JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - Ai no Kotoba

Author Topic: My instant girlfriend - chap 25 (WMatsui) 10/08/2016  (Read 60489 times)

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
My instant girlfriend - chap 25 (WMatsui) 10/08/2016
« on: April 07, 2015, 08:45:07 AM »
My Other Fanfic

My Salty Cat
My Feeling For You
the transfer student is my girlfriend OS update storyafter
Come closer please (Kai x Acchan)

Prologue

Today is a fine day. The sun is shining bright, the bird is singging.

At Nagoya Hotel
Matsui Jun is sleeping after a long night drink, he feel need to sleep longer.  But something bothering him. He never have this kind of cushion.  Warm, smooth and have a heart beat.  Wait?! Heart beat?!

He quickly opened his eyes. And when he open his eyes, he see a beautiful girl sleep beside him. He was stunned by her beauty. How could somebody can be this beauty?!

Soon, the girl opened her eyes and when her eyes meet Jun eyes, she is screaming and kick Jun out of bed.

Girl : kyaaaa!!!! Hentai!!!

Jun : ouchhh!! Wait! What? Calm down. Did.. did we do it?!

Not long after the scream, the door opened.

"Ojou sama?! Its that you?! Did something happend? Did..?! YOU!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

The so called person who come inside punch Jun in face.

Jun : wait! Wait! I don't remember doing that thing to her. And look! I am still wear my clothes.

"Heh! But look at Ojou sama! She almost half naked! You want me to believe?!"

Girl : umn.. Yukirin I am ok.

Realize the gaze of Jun to her, she is blushing and try to fix her kimono.

Jun then see the so called ojou sama girl. And he is in awe. It is true that her kimono is a bit opened and you can see her shoulder nake and a bit of her breast. It make Jun blush.

"Don't look you stupid!! Damn!!!"

When Yuki want to punch Jun, another person appear. A middle age woman

"What have happened? I hear my  a scream. What?!.."

"oka sama! / master?!"

The so called lady come and slap the girl.

Oka san : you! How dare you tainted the matsui name?!

The girl : I.. I am sorry oka sama.

As she want to slap the girl, Jun stopped the lady.

Jun : excuse me, but it is not her fault at all. It all my fault.  I..

Before Jun can finished, the lady interrupt.

Oka san : do you know what are you talking about? Step back young man. This lil girl just like her mother a bitch!!!

The girl : oka sama, please.. you can call me whatever you want. But never say my mom is a bitch.

Oka san : really?! What make you different from her? I see no different!! Once a you have her blood, forever you will be a bitch!

Girl : I don't. .

Oka sama : you don't do that?! Don't joke around. I see different. Why you revealed your body?

The girl just stay silent and can't talked back. Her tear started to flow from her cheek. And Jun can't stand it at all.

Jun : enough!! I will take responsible for what I do. And if that mean I have to marry her. It will be my pleasure.  I like her. For your information we are dating. Now please leave.  I believe I am still rent this hotel room for me. I don't believe such a famous hotel but the service is this bad. Please show some privacy.

Yuki : how dare you!!

Oka san : don't. Sorry for the interruption. Let's go Yuki. My feeling is right. I never acknowledged you as my daughter.  Wait till your father hear about this, Rena.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 09:09:39 AM »
Wow its gender bender.. Wmatsui :inlove:
What actually happen here? Why they dont remember anything?
The place is a hotel but rena's mother and yuki suddenly appeared.. :?
I'm really confuse author-san, please give me light.. :banghead:
Update soon. :bow:

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 11:08:34 AM »
junrena  :deco:
please update soon~

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 12:00:13 PM »
Woah another WMatsui fic, my favourite OTP  :wub:

So, Rena is a rich but from different mom, interesting  :D

Jun is brave, good job Jun, u will love Rena in the end  :lol:

Yuki is in, so is there a chance for mayuki  XD

Update soon, can't wait for chapter one soon~  :P
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 01:01:59 PM »
Wow...... Jun you're so brave. Please take care Rena ....

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) Chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »
Hi all, yeah another Wmatsui.

I need to work out for another fanfic also. But this one, seem caught my brain for these few day. so this is it, it is not a perfect fanfic. but I hope you all enjoy to read it.

And this is chapter 1, this will at least tell you everything you need to know. I hope it will not make people confuse.

Chapter I : One night change everything

After Rena step mother leave, Jun then close the door and look at Rena. He find it awkward since he didn’t really remember what has happened.  He just remembered saving a girl from being raped and after that blank..

Jun : um.. My name is Matsui Jun. Nice to meet you. Say.. are we really do that? I am sorry I take some action, saying we are dating and such..

Rena : My name is Matsui Rena. don’t worry matsui san, we didn’t do anything. And thanks for helping me even tough I think you don’t remember anything.

Jun : no. I still remember that I saved you from that guy. After that… I don’t remember. Sorry..

Seeing Jun pout, make Ren make giggle. And unconsciously, he said

Jun : beautiful nee..

It make Rena blushed.

Jun : umn.. do you mind to tell me what exactly happened yesterday?

Rena : umn..

Yesterday event
Rena Pov
My name is Matsui Rena, I am the daughter of the Nagoya Hotel owner. But, I am the child that born from my father second marriage. But my life is never a happy life, my mother died when I was small. So, I never really remembered my mother.  But I know that she is a very gentle mom, and sometimes I always dream about her, patting me and telling me a story until I fall a sleep.

That day, I meet this man, Jun kun. Nagoya hotel is made some anniversary and there are a lot of people that come to the hotel, because they make some event and some special discount for reservation. My father who rarely go home invited a lot of his friend, and he told me to participated in that event. So, I wear a beautiful kimono and head to the event. don’t get me wrong, it is not because I don’t like to wear any dress, but our family is quite traditional. Even our hotel still are well know of its unique and antique. Beside I love to wear kimono, so it is not a problem for me.

That day, my step mother introduce me to Furukawa family’s son, Furukawa Airi. Furukawa family is known for their successful business in Nagoya, so they are very rich family. I don’t really like their son. As I know Airi san is known as a jerk. He always love to play girl heart, some of my friend has become his pray and end up with a broken heart. And before he leave them, he will always ask for sex. But to show my manner, I greet him and show him some respect. But it was a bad idea after all.

When night come, I excuse to go back to my room. But, somebody followed me and it turn out to be Airi. 

End of Pov

Airi : Rena san, you know you are so beautiful tonight. I never know that you are this beautiful.

Rena : Thank You, it is late, so I need to go back now Airi san. Now if you excuse me.

Before I can go, he take my hand and locked me in the wall. I try to resist but, he is too strong.

Airi : not so fast, Rena san. You know, I hate to say it, but lately I haven’t find any interest girl in this town. And how about you and me dating? I am sure your
parent will be happy to hear that.

Rena : Airi san, please let go of me. I am not interested in dating any body right now.

Airi : hm… come on baby, how about I make you feel good tonight so you will change your mind?

Rena : No!! please let go of me.

Because of the loud music in the building, not many people notice Rena scream. And it make Airi easier to touch Rena body freely out of her will. He started to undress Rena upper kimino and give her a kiss in her neck. She try to resist but, her hand is being lock by Airi and he is really much powefull.

Rena : no.. please.. somebody please help me

Rena started to cry, because she can’t free herself and she silently curse her weak body, she is never good with sport or athletic activity.  She just close her eyes and crying silently. She try to struggle but, each time she struggle Airi grip become more tighter. It pain her very much.

Airi : suush, don’t cry Rena, I really like you. Maybe I will consider you as one of my future wife. Hm.. I never know you have this smooth skin inside. I always though you have some sickness because of your pale skin.

As Airi want to continue his action, there is somebody who just go out from the building and look for some fresh air. Yep! That man is Matsui Jun. He is drunk and when he walk to Hotel Park, he saw somebody in the corner of the building. It is dark, but he can see what has happened.

Jun : hey! It is not good to do that thing in here. Get a room you guys.

Rena : Help! I ..umptt

Airi close her mouth and looked at Jun

Airi : looks why don’t you mind your own business?

Jun : but, I think I hear some scream. And it come from that girl behind you. So even though it is not my problem, but I see somebody need some help. So release her now.

Jun finally regain his composure abit.  And Airi a bit pissed off. Airi then let go of Rena and go to Jun direction and punch him. It make Jun angry, he then counter Airi, by punching him twice. It make Airin fall down and he run away. Airi is never a athletic guy. He always bully the weak one with his gang. Of course his gang just want his money, as they always listen to him. But now, he is alone and Jun’s punches make him realize he can’t win from Jun.

Jun : this for the girl you molest and this for my face.

Airi : cih! You will remember this. I will never forget about this!

After saying that Airi run away. Jun then looked at Rena. And checking her if she is okay. That when their eyes meet

Jun pov
what a beautiful eyes. A brunette eyes. Too bad, now it looks like afraid, hurt.  It full of tears. Somehow it hurt my heart so much. so I try to wipe her tears from her face. And when I touch her face, I can feel her face is very smooth. Ahh… such a beautiful girl. And those lip of hers really make me want to kiss her.
Hm.. she stopped crying, that’s good. And now she is smiling at me. Ahh… so beautiful.  I realize her kimono is a bit lose, so I take off my jacket and give it to her. And I think she is blushing. So cute.. 

End of Pov

Jun slapped his face to make him regain his logic, before his lust taken over. But, because of the alcohol, his lust is taken over.

Jun : beautiful…

With that he then kiss Rena. Rena was shocked by his reaction, but she felt different from where Airi kiss. From the kiss, Rena feel some butterfly and she is answered back to Jun kiss. After the kiss, Jun hugged her and looks like want to pass out already. So Rena search his pocket hoping that she find his hotel key. And she find it.  Luckily it is near so she helping Jun to reach for his room.

Inside the room, Rena want to throw Jun body to the bed and plan to leave after that. But Jun then make some movement and it make Rena tripped. So both of them are now in the bed. Jun now is in Rena top and he somehow manage to pinned down Rena. She try to move away and free herself, but..

Jun :  no… don’t leave me. I .. I will be a good boy. Please..

Looks like Jun is dreaming something, Jun tighter his hug, and it really trapped Rena. 

End of yesterday event.

Jun : sumimassen!! It is my fault after all.

Rena : no.. you don’t mean anything evil. Beside we just really sleeping together. 

Jun : i..

Before Jun finished his word, there is a door bel. So he go to open the door and turn out it is Yuki.

Kashiwagi Yuki
Yuki is Matsui  Rena childhood friend, her family has been working for Rena family as butler that serve Rena family. As now she is working for Rena family to replace her father that died in the accident together with Rena mom.
Yuki give a dead glare to Jun, she is hate Jun for messing Rena live. She know Jun will give Rena more trouble after this. And she come with that bad news.
Yuki : Rena sama, your father is looking for you.

Rena : I understand. I will go now.

end of Chapter 1

sorry if for bad english. anyway enjoy.  please check my other fanfic. Hope you all like it.

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 06:00:56 PM »
Oh so that's what happened..  XD
I grasped everything now..  :lol:
Jun is so cool, so here Yuki is woman not a guy. I thought it will be a love triangle between JunxRenaxYuki.  :?
Maybe I was wrong.  :panic:
Thanks author-san for your fast update..  :thumbsup
Waiting for the next chapter soon..  :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 01:23:40 AM »
Oh ih ih cant wait more longer for the next chapter

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 04:02:17 AM »
rena is in trouble ~

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 11:45:39 AM »
Woah nice Jun  :thumbup , Airin how dare u  :angry:

Rena's in trouble but I'm sure Jun will help her  8)

Update soon~  :w00t:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 05:51:48 AM »
ah~ the title definitely caught my attention :on drink:
but yeah, i didnt expect Airi to be such a jerk.  :stoned:

BUT, Jun's just sooo gentleman here towards Rena~~  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

UGH, I just hope that Rena's father wasnt as mean as her step mom  :smhid
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:46:07 AM by yuuchans »

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 11:20:44 AM »
Ahhhh wmatsui gb fanfic  :wub: :wub: Jun so cool and kind~ :inlove: hm~ there is Yuki so that means Mayu will coming soon in this fic? 8)
Please update soon!!! :cow:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) Chapter 1
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2015, 02:44:59 AM »
you know what? the title caught my attention hehe
oh it's gender bender wMatsui, Jun helped Rena~
yep, at first I also though that Yuki will be boy too In here (renayuki~) and too bad airin as a jerk here haha
really want your next update
rena is really in trouble~  :twisted:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2015, 06:43:27 PM »
Well, i am sorry if the this chapter become lamer and lamer, but i promise to update and continue the story till the end.
Enjoy and Sorry for the bad Eng. :sweatdrop:

My instant girlfriend chapter 2
Chapter 2 : Let's get married

Jun : wait! I will come with you.

Rena : no, it is ok. This is my family matter, and I am sure my father will understand about my situation.

Jun : are you sure?

Rena : un.. now, please excuse me.

With that Rena leave Jun and she prepare herself to meet her father, Matsui Kenzou. Actually, she rarely meet her father, because her father always busy, he never have a time for his family. Well, he used to be a nice father to Rena and a great husband for Rena’s mother, but everything change after Rena’s mother died. He began to overwork and rarely go home. But Rena know that her father will understand her circumstance.

Rena : otou sama, I am here.

Kenzou : come in.

Rena then come inside the room, inside there is Rena step mother and her father along with Yuki. She then sit in front of them.

Kenzou : Rena, it is true that you have stain yourself with a guy, that even you never met?

Rena : no otou sama, I will never stain our family name. I..

“Liar!!!”

The middle age woman scream. She is Rena step mother, Matsumoto Akiko. She is the first wife of Matsui Kenzou, but because she can’t have any child.  Kenzou was force to remarried with Rena mother, but Kenzou himself didn’t object because he doesn’t love Akiko from the first time. He was force to married with Akiko due to family engagement.

Akiko : I saw her in the bed with a guy, and her kimono is loosen. Whatever she had done that night, definitely will stain Matsui name. this girl need to be punish. For our family tradition, who has stain herself that’s mean she has stain the matsui family name.

Rena : otou sama..

Rena know that her stepmother will not let this matter pass by, but she hoped her father will help her in this case. she know that her family rule is strict and traditional. As the punishment for what had happened is bad, she need to leave this house and never bear the matsui name again. Or, she can choose to married. But she doesn’t want to burden Jun again, he has save her for being rape by Airi and she can’t ask Jun to married her, just because they ‘slept’ together in the same bed. But, by as their family rule, the girl who has not married may not slept with other man in the same bed. Because it’s mean she has stain herself and her family name.

Kenzou : Rena, do you deny that you have sleep together with a man? In one room other than your blood related?

Rena : …

Kenzou : why? Rena.. why you stay silent! Is there something you can’t tell your father?!

Rena : …

Rena didn’t dare to answer of what had happened.  She know that Matsui family is a good friend with Furukawa family, especially her father and Airi father, and due to some circumstance, Rena family have some debt with Furukawa family, if she tell her father the truth, she doesn’t think that will help her. Beside, it also her fault, she ended up sleep in the same bed with Jun. 

Kenzou : did.. that guy force you? Did you two do it together? Or he force you to do it?

Rena : no, otou sama. It is not his fault.

Akiko : so it is your fault right?! If it is not that man fault, then this is your fault?

Rena : I …

But suddenly, the door opened. And there is Jun. Actually he is really worried about Rena. Well, he has seen Rena’s stepmother act toward her, and he worried that her father is the same kind of her stepmother. So he ended up following Rena.  And he has been ear dropping from just now.

Jun Pov
I know what I do is wrong. Well, not like everything is right from the start. But, when I saw that witch come and slap Rena, I can’t bear to get worried do I? I know that I just met her one day, and I just know her for a short time. But, somehow I have that feeling, the feeling that want to protect her. And I can sense she is in trouble. I followed her to one room, well that room is big!

But this room is traditional tatami room, somehow this building is different from other building in this hotel. So, I guess this is  the leader room eh? such a traditional family. Somehow I manage to ear dropping, what they has talked. And looks like I am right, Rena is in trouble. I need to protect her, it is not her fault.
It is my fault.

End of Jun pov
Everybody is surprise by Jun appearance, especially her stepmother, she is quiet angry about Jun appearance.

Jun : My name is Matsui Jun, nice to meet you, Matsui san. I am sorry for my rudeness, but I willing to take some responsibility of what I have done.

Kenzou : very well young man, but do you understand that it is not that easy?Do you know what responsibility you need to bear?  If you think by married my daughter everything will be over and done then you are wrong!

Jun : it is my fault in the first time, so I willing to take any responsibility.

Rena : no.. It is not your fault Matsui san, it’s..

Rena didn’t finish her word as, Jun touch her hand and make an eyes contact with her. As if saying it is ok. Everything will be okay.

Kenzou see that that Jun is very determinate, and he can see that Jun really want to protect Rena. actually Kenzou is aware of Jun ear dropping so do Yuki, but Kenzou prevent Yuki to stop Jun. He want to know what will this guy do. He know that Rena will not do anything that will stain her family name. But, his wife will not let this thing go as easily as him, she will insist him to follow the rule. The worst is, Rena can be gone from this house.

Kenzou : Alright, Matsui Jun, you better keep your word. Rena, I see no other option. So I will prepare your marriage, about the other responsibility, we will talked about it later young man.

Akiko : but, anata! How about the punishment? She has break our family rule.

Kenzou : and I see there is no need for Rena punishment. As there is someone who is willing to take that punishment. 

With that Kenzou leave the room, followed by Akiko and Yuki. Leaving Rena with Jun inside alone. There is a silent between them.

Rena : why..? why do you willing to take so many action for me Jun? Do you know what punishment that will waiting for you? Are you willing to become part of our family?

Jun : umn.. I know that you just met me for one day, and saying married is a something that you can’t easily say. But, I want you to know that I am serious of what I am talking about, and don’t worry Rena chan, I will do it. And I am sure I can. Let’s get married, Rena.

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 2
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2015, 11:39:07 PM »
 :twothumbs
Waiting for more!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~