JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Olivia wo Kikinagara (2005 Version)

Author Topic: My Zombie Girl - chapter 3 (WMatsui & MaYuki) 27/06/2015  (Read 19513 times)

Offline rinchan

• kashiwaNO
  • yuki or yui????!!111
My Zombie Girl - chapter 3 (WMatsui & MaYuki) 27/06/2015
« on: January 14, 2015, 02:07:51 PM »
Yo minna!  :welcome I’m new here and this is my first akb fanfic so please tell me what you think ^^ Also, thanks to my unnie for editing some errors…Salamat ate Paul ^^ \:v/ (and also, im not sure if this is going to be a long or short fic)

Index:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Part 1 | Part 2
Chapter 3

PROLOGUE:

"Jurina, we have a new classmate!" My bestfriend, Mayu, said excitedly. She gripped my shoulders – shaking me like a mad man.

"Ack-! Mayu, can’t breathe!" I gasp, grabbing her arms as I try to push the Cyborg away, ugh.

"Ehhh Ju, can you believe it? What if she'll become our new friend? Jurina, that would be fun!" I just rolled my eyes while taking a step back, afraid that the overly excited Mayu shake the hell out of me again.

"Mayu," I sighed, "As much as I want to tell you encouraging things, I can’t since both of us know that we would never have friends ‘cause, apparently we are weird." I said matter-of-factly, emphasizing the last word with air-quotes. I patted her shoulders sympathetically as she pouted sadly.

Well it's true, ever since Mayu and I enrolled to this school, students never talked to us. Why? Well let’s just say that wearing stupid glasses and braces is weird in their eyes.

Stupid, right?

And the fact that Akihabara High is the most prestigious school in this country, typical high school stories where rich kid bullies poor scholar nerds happens. Sadly Mayu and I belong to the ‘poor scholar nerds’ category.

"Nee, Jurina you are right. This is AKB High after all." Mayu said while smiling sadly, "That transferee is probably a rich kid as well. She'd ignore us just like any other students here." She pouted.

Honestly, I don’t freaking know why they put Mayu in the ugly-category-list-that-we-need-to-ignore-because-we-are-pretty-and-rich because seriously? Unlike me, Mayu is freaking pretty! If she removes her glasses she'd probably be pass one of the Princesses in this school!

"Eh Mayuyu don’t be sad! You have me, we are bestfriends, remember?" I said, giving her a soft smile. She playfully punched my shoulder, grinning all the while.

"I’m just getting tired of your ugly face."

"Oy Cyborg! That was harsh!"

Both of us laughed. Seriously, who needs a rich-ass fake friend when you have Watanabe Mayu?

"Oh God, can the both of you shut your mouth? Who knows, you two probably have Ebola infected in you or something."

Sadly, my little fun moment was interrupted when the so-called Princess of this school, Kashiwagi Yuki laughed along with her two sidekicks, Miyuki Watanabe and Haruka Shimazaki.

Every cliché stories have stupid bitchy know-it-all rich kid characters. And yes, I guess the three Princesses deemed perfectly fit for the role.

And seriously, who uses Ebola for jokes?

Mayu, who probably sensed that I’m about to strangle a certain Princess and beat her to death immediately gripped my arms, she shook her head sadly, as if telling me to calm down.

I was about to retort when our pervert midget teacher stepped inside our classroom, her dimple and squirrel-like smile plastered on her face.

"Everyone, we have a new student," She beamed, "Please be nice to her and don’t do anything stupid if you still want to live." She momentarily had a serious look on her face, pointing at no one in particular.

Ok, that was weird.

Suddenly, the door creaked opened and my jaw immediately dropped.

Who wouldn't?

What would your reaction be when a girl with messy hair, ripped uniform –like seriously, I CAN FREAKING SEE HER BELLYBUTTON– dirt on her face –scratch that, dirt everywhere– and bruises on both knees and arms suddenly stand in front with a scary smirk on her face.

And they all thought Mayu and I are the weird ones.

"Yo, minna." The girl said coolly, ignoring our shocked expressions. "Rena Matsui desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu." The zombie bowed, she looks like a zombie. She is a zombie, right? "And oh! disturb me, you die." Okay, that was scary.

"They would surely avoid doing that, Matsui-san." Oshima-sensei excitedly said, unfazed at the scary introduction the killer zombie just did.

"And oh, you're going to sit next to Matsui-san!" Today’s totally my lucky day. I groaned inwardly as I raised my hand. I look around and I see my classmates giving me a pitiful look –it’s either they pity me because the killer zombie is my seatmate or they pity her because she's sitting next to the weird poor nerd, probably both.

Mayu, who's seated in front of me, slightly turned her head to face me. She mouthed the words good luck before smirking.

Ugh thank you, supportive bestfriend.

The seat next to me moved a little bit and after a few seconds a soft thud was heard.

Killer zombie was sleeping.

"Oh both of you are Matsui! Fate is really something." Oshima-sensei said, giggling.

God, please take me already.

---

\ :v /
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:30:17 PM by sophcaro »
akb48 and snsd !!

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Re: My Zombie Girl (WMATSUI/MAYUKI) [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 03:09:48 PM »
Ah, sugoi new fic and welcome writer  :twothumbs

Hahah Woah Rena has a cool intro there~  XD

No Jurina u will end up loving her though  :lol:

Yuki is not close with them at first and even badmouth them  :smhid

Update soon~ Gambatte author-san   :thumbsup
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 03:30:24 PM »
Poor JuriMayu being bullied by rich kids

My two OTP couples is here

So excited

Update soon...oh and Rena is too scary *hide behind the wall*

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 03:51:25 PM »
 :welcome
Whoa yuki seems bitchy here  :twisted: ... and poor mayu.. its gonna be interesting how yuki would fall for mayu  :w00t:  :shakeit:
Well rena is a zombie  :?  :? Or just their appearance  :doh:
Update please  :roll:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline SNSD.ProudPinoy.WMatui

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 08:51:54 PM »
Maraming salamat po, author-san. ^^ The prologue is quite fun. I enjoyed reading it and hope that you are thinking of continuing it ;)
Somehow I expected Yuki to be the kontrabida xD It just suites her so well somehow :lol: But yeah.. Jurina look ugly??!?!?! Impossible?!!?!?! Who knows, having Rena around might result in both of them changing for the better.
Love the rough looking Rena, btw. ^^ I could just picture here saying "You DIE.." and she makes like a slit movement over her neck with her hand. IDK but that's just sounds super awesome to me.. xD
Can't wait for the update Author-san. ^^ :3 Kaya mo iyan!! ;) Fighting! ^^

Offline papi

• stalking is my thing
  • PRE-ORDER YOUR ACCHAN DOOR WHERE YUKO AWAITS.
    • papispls
    • kokoropls
    • viennaverzo
    • +ViennaVerzo
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 10:01:11 AM »
omg senpai notice me  :inlove: :inlove:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ACCHAN DOOR FOR 10K BUCKS
I SHIP INTLY
GO GO GO

Offline wmatsuified

• MATSUI RENA OSHI ♥ WMatsui, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Sayamilky
  • i was just a product of the street youth rage
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 10:24:59 AM »
OMG RIN-SENPAIIIIIII~!!!  :P meh i still feel some pop-up yukirena in this fic  :huhuh
ANYWAY HI AUTHOR-CHAN  :shakeit:

Ps. Pls think of a ship name for yuki and rin-senpai.   :deco:
Pps. RenJi is love  :heart:
Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina
AKB48 SNSD | Band freak~

Offline papi

• stalking is my thing
    • papispls
    • kokoropls
    • viennaverzo
    • +ViennaVerzo
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 10:44:21 AM »
hudat wmatsuified HAHAHAHAHAHAH  XD
I SHIP INTLY
GO GO GO

Offline rinchan

• kashiwaNO
  • yuki or yui????!!111
Re: My Zombie Girl (WMATSUI/MAYUKI) CHAPTER 1 [1/15/15]
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 11:22:06 AM »
Hello Minna! ^^ Thank you for reading~ (i dont know what to put here LOL) thanks to my unnie for editing AGAIN <3<3

@Siren: Hello!  :) Rena is awesome here !! (fangirling mode on LOL)
@Kirozoro: Wmatsui and Mayuki are my (main) otp as well (aside from yukirena :v)
@Yhuiii: Yes she is ^^ i cant wait for Mayuki~
@ChibiRine: Hello din, Kamusta? ^^ Yup! Yukirin is a stupid know-it-all rich kid here XD
@SNSD.ProudPinoy.WMatu: Maraming salamat din sa pagbabasa ^^ Ugly Jurina? IMPOSSIBRU XD And oh that "'YOU DIE" thing kinda reminds me of this http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3559672/yuri-you-die-o.gif :v
@papi and @wmatsuified: Get out

For those who are asking if Rena is really a zombie or not....

Here is Chapter 1! Enjoy XDD

CHAPTER 1

"So Jurina, was seating next to Matsui-san fun?" Mayu said grinning as I let out a groan.

"Mayu, talk to me or you die." I imitated Killer Zombie's voice then growled which earned a loud laugh from Mayu.

Mayu and I are currently at the rooftop eating our lunch. We usually eat here since eating in the cafeteria –which looks like a restaurant, in my opinion– is a no-no. Those rich kids would just make fun of us.

We’ve been eating here at the rooftop since we were freshmen. Those rich kids apparently don’t bother going up here because this place is labeled 'dirty'.

"But seriously Jyuri, you're lucky Matsui-san didn’t kill you. Judging from her growl and her ‘I will kill you’.  Which she nearly did, by the way." My so-called bestfriend said grinning widely. I glared at her.

Oshima-sensei actually asked –more like forced– me to wake that Killer Zombie, and of course I said NO politely, but knowing Oshima-sensei, she wouldn't give up that easily.

---

"Jurina-san please wake her up." Oshima-sensei asked. Holding both of my hands as she gave me a puppy look.

"No." I said with a bored expression, trying to release her grip but to no avail. Ugh, even having such a small and petite body, Oshima-sensei sure is strong.

"Jurinaaaa~ please, please, please."

"No."

"Pleaaseeee~" Oshima-sensei now looks like a child asking for a candy. So not teacher-like.

I was about to open my mouth when I heard some giggles. Looking past Oshima-sensei I saw Mayu giggling near the door frame.

Wait.

"Why do I need to wake her up when you have like, thirty students here?"

Oshima-sensei shrugged before grinning, "They're outside now."

"Well," I pointed at Mayu's direction, "How about her?"

Mayu smirked before speaking.

"We actually have three important reasons." She reasoned, emphasizing the word ‘important’.

She raised her index finger then continued, "First, you're seatmates. Second, I’m scared at her and third…" She paused then grinned, looking at Oshima-sensei.

Oshima-sensei doesn't seem to understand it at first as she faced Mayu in confusion. It was after a few seconds before she let out a wide grin. Nodding her head, she continued Mayu’s words, "And third, her last name is Matsui! Oh God, Jurina this is fate! Both of you are destined for each other!" Oshima-sensei dramatically said, her hands still clasped around mine's in a tight grip, "Now, can you please wake her up? Please?"

"Like I said, no. That's final." I firmly said, yanking my hands away from her grip and started to walk away from this pervert squirrel.

Before i can reach the door, Oshima-sensei grabbed my arm. Again.

"Now, now. You think I would let you go that easily, hmm, Jurina?" She playfully said.

I immediately gulped when she lean her face clo-- SO CLOSE.

"W-what the hell are you doing."Trying to keep my coo l, I shot her a glare but she just returned it with a seductive smirk. Seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PERVERT SQUIRREL?!

"Jurina, let’s make a deal. If you don’t want people to know your dirty little secret, you're going to wake Matsui-san up."

My eyes went wide once again, I looked at her as if checking if she's joking or not.

Oshima-sensei shrugged, "I’m serious." 

"Are you blackmailing me? Because I swear I can sue you for that."

She laughed, "I know you won’t do that Jurina~ I’m your favorite teacher ~"

I rolled my eyes, what can I do? I sighed, giving up, but not before letting out groan, "Okay fine, I’ll wake her up. Just, let me go."

She smiled so widely then squealed before hugging me tight, "THANK YOU SO MUCH JURINA."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. So can you just let me go?"

"Oopps, sorry." She chuckled before letting me go. I immediately took a step back and fixed my messy uniform. Geez, Oshima-sensei is so wild. That sounded kinda lewd but whatever.

"Seriously, Jurina thank you! You're really my favorite student!"

"HEY, I THOUGHT IM YOUR FAVORITE?" Wait, I forgot Mayu is still here. I glance at the Cyborg who's arms are across her chest and a pout plastered on her face.

"Awww Mayu you're still my favorite student, we are oshiri sisters, remember?" Oshima-sensei said, gesturing their infamous ‘oshiri pose’ giving the latter a dimple smile before turning her attention back to me. "Anyway Mayu, I think it's better if we leave now before Jurina changes her mind. Bye Jurina~" With that, Oshima-sensei dashed towards Mayu's direction, dragging the shorter girl who shouted a quick ‘JURINA FIGHT-O’ out of the room.

I groaned for the nth time before looking at Killer Zombie, finding her still sleeping peacefully.

Seriously? I’m pretty sure we were so loud earlier!

Killer zombie is surely a weird zombie, zombies never sleep right? Oh well I think she belongs to the zombies-who-freaking-goes-to-school-sleep-like-a-dead-person-(even if she's dead already)-can talk-and can-move-like-a-true-person list. Maybe she's a special type? Is there even a list like that?

I shook my head removing those stupid weird thoughts. Walking towards her direction I began shaking her shoulder, "Hey zom-- Matsui-san, wake up."

Silence. I groaned and continued shaking her shoulder now with much force, "OY, OY MATSUI-SAN WAKE UP."

A low growl can be heard. Well good, just a few more seconds Jurina, you can wake this weird zombie up.

"MATSUI-SAN WAKE U--" In a blink of an eye I found myself staring at special zombie’s big doe eyes, Wow...her eyes are so pretty. This is no killer zombie.

My short imagination –which is filled with rainbows and unicorns and different kinds of gayness– was cut when she growled loudly, her grip on my wrist getting tighter, "I will kill you!"

Wow, I didn't even notice that she's actually holding my wrist.

I raised my arms in surrender –which is kinda hard since she's still gripping my wrist– "Chill, I was just trying to wake you up since Oshima-sensei asked me to."

She stared at me for a second. It seems like realization hit her as her eyes went wide, releasing her grip quickly as she apologized, "Ah ano...I'm s-so sorry Jurina, uhmm I mean Matsui-san. It's just that I'm always like that when someone wakes me up from my slumber! I'm so sorry, so sorry!"  What the hell is she rambling about? Honestly, this girl is so weird. She warned us earlier that she'll kill us if we disturb her sleep right?

"Oy Matsui-san! Stop rambling! I'm fine, see? It's okay, seriously.” I assured her, raising both of my hand in front of her.

It seems like she's relieved but then her sorry self was replaced with her usual cool persona, "Well that's good. I have to go now Matsui-san! See you later." With that, she quickly went outside the room.

Is she bipolar or something?

--

"I still can’t believe it you guys are actually watching us!" I exclaimed, shaking my head.

Mayu shrugged, "Yuko-san told me to hide..."

"Seriously? What if she suddenly killed me?!"

"But she didn't! Jeez Jurina, you're overreacting!"

I rolled my eyes, you can't blame me though. I can't trust that zombie! What if she suddenly hurt me? She's a zombie after all!

"And oh, she's not a zombie."

I looked at Mayu in disbelief. Is she a mind reader or something?

"No, I'm not. You're mumbling stupid things."

Oppss. I groaned, I actually said those thoughts out loud.

Mayu laughed, "But honesty, it's kinda weird. She was really, really angry at first but when she realized that it was you–" Mayu paused. She had this look of confusion which made me confused as heck as well. What the hell is this Cyborg saying? "Ahhh nevermind. Let's just go back, the bell is going to ring soon."

I shrugged, following close to Mayu's steps. What happened to Zombie's 'Disturb me, you die' motto? Oh well, I don't care.
Mayu and I are currently walking along the hallway, seems like a simple feat, eh? No, not to us. Rich kids starts to pick on us again. It might not be a good thing to say but Mayu and I are getting used to it.

We are doing a good job not minding the people around us when suddenly, a stupid varsity player roughly pushed Mayu.

"MAYU!" I exclaimed and was clearly surprised. Good thing I caught her on time or else she's probably kissing the floor right now.

"Mayu, are you okay?" I asked worriedly, hugging my bestfriend protectively.
She raised her head, "H-hai."

But she is trembling, she's totally not okay. I looked up and held her gaze, that's when I noticed that her eyes are starting to get teary. Damn. I glared at the stupid blondie who has already walked away from us, laughing along with the rest of his stupid friends. Figures, they had planned it all along. I was about to follow him when someone grabbed my arm, pulling me away from my bestfriend.

"You stupid nerds. This is the school hallway, not a motel!" The Princess scoffed, "And please, can you both stop doing that? It makes me sick."

My eyebrow rose. The Princess had her brows furrowed and eyes fuming with disgust– no, not disgust, her eyes reflect anger and did I just sensed jealousy in the Princess' tone? I shrugged the thoughts away and bravely spoke to the fuming girl in front of me.

"I'm sorry your highness but my bestfriend was pushed, and I mean purposely pushed by your stupid boyfriend that's why I ca--"

"Keiko did that?" The Princess asked in disbelief. What's there to be surprised about? Her boyfriend's a douche bag!

"Yeah, he did that. Now can you please let go of me so that I can check if my bestfriend is okay?" Seriously, what is wrong with this Princess.

"But there's no need for you to hug her!"

"I caught her! There is a freaking difference. And for the record, she's my bestfriend. I'm allowed to hug her all I want."
She was about to answer when I heard a familiar voice, "What's happening here?"

Both of us turned our heads at the intruder's direction, who also has her brows furrowed, staring at the Princess’ hand –which is still gripping my wrist.

"Yukirin, what are you doing?"

Yukirin?

Okay.

Princess shrugged, "None of your business, Rena-chan."

Okay, what the hell is happening.

Both of them probably noticed my confused expression –along with Mayu, two sidekicks and other nosy students– well I had my jaw hanging so it's pretty obvious.

"We are sisters." Killer Zombie and Princess stated simultaneously before glaring at each other.

Ohh sis-- wait.

WHAT.

---
akb48 and snsd !!

Offline papi

• stalking is my thing
    • papispls
    • kokoropls
    • viennaverzo
    • +ViennaVerzo
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 11:47:17 AM »
OMG SENPAI NOTICED ME
SHE TOLD ME TO GET OUT
hihihi  :wub:

unexpected na magkapatid yung yukirena,INCEST PLZ
I SHIP INTLY
GO GO GO

Offline wmatsuified

• MATSUI RENA OSHI ♥ WMatsui, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Sayamilky
  • i was just a product of the street youth rage
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 01:21:21 PM »
I THOUGHT YOU WANTED SUPPORT  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

ANAK NG PUTA YUKIRENA=SISTERS???  :shocked:
Senpai when will wmatsui and mayuki make babies im excited   :twothumbs
RENA IS SO FGJLGAYKBWIKBVKGS SHES SO COOL AND CUTE  :bow:  :inlove: :drool:
Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina
AKB48 SNSD | Band freak~

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
My Zombie Girl (WMATSUI/MAYUKI) [Prologue]
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 02:47:49 AM »
Both of them probably noticed my confused expression –along with Mayu, two sidekicks and other nosy students– well I had my jaw hanging so it's pretty obvious.

"We are sisters." Killer Zombie and Princess stated simultaneously before glaring at each other.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 12:42:55 PM by yuuyu »

Offline Monica

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 05:46:37 AM »
cade a continuação?

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 11:42:43 AM »
When will going to next chapter come I'm waiting so badly xd

Gambatte

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 02:17:18 PM »
Oh crap Yuki and Rena are siste

It seem like Yuki is jealouse when Mayu hugging her

Please update soon i mean ASAP

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 02:42:21 PM »
Nice NIE NICE NICE STORYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want morrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :inlove:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 04:06:38 PM »
yaay Mayuki <3 they're si cute!!
and wmatsui too!! hahahahaha xD

yuki and rena as sisters?? way too cool hahha

Thanks author-san :>

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 02:18:54 AM »
Haha :hehehe: yuki... just tell them that u are jealous  :kekeke: :wahaha:
So princess and 'zombie' girl are sisters  :sweat:  :on drink:
Update soon  :mon determined:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline rinchan

• kashiwaNO
  • yuki or yui????!!111
Re: My Zombie Girl (WMATSUI/MAYUKI) [Chapter 2 part 1]
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »
editor's note: Hey guys~! I'm the one posting the first part of Chapter 2 since the author, apparently, is busy OTL.
There will be a second part of this and will be posted as soon as the lazy busy author has free time loooool.
The author also sends her thanks to those who read and commented~!!
do leave your thoughts about the chapter (*/ω\*) Have a nice day everyone~

CHAPTER 2 Part 1

"Sisters?" Did I hear it right? Because seriously? That’s kinda unexpected –no, scratch that, it’s totally unexpected.

I mean, both of them are so different. Princess Kashiwagi is the bitchy, selfish, girly I-got-a-new-boyfriend-everyday-type, while Zombie? She's the weird, scary and cool zombie type. Both of them are so different their names shouldn’t even be in one sentence! One more thing, Princess’ last name is Kashiwagi while Zombie's last name is Matsui! How is that possible?

"Well, we are step sisters." Princess said matter-of-factly, releasing her grip from my wrist, "Paru, where is my hand sanitizer?" Wow, this girl really... I let out a snicker and an angry glare.

Zombie rolled her eyes, "Yuki, that's so rude."

"Shut up, Rena."

Both of them glared at each other for the second time. I decided to go in between their staring contest before the two of them literally fight each other. I loudly cleared my throat before speaking.

"Sorry for interrupting your lovely moment but I need to check my bestfriend if she's still alive or what, so bye." Without waiting for their reply, I immediately went towards my bestfriend's direction, "Mayu, are you okay?"

She nodded her head, still dumbfounded. I just rolled my eyes before dragging her away from these weirdoes aka Princess and Zombie.
---

We are now at the rooftop, again. Ugh class is about to start soon but I don't feel like going. I watched Mayu hastily put both of her arms on her knees, trying hard to catch her breath. She's also pretty sweaty and she really looks dead tired. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Oh." I mumbled, slapping my forehead just as I realized that Mayu is not an athletic type and she has asthma, "Oh god Mayu, I'm so sorry. Here take this." I reached for my bag and handed her a bottle of water and an inhaler, inhalers are surely important especially if you have a friend like Mayu.

"T- thank you, J-Jurina."  She immediately snatched the ‘Mayu-kit’ away from my grip. If you’re asking what the hell is a ‘Mayu-kit, well it's Mayuyu's first aid kit, duh.

"Are you fine now?" I asked when Mayu's finally done with her ritual.

"Y-yes." Mayu sighed in relief, her breathing’s slowly turning back to normal. I guess what happened scared the living daylights out of her. I mentally smacked myself, who wouldn’t panic when you’re having a hard time breathing? Mayu stood up straight before giving me a dangerous glare. I gulped. Oops.

"You did not need to drag me like that!”

"Well, I thought you were stuck there or something since you weren’t moving at all." I shrugged, walking towards the rooftop’s railings. I rest my elbows on top of it, turning my head up high. I let out a heavy sigh while fixing my gaze at the sky. Mayu followed suit, she glanced at me and held her head up high as well.

"You can't blame me," She shrugged, "I mean, they're so different."

"Not really." I grinned, looking back at Mayu’s direction, "They're honestly alike."

Mayu furrowed her brows and faced me, "How could you say so?"

"Both of them are weird...and rich."

Mayu chuckled and shook her head, "Stupid."

"If you're pertaining to those two idiots, then yes, they are." I widened my grin, which caused Mayu to laugh real loud.

"Seriously, Jurina."

"What?" I playfully rolled my eyes at her but then remembered something, "Nee, Mayu. Is it just me or does it seemed like Princess was so weird earlier?"

Mayu stiffened and her eyes grew a little bit wide, "W-what do you mean?"

I raised a brow, not knowing why Mayu looks so nervous, not to mention she suddenly stuttered out of nowhere, "Hmm, she looked so angry when she saw me hugging you."

I stared at her at the corner of my eyes. Mayu’s actions are a bit suspicious. Her hands are tightly gripped around the railings, this is a habit Mayu usually does whenever she's nervous and I’m a hundred percent sure that this girl is hiding something from me.

"W-well, ano… maybe s-she's angry because we were blocking their way."

She got a point. We were on the middle of the hallway earlier. But still. I was about to say something when the bell rang, Mayu immediately took a step back. She cleared her throat before quickly speaking.

"A-ano, I-I’m going to my next class." It was only after a few seconds before Mayu disappeared from my sight. I stared at the empty doorway Mayu exited and sighed. I don’t freaking know what she's hiding but I'll let it slip. For now.
---

"I'm here." I tiredly said while stepping inside our so-called home.

No one answered. I shook my head, I’m used to it. It was never a surprise since this is almost a daily occurrence.

Walking towards our small kitchen, I let out another sigh at the sight in front of me. The kitchen was a mess. Two of my older sisters are fighting, my oldest sister sighing in distress, my younger brother laughing and my father trying to stop them. I closed my eyes for a moment and heaved a deep breath.

"What is it now?" I asked raising my brow. All of them stopped their businesses and looked at me. I saw my father sighed in relief –probably because I’m the only one who can stop those two idiots.

"Jurina~ you're finally here! That girl ate my fried chicken." My third to the oldest sister –Atsuko whined, pointing a finger at the older girl in front of her who’s calmly chewing her food. The said girl raised her head and smirked at Atsunee-chan.

"Acchan, I know you're stupid but I never thought you're stupid enough not to know the difference between a whole and half." Our second to the oldest sister, Tomomi sarcastically said. Pfftt, typical.

"B-but still. Yaaah Tomochin, you're so mean." Atsunee-chan whined, pouting like a puppy. I stared at her in disbelief, is she really nineteen years old? I don’t think so. She doesn’t act like one. She would’ve passed as a cute kid with her lips pursed like that, except that she’s not a kid, so it’s not cute.

"The two of you, stop it." The oldest, Haruna weakly said. I looked at her in sympathy. I can’t blame her, she's already exhausted after working at a fast-food chain and encountering situations like this during your break time is so not cool.

"Acchan here, you can take mine." Harunee-chan offered her own food to our childish sister. Atsunee-chan beamed and shouted ‘YES!’ She did not waste any time and quickly grabbed the treat and munched it happily.

Wow Harunee-chan handled it pretty well. I took a seat text to my Otou-san and started to take my own food. The fight is done so I can finally eat in peace.

"Aww the fight is done?" The youngest one, Kuupin—or Kuu, as what people prefer to call him, except Otou-san— pouted.

If you're wondering why the hell Kuu's real name is Kuupin, it's because of 'Gachapin'. Let's just say that Otou-san and Okaa-san were rivals in the past, and Otou-san loves to call Okaa-san 'Gachapin'. I still remember Okaa-san giving Otou-san a death glare, as if asking why the hell did he name his son Kuupin.

Otou-san just shrugged and answered, "At least I didn't name him Gachapin."

I swear to god, if Okaa-san isn’t too tired, she had probably strangled Otou-san and beat him to death already. I shuddered at those unwanted thoughts. I shook my head, seriously not wanting my mind drift off to those memories.

Otou-san probably noticed my weary expression, he looked at me worriedly, "Jyuri, are you okay?"

"W-what? Ahh yeah, yes I am." I give him a small smile.

Otou-san smiled as well before turning his attention towards the now bickering Kuu and Acchan.

Where's my mom? She’s in her work right now. Okaa-san is working in a big mansion, yes she's a maid. I still remember how big that mansion is, seriously it’s huge. I've gone to the place where she's working once and oh boy my jaw was literally hanging while looking around the place. If I remember correctly, the family she's working at is Mat-- Matt? Matthew? Ahh, I don’t know, I forgot.

After eating, I bid my siblings and Otou-san goodnight before walking towards my room. Not totally mine since I share the room with Harunee-chan. I was not bothered by it since she’s always busy with work and is often not at home, leaving the room to myself.

Reaching my wanted destination, I briskly jumped on my bed and sighed happily right after my skin felt the soft and fluffy texture of the cushion. I was about to doze off when I suddenly remembered something…
---
Okay, why does it feel like there's something soft pressing against my cheek?

I didn't bother to go to our next class and decided to sleep in the rooftop instead. Teachers wouldn't mind since this is the first time I skipped class.

I slightly stirred from my nap when I felt that weird and soft thing on my cheek. I decided to ignore it and lulled myself back to sleep when I felt someone's hand caressing my hair.

Okay, that's it. Who the hell is this creepy intruder?

I quickly peeled my eyes open and was about to shout at the creepy intruder. Instead I  found myself lost in those stupid doe eyes.

---

TBC (・ω・)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:43:29 PM by rinchan »
akb48 and snsd !!

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: My Zombie Girl (WMATSUI/MAYUKI) [Chapter 2 part 1]
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2015, 06:11:35 PM »
It's finished so fast -_-||

Waiting for next chapter I love it. 

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Olivia wo Kikinagara (2005 Version)