JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 109771 times)

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
Oi oi oi author san,, do you still busy ?
Its already 1 month and you didn't update this story yet...
Im sorry if iam cruel, just too exited to know what they are doing on their honeymoon holiday in hawaii... Hoooo maybe you will give us some smut loveydovey part ^^
Yoroshiku ^^

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
Oi oi oi author san,, do you still busy ?
Its already 1 month and you didn't update this story yet...
Im sorry if iam cruel, just too exited to know what they are doing on their honeymoon holiday in hawaii... Hoooo maybe you will give us some smut loveydovey part ^^
Yoroshiku ^^

Agree agree!!! :mon star: :mon star:
Please update soon author-san,im also want to know.
We waitng you here!

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 7 Part 2 (07/23/2014) <<
« Reply #402 on: September 27, 2014, 04:39:03 PM »
Where is the author ? :(

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 8 (10/02/2014) <<
« Reply #403 on: October 02, 2014, 05:28:50 PM »
Hello!! Been so long :D
Honesly I have to say that I've been quite busy these days. My brain has been too busy thinking about a lot of things like college, some trips, and everything. But here I make a sign to make sure that my fic is still  going.

So maybe it's just a short chapter but this is all I could do for now. Thanks for waiting :D

TAKING CARE OF YOU
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 8

It’s quite dark at the room, but there are a lot of spotlights in colours. The DJ plays a loud music. Everyone in the room seems cheerful, enjoying their time with friends and relatives. Suddenly the DJ starts to play the next song. Kai who holds Acchan’s hand, feels her grip is more tight as she suddenly squealed. “It’s my favorite song!!”

Then she drag him to the dance floor, closer to the crowd and DJ. Looking at Acchan dancing cheerfully makes Kai smile unconciously. But something is wrong with him. It feels like he doesn’t really enjoy the party. Kai let his face closer to Acchan’s as he speak right beside her ear “I’m going to get some drinks, okay!” He saw Acchan smiles happily and nodded. So he quickly goes to the bar and orders some drinks.

Meanwhile, the shining smile from the cheerfull Acchan makes a man get attracted to her. A half latin European man walk slowly to the dance floor as he approach Acchan.

“Kai..” Acchan said as she feels someone put his hands on her waist from behind. She slowly turns around and grins. But then, the smiles fade away as she finds out that the man is not Kai.

“Hello, pretty..” the man smiles at her. “Can I dance with you?”

“Uh, umm sorry.. I’m with someone else” Acchan answers him awkwardly.

“Aww, come on. Let’s just enjoy the party..” said the man as he takes Acchan’s hand, lead her to dance.

“No, I’m…”

Haven’t finished her words, someone pats the man’s shoulder and when he turns around, a hard fist landed right on his nose.

“Don’t touch my girl!” Kai shouted. The crowd suddenly stop dancing as they look at the two.

“Kai, wait.. Kai!!” Acchan prevents him from hitting that man again.

In minutes, some security guard comes. As what Kai have done, Acchan and him forced to leave the club. Somehow it makes Acchan a bit upset. Kai is a jealous man. Acchan walks faster than Kai when they leave the club.

Kai feels guilty, especially when Acchan acts unusual like this.

“Atsuko…” he calls her as he feels that Acchan walks faster. “Atsuko, why are you walking so fast? Where are you going?”

“We’re going back to the hotel” Acchan said without turn around to look at him.
This time Kai knows that she is really really upset. On their way back to hotel, Acchan doesn’t say a word in the car. Kai can only take a glance at her sometimes. He knows it would be worse if he say something. So he can only say sorry once they get in the car.

When they arrive at the hotel room, Kai take the card key, “I’m going to the hotel’s restaurant first. Will be back soon” he said, but Atsuko doesn’t answer him.

*Kai’s POV*

“It’s really frustrating. I should be the one who upset, now I’m the one to be blamed.

Well, Atsuko is an attractive girl. It’s no wonder if other man feels attracted by her. Sigh… Is it the bad thing of being a beautiful girl’s boyfriend?! Okay, now she’s upset. WHAT I SHOULD DO!!?? I shouldn’t hit that guy. Did I act too jealous?! But, I think she has to know that it means I love her so much.”

“Wine, Sir?” a waiter offers him some drink when he arrives in the restaurant and sits on an empty table. Looking at the drink that the waiter brings, Kai nods and take the small glass.

In the hotel room, there Atsuko starts to remove her make up. She can see her reflection shows her upset face in the mirror. Yes, she still upset of what just Kai done in the club.

“He’s very short tempered. How can he hit a stranger like that?!” Acchan sighs. “I know you loves me that much, Kai… but you can kill all guy in this world if you always act like this” she thoughts.

After removing her make up, Acchan changes her clothes into a night gown and she walks towards the bed. That time she someone open the hotel room door. It must be Kai. Acchan looks at him. He’s got florid complexion and his hair is a little bit messy.

“Where have you been?” Acchan asks him but she sees something different with his expression.

“Won’t you forgive me?” he suddenly said as he walks towards her.

Acchan doesn’t answer. Something’s different in the way he looks at her.

Kai lift his hands and hold her shoulders. “Please forgive me..” he murmured.

“Kai, I’m..”

“I was just jealous at that guy, Atsuko. I don’t want something bad happen to you. I’m just… I.. I love you so much, Atsuko..” he speaks furiously the sighs. “I love you..”

Looking at his hopeless face, now Acchan the one who feels guilty. Did she too rude for keep silent all the way they went back to the hotel?

“Okay, I forgive you… Don’t be such a short tempered guy, Kai..”

He shows a slightly smile. Kai moves closer, one of his hand move from her shoulder to caress her cheek.
Slowly, he kisses her. And that time Acchan realized that her boyfriend is drunk. His lips and mouth is full of the smell of alcohol. When Acchan is about to break the kiss, Kai let her go but he pull her again, closer than before. He keeps searching for her lips. Now his hand move to her back, pull her closer to him and caress her back.

That sensation of his touch on her back and cheek makes her feet turn into jelly. Although she doesn’t really like the smell of alcohol, but his kiss right now is the best kiss they ever had. Slowly Kai starts to takes a step forward, pushing Acchan on the bed, lock her below him.

He murmured “I love you” between the kiss. Sometimes he moves the kiss to her cheek, her nose, her eyes, back to her lips again. It’s quite surprising when Acchan feels one of Kai’s hand starts to touch and caress her breast. She’s about to stall off, but then his lips move to her neck, giving some electric sensation through her body, turns the squeal into a soft moan.

* * * end of chapter 8 * * *

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #404 on: October 02, 2014, 06:03:24 PM »
OMG CANT HOLD MY NOSEBLEED!!!!!

Are he going to take atsuko's virginity?? Omg kai!! Please be gentle..
Hooo btw author san, care to give us the smut scene of this chapter?? Lol

Thankyou for update author san, and goodluck for your study^^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #405 on: October 02, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »
Ah... please don't make Atsuko 1st time become just a drunk sex...

I want to see a nice romantic evening that finish with a beautiful love making...

Oh... what's going to happen there?

Would they really have sex right then?

Would Atsuko stop Kai?

Would Kai fall a sleep in the middle of it?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #406 on: October 03, 2014, 04:41:50 AM »
and... he fall sleep?

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #407 on: October 03, 2014, 06:39:57 PM »
*nose bleeding*
U gone for long and back with this scene?  :imdead: :on bleed:
I hope to see some smut scene!!! *pervert mode on*
But im agree with cisda-san,i want romantic smut scene  :hiakhiakhiak:
Please keep updating,i always wait u author-san  :on GJ:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU -kaiAcchan- >> SEASON 2 Chapter 9 (10/19/2014) <<
« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »
Enjoy!

TAKING CARE OF YOU
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 9

“Kai, stop” she whispered while her eyes keep closed as she feels his touch. Acchan takes a deep breath and gathers all her effort to push him away.

In the other hand, the drunk guy drowns his face on her neck, sucking it hard. Seems like it hurts Acchan when Kai a little bit her, she finally can push him away that he falls from the bed.

“AWWW” Kai groans when his head strikes the table’s leg.

“Oh my god, KAI!! Are you okay?” Acchan quickly moves from the bed and look over Kai. He hold his forehead, still whimpering.

“I’m sorry” Acchan said and she blows some air by her mouth to his forehead. “Wait, I’m gonna look for some ointment, okay! Stay here!” she gets her coat and go to meet some hotel staff quickly. Lucky that the hotel has a full equipped medical things.

“Tsk..” Kai chuckles when Acchan dabs some ointment on his wound.

“Why are you grinning like that? It’s creepy” she simply said, keep focusing on his wound. She knows he is drunks that he doesn’t act normally.

“I don’t know that you’re that strong, Atsuko…” he said and laughed. “I’m happy for that.”

“Tsk. You’re so messy when you’re drunk, Kai” she pouts, ignoring what he said. “Just go to sleep, will you? I don’t think I will sleep peacefully if you keep talking nonsense.”That night, she ends up with taking care of Kai and his wound. Slowly Kai falls asleep, leaving Acchan in silence. She takes off his jacket and his shoes so that he can get a comfortable sleep. She also unbuckles his belt and trying so hard to pull down his jeans, left him with a shorts and t-shirt. But what attracts her is she finds a bulge grows bigger behind his shorts.

“Ahh, no wonder you were so lustful just now, Kai...” she sighed. Acchan took the air cooler remote and set its temperature down, hoping the cold temperature will help to calm his manhood down. Then she took a pillow and the blanket from the bed, move it to the couch. She crawls on the couch and sleeps there. “Sorry, Kai. Too dangerous to sleep on the bed with you tonight” she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thousand miles from there.

“Magnitude Corps. Are about to make a big project next year, they need a communication company to make a business deal with them. You know it’s a big deal, Sir! And the good news is: we are one of the candidates company” a man with a neat tux said and grinned to Sae. Few weeks ago, Sae applied for a business deal with Magnitude Corps. The agreement to be the candidate of the business deal was the one which Kai had to sign last week.

“Magnitude…” Sae murmured. He grins to hear that big company name. “Who’s another candidate?”

“Ah, our opponent is Shimada Group. I believe we will win the deal, because we ever beat Shimada once long time ago. They’re not our equal opponent, don’t worry!” said the man who is Sae’s private assistant.

“Hmm… Shimada. I remember about them” Sae said and he starts to spacing out, remembering a moment long time ago, when even Kai hasn’t been born yet.

That day when his older brother ask him if he has some friends who are celebrities in entertainment industry.

-- flashback –

“An actress or a singer? I have a lot of friends in entertainment industry” Sae answers his brother’s question.

“Anything, but she has to be the famous one. Because we have a mission for her..” his brother said, he locked the door and made sure that no one could listen to what they were talking about.
“Look, Sae. Our company is in a bad situation, but if we win this project, sure it will help us survive. I’d like to pay a celebrity to tease our opponent’s boss and bring him into a scandal.”

“What? Scandal?” Sae looks so surprised with his brother’s plan.

“Yes, we have no choice. I have to make sure that we will win the deal.” He said firmly.

Just like what his brother said, then Sae asked his friend who is a famous singer to approach the boss of Shimada Group. She teased him and brought him into a scandal. Every single business and entertainment magazines started to make big news about them. The bad reputation of Shimada Group’s boss make Takahashi Cops was chosen as the company who won the deal and took them into a big project. Until now this dirty plan was a very secret story between Sae, his brother, and the singer. This is the first time that Takahashi brother cheated on their business, but they had no choice to keep their company in a balance condition.

--end of flashback--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Acchan wakes up and slowly open her eyes when the morning comes. Sleeping on the couch makes her sleep a bit rough. She feels someone’s presence in front of her. And yes, there, Kai is sitting on the couch facing her, looking at her in a cute way.

“Ohaiyo” she simply said.

“I woke up with this wound and found you slept on the couch, leaving me alone on the bed with no blanket when the air is very cold. That’s rude. What happened last night?”

Acchan just sighed and smiled. “Come here…” she pull his chin closer to her instead of answering his question. She takes a look at Kai’s wound. “How is it now?”

“I don’t know, a bit hurt. How did I get this?” still, Kai has no idea about the wound on his forehead.

“Nee.. I want to ask you first, what’s the last thing you remember about last night?” Acchan still on her position, laying on the couch with her head on a pillow.

Then Kai remember about the fighting scene at the club, then Acchan got mad, and… “I was drunk.”

“Then?”

He tries hard to remember anything else but he failed. “I don’t know…” Then he smiles awkwardly.
“Did I hurt you?”

“Yes...”

His eyes widened as he heard a “yes” from her.

“...here” Acchan moves her head a bit and shows him a little red wound on her neck. It suddenly makes Kai blushed and have no idea what to say. Somehow it’s embarrassing for him to imagine what did really happened last night as he saw that wound on her neck.

“Umm, I’m.. I’m s-sorry” he said awkwardly.

She smiles to see how cute her young master is. “It’s okay…” and, there goes silence for a while and the two are just being in a battle of a staring contest.

“What if we go to the beach today?” finally Acchan breaks the silence.

“Uh? Oh, yeah, b-beach... sounds nice! Okay, let’s get ready…” Kai said, he finally got something to do. He gets up and takes his clothes while Acchan remove her blanket and start to change her clothes too.

Arrived at the beach with her bikini, Acchan holds Kai’s hand and walks along the beach. Kai only wears a shorts, revealing his muscular body. The two have a happy time walking and running on the sand, drawing some cartoon characters on the sand, playing water and sometimes they hugs and kiss.

