JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - LaLaLa

Author Topic: Out of Tune[Track 3. Jealous]  (Read 67758 times)

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Re: Out of Tune[Track 3. Jealous]
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 01:51:26 AM »
it's official, I'm hooked.
gropping Miki it's already enough to catch my attention, but jealous Gaki-san? that's even better.

I'll keep an eye on you  :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 05:26:11 AM »
Why have I never seen this story?! It's amazing! The gorokkies in a band with the groping demon as their manager? :rockon:

EPIC!!!

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 10:43:32 AM »
Warning about that chapter being so intense? Aww that's so cute~ I don't think it was bad at all. :)

This is a different type of story for me, but of course it's impossible to resist gorokkies :heart:. First I must say, the time you put into it was worth it I think, because that is a great name for the band <3. Artistic, yet so fitting to a group like that. Although... if I abbreviate it... do I spy NIN? XD

Kawaii beam said it right - relationships seem to be quite complicated so far :lol:, and who knows how things will eventually shake out! Well, I imagine you might. :P But I don't... though I have my suspicions about you...

I wonder if Manager Miki will turn out to be as friendly a person as she seems, despite the actual friendliness ;), or if she really has a dark ulterior motive (such as getting into dear Aichan's pants?). If so though, that's quite a length to go for simple skirt chasing. :lol:

You're one of two people I currently read that write relatively long chapters, and the other one takes ages to post... :lol: Then again, this one was two months in coming, eh? Wonder what you have in store for us next? ;)

Oh, and rndm... glad to see you finally seeming to get with the program! :lol: (...though I'm one to talk >.>)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 09:56:32 PM »
Oh holy crap Miki vs. Gaki-san! D:

Haha, poor turtle had to interrupt the TakaGaki. I wonder where she's gonna fit into things into this fic. ...And poor Reina. That's what you get for ingesting alcohol... :sweatdrop:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 06:35:16 AM »
firstly!  im stupid for not checking this fic immediately??? :err: :err: :err:

just! WHAW!   :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

Miki-sama, their manager  :on lol:

Risa, have some anger management  :on voodoo: towards Mikitty(jealous) :on kimbo:

Reina, still the yankii and cool!  :on cigar:

Sayu, (kneeling and bowing at her) the kissing devil appears!  :on slopkiss: that was epic!

Eri, why is she so silent!?  :dunno:

Ai-chan! suguio leader!  :nya: :nya: :nya: she could be a player in the band, she has Gaki and can make the younger yankii happie!

oh! i love the flirty Miki-sama to Ai-chan!  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

as much as i love TaGaki  :shy1: :shy1: :shy1: i also want to see love between Mikitty and Tetekette!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

so, author-san! onegai!  :kneelbow: put some Ai-Miki in the story, make the Gaki jealous and angry! haha 

update soon!>?  :on cny1:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 04:59:00 AM »
She bent toward the sub-leader and leader, giving the first a fleeting glare and flashing the other with megawatt grin

:lol:

“Aa! That’s right!” Eri shouted happily like discovering some fact that would change the world’s history and also joined the run.

Yankee just shrugged. “Sure”, and…turned up the volume. She then continued her practice just that this time as her snare drum served Sayumi’s head.

“Honestly leader, yesterday Gaki-san today Reina….you’re turning into some rock star playboy…” Sayumi clucked in disapproval, pretending to be truly scandalized. “I’m seriously concerned about you…”

“May I?” Risa pointed with her eyes at the white stick protruding from Ai’s mouth but before leader was able to answer or even understand her friend’s question, Risa snatched the lollipop and threw it out to the bin in the corner. “Ok, let’s change the string and start again.” She gushed with a wide grin and came back to the booth.

:mon fyeah:

“Let see…I figured it out that the best option was to give her what she wanted.” She beamed a radiant smile and Miki patted her shoulder. “Good job.” She winked amused by girl’s honest answer.

Miki's working for them without any fee in return, hmmm  :glasses:  something's fishy or she's just so into Ai   :mon fyeah:

Reina's lovestruck  :mon fyeah:

Risa's jealous  :mon fyeah:

:mon fyeah:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 05:20:00 AM »
Miki-sama always ask for payment in kind XDDD

Hilarious episode  XD...

:JD:A Drunk Yankii

:dizzy:A Doubting/easily seduced/very boyish leader

:hiakhiakhiak:A jealous/genki/possesive bf

and  :glasses:A gropping/skilfull manager are awesome

Do I sense ReinAi here???  :heart: :heart:

LOL

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 05:33:25 AM »
Track 3. Jealous

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...I believe we gots two, count 'em TWO cases of jealousy going on up in here! :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ore-Baka

• Impossible is nothing..
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 04:24:50 PM »
you're an amazing authress, really an awesome fic XD
Reina..........aishiteru yo..

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 05:21:59 AM »
Just finished reading all 3 chapters, and I've got to say -- this story is pure awesomeness! :heart:

I find it super amusing that Miki and Risa don't get along really well because of Aichan; and I just love how absolutely oblivious she seems to be with the real story behind their animosity toward each other. (Well, more like Risa's animosity towards Miki, but I digress.) And the little ReinAi moments are quite precious; I wouldn't be surprised if the kitty ends up winning the grand prize instead, lol.

Offline kame_eririn

• In love with Eririn and ReinAi
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 07:24:03 AM »
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Today...Yesterday I said in your livejournal that I read some parts of this fic!, but I read it completely right now and...I JUST LOVED IT!!

I am very clueless for not having read it before ... :mon whine:

Well, but the important thing is that i read it...Reina is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her when she gets drunk!! and YES! she loves her Fukui Monkey...I mean Leader!! (wrong fic XD!).

My Eririn is so cute too...I'm sure she feel something for her Gaki.. :mon inluv:

Mikitty is so funny...I love her as The Manager, but poor Risa...she is suffering...therefore she have to go for her turtle!! :mon yoyo:

And what more can I say?...GANBAREINA!!! GO FOR YOUR AI-CHAN  :mon blowhorn: I'm with you!!!

Good Job Peti-chan!!! Your the best!!! My favourite writer of ReinAi!!! I really admire you!! :mon squee:

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 12:33:39 AM »
Hellz Yeah xD

This Ai-Risa-Miki- Reina love square its so damn interesting xDDDDDDDD

Give us more xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - LaLaLa