JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Ashita Haru ga Kitara

Author Topic: (Group) Secret (시크릿)  (Read 143706 times)

Offline Rayle

• Member+
Re: (Group) Secret (시크릿 )
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2010, 11:30:52 PM »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2010, 07:10:16 AM »
Can can can, can I request a gif of Sunhwa's body wave in the Magic MV please? :drool:

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2010, 09:49:16 AM »
I'm starting to like this band more and more.  :)

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2010, 06:03:57 AM »
I have to say that, because of 'Madonna', Zinger is my favourite female rapper in K-Pop. Uh... Conventional idol rapper, not like KARA's Nicole :nervous

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2010, 10:00:54 AM »
I realised about a week ago that I never put the whole Madonna mini-album in my music library, only the song itself. Then it took me until 3 days ago to remember to add it :sweatdrop:

Am I the only one who thinks that Zinger sounds like Ke$ha in the song 'Do Better!'?? :huhuh The first time I heard it I thought, "What? I don't have any Ke$ha... Secret!?" I keep listening to it and I still think that her rap parts sound like Ke$ha. That said, I really like the song, it's one of my favourites on the mini-album.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »
I realised about a week ago that I never put the whole Madonna mini-album in my music library, only the song itself. Then it took me until 3 days ago to remember to add it :sweatdrop:

Am I the only one who thinks that Zinger sounds like Ke$ha in the song 'Do Better!'?? :huhuh The first time I heard it I thought, "What? I don't have any Ke$ha... Secret!?" I keep listening to it and I still think that her rap parts sound like Ke$ha. That said, I really like the song, it's one of my favourites on the mini-album.
Now that I listen it, Zinger sounds a bit like Ke$ha in this....Maybe it's that they autotuned her voice?

From last weeks Music Core  :drool:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2010, 07:09:19 AM »
Zinger with straightened hair hnnnnnnngh

The rolling hips at 1:24  :drool:

Also damn man their stylist is amazing, they haven't had a fashion misstep for any of their Madonna perfs yet. *eyes SNSD costume disasters for Oh and RDR*

Offline sugartrick

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
i absolutely love these girls ♥ they always bring such quality music and fierce performances~
i gotta admit they didn't really catch my attention until madonna was released but now i'm such a fan 8)
my bias is hyosung, she's so sexy and cute at the same time and that's what i usually like in girls.

the p o w e r of 9 ♥

Offline honeymyall

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2010, 12:37:46 PM »

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »
Here are some seckshi gifs for y'all. Made them cause i was bored
<3
 :shakeit:

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2011, 10:06:00 PM »
Eye Contact 1080p mkv
http://www.fileserve.com/file/QpHG72B

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww  :heart: :heart: She's such a cutie  :wub: Some people made fun of her "gum smile" but I think she looks pretty  :)

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2011, 09:43:46 AM »
Secret's next release, Shy Boy, is coming up on the 6th. Here's the album cover plus the MV teaser.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2011, 08:46:53 PM »
Here's the full mv~

This is so different from their past stuff~! But I still really like it ^^

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
I have to say I'm loving 'Shy Boy'!!

It's really different from 'Magic' and 'Madonna', setting a completely new tone for Secret in the beginning of 2011.

Where to start?

The song is cute, boppy and easy to listen to. It's a really fun number that I think anyone can get up and dance to, in whatever way they want. I think this is the first time that I've ever started mouthing along to any K-pop song the first time I listened to it. I caught myself in the act during the chorus near the end of the song.

Zinger's rap. I have no idea how she does it, but she makes it work so well. I couldn't imagine how her rapping would fit this song when I first started listening, but she gives the right energy and delivers! I'm really impressed by her :yep:

Though obviously subjective, I don't think that anyone who listens to K-pop can not like this song at all. They don't have to love it, but it's simply too infectious and mood brightening for anyone to think badly of it.

The MV screamed out Grease and Hairspray to me. The style of the MV reminds me more of Grease (the sleepover scene, cool guys around their car), while the song seems more Hairspray style. The choreography is nice and simple, which I think is great because anyone who wants to can dance along too. Fan friendly music :thumbup

I'm really digging Sunhwa's short hairstyle in this. It makes her look really different, but still great. Definitely suits her! :thumbsup

Well, I've been listening to it on repeat for a while now and at 5:25 in the morning, I still have a few more go's in me.

Here's the Music Bank perf:

Cheers for linking it in IRC, Nazu.

If 'Shy Boy' is any indicator as to the quality of K-pop in 2011, I'm really looking forward to the year to come!!! :w00t:

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »
I hope they would win atleast one award on the music programs with Shy Boy, they deserve it :) I agree with Deft that the song is cute and easy to listen also this song seems to fit Jieun and Sunhwa pretty well cos they look so good in the mv and the live perf's. Hyosung and Zinger are awesome as always, tho I liked Hyosungs haircolor in Madonna mv more....

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2011, 11:00:23 AM »
Secret - Shy Boy

1. Shy Boy
2. No.1
3. Shy Boy (Instr)
4 No.1 (Instr)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8znby8t20bsd6p9

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2011, 04:42:13 AM »
I can't stop listening to 'Shy Boy'. It's kind of taking over my life :sweatdrop:

'No. 1' reminds me of 4minute so much. It takes some effort to remember that I'm listening to Secret. It doesn't really hold a candle to BoA's song in my books :P I guess it's just overshadowed by the promotional song for me. Not a bad song at all, but not attention grabbing. I still think the single is worth buying. I want :yep:

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2011, 08:17:13 AM »
Listening to Shy Boy makes me want to punch someone. So damn cute and catchy. A song that I'm sure will be in my head for days.
I hope they would win atleast one award on the music programs with Shy Boy, they deserve it :)
I would love to see this too but it probably won't happen with Shy Boy because of GTOP and TVXQ promoting at the same time. But if they keep this run of good songs going I'm sure they'll eventually earn a win.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2011, 10:29:11 AM »
Secret's comeback performances on the M! Countdown, Music Core and Inkigayo that I didn't post earlier:

Those outfits in their Inkigayo performance :shocked:

I don't remember Hyosung being so well endowed, but I'm not complaining. I still can't get enough of this song. So catchy!!

Offline britpoper

• 내↘가↗ 소녀시대다
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dbsdk-wptlzk-a-holic
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »
Shy Boy is really a catchy song.
Definitely my most favorite secret's song right after I want you back

top3~

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Ashita Haru ga Kitara