Meawhile, a 14 years old Japanese girl walking around the beach with her camera, trying to capture every beautiful spot of the beach. This girl is on her own vacation. Last month she got a highest rank at school, and as what her brother had promised, she get her vacation to Hawaii for days. The girl sees a bird flies in the sky. She takes aim her camera on the bird and moves to where the bird flies. Then her camera caught a couple who play around the beach, they laughing and cheering, full of happiness. It caught her attention that she zooms her camera more.

Somehow it’s like a starstruck when she realizes the girl is quite familiar for her.
“Maeda Atsuko..” the girl whispering.

It’s quite surprising her to see Maeda Atsuko, her favorite actress in Japan, is having a good time with a guy at the beach in Hawaii. All this time she’s been a big fan of Maeda Atsuko the actress. She watched all of Atsuko’s movies. She owns all of her DVDs. She also has a big poster of Atsuko in her room.  Even she plans to take an acting course next year just to follow Maeda Atsuko’s path as an actress.

She smiles as she looks at the happiness in her idol’s face. There is a question about who is the guy beside her. Could it be her boyfriend or what… But all this time, she never know any rumour or news that Maeda Atsuko has a boyfriend. Then, when the guy kisses the actress, she got the answer.

“Gosh, he’s really her boyfriend!!” the girl takes her camera again and zooms it on the guy’s face.

“Aww, cute!! The guy is cute!” she shouts in her mind. It’s just like a happiness for her to see her idol has a cute boyfriend. The little girl takes some pictures of them, including when they’re kissing and hugging each other. Deep inside her heart, she really wants to walk approach and greet them. But then she thinks again

“It must be her private time. Yeah, Maeda Atsuko is a very busy actress, this kind of vacation is very rare for her. I shouldn’t ruin her holiday. Moreover, maybe her relationship with that guy could be a secret, that’s why I never knew about that guy. I have to give them some privacy. I have to be a good fan of her” she thought in her mind. The little girl decide to leave the place as she doesn’t want her idol notice that there is a Japanese little girl walk around them.

*end of CHAPTER 9*

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
she is a good fan but someway i just feel that photos is dangerous ! Will it be a scandal ? I think the girl is shimada haruka -w- please come back asap and thanks you so much for updating !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2014, 09:36:12 PM »
HAhaha!
Poor kai,hit the leg of table like that  :on lol:
But im happy this chapter not smut chapter cause like i said before
I want romance smut scene. Haha!  :hiakhiakhiak:

she is a good fan but someway i just feel that photos is dangerous ! Will it be a scandal ? I think the girl is shimada haruka -w- please come back asap and thanks you so much for updating !!!
Im agree!
I think this girl is one of shimada family member and her parent or i dont know who in her family will use that photos to ruins kai company :mon geek:
However update soon author-san, im waiting  :mon zoom: :mon yeah: :mon love:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: October 20, 2014, 04:16:42 AM »
I smell troubles...

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
I really hope Takahashi corps doesn't go through with the scandal method again; it's too risky... for that matter I don't think it's necessary, Kai becoming a fantastic businessman and all...

The little girl has a good heart but whoever ends up with those pictures definitely doesn't... The question is whether she's a Shimada or the little sister of that male actor or related to someone we don't and/or won't come to know...?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #413 on: November 05, 2014, 10:12:24 PM »
ah... Did Shimada know about the scandal that was being set up by Takahashi?

Would they get revenge on Takahashi?

Who was the little girl? Shimada Haruka?

Would the picture of Kai and Atsuko circulating in tabloid and become a scandal?

Would Kai be in trouble from the media and his business?

Would he need to break up with Atsuko?

How about Atsuko?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #414 on: December 17, 2014, 03:12:38 PM »
Finished the latest chapter. Hoping for an update please.  :thumbsup
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline charmingstar

« Reply #415 on: December 31, 2014, 05:12:42 AM »
can not wait for the next chapter....

whether the relationship kai and atsuko uncovered and be fucked ... I hope there are more sweet moments *dokidoki ... XD

pls update soon, am really really likes ur fanfic  :wub:

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #416 on: June 24, 2015, 10:08:24 PM »
Just finished the chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Please update soon.

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
« Reply #417 on: July 04, 2015, 08:06:48 PM »
Mouu... where is the author??
it's so rude to leave this long, yet awesome fic like this.
I hope you'll back author-san.

I want to know what happen later to Atsuko & Kai.
I want lovey dovey.

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #418 on: July 28, 2015, 03:29:19 PM »
 :wub: aw Atsumina is so cute together :heart: :cow:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #419 on: November 23, 2015, 02:30:00 PM »
pleeeeaseeee update author-saan

dont leave us hanging  :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17