JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow

Author Topic: 2011 Korea Times Music Festival @ Hollywood Bowl in LOS ANGELES (p.1 UPDATE!)  (Read 82818 times)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: 2011 Korea Times Music Festival @ Hollywood Bowl in LOS ANGELES
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2011, 09:54:57 AM »
^Sure, if I manage to get one. With the whole debacle last year, we'll see how it fares this year. lol

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »
I'm trying my luck at pool tickets online and then having someone call on the phone. So HOPEFULLY this will work out. I'm really wanting pool >.<

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2011, 06:33:23 PM »
If anything I was gonna aim for a garden box ticket, but need 4 people for that. lol

Wut, there's a minimum? ^__^;  uh. If you haven't gotten 4 yet, I'll buy one.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2011, 07:05:29 PM »
WOO! Got 2 pool tickets :D
Section D Row 4, Seats 1 &2!!!! Right at the stage :D

So excited~! :otomerika:

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
Site is back up for those trying to get through online~ Pool A and E is still available~

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2011, 11:19:40 PM »
SCORE! Go Odango :heart: :heart: :jphip:

I'll effort JAY ain't no party like a :hipheart: PARTY!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2011, 01:18:36 AM »
So after camping out overnight at the box office, I managed to nab 6 pool circle tickets.

Section D
Row 6 12, 13, 14
Row 7 12, 13, 14

I would've gotten more, but $1650 is already pricey since I don't know how many JPHiPsters would buy extras off me. Currently trying to confirm with some people who want to reserve those tickets with me. Only 3 of those tickets are reserved at the moment, so any JPHiPsters who REALLY WANT pool circle seats let me know...we'll work something out.

Pisses me off that right after I got those and the lady checked for 2 PC tickets for these two girls, the entire Row 7 Seats 1-7 or opened up.  Seat 1 for Section D is super ideal. I was tempted to cut in and say I'll take that entire row, but I didn't want to be rude.

I'm just glad I got this all done by 10:15AM. 4 hours of battling the server got me GB6 last year. I'm camping at the box office from now on for KMF lol.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2011, 07:29:49 AM »
DOPEASS SCORE DINBUTT! :bow: I'd camp out with you but I'm so fucking far away. LAYERS! FLEECE! lol

wonder if shit's all sold out?

Offline enigMatt

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2011, 08:51:11 AM »
any chance of reserving one of those pool seats for me? i'm waiting to see if i get my credentials and need a backup plan just in case

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2011, 09:43:07 AM »
Woke up late this morning that I even missed Dinny's txt. lol

Failed trying to get one online and then had to leave the house.

If I'm not part of that 3 reserve, I'll get one off of you Din.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2011, 07:45:13 PM »
It seems the garden boxes are already sold out, but there's still terrace boxes. Can't really think if there's that much of a difference between them part from the terrace boxes being further from the stage. Anyone knows for sure?

Jay, I'd love to share a box with you (I just made that sound awesome), do you know anyone else who wanna party up in one?
[/url]

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
Sev, we already shared a box and a bed last year, I don't think we could get any gayer.

I'm down for a terrace box. It can't be much further away from our last row garden box last year. I'm sure we could get other people to share the box with (Dai, Ten, Boy, Ping).

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2011, 12:35:07 AM »
I'll look into as soon as I can. I pmed you back on facebook, and I think I can get to this later tonight!
[/url]

Offline phivo

« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2011, 01:25:29 AM »
Hi Rev2HD,

I would love to buy 2 tickets from you if you have them available. Please email me: phinomenal@hotmail.com or PM me. I tried PMing you but couldn't.

Server ate my 2 pool circle tickets when it crashed - I was literally a second away from checking out.

Thanks! :)

So after camping out overnight at the box office, I managed to nab 6 pool circle tickets.

Section D
Row 6 12, 13, 14
Row 7 12, 13, 14

I would've gotten more, but $1650 is already pricey since I don't know how many JPHiPsters would buy extras off me. Currently trying to confirm with some people who want to reserve those tickets with me. Only 3 of those tickets are reserved at the moment, so any JPHiPsters who REALLY WANT pool circle seats let me know...we'll work something out.

Pisses me off that right after I got those and the lady checked for 2 PC tickets for these two girls, the entire Row 7 Seats 1-7 or opened up.  Seat 1 for Section D is super ideal. I was tempted to cut in and say I'll take that entire row, but I didn't want to be rude.

I'm just glad I got this all done by 10:15AM. 4 hours of battling the server got me GB6 last year. I'm camping at the box office from now on for KMF lol.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 01:30:53 AM by phivo »

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2011, 01:44:43 AM »
Hi Rev2HD,

I would love to buy 2 tickets from you if you have them available. Please email me: phinomenal@hotmail.com or PM me. I tried PMing you but couldn't.

Server ate my 2 pool circle tickets when it crashed - I was literally a second away from checking out.

I'm sorry, but as of now 5 other members have asked to take those tickets.

1. me
2. Limit
3. Kimuuu
4. enigMatt
5. Ping
6. Fenrir

One of the spots is not definite, and I don't know when they'll know for sure. Perhaps check back later...but I have another request in queue already. I should probably say this too: Honestly, chances for someone signing up just to ask for a ticket is very low. My JPHiP family gets dibs, see the names of the members in first post in the thread. I'm not trying to exclude people, I hope you understand.

I feel your pain though, I had the server eat 2 PC tickets from me last year during checkout. This is why I ended up driving 350 miles south to the box office and camping out overnight this year lol.

Offline phivo

« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »
Hi Rev2HD,

Thank you for the prompt response! I absolutely understand and appreciate your insights. I know it was a long shot but I had to try you know?

Thanks again and take care.

:)

Hi Rev2HD,

I'm sorry, but as of now 5 other members have asked to take those tickets.

1. me
2. Limit
3. Kimuuu
4. enigMatt
5. Ping
6. Fenrir

One of the spots is not definite, and I don't know when they'll know for sure. Perhaps check back later...but I have another request in queue already. I should probably say this too: Honestly, chances for someone signing up just to ask for a ticket is very low. My JPHiP family gets dibs, see the names of the members in first post in the thread. I'm not trying to exclude people, I hope you understand.

I feel your pain though, I had the server eat 2 PC tickets from me last year during checkout. This is why I ended up driving 350 miles south to the box office and camping out overnight this year lol.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2011, 02:39:40 AM »
Hi Rev2HD,

Thank you for the prompt response! I absolutely understand and appreciate your insights. I know it was a long shot but I had to try you know?

Thanks again and take care.

:)

Ah! Thank you for understanding phivo, I didn't want to come off sounding mean or anything. D: But seriously, I wish you luck on hunting for those tickets! Keep checking the site, over time some of those pool circle tickets may be re-released. :D

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »
I'd be in for some tickets but I think I'll wait or the list of acts...

I don't know...

Should I?

Any chance for some Super Junior, Shinee, 2pm, or U-Kiss, or Big Bang maybe????
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 12:45:19 PM by lemonmilktea »
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2011, 09:26:08 AM »
I'd be in for some tickets but I think I'll wait or the list of acts...

I don't know...

Should I?

Any chance for some Super Junior, Shinee, 2pm, or U-Kiss, or Big Bang maybe????

SM Entertainment is declining this one since the payout is shit, so no chance of Super Junior and SHINee. YG opted to send Big Bang to Japan, so they are out too. Kinda pointless for them to come out for something that when they can make money elsewhere.

2PM and U-kiss are chances, though. U-kiss is more likely.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2011, 07:12:56 AM »
^ Last year was the worst line-up they had in years so I wouldn't base the artist's who could come on that. DBSK came when they were at the height of their career, so don't rule out big names.

Korea Times rescheduled the event specifically to accommodate a big name artist. Seeing that Big Bang's Japan Tour doesn't start till May, that may be an indicator. Also, SM artists have attended quite a few of the KMF's in the past, they didn't last year because of the SM Town concert. I don't believe they'll be doing another big SM Town group concert, so it might be a possibility that one of their groups shows up. However, I don't think Super Junior will attend. Reason being that Leeteuk stated that they will be bring their next round of concerts to cities outside of Asia as well, and I believed he mentioned America. So I don't think SM would send them when there is the probability that they'll have a concert on their own. Also, I believe they'll be releasing their next album around that time, so it would conflict.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow