JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service

Author Topic: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 18 [10/3/16] COMPLETE  (Read 30854 times)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 16 [4/3/16]
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2016, 12:33:40 PM »
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

:on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 16 [4/3/16]
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2016, 12:03:19 AM »
haha, love how misurderstending happen but you clear it at same chapter  :mon beam:

omo, waiting for update! ahh...almost ending but still loving story  :doh:  :thumbsup

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 17 [9/3/16]
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2016, 04:10:25 PM »
@sasshirie, yes, I could have dragged the misunderstanding a bit longer but I decided to solve it in one chapter. Glad you liked my preference  :thumbup :peace:
@kuro_black29, :on gay: :on gay:
@yumii07, here they come! (I mean RinoRie)  :kekeke:
@fath107, who knows about the future, right? But yeah, decision was made some time ago, since I don't want to prolong my fics for the sake of writing when I feel like I have written everything I wanted to write and concluded the story. So this is... well... only one chapter left after it so yeah, let's solve some things, shall we? Hope you enjoy!  :w00t:

I will see you soon with my last update (chapter that I can also call like epilogue)!  :hee:

Chapter 17

PREVIOUSLY

“Well no… I can understand it. I would be interested too if it was the other way around… honestly, one of the reasons…main reasons even… for our break up was Rino…”

I know I shouldn’t listen to personal conversations but after hearing my own name… I stopped in my tracks unable to move anymore.

PRESENT TIME

No one’s POV (Kashiwagi Yuki Story)

As she promised before, Yukirin decided to tell Mayu the reason for her and Rie’s break-up earlier this year.

Obviously, there has been a lot of factors for this to happen and it was enough for one (serious enough) incident to happen and to blow it all up.

Surprisingly, that one and last straw had a name — Sashihara Rino.

“Again? I think she can take care of herself and don’t need company every single time… you’re using this to your favor for spending more time with that…”

(as Yukirin was the one who told this story she cough now showing that the word she used wasn’t nice. Mayu just squinted her eyes a little bit judgmentally but didn’t comment wanting her girlfriend to continue).

It can be noted that Rie’s reaction was quite similar. Though instead of squinting her eyes, she just rolled them “yes, people keep company for their friends when they are asked to do that. I don’t see the issue in that”.

“It is not when those ‘friends’ obviously have feelings for you… its a little bit pathetic how you don’t notice those long stares and…”

“That’s absurd. Also, I’m the first friend Rino made here… of course that means something”.

“…and obviously she’s the first person you find interesting after me. You don’t stop talking about Rino and when you get a chance you keep that ‘friend’ of yours company instead of spending time with your actual girlfriend. That’s going to change. It has to”, Yukirin put both of her hand on her side with demanding stance holding on her position.

Rie stared back at her few seconds with disbelief “do you expect me to spend less time with my friends? You do know…that the world is not evolving around just you”.

“I don’t care about your other friends. Your other friends ARE actual friends… meanwhile in this case… like come on…”

Even though Yukirin had some point her, Rie didn’t want to see that or admit it neither to her girlfriend or herself. “That’s a stupid way of thinking… don’t make me chose between my friends and you…”

“Can we at least agree to call her that ‘one friend’, it is just silly to compare that girl with others…”

Rie stared back at Yukirin squiring her eyes hard. “Fine.. don’t make me chose between my friend and you”.

“Why?”

“What why?”

“Why can’t I make you chose?”

“Because that’s selfish and…” Rie was ready to tell whole speech of how that’s morality incorrect and childish but Yukirin beat her to it.

“Call me childish all you like…or selfish… whatever choice of words you want to use but… go on… chose”.

“Really?” Rie asked a bit doubtful wondering if Yukirin is ‘for real’ or using one of her mind control games as she was so good with those in the past.

“Yes.” Yukirin crossed her hands on her chest staring down at her girlfriend. Well of course you can choose to call Rie her ex-girlfriend knowing how this conversation ended.

“Fine. I have go”.

“Which means?”

“You have what you want. Let’s break up then. I don’t have time to deal with this insanity…” Rie checked her watch for few seconds remembering the exact time when she agreed to met with Rino and just walked away.

Coming back to the actual moment with Yukirin and Mayu conversation, Yukirin added a comment after this “of course… I pretty sure both of us thought that it just one of our fights and that’s going to be solved after few days… but those few days were full of surprises… I met you… Rie suggested that fake relationship to Rino…”

“So she put Rino first, that’s what you mean? and you wonder why I still have my doubts and worry about the future of our relationship”.

Yukirin winked in a playful manner “worry about the present. That’s all that matters. But…wait…don’t start panicking. I’m just kidding… you don’t need to worry. Also… I think Rie acted a bit cowardly so she went the easiest way possible with that fake relationship and just asking for help… I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually going for the real relationship but got too scared because it would have been too soon and… she’s really negative always expecting the worst”.

“Just like Rino, always thinking about worst case scenarios…”

Yukirin laugh at Mayu’s -all knowing- comment and joked “oh…as if you don’t do that…”

“I’m learning to change!” Mayu commented and pushed Yukirin playfully.

Sashihara Rino who stood behind the door and heard pretty much every part of their conversation decided that it is enough considering the fact that those two started laughing, joking around, one of them suggested some kissing. Also, Rino was pretty sure that she heard Mayu scream as Yukirin started tickling her.

Rino realized that she really doesn’t want to hear what is going to happen next between the two. Also, she had already heard more than she could have expected in any other situation and more than anyone would have told her.

NEXT DAY

Sashihara Rino POV

I can’t believe that I have been blinded by I’m not even sure what. All I understood after overhearing the conversation that I KNEW nothing.

I haven’t asked the important questions even when I actually had a chance to do it. I was scared to speak out loud, not to mention confessing my own feelings which maybe would have changed thing in a positive way.

I assumed that Yuki and Rie broke up because of something that Yuki did and Rie couldn’t tolerate it any longer. Not that she was actually given a choice…

I still can’t believe it… she actually chose me. I know this hurt Yuki’s pride so she wouldn’t have told a lie to Mayu. What I mean is… I believe that it is true. Also, Yukirin appears more trustworthy than she looks.

That’s is probably a reason why I asked for an advice. I’m still surprised that I dared to do that and most importantly chose Yukirin for it.

Yukirin seems thoughtful “well…there is one thing I never did… that’s not a proved theory so I really don’t know if that might work out or not… but worth a try… my mind can’t come up with anything else…”

ONCE AGAIN, I have no idea why I decided to carry on with this plan though it is the simplest and probably the stupidest plan ever. I’m 90% sure that it is not going to work. I’m repeating it to myself all way to Rie’s house which is probably not a good thing as I’m getting more negative by a second.

If someone from a side would have seen my walk they would have witnessed me walking straight ahead, then back, then changing direction again.

Wasting at least half an hour with my doubt and slow indecisive walk I finally reached Rie’s home. Standing outside of it I felt unsure once again. There are a lot of things that could go wrong… maybe both Yukirin and me were wrong all this time and she really looks at me only as a friend.

I know that friends are really important to Rie. Who knows maybe she would even end a relationship for the sake of friendship.

So…after all… maybe Rie only wants me as a friend? Relationships end… friendships last a lifetime… am I making a mistake…?

But why I’m trying to talk myself out of it? It is now or never… I don’t think I would dare to repeat my walk her for a second time (or third if you count the misunderstanding with Yui).

I climbed those few steps and nervously pressed the door bell. She didn’t open her doors for about a minute and honestly I panicked again turning around and going down, ready to sprint out of there with shame.

Right at that moment Rie opened her door asking surprised “Sasshi?”

I had no other choice but to turn around facing her nervously. I had flowers which I picked myself because it is Spring already and who doesn’t like flowers, like? I probably look like a fool… could I come up with reasonable explanation why I had them and why I come here?

“Is that for me?” Rie asked doubtfully while looking down at my hands. Oh crap… I’m shaking a little bit.

“YES! BUT I WILL ONLY GIVE THEM TO YOU IF YOU AGREE TO BE MY REAL GIRLFRIEND!”

Amazing… no matter how many times I practiced these words in front of a mirror not one of those times I shouted like a crazy person.

She’s surprised, maybe even shocked. That’s not good… I knew I should have aborted this mission long time ago.

“You’re an idiot” Rie laughed unable to stop herself and her eyes sparkled. Well it is not a moment to make fun of my existence but…

Oh wait… she’s kissing me. That means yes, right?

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 17 [9/3/16]
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2016, 05:08:47 PM »
THAT DEFINITELY A YES....
YATTTAAAAAAAAAAA
FINALLY...hahaha..thanks for the update

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 18 [10/3/16] COMPLETE
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2016, 07:59:45 PM »
@kuro_black29, thanks for a quick comment and of course for noticing the update!!! and well as you might already know... this is the last one...

Chapter 18

2 YEARS LATER

Watanabe Mayu POV

This is the last year for both Yuki and Rie in the campus because they are graduating soon but Rino and me, we still have a year ahead of us. Maybe I’m heading ahead of myself and I should concentrate not on exactly these news…but on many things that changed in two years.

About six months ago Yuki moved in to live with me because Rino decided to stay in Rie’s house. Who am I kidding… I think those two where planning it for about a year as Rie’s friend Yui kept teasing them that they’re taking everything too slow when it is obvious that they want to be together.

We had a bit of an issue how to keep the apartment if Rino moves out so Yuki came in and let’s just say — saved the day. At first Yuki kept saying that maybe she will stay for only some time (like a couple of months) to help me with rent… but after those few months Yuki confessed actually she couldn’t help herself and wanted to use the moment but didn’t dare to suggest something like that to me.

Luckily, everything solved itself and life continues as it is. Sometimes we fight, after that we get back together. Just like many other relationships, it can’t be positive all the time but the most important part is that we care for each other and our love is strong enough to survive anything that is thrown in our way. Being truthful… I couldn’t be more happier.

I probably haven’t mentioned it before but it is the graduation of Rie, Yukirin, Yui and Paruru (which I got to meet some time ago) and Aki with Mocchi. Yes, surprisingly those are also still together and staying strong. All of us are in a good position (who would have thought).

With such important day we decided to have a party at my and from now on (even though it is still hard to believe it) Yuki’s home. We haven’t had parties here with Rino before so it is a little bit strange organizing everything at your own place… but with the help of others I don’t mind it.

I wonder how next year is going to be, of course our living situation is not going to change, but Yuki will search for job, without a doubt Rie as well, and Rino and me will have one more year to before our graduation.

But why care about the future when you can live so happily in the present, right?

Kuramochi Aki POV

We came a bit earlier to help out to Yukirin and Mayu. Rie, Rino, Yui and Haruka were there as well. Everyone putting in some work.

Right at the moment Rie and Yuki were left alone by the table where they put drinks and sweets. Mayu and Rino stopped by us so I decided to test it and tease them a little “so… you don’t worry anymore?”

Mayu and Rino looked at each other a bit confused and then back at me “why?”

“Well you know… because of the exes spending time together… that’s probably awkward?”

Mayu waved her hand dismissively, this girl seems so calm right now in comparison with the start of this relationship. “Oh… of course it was weird and awkward at the beginning. We tried having a double date few months after our official dating time but it kind of ended up in us going separate ways as there were no things that we could say to each other… but later on we had a sit down discussing pretty much every possible situation and left our insecurities behind”.

Aki nod with agreement looking at Rie and Yuki, because she was close with both of those two. It took some time for Aki to get a good relationship with Rie’s knowing that my girlfriend dated Rino shortly before, but apart from that, they kept everything simple, without overreacting. “Those two just manages somehow… but I think what Mocchi wanted to ask… if you don’t have some doubts anymore? insecurities? well that would be a normal reaction… even after so much time”.

Mayu laugh out loud proudly “oh… believe me…” a bit full of herself but in a funny way. “Yuki…could you help me out with the boxes?” she asked simply while flashing her usual smile.

Almost instantly Yukirin looked up and run around the table after her girlfriend excitedly “sure”.

When those two left, and Mayu proved a point, Rino commented “Yukirin spoils Mayu to no end… it is enough for her to ask and Yukirin is already on it… she’s whipped… so Mayu stopped worrying like a year ago”.

Both Aki and me nod in understanding but I decided to play a little bit, knowing about Rino’s weaknesses as well “and what do you think about it?”

“That’s kind of stupid… I mean… I get it you’re in love and all… but it is not like you have to run whenever your girlfriend asks you to… and do whatever she asks you to do…”

Coincidentally Rie looked up to ask for Rino’s help at that moment. Rino almost instantly turn around to walk in that direction but stopped in a middle turning to look at us with a shook of her head and excuses “that doesn’t mean anything!”. Still she was by her girlfriend’s side in a matter of seconds, helping out in whatever way she could.

I couldn’t stop myself and laugh loudly commenting on the matter “those two are really…” but I didn’t get to finish my though as Aki asked sweetly “babe…maybe you can bring me some water from the table? I feel that my throat is really dry and…”

“Say no more!” I commented proudly while turning to take that water.

Oh wait… so I’m whipped too.

No One’s POV

Everything started in a party so preferably it has to end in one. Finding love never comes easy, especially with small games at the start, distrust, doubts about your own feelings and insecurities. As long as you can overcome that, or at least most of those things… love might wait for you just around the corner.

Sometimes all you need in life and the thing that could change everything on a positive matter is new love. All the couples at the party is a proof of that. The person you need most will appear when you least expect it and if you grab the moment, you can hope for happy ending.

THE END

Thanks to everyone for the ride! Hope you enjoyed it! And let's sing la la la... for a happy ending  :kekeke:

:byebye:

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 18 [10/3/16] COMPLETE
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2016, 08:19:15 PM »
NUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THEEEE LAASTTTTTTTTTT ONEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHH

Thatssss beautifuuuullllllllll...thanks for the hard workk...like em.very much...sankyuuu...xDDD
LALALALALALALALA~~~~~~ *chuuuuuuuuuu
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:24:32 PM by kuro_black29 »

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2016, 01:10:40 AM »
you completed and i did not notice! but i also wants to sing

LA LA LA  :grin: :bow: :grin: :bow: :grin: :rofl:

THANKS you for an amazing story!  :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline fazmin13

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2018, 04:54:46 PM »
I really enjoy reading this fic... And this is the first time i read about rie and yuki as a couple.. Good job  :thumbup

Offline anonymoussilentreader

• Do talk, I won't bite
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Escaping reality by slipping to my fantasy world
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2021, 05:51:03 AM »
WAH!  :fapTHIS FIC WAS HONESTLY THE FIRST FIC I READ BEFORE I MADE AN ACCOUNT AND I REMEMBERED LOVING IT A LOT!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :bow: :w00t:
reading it again but still as good as ever :D
Just leaving traces anytime I want. I guess i'm acting as a silent reader and informant.
I live under a rock but come out only for the girls.^^

I guess I have a lolicon side of mines;;;;;screw it. I am weak for lolis indeed

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service