JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes

Author Topic: [US] Shia LaBeouf  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[US] Shia LaBeouf
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »
Shia LaBeouf

Shia Saide LaBeouf (pronounced /ˈʃaɪə ləˈbʌf/ "SHY-uh luh-BUFF"; born June 11, 1986) is an American actor, voice actor, and comedian. LaBeouf began his comedy career when he was 10 years old, and then launched his acting career in 1998 at the age of 12. He became known among younger audiences for his part in the Disney Channel series Even Stevens, also appearing in three Disney TV movies. In 2003, LaBeouf made his film debut in Holes, also appearing in the lead role in The Battle of Shaker Heights the same year.

In 2005, LaBeouf made his transition from teen roles in The Greatest Game Ever Played. In 2007, he starred as the leads in Disturbia and Transformers, and the following year he appeared in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as Indiana's son. LaBeouf reprised his role as Sam Witwicky in the Transformers sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and will also appear in New York, I Love You in 2009. LaBeouf's upcoming films include the lead roles in The Associate, and Wall Street 2. In May 2009, LaBeouf made his directorial debut by directing Cage's music video for the single "I Never Knew You".

Links
Shia LaBeouf Fan
IMDB
Wikipedia

GQ (June 2008)

Shia LaBeouf "Indiana Jones" on Jimmy Kimmel Live 5-23-08

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Re: [US] Shia LaBeouf
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 12:56:48 AM »
you know... i really like Shia (nohomo). not sure what it is about him, but he entertains me.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline bellevita

Re: [US] Shia LaBeouf
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 12:46:51 AM »
yeah i dont see what people like about him , i think he is funny but i dont think he is a heart throb :?

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes