JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Komacchau Na

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 133739 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Kai is such a playboy here  :smhid
But I like it! :D :D
Seems like there'll be a lot of trouble coming from Ray  :roll:
Behave well~ Kai~  :D :D

Offline acchaniu

• ILoveAcchan and ILoveFanFics
Ohh that scene was
 :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed:
haha Poor Ray tsk tsk tsk
and why did you make my acchan cry?  :scolding:
 Update Soon  :prayers:
or I will  :onionwhip: :on voodoo: :on thumbb: :on kimbo: YOU
KaiRay?!  :mon wtfmm: :mon headbang:
KaiAcchan?!  :gmon bang: :gmon sing: :mon angel:
whahaha salamat po

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Kai.... what now? Acchan or Ray ???

:banghead:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
NO, please. I want KaixAcchan not KaixRay :(

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Wait for the next chapters or maybe the Part two/sequel ..
I'll confirm it now, this will be Kai x Acchan  :cow:
BUT there's some twist in the story  :kekeke:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
So it will be KaixAcchan :inlove:. What kind of twist it will be :twisted:?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
ok i dont have regret for that!!1.. make acchan fight for kai.. she leave him alone so much time she needs to know that if you let him alone so long time.. you can loose him...

the scene wow like it so much..

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥

Chapter 7: Atsuko's Secret

"Why does every time we're in that couch, there's always something happening between us?! Is that a temptation couch?! Arrg! I'm being insane again!" Kai thought.

After the incident that happened between him and Atsuko, they just go to their dorm to help Mayu who almost finished arranging their things. Kai and Atsuko still treated each other like before; just like nothing happened even though they still remember their supposed to be making love scene. When the night comes, everyone in the dorm are now sleeping except for Kai and Atsuko. Both of them are just lying on their own bed and having a deep thinking. Kai is now looking at his phone and still thinking if he will mail the Diva or not. He really didn't mean to hurt her, he also wanted to be with her but at the same time he also wanted to be with Atsuko which is really impossible to happen. He knows what will happen if the Diva and the Ace are together, both of them will cause a super world war. Without knowing, Kai is now looking at Ray's picture on his phone and suddenly he decided that he will talk to her tomorrow. In the other room of the dorm, the Ace is just staring at the ceiling and thinking about the midget. She blushes when she think of what will happen next if ever Kai did not broke their kiss. Upon thinking about it, her mood change into a sad one and thought, ‘Does Kai loves Ray?' Atsuko shake her head. 'No! It can't be! I will do anything for Kai! I will fight for him!’ After a deep thinking, both of the people in the different rooms fell asleep. Tomorrow will surely be a new day for them.

The sun starts to shine as the rays from it also starting to strike their windows and it made the trio awake and get up to prepare for school. Kai and Kuu went to the men's room and leave the slow poke Riku. Kuu noticed something on Kai and said,