JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Indipiina Alternative Box

Author Topic: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu Finale  (Read 38015 times)

Offline sword_chen

Goto Rara for wmatsui

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
seriously,  I really don't know what have I written. I am really sorry if this is not as good as usual.  :bleed eyes:
somehow it become very long story and I don't know how to stop. It is even out from my first concept. And since it has become this long.  :banghead:
The actual story I planned to make it become 2 part. But in the end I do change my mind. And the concept become a bit off.
Please don't kill me for who have request the WMatsui after story.  :bow:
I will try to remake it, or continue it. But, I won't promise anything. Since there are a lot of story I left hanging.  :doh:

WMATSUI AFTER STORY : Till the end I will always love you

“BRAK!!!”

The sound of table being hit is surround the silent room.

“Hiks”

Rena : Jun.. hiks… I .. am .. sorry.. please don’t .. mad.

Jun : … WHY?!

For the second time in that day, Rena startled by Jun’s action. Never did Jun do something like that. She know that he is very angry. But, she also very scared of him. With his serious expression, and the tone of how he talked to her, really make her scared to death.

Rena hand started to shaking, and because of her crying, she can’t answer Jun properly.

Rena : I.. I..hiks…

Jun sighed at what he see. He hate it. Really hate the way he treat his girlfriend right now. How his action make her cry and scared. He promise himself to not let anybody to make her cry. But in the end he himself make Rena cry this much. But she really can’t understand why did Rena did those thing. Unable to keep his composure. Jun decided to leave the room.

Rena : Jun..don’t .. hiks.. leave.. me.

Jun : I am sorry, but right now please let be alone. I don’t want to do things that I regret.

Rena : JUN!!

Without looking back, Jun go away from the room. Leaving Rena alone in there.

…//…

Jun : Moshi – moshi, Yuki san , do you have a moment ?

Yuki : Moshi – moshi, Jun kun? What happened?

Yuki feel weird, because Jun rarely phone her. Plus, she is with Yuuma right now. Usually, Jun will asked about Yuuma not herself. If he is in urgent and need to talk to Yuuma and her boyfriend didn’t answered Jun message or call.

Jun : I need your help to take care for Rena today.

Yuki : eh? what happened to her? did something bad happened?

Jun : I.. make her cry. And right now, she is alone in her house.

Yuki : EH? WHAT? I don’t understand.

Jun : well, I will explain later. Please help me this time.

After that Jun turn off his phone, without waiting for Yuki to answer.

Yuki : moshi – moshi? Jun? MATSUI JUN?!

Yuuma : what happened? why you look so pissed off?

Yuki : sigh.. Yuuma, I think we need to canceled our date for today. I need to rush to Rena’s house right now.

Yuuma : …

Yuki : Yuuma? Please don’t get angry.

Yuuma : I am not.

Yuki : I am sorry ne. I will make up for this. I think, Rena is not in the good shape.

Yuuma : fine. I will go to find Jun too. Since I come to Nagoya.

Yuki : agrigatou Yuuma.

Yuuma : but before that..

Yuki : eh? wh..

Without waiting for Yuki to questioned, Yuuma quickly steal a kiss. Yuuma didn’t let Yuki to withdraw. As he held her waist and pull her closer to him. He kissed become more passion and wild. As Yuki didn’t have any option instead of return back Yuuma kiss. They kiss for a while, until they lacked of air.

Yuki : Yuu.. Yuuma (blushing)

Yuuma : well, let’s go Yuki. I will accompany you to Rena house first. after that I will go to search that stupid.

Yuki : make sure, you give him a good puch from me. for making Rena cry, and for breaking our date (dark mode).

Yuuma : glup… I will.

With that They go to Rena house. when Yuki knock the door, she hear a quick step to the door, and when the door is opened, They can see Rena with her red eyes, looking hopefully. When she see the one is Yuki. Somehow her eyes looked sad.  Her tears started to fall again.

Yuki : Rena.. what happened with you?

Rena : Yuki.. hiks.. Jun hate me

Yuki : baka Rena. I don’t think he hate you. come to the house first. it is not good to stand in the front like this.

Rena : un

…///…

Now they sit at the sofa, Yuki is busy to confort Rena, while Yuuma busy typing message to Jun. But alas, he didn’t even bother to look at the message.  Both of Mayuki didn’t know what had happened with Rena and Jun. But, one thing to be sure, Rena must be done something really bad. That make Jun angry like this.  Even Yuki admit in her heart that she never see Rena crying this bad, and she is a bit pissed by Jun’s action. But, she can keep her head cool and remain calm.

As Rena finally calm down a little. Yuuma directly straight to the topic. He want to know what just happened between both of them. So he can think of something to help both of them. Or may be give some advice to his stupid friend.

Yuuma know Rena’s grandma just passed away not long ago, and it really make both of WMatsui sad, as Rena’s grandma is really kind and always treat both Rena and Jun as her own grandchild. Luckily, Jun is there for Rena, so she doesn’t feel so sad about losing her beloved grandma. Yuuma also heard from Jun not so long ago, that Rena’s parents come and talking something to Rena. But, Rena didn’t really want to talk about that thing.

Yuuma : so Rena, what just happened between you two? Did this has something to do with your parent at Tokyo?

Rena : … did Jun tell you about this?

Yuki : wait? What issue? Why I am the last person to know the news? (dark mode on)

Yuuma : gulp.. calm down Yukirin.. well, I even can’t contact Jun right now. I just assume things from the last thing he talked to me. He is quite worried about you, since your grandma death. And he try to cheer you up. He told me, you have been down lately after you met with your parents again.

Rena : …

Yuki : Rena, say something. Maybe we can help…

Rena : alright, I will tell you two..

Flash back

Today, both of WMatsui have a great day. They just go home from their date. And Jun have come to Rena house for dinner. Rena asked him, If he want to eat her homemade spaghetti meatball. And Jun gladly agree. She know Jun love spaghetti so much, and she ever made some for Jun which Jun gladly to have a second or third plate.

In the middle of eating, Rena started the conversation.

Rena : nee… Jun, I just wonder about your college thing.  Have you choose your university yet?

Note : Jun is smart and he is now in the last year of his high school. Same with Yuuma.

Jun : un? Yes, I have choose to enter Sakae University at Nagoya.

Rena : why don’t you take the Tokyo University? They give you scholarship right?

Jun : well, that not important Rena, the most important things is I can always be with you. Maybe our time will be less, but believe me. This is the best for both of us. Beside, Sakae have education. So don’t worry too much for it.

Jun then caress Rena face and give her a quick peck. He can see an insecure in Rena eyes, but he already made up his mind. He will never leave her alone in Nagoya.

Rena : Jun… actually, I have something to tell you… I.. it is regarding my parent request…

Jun : hm..? about what?

Rena : they… want me to come back to Tokyo to live with them.

Jun : wh.. what? No… you can’t Rena. not with you step brother in there.

Rena : I am sorry Jun.. I already agree with them. When  I am in third year, I will go to Tokyo.

Jun :.. why… don’t you remember what have your brother done to you?! I won’t allow it Rena. I will talked to your parent.

Rena : stop it Jun. this is my decision, so please... Papa and Mama is worried about me in here after Grandma died.  About my brother, he promise to me that he won’t do something like that anymore. He really sorry about what he has ever done.

Jun : Why… Why don’t you understand Rena. Once he do it, he will do it AGAIN!!! He is a scumbag who once try to rape you Rena!!

Rena : please don’t talk bad about him. he also part of my family, and I already forgive him..

“BRAK!!!”

The sound of table being hit is surround the silent room.

“Hiks”

Rena : Jun.. hiks… I .. am .. sorry.. please don’t .. mad.

Jun : … WHY?!

End of flash back

Both Mayuki stay silent after they hear Rena story. They looked each other before, Yuuma started to speak up.

Yuuma : I think I understand why he is very angry. but, I don’t think you have done something wrong, Rena san. I know part of you want Jun to take the scholarship. You are thinking that by agreeing with your parent about your moving to Tokyo, right?

Yuki : it is true Rena chan?

Rena just nodded her head, she is too tired, both physical and mind after fighting with Jun.

Yuuma : but again, I don’t think he is mad at you. well.. maybe he is, but one  thing for sure, I am sure he will be back to you. just wait here. I will bring him to you, even if I need to beat him to pulp.

…///…

Jun is sitting in the park near his apartment. looking at the blue sky, somehow make his heart a bit calm. Thinking back at how he is so angry to Rena. And when Rena sad eyes flashed in his mind, he sighed. He know it is not her fault, after Rena grandma died, he know soon or later, Rena’s parent will come and try to reunited their family. He know that Rena’s mother actually feel bad because she leaving Rena alone with her mother. But, she can’t say no to her mother request to make Rena stay at Nagoya and accompany her. Rena ever mention it, not because they don’t care. Actually they care, but Rena’s grandma is over protective to  her, afraid something might happened to her if she is back to Tokyo. Rena found it out, when her grandmother was sick and her mother come to visit them. She over heard they talking about it.

Whether want to apologize to Rena or not, his mind is disturbed by phone ringing. He looked at the caller, and decided to pick it up. It has ring since forever and when he think it will stopped, the phone ring again. he is annoyed and directly turn off his phone.  He lay on the grass and gazing at the sky again.

Jun : Ittai!!

There is somebody who hit him with stone. And when he looked up to the person, it is Yuuma, with his cyborg face. From his aura, Jun can feel that his friend is very angry or annoyed right now.

Yuuma : hey, Jun. why don’t you pick your damn phone?

Jun : leave me alone…

Yuuma : if not because of Yuki, I won’t bother to go find you right now. I have a date today with her, and you just ruin our precious moment. You know I will go to English to study, I have been very busy, and when I have a time with her alone, you disturbed our time. and now you are nowhere to be found. Face it man. you are not stupid. just because of your fear, you think badly about other, and worse you don’t want Rena to reunite with her family?

Jun :but..

Yuuma : you are not even her family.. yet. and if Rena agree with that, why don’t you accept it? do you think you can control her?

Jun : … do you want to have a fight, Yuuma? Shut up! I know I am selfish. I know that I have no right to stop her. I know that this day will come. But, do you ever see how she struggle because of her past, how afraid she is with a man. you will never have idea, when you see her insecure eyes. It take a lot of effort to make sure she is okay. You will never know… how hurt my heart when I see her trembling. How hurt my heart when I see she crying, hating herself because of this. How I afraid, hurting her because I am also a man. A MAN who can hurt her, just like her brother DO!!!

Yuuma : I know.. you are the stupid man who always try to protect his princess. But do you ever think of Rena in different way? Love is not about how much you give. You also need to understand both. Rena is not weakling. I know that, Yuki and I both can see you two are perfect couple. but, both of you didn’t show your true feeling to each other.  Jun, Rena is not a weakling. She is strong by her own way. She is not the person that you think you always need to protect in everything. That will make her think that she is a burden to you. and because of her, you will miss all the opportunity given to you.

Jun : Mind your own business and leave me alone.

Yuuma : Nope, until you willing to go back with me.

Jun : never!

Yuuma : looks like I need to use force.

Jun : try me.

Yuuma : fine (smirk)

…///…

Yuuma and Jun has been fighting each other for a while. As Yuuma try to take Jun back with him, and Jun refuse to go back. There is bruise in their faces  and body. As Yuuma really determined to bring Jun back.  Until a voice make Jun startled.

Rena : Jun stop!!

Yuki : Yuuma, what are you two doing?!

Jun : what? but why?

Yuuma : you think I am this stupid? I know I won’t be able to bring you back, so before I talked to you, I has phone Yuki to bring Rena here. after that, I just need to hold you until they come.  They really took some time, it really not a good idea by taunting you to fight. Sigh… now, I think you need to hear Rena explanation.

Yuki  : we will wait you two to finish your problem. and don’t try to run away. I am watching you, Matsui Jun (black mode on)

With that Mayuki couple leave Rena and Jun for a while.  Now Rena and Jun is sitting in the bench. Rena want to speak with Jun. But, as Jun doesn’t even try to look at her. Rena know that he is still angry with her. Rena take a deep breath before start talking.

Rena : Jun, I am sorry..

Jun : … for what? You have done nothing wrong. I am the one who is selfish enough.

Rena : I … I should talk to you first about this matter. Before agreeing with mother to come back to Tokyo. I .. sorry.. Jun.. hiks I .. am .. really.. sorry… please don’t hate me…

Jun POV

Hearing Rena say sorry many times, really make me feel guilty. And now she is crying in front of me. the reason why she is crying is because of me. I really are a jerk. Her sobbing voice really make my heart hurt so much. In the end, both of us are still in high school. I am not mature enough to face this problem.

End of pov

Jun : Rena.. stop crying…

Jun lift Rena face so that their eyes can met. And when their eyes met, Rena can see that Jun is not angry with her anymore. His gaze is calmer, there isn’t any anger in his eyes. Jun then move closer and wipe her tears. Give her a quick yet deep kiss. but, Rena then wrapped her hand to Jun’s neck, she want more and doesn’t let Jun to finish it quick. They kissed each other until they are out of air. 

Jun : No matter what, I will never hate you, Rena.  I am sorry to hurt you this much. I am sorry.. I am a bad boyfriend..

Rena : No!! I .. I don’t want anybody else. For me, Jun is the best. I am grateful, that you are my boyfriend. I understand that you are afraid of my brother. To tell you the truth, I also afraid of him. But, I think I should move on. I don’t want to dwell in my past. And I want to give him another chance. This is not only about him, I also want you to take your scholarship in Tokyo. With me moving to Tokyo, we can have more time together Jun. I really wish you think of yourself more Jun. This is the best for us.

Jun : Rena.. fine. Let’s go to Tokyo together. I will take the scholarship and I will make sure to work harder for us. I know right now, I am just a mere high school. But I will work really harder and harder for both of us in the future. So, please wait for me.

Rena : un, I believe on you Jun. I will wait for you even if it take forever for me.

Jun : I love you too.

end of Chapter

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update girls talk
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2016, 03:02:47 PM »
Hi all, I decided to post this OS, before I post another pairing OS.

Enjoy, this story take time before all after story OS for every pairing

Girls Talk

Today our four girl decided to have a pajama party at Atsuko’s house. They decided to have a girl talk with four of them. Since they date the boys they become close to each other.  And since Atsuko’s parents went abroad, they decided to take this opportunity to have a little party. Of course they didn’t invite any boys in today.

They went to market to buy food for them, cook together, and have fun shopping together. It been a while since they have a little hang out together with girls without any boys.

At Maeda household.

Atsuko : yeah!! Let’s party begin!!

Yuki : woah.. Acchan you sure are hyper today.

Atsuko : he he.. because it been a while for us to hang out together like this. I think last time is last summer.?

Haruna : nope. Last time is before you move from your school to chase for Takamina. After that we never really have our time together.

Rena : … (typing some message)

Atsuko : hee.. Rena chan, what are you doing? Miss the Matsui boy already?

Rena : eh?!! No.. I mean.. (blushed)

Yuki : Rena chan, don’t just stare at your phone. Come join us too. Did Jun message you or something?

Rena : un.. he message me a good night mail. (blushed)

Atsuko : so nice. Jun is an romantic type huh? I wish my Minami to be more aggressive.

Yuki : yeah.. sometimes I wonder is me and Mayu is dating each other. we always quarrel each time we have our date. (face palm)

Haruna : same with me. Yuu chan just too pervert. I wish he can act more gentleman.  All he think just skinship. Sigh…

Rena : … eh? I think much of them are gentle enough, but..

Yuki : there won’t be as gentle as Jun, right?

Rena : eh? how..

Yuki : How did I know? Rena chan!! We have been together long enough. I even can write some manual book about Matsui Rena. Or should I write one? to give it to Jun?

Rena : Yukirin!! Mouu.. don’t tease me..(blushing)

Atsuko : aww… Rena chan is blushing. ( hugging Rena chan)

Rena : but, I don’t think Jun is an romantic type alone. sometimes he can be a little aggressive.

Yuki : that jerk! What kind of thing that he did to you Rena (angry mode)

Rena : eh?! calm down Yukirin. I mean for seeking affection. He really is aggressive.

Haruna : you mean like Yuu chan?

Yuki : What?!!! Is he groping you any inappropriate Rena chan? I will kill him now. (try to reach her phone right away)

Atsuko : calm down Yukirin. I don’t think it is a bad thing, I mean they are dating. It will be nice if Minami can be more aggressive.

All looked at Atsuko : …

Atsuko : wh.. what? It  is not a bad things right? Want more attention and affection from you boyfriend.

Yukirin : sigh.. I guess it is true.

Haruna : hm..? too much can be poison, you know? I just with Yuu chan can be a little gentle like Takamina.

Yukirin : so. Why don’t you just change your boyfriend?

Atsuko : NO! I wound never do something like that. Minami is mine. And I won’t change him for anybody. (pouting)

Haruna : yup. although Yuu chan is pervert. I love him.

Yukirin : hai! Hai! I am sorry for saying such nonsense. I also doesn’t wont to change anybody for that stupid cyborg. Anyway what should we do now?

Haruna : hm.. how about we play… truth or dare game?!

Yukirin : nee..  I don’t think it is a good..

Atsuko : yatta!! Agree!

Yukirin : MAJI?! Rena chan? (looking at Acchan with her reaction queen expression)

Rena : I think I will

Both Atsuko and Haruna are looking at Rena with pleading eyes and puppy eyes.

Rena : let’s… play.  ( I should get used to this kind of attack, sigh)

Yuki : eh??!!! (reaction queen again)

Atsuko : Yatta!! Let’s begin!!

Haruna : me first! Yukirin, truth or dare?

Yukirin : eh?!! etto.. truth..

Haruna : Yukirin, actually you like if Yuuma a bit pervert toward you right?

Yukirin : eh? what?!

Haruna : yes or no?

Yukirin : um.. yes.. (blushing madly) mouu!!  Why such question!!

Atsuko : eh? really? In which part you love him to touch?

Yukirin : stop!! One question each person.  Now my turn

Atsuko : mouu!! I also want to ask

Yukirin : Rena, truth or dare?

Rena : eh?.. truth…

Yukirin : truthfully, Did Jun ever asked or do something forcefully to you?

Rena : … no, I don’t think so..  ah!! there are some times when he will eat my melon pan share. (pout) but.. instead of him, I think I am the one that forcing him to do something.  I often asked him to accompany me to watch horror movie. Although I know that he doesn’t like to watch it, I always asked him to watch or maybe giving him my share of spicy senbei food, ah.. there are sometimes..

Yukirin : ma.. ma.. I think that enough, Rena chan (taking of mental note give some advice to dodge Rena super spicy food to Jun)

Rena : alright, Acchan.. truth or dare?

Atsuko : hm.. dare!

Rena : hm.. I dare you to…

….///…

At other place, Yuu also invite Takamina to play at his house, since he know Nyan nyan also have some girl night with Atsuko. They are watching some soccer game. And Takamina receive a mail from Atsuko.

Takamina : Huh? a mail, with picture attach? What on it?

When Takamina opened the attachment.  He quickly have a nose bleed.

Yuu : huh? Takamina? What happened to you? don’t tell me you are watching some porn? (beam happily) I understand you. I mean, I also like to see those beautiful oshiri.. ahh.. too bad, Nyan nyan has burned all my collection when she found out about it.  What are you looking at? Let me see

Takamina : huh? idiot!! I am not pervert like you!! and no!! this is off limit. I won’t let you see. Even if you beg me!

Yuu : huh? I gonna tell acchan about this!! let me see, don’t be so stingy!!

Takamina : I don’t care. Tell her if you want to. She will agree with me this time. beside she believe in me.

Yuu : hoo.. don’t tell me. it is from Acchan?! (eyes gleaming!!) did she send you some erotic picture of her?

Takamina : wha!! What?! No.. Noo!!! it is not!!

Yuu : alright, alright.. I won’t force you this time.

Not long after that.. Yuu also got an email from Haruna. And when Yuu see it, he fainted immediately.

I will let you all imagine what picture Acchan and Nyan - Nyan send to them.  :lol:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update girls talk
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2016, 06:19:17 AM »
Great fanfic author-san. Waiting for WMATSUI's love child  :D
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Sayamilky
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2016, 02:24:25 PM »
Hi all, enjoy the Sayamilky story. Sorry if it is a lame story. Anyway enjoy. :cow:

Sayamilky : Little promise

Little Sayaka is sulking. He is very upset because today his parent break their promise to play with Milky. His best friend.

Yui : Saya~ let's play.  I will be police and you will be the bad guy today!!

Sayaka : ...

Yui : Sayaka? Are you crying?

Sayaka : I ...am.. not!! (Choking)

Yui : don't be sad, I will play with you. 

Sayaka : but!! We will leave Japan soon!! And I won't be able to play with Milky...

Yui doesn't know what to do. He just stand there and pat his twin head. Try to lift his mood. He give him his candy, in which Sayaka refuse.

Yui : come on!! Cheer up. I will ask Mama to take us to Milky house tomorrow.  With that you can play with her. I will try to ask too.

Sayaka : I really want to meet her... it is impossible.  We will be leaving tomorrow and I won't have any time to play with her.

As Yui know how stubborn Sayaka can be, he just let him be. Because he fail to cheer his twin. He then leave their play room and go to upstair to read some books.

Suddenly somebody have throw a stone to their window. It make Sayaka startled.  He then look at the window. And he is very surprise to see Milky outside.  She sign him to be quiet.  And Sayaka nooded agree with her. He then opened the window and let Miyuki go inside.  With little struggle, finally Miyuki manage to go inside.

Sayaka : what are you doing out there? Why don't you ring the bell like usual?

Miyuki : I come here to play~ (giggle)

Sayaka : really?! Yeah!!! Yu.hmmmptt

Before Sayaka can call Yui, Miyuki manage to stopped him.

Miyuki : Sst!! Don't tell anybody.  I run away from my nanny.

Sayaka : what?! But why?

Miyuki : but I want to play with you. Mom said that tommorow you will be leaving and I can't play with you any more.  Hiks... I hate.. this

Sayaka : milky don't cry. I also hate it...

Sayaka used his small hand to wipe Milky tear. He give her a gentle pat on the head. But suddenly,  Atsuko called in panic.

Atsuko : Yui! Sayaka! Milky is missing.  We need to search for her!!

Sayaka : Mama is coming! Quick hide here.

When Atsuko arrive, Miyuki have manage to hide in the drawer.

Atsuko : Sayaka, mama and papa will search around our neighbour.  Uncle Yuu have asked our help. If milky come to our house, phone your papa immediately.  You know to used the phone right?

Sayaka is a bit nervous.  He never good at lying before and her mother is quiet panic too. But he really want to play with Milky. And he know milky is with him so there won't be hurt to lie once in a while.

Sayaka : un. I know mama

Atsuko then leave with Minami to search for Milky together with Yui since he also want to go outside. He insist to come with their parent.

Sayaka : Milky... come out. They leave already.

Milky : now we can play~

Sayaka is very happy and so do Milky.  They play for quite a while. And they didn't realize that Atsuko and Minami has come back to check their house together with Yuu and Haruna.

Haruna : MILKY!!

Minami : SAYAKA!!

Both glup and know they are in trouble. Milky looks really scared. Never did her mom raise her voice like that. As Sayaka notice that, he gently held Milky small hand and come toward their parents.

Haruna  then raise her hand ready to hit her child. She is really worried and angry.And Miyuki is ready to feel the pain. But nothing come. As she opened her eyes, she saw Sayaka come in front of her sheilding her.

Yuu : Haruna calm yourself. They just a small children. The important things is Milky is found already.

Yuu quickly come and held her wife hugging her wife that is crying worriedly. Their nanny has almost have heart attack because of her. And  their parents canceled all meeting and job to find her.

Atsuko also feel hurt to see her son get hit. But he also at fault. She take Yui at her embrace because he is the one who cried, since Sayaka get the hit. Sayaka just stay silent, his hand still hold Milky hand and didn't try to let her go.

Sayaka : aunty please don't get mad at her. I am sorry. I also lying to mama I didn't tell her soon. Don't hit her, just hit me.

Yuu then smile and caress Sayaka head gently.

Yuu : we are not angry at you two.  we just really worried.  Milky, you need to say sorry to Ohori nanny. She really in panic state when she can't find you.  And I better called her now. 

Minami : sayaka, I know you want to play with Milky today. Since tommorow we will move to America. And I am sorry to break the promise, but you need to know how worry we can be. Don't ever do that again!

Sayaka : I understand papa. I won't...

Yuu then lift Milky up and get ready to go home since it is almost dinner time. Last time before they go out, Sayaka yank Yuu cloth and make Yuu look down at him.

Sayaka : promise me, you won't hit her?

Yuu : yes, I am.

Sayaka : pinky swear

Sayaka offer his tiny hand and offer it to Yuu. Which made both of parent chuckle.  Yuu then offer his hand and they made a pinky swear.

Atsuko : why don't we engage them (giggle)

Yuu : hee?! I don't want to think that now. They just six years old.

Sayaka : mama what is engage?

Yui: that's mean you will promised to live together like papa and mama later.

Yuu : what did you thought your kid, Takamina? Are you sure he just 6 years old?

Minami : well, Yui that not completely correct.

Yui : I am wrong? it is a promise to married with each other in the future right?

Yuu : kids these day... whatever, I don't think we need to do that.  We are not sure if they will really fall in love to each other in the future. I just don't want to bind them. Let them be, if in the end they really love each other, I don't mind about that. I am happy for her.

Minami : wow! you really become wise, huh?!

Milky : papa could you put me down a moment?

Yuu then put Milky down. She then smile at Sayaka. And lean in giving him a kiss in lip.

All : ..?!

Haruna : oh dear.. Milky why did you do that? A friendly kiss?

Milky : I have decided, I will married Sayaka when I grow up.  Dad say that first kiss is important because you need to give it to someone special. So I giving it to Sayaka.

Atsuko : kyaaa!! So cute!!

Minami : looks who talking now. She sure are your daughter, Yuu.

And when their parent busy chatting, Sayaka still flustered.  He barely want to say something.

Sayaka : milky ... (blushing)

Milky : giggle... Sayaka, remember your promise when we hide in wardrobe.

Sayaka : un (nodding and still blushing) I will!

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update yuiparu
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2016, 11:03:17 AM »
This is quite  long.  So please bear with me.  :lol:
Enjoy  and sorry for  bad English

Yuiparu : love you,  stupid.

A beautiful girl is surrounded by four men,  they looks like Yankee. But despite the situation,  girl just smirk and there no fear in her eyes.
It pissed the Yankees.

Yankee A : oiii!!  What a nerve you have here!!

Yankee B : what a beautiful  girl like you come here?  Do you want to play with us?

Yankee C : we will be gentle. Right Aniki?

Girl : I just want to take back what you take from that grandpa. And maybe I need to payback what you all have done to him.

Yankee D : ou?  What grandpa?  Does he is your grandpa?

Girl : no,  but I won't let you to do as you please.

Girl : don't ever show your face to that grandpa again. If not,  I will break two or more bone of yours.

Yankee : damn!!  Remember this Shimazaki!!!!

Haruka pov
My name is Haruka,  i used to be Shimazaki until my aunt and uncle adopt me to be their daughter.  It is not like I hate them,but I really despite  Matsui to be my name.  I used my mother surname.  And I will live as one.
Even if I have Matsui  blood but I would think I will be able to forgive him . But that will be another story to tell. 
Unconsciously  I touch the ring again.  I have make it become necklace so it will be save when I punch some bastard.

"I miss you,  Yui... Will I be able to meet you...? "

Flashback at America

Haruka : stop!! Don't take my food please...  Hiks

Boy A : looks what she got? A poor kid like you have this beautiful  lunch.  You are not worth of it. Asian!!!

Little Haruka  just cry,  she can't get her bento box back and the kid that usually bully her even shove her till she fall down. And began to eat her food.
Usually she won't get that much luxury of bento.  Just a plain onigiri,  but today her mother give her a supprise because actually today is her birthday too.
Well,  no body really care about her anyway. Even though she get bully no body will stand on her.  They just enjoy to see her suffer.
Haruka  try to take her bento again.  But seems like she upset the boy and the boy want to hit her.

"hey!! What are you doing? "

Suddenly there is a boy who stand in front of her.  Haruka never see him before. But for the first time she is happy there is somebody that really stand in front of her.

Boy A : who are you?

Yui : my name is Takahashi Yui,  start from tomorrow I will attend the school here. I just want to see around and I see you hitting a girl.

Boy A : a new student huh?  You looks rich,  I will forgive you if you want to become my friend.

Yui : looks who talking. I don't need a friend like you.

Boy A : you will regret it.

And then the boy and his gang go away,  leaving Haruka and Yui in there.

Yui : are you alright? Did something hurt? Stop crying, okay?

Haruka : hiks...  My bento.

Yui : that boy eat yours? What to do...

Haruka :...  I don't want to.  I want mama handmade bento. Hiks...  Mama...

Haruka is very sad right now. As she started to hiccuping,  but soon  she taste something sweet being muffled to her mouth.  It is Melon Pan?!

Yui : I just have a Melon pan with me.  Eat this okay? What is your name?  I am takahashi yui.

Haruka : my name is Matsui Haruka.

Yui then notice there is a scratch  on her knee.  So he lead Haruka to the nearby chair. He take a bandage and put it on Haruka's knee.

Yui : there..  There...  All good.

Haruka : thank you.. Takahashi kun.

Yui : just call me Yui.

Yui pats her head and smile at her. Little that he know,  his action really make Haruka blushed so much. Her heart started to beat really fast and it is the first time Haruka feel like this.

Suddenly  somebody call Yui.

"Yui,  where  did ya go? "

yui : ah, Sayaka I am here.

Another boy appear and look annoyed. He come and grab Yui hand.

Sayaka : I told you not to run right?mama will be worried. Jezz ,  I wonder why you love to wonder around.

Yui : I am sorry.  But you see,  let me introduce  you with her.

Yui : Haruka,  this is Sayaka.   He is my twin brother. He will also study in here.

Sayaka  : nice to meet you.  I am takahashi Sayaka.  Yui twin brother.

Haruka : ni.. Nice to meet you.

Yui : hee?  You know how to speak  Japanese?  I should have know.  Sayaka still learn English,  since he never love to read books.

Sayaka : hey!!  At least she know what I said.

Haruka : un,  please don't fight you guys.

Yui : ah,  don't worry.  He just cranky  because he can't see his best friend.

Sayaka : I am not!

Yui : oh yes you are.

Sayaka: hummmpt!!!!  I will go back to mom.  You better hurry  up  too. 

Yui : wait a minute.

Yui then take out another  thing,  it is chocolate candy.  He give it to Haruka before he go back.  Since that day,  Haruka will be always together with Yui.   Like Sayaka with Milky.  Although it is a bit different.
Yui  love to read books,  so he will drag Haruka to the bookstore or library to read. Another reason is,  Yui didn't want to let Haruka alone.  Yui know that Haruka will be bullied. Haruka also enjoy Yui presence.
And because of the twin presence,  Haruka love school.  She will be able to hang out with Yui and Sayaka. 
But their happiness didn't last long. As Haruka was transfering to Japan .  Due to her mother death,  and his father bad behaviour,  make it worse. 
She began to close herself from the other,  even  Yui.  Yui know that there is something wrong  about her,  but Haruka didn't want to tell him,  so it make Yui  angry, because he think Haruka has keep a secret  from him.

Last time  is they met were before summer holiday,  they are fighting.  After that,  Haruka is force to move to Japan  because nobody want to take care of her expect her uncle and aunt.
That time, Haruka is so timid and barely have a gut to say no.  After all,  her uncle and aunt are very nice to her even though  they never met her.

End of flashback

Haruka then went back to her house.  As she come inside, she is suprise because her aunt has waiting for her.

Haruka : what is is Aunty?

Rena: Haruka,  you start your summer holiday tomorrow right?  Do you have any plans?

Haruka : no,  I don't think I have something to do.

Rena : then come packing,  your uncle and I will go to Tokyo start from tomorrow. 

Haruka : why?
Rena : your uncle think that it is best for you to study in Tokyo.  You will live with Osama family. But before that  we want you to feel how is it to life in Tokyo.

Haruka :...

Rena : are you okay with that?  If you don't want to,  aunty can talk to your uncle.

Haruka : no,  I don't have any problem.  I will pack my thing.

Rena : alright,  then it is settle.  Haruka chan,  if there is something trouble  you lately, please do tell us. 

Haruka : I know aunt Rena.

"Not fair!!! "

suddenly  there are disagree voice from the door.

Matsui  Kumi
Matsui Jun and Matsui Rena child. He has his mother fair skin,  and handsome  trait. His personality are  same with Matsui Jun.
Cheerfull personality,  a  little bit spoiled,  but over all he is a happy go lucky guy that love to hang out  and have many friend.  His playful character often mistake by being a play boy. He can be a bit clumsy  and dense sometime.

Rena : Kumi   what wrong?

Kumi : I want to study at Tokyo too.

Rena : we have thought about that too.  But it is after you graduate from your middle school.

Kumi just pouted and give her mother his puppy  eyes.

Rena :you know  that won't work on me,  silly son. (Giggle)

Kumi : then I need to give you my bear hug. Please  mama~

"it won't work "

Kumi : papa?!

Jun : you know,  only papa can melt mama heart.  You need your own girl,  Kumi.

Jun then come closer and held Rena on her waist. Giving her a quick  kiss on Rena's cheek.

Rena : Jun,  there are kids here.

Jun : a haha,  they are all big already.  Well,  this is what I hope for. We will go to Tokyo and we have our second honeymoon,  Rena.

Kumi : you mean your tenth honeymoon  this year,  papa?  I lost count how many honeymoon  you have.

Jun :well, we need our privacy,  son.

Rena : Jun,  behave!  Sigh..  You become more like Yuu.(faceplam)

Jun : I am sorry  please don't get angry to me.  (puppy eyes attack,  plus cat smile attack)

Rena : sigh..  I will cook dinner, honey.  You go and have a shower first.

Jun :hai~

Jun looked at his son,  and do a winning pose. He really know how to tease his wife without having  any punishment. As Kumi just rolled his eyes because of his parent antic.

Haruka smile at her uncle and aunt.  She always enjoy  their closeness and how they still looks like new married couple despite how many years they have go thru  together. It is really different  with her parent back then.

... ///...

To be countinue

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2016, 11:48:25 AM »
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:   Wow~  the next gen  I miss you  Author- san 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 06:17:45 PM by Naoru_chan »

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2016, 12:49:05 PM »
Kyaaah!! I want a continuation!!! Hehehe Jun and his antics always get away. Hahahahha What a happy family! And then looking for more Sayamilky and Yuiparu
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2016, 09:44:21 PM »
@ Naoru_chan : Thank you, I am happy there are somebody who still like my fanfic.

@Janix123 : yes, I used to love Wmatsui very much aside from Atsumina. But, I am sorry I plan to stop writing. I will finish all my fanfics. So maybe there won't be any of them. :sweatdrop:

Here is some really short thrill from my Yuiparu :cow:

Yui : STOP! Who are you?!  why do you hurt them?

“… Mind you own business. Or are you one of them?”

Yui : so what ? Stop now!

“or what?”

With that the girl hit Yui hard, but Yui manage to held her fist, but the girl quickly give him a flying kick .

“you really are something… “

Yui : is it really you? Haruka?

Haruka : … who are you?

Yui : it is me Yui. Your best friend..

Haruka : I am sorry but I don’t remember.

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu part 2
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2016, 03:40:40 PM »
YuiParu : Tokyo, the place I Met you again

Haruka is enjoying listening to the music on her phone. As she feel somebody poked her, when she turn around she is smiling. Yes, the person who poked her is Matsui Rara. Matsui Jun and Matsui Rena second child. She is 5 years old, and have a very bright personality like uncle Jun. she is very attach to Haruka, as Kumi always tease her. She even told her papa and mama that she wanted to change Kumi with Haruka as sibling.

Haruka : what is it Rara chan?

Rara : Haruka Onechan, can I sit in your lap?

Haruka : sure, come here.

Rara : One chan.. will really you stay at Tokyo? I will really miss you (pout)

Haruka : hm..? well, I will just stay there for a while, I will be back after holiday end. How about that?

Rara : but… I will be lonely without you…

Haruka just smile and pat Rara head. But before Haruka answerd back, Kumi already talked back to Rara.

Kumi : you won’t be lonely Rara chan, I am here with you. I will make sure you don’t feel lonely or feel alone. (smirked)

Rara : no! I want Haruka onee chan. Kumi nii chan can go to Tokyo.

Kumi : oi brat! Do you really want me to leave home that much?! I feel hurt you know. (pretend to touch his heart and feel hurt)

Rara giggle at her brother action and give him a pat at his head.

Rara : there… there… don’t be sad Kumi nii chan. I will play with you the whole summer okay?

As the three of them have a good chat, Jun come to inform them  about their departure.

Jun : Haruka are you ready yet ? We need to go now.

Rena : Rara chan, be good with Kumi nii chan okay? we will be back three days later. So don’t be a bad girl and listen to Kumi nii chan.

Rara : un! I will mama. Take care and enjoy your honeymoon with Papa, and don’t forget to bring me  a little sister or brother to play with.

Rena : Ra.. Rara chan?! from where did you learn that word? (blushed)

Rara : Kumi nii chan told me to say that! He said, if papa and mama have a honeymoon, they can give me a brother or sister.

Rena : KUMI!! Come here!!!

As Rena yell at Kumi, he already run to his room, as Jun just laugh his heart out.

Jun then whisper something to Rena with make her blushed.

“Jun : maybe we can manage to have another one, what do you thing? Rena chan?”

Rena : mou… Jun kun, that enough! like father like son. Stop it or I will give punishment to you!!

Jun : Rena chan.. please don’t!!

There is lively in Matsui household before they leave Nagoya to Tokyo.

As the other place at the airport

Atsuko : are you sure, you two want to stay in Tokyo?

Sayaka : un! We are sure, mom.  Beside we talked about this already right?

Atsuko : sigh.. can’t you two wait for all of us to move back to Tokyo together?

Minami : it is okay dear, beside they need to learn how to be independent, and there are Yuu and Haruna that help us.

Atsuko : you are right.

Yui : don’t worry about us Mom, we will be fine.

Atsuko : you two take care okay? don’t give any trouble to Uncle Yuu and Aunt Haruna.

Minami : now now, it is time for them to depart. Call us after you are on Tokyo, take care sons.

Sayaka and Yui : we will, we love you mom,dad.

Inside the plane

Sayaka : I can’t wait to start our life in Tokyo.

Yui : heh, you just can’t wait to see Miyuki aren’t you? (smirk)

Sayaka : eh? what are you talking about.. It is normal if I want to see her.. I mean we didn’t see for each other for a long time.

Yui : yeah yeah, it is really good if you have somebody you love. I wish I can have one. the person that only belong to me.

Sayaka : Yui.. I am sure you will find her. Maybe you will find one in Tokyo. Since you prefer Japanese Girl and no other girl meet your eyes in America. Or you still didn’t forget that little girl we met before?

Yui : well, I just don’t like to rush things. Beside I still enjoy my single life.

Sayaka : if you say so…

Yui thought

I just hope I can met her again. I miss you Haruka

At the other place in Tokyo

Rena and Yuki are hugging each other while Jun and Yuuma are talking to each other. The Matsui family have arrived in Tokyo and right now they are at Oshima Yuuma house. 

Haruka : good evening, my name is Matsui Haruka. Nice to meet you Aunt and Uncle Oshima.

Yuki : oh my she is really are beautiful, I have seen her picture and she is more beautiful in person.

Yuuma : don’t be so formal, just call us Aunty and Uncle.

And then they go to the living room and have a little snack that Yuki have prepare for them.

Rena : It been quite a long time Yuki, I miss you a lot.

Yuki : I miss you too. Jun didn’t make you sad didn’t he? If he did, please tell me right now Rena chan, I will sure to punish him right away. (emits dark aura)

Jun : glup.. your wife sure is scary just like the old time. (whisper to Yuuma)

Yuuma : nope, she is like that when you are around, usually she is the caring, lovely wife that love me too much. (beaming with happy smile)

Yuki : Yuuma, stop that, and Jun don ‘t think I don’t know what are you whispering about (emits more dark aura).

Rena : Yuuma kun become so sweet since you two get married huh? I still remember you two are always have quarrel everytime you are on you dates.

Yuki : we still do. But…

Yuki looked at Yuuma and Yuuma smirk at her.

Yuuma : I love you Yuki.

Yuki : mouu, enough!! Well, Haruka chan right? (blushed)

Yuki : Let me take you to your room, okay? your room is next to Yuria. I hope you can get along with Yuria. She is the same age with Kumi.  But she is at school right now. She have a club activity.

Haruka : I will Aunty.

Jun : well, we will take our leave now Haruka chan, you will start your school tomorrow, since we have take care all the administrative things.

Rena : Take care okay, and if you find it is hard to live in Tokyo, you can always back to Nagoya.

Haruka : un… I will, thank you Uncle Jun, Aunty Rena.

The next day

Haruka POV

Everything seems so boring, the usual introduction, and fake smile from classmate. But luckily I manage to have a seat near the window. I can see the blue sky more often. Some of the girls try to befriend with me, but I think they will get bored with me soon, since I didn’t really into what they talking about.

I guess I will stroll around the city after this, I manage to have permission from Uncle Yuuma and Yuki, since I said I will go to nearby bookstore and buy some stationary.

End of POV

As Haruka go to nearby bookstore, she manage to find few things she need for, and after she finished. She went to nearby garden, and have a sit in there. Looking at the blue sky really make her calm, but suddenly she hear somebody screaming, as she opened her eyes, she see not far there few girls are messing with a girls, she recognize the girls uniform are from her school, and looks like they are bullying the girl.  As they take the girl to a town valley, in there some of the boys are waiting. As the girl are force to give her money to them, one of the guy also started to molest her. Tear slowly fall from her eyes. As she beg to let her go, but they just laugh at her. As Haruka is silently follow them, she can’t stand by looking at them any longer, so she start to fight them.
One by one fall down in  her hand, most of the girls run away leaving the girl and one more guy.  Haruka manage to cornered the guy, and the guy are trembled with fear.

Guy : please forgive me.. we just playing, we are her friend. We just joking with her.

Haruka : …. (come closer)

Suddenly they hear man voice, Haruka still didn’t see him, as she is backing the man.

Haruka : … Mind you own business. Or are you one of them?

Yui is holding the Haruka shoulder, as he still didn’t know about her.

Haruka : or what?

With that Haruka hit Yui hard, but Yui manage to held her fist, but Haruka quickly give him a flying kick .

Haruka : you really are something… disgusting man.

Yui is in dazed, not because of the kick, but he see something that are familiar with him, a certain necklace that little Haruka have. She always wear it because it is her mother momento.

And with that Haruka run away leaving Yui in there.

to be continue  :cow:

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2016, 01:41:43 PM »
Sadrilim-san, you're back!
I've been wanting to know what will happen more to YuiParu XD
I wonder if Paruru did forget about Yuihan or she was just so mad at him, she did not want to remember (or admit that she did remember).
Anyway, Merry Christmas! I'm hoping to read the continuation soon as a Christmas or New Year's present XD

*p.s.: I tried to vote for YuiParu. But, guess the older ships still sail strong  :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2017, 09:59:20 AM »
Haruka doesn't remember Yui???

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2017, 12:19:52 PM »
Oyoyoyoy just when the story was about getting interesting...  :cry:

I got left hanging...  :cry:

Please update author-san this story is too precious when YuiParu is in it  :bow: :bow: :panic:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu part 3
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »
Hi all, it been a while.
i am so sorry if i leave you hanging  :bow:  for a while.
I try to write again, and I don't know if i still have that kind of touch for my fanfic  :nervous
and please not killing me because of the weird story.  :banghead:
anyway enjoy, sorry for the bad english.

YuiParu : Between You Me and She

Tonight, Oshima Yuu family will have dinner together with Takahashi twins. They are now heading to studio where his wife and daughter are having a photo shot. Yes, his daughter, Oshima Miyuki is become a model just like her mom. She has her debut since she was 7 years old.

That time, Miyuki was following her mother to the studio where her mother work, and the director soon fall in love with Miyuki, he said that she will be perfect to be the child model, since she have a very beautiful face and bright personality, everybody seems love to work with Miyuki, and until now she have her own fans at school and some of international group have their eyes on Miyuki, but her parent didn’t allow her to do outside work from Japan before she graduate.

Yuu :  Boys, what will we eat tonight? I wonder if it is okay with you if we go to sushi restaurant?

Sayaka : yes, sound good to me Uncle Yuu. I really missed some of Japanese food. Even though Mama is a good cook, but believe me sometimes I do want to tastes Japanese food aside from what our mom cook for us, right Yui?

Yui :…

Sayaka : Yui?

Yui then snapped from his own thought.  He now look at Sayaka, who is looking at him worriedly.

Yuu : you been dozed off since you come back from the book store. What wrong with you, Takaboy? You even have a punch on your face.

Yui : I am okay uncle Yuu. I am sorry, I just thinking about something.

Yuu : so Yui, are you okay with Sushi?

Yui : I love too.

With that Yuu continue to driving while Sayaka is playing some game from his phone. While Yui is back to his own thought.

Yui POV

Was that really you Haruka … but, you looks so much different from back then, you image have completely different. I always imagine that you will be a princess like girl, since you always love to be pampered by teachers and me. could I see the wrong girl…? but that necklace, it is impossible that I was wrong right?! But, if she really was Haruka, why did she run away, and say that she didn’t recognize me. did I have a wrong person..? Maybe…

Flash back

Yuu : okay boys, since you will start you school tomorrow, why don’t we go to stroll Tokyo? There are a lot of store you can visit and buy some goods for school tomorrow. What do you think, boys?

Sayaka : sound good. I want to go to check music store nearby. I want to buy some string for my guitar.

Yui : I want to see some good books

Yuu : alright, we will meet up at Akiba Café at 5 O’clock and before that fell free to go the others place. I need to meet my friend, it is okay with you guys?

Yui & Sayaka : Yes, it is okay for us Uncle Yuu.

With that Yui and Sayaka have their own separate way. Sayaka head to the music store and Yui head to the book store. He really enjoy his time in there, and he find a lot of good literature book for his studies and he also buy some goods for school. Feeling that he is done with all his shopping, he then plan to go Akiba café and wait for Sayaka and Uncle Yuu. it will be nice to have a cup of coffee and enjoy the books he bought.

On his way to the café, he passed a dark valley, and he hear a scream voice,  more like a groan. As he is curious of what happened, he went to there to check there are one girl that hitting four boys. Three of them already fall down, and looks like they are from the same high school. Feeling a urge to stop the fight, Yui stepped in. The girl is covering her face with handkerchief.

Haruka : … Mind you own business. Or are you one of them?

Yui is holding Haruka shoulder to stop her from hitting more.

Haruka : or what?

With that Haruka hit Yui hard, but Yui manage to held her fist, but Haruka quickly give him a flying kick .

Haruka : you really are something… disgusting man.

Yui is in dazed, not because of the kick, but he see something that are familiar with him, a certain necklace that little Haruka have. She always wear it because it is her mother momento.

And with that Haruka run away leaving Yui in there. Yui try to chase after Haruka,  but then he was stopped by the scream sound of the girl. when he looked back there a girl cowardly hide her face while one man try to hit the girl.  Yui then react quick and stopped the other man.

Yui : Stopped it now, or I will call police.

Hearing the word of police, the guy stopped and wake the other guys. They then run away.

“ano… thank you so much”

Yui : no, it alright. I don’t do anything. it is her who help you….

“ano…”

Yui : yes? Is there anything wrong?

“you seems troubled, what happened?”

Yui : well, I am not sure if I know the person who help you, you have the same uniform with her, do you know the girl? The one who saved you?

“um… I am not sure I know that person…”

Yui : I see…

Girl : my name is Kawae Rina, nice to meet you. Thank you so much for saving me, I am from Akiba School.

Yui : nice to meet you too. My name is Takahashi Yui, I bet we will meet each other again.

End of flash back

Yui POV

I will find you, Haruka. I won’t let anybody separate us again just like before. I hope you will forgive me, Haruka…

End of POV.

…///…

Yui and Sayaka are getting ready for their new school, as they go their new school, they need to finish few of administrations. They are separated on different class, since they move from America in the middle of the term. But, Sayaka didn’t have any problem at all, since he is the same class with Miyuki.

Sayaka : so I will leave with Miyuki. Are you sure you will be okay by your own?

Yui looked at him with the ‘are you kidding me’ look.

Yui : I am fine, Sayaka. Seriously?! I should be the one who need to ask you about things. Luckily, Milky is the same class with you. if not I need to insist to our teacher to let us in the same class you know. You always make troubles.

Sayaka : oi, what do you mean by that?

Yui raised one of his eyebrow, before smirking at him.

Yui : are you sure you want me to tell EVERYTHING you have done in America?

Milky : eh? nani? Nani? What have you do Sayaka? Don’t tell me… you have another girl? (pout)

Sayaka : what? of course no, I always thinking about you!

Milky : Sayaka kun (blushed)

Sayaka blushed so hard because of what he said. While Milky smile happily of what she hear.

Yui : whatever I am leaving you two love bird here. Milky, please take care of him. I don’t want to get scolded by mama because of his stupid action. Bye.

With that Yui then process to his class.

Yui POV

Another boring introduction I guess. I am sleepy, since I thinking about Haruka last night. How much I missed her. I really with I can meet with her again. I hope I can have another chance to meet her again. as I go inside, there are a lot of chatters. I try to smile at them, which earn many squirms from the girls and groans from the boys. Luckily I didn’t go inside with Sayaka. Things will be more dramatic than just a squirms, I think it can cause screams. 

Well, I need to admit few things, since we both got our father and mother good genes, or should I say good looks from them, back then in America we are quiet popular, and I guess things will be happened in Japan too. Loves letter, fans, and worse stalkers.

End of POV

Teacher : please introduce yourself

Yui : my name is Takahashi Yui, I move from America together with my twin, he went to class B. I love to read books, and hopefully I can be friends with you all.

Teacher : alright, that all. Well, you may seat behind Matsui san?

Student A : sensei, Matsui san is a bit sick this morning, so she said she will be in the infirmary to take some rest.

Teacher : ah.. Alright, please sit in that row (point of Yui’s seat).

Yui : thank you.

Yui POV

After class break, I quickly excuse myself from the class, and because I doesn’t want to bother Sayaka date with Milky, I tell them that I want to take a stroll, even though Milky insist that she will be our quide. But I like to take a walk alone. I went to the rooftop, and up there, there is a girl, standing there looking at the scenery from up.  But, she looks familiar… wait… my heart is beating so fast. It is impossible, no way?! Haruka?!

End of pov

Yui : Haruka, is that you?

Haruka : who are you?

Yui : it is me.. your childhood friend, Yui.

Haruka look at Yui carefully, she have her doubt, but after Yui smile at him, looking straight to his eyes, she recognize him. Tears can be seen from her eyes, but Yui know that it is a happy tears.

Haruka : no.. it is not possible, am I still dreaming?

Yui : no, you are not dreaming. It is really me, Yui.

As Yui come closer to Haruka, and hug her, she looks a bit strange. And suddenly, she push him. From her eyes, there a cold glare.

Yui : Haruka?! What wrong?

As Yui is confused, Haruka give him a smirk.

Haruka : ah.. she will be gone for a while, you could call me Salt. What with that face? don’t be surprise. You could call me the other of her. Her alter ego...

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu part 3
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2017, 10:09:09 PM »
Awh...ut made me sad when Haruka cannot remember Yui. But i was happy to know that it was just an alter ego

Sayamilky are on the same class!! Hope to see more of the two.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu part 4
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2017, 08:50:56 PM »
@ Janix123 : well, I will try to ship them in, but please don't expect to much since this is YuiParu story.  :cathappy:

YuiParu : A broken memory

Yui still in shock of what he have heard, he look at Haruka eyes as if asking him if it is a joke, but all he got just a cold glare. Haruka now is looking at him with frown in her face.

Salt : don’t ever hug me again.

Yui : Haruka…?

Salt : sigh… listen, if you think I am what you used to know that weak and always cry little Haruka then you are wrong, and oh, do call me Salt.

As Haruka want to leave, Yui stand in front of her, stopping her from leaving.  Haruka then with a swift move giving him a punch, in which Yui barely dodge because of the fast motion.

Salt : move or you will regret it. I am serious here.

Yui : no, never. I have long looking for you, and I promise myself that I won’t leave you ever again.  Also… I want to tell that I am sorry for..

Haruka then give a quiet powerfull kick, making Yui fall back holding his stomach.

Salt : save your word. by the way, she will never hear you, not if she become “me”. One word, leave us alone. You are late for long time, and now you say you are sorry.  Why don’t you keep your sorry for yourself?  Yui han?

There is hint of sadness in Haruka voice, as Yui looked at her eyes directly, he is quite sure that Salt herself is Haruka. They have the same eyes, despite the different of personality.  As Haruka walk away from him, this time Yui is letting her go. He is not sure of what he has hear and feel right now.  At first, he is extremely happy because he has found Haruka again, but now he is really confuse of her.

Yui : Haruka chan… what has happened to you..?

….///….

Yui is worried of what has happened to Haruka,  he is now looking for her, the bell is ringing and that mean the rest is over. But Yui doesn’t bug to join the rest of the class. As he still busy looking for Haruka. As he looking for everywhere, he have no clue where did he go, and bad luck for him, he met with the head master.
Head Master : what are you doing here? the class have started right?

Yui : ah.. yes.. ano.. I am still new with the school, so I am a bit lost here.

Yui know his excuse are pretty lame, and the head master have rise his eyebrow  looking at him. But looked like the head master let this matter slip for this time.

Head Master : fine, what class are you? I will accompany you to there, and please note that your excuse is pretty lame Takahashi san, just because I am your father friend that doesn’t mean I will make any exception if you do bad thing and didn’t follow the school rule.

Yui : yes.. I understand, I am sorry… sir

As Yui go inside his classroom, he feel really surprise and happy, the girl that he looking from just now is now sitting beside him.

Yui : Haruka…?

Haruka : hai?

As if there is nothing had happened, Haruka look at Yui with innocent look, this made Yui unsure whether he need to push the issue futher or not. To make sure about it, Yui then asked Haruka.

Yui : .. do you remember anything Haruka?

Haruka : what do you mean…? did something happened? why do you have a bruises in your face? Did… did I do this to you? I …don’t remember anything right after I met you… and after that I find out that I was sitting on  my chair…

Yui somehow can sense there is guilty feeling come from Haruka and uneasiness, but he know that right now she didn’t remember anything, and he doesn’t want to push any unneceserry issue between them, beside he just meet with her again after a long time.

Yui : ah…ano… it is nothing, I just feel down .. he he.. you didn’t do anthing wrong Haruka chan.

“Takahashi san and Matsui san, please stopped talking in middle of the class, or I will give you two punishment.”

Yui : ah… yes sensei. I am sorry.

Yui then give Haruka a  note.

“ let go home together after the class is over. I want to tell you something”

After the class..

Sayaka go to Yui and Haruka class together with Miyuki.

Sayaka : Yui? let’s go home.

Yui : Sayaka, come here.

Sayaka  : what wrong?

Sayaka then look at the person who standing behind Yui, at first he doesn’t know who is she. But as soon as he look at the dimple of her face, he recognize her quickly.

Sayaka : uso..?! Haruka chan? is that you?

Haruka : hai.. long time no see, Sayaka kun.

Sayaka : this is so great!! I never know that you are in the same school with us.

Miyuki : Paruru chan?!

Haruka : Milky?!

Sayaka : Paruru?

Yui : eh? you know each other? That great!

Miyuki : yup, Paruru aka Matsui Haruka. well, my parent are best friend with her uncle and aunty. So, sometimes when they visit Tokyo, they will go to our place to play. But, I never know that you are in the same school with me. why don’t you tell me? (pout)

Haruka : I am sorry, Milky.. I planned to tell you, but back then I didn’t find you in your class. Your classmate say that you didn’t come, and I tend to forget things, so…

Miyuki : it is okay. I am not mad at you. (smile and hugging Haruka)

Yui: is it your last surname is Shimazaki, if I remember correctly…?

Haruka : ah.. yes.. I change my surname, Matsui is my father surname, and Shimazaki is my mother surname.

Miyuki : ah.. souka? How come I never know about this thing…?

Sensing that Haruka didn’t want to prolong this talked, Yui quickly nudge Sayaka, and when their eyes meet, he know exactly what to do. Sayaka then change the topic

Sayaka : un… Milky let go? We promise to stroll around today right?

Miyuki  : eh? but I also want to talked with Paruru chan.. (pout)

Sayaka : sa.. how about you two join us?

Yui : wait the minute.. you two plan to go strolling without me didn’t ya? You always like that if you have Milky around, since back then you will always leave me with books and chose to play with her.

Sayaka : ups… er… well… don’t be jealous, you have Haruka now right? (grin)

Sayaka word make both Yui and Haruka blushed, and it make Yui find it awkward.

Yui : what are you talking about?! Stupid Sayaka!

Sayaka : oi! I am not stupid!

Miyuki : ma… ma.. stop it you guys.. jezz.. even after these year, you two still the same, always fight for small matter. Yui kun, Paruru chan why don’t you two join us? It will be fun

Yui: ah..

Haruka : that will be great idea, isn’t it Yui kun?

Yui want to say that they have something else to do, and even though he have give a note to Haruka, she seems didn’t remember that, or she trying to avoid just being two of them, as Yui just shake that negative thought, he then let it slip, since it also been a long time for Miyuki to met Haruka too.

Yui : yeah, why not? I also want to go to the nearby book store.

Miyuki : yeah!! Let’s go some where first, it been a long time since the last time I met you, Paruru chan. I really have a lot of thing to

…..///….

That day, night time

Haruka POV

Today is the greatest day in my life, I finally met with Yui again, I never imagine that my transfer to Tokyo can make me meet with him again. He has grown so much, as he grow taller than me now, but after all his gentle eyes and his trademark smile really doesn’t change at all.

I always dream about meeting him, and what will I said to him, can… can I be able to say the feeling to him. But I never imagine that “she” appear again.  I know soon or later “she” will appear. I am afraid, really afraid, what will Yui said about me. That’s why I feel relieve when Miyuki asked us to join. I am afraid If I am alone with Yui, “she” will appear again. I know Yui was lying about his wound. He must have meet my “other half” this morning.

I never really know her, but I was told that I ever have memory lost back then in Japan. Not long after I move from America, that day I was hit by car because I try to save a kitten back then.

After that I don’t remember anything. I don’t understand, but I feel like sleeping on a long time, and sometimes I could see  dreams of me, the different me who have the same face but different personality of me.  Every day is different dream of me, it felt like the continuation of the dream I had. 

Before I realize I become fond of the other me, the person who is dependable, the person who can said straight what she like or not, the person who is strong enough to protect other people. She is a complete different from me, but…I realize there is the same thing that we have in common, we are lonely…

For a long time finally I wake up from the “slumber”, I am confuse at first but after a while aunt Rena have explained to me that I have lost memories for eight years and now the old me is back. But, after all things don’t get easy for me. I have no memories of what had happened for eight years, and if I want to recall the ‘dream’ that I suppose is the memories that had happened for the whole eight years, it will become blurry,  I feel like I know what had happened to me but nothing really comes up, just like a dream, right after you wake up, you don’t have any recall of what happened most of them, just the feeling of it. The real feeling of what had happened. The angry, lonely, and sadness didn’t leave me at all. I feel like a stranger in my class, with my own family.

I try to kill myself to remember once, and I end up unconscious. I don’t remember anything until I end up in the hospital again with a lot of wound, it is like I just have a fight with somebody.  My other me have take over my body for whole 1 month. I realize in I can become a different person, and I have no control of it. I am afraid… what will happened to me. Aunt Rena break down as soon as I regain my consciousness, I can feel I have cause more that trouble her so does Uncle Jun and Kumi and Rara. So I promised them that I won’t do stupid thing anymore.

I started to have my medicine and rehabilitation, and now after I thought that I have get rid of “her” she appear again. Why bad things happened to me again and again… Yui… help me..

End of chapter 4

Offline keijuna

Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu part 4
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2017, 07:49:41 PM »
This story is quite interesting. I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapters. 

Keep up the good work! ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

Offline arfi

• your fic make my imagination runs wild..!?
  • ecchi
  • silent reader?! Atsumina♥ Saeyuki♥
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu part 4
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2018, 04:07:07 AM »
Please update author san  :bow: :bow:
I'm curious what will happen next  :panic:
 :bow: :bow:

Offline anonymoussilentreader

• Do talk, I won't bite
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Escaping reality by slipping to my fantasy world
Author sannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! PLS CONTINUE ITTTTTTTTTTTT :cry: :cry: I'm dying to know what will happen next! :panic: :fap I need more of SAYAMILKY AND YUIPARU!!!!!! :bow: :bow:
Just leaving traces anytime I want. I guess i'm acting as a silent reader and informant.
I live under a rock but come out only for the girls.^^

I guess I have a lolicon side of mines;;;;;screw it. I am weak for lolis indeed

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update Yuiparu finale
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2021, 06:28:07 PM »
Finally done!!! After so long on hiatus. Anyways enjoy the story for Yuiparu.

Yuiparu : Thank you for Everything

It been a week since Haruka didn’t go to school. She need to go to Nagoya for some consultation about her condition. Both of the Matsui really worried about herself, as they think that she is stressing out and started to show another symptom again.

Haruka must assure the Matsui so many times that she is alright and she enjoying her study in the new school, and nothing need to be worried about. They finally let her go back to Tokyo after her usual psychiatrist also gives an approval.

On the way back to Tokyo, she remembered the conversation she have with her psychiatrist.

---////---

Flashback at the counseling

The psychiatrist,  Dr. Shinoda Mariko had handled Haruka cases since her early symptom. With time goes by, she become closer with Haruka and she even able to communicate with Salt before, since then she have formed bonds between two “Haruka” and at least earn their trust.

Mariko : Haruka chan, it been a while, how are you?

Haruka : well.. actually I am not so good Mariko san. I think the other me have woke up more frequently these day, after “long sleep”.

Mariko : hm.. I see, are there things that bother you recently?

Haruka : I .. I am not sure, but I think it is because I able to meet my childhood friend again... I thought that I will feel happy and excited about him, and yet deep down I feel sad and afraid. I don’t know why this happening, I don’t understand my feeling at all….

Mariko raise her eyebrow and look at Haruka body language and facial face, she looks excited and restless at the same moment.  She knew about Yui and she knew how Haruka had missed her childhood friend dearly.

Mariko hold Haruka hand and then smile at Haruka, giving her time to collect some of her thought before she ready to continue.  After a while, Haruka then continue.

Haruka : But I just not sure whether it is because I meet him again or not. Since I am able to communicate with him but suddenly I lost consciousness. That make me become afraid that he already see the other me. No… I have hunch that he find me weird. That day, he seems to want to ask me something, but I try to avoid the conversation alone since I am afraid of him hating me.

Haruka started to cry as she remember Yui confuse expression back then. She afraid of him hating her and she afraid of Yui rejection of her condition. If she can’t find any solution to control her other self  or at least to make “her” disappear forever then she is certain that she will not be able to bear the feeling of  whatever harsh reality that will happened.

Mariko quickly giving her tissue and pad her head to ease her sadness and fear. She give her assurance smile and keep telling her that it will be okay. But, suddenly Haruka become silent and in the moment her facial expression change, she look at Mariko with cold gaze and smirk. Mariko quickly realize that the one that facing her now is Salt.

Salt : It been a while, doctor. Still with that stupid counseling of yours? Do you think that giving those medicine of yours will make me disappear for good?

Mariko quickly regain her composure and smile at Salt. She welcome her as an old friend, since she know that Salt never really like to being treated as patient.

Mariko : not at all. In fact most of it only vitamins. So, what your plan this time? what trigger you to awake again after this long time?

Salt : Awake?! Doctor, it seems that you misunderstood something. In fact that I never asleep, I always aware about her situation, and when things get bad it is always me that help and settle things. She just doesn’t remember as she just weak and useless. Different from her, when she is awake, I am aware of what she doing. After all I am stronger than her.  If she doesn’t settle her insecurity this time, I might take over for good this time and who know she might be the one who will really disappear for good,
There staring contest between Mariko and Salt. She smirk when she senses Mariko’s annoyance. After all, Mariko rarely show any negative feeling no matter how hard Salt try to annoy her, and this time her words really annoy Mariko.

Mariko : … it is about time for Haruka to have her life back. Even though the situations are hard for her to handle, she need to face it. Salt… you know that you are part of her. I understand that you just want to protect her. But… you know that Haruka is not alone.
Mariko look straight at Salt as if she try to talking and make Haruka back to her sense. It some how work as Salt sit down and look sleepy herself.

Salt : …I don’t care about what you said. Deep down she know that she needs me. As for now, I will look at how she handles thing. I.. I will always looking at her.

Salt then become unconscious and after a while Haruka have her sense back. Mariko smile at her and pad her head. Haruka’s body become really weak and tired, even so she try to looks strong in front of Mariko.

Haruka : what had “she” said or do?

Mariko : well, we just have small talk, nothing more. From now, I will not giving you any additional medicine, just continue with the usual will be good. But Haruka, I think you need to try to tell Yui about your conditions, because soon or later Salt will come out, and he might confuse about your behavior. If talking directly seems so hard to you, why don’t you try to write a letter to him? From your stories about him, I am sure he is a nice guy and will understand your condition. 

Haruka : but… what if he think of me as weirdo and hate me… I.. I don’t want to be hate by Yui… after all this time.

Mariko : trust me this time. If he think of you as important as you think of him. Then he will accept you no matter your circumstance are.

It took a while for Haruka to finally nodded and agree with Mariko.

Haruka : I .. will try doctor. Thank you for today.

---///---

Haruka goes back to Tokyo exactly on golden week, and Miyuki asked her to join her shopping with the twins, which Haruka agree with, but to her surprise there is new girl that joining them. She seems close with Yui and is not afraid to express her feeling toward Yui at all. She clearly have some feeling toward Yui.

The usual smiling Miyuki is pouting, she couldn’t help to not hiding her upset mood. Kawaei Rina appear on their meeting spot, even though she doesn’t invite her today. She try to be nice at the new girl that just recently join their gang, but she couldn’t have a chance. The new girl only have her eyes on Yui, and she even doesn’t put any effort to befriend the others.

The new girl that join their group is Kawaei Rina aka Ricchan, the girl that Yui saved before. She is in the different class but she started to come and bother Yui ever since he bumped on her on the way to canteen last week. Since then on any occasion of the rest time, she will try to come and talk to Yui. She really like hunter, and always able to find them despite of Yui few attempts to get away from her.

The whole shopping time, Yui really have no chance to be together with Haruka. Everytime he try to come closer, Ricchan always interrupt their conversation.  In the end of the shopping time, they are divided into two group, since Sayaka would like to see some music instrument. Miyuki try to take Haruka together on her group, but Haruka refuse politely as she know that Miyuki and Sayaka also need some time together. She assures Miyuki that she will be fine with Yui and Kawaei san, thus she also is a bit tired after strolling around.

Three of them then decided to have some rest on the nearby fast food restaurant. Yui then goes to order their food and beverage, while the girls are left alone. Both of them are on awkward situation, where nobody seems eager to talk to each other. Ricchan then take a peek , and after make sure that Yui will take longer time, with the long line, she then break the silent.

Ricchan : Shimazaki san right? I don’t think I have proper introduce myself, my name is Kawaei Rina. Just call me Ricchan.

Haruka : ah.. just drop the formalities, we are on the same age after all. Please call me Haruka.

Ricchan : Well, I will goes to the point. I have feeling toward Yui, I hope you could be more considerate? As his childhood friend, don’t you want to help him to have a girlfriend too? After all, it is Yui who invite me to today shopping time. But then you show up. Please don’t make things harder around us. I want us to get along too, Haruka chan.

Haruka :… I.. understand.. then I will leave first. Just tell Yui that I have other things to do.

…///….

When Yui come back and notice that Haruka is gone. He quickly asks Ricchan about her whereabouts, and he is really disappointed when he learn that Haruka has excuse herself to go home first. Yui quickly leave Ricchan and goes to chase after Haruka. He manage to find Haruka and then hold her hand afraid of Haruka to run away leaving him.

Still panting for running so fast, Yui held Haruka closer to him. Haruka doesn’t refuse but just stay silent while looking down avoiding his gaze. He then lift her face up, and their eyes meet each other. There are silent around them, until Yui giving his usual warm smile at her. His warm gaze and gentle gesture only pain Haruka. Imagining that all Yui will act differently after he in relationship with other girl. Can’t contain her overwhelming feeling, Haruka tears unconsciously fall from her eyes.  Not wanting to let Yui see her sullen expression more, she releases herself from Yui grip and started to run away from him.

Yui on the other start panicking when he see Haruka run toward some busy street. He try to catch up, but alas a running bus hit Haruka hard enough and send her flying.

---//---

Haruka open her eyes and now she is in different place. She don’t recognize this place,  everything is dark with only little light on the place she stand. She try to look around but she couldn’t find anybody in that place. She don’t know how long has it been for her to be trapped in this place. In her mind she prayed that somebody will come and safe her.

In the end I am all alone…again…somebody.. help me…

As Haruka grew tired of walking on that place and want to close her eyes, she hear a voice. She turn around and to her surprise, she see there another girl, but she could not see her face as her face is surround with some dark fog. As the girl come closer and Haruka move backward. Haruka try to run, until she meet an invincible wall that hinder her from running. 

Haruka could no longer move away and close her eyes afraid of facing the girl that now standing right in front of her. The girl then raise her hand touching Haruka face, before talking to her.

“Are you afraid of me? Even though I am the one that had helping you all this time?”

Haruka eyes widened in surprise after she realize that the girl have the same voice and when she look closer at her, she is able to recognize her. It is Salt, her other personalities. She now could see clearly the face of the other girl.

Haruka : Why.. this never happened before.

Salt laugh at Haruka puzzled face and look at her directly at her eyes.

Salt : Ha ha.. are you sure? Don’t you remember that when you were little, you used to talk to me like this.

Haruka : li..liar..I never recall to have ever talk to you.

Salt : you are the one that choose to forget about myself, even though you the one that wish for somebody to come and safe you from your hard situation. You are the one that create this personality and then you afraid of everything. You afraid of losing the other after you got this strong personality. You ask to forget about the pain you received.

Salt then connect their head together and their gaze meet each other try to understand each other, but after a moment Haruka now refusing Salt gaze. The latter chose to look down avoiding Salt gaze.  There are silent, as Haruka recall her memories of herself  regarding Salt, one by one her memories reassurance, and each time she recollect her memories there sharp pain in her heart, she feel sorrow and loneliness come through her feeling and and tears started to flow from her eyes.

Salt then walk away from her. Whether or not the latter want to follow her is now not her problem anymore. But words from Haruka make Salt stopped and turn back.

Haruka : I am sorry for leaving each time I face some hardship. Forgotten every memories that you hides. I know I am not able to change the past, but I am not going to deny anything that had happened. No matter how hard and hurtful the reality is, I will face it. This time it is my time to endure everything that had happened.

This time, Salt smile at Haruka. She come closer and hug her, and then the whole place become bright white, leaving one door behind Haruka opened.  Salt then push Haruka toward the door.

“I know you can do it, after all you are not alone anymore…This is the last time you have my help. Good Bye.. and thank you for everything”

…//…

It been a week after those devastating accident, everybody really worried about her condition, as not only she suffered from some physical injuries but also trauma that cause her now unconscious and the doctors have done their best to maintain her condition stable. Almost every day Yui will stay late at the Hospital, and he will always try to stay and have some conversation with her. Today too, he come early to the Hospital and when he entered the room, he froze looking at Haruka which is now has awake and sitting at the bed.

The first time Haruka does when see him is smiling at him. Realization quickly surge through Yui, as he quickly run and hug her, happy tears flow from both of their eyes, as Haruka hugging Yui back, and close her eyes, thinking all the encounter that she had.

Even if I never see you again, I know that it is not the end after all my heartbeat and your heartbeat are the same, our memories, and our feeling are connected.

The end

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Indipiina Alternative Box