JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Bangkok City

Author Topic: AMNESIA: Chapter 14 ~ [WMatsui + MaYuki]~ (18/12/2015)  (Read 111181 times)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: AMNESIA: CH08 ~ UPDATE [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (15/09/2013)
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2013, 07:26:15 AM »
what if rena is the cause their parent died? :ptam-...:
cute yuki and mayu,yuki is so brave ne~ :ptam-wub: she starting new again (mean chance to look mayu more)
after this yuki will spend more quality time with mayu :onioncheer: :onioncheer: dating,lunch,talking,palying hahaha  :cathappy: :cathappy: a lot!!!!
dr.airin really like interfere others problem~ what his intention? :temper: :temper: :temper: :temper: and i hate it when he close with our rena-chan :banghead:
yuki right jurina should be honest.
next omake will be revealed all matsui mystery  :on freeza: :on freeza: :on freeza: :on freeza: :on freeza:

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2013, 08:56:59 PM »
UAAAAAAAAAAA.
Why are people so complicated.  ;)
Well you know Jurina I hate you now really much. :angry:
Rena be strong. :)
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2013, 03:12:36 AM »
Thank the heaven lord that I finally got a chance to comment on your update with this fiction. (I was busy with my mom's birthday and filling college applications out, haha... :sweatdrop:)

Anyway! So.... Um... I was somewhat surprised but at the same time... not so... surprised with Yuki and Jurina break-up there? But... I reacted like this...

:cool2:

:grr:

:scared:

:on shady:

:sweat:

:dunno:

...or something like that along the line. Yuki did move on with her feelings towards Jurina, but ahhhh... That has to really hurt. Mayuyu! Use your amazing cool personality and attitude to support Yuki through this ordeal! (Even though Yuki did state that she had moved on, she also added that she truly did love Jurina while Jurina herself didn't really, you know, love her in terms of love.) :panic:

But onto the plot!

Again, I stated that both Yukirin and Juju here broke up. A little startling, but it was somewhat expected since this is a MAYUKI and WMATSUI fan fiction. :nervous Looks like Yuki took the chance to also tell Jurina that she can stand up on her own. To face Sae by herself (or not really since she'll have the cyborg girl by her side, haha) is brave on a realistic standpoint. On the other hand, Airin and Rena went out and stuff. Yet we see again that Airin is acting fishy as always with Rena's information on her past. When he said out loud why Jurina was hiding it, he actually did have a good point. In my personal opinion, I believe that it's best just to bluntly explain the reason why. I mean, the truth can't run away and hide forever. Not to mention Rena here isn't a baby like she said. Oh Juju... Why are you making things so much harder between you and Rena? :doh: I really hope that both Mayu and Yuki plan something out in the future about the two Matsuis in the future if they can. For Jurina to blurt out her angry, yet not true opinion about their relationship... You're technically making things much worse, my dear puppy. :sweatdrop: As much as I love the girls, Airin might also want to take into consideration that there might be a good reason to why Jurina is hiding it. Maybe she wants to prepare herself for a very long explanation and brace herself for the emotional slap from Rena? I can see both sides of the situation, but I don't know what's better or worse. Let's just hope this all goes well in the end... :nervous We see though that Rena might end up... finding out about her past anyway on her own (which isn't surprising since she IS going through those medical therapeutic session to regain her memories with Jurina...) Again, I just hope this doesn't spell out disaster for those two... :bow:

Thanks for the update on this fiction! Looking forward to more of your work, blah blah blah, and patiently waiting for them! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2013, 03:09:52 AM »
clubhappy: Yay they broke up~ We'll see how Mayu felt more in the next chapter :D Obviously WMatsui is going to have one hell hard time~ XD

Chichay12: Purple font....hehehehehe, we shall know more about it soooooon. You can me kate~ feel free to! ^^ Glad you enjoy it~

abcari: Glad you enjoy it! :D

imteedee: Hahahaha! Airin hold grudges against Jurina....We'll know more to that later :D One of the reasons was that Jurina was chosen to become head of ER department instead of him. I agree, let Mayuki go all out~ XD wMatsui shall have a long ordeal before the happy ending~ :P Glad you enjoy it!

Kiri-el: LOL, RenaMayu moments? XD They're actually cute~ I'm flattered that you love this fic! XD Mayuki ending will be awesome~ (hoping to)

gek geki: Hehe, we shall know it! Even though the Pre-Prologue is going to mention a lot of what happen right before the prologue starts...obviously some of Rena's secrets will not all be revealed~ Airin is an antagonist in here XD His job is to interfere Jurina's relationship :P We shall see whether Rena will really hate her in the end or not XD

Terragen: Hoho~ It seemed you picked up the hint from the last few lines of Chapter 8 regarding Rena might be the cause of their parent's death~ Now that Yuki is free, obviously Mayuki shall become more intense! Mayuki DATE! it's a must~ Let's see I'll put it in there or not. XD For Airin, yes he has his reason for interfering, and yes! Omake shall reveal much more things from now :D Everyone would understand the position Jurina's in more.

Zita: LOL! Aw~ don't hate Jurina~ XD

LoyalFlutist: Your reactions never fail to surprise me~ XD  :cathappy: Poor Yuki, she loves Jurina but it's an unrequited love. But at least she gave up on it, and move on! (towards Mayuki~) Mayu already did help~ Why would Yuki even go ask advice from Mayu at the first place before she asked to break up with Jurina? :D Obviously, Yuki is not facing Sae alone! Mayu will always be there to protect her! Sou sou~ Truth cannot be run away! Jurina is making the situation worse! Jurina's blurt is a big hint~ Well, it's because she loves Rena in a romantic way, but the promise she made with her mom (to take care of Rena) is pressuring her. This will end well my friend :D Either way, Rena will gain all her memories back. Don't worry, this is a happy ending fanfic, but just gonna have a LOT of pain before that happens... :D Glad you enjoy the drama in this chapter~ :P

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2013, 06:34:32 AM »
THE HECK JURINA !!!!! DON'T BE STUPID

RENA!! GO AND KISS JURINA NOW e________e

KATE!! IS YOUR FAULT! (??) xDD

excellent episode u3u <3

....all my hate for airin ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2013, 04:36:15 AM »
LOL i'm late to comment  :cathappy:

finally i had a time to check this lovely FF and... lot of think happen,new update new author new fic LOL  :deco:

and the most important is YOU updating this!!! LOL

OK! let's see~ humm~ since the other already commenting a lot about yuki,mayu and rena...and that furukawa jerk! can't helped it, i hate airin in this fic he's a devil with angel eyes

i will comment about our juri

when i knew rena's mother last word...about want her take care rena...it remind me about yuki's mother last word too...why people entrust their child on our poor jurina  :cry: :cry:

jurina bear a heavy burden by herself...but fortunately yuki decide to release some of jurina burden GOOD JOB YUKI!!!  :thumbup

but still we had that furukawa problems and rena problems (the real rena....maybe gekikara?? LOLOLOLOL),

i can't wait the next omake since i voted for it before but jurina history and yuki past win LOL  :catglare:

and also you said chapter 9 will be more intense mayuki....gosh think a lot  about it make me fainted LOL  :nervous

thank for the update kate-san  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:42:54 AM by kurogumi »
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Terragen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2013, 08:08:01 AM »
Terragen: Hoho~ It seemed you picked up the hint from the last few lines of Chapter 8 regarding Rena might be the cause of their parent's death~ Now that Yuki is free, obviously Mayuki shall become more intense! Mayuki DATE! it's a must~ Let's see I'll put it in there or not. XD For Airin, yes he has his reason for interfering, and yes! Omake shall reveal much more things from now :D Everyone would understand the position Jurina's in more.

it make me scared to know the truth  :sweatdrop:

[/color]

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2013, 12:45:42 PM »
I want to comment but I don't want gaarrrrh I'm scared of Rena's past  :mon scare:
too many ideas in my head  :mon chilly:
should I read it?  I donnu :mon ghost:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2013, 05:59:52 AM »
The next one will be the chapter 09 or the omake of the 08??  :panic:

:P

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2013, 03:13:24 AM »
Sorry for really late reply minna~ I'm in the kendo competition so I'm away from my computer for the while week! ><" Finally I got back and had a chance to reply everyone's comments now~ :)

Koneki: LOL, It would be so fun to see if Rena run in and kiss Jurina XD We'll see how wMatsui will go through this ordeal!! Also~ It's going to be omake 08 before Chapter 09 :)

kurogumi: Jurina is carry so many burdens... T^T but definitely it will become better~ Airin will be a big obstacle for wMatsui and also the real Rena too~ We'll soon know more about her XD I see~ So you voted for the Pre-Prologue omake! XD I hope that this omake won't disappoint you~ Oh don't faint yet! There's going to be more intense Mayuki coming up soon!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Terragen:

Hehehehehehehe~ you can't escape the truth! XD

mo-chan: LOL! Don't worry~ Rena's past won't (i hope) be that scary :D

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2013, 04:12:45 AM »
Sorry for really late reply minna~ I'm in the kendo competition so I'm away from my computer for the while week! ><" Finally I got back and had a chance to reply everyone's comments now~ :)

Koneki: LOL, It would be so fun to see if Rena run in and kiss Jurina XD We'll see how wMatsui will go through this ordeal!! Also~ It's going to be omake 08 before Chapter 09 :)

kurogumi: Jurina is carry so many burdens... T^T but definitely it will become better~ Airin will be a big obstacle for wMatsui and also the real Rena too~ We'll soon know more about her XD I see~ So you voted for the Pre-Prologue omake! XD I hope that this omake won't disappoint you~ Oh don't faint yet! There's going to be more intense Mayuki coming up soon!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Terragen:

Hehehehehehehe~ you can't escape the truth! XD

mo-chan: LOL! Don't worry~ Rena's past won't (i hope) be that scary :D
somehow... I got more scary reading this  :( :( :O

I'm scary of what will happen to my WMatsui because of airin  :angry: :cry: :cry:

PS: asdasd intense mayuki asdasd :cathappy: :cathappy:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 04:48:27 AM by Koneki »

Offline Terragen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2013, 05:03:09 AM »
and that furukawa jerk! can't helped it, i hate airin in this fic he's a devil with angel eyes

super agreeeeeee~

[/color]

Offline Luffel

• (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2013, 02:11:18 AM »
I might be a bit late to join the party but now I can't help but keep reading the whole fic all over again ><~

First, I love how you made Jurina the big sister for once. Something about her being all protective over Rena makes me all happy for some reason. xD Nevertheless I can't help but wonder what happened between them that made her family send Jurina away. Seeing how Rena is afraid to regain her memories I'm guessing that we're still in for a larger backstory in the future. In the end all Jurina wants is to protect Rena yet she ended up hurting her by being all secretive - get it together, the both of you (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Well, it's not like Rena is able to avoid Jurina forever in the hospital.

I'm glad that Rena was able to make new friends quickly, but she has yet to face to pain of fully remembering the accident and the loss of her parents. It looks like she has a different road ahead of her once she gains a memories back, hopefully Jurina will be able to support her with that :| I can't help but feel sorry for Rena all the time, she really deserves some WMatsui fluff now.

Jurina and alcohol: She is a total pimp, even as a doctor xD I was really happy to read that WMatsui scene, now if only Jurina would remember it too....

Thank you for this fic, you really know how to write touching plots (ノ´∀`*)ノ Looking forward to the next update~
Tumblr | Twitter

WMatsui Fanfics: Personal Nurse | Kataomoi At Last | Even If That Flower Were To Wither | Sweeter Than Pocky | 14 Days [26th Nov] | Season of Snow [10th Dec]

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2013, 08:43:53 PM »
I'm impatiently patiently waiting for the next chapter. :)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2013, 06:21:35 PM »
WHERE ARE YOU?  :cry: I MISS THIS! UPDATE
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AMNESIA: Christmas Special [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (25/12/2013)
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »
Ahem....Sorry for not updating for so long! I've been working on many things (fanfics), and I'm still working on the Ch08 omake one! My current project at the moment is Kevin's bday wMatsui OS! Please do look forward to it and it's going to be one LOOOOOOOONG oneshot once again~ So since I didn't update for so long...I decided to do Christmas Special version for AMNESIA!!! I just edited after I got back from church...so it's technically 2am, so apologize for any mistakes or typos in this special christmas shot!

Also~ For those who also read Love Capture....I'm going to upload one shortly after this! :) Do go check it out too~

Note: This scene is not relevant to the main story! It's completely fan-service. So this is not actually happening in the story itself! Hope you guys enjoy it before the angsty arrives! :D

AMNESIA ~ Christmas Special!

“We’re back, did we make you guys wait?”

Jurina entered the living room with Rena, where Mayu and Yuki were preparing the tables. They were in their casual clothes. Jurina was in her plain shirt and jeans while Rena wore a cute pink top and skirt. They were using Yuki’s house to organize the Christmas Eve party. The doctor and her patient went out to buy food and drinks at the supermarket close by. 

“Ah, thank you Jurina! Rena-chan!”

Yuki turned around to reply to both of them. She was wearing a plain shirt and shorts since it was a relaxing night. She surely took an advantage of being at home in order to wear her comfy plain clothes.

“Not at all Yukirin.” Rena smiled back while she was holding two big bags of food that each of them wanted to have tonight.

“We’ll prepare the food while we wait okay?”

“Alright, thanks for that.”

-

The doctor took the food out from the plastic bag onto the plate neatly before they would put it at the table. Rena was helping her out as well and put all the drinks in the fridge before doing anything further.

“I’m so excited to celebrate Christmas with everyone…”

“Hehe, me too. I can’t exactly remember the last time I enjoyed Christmas Eve party like this with Mayu and Yukirin.”

Rena looked at the doctor with surprise. But when she thought about it again, the three of them were always busy with their work despite they were in the same hospital. They probably didn’t even have time to spend time together among the three of them due to schedule conflicts between the three of them. 

“But I’m glad that we’re able to celebrate Christmas with Rena-chan.”

“Eh?”

“I believe both of them felt the same too! We love Rena-chan, and obviously we’re more than happy that you spoke up about it.”

“J-Jurina…”

Rena blushed slightly by the doctor’s sweet words before she decided to rush to her side to help her with preparing the food out. It was actually Rena that suggested they have Christmas Eve party together. The answer was obvious that that the three of them agreed with it immediately. They all took a day off on that day in order to celebrate and relax on Christmas Eve together.

“I’m really happy to able to spend the night together with you and everyone…”

Jurina was blushing slightly with how adorable the younger one was. Her heart began beating faster but she tried to remain calm and collected as possible so it wasn’t obvious to Rena. She patted her head and grabbed her attention.

“I’m happy too, let’s have fun tonight neh?”

“Yes!”

-

As Yuki was trying to move some other tables out of the way, the shorter girl in her blue hoodie came from the side and carried it instead. The doctor didn’t want the weaker nurse to do heavy caries when she’s around her. Obviously, Mayu was secretly worried about her. 

“I’ll do the job with moving things okay?”

“It’s fine I can do it---”

“NO. I’m much stronger than you so let me do it.”

Mayu stuck her tongue out at Yuki before she moved the table to the side of the living room to provide more space. It made Yuki stare at her with slight dissatisfaction, so she went to carry the heavier chair and did overestimated her strenght. Right before she was about to lose balance and drop the heavy chair down, Mayu swiftly came in and supported it before it will fall. 

“Oi…I warned you already! You’re so stubborn…”

“I-I can do it!”

“You almost drop the whole thing, here, let me do it.”

Mayu carried it easily and turned to Yuki before she walked away. She looked around to see that Jurina and Rena would not be seeing this by chance. As she was certain that it’s only Yuki, she whispered softly so only the nurse would hear it. Her blushing cheeks told how she was actually embarrassed to speak out. 

“Just use and rely me on things that requires physical strength…I’ll do all of it for you.”

Yuki blushed by those sweet words before Mayu walked away carrying that heavy chair for her. Her heart skipped a beat by the doctor’s kindness and it’s making her face burning hotter. As for the doctor, if she didn’t turn away quick enough she swore Yuki would see her blushing so madly. After that, Mayu moved all the heavy stuffs out of the way while Yuki was doing other easier things instead.

“We’re done, can we bring out the food now?” Rena came out from the kitchen to ask and Yuki nodded firmly. That was when the nurse went to help out Rena moving the dinner onto the table.

The food was brought out and then they all enjoyed their meal together at the table. Only among the four of them, they have forgotten about their job and just have as much fun as they could. With all the random and nonsense talking, Rena enjoyed all of it and was more than happy to spend time together with everyone. Mayu would always pick on both the younger ones and then the nurse would be debating with the sarcastic doctor all the time. Jurina would always be laughing at the two of them.

“Ah right, I’ve got something for everyone!”

Yuki went to grab her brown paper bag and handed out small black boxes to the three ladies at the table. She smiled widely and faced to everyone. “Merry Christmas Eve~”

“Ah, thank you Yukirin!”

Rena exclaimed loudly and then they opened their gift. Jurina and Mayu got a brand new pocket watch, and Rena received a beautiful flower earrings. Then it was Mayu’s turn to take something out from her long paper bag. As she put it onto the table without saying a word, it made everyone surprised as Mayu actually bought classic champagne for everyone instead. Jurina was completely out of option to drink this. The doctor convinced that it was decent champagne and the alcohol wasn’t as strong. Rena was actually curious how it would taste like and so Yuki decided to also drink with her. The only person that didn't drink was Jurina and when Rena took the first sip she was surprised that it taste great.

“W-Wow, it’s so good!” Rena took another sip again.

“I told you its great.”

“Wow…yes it is.” Yuki was also surprised with the smooth taste of the champagne.

Jurina only enjoyed her soda drink instead while others enjoyed drinking champagne. It went for a while that both Yuki and Rena started to get a little tipsy. That was when Mayu told them to stop before they would be drunk. Then it was Jurina’s turn to bring out her present. She bought a white silky scarf for Yuki, a decent quality grey hoodie for Mayu, and a golden bracelet for Rena. The young Matsui was actually really surprise to see it, as well as Mayu. It seemed they seen that bracelet somewhere…

Lastly, it was Rena’s turn to give her gift to everyone. She nervously took out her bag and it was a card to each of them. She didn’t have money to buy anything luxurious like everyone so this was the only thing she could do for them. She was so shy that she asked them to read the card privately at other time instead. As time passed by, they all believed that it's the time they should head back home. Rena was offered to stay for a night at the house but then she said she wanted to go back to the hospital. Jurina was more than willing to do as her patient asked her to do without asking for the reason.

-

As they drove back to the hospital, Rena seemed to still be a little tipsy. Jurina was still wondering why she wanted to go back to the hospital when they planned to stay over at Yuki’s place tonight.

“Rena-chan…why do you want to go back to the hospital.”

“I have to give you something there…something…special…”

“…?”

Rena seemed to be restless to return back; maybe it was something really important. She didn't mind driving in the middle of the night for her patient since she actually wanted to have some private time with Rena even just a little. As they arrived back at the hospital, it was utterly quiet. There were nurses there stationed and they greeted both of them. Rena suddenly grabbed Jurina’s hand and took her back to her room.

“Ah…so nostalgic…”

“Hehe, we’re not here since morning only though.”

“No…it’s the place where I met you.”

“Rena-chan?”

Jurina blinked her eyes with surprise and the younger raven told her to sit at the couch first. Rena went to grab something from underneath her pillow and then went to put something onto Jurina’s hand. It was actually the same identical bracelet that the doctor got for her. Jurina looked back up into Rena’s eyes with surprise, she could see that the raven girl was wearing the bracelet she gave.

“T-This is…”

“I was surprised we got the same Christmas gift for each other. Mayu helped me out with the money part…I hope you like it though…”

“Of course I do…”

Jurina smiled and put on the bracelet immediately. She couldn’t believe it either that she bought the same identical present as Rena. It was like a joke somehow. Then suddenly, Rena leaned in towards her and held tightly onto her shirt.

“R-Rena-chan…?”

“Can I be selfish today…?”

“…Yes, what is it?”

“I…want to sleep, while hugging you…here.”

“…Okay.”

Jurina agreed easily and then due to Rena’s mood swings, she suddenly launched into the doctor’s arms and snuggled on her collarbone. The older one wasn’t expected such a sudden contact and blushed heavily. When she realized it again, they were both lying on the couch with Rena lying on top of her body. She seemed to be sleepy and mumbling something inaudible.

“R-Rena-chan??”

“Mmmm…”

Jurina started to realize that her girl was drunk now. She sighed and let Rena do what she wanted to do. As the doctor was able to adjust her position on the couch, Rena rested her head onto Jurina’s shoulder and revealed a smile of happiness.

“Jurina…thank you…”

Then Rena slowly drifted to sleep. Jurina couldn’t help but to chuckle softly at her friend’s random mood swing. She stroke Rena’s head and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. The doctor was blushing by her own actions and revealed a smile from her heart’s content. This was one of the rare moments that the doctor showed her true emotions out… She looked at the clock and realized that it reached midnight already; it was the time she would go to sleep as well.

“Good night Rena…and Merry Christmas.”

~XXX~

“Hey, you should take a rest. I don’t think they’re coming back.”

“Nnnngh…”

Yuki kept drinking the champagne and Mayu didn’t felt that good about it. There would be a problem if the nurse were drunk since they have work to do tomorrow. The doctor sighed and realized that the nurse didn’t seem to have her senses to think or talk anymore.

“Stop drinking, I’ll take you to your room.”

She gave her a hand and took Yuki to her room in order for her to go to sleep. As the doctor put her on bed, she seemed to be really sleepy. Mayu decided to help take the belt off from the nurse and could hear her mumbling to herself.

“Mmmgh…I want to sleep…”

“I think you should at least change into your pajama before you sleep.”

“Okay…”

Yuki went to change her clothes and completely ignored Mayu who was also in her bedroom. She simply stripped off without any slight embarrassment and it made the doctor blushed madly. She turned away and made sure she didn’t see anything of her crush. That second, she swore that she almost had a heart attack. However the image of Yuki’s curved sexy back burned into her eyes so badly.

“O-Oi! I’m still here! Don’t just strip like that…”

“It’s okay…it’s only you…”

“Ugh, seriously…!?”

She sighed and then she could hear Yuki throwing herself onto bed. Mayu turned around and walked up to the nurse with a sigh. She put the blanket on Yuki so she could sleep on her bed peacefully.

“Go to sleep, okay?”

“Nnngh…where are you going?”

“Sleep obviously.”

“Why not here…?”

“H-Huh?”

“Don’t leave me alone…don’t leave me again…please…”

The nurse was mumbling and held onto Mayu’s sleeve. She could feel Yuki’s hand trembling and it gave Mayu a hint that she shouldn’t leave her alone tonight. She stroked Yuki’s head and smiled softly to her before she replied with a sweet gentle voice.

“I won’t leave you…I never will.”

“Nnngh…”

“I’ll always be with you, even you don’t want me…I’ll be there when you need.”

“…Mmmm.”

The nurse didn’t seem she was able to respond to the doctor that properly, maybe she wouldn’t even remember Mayu’s words at all. However, Yuki was still gripping onto Mayu firmly and the doctor didn’t have a choice but to sleep by her side tonight. She lied down on the bed beside Kashiwagi… as she looked at the sleeping beauty; she was completely mesmerized by her beauty.

“Yukirin…”

“Nnngh…Mayu…”

She moved in closer to have her body felt the warmth from Mayu. The doctor was tensed immediately and could hear the nurse mumble even more.

“If you’re a guy…”

“Yes?”

“…I would be so annoyed.”

“Ouch, why thank you.”

Mayu grumbled and wanted to wake the nurse up forcefully to take revenge but she was restraining herself to do so. Since it was the effect of the champagne she would let go of this for once. But then she could hear Yuki continuing her mumble.

“I won’t mind…if its you…falling for you…”

The doctor froze and her face blushed instantly. It sound like an indirect confession from her, however no one could believe what the drunken person speaks. She never actually saw Yuki tipsy before so she wasn’t sure whether she was speaking of random things or she’s saying the truth. However, she knew that Yuki didn’t have interest it male at all and for her to say that she wouldn’t mind falling in love with Mayu if she were a man meant a lot to her. Mayu combed Yuki’s hair and it tangled in between her fingers. It was so soft like silk and she could smell the scent of the shampoo from her. The doctor was still blushing and her heart was pounding so fast. 

“You can love me even I’m not a guy…when will you realize my feelings?”

“Mmmm…”

“Heh, it’s pointless talking to a drunk person.”

Mayu sighed and then gently held her arms around Yuki’s body. She could feel the warmth of her body and it’s making her mind rest at ease. It made her realize that bringing champagne wasn’t such a bad idea at all. At least she got to spend some private time with the person she had a crush on.

“I will never leave your side. I promise…I love you, Yuki…and Merry Christmas.”

-
-

~THE END~

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2013, 08:49:07 PM »
Hope you guys enjoy it before the angsty arrives!

nooo ;_______________; </333333333333333
I don't wanna suffer more

PS: cute OS >________< ~now I'm going to read the SP OS for Love Capture  :D

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2013, 09:41:03 PM »
Hope you guys enjoy it before the angsty arrives!

nooo ;_______________; </333333333333333
I don't wanna suffer more

of all the update you saw this Saki  :lol:

thanks for this update Kate~ you're always spoiling us  :cathappy:
I can't wait for Bday fic  :deco:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2013, 08:46:31 AM »
Fanservices are nice. :heart: :heart: :heart:

This is so cute to read :mon fu:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2013, 10:15:02 AM »
I love you Kate from the bottom of my Hypothalamus!!!!!  :deco:
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Bangkok City