:26:47 PM »
ah honey has family already? i've forgot about honey a bit, that's really a best birthday present for acchan. it reminds me about they first moments to know each other, make me wanna re-read this from the beginning XD
hwaaaaaa too bad kai couldn't do anything lol
ah maybe at hawaii? kyaaaaaa i can't wait to see they will spend their holiday in hawaii yeay  :mon inluv:

Marry her and u can get what u want :kekeke:
yeah if they married, kai can have acchan completely  :mon mischief:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »
Oh... Poor poor Kai...

Very bad temptation

Well a date in Hawaii...great

What are they going to do?

Would there be paparazzi?

Would sae know about them?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait...

Thank you for update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Yo everyone!! Thank you for reading my fic. I'm glad  :wub:
 :welcome to the new readers, I hope you like it.

TAKING CARE OF YOU
Season 2 Chapter 7
Part 1

It is totally different when you wake up in the morning and noticing there’s someone on your side hugging you. Acchan smiles genuinely to see her beloved one is in a deep sleep. He doesn’t move at all when Acchan pinch his nose. She wonders what time did he come to her bedroom last night, since he’s now is still in a deep sleep. Without removing the blanket that covers the two, Acchan slowly leaves the bed and goes to her bathroom. Kai is still sleeping when she finished, so she decides to prepare the breakfast. It always excites her to cook when Kai’s is home. However, it feels like her mother is still here when she cooks something for Kai, reminds her of their lifetime back then.

“It’s almost done, young master hasn’t wake up yet?” a maid asks her while they preparing the breakfast.

Acchan takes a glance at the clock, it’s almost 9 and Kai hasn’t wake up yet. “Would you mind to take it for a while” Acchan asks the maid to finish her cooking. “I’ll wake him up.”
She goes to her bedroom and sees Kai is still sleeping there. Slowly she sits on the bed facing him.

“Kai…” her hand cups his cheek, caressing his cheek with her thumb. “Wake up, dear…”

“Mmm” he mumbles without opening his eyes.

“Kai, how long you will sleep? We’re about to take the flight tonight, you should wake up. We haven’t pack our bags” Acchan said and pouted. “And… you’re still in my bedroom, by the way”

Hearing the last sentence, Kai a little bit opens his eyes, but closes them again, continue his sleep. It makes Acchan takes a deep sigh. Then, she move closer to him…

She kisses him deeply that she doesn’t let him move or even reply the kiss. Too deep to kiss her back, after while, he can’t breathe by it.

“MMppphh... hosh… hosh… ”  Kai open his eyes and pull her back. “Atsuko… You almost killed me, I couldn’t breathe”

“Nani? That’s your morning kiss” she grins at him. “Come on, wake up wake up wake up!”

“Okay.. okay..” Kai removes the blanket and sits on the bed. He looks at Acchan. “Hey, we’re going for holiday tonight, right?”

“No” she replies shortly.

Kai frowns at her reaction.

Acchan is actually just teasing him. She moves closer to him, their faces are only parted an inch. “We’re going for honeymoon” the she gives him a light kiss. It somehow makes him blushed to see Acchan teasing him like that. “Come on, back to your room and take a bath.”

There's a feeling that makes his heart beats fast when Acchan teasing him like that and he kind of likes it. He thought that Acchan is a multitalented actress that she's very good in teasing him.

Kai leaves the room and it’s time for Acchan to make up her bed. She pulls the blanket from the bed and about to fold it up. Something on the catches her eyes when she pulls the blanket. She takes that red wrapped thing and examine it.

“Condom?” she thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

“Ohayou,young master!” a maid greets Kai when he walks upstairs. She’s a little bit confused to see Kai with messy appearance walk from Acchan’s room in the morning. When she enters the kitchen, she finds Acchan there.

“Nee, my girl is adult now…” she gives a wink to Acchan.

“Eh?”

“He slept with you last night?”

“A-ahh.. yes..” Acchan answered her awkwardly. “But we did nothing!” she quickly added.

“It’s alright, honey… we understand” she winks at her, and other maids are giving her a teasing smile.

“Yosh!! We finally have a little kid to take care of” one of the pinch Acchan’s cheek.

“Haa, what are you saying...” Acchan chuckles, while her cheeks are red and blushed. “We’re just sleeping, that’s all…”

That day, Kai and Acchan are busy preparing their goods to bring to Hawaii for holiday. All maids are helping them, so is Kine. Fortunately, they all support them to be together that they promised not to tell anyone about it, especially to Uncle Sae. Kine take them to the airport and just like usual, Acchan has to wear mask and glasses for disguise. Kai walks behind her and acts like they don’t know each other.

However, they have to keep their disguise when Japanese all around, and now, there are more that 50% Japanese on the plane. Acchan takes off her mask but still wears her glasses, and tonight she doesn’t use any make up so that people can’t notice her. After being an actress, it’s her first flight without her manager.

“This is gonna be a boring flight” Kai mumbled when they get on their seat on the first class.

“What do you mean?” Acchan asks him with low voice.

“It’s an 8 hours night flight and I have to act like we’re strangers. It’s killing me” said Kai without looking at Acchan. He takes a bottle and drink.

“We can use the toilet” Acchan said quietly.

BURRRRSSSSTT

“Sir, are you akay?” a stewardess comes approaching him. Kai burst the water in his mouth after hearing what Acchan said.

“I’m.. *cough I’m okay… Sorry, I’m just.. in a bad health” Kai said awkwardly.

The woman helps Kai to clean the seat and dry it by a towel. “Okay, Sir. Call me if you need anything. I hope you can take a rest.” The she leaves.

Kai glances at Acchan who is now leaning in a pillow with eyes closed, keeping a straight face but she can’t hide winning smile.
"This girl.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*It’s Part 1, let me finish the second part later :D*
 8)2

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
ah... atsuko is such a teaser...

Would  they take the next step in their relationship?

So what's going to happen to Kai and Atsuko next?

Can' wait to find out later

Thank you for the update

Offline prof.j

“We can use the toilet” Acchan said quietly.

BURRRRSSSSTT
LOL thanks god i wasn't drinking when reading this, if i drink i will be same like Kai :lol: *BURRRRSSSST*

Hahaha

now, waiting for part2 :grin:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Hahah loved how Acchan tease Kai  :inlove:

The last part I was like  :shocked :shocked  :drool:

Can;t wait for part 2  :w00t:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
I want part 2 too.

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
This chapter just too..... :hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:
Congrats kai,U just have evil girlfriend  :wahaha:

Keep going author-san,i wait ur next update ^

Offline acchan0048

gagagaga LOL acchan teasing KAI  ,, and the "BURRRRSSSSTT" LOL

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Sorry for waiting... so here's the second part. Enjoy!  :D

TAKING CARE OF YOU
Season 2 Chapter 7
Part 2

Kai and Acchan spend the first day in Hawaii just for rest and enjoying the hotel services due to the jet lag. Mario suggested Kai to stay in a hotel which is rare for Japanese to stay there in Hawaii. And it’s clear, almost all the people they meet in the hotel are European. Some of them seem amazed that there are two Japanese walking on the hallway. Fortunately Kai is very fluent in English so he used to greet and talk to the people easily. But looking at their typical Japanese faces, people greet them with Japanese instead of English. So it’s kinda funny that Acchan always giggling when Kai greets people with “Good morning” and they answer it with “Ohayou gozaimasu”.

They stay in the same room with a king sized bed and exclusive interiors. Though, none of them planned to do “something” special even they will spend several nights on the same bed. Furthermore, the last two days, they sleep together. Once in Kai’s bedroom when Kai arrived in Japan, and the second one was in Acchan’s room. The two just act normally, it’s just that they have to use the restroom to change clothes and using the bathroom alternately.

“So, what are we going to do today, princess?” Kai asked after he finished showering. He saw Acchan sits in front of the mirror spraying her perfume.

“Let’s explore Honolulu first”

“Why not beach?”

“Ano… I don’t want to make my skin goes darker for the whole holiday. We can go to the beach tomorrow, okay?”

“Ah, I almost forget that I’m in a holiday with an actress” Kai laughs.

Acchan walks approaching him. She put her arms around his neck. “But I’m still the same Acchan you know”

“Sure, my Acchan, my Atsuko, my love…” he smiles at her.

“So… we’re going?”

“Yeah, let’s go!”

The two go to explore the city by a car which Kai rent for private. Acchan asked him to go to Iolani Palace and some historical places in Honolulu. They took some pictures there. So many places they visit that day, and time flies as the sun goes down, they go back to the hotel room. In the evening, they wear very neat outfit. Kai wears a suit, and Acchan wears a navy blue gown. Very cool boy and beautiful girl right there. The two enter the car and go to a romantic restaurant for dinner.

“How’s your college, Kai?” Acchan asks when they’re eating their dish.

“Good. But I often skipped classes for business things” Kai said. “It’s somehow killing me. And to be honest, I’m skipping classes again for a week.”

“EH??!! So it’s not your holiday in college?” Acchan widened her eyes, she can’t believe that Kai skipped college just to see her. “What a rebel!!” she pinch his hand.

“Hehe” he laughs. “Don’t worry, my friends can handle everything in NY.”
“Oh, I was very hopeless when I told them that I am really your boyfriend.”

“Why?”

“They didn’t believe me. You know…” he stops for a while. “… me – dating an actress. Sounds like a fairytale.”

Acchan blushed for what just Kai said.
“Nee… how many times I’ve told you. Don’t ever look at who I am now, Kai. For you, I am still me…” she smiles while holding his hand.
“Or you want me to call you Young Master again?” Acchan grins at him.

“NO! Don’t try to do that!” he pouts.
“So what about you? How’s your college? Your job?”

“College is fine. Everything I learned in college really helps me in doing my job.”
“Next month we’re about to start filming a new drama.”

“New drama? Wow cool!!”

“Yeah, I will role as an annoying high-school teacher.”

“Hahaha, an annoying high-school teacher. I can’t wait to see your acting in that drama.”

“I don’t really like her character, but it’s like a new challenge for me in acting. I think I have to do my job professionally.”

“So you’re not the main character in this drama?”

“No, the main character is a ghost who stay in an apartment of a high school teacher, they will  be the main character.”

Kai sighs in relieve.

“Naande?”

“No, I’m just glad that you’re not the main character in this drama,” he said in low voice. “otherwise… there must be a kissing scene. I don’t really like it”

She chuckles to look at Kai’s expression. “You’re jealous?”

“Kinda… ”

“To Satou-san?”

“Yes.”

Acchan pats his head. “Hmm.. my prince is jealous. Nee... what if I have to do a more challenging scene?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Hmm.. you know, if the script told me to do more than just kissing with a guy…”

“No no no!! Atsuko please don’t  continue it!” Kai shake his head and that’s just makes Acchan laughs. “I won’t let anyone touch you!”

“Even in a movie?” Acchan takes it more.

“Of course!!” Kai replies it quickly. “You’re mine, Atsuko… in or not in the movie! Only mine!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having their dinner, they go to walk around the city and when it’s late enough, they go back to the hotel room. Kai feels so sleepy that night and he want to get on the bed immediately but Acchan is still in the bathroom. Afterall, he still keeping a hope that –maybe, Acchan is in the mood to do some adult things with him. Well, just expecting.

Acchan gets out from the bathroom while singing. She saw Kai is sitting on the couch while staring at his iPad.

“I thought you’re already sleeping” she said while getting on the bed.

“I’m looking for a cool place to hang out tomorrow night. Could be a bar…”

“… with live music and a dance floor” Acchan continued and smiles.

“Ha! Good idea!” Kai looks at his screen. Then after he finds a right place to go, he turns off the iPad screen. He puts it on the small table near the bed. Crawling on the bed hesitantly, he takes a pillow and puts it beside Acchan’s. With his still wondering thought of doing something special with Acchan tonight, he takes a glance to the girl with a night gown beside him on that bed.

“I’m not sleepy yet…” he said. Hoping Acchan will agree with him.

But instead of saying  that she’s agree with him, Acchan get off from the bed. It makes Kai wondering why, but he sees Acchan walks towards the door. He thought that Acchan will go somewhere leaving him, but then the light is turned off by her. Yeah, she turned off the lights. Now the room is completely dark, but he can still sees her form because she wears white night gown. She walks back to the bed.

“It will help you to sleep” she whisphers and lay her head on the pillow right on his ear.

“Yeah… maybe darks can help me to ask for it” he said in his dirty mind.

Suddenly Kai feels Acchan hand is moving around his torso. Her face snuggling on his neck. One of her legs move on his. This situation kinda makes him nervouse. He hold his breath when Acchan takes her moves. Then, he release his breath deeply when there’s no movement from Acchan anymore.

“Kai…” Acchan said.
It sends a heat electric shock on his neck.

“Humm?” he tries to answer her calmly.

She moves her hand from his torso to his chest. Slowly caressing it.
“I hate to say it to you, but…” she stops for a while  “… I miss my parents.”

Hearing what she just said with low voice, making Kai think about MG and his wife, and of course it takes him to remember about his parents too.

“I’m sorry to say it to you…” Acchan said, half whispering. “I know it reminds you of your parents too.”

Now Kai is completely forgetting that Acchan is hugging him and caressing his chest. What’s on his head right now are memories from the past of how her parents could work with his parents, and now he and Acchan ended up as two orphans. This last three years, Acchan never told him that she missed her parents. Kai starts to think that Acchan might often missing her parents but she couldn’t tell him because it might reminds him to his parents too. He knows that Acchan wouldn’t try to make him sad thinking about his parents.

Believe or not, even this little conversation didn’t make him sad, but somehow it makes him forgetting about his intention to do something special with Acchan tonight. Hearing what he just say just makes him want to be on her side forever. He unconciously hugs her tight.

“Thanks for being on my side, Kai…” Acchan said. Even the room is dark, he can still see her staring at him with those beautiful sparkling eyes and that’s killing smile.

“Thanks for taking care of me all this time, Atsuko…” he replies, “…I’m glad you decided to stay that day”.

He caress her forehead but she suddenly chuckles.

“Why?” he frowns hearing her chuckled.

“I wonder how could you have the handcuffs and tied it on my hand that day” Acchan said, half laughing.

Now he remembers about that handcuff incident. Glad the room is dark that Acchan can’t see him blushing right now.

“I hope you will not use it on bed” she chuckles.

Kai widened his eyes of what just Acchan said, but then she captures his lips with a light kiss.

“Good night” she cups and caress his cheek with her thumb, the she slowly closes her eyes.

Deep inside his heart…
“I still cannot process of what just happened after hearing the last sentence. Looking at her sleeping face in the dark, somehow makes me think… what kind of girl is in front of me right now. Sometimes she is cruel, sometimes is scary, sometimes she is clumsy, sometimes she is expert in teasing me… Oh yeah, she successfully teased me just now. But the thing that I know about her all this time is… I love her. “

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END of SEASON 2 Chapter 7

Good news! I still have some drama for the next few chapters...
Please write comments below. Thank you.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
another sweet day and night for them...

But no more intimate than usual...

Poor Kai... not getting what he wanted....

What's going to happen next?

Would Sae know about whereabouts Kai is?

What about scandal... is there any later?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline prof.j

sweet holiday :D

aah.. I forgot about the handcuff incident. I think, I need to re-read the old chapters   :huhuh

so, drama in the next chapters ah? looking forward for it  :D

by the way, I wonder how about Yuu and Haruna now.. would they have reunion?  :P2 hehehe

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
Hahahaha!
This chapter are really funny!  :on lol:
How can kai have dirty mind without yuu around him?
Hahha! And acchan really are teasing queen!
Keep updating author-san ^^

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
They're both really sweet to be together. I'll wait for a drama chapt. Wehehe
Thx Author san

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
OMG atsuko such a teaser >,<