JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!

Author Topic: Rappapa new beginning (gekiblack, kojiyuu, nezucenter etc)  (Read 16305 times)

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
Rappapa new beginning (gekiblack, kojiyuu, nezucenter etc)
« on: October 02, 2016, 06:32:49 AM »
Hi I'm a new author in this forum and I am writing a fanfic about what happened to Majisuka Gakuen after that season one in an alternate universe. This would focus more on Rappapa new big family with the original cast.

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: Rappapa new beginning (gekiblack, kojiyuu, nezucenter etc)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 07:38:50 AM »
hoo, it'll be classic ! looking forward to it!

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 08:47:00 AM »
looking forward to this fic  :)
hopefully this fic will not go hiatus or discontinue like other mg fic

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 08:48:04 AM »
looking forward to this fic  :)
hopefully this fic will not go hiatus or discontinue like other mg fic

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 09:14:51 AM »
After attending the graduation ceremony, the Rappapa members including Atsuko all rushed to the hospital as they thought Yuko's disease was becoming worse but thankfully it was becoming better instead. All of them screaming in happiness which Yuko was starting to go for treatments which in several months she would be able to leave the hospital and go back to school to study, as she graduated because she had no time left but since she is recovering she and Gekikara had to repeat a year and the rest of Rappapa members also did the same thing so everyone can graduate at the same time. "Ne....Black are you ok?" Gekikara was beside Black and she saw how Black was always wanting to vomit. "I-I'm fine.....actually I have a secret to tell you...." Gekikara had turned her head towards Black which angled a bit downwards thinking what she wanted to tell her. "Gekikara...I'm pregnant..." Black saw how Gekikara emotions have a sudden changed and knew she was angry. "Ne okotteru? Cause I'm angry! Who did this to you/ Who?" All of them turned to look at Gekikara and wanting her to calm down but after knowing why she was angry, tried to separate the both of them. "Gekikara I'm going to give birth this child and I hope you can accept him." Black had used a monotone voice to talk to Gekikara, she knew how persuasive Black can be to her and decide to walk away. "Where are you going Gekikara?" Shibuya decided that the quarrel is getting stupid every second. "Find that guy and asked him to marry Black!" Torigoya and Dance were pulling her back. "Gekikara! He won't marry me nor accept the child! He doesn't intend to take care of the child...please Geki..kara....."Black had fainted as her blood pressure was getting lower. "Gekikara you need to stop all these, that guy is not as important as Black is feeling now."

"Can I kill him?"

"No but you can beat him up." Everyone looked at Sado saying telling Gekikara to beat someone up. "Friends of Oshima-san? You can visit her now." Everyone thank the nurse and went to see how Yuko is. "H-Hey....everyone is here...where is Black and Gekikara?" Everyone kept quiet and Yuko knew that something happened. "Sade tell me now or I'll discharge now!" Yuko was getting breathless after shouting. "Black is pregnant." Yuko's eyes widen at that announcement. "That's good that means we can have that baby to play with us sometime." Everyone was still keeping quiet. "Gekikara is the problem she is going to find that man and beat him up, cause he is abandoning both the mother and the child." Shibuya cut in. "So does she intend to kill him? Then there's nothing to worry, she's not gonna break the promise." Everyone nodded watching Yuko going back to sleep and see whether did Black wake up already. "Be careful you're already 3 months, you shouldn't move around." Atsuko was helping Black getting up. "Where's Gekikara?"

"I asked her to vent her anger at somewhere, don't worry I make sure she would not make any trouble." Sado didn't tell Black the truth scared she might faint again. Gekikara was wondering around didn't know where to look for that guy, she went on to the dark areas to see whether anyone worth to beat the crap which she heard a scream and went to find out about it and saw a guy lying down with a pool of blood gushing out of him and two guys looking at her direction. "What are you looking at? Scram or we would beat you up!" Gekikara started to laugh while her she was cracking her neck. "Ne okotteru?" She then went on to beat the crap out of the two guys and to find out whether that guy was ok, she called the ambulance as she heard the guy started to say some gibberish words. "Y-Yuki gomen......I was wrong...." Gekikara looked at him and started to wake him up. "How do you know Black's real name?" Gekikara had a feeling that she found him. "Y-You must be her friend....I'm Takeshi Hideo....I need to tell you to make sure Yuki abort the baby to not remind her of me...I-I drugged Yuki and rape her....I'm sorry r-realllllly." Gekikara tried to wake him up but found him dead already, which the police took her in as they found blood on her.

"Moshi Moshi...what Geki- Imean Matsui Rena is in the station?" All of them knew that Gekikara had created trouble again.

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 09:22:41 AM »
The previous post is chapter one

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 10:54:16 AM »
Chapter 2

"I received a call a while ago that my friend is here for a recent murder case." Atsuko being the normal in the group spoke to the police officer. "Ah! The girl called Matsui Rena that was here since just now, she has been sitting down there silently waiting for someone." They ran towards Gekikara to find her face had some blood stain. "Can she go now?" Sado looked at the officer which nodded. "Let's go now...we will talk later." All of them returned to the hospital and find Yuko first. "Yuko-san! You're awake?" Yuko nodded and was getting up wanting to say something. "I heard about Black and you went to beat that guy up? You need to wash your face first." Gekikara nodded and wash up first and return. "He's dead." Gekikara facial expression didn't changed. "Teme! You killed him! You promised Sado-san not to kill him and Black would see the news then what are you going to do?" Shibuya flare up and was closed to beating Gekikara up. "Wait!" Yuko and Atsuko seems to have the same mindset on a certain thought. "Why did the police let you go?" Gekikara looked at them blankly. "They said there was no evidence pointing at me doing it and there were other guys in the crime scene which I beat them up, which have their DNA and they were locked up instead."

"You mean he was dead before you touch him?" Torigoya wondered which Gekikara knew that they need to understand the full story, she started explaining which they understand and Gekikara wanted them to kept quiet to not let Black know about it as she might do something stupid. "I'm going to find Black...where is she?" Yuko explained that she went home already which Gekikara left too. "I have been thinking about Majisuka Gakuen just now and I am thinking that since we have a few months before school reopen, I want to make Atsuko vice-president is it ok for you to be equal with her?" Sado nodded and all of them left giving Yuko some peace to have her rest more. "Black......I see the news already." Gekikara had found Black watching the news of Black's child father death. "Geki if you came here to ask how I am then leave I don't want to quarrel now." Gekikara gave Black a backhug stopping her leaving. "I'm sorry....but I want to tell you that giving birth to this child is a great responsibility but if you want I-I can help you know?" Gekikara let Black go and turned around to prevent her seeing her blushing face for saying such words for the first time. "Then becoming this child's father would you since his real father die already."

"What?! I never said about becoming his father! I-I mean I would be glad to welcome this baby of yours....but are you going to continue to stay in this apartment until he comes out from you?" Black hit Gekikara hard on the head for not delicate on choosing the right words. "Geki! You never changed! I'm not leaving this place and promise me not to go insane again to beat up people." Gekikara nodded as Black was taking the bible out and she knew agreeing to what she said is good for her, after calming her down left the apartment thinking how she saved her own butt and walked back to her own house. Time skip to 6months later which Yuko was already discharged and returned to school. "Sado Atsuko! Black is giving birth now!" All of them were rushing to see Black but Gekikara was still silently seating down. "Gekikara? Don't you want to see Black too?" Before waiting for an answer all of them ran first. "Afraid....baby same as father...." Gekikara silently added and walked to the hospital 10 minutes later. "Black! How's the baby? Is he cute? Does he look like you?" Yuko rushed in to check the baby first. "Y-Yuko-san...minna...." Everyone was stopping Black from getting up. "Where's Geki? I thought she was joking about not coming but seeing everyone but not her seems true." Yuko and Sado knew why she didn't want to come fear the baby might resemble the father. "Is it painful like the fight we been through?" Shibuya asked Black questions to distract her. "It's worse....it's actually tearing me apart to the point I wanted to die for the first time." Everyone cringed at the thought of it. "Thought of the baby's name?"

"I never had the time to think about it....."

"Kashiwagi-san your child is here." Everyone flocked around the baby to see how does it looked like. "Black the tag says it name is Hikaru Matsui." Torigoya pointed it out. "Geki was here isn't it? She's the only one has the surname of Matsui, nurse who name the child this name?" Black wants to confirm the fact. "A lady said she knew the father and appointed her to give the baby's name but did not give the father's name, she mentioned about giving this surname was to protect him and not get bully." The nurse left which all of them had no idea what she was saying. "Yuko-san do you know what is she saying?" Atsuko looked at Yuko waiting for her to say something. "If it is the surname of Matsui then I know there is a company name with this surname, it was Matsui multinational company but it is a big corporation then there would be nothing to do with Gekikara." Someone stood outside heard those words and left with a smile, she opened a door with people lining calling her ojou. "Ojou how's the day?"

"Manageable how's otou-sama doing?" The lady had changed into a more comfortable outfit. "Still working out." The butler answered. "Rena-sama! You're back do  need to prepare anything?" Rena shook her head and went back to her room. After a month which Black was discharged and recovered had went back to school, all of them saw Gekikara was in the clubroom already. "Geki! Where were you this entire month?" Gekikara saw Black was holding onto a baby which started to frown. "So that's the baby?" Black nodded and laid him to a more comfortable place. "Our son has a name and you are not there to give him a name?" Black was furious that Gekikara never tell her anything. "The baby woke up which Gekikara had left the clubroom thinking she could not faced the baby now. "Gekikara!"

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 12:40:25 PM »
Chapter 3

"Isn't it the famous Gekikara-san?" Gekikara turned her head to see someone wearing a jacket covering her head looking at her but she chose to ignore her. "I see that you are stress because you no longer the youngest in Rappapa since there is a baby Black-san bringing in is it stressful for you?" Gekikara was close to snapping at her. "What's your name?" Gekikara knew she had to talk to her. "Nezumi you must be in a hurry, I should retreat for now."  Gekikara continue walking thinking that Black is angry and chose not to return to the clubroom for now and kept walking, the clubroom is in a mess that baby is crying no one can calm him down which Black carried him soothing the baby which he stopped crying and when Sado or anyone was near him he would want to cry too. "Black this baby is too like you not liking strangers and would never allow people to get close to him." Yuko started complaining. "Gomen.....I need to use the restroom please help me to take care of him first." Black left the room with the others dumbfounded. "Why don't we go outside first see how he would react with no one around." Yuko pulled all of them outside but the baby didn't even cry and was crawling all over the place, but Gekikara came back. "The baby sure is going to cry to see how sinister she is, and why is she crying bags of things?" Everyone was shushing Shibuya which Gekikara was shocked to see a baby in a clubroom only. Slowly she started to close up the distance which when she started to raise her leg to step the baby then the baby wanted to cry which she step back. "Where is your mother?"

"Know where is Yuko-san?" The baby was just looking at her. "Fine....just sit down here and not move, since you are free then have a bite for a new gift." Gekikara put a pacifier in the baby's mouth and place him in Yuko's chair. "Why are all of you here?" All of them pointing a direction which Black sees that Gekikara was mopping the floor making sure it was clean, setting up something and for the first time smiling at a baby. "She's smiling!" Everyone shush Torigoya. "Ne...why don't you talk to me about something? I forgot you speak right? Learn how to say MaMa so Black would cry and smile, she never smile to me you know?" Gekikara continued. "Your father Takeshi Hideo say things that might harm you, he wanted Black to kill you which is so bad right? I have a secret to tell you- your name is Hikaru Matsui, I gave you this name is to light up your mama's world and path into brightness. Matsui this surname it sure look like is my surname but it is a famous company which also control the Yankees too, so you can say your father is a president then no one will hurt you." Gekikara set up the new toy and place the baby in it letting him place by himself. "Gekikkara!" Gekikara shivered in cold when she knew who was shouting her name. "B-Black....and everyone?"

"I heard everything although I am happy that you bought things for him but where do you have the money for it?" Gekikara sighed in relief the concern of Black. "Don't worry about money, I think I might have ways to get it so we won't get broke easily." Everyone looked at like what but when the baby was making noise everyone was gathering to play with him but Gekikara had pulled Black away. "I-I have no idea what to say but I would protect you and Hikaru, do you like the name?" Black nodded and gave Gekikara a small smile which the younger was glad to be able to have everything worked up. "About the money I have ways to earn it but it is going to be risky." Everyone look at Gekikara. "Clean the roads shall we?"

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 01:49:14 PM »
hoho~geki is a CEO or CEO's daughter
and the main is gekikaraxblack  :wub:

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 07:01:06 AM »
Chapter 4

"Damn it! When I heard cleaning the streets I'm already thinking that I finally beat up people but here I am cleaning someone else's mansion?" Yuko and Shibuya had slam down the cleaning equipment. "Yuko-san and Shibuya we are working for the money so Black can support her baby, isn't helping your comrades one of the rules you set is in it? Black is quietly helping and Gekikara is not making a mess is already good for us." Sado not bother looking at Yuko and Shibuya making a fuss doing the ends of the cleaning. "Moo~ Moo~" All of them heard a sound and immediately find who's the owner of the sound and found that Gekikara was playing with Hikaru. "That Gekikara takes the easiest job and we are cleaning this stupid mansion like an ant!" Shibuya couldn't take it anymore. "I suppose that the cleaning is done right?" A man came out from nowhere wearing a suit and everyone stops what they are doing except Gekikara still playing with the baby, which Black had took Hikaru with her forcing Gekikara to behave. "I believe that all of you are waiting for the payment but I'm told to not pay any amount as this mansion is already yours." All of them was shocked that the mansion was theirs. "My boss had actually talk to uhm....Gekikara-san about it and they had signed a contract which you work for us and you get to stay here." All of them glared at Gekikara which she was smiling. "I would come back here when I have things for you to do, don't worry next time it would be action next time and cash for all of you."

"Gekikara!" Yuko had rushed to her and demand how all this had happened. "Ne...shall we continue to play again?" Hikaru nodded which Gekikara had carried him away. "Black did you....have you....I mean......errrr....in a relationship with Gekikara?" Yuko didn't know how to ask Black. "She's just acting his father only, we are not together." Black monotone answered. "Then are you interested in her?" Torigayo's question had made Black think about what is the relationship between them. "Black! Room! Many!" Gekikara had carried Hikaru and rushed down the stairs and dragging Black along. "Geki calm down first, we haven't settle the room arrangement isn't it?" All of them nodded. "I want to room with Torigayo!" Yuko had started to touch Torigayo's body. "Then Black and Hikaru one room, Sado and I would go to one room each, gekikara how many rooms are there?" Gekikara showed four fingers. "Then where would you sleep?" Gekikara pointed the sofa. "I almost forgot about Gekikara's background sometimes." Yuko had suddenly feel sad for Gekikara. "Yuko-san what do you mean?" All of them went to a room leaving Gekikara alone in the living room. "Gekikara since young had always been abandoned by her father, mother and the orphanage. All her habits was taught by her rocker mother which scared the kids in orphanage, which she was abandoned since everyone was scared of her. I was her had heartlessly beating people laughing out like that and thought that if I bring her back, showing her there are other people care for her maybe she would not feel lonely anymore. But she was one crazy fighter, had anyone of you fight with her?"

"I fought with her once and I think I know what you want to say. She is one hard to defeat opponent. She gets stronger the more punches she receives, she would get excited at the punches she receives which makes her harder to defeat." Yuko gave a good to Atsuko meaning that she had explained it well. "You want us to show care for her?" Shibuya can't believe what she hears. "No I just want you know about it and have a good rest for tomorrow that's all." Yuko had chased them out which Black saw how peaceful Gekikara and Hikaru had slept. "Geki....thank you"

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 08:50:27 AM »
poor geki :cry:
the man hestitate to call geki's name?
is my guess true

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 11:07:50 AM »
Chapter 5

"Ne are you sleeping?" Gekikara's back was carrying Hikaru which was sleeping. "G-Gekikara-san!" Gekikara was glaring at the students for making a ruckus early in the morning. "W-Wait a moment Gekikara-san." One of them had stopped Gekikara going to where she wants to go. "I see that the rumors are right that Rappapa is getting weak now that even Yuko-san is also babysitting a child in the clubroom, everyone is afraid that Majijo would be beaten by Yabakune." Gekikara was ignoring her completely. "Now if we can win you then we can be Rappapa next queen already!" They had run towards Gekikara which was busy with Hikaru binding his eyes and blocking his ears to prevent him for hearing any sounds. "Hihihihihihihihi!!!! Ne okotteru? Maji okotteru!" Gekikara had finished her warm-up which she dodged all the punches and kicks so  Hikaru would not be hurt she had throw a hard punch in their faces so she would need to drag her time here. "Ne maji tanoshi ne...." Gekikara left them lying down for provoking her. "It's you again....what do you want?" Gekikara sees Nezumi again much to her displeasure. "I wonder too but I meant no harm so don't treat me like an enemy would you?" Gekikara remain silent and not commenting any words she had said. "She's your friend too?" Gekikara pointing towards Center position. "I wonder that too but she is waiting for a chance to fight against the Rappapa, would you give her that chance?"

"Center huh? If she can give me a good reason why she wants to fight I would fight with her with no conditions." Gekikara left leaving Nezumi amused and tell Center the good news which Gekikara had reached the clubroom and placed Hikaru to sleep better trying not to wake him up. "Gekikara!" Gekikar had glared at the owner of the voice. "Urgh gomen. Hikaru is here too huh? You should tell us that you are bringing him to school." Gekikara didn't even bother to say a word.  "Geki! Why are your hands stained with blood? You had fight just now didn't you?" Gekikara had shook off Black which made the latter angry. "Gekikara! Why are you giving Black an attitude? It should be me Shibuya the one to do this." Gekikara had left the clubroom without a sound. "Do you think Gekikara is at the stage of rebellious?" Everyone decided that it was pointless to say anything to Yuko at that point. "Black-san Gekikara-san is just having her bad day I think so don't be so sad about her ignoring you." Atsuko tried to calm Black down. "She always like that fighting with others like it was nothing but today she had Hikaru with her and she chose to fight too." Everyone knew that saying anything now would not help them and decide not to interfere. 'Black! I think you might want to know even when Hikaru was sleeping Gekikara had blindfolded him and making him listen to baby sounds so he would not hear the sound of the fight."

"Torigayo.....thank you for telling me but this aren't helping when she is always fighting with others." Black had check whether Hikaru is awake or not. "It's been a while that Gekikara is not back yet, Black do you want to find her?" Yuko and Sado had asked her which she shook her head. "Ne anybody needs money?" Gekikara came back with blood all over her body. "Gekikara! You had a fight with someone?" Torigayo was shocked to see Gekikara in that state for such a long time. "Ne now we have money to buy stuff for Hikaru right?" Black threw the money away much to her displeasure. "My son doesn't need money that earn from such a dirty method and don't you touch him again Gekikara! I hate you!" Gekikara stood there listening to Black scolding her without a word. "So you also don't want Gekikara right?" Black suddenly recalled what Yuko had told them yesterday. "I-I...Gekikara!" Gekikara had turned her back and left the room again. "Black we will find her so you watch over Hikaru." Black nodded as the rest of them went to search for Gekikara. "Hikaru what am I going to say to Geki when she return? I hurt her again like that time Maeda had won the fight against me and she fight ruthlessly against tho-"

"She had a fight earlier was for me again right Hikaru!" Hikaru was still sleeping when Back shouted.

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 05:38:38 PM »
Is Gekikara an Ojou-sama? Yuko said that she was an orphan, but there is no way she can get a mansion easily if she is not the owner.
Black, you have to go searching Gekikara and apologize to her.

Thanks for your story
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 09:26:18 AM »
Chapter 6

"Uwahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hikaru it's ok, mama is here." Hikaru started crying when the rest were looking for Gekikara and Black had to calm Hikaru on her own. "Hikaru why are you acting like this?" Hikaru was moving around trying to remove himself from Black. "P..ap....aa!" Black was shocked that Hikaru's first word is papa and not mama. "M...amaa!" This time he had called Black mama which was a shock to her even more. "Geki taught you these words?" Sniffing sound could be heard and Hikaru nodding his head from understanding Black's words. "Black! Gekikara come back or not?" Black was soothing Hikaru which she heard Yuko's voice shouting through the entrance. "Yuko-san....I haven't seen her yet nor Hikaru has also." All of them nodded to their understanding. "I happen to know something about Gekikara-san." All of them saw someone at the entrance. "Where is her?" Black had rushed forward due to her worry. "Black-san let go of me first, my name is Nezumi and I am in the first year what I wanted to tell you that Gekikara-san had a fight with Center moments ago. Unfortunately or fortunately both of them were to draw in the fight, but Gekikara-san was bleeding in many areas I wonder where would she take care of her wounds?" Nezumi had left which Rappapa members were worried where would Gekikara go after a fight. "I wonder if I could enter the room?" A guy which all of them saw it once had surprised them. "I'm sorry for taking your time but I am here to tell you about your mission for the day, due to the complaints I have receive that there were some yakuza that were disturbing us so we want you to take care of them would you?" All of them nodded and prepare to leave. "I'm not sure that all of you should leave this place as there is a baby here right? I was told that three of you should go since it is just some small yakuza trying to get some fame, so there is no need for all of you to go." With the last sentence, Rappapa was thinking who should go. "Firstly, Black you should stay ever since Gekikara goes missing Hikaru has been crying and looking for her which Shibuya you stay also since I don't need anyone to taunt others on our first mission and Torigayo you stay also." Since it was a command from Yuko and nobody dare to say no. "Then let's go!"

"Black why don't we go back also?" Shibuya suggested. "That's right! Gekikara maybe have already go back also since you also have some words to tell her right?" Black nodded and carry Hikaru walked back with Torigayo and Shibuya. "So is this the place?" Yuko had let Sado and Atsuko see the photo. "This should be it since there have been people glaring at us since just now." Sado pointed to those fierce looking guys. "Oi! What are you guys looking at?" Atsuko looked at Yuko like she called the yakuza like it was nothing. "Huh? You called us? You have a death wish huh bitch!" Yuko was just standing there waiting for them to come here which only anger them and they had to let them chased so they would not get into trouble for fighting in public, which the fight ended up fast since they were poor fighter and trying to fight against the girls had lost like a loser. "It was such a nice fight I had seen so far, I was glad that I have been able to recruit you girls like my boss had mentioned and your pay for today would be 100,000 yen. I would find you girls again the next time." They were shocked by the amount of money that were given and decide to return to the mansion and think of how to split the money up. "Hey! What's wrong is it because of Gekikara?" They nodded and they knew that it would be hard to find her now since the sky is getting dark. "We got the pay already and I think of splitting up into six." All of them nodded and continue to listen to what Yuko wants to say. "Then you shall hold onto Gekikara's pay since it might give you a chance to talk to Gekikara wouldn't it?" Black nodded and retreated back to her room. "Let's continue our search for Gekikara tomorrow!"

At the same time

"Rena-sama it's being a long time since you came back with wounds." Rena nodded and decided to take a bath first. "Rena after your bath I need to have a word with you." Rena nodded and proceed to the bathroom. "Black....I wonder if I go back now would she be angry with me?" Rena tried to think of ways to make Black not angry but can't think of any ways after 30 minutes she had finished up her bath and went to see her father. "Otou-sama." He gestured Rena to enter. "It's been a while since I take care of your wounds, I want to talk to you about some things too." Rena had took a seat allowing her father to put on medication on her wounds. "You had allow your mansion to let your friends stay there for free and hire them to fight for us, though I don't agree to your actions but today I receive reports that they were clearly a good fighter which can be useful. I thought your mother's disappearance would make you feel more lonely even when I found you but you have found your place in school makes me more happy than anything else." Rena gave her father a small smile. "If you want to come back here I would be glad but don't think of this house as a hotel but a place where you can stay here without any worries." Rena nodded and make sure her wounds did not leak out any blood. "Otou-sama thank you and I think I know what I want to do now, please excuse me." Rena had went out and dressed as Gekikara again going to someone where she call home which she shall that the house were quiet and went to Black's room to see whether is she sleeping. "Pa....pa!" Gekikara shushed him and carry him out of the room. "Let's go make some milk for you to drink ok?" Hikaru nodded as he was happy that his father is back.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Everyone woke up with a shock knowing where did the sound came from and rushed to check whether what is wrong. "What's wrong?" Troigayo was still rubbing her eyes. "H-Hikaru is missing! I couldn't find him anywhere!"

"What!!!!"

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 08:37:27 AM »
Chapter 7

"Black have you search the whole mansion already?" Atsuko had tried to get some information so she could understand how to help her. "I found everywhere.....but I still cannot find him!" Black's tears was pouring out without anyone noticing. "Black I guess is that Gekikara took him out during our sleep." Yuko spoke out suddenly scaring them out. "If she took him out wouldn't he make sound like calling mama?" Torigayo asked which Shibuya nodded. "If it was us then he would cry but if it was Black or Gekikara, he would be willingly to follow them and I have checked the windows and the door wasn't pried open which means the abductor has use keys to open the door." Yuko analyzed the case to them which Sado and Atsuko think that it was logical. "If that's the case shouldn't we find out where she would bring him to?" Shibuya questioned them which all of them knew where she would bring him to and rushed there. "Center are you going to challenge her again?" Center did not answer that question and stare into space. "Nezumi.....if she were to fight me with her full force do you think I would lose?" Nezumi was surprised Center was asking her this type of question. "As a friend I believe that you have the skills to win her but as the only audience to watch your fight, I believe that she would win you as experience tells me that. Your fight with her previously shown that she was able to continue to fight even with the injuries, she is in Rappapa for a reason and the reason is also why people are scared of her." Nezumi explained her reason to Center which the latter accept her reasoning. "Isn't that Gekikara? She seems to be drunk or something, she looks like she's gonna fall anytime." Center pointed out to Nezumi which wasn't caring about her at all. "Gekikara! Are you ok? You don't look ok." Gekikara ignore what Center was saying and continue walking which the younger one pulled her to stop her continue in her steps. "You should see a doctor!" Gekikara suddenly felt weak and allowed her body to fell on someone else. "Nezumi! Help!" Nezumi turned over and saw one toppled on the other. "Wh-What are you doing here?"

"What the hell are you saying! Why are you blushing? Help me to lift her up I can't breathe!" Nezumi nodded and turned Gekikara over which she was unconscious. "Center she isn't moving! What did you do?" Center had panicked and tried to shake her to wake her up. "What do you mean what have I done? She suddenly fainted and fell on me!" Center turned to scold Nezumi was misunderstanding the situation. "Center I think she's not just fainted." Center shook Nezumi demanding an answer. "Don't tell me she died?" Nezumi smack her to ask her to stop shaking her and shouting. "She's sleeping I think she had slept for a few hours at most which contributed her wobbly walking and felling on top of you, what do you want to do about her? Stay or bring her to Rappapa members?" Center chose to bring Gekikara's back as the pride of her enemy. At the time Rappapa members was running at full speed towards the clubroom which running up the stairs was a torture to them since they had been running for a long period. "Hikaru! I'm glad that you are fine!" Black carry Hikaru out of the cradle and giving him kisses and hugs which the other was so tired and just lie on the floor. "Black aren't you glad that Hikaru is fine?" Yuko was struggling to get to her chair which Black nodded and her tiredness was gone when she saw Hikaru again. "Knock Knock! I have a delivery for Rappapa." Nezumi was making the noises which gathered all Rappapa's attention and all stood up to find out what happen. "We happen to have a present for you why don't you get it?" Black immediately notice it was Gekikara and placed Hikaru and went to support Gekikara. "Teme what have you done to her?" Shibuya had shouted. "We had a fight and she was so weak and fainted which makes us the winner and I think we can fight off with all of you since we can take out Gekikara-san." Center had smacked Nezumi at the back of her head which the latter turned around to glare at her. "Stop making lies! Gomennasai it happen that we saw Gekikara was walking aimlessly and went I tried to stop her, she fainted." Laughter could be heard from the room which all of them saw Yuko was laughing. "Both of you are hilarious! Do you want to join Rappapa? I could another extra hands." Center shook her head at the offer. "I would want to be in Rappapa and take your spot, and not being someone henchmen or anything else." Yuko applaud for her bravery. "I happen to be missing of a strategist in the group and if I need her help and I would need to recruit you also."

"Thanks for the offer though, I would consider first before answering you." Yuko nodded and allowed them to leave. "Gekikara fainted? It's so rare that this is the first time." Yuko came over to see Gekikara had a peaceful expression when she's unconscious. "Maeda what are you doing?" Sado was Atsuko was looking at Gekikara and touching in certain areas. "I was checking does she has pulse, her heartbeat is beating regularly at the pace of sleeping." Maeda answer her which they were shocked that Gekikara was sleeping and not unconscious in other ways. "That explains it for Hikaru missing case and she lost her precious sleep time." They were wondering how long would she be sleeping and tried to lower their volume so she can sleep better, Black is looking after Gekikara which the rest of them can play with Hikaru in the other room. "Geki...you have been torturing with yourself and me.....I hate you for doing things for me silently and I really missed you in that period, don't leave me anymore would you?" All of them heard Black's words which makes them cringed but at the same time was feeling touching for the love they share together. "Maybe I should stop Gekikara fighting for a period so she can spend time with Hikaru and Black right?" Yuko was talking to Hikaru which the younger one nodded as if he understand what she was saying. "She had been doing stuff for everyone like getting new house and getting jobs to out needs and this little guy needs also." Sado also think that Gekikara had been hard on herself and to others too. "She never explain anything to us, making us suspect her all this time even though she does something right." Shibuya was actually glad she had such a friend. "But I still like Gekikara." Torigayo show her love through these few words. "Hm...hm....where am I?" Gekikara woke up lying down facing the ceiling. "Geki!" Black had gave her a big hug showing how much she missed her. "B-Black? Don't you hate me?" Black released her and shook her head which thinks that she had done many great things. "Black....Black!!!!!" All of them took a peek and saw Gekikara was crying like a baby towards Black and started to laugh at her which the latter stop it. "Gekikara you have to thank Nezumi and the other girl for bringing you here."

"I knew I saw them which I remember I have to go somewhere first." Gekikara was about to take her first step which Black pulled her back. "Where are you going?" Gekikara didn't want to tell Black where is she going. "I-I was going to get some food, I'm hungry." Black released her but still preventing her from leaving. "I'm going to buy food for you so you stay here and recover your energy first." Black wasn't going to let Gekikara say anymore and left the clubroom. "Gekikara give up won't you?" She shook her head and take a look where has Black left. "I'm going out first!"

"Gekikara! You are going to get us kill!!!!!!"

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 06:43:01 AM »
Chapter 8

"Yuko-san you should know that Gekikara would never stay even if it's you." Sado smirked at Yuko which ticked off knowing that Gekikara never listens to people when they asked her to stay still. "I know abouhat but still what if Black comes back and sees that Gekikara is not here and she blames it on us, what are you reading Torigayo?"  Everyone looked at Torigayo holding onto a piece of paper stating the exams date which all of them turned white when they all know they need to take exams. "I know it will be hard for us but I think all of us can pass right?" Yuko looked at everyone which all of them didn't want to look at her even Atsuko also. "Even Maeda also cannot......matte! We have a bigger crisis! Gekikara also cannot study right?" Everyone have a bigger shock on their face now and thinking that they will definite lose face now. "Everyone go get Gekikara now and by all means capture her back!" Everyone nodded and ran out to the streets to find Gekikara.

In the mean time Gekikara was strolling around the streets alone finding a shop where they sell her favorite melonpan, thinking she finally can get what she wants without anyone stopping her. "Melonpan!" Gekikara ran towards the shop and buy the amount that she think she would which is 10 of it all the same flavor, when Gekikara was about to step out of the shop and she heard her name which she peeked at the window. She saw Shibuya running around with Dance to find her which she knew that they must have come to get her and chose to run back to school before they caught her. "Where can Gekikara be?" Torigayo was running with Yuko which she suddenly stopped by Torigayo's question and thought about it and call Sado. "Sado! I think I know where Gekikara is!" Sado was listening and decided to change her directions, Yuko was calling the rest to tell them her new knowledge about Gekikara. All of them were in front of a melonpan shop which is the closest to school also. "Sir have you seen a girl bought melonpan here?" The worker was confused by Yuko who had other girls in his shop which the shop is too small for all the girls to enter. "Oi! Haven't you heard Yuko-san asking you a question?" Shibuya starting shouting at him which Yuko blocked her before she punched him. "M-Minutes ago...there was a girl who wore the same uniform as all of you bought 10 melonpan." All of them had jaw-dropped by the amount of melonpan Gekikara bought.

When they are about to leave and they saw Black walking in to buy things.

"Black!" Yuko was suddenly scared by Black. "Yuko-san? Why is everyone here? Did Gekikara leave the room and all of you came to find her?" Everyone was thinking that Black is so sharp when it comes to Gekikara. "No we came to find you." All of the sudden Atsuko spoke up which all of them looked at her. "Apparently there has been some notice you might want to know first, the exam dates have been set." Atsuko continued. "I think I understand what are you trying to make me understand, so what do you want me to do now?" Everyone mentally thank Atsuko for being the normal one saving their butts. "We want to find you first to ask you to return to school first and think of some ways which Gekikara can pass the exams." Yuko spoke up which Black nodded her head and follow them back without buying anything. All of them walked the stairs with heavy footsteps especially Yuko thining whether has Gekikara came back. "Gekikara!"

"Hai! Yuko-san!" Yuko was surprised that Gekikara is in the clubroom with Center and Nezumi. "Why are both of you here?" Shibuya do not care about those two feelings either way. "Shibuya....I asked them to come here, either way that they have something to say too." Gekikara prevents Shibuya insulting others. "That's right Shibuya they are guests and either way don't fight when I'm here." Yuko warned them and they nodded. "Gekikara told us to here and I think you might want to know something too....we decided to join you in your adventures too." Center explained which Gekikara was grinning to Yuko and not smirking. "You heard that? Sado Atsuko!" Yuko was excited that more new members were coming to join which the rest was just laughing at her. "Ok then Nezumi your first mission would be helping us to pass the exam." Yuko ordered Nezumi which the younger one was shocked but still compiled, which Gekikara did not show any signs of rejecting any help for passing exams.

"And Gekikara...you will no, you must pass this exam or I'm going to kick you out!" Gekikara nodded in fear and decided to start study.

"Yuko-san is so evil right? Threatening our cute Gekikara"

"That's right!"

"Oi! Why are all of you agreeing to this statement!?"

Offline SheenC

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 08:16:43 PM »
Little bit confusing for me at first. But nice story! Good development. :twothumbs

Gekikara indeed a mysterious creature.  :lol:

Waiting for more.

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 04:14:50 PM »
Chapter 9

"Gekikara!!!!!!! For the freaking nth time stop breaking all the pencils!!!!!!" Nezumi had exploded after an hour teaching Gekikara how to study. "Ne okotteru?" Gekikara was laughing which none of them think it's funny. "Gekikara don't think I don't dare to punch the lights out of you!" Gekikara simply grin at Nezumi which angers the younger more. "Gekikara.....go play with Hikaru." Black stood up and tap on Gekikara wanting her to stop this nonsense. "Black....you are a meanie!" Gekikara had tears in her eyes which she hugged Hikaru and ran away. "Gekikara!!!!!" Black wanted to chase Gekikara but was stopped by Yuko. "Black let her be for now, we still have our own issues to settle." Black nodded and continue to work on her studies, which they had been studying for 3 hours which they decided that they have study long enough. "I think most of us should be done studying for the upcoming test." Nezumi had wrapped the session by informing everyone about what she thinks. "Do you think we will all pass?" Atsuko asked her about the opinions. "To be honest, all of us could pass except Gekikara-san which if she intends to behave this way it would be hard for her to graduate."

"Gekikara was never one that like to study so why are we forcing her to study now?" Shibuya never understand why everyone would want her to study. "It's for her own good or she would be only wasting her time here, I'm serious when I say chasing her away from Rappapa and Black if you want me to forgive her about failing the test I would never forgive you too." Yuko's warnings makes all of them shut up. "We understood." All of them had stood up which Yuko sat down thinking how can she help Gekikara which all of them knew Yuko wouldn't be so heartless and think of ways to help Gekikara, Gekikara on the other hand was at the mansion which Hikaru playing with himself. "I can't believe I am studying myself, though English is a bit tough but I think I can do it before all of them return which I would be exposed." Gekikara decided to not waste time and start to study. " DO you both have some time to spare?" Nezumi and Center wanted to left the clubroom had stopped when they heard Yuko's voice. "Yuko-san do mean you wanted to invite them....to that place?" Atsuko had finished what Sado didn't finished. "Yes! As the new club members they should know where to find us when they can't find us here."

"What are you referring about?" Both of them were wondering what are they referring. "Yuko-san but if you were to kick Gekikara out, do you think we can still keep that place since it's Gekikara help us to get that place in the first place." Yuko's jaw dropped as she didn't think about the consequences of kicking her out. "Ano please tell us what are you people talking about?" Center voiced out as she couldn't suppressed her feelings anymore. "Sado Shibuya explain to them about it." Both of them nodded their heads. "The thing is that all of us are living in one roof which the house is actually a mansion which a job that Gekikara has find, but the rightful owner is Gekikara." Center was shocked that Rappapa has such an expensive roof on top of their heads. "You are worried about if you chased Gekikara out, you will also lose the mansion too?"

"No....I'm worried about where can she go if she were to get chased out by Rappapa." Nezumi nodded. "Why don't we go visit the mansion first as a relaxation trip before tomorrow's test." Nezumi suggestion which fired up Yuko which she lead all of them back to the mansion which Gekikara was sleeping with Hikaru sleeping on top of her. "Seems like they had play way too crazy to have any energy left." Torigayo commented about the scene. "No Gekikara likes to sleep when she is alone, so it's not about how crazy they play." Black corrected Torigayo like it was nothing she seen before, before she bring Hikaru back to her room which the sounds had woke Gekikara. "Everyone is back?" Everyone seems shock that Gekikara seems the most normal when she just woke up. "Gekikara-san are you prepared for tomorrow's test?" Nezumi popped a question to gekikara which she showed a thumbs up which tell that she would be ok for tomorrow which she went back to sleep. "I think it would be more appropriate that we leave first and we would see each other tomorrow in school." Nezumi dragged Center out which the younger was wondering about her actions. "Why are we going back so fast?"

"Didn't you see the expression on Gekikara's face?" Center shook her head. "I have a feeling she might be smarter than me and she's hiding this fact could tell that she is not going to tell them either." Center was shocked on how Nezumi could analysed what she sees in Gekikara. "So you want to continue studying? I believe you want to win her though I believe you could win her." Nezumi nodded her head and both had left to continue their studies, which the next day everyone in Majijo was anxious about the test. After the test, they were anxious about the results which they had a long break before the release of the results. "Black! The test you know it's so hard!" Gekikara was walked towards Black which the latter looked at her nodding the fact that the test was hard beyond her ability. "Gekikara I know that you have tried hard on attempting the paper but no matter what score did you get, you will always be a part of Rappapa." Gekikara nodded and someone shouted the results are out all of them rushed to the bullet tin board. "Let me see it!" Everyone step aside seeing the Rappapa members.

"Yuko-san you are in the top 10 with a score of about 250!" Torigayo was beaming with happiness seeing that their leader was within the top 10. "Black is within the top 20, Maeda is within the top 30 with Shibuya which Torigayo is within the top 50 which is also a just pass for the test." Yuko saw their names but not Gekikara. "Where is Gekikara's name?" They searched the bottom but didn't saw her name and think that it might be they had ignored it and reviewed again. 'Yuko-san?" Nezumi had approached Yuko. "Ahh? Nezumi Center! Nezumi congrats on being number 1 in school!" Nezumi shook her head. "Although I want to claim this honor but I'm 2nd place only and Center is also 11th place but I think you would be more shock to see who is first." Nezumi and Center left which makes Yuko more curious about the first place.

"First - Gekikara.....Gekikara!" All of them see that name and stare it for a minute with the score of 280 which they looked at each other with the most shocking face they can show. "We lost to Gekikara? Where is Gekikara?" They try to find Gekikara to find her eating melon pan. "Sado Maeda hands out and support me." Yuko had fainted in both their arms. "Yuko-san!!!!!"

Offline SheenC

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 04:27:59 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:really what a genius gekikara!
Wow, she even can beat nezumi.  :bow:
Yuko-san wake up! Or maybe she need a nice oshiri to be waken up  :shakeit:

Thanks for update.  :thumbsup nice.

Offline Sooyoung_GG

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 04:11:23 AM »
It's no surprise to see Gekikara ace the test.     :)
Afterall, she's the young mistress of Matsui Corp.
But to see her beat Nezumi in taking 1st place is great.       :heart:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!