JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Discord - Kuroi Case

Author Topic: Sudden Wonderland [Wmatsui] Chapter III (24/01/15)  (Read 7667 times)

Offline beansprout

• friedbeansprout
Sudden Wonderland [Wmatsui] Chapter III (24/01/15)
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »
Hey ya people ! finally im back with new chapter for this fic. Sorry i took so long for the update, i was busy doing stuffs  :D
Oh and thanks to my ador(k)able fellow aliens mynotsorandomshiz for the proof reading and stuff  :P
Here,enjoy !

Chapter III

The past few days were really hectic for Jurina, who was so busy with her latest project.  She had a sleepover at Mayu’s house and ask for Mayu’s help to start the first phase of her project.

“Here, we have to make this part more simple. Please put your idealism aside. I'm sure this is a great idea to catch the public’s attention. Just make a simple version of this.”

They’re in Mayu’s room debating for some idea for the CM.

“Seriously Mayu, I'm squeezing my brain out for this and yet there's still lots of mistakes here and there. I'm afraid I’ll embarrass myself in front of my team, they’re all seniors like you.” Jurina sighed and rested her head on the desk.

“I said this is not going to be easy but, you’ll have me help you anytime you need. All you need now is go grab a drink somewhere or maybe ask someone for a date. It’s the weekend, don't you have plans?” Mayu stood from her bed and patted Jurina’s head.

“Weekend? Plan? Oh Shit !” Jurina jerked up from her previous position, she mentally face palmed herself for being busy this whole week and have completely forgotten that tomorrow she will meet Rena.

“What? Missed something?”

“It’s Rena. I will meet her tomorrow. I should buy something good to wear. Since, first impressions are important, right? But... It’s already 8 p.m, I can't make it to department store and I'm too tired to go shopping.” Jurina grabbed her bag and lazily put her things in it.

“Rena? Your mysterious princess? I can't believe you still kept in touch with her all these years. So you will finally meet her tomorrow you? How do you feel?” Mayu sat on the chair beside Jurina, interest glimmered in her eyes. Jurina stopped what she was doing, leaned back on the chair and stared blankly at the ceiling.

“You know, my heart is in such a mess right now. If I were a firework, I could explode anytime now because of the excitement.”

“Im curious what kind of person she is. Wait… Don’t tell me she’s someone you like??”

“Mayu…Is it that obvious?” Jurina’s eyes still glued to the ceiling, lost her thoughts somewhere.

“Oh my god, Jurina. How come? You haven’t meet her before, what if she’s not the person like you imagined?” Mayu crossed her arms and looked at Jurina with disbelief.

“Imagined? Your statement makes me sound like someone who needs psychological treatment.” Jurina snap from her train of thoughts and looked at Mayu, one brow raised.

“Is this also the reason why you rejected the few girls I set for you on every mixer party?”

“Partly yes, but, it’s not the main reason. I'm just not in the mood for a new relationship during those times.” Jurina said, sounding guilty.

“So, did you already tell her about your feeling? I mean...confessed?”

“Confess? there’s no way I can confess to her. It will risk our friendship and I'm sure she’ll run away from me. She’s so damn straight, Mayu.” Jurina ran her fingers through her hair, a habit she has when frustrated.

“How do you know if she’s straight? Have you asked her?”

“No,but she has a boyfriend and they’ve been dating for years.” Jurina smiled bitterly

“Pfft, I have a lot of gay friends and they also have a heterosexual relationship to fool people, to fool society, to look normal. You never know until you confess, Jurina”

“So, what should I do? What if she rejects me?”

“Confess of course ! What if she rejects you? Move on and find someone else. Rejection is the risk of confessions, at least she will know how you feel.” Mayu patted the younger girl's back and smiled.

“What about you? Are you already over Kashiwagi Yuki? Have you found someone else?” Jurina asked, hitting the bull's eye.

“Don’t divert the topic, silly !” Mayu flicked Jurina’s forehead and frowned. Leaving her junior laughing hysterically, amused with her friend’s act.

“Well... I will think about the confession. I hope tomorrow goes well. Oh, It’s getting late, I should go back to my apartment.”  Jurina yawned and finally excuse herself from Mayu.

After the sleepover on Mayu’s house,  I finally went back to my apartment tonight. It’s almost 10 p.m and the last train already departed half an hour ago. Mayu offered to drive me home but I choose to order a cab, it’s dangerous for a girl to drive alone this late anyway.

While I'm on my way home inside the taxi cab, Mayu’s words about confession keep echoing inside my head. I'm contemplating whether I should or not.

What if I confessed then she’s clearly not into girl or same gender relationship ? or maybe the worst..what if she’s homophobic? There’s a 100 % chance she will leave me and maybe hate me. But the other side of me says it’s best to know the truth. Though it may come bitter, it's better than keep on hoping and wondering how she feels about me.

Should I? Or should I not?

It’s really frustrating not be able to tell the one you love that you love her because you are both girls. I think there’s no way my love can be fulfilled. Romantic relationships between girls is such a taboo.

The birds are chirping happily on the branch, the sun shines brightly outside, the day I’ve been waiting for years has come.

I checked my phone and it’s still 7 in the morning. It’s not usual for me to be such an early bird, especially on the weekends.  Actually, I barely had some sleep last night so maybe I should apply some makeup to keep the dark circles under my eyes hidden.

I took a train to the park we planned to meet, it’s about 30 minutes from the station near my apartment. Not long after that, I arrived at the park. The park is quite crowded, there are kids running here and there, some elders doing weird body exercise or calisthenics... I don’t know, and people that just sit on the grass enjoying their picnic.

I was wandering around the park, looking for the familiar figure that I knew from my computer screen for years. Too many people here, I should call her.

“Hello?”

“Rena? Where are you? I'm already at the park right now.” I asked as I kept searching.

“Me too ! Just arrived ten minutes ago. Where is your exact spot?”

“Um…I'm standing near the water fountain. It’s on the right side of the jogging track.”

“Water…Fountain? Ah ! I think I can see you, wait there!” She said then she hung up the phone.

I'm looking to the left and the right, still no signs of someone walking towards me. I reached for my phone from my jeans pocket. I was about to call Rena again when suddenly, I felt someone tugging my t-shirt. There she is: egg-shaped face, creepy adorable smile, beautiful dark brown orbs, and the unusual pale white skin with slight blush appear on her cheeks. She's right in front of me. 

Matsui Rena.

Clad in a knee-length maroon skirt, same toned blouse top, leather camera bag sling on her shoulder, and wind gently blowing her shoulder-length black hair. Suddenly, I feel  everything around me move in slow motion.. I don’t know who just suddenly playing Louis Armstrong’s "What A Wonderful World" as a background music.. Or am I just imagining it?

Everything was just like that perfect scene from the movies.

“Jurina?” She said, waving her hand in front of me, bring me back to reality.

“H-huh?” Still in a daze because of this beauty in front of me. Unable to say something but, only broken syllables were made.

“No hi or hello? It’s me, Rena!”

“Rena-chan? Oh my god ! finally you’re here ! haha of course !” I said with an awkward laugh. I'm usually not this nervous when I meet people for the first time.

“You’re really taller than me, eh? Ah, I'm glad to finally see you! Flesh and blood.” She pulled me into a hug, and the loud thumping of my heartbeat inside went crazy.

This is not good.

The awkward tension melted, and now, we're already chatting comfortably like we usually do. We walked aimlessly around the park, talked about everything and took many photos. I like the way she talks, how she motions her hand while she speaks, how she clap her hands when she laughs to my silly jokes, and how she tugs her hair behind her ear. It’s not the first time I see her facial expression, but well, the digital interaction and real life approach is obviously different. Seeing her angelic face this close is really something.

After getting tired of walking, we decided to rest on the nearby bench under sakura trees. I told her to wait there while I fetch some canned juice and crepes on the shop nearby. After 10 minutes on the queue line, I'm back with two canned juice and two raspberry crepes in my hand.

“What took you so long? Jeez, I'm starving to death here.” She whined like a kid and it made my heart skip a beat. Beside her mature personality, I like this side of her sometimes and makes me want to spoil her.

“Didn’t you see the long queue line over there? Here, catch!” I said, throwing the canned juice in a beautiful arc towards her.

“In this big park with lot of people there’s only two snack bar here? And it’s summer, people sweats and drinks a lot. Of course the queue will be crazy.” Rena kept complaining and talking nonsense.

“You’re really a different person when you’re hungry, huh?” I opened the crepe wrapper and handed the sweet thing to her.

Silence.

For few seconds only sound of Rena munching her food can be heard. I watched her eating happily.

“Mhm… This is good ! You’re not eating?”

“Ah! Yes of course. Watching you eat like this really entertains me haha. Hey, you spilled some cream around your mouth. How clumsy.” I wiped the cream on the right side of her lips with my thumb then licked the cream to clean my thumb.
Again, I don’t know if it’s just my imagination or not but I think her face becomes redder than before.

Don’t tell me… She’s embarrassed?

“Hey you ! D-don’t do that ! I-it’s embarrassing” She slapped me playfully, her face really is redder.

“I like this shy Rena-chan, cute ! hahaha. By the way, how did you easily found me in the middle of the crowd?”

“Your t-shirt. It’s that the t-shirt I gave you last year, right? Not many people here wear that t-shirt since it’s limited edition. And of course your silly face and that middle parted bangs of yours ! haha”

Sigur Rόs*! This band is my favorite since I listen to the CDs you gave me along with this shirt, this band is amazing. Though I don’t know what they’re singing since it’s on Icelandic language, the music is really,relaxing in mysterious way”

“I told you, they’re amazing. You should listen to their songs while enjoying the beautiful Aurora Borealis there in Iceland. I was literally crying back then, it really is stunning.” She showed me the picture she took on Iceland, the Aurora Borealis phenomenon.

“You’re such a lucky dorky hipster, are you? And you influenced me with your weird taste of music.”

“Discovering new music that not many people listen is somehow satisfying. It makes me feel special, feels like they sing only for me.” Rena explained while continuously taking my photos.

“Hey stop taking my photos only! That's not fair.” I protested and stole the camera from her hand.

“Come on, it’s not everyday I can captured various expressions of Jurina ! If only I could---ah wait I have a phone call.” She rummaged her bag searching for the buzzing phone.

“Hello? Yes? Ah yeah, I already met Jurina here. No, it’s depend on my schedule here. I’ll be back on Tuesday maybe. Un... I know, of course she will! I’ll giving this to her soon. Yeah, take care of yourself. Bye” She hung up the phone.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s Zaki, I told him I'm gonna meet you today and he sent his regards to you.”

Miyazaki, or Zaki as what Rena calls him is her boyfriend. They’ve been dating for three years. As far as I know their relationship is complicated, they often break up then get back together. This happens many times. He often makes Rena cry because of unreasonable things. I don’t know what kept her glued to that man all these years.

“Ah Zaki-san… Send my hello to him too.”  I said with bitter smile.

Rena knows me better than anyone else. She knows that I didn't like her boyfriend. She know that I hate him for hurting her multiple times.

She held my hand to reassure and give me that ‘we are okay’ look.

“Actually I wanna give you this. It’s next month… I wish you could be there.” Rena handed a blue colored envelope with few hearts decorated prints . I opened that envelope and suddenly my heart felt like it was stabbed by thousand knives.

It’s written there ‘The Engagement of Matsui Rena and Miyazaki Agata’ engraved in gold colored font.

TBC

oh and the band i mentioned earlier Sigur Rόs is my favorite band from Iceland, here if you guys wanna check :p
See you on the next chapter !

Offline matsuints-b

Re: Sudden Wonderland [Wmatsui] Chapter III (24/01/15)
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 04:10:44 PM »
Zaki-san, go away!!!!!!
:((
Jyu, please don't give up!!!!

Moyashi-san, please update this fiction soon . . .
Or else I'll . . .

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 04:40:26 PM »
Trouble in paradise... Interesting!
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2015, 07:49:10 PM »
Oh shit!!!

Rena going to get married?!?

What Jurina going to do

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2015, 11:48:54 PM »
Easy Jurina, it's just "engagement" not "marry" you still can steal her! Come on, confess to her already!!!

Next chapter please (۳º̩̩́cº̩̩̀)۳

Offline mynotsorandomshiz

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2015, 10:57:34 PM »
I hope yer still open for my idea that the boyfriend would barge in their date while carrying a chainsaw. :v
You guys should be ready for the next chapter. Cheers for the good work beansprout! ╰(°ㅂ°)╯

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2015, 11:45:32 PM »
Easy Jurina, it's just "engagement" not "marry" you still can steal her! Come on, confess to her already!!!

Next chapter please (۳º̩̩́cº̩̩̀)۳

my fav quote ever :D

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2015, 12:04:37 AM »
Well rena straight right? She has those engagement letter,that mean she straight...its hard to believe she foolis her true self in mariage level

Offline KashiwagiRena

• ecchi
  • Yahooo~
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 04:53:28 PM »
Wah rena engagement with zaki-san...why rena still seeing jurina as little sister  :cry:,anyway update soon please :thumbsup

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 07:23:07 PM »
Aww man the antagonist is here !
I agree with mynotsorandomshiz-san hahaha
Make Zaki suddenly barge in their date while carrying a chainsaw  :lol:

Btw nice fic ! Really looking forward on the next chapt  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Discord - Kuroi Case