JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY

Author Topic: 10th Anniversary of Morning Musume  (Read 13227 times)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: 10th Anniversary of Morning Musume
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 11:11:39 PM »
I've only discovered H!P a year ago.. I can't image life without it anymore!

lol, same exact story for me.  Their music just gives me the boost to do things I'd be lazy at.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »
Congrats on 10 years making idol history!  :heart:

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »
:vv: Happy 10th, Momusu!  :vv:

Here's to more fun filled years and catchy songs!

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 12:04:43 AM »
I've only discovered H!P a year ago.. I can't image life without it anymore!

I know...me too XDDD

LONG LIVE TEH MM~
Time to start a chant!

LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME! LONG LIVE MORNING MUSUME!

:rockon:

QUOTED FOR EMMEFFIN TROOOOOF~! :rockon: :rockon::rockon:

:yep:

idk why i should be doing right now if i weren't a mm fan...i just can't imagine my life withour them!
all hail MM~

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 12:48:43 AM »
Congrats on 10 great years~!!
Here's to many more years of great music!
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 01:07:27 AM »
Congratulations, Morning Musume, happy 10th Anniversary, wish all the girls the best in the world.  and to Tsunku, an incredible producer who started it all.  

even though i only started to notice them within a year, they really change my life and introduce me to JPop in general.  before then i only listen to whatever i happen to get my hands on without thinking too much of the artist or anything, basically anime theme song.   but once i got to know MoMusu, it sparked my interest in Jpop in general and be more attentive.  Every since i started, i couldn't stop.

MoMusu really have a big part in my life and in my heart, seriously.  First it started out like any fandom thing, which eventually ends and the occasional reminiscing.  but with MoMusu it's totally different. it's been a year i still, i'm more of a fan than ever before.  somehow i really grabs my attention and won't let go. when i think back, it's like how did i ever live without them.

I really love MoMusu and really hope they last for many years to come.  and H!P as well.  i really want to see them in a bigger stage, like the world stage.  I know they are really popular and well known almost throughout East Asia. but i wanna see their popularity reach the West, Europe and the Americas, and i mean in mainstream media.  i know they have quite a fan following in the West, but mostly low key and in certain communities.  but nothing that really out there.  i wanna see them on tv, on the news channel and talk about along with other artistes of their style.

A lil bit of my own opinion... i seriously think that MoMusu, and H!P too, is one of the most cutest groups in the world. from what i see, i can't think of a much more cuter group of girls.  their sooo kawaii~  i want them to spread their kawaii~ness to the world.  :luvluv1:

this is another thing that changes me. before i'm not the type of guy that likes cute things or things of that nature, but now i'm, as u say, obsessed with the kawaii, which is their fault,  but i don't blame them... hehehe.... :shy1:    :on lol:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 04:57:30 AM »
Man, ten years ago I had no idea what JPop was!  :rofl:
And now that I know, I'm kinda peeved for having missed the golden era of MoMusu.  :-\

Oh, well... I'd still pick them over some other pop acts.  :P

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 08:56:39 AM »
I'd be a very bored person without momusu.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 10:25:53 AM »
Thanks for all that time your music has made my studying 100% more interesting. Congrats!

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline DaViNCHI

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:09 AM »
Happy 10th MoMusu!
 Long Happy Live Morning Musume! :pleeease:

Offline sHaRiNgHan

• aRaWaZa sHaRiNgHaN
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »
GanBaTTe Kundasai Morning Musume...

HaPpY 10th Anniversary...

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 04:40:47 PM »
haha I was 6 when morning musume started xD I don't think I was really into anime even at that time.

But I'm so glad that 5 girls living so far away from me worked so heard to make a dream come true!!
Happy 10th MM, make it a good one ^_^

It's also H!P's 10th aswell...really so yh happy 10th to all lol!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline drobin

• Cyborg Shibata my own super heroine
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 06:01:53 PM »
Happy 10th anniversary Morning Musume members from the 1st to 8th generations and Tsunku and thanks for all the music lets go for another more 10 years  :farofflook:  :nya:

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 06:40:58 PM »
Happy 10th Anniversary for Momusu!!! I just realized that their anniversary is a day before my birthday!!!

Although I've only known them for a year, they've definitely brought a lot of good things to my life, with their great music, cute behavior, and fun TV shows =D

long live MM!

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »
Like Seeds of Love you started in 1997 to change the Jpop world for fans all over the world.
Walking along in the summer town at night, listening to the melodies and lyrics that is filling my earphones.
I stop by a lake to do something I've always wanted to! As for one day I would like to fish.
Soon I get a fish on the hook and reel it in! My first intuition says that this is going to be my lucky day!
But my second intuition fails me and I let the huge fish slip down back into the water.
I continue to walk through my hometown and is getting closer to a beating sound.
As I watch a commercial poster for the latest vacation trap Hyokkori Gourd Island, Morning Musume's music playing
somewhere nearby.
There's a disco going on in a large building, and I suddently remember, that's my destination.
I go inside and let the heavenly music fill my ears.
There's a sexy impatience flowing over the dancefloor, people are waiting for ther person they cheerish to walk up
to them and steal an innocent kiss, and people is being ambitious. Kissing sounds fill the room and I can feel how people
are thinking "Ambition is good!".
But where's the girl I'm looking for? I space out over the love dance site but she's not anywhere around.
Soapbubbles filles the room as I leave in disappointment, I really wish that the girl would be there tonight.
The tunes from Morning Musume fades away and I think about as long there's some love it's all right... even if there seems to
be none for me tonight.
Although suddently someone whispers "I'm here!" and I turn around quicky.
First I see nobody but then like a ray of light in the midsummer I spot her!
She's the girl I was hoping to find inside the disco! I feel a Machine of Love goes on inside my body.
We talk for awhile and suddently we're standing there looking up on the stars.
She's such a go girl, and I know that love together with her would mean victory.
The mood is perfect, all I wanna do is kiss her and my heart is screaming Do it now!
But I don't, and a while later we say good night and I can see her disappearing out of my sight.
I get a sinking feeling in my body and I feel a sadness twilight inside my body.
But then she calls out for me from the darkness around the corner.
"Don't forget to call me, Sexy Boy!"
And like that, the sadness is gone and I'm nestled by the breeze.
I happily walk home and whistle on Osakas love song thinking about the memories I'm gonna have of this moment.
This is truley be the light of my youth, no more tears that won't stop after school!
The next day when I wake up, peace is filling my mind and see that the clock is already 10:21. While leaving my room
I can hear voices out in the living room talking about the revolution that love is.. and silently I agree.
My mom is happily talking about her wedding coming up later in the summer but I don't really listen, the noisy girl
stories these days are so tiring.
She's mentioning something about a Mr.Moonlight that's truley the love's big wedding band nowadays.
And once again the events from yesterday fills my mind, she really had shown me the best of women.
My mom sighs while smiling and says to herself "My dear boy is caught in romance" and then walks away,
It's still early and I'm about to get some breakfast as I fantisize about my next meeting with her.
Even if there won't be kissing I truley hope I will be able to hold her and that she's hold me back and together we'll feel
the reason we're alive. Oh that's right, breakfast!
I get a picture of her once again, but this time it's kinky, she's naked and smiles. I quickly erase the picture and focus
on the television showing a commercial for an equal rights company called "Manpower!"
I turn on the radio and Morning Musume is filling the room with music. I take out a cup and fills it with morning coffee.
I wonder what will happen next.
A little "poem" (or whatever you call this) dedicated to Morning Musume. Can you find all the MM singles? ;)

Thank you for 10 Wonderful years Morning Musume, Hello! Project & Tsunku!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2007, 01:59:38 AM »
^ Noice! :wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2007, 12:57:05 PM »
OMG Anton_91, that's brilliant!!! GENIOUS!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY