JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others):Chapter 10 -Torn Hearts: Part 2 (26-09-2014)  (Read 21548 times)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Hello people~ Well.. Here's the thing:
  • First, Cometerz-san is bored
  • Second, Cometerz-san missed her favorite unit in AKB ever which is DiVA
  • Third, because of those reasons above, she decided to make a new fic!

Enjoy the teaser~ Sorry for English mistakes~

DiVA Project - (Teaser)
by Cometerz48

"Sir, we have a bad news.." said a voice. The man turned his working chair and found his secretary standing in front of his desk, clutching a report file.

"What happened?" he huskily asked. The secretary did not answer, instead she handed him the report file. Her hands was shaking as she offered the file to the man. Realizing it, the man looked up to his secretary.

"Noro Kayo, what happened?" he asked again. This time the secretary couldn't help her tears anymore and started sobbing.

"General.." she said between her sobs. "Natsumi.. She's among them.."

The man's eyes widened and hurriedly opened the report file as the secretary fell on her knees and started crying. The man was shocked as he read through the file, analyzing every single details printed in the report. Photos were also included in the report, successfully mortified the man.

He couldn't take it anymore, he put down the file on his desk and leaned back on his chair. One of the papers flied out of the file, revealing names of those who were reported missing.

Oya Shizuka
Kuramochi Asuka
Nakata Chisato
Nakaya Sayaka
Matsubara Natsumi
Uchida Mayumi
Tanabe Miku
Nonaka Misato
Kobayashi Kana
Sato Amina
Sato Natsuki
Suzuki Mariya
Chikano Rina
Oya Masana

"When did this exactly happened?" asked the man again to the secretary.

"This unit was on the last assignment that you gave them. We received a distress call last night and when the back up team arrived, they only found four survivors in a critical state.."

"Only four? Where's the rest?" asked the man again.

"As I said sir, yes there's only four. Soon after they were found, half of the back up team went to look for them and haven't return since.." sobbed the secretary. "Oh my God... Natsumi.. Natsuki.. Kana.. They're.."

"Calm down, Noro. I have to speak to the survivors now. Is my.."

"Yes sir, your niece was found. But her conditions are at stake now and so is the rest.." said the secretary.

"Any strange things happened to them?"

"Yes sir.. Although they haven't woken up yet, but they were murmuring while they were still out.."

"Murmuring? About what?"

"Something about "The Moon", sir.." answered the secretary. She sounded much more calm now, "Do you think that's got to do with..."

"It's possible." answered the man. "Other than my niece, who else survived?"the secretary offered another part from the report file.

The man read the names printed on the paper,

Akimoto Sayaka
Umeda Ayaka
Masuda Yuka
Miyazawa Sae

To Be Available soon: Chapter 1 - The Awakening

Nee, should I continue? .-. Please do tell me anything~

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: DiVA Project (SaeYaka) - Teaser
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 06:09:42 PM »
AAAA~~~!!!
DiVA DiVA DiVA~~~!!!!!
SaeYaka! SaeYaka! SaeYaka!!!

I'm very very very happy!!!
I'm a little bit crazy now, so... I want to repeat words three times:-)

What happened with unit? And why the only four survivers?

I love your fic, keep it up!

I'm looking forward for the first chapter:-)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 06:38:17 PM »
Uaaaah~~ this sounds pretty cool and interesting :3

What happened to the girls? You left me curious you know ><

Please continue =3

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 07:43:45 PM »
LOL, I'll gladly welcome anything that has Yuka and Umechan since they're very much under-utilized in fanfic :P
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 10:30:06 PM »
I LOVE you~~~~~!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I miss DiVA so much; I wish they can still release a new single with only three members. :cry:

Oh god, the girls are in danger! :panic: But, what happened to them? What's GOING to happen to them? :panic: :panic: :panic:

KYAA :cathappy: I can't wait~~~!!!! Please update soon!!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others) - Replies + Announcement
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 04:16:52 AM »
@LostHeaven: It's okay, I'm crazy for them too~
@BbSis: Please keep on being curious and wait for my next update  :nervous
@Yuki88: I'm glad about it. I'll give you a bit of spoiler, there will be a love triangle involving Yuka~
@Ruka Kikuchi: Cometerz loves you back~ I miss them too, but I wish DiVA can have Yuka back when they released their next single. Which I would burst into happiness if they do release a single soon.

Thank you for your feedbacks! Will release the first chapter soon. In the meantime, I'm looking for anyone interested in making a poster for this fic. If you're inerested, please send me a pm. I would be glad and thankful to accept anyone interested for the job.  :)

Otanoshimini~

Cometerz48 

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others) - Replies + Announcement
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 12:23:13 PM »
The door slide open and a woman came in to the office. She was short figured, yet her face was full of determination and a tinge of anger. The man noticed her approach towards him and glanced a little towards her as he kept on reading his file reports.

"Is it true?" asked the woman. "Is it true that you're using them as lab rats?!" she yelled.

The man didn't threw her another glance, he just kept his eyes fixed on the report sheets. Instead, the door slideopen again, revealing the hurried secretary.

"Yuko.. Not now." she whispered to the woman. The one called Yuko ignored her as Noro Kayo tried to drag her out by clinging her hands on her arm.

"Let me go, Noro! They're our friend and you let them treated like this?!" She yelled towards the older girl as she shook off Noro's hands off her.

"Yuko, listen to me! There aren't any choices left! They were dying and we have to act fast!"

"By injecting them an unknown substance? That's very wise." answered Yuko curtly.

"The substance that they were injected are a series of complicated chemicals, Ms. Oshima." said the man finally. He put down his paper and took of his glasses. "

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others): Chapter 1 - Awakening
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 05:39:52 PM »
DiVA Project: Chapter 1 - Awakening
by Cometerz48

The door slide open and a woman came in to the office. She was short figured, yet her face was full of determination and a tinge of anger. The man noticed her approach towards him and glanced a little towards her as he kept on reading his file reports.

"Is it true?" asked the woman. "Is it true that you're using them as lab rats?!" she yelled.

The man didn't threw her another glance, he just kept his eyes fixed on the report sheets. Instead, the door slideopen again, revealing the hurried secretary.

"Yuko.. Not now." she whispered to the woman. The one called Yuko ignored her as Noro Kayo tried to drag her out by clinging her hands on her arm.

"Let me go, Noro! They're our friend and you let them treated like this?!" She yelled towards the older girl as she shook off Noro's hands off her.

"Yuko, listen to me! There aren't any choices left! They were dying and we have to act fast!"

"By injecting them an unknown substance? That's very wise." answered Yuko curtly.

"The substance that were injected to them are series of complicated chemicals, Ms. Oshima." said the man finally as he put down his paper and leaned back on his chair. "Two years ago, scientist have started researching on human's capabilities to accept many chemical reactions given to them. The idea was to discover is it possible to give some kind of power created by a serial of complex chemical. The research results interested the military to fund the next phase which was creating the serum for it."

"Then when it's finished, the military planned to use it didn't they?" asked Yuko.

"Yes. The project was called DiVA Project and Ohori Megumi, a friend of both of you I believe,  also involved in making the serum. She's been keeping her eyes on the project for us, reporting us with information regarding to it." answered the man before he took his glasses off.

"Then how come they were injected by it? Under whose order is it?" asked Yuko again.

"The serums were completed about a week ago, the exact time that those four were found. The Minister of Defence heard about them and was aware that the serum must be tried out. And so under the direct order from him, we were to inject them with the serum to see how it works and so on.."

"Understood?"

Akimoto Sayaka's POV

"What the hell are these things?!"

"Somebody help!!!"

"Everyone, stick together!!"

"Run... Yuka.."

"Command base, we need back up! I repeat we need back up now!!!"

"Sae!!"

I hazily opened my eyes and I can feel I'm lying on a padded table, my hands are tied down to the table. There's a pinching sensation of tubes in my left arm and right. I lift my self slightly and winched when a tinge of pain was felt on my ribs. I'm in a large room with low ceilings and silvery light. There are two rows of bed facing each other.

I can hear some other breathing from my sides and saw Yuka lying on the exact table as I am and tubes attached to her body, she was unconscious with bruises all over her exposed body, I was aware that I was also in the same state of her. Ayaka was lying next to her, far from me with a heart beat support machine working to keep her alive. 

I turned my head to my right and found Sae lying next to me on another table. Her eyes were shut as tubes also ran on her arms, her face was beaten up but it was better than it was last time I saw it.

Last time...

A sharp memory quickly shot up to my mind; it was dark except for a red light above them. A red bloody moon..

I screamed and started struggling as other memories shot up, voices of those who were pleading for help, scream of those who were tortured. My unit, my friends.. Hearing their voices in agony seared my brain at once and started remembering of my own pain. My ribs felt like being stabbed multiple times with daggers, my throat was burning, my head felt like it will split in two as the pain was unbearable..

Just let us die!!! I screamed in my mind as I struggled harder.

This time I managed to rip the tubes out. A beeping goes off but I can't stay awake to find out who it will summon, a sudden drowsiness pulled me back again bellow..

---------------------------------------------------------

When I finally, truly wake up, the restraints are gone and I was in a different room. A normal room like in the hospital, a cream painted wall and a bunch of flower sat on top of the side bed table. I look around, there were no Sae, nor Yuka, nor Ayaka. Just me myself..

"You're awake.." said a voice. I turned and saw Yuko standing by the door with Noro and Meetan, their face looked tired but they smiled as they approached me.

"What happened..?" I asked them. "What happened to.."

"The others are in other rooms, the four of you need to be separated.. You're the first one to wake up." answered Meetan. Her face looked guilty somehow.

"Why..?" I asked as I sat up. But the pain on my ribs quickly took my breath away and winched in agony.

"Don't force yourself yet. Those ribs still need some mending.." said Noro pushing me down again to the bed. "At least for a few more hours..."

"A few more hours?" I asked. That sounded odd, bones need at least weeks before it can finally back to normal. Not in a few hours."How long was I out?"

"Nine days. Well, how your bones needed to mend that's a long story.." said Yuko. She looked angry somehow and inflicted her anger towards the guilty looking Meetan.

"What happened? You said there were only four of us? Where's the others??" I asked rapidly towards the three. They looked down to the ground looking worried, instead of answering my question.

"Sayaka.." began Noro. "Do you remember anything?"

"I.." Memories shot again to my head, this time much more bearable. It was fuzzy and yet still traumatizing somehow..

"It's fuzzy, but still I can remember we were attacked at night.." I answered.

"I thought so.." said Meetan. "Possibly a side effect of the serum.." she added.

"What serum?" I asked again. I looked over to Meetan and found a guilty expression again on her face. I glanced to Yuko who was silent the whole time, she looked unhappy.

"The four of you were injected by a special serum, developed by Meetan and other scientist." began Yuko. "After the back up team found all of you, you were already in a critical state."

"The higher up commanded to tried out the new developed serum to you guys." continued Meetan. "The serum contained some chemical complex and it's job is to developed abilities of those who were injected by it. One of the possible one is fast healing abilities.."

"That's why you said that my ribs needed a few more hours.." I understood. "But why did you separated us?"

"Well the thing is..." Noro's voice was cut out by a sudden roar from next door and soon a huge loud thud was heard. "That's why." pointed Noro to next door.

"Who..?"

"Sae. I think she's awake now and seemed like the serum has already kicked in." said Yuko stood up from her seat. "You think you can move now Sayaka? We may need an extra help.."

------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Yuko opened the door, a vase came flying out. Luckily I managed to dodge it before it hits me square in the face instead of hitting the wall. The room was a rampage now, the chairs were smashed into the wall, the bed sheets were shredded and there were feathers everywhere as a ripped pillow laid still on the floor.

A figure was sitting in corner, sobbing in her nightgown. Her short hair was a mess and near her, a hunk of hair was spread. She moaned as she sobbed hard, it was heart breaking.

"Sae.." I whispered as I ran through Yuko and knelled next to Sae. "Sae, it's me Sayaka." I said as I put my hands on her shoulder.

"Stay away from me!" she yelled and caught my hand before slamming me towards the wall. Her strength was different, than her usual. She slammed me hard to the wall, luckily my shoulder slammed first before my ribs.

"Sayaka!!" yelled Yuko. She grab a hold of Sae's arm which later then the short figure was grabbed by Sae and slammed her to another wall. Yuko slumped down as she hold her forehead which hit the wall hard.

"Yuko!!" yelled Noro. "Oi, Sae!!! It's us, you damn it!!"

"Go away!!!" yelled Sae again, this time she threw an table towards Noro and Meetan. But before it can reach them, the table hit an invisible wall and crashed down to the floor.

"What the.." said Noro as she turned towards the door. I also glanced and saw Ayaka gripping the door as she panted furiously, her hand was out pointing at the room.

"Guys..." she said before she slumped down. Noro rushed towards her immediately along with Meetan.

Sae stunned and I took the chance and slammed her hard to the wall, she hit her head hard before slumping unconsciously next to Yuko. Panicked, I knelled next to her.

"Oh my God, Sae.." I whispered as I leaned down to her forehead which is bruising. "I'm so sorry..."

"Sayaka..." she mumbled. I pulled my head back but a hand behind my back strain me going further, and her forehead was on mine as her sweat cools my head.

"Sa..." but my voice was cut off by a sudden kiss on my lips from hers. I was stunned and when she pulled back, her eyes opened a little.

"I'm sorry too..." she whispered before she blacked out again.

Chapter 1 - Awakening : END

To Be Available: Chapter 2 - News

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others): Chapter 1 - Awakening
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »
Huehe, sorry for the double post. I guess I accidentally pressed the post button before I finished typing it out -_-

I won't deleted it though but still I'm sorry for the idiot accindent!! *bow 180 degrees to everyone*

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 05:56:30 PM »
Holy crap, Sae... :shocked The serum did THAT?! Wow!

I sure hope the others are okay. :cry:

Kyaa! Saeyaka KISS~ :cathappy: :deco:

I absolutely love this! I can't wait to see more!!!

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 09:31:35 PM »
WOW! Very fast update!

Eeh?! Serum?! It's very dangerous O-O

Sae became a berserk because of it?
Kowaiii~~~

But... ki... ki... KISS?
Oh, my God!
I'm dead because of doze of kawaiiness;-)

Ume-chan has a strange power... It's also because of serum?

But... Where's Yuttan?

I love you, Cometerz-san! :heart:  :heart: :heart:

Can't wait for the next update! :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 04:24:56 AM »
This one seems really interesting hehe
it's rare to read a Saeyaka
The kiss at the end made my day!

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others): Chapter 2 - News
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
@Ruka Kikuchi: Yes, it seems like Sae was effected by the side effect of the Serum since it is still under the experiment of Project DiVA. Thank you for loving this  :D
@Lost Heaven: Yes, the Serum has taken an effect on Sae and everyone else. No!! You can't die yet!! There's still more kawaiiness coming soon~ So please in the mean time, don't die.. :nervous I will explain more of Umechan's power on the next chapter and also Yuttan's~ AND COMETERZ48 LOVES YOU BACK~  :love:
@Kahem: Shall be more interesting as the chapters under the way~ I'm glad that the kiss made your day  :otomerika:
@Everyone: Sorry for the bad English, here's the new chapter~

DiVA Project: Chapter 2 - News
by Cometerz48

"There you go.. That should be fine for now." said Meetan as she applied the last bit of ointment to my bruised shoulder.

"Thanks, Meetan.." I mumbled. I glanced at the peacefully sleeping Sae, we managed to move her to another room after she destroyed the one before. Her eyelids were shut beautifully as those curved lips were also shut in her deep sleep.

I never thought she looked this cute when she sleep.. I thought to myself. Maybe I should take a picture of her soon when she's still asleep..

The knocked was heard from the door, Noro and Yuko, came in with Ayaka on a wheelchair. She looked so pale than ever, so fragile but she managed to give a weak smile with her thin lips. Noro and Yuko looked extremely uncomfortable as they kept on glancing to each other.

"Hey.. You're okay?" I asked her.

She nodded, "Better than before, at least.." she replied. "Noro told me everything. Is Sae.."

"As you can see.." gestured Meetan to the bed. Ayaka's mouth shaped into an o before she shut her eyes for a moment.

"The serum."she opened her eyes. "What are the effects of it?" she asked.

"We still have no clue Ayaka." said Meetan. "The Minister of Defense gave an order to test it out on you guys. You four are among  the elites of this task force, losing you all means losing possibly a squadron.."

"I'm flattered to be honored like that." I said curtly. "Yuka is still not up yet?" I asked.

"Well there's quite a problem about her.." said Noro uneasily. I don't like the tinge of uncomfortable in her tone, it's as if she's about to tell something real bad.

"The serum might have an effect on her old cancer." said Yuko lifelessly.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, I glanced at Meetan who hurriedly headed out. "Don't tell me.."

"She's in a coma stage." said Ayaka weakly. "She's on the way to the operating room now."

"Yuka..." I whispered in shock. The second most cheerful girl in the unit after Sae, the girl who always hovered around anyone or stores that has Tokoyaki, is now just in front of an entrance of death..

"No this can't be happening..." I whispered again. I fuzzy memory ran through my mind about that night,

"Run... Yuka.." the sound echoed in my brain. I rambled my memories to remember whose voice is it.

Must be one of the missing... I thought.

"Erm..." a sudden sound from my side, I glanced at the figure sleeping on bed has moved her heads a little in discomfort.

"Sae.." I called. The girl slowly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling before tilting head slightly.

"Sayaka.." she said weakly towards me and smiled. "Hey.."

"Hey.. You're feeling better?" I asked the tomboy. She nodded weakly before turning her eyes to the others.

"Ayaka.."

"Hey Genki." greeted Ayaka.

"Yuko..."

"What's up?"smiled Yuko back. "Glad you're back." Sae grinned.

"Noro..." said Sae as she glanced at Noro. "You look bigger than the last time I saw you.."

"Oi!!" retorted Noro in annoyance. "I am not!!" I can't help to laugh hearing the blabber from my friends, Yuko and Ayaka also joined the laugh as Noro wring her arm on Sae's neck.

"You're dying and yet you still have the guts to tease me, huh?!" she asked the laughing Sae.

"Ittai.." complained Sae. I still laughed at the scene because it's been a long time since we all have a good quality time like this..

"Okay Noro that's enough." said Yuko assuring the big lady. Sae sighed in relieve as she sat up on her bed, her forehead was covered with a bandage after my rough handling when she had gone berserk. I felt a little guilty seeing it like that..

"So what happened?" she asked to all of us. We told her everything from the recent events until when we get to the serum part, she cut in.

"So does this mean that we're like experimental super humans?" she asked excitedly.

"Well.. You could say that.." tilted Yuko.

"Wow, so cool!!" excited Sae. "What power do I have, huh?"

"Wait you don't remember anything?" asked Noro. "Anything after what happened that night?" Sae shook her head innocently. I face palmed and so is Noro and Yuko. We glanced at each other to whether we should tell her or not.

"Well..." I began. "Seems like you did have some changes from the Serum. But seemed to be not controlling your self that time.."

"Hee?" she glanced. "What did I do?"

"You were..." I felt my face blushed a little as a memory of Sae's kiss flashes, I caught the grinning face of Yuko and Noro then which clearly teasing me out. I shot them a look before they finally keep it down, but still smiling teasingly.

"I was..?" asked Sae.

"You went berserk Sae." said Yuko finally with a serious face this time. "Sorry to say it, but it seems like it was one of the side effects of the Serum."

"Oh.." said Sae awkwardly. "Did I hurt anyone?"

"Don't worry, we've forgiven you." I said.

"Did I hurt you Sayaka? Oh my God.. I'm so sorry.." said Sae in shock.

"It's okay.. You weren't yourself that time." I smiled assuring her.

"But still I hurt you Sayaka..." said Sae guiltily. "You're my friend and I hurt you..."

"I said it's okay!" I assured her and messed her hair with my hand. She pouted in guilty to me as I replied her with a smile.

Ah, I never thought Sae can be this cute when she pouts... I thought.

"What else did I do?" asked Sae.

"Well.." said Noro with an awkward grin. I shot a look to her, if I could send her a telepathy it would clearly said,

"You are not telling her about that kiss!"

Noro gave an questioned look which can be translated,

"Why not? You look cute together you know..?"

I shot her another dangerous look before she finally gave in and throw her hands up.

"Erm, Noro.. What did I do?" asked Sae again looking anxious.

"Don't worry, it's nothing.." Noro's voice was cut off by the sudden ring of Yuko's phone. Yuko sighed and picked up the phone

"Hello? Ah, Takamina!" said Yuko. "What? You found all of them? Okay, we'll head down to there.." answered Yuko before she closed the phone.

"What did Team A found?" I asked Yuko. Yuko's expression was completely in horror now as if she just received another real bad news.

"The Back up Team that went to look for your missing members.." said Yuko slowly. "They're all dead."

Chapter 2 - News : END

To Be Available: Chapter 3 - Decisions

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others): Chapter 2 - News
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 09:06:56 PM »
Nande? Nande?

Why Ume-chan is on wheelchair?
Why Yuttan has a cancer and now on coma?
Why the members of back up team is dead?

So much questions in my mind...

But... Sae is always Sae! Big Nonti XD

Thank you for the chapter!
And I looking forward to the next chapter! :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 10:40:15 PM »
Tsundere Sayaka was the best part out of all of this. I just love seeing her like that. Saeyaka always cute. :deco:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 11:17:02 PM »
Nhya I didn't had a chance to comment early >< wow this is so good~

I can't wait to see what power each of them will develop. I dunno it seems Sayaka have a kind of telepathic power.

Tsuntsun Sayaka Haha I wonder how will Sae react when she finds out she kissed her friend :)

Thank you for the update o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Cometerz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others): Chapter 3 - Decisions
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 09:24:23 PM »
@Lost Heaven: Umechan is on wheelchair because it seems like the serum has take an effect on her body which made her very weak and was unable to walk so that's why she use wheelchair. I was inspired by Yuka's past (the real one), she is a survivor from cancer, therefore in this fic Iput in the real fact and add the serum side effect which made her cancer attacking her back. Yes, Sae will always happily be Sae!! You're welcome and please do look forward for the next on coming chapters. :nervous

@Ruka Kikuchi: I didn't quite plan Sayaka to be a tsundere before, being honest. But it seems like this is good to, eh? I'll go with it then~ SaeYaka, people!!

@BbSis: It's okay, thank you for your compliment.  :nervous Well, so far out of these people only Sayaka's power hasn't been revealed, I planned to reveal them on the next chapter. Please do look forward to it~ especially if you want to know how Sae will reacts when she finds out that she kissed Sayaka. :) mwehehehe~

@Everyone: Sorry for the bad English, here's the new chapter!! Feel free to comment~

DiVA Project: Chapter 3 - Decisions
by Cometerz48

Masuda Yuka's POV

"Natsuki, let's go to that takoyaki stall!" I yelled as I dragged Natsuki towards the next stall.

"Yuka, you've ate like two boxes of takoyaki already! Aren't you stuffed enough already?"asked Natsuki in disbelieve but still smiling at me.

"Nope! I never get stuffed with takoyaki, you know?" I grinned. Natsuki shook her head as she giggled.

"I guess the nickname of "Takoyaki Musume" really suited you.." said Natsuki with an approving look.

We finally arrived at the stall and bought a box of it before settling down on a bench.

"Natsuki~"

"Yep?" she asked.

"Let me feed you~" I said as I took a whole takoyaki with a toothpick. "Said "aa"~"

"Yuka, it's embarrassing you know.." said Natsuki with blushing face. But she finally obeyed and opened her mouth.

"Aaaummm~" I fed her with the takoyaki. But then she opened her mouth again as she shook her legs in dismay, her face was funnily in panic.

"Gahh!! This is hot!!" she said with a mouth stuffed with hot takoyaki. "Yuka, this thing is still freakin hot you just stuff it in my mouth?" she said uncleanly due to a mouthful of takoyaki.

I laughed watching Natsuki's great expression, "Nee Natsuki, it's not good to eat takoyaki coldly. It has to be straight from the stove!" I said happily.

"Wanna see you doing that.." grumbled Natsuki. I laughed again when I heard that and pat her back.

"Stop grumbling, Natsuki.. It's such a nice day today that we some off time, why spend it on grumbling?"I asked. She smiled and took another takoyaki for herself. In a few minutes time, the box was empty with only a bit of sauce left.

"Aaah~ That was good.." I said as I leaned back on the bench. Natsuki was also leaning back before she spoke.

"Yuka.."

"Yes?" I asked back, as I glanced at her.

"You got a bit of takoyaki sauce on the corner of your lips." she said. I blushed and quickly raised my hand to brush it off, but then a hand gripped it and stopped it in the middle of the air. I glanced at whose hand is it and found it was Natsuki's.

"Natsuki..?"she leaned close to my face before I knew it and pecked the corner of my lips. I gazed at her as my cheek started to feel hot than ever, she pulled back and smiled at me.

"Thanks for taking me out on a walk like this." she said with a glint in her eyes. She stood up and tug my hand that she's still holding, "Let's get back now, Tomomi~ said that she needs some help on the new drills." she said. I nodded and followed her as she lead us back to the base..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene changed, we were surrounded in the darkness except for a faint red light from the sky. I felt Natsuki's back on mine as we kept our eyes wide open to our surroundings, I started hearing rustling noises around me and soon some screams.

"What's happening??!!"

"My eyes!!"

"Back up team, we need backup team now!!"

I look around in fear as my heart thumps harder to my chest. I still felt Natsuki behind me.

"Natsuki!!" I yelled. My voice was starting to get sore and also more screams occurred. Screams of agony and fears of the members I recognized.. It was horrible.

"Yuka!!" I heard her voice behind me. A sudden shriek begging for help ran through the air, I recognized that it was Kana's.

"Kana!!" I yelled and I froze when I felt no presence on my back anymore. I look around in panic as I tried to find her, Natsuki.

"Natsuki!!" I yelled as I ran through the darkness. I glanced every single time I stepped but only darkness that I see, my heart thumps faster than ever.

"Yuka run!!!" yelled a voice. I recognized that it was Natsuki's and started running towards her direction, I knew she must be in trouble somehow. But before I could find her a sudden blow to my chest knocked me back before it turned out to be painful and the red light above suddenly goes darker and darker......

"Natsuki..." I croaked before my eyes shut by itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THUMP

What's that voice? I thought.

THUMP THUMP

Heartbeat?

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Someone's heartbeat?

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

Wait, why am I hearing these? Who's heartbeat are these? I thought again. In my confusement, soon I heard more voices.

"The operation is a success, she should be waking up soon.. We've removed the old cancer that grew back due to the serum, so there should be no more traces of the cancer in her body."

"Thank Goodness, Tomomi~! You really have grown aren't you?"

"Ah, thank you Meetan. If it weren't for your teaching I won't be a good surgeon, you know.."

"Meetan stop harassing Tomomi~"

"Shut up Yuko. I'm having a reunion here with one of my student.."

Hmm.. I think I recognized those voices.. I thought again

I opened my eyes slightly and blinded by the lights above, so I pinched my eyes back.

"Erm.. Too bright.." I groaned.

"Yuka!!" yelled multiple voices. I opened my eyes again and saw Yuko and Kasai's face beside my bed, Meetan was clinging at Tomomi happily. I glanced to the other side and saw Sayaka, Sae, and Nonti leaning against the wall with smiles of relieve on their face.

"Guys..."

"You're finally awake, Yuka.." said Sayaka in relieve. I sat up on my bed and find my self surprised that my chest doesn't hurt at all after the last time it was attacked.

"Your ribs already mended in these days." said Tomomi~. "Welcome back Yuka.."

"Ermh.."I mumbled uncomfortably. "What happened?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

No one's POV - Room Pioneer

"These are the photos that were sent to us from our satellite." said a short figured girl. She threw in the pictures to the table and leaned back on her chair as she observed her company.

"This can't be... Oh my God.." said Sayaka as she observed one of the picture. It was a horrible picture taken from above, she felt thank full that it wasn't taken from the side. If it were, she felt like she would be sick.

The picture showed an open area which seems to be recently made, since there were trunks of trees torn down by force. A symbol was made in the middle of the area, a some sort of star. When Sayaka looked closely to the images, the symbol were formed by parts of human bodies, still bloody and the expression on the beheaded heads were in total horror.

"Well, those pictures were taken around the same area where they found the four of you. Which was quite odd if I might say.." said another figure standing behind the short girl. She has a short black hair and wearing glasses. "We've been scanning the area for the last ten days with the satellite and today is the first clue on the missing back up team."

"And the last one." said Yuko. "I think I'm going to get sick.."

"Use the trash can at the corner, Yuko." said the short figure again as she pointed her finger towards a trash can which then was approached by Yuko. "Now, I've heard what happened, we have twenty members of the back up team murdered brutally and your unit which has five members of my team still missing without a trace."

"What are you planning to do now, Sayaka?"

"I don't know Takamina, I..." her voice was cut by a sudden grip on her collar by the short figure who rushed straight to her.

"Listen to me Akimoto! You're the leader of the unit, you have five members of mine, three members of your team, five member of Yuki's team and a fresh newly recruited member, and I don't give a freakin Sh*t when you say you don't know!!" yelled the short figure girl angrily.

"Oi, Takamina calm down!" yelled Sae as she gripped one of minami's hand on Sayaka's collar. "Let go off her."

"Minami, calm down..." said the short haired girl as she tried to pull her friend's hands off Sayaka. But Minami kept on gripping it as she stared angrily to Sayaka.

"No Acchan, like hell I'm dropping this off." snapped the one called Takamina to the short haired girl without glancing away from Sayaka's face. "Akimoto look at me! You're risking fourteen lives in your hand now and soon we might have none of them left if you don't start making decisions!!" yelled Takamina again. Her eyes was seriously staring at Sayaka's uncertain eyes, if eyes could kill, Sayaka would probably be dead by now.

"Minami.." said the one called Acchan "Please do calm down.."

"Oi! Takamina, let her go now!!" said Sae as she tried to get Takamina's hand off Sayaka.

"AKIMOTO LOOK AT ME NOW!!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" yelled another voice and all the sudden Takamina, Sae, Acchan were thrown back from Sayaka and hit the wall with their backs. They groaned in dismay as they rubbed their back after being brought hard into the wall. Shocked, Sayaka turned towards the voice and found Ayaka gripping the wheelchair's handle in one hand while the other one pointed out where the trio stood before.

"Ayaka.."

"Ayaka!!" rushed Yuko towards the girl on the wheelchair and knelt beside her. Ayaka leaned back on her chair as she closed her eyes and panting hard, har face was pale. "Are you okay..?"

"Just... A.. Little.. Tired.." panted Ayaka as sweats broke off to her forehead. "And my head hurts.."

"Come on now.." said Yuko in understatement. "I'll take you back to the hospital. You had too much for a day, I think." she added as she hold the wheelchair's handle and pushed it towards the door. She stepped out of the automatic door and glanced behind.

"Guys, I'm taking her back to the hospital. While I'm there, please don't fight and come up with a resolution." said Yuko before the automatic door closed. The four people in the room didn't reply, they were still in shock of what just happened.

"Is that it?" began Takamina as she stand up. "That Project DiVA whatever thing?"

"Possibly.." answered Sae. "And so you've heard, eh Takamina?"

"Captains are informed about things like that too, Lieutenant Miyazawa." said a new voice from the door. The four of them turned towards the door and found a man in his mid forties stood there accompanied with Noro Kayo and a woman in her twenty with long black hair.

"General.." said Sayaka as her eyes focused on the man with respect before she switched it to the woman. "Yuki.."

"General Akimoto." saluted Takamina followed by the others. "What can I do for you, sir?"

"Actually, Takahashi.." said the man scratching his head before settling down on a chair in the room. "I'm here to offer what can I do for you now."

"Eeh?"

"Well, we have a lot to be discussed." said the man again. "Please sit down and Captain Kashiwagi, would you mind explaining to them what I told you before?" asked the man to the one called Yuki. The woman nodded and took a deep breath before she start speaking.

"As you can see. The unit that consist of our members were attacked nine days ago by an anonymous "thing" you might call, and we only found four members of the unit from the total number of eighteen. Not to mention after that we lost half of the back up team later then which today we found..." explained Yuki and she grabbed one of the picture on the table and held it out. "they were already dead."

"And so, we have received the news of the DiVA project later then as I may recall.." nodded Yuki towards Sayaka and Sae. "The project's purpose was to find possibility of human to developed highly power within themselves after a complex chemical reactions."

"Which we saw one just then, I think.." said Takamina. "Umeda Ayaka just produced a some kind of force field, just then I may recall. Strong enough to throw us back.." reported Takamina. The man nodded in approval and gestured Yuki to continued.

"And so, the General's plan which later then was approved by the minister of defense was to create a new unit consist of those who were injected by the project's serum. They are to be trained exclusively by the captains and later then would be sent out for new S rank missions."explained Yuki again. "And this plan will conduct as soon as they all have physically recovered."

"A new unit?" asked Sayaka to the general. The general nodded.

"You may know the unit we have right now are; No3b and NY and FK. It is decided that another unit will be added," he glanced at Sae and Sayaka. "DiVA, that will be the name of the new unit. And I am putting you as the leader again." pointed the general to Sayaka.

"Your first mission would be to investigate.." said the man again. "how on Earth these things happened .." pointed the General to the photos on the table. "to find and retrieve those who were missing, and if possible to end it so that it would not happen again."

"Understood?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the present

Akimoto Sayaka's POV

"And so that's what happened.." I concluded after explaining the recent events which she missed. Yuka nodded without a voice, I was surprised that she was listening carefully this time. Usually, she's the next person who would listen recklessly after Sae.

"The serum that you mentioned.." said Yuka. "It's meant to give us some kind of super powers right?"

"It's meant to be." answered Meetan. "But again, we scientist still don't know the details. So far we've seen the side effects of the serum and the first one we noticed it's power is Ayaka."

"Speaking of which, where is she?" asked Yuka. "Is she alright? You said she was on a wheelchair, don't tell me.."

"No she's just too weak to walk, possibly because of the serum." said Yuko. "She's just in her room, resting."

"Oh.." said Yuka. Her expression change all the sudden, it was as if she was uncomfortable all the sudden. She placed her hand near her ear as if she's trying to hear something. I glanced at Meetan who just raised her shoulder in confused, I glanced at the others but it seems like no one has any ideas what's wrong.

"Yuka..?"I asked in confused. "Are you okay?"

"Sayaka, can you open the door? There should be two people walking down the corridor towards us in the distance of.." she flinched. "about twenty metres from the door."

"What??" I asked completely dazed. But I do as she told me, I opened the door and poke my head out to see the along the corridor and saw two nurse whispering to each other as they made their way towards us. And the distance.. It wasn't clear for sure, but it's definitely around twenty meters or so from our door.

How did she know that..? I thought anxiously. How can she tell the exact position and the number of people all the sudden?

I closed the door and went back to the room, dazed.

"Sayaka, what happened?" asked Sae. "You looks like as if you just saw a ghost." she giggled.

"What Yuka said.." I said. "she was right about two people walking twenty meters from us.."

"HEEE??" said Yuko, Sae, Noro, Meetan, and Tomomi~ at the same time. They quickly glanced at Yuka who just dazed after hearing my statement.

"I was correct...?" asked Yuka still dazed. I nodded and glanced to Tomomi~, I got an idea.

"Tomomi~ can I borrow you iPod for a second?" I asked the surgeon. She nodded and produced an iPod from her pocket along with a pair of earphone attached to it before handing it to me.

"Thanks.." I said as I stand to the corner of the room. "Meetan, come here. I want to show you something."

"What are you doing?" asked Noro.

"Just watch." I said to the big lady. When Meetan stood beside me, I handed her one of the earphone and told her to put it on while attached the other one to my ear. "Yuka, guess what song we are listening to, alright?" I said as I put the volume as low as possible and chose a song.

When the song played, Yuka frowned and looked concentrated as she placed her hand near her ear again. The music that I hear was quite low in volume and only the ones that has put on the earphone can listen to it.

"Tobenai Agehachou?" she asked. I showed Meetan the iPod, it was as what she just said. Meetan's eyes widened in shock as I shuffled the song again. This time is a slow tempo with soft melodies.

"Safe and sound?" said Yuka again. Earning a squeal from Meetan and a completely shocked expression from her.

"Meetan, what's going on?" asked Noro. "Did she guessed correctly?"

"she did." answered Meetan in amazed. "I think this is your new power Yuka.. Supersonic Hearings.."

"Woa!!" yelled Yuko and Sae at the same time. Both in amazed and disbelieve.

"Oh dear..." said Yuka also in disbelieve. "I thought it was only my imagination when I heard those heart beats..."

"You what?? You can hear heart beats?" asked Sae in disbelieve, Yuka nodded.

"Okay, settle down you guys.." I said as I handed back Tomomi~'s iPod. "Congratulation Yuka."

"Thanks.. Wow.." she said still in disbelieve. "I guess the serum is a success, Meetan."

"Mweh, it was nothing." said Meetan in easiness, I punched lightly on her shoulder and laughed. which later then everyone else joins in.

"So we're officially a new team then?" said a new voice from the door. I glanced back and saw Ayaka standing by the door, smiling with her hand crossed on her chest.

"Ayaka!!" said Yuka happily.

"Hey, congratulation Yuka." said Ayaka lightly as she approached. "Supersonic Hearings? That's got to be so cool.." 

"Thanks.." said Yuka.

"Anyway.." said Ayaka. "Takamina just drop in to my room and said that if Yuka is well recovered tomorrow, we start our new training then."

"Takamina, eh?" I asked. "She's a great tactician and fast attacker."

"She'll train us tomorrow along with Acchan, Mariko and Kojiharu."

"Nyan-nyan!!" said Yuko happily. "Nee can I come with you?" asked Yuko with pleading eyes to Ayaka.

"Sorry Yuko, Takamina said not to bring you specifically since she said you'll definitely bother kojiharu." said Ayaka.

"NOOO!!" yelled Yuko in dismay, we all laughed watching the squirrel's funny reaction. I stopped my laugh and stare at my friends, my nakama.

You guys are miracles in my life.. I'm so glad to have you guys. I thought as I smiled one by one to them, which they also returned.

Sae put her hand out in front of her and offered it to me, I placed my hand on hers and smiled. Just looking at her face was relieving, makes me forget about the weight has been put on my shoulder.

"Sae.."

"Sayaka.."

"Yuka!!" said Yuka happily as she put her hand on mine happily.

"Ayaka." said Ayaka putting her hand on top of Yuka's and smile energetically.

I grinned, and smiled at the rest of my friends whom watch us happily. I can feel a little tear at the corner of my eyes, but I ignored it and smile.

"TEAM DiVA, YOSHA IKUZO!!!" I yelled hard.

Chapter 3 - Decisions: END

To Be Available: Chapter 4 - Training

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: DiVA Project (SaeYaka + others): Chapter 3 - Decisions
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 10:05:41 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOO MY N-TAKO, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NACCHI NOOOOOO

so Umechan's power is sort of.... errr, mmmmmmmmm, psychic?
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 12:00:29 AM »
Yeeey new chapter o/

Nhya I feel sorry for Yuka >< actually this whole situation is to feel sorry about...

I cant wait to see the training o/

Thank you for the update *.* I'm anxiously waiting for next chapter o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 12:16:14 PM »
This is kinda awesome! Hopefully there aren't any couples... Well, except SaeYaka since I love SaeYaka. I wonder what would happen in le Training session? Maybe Yuko would barge in and bother NyanNyan XD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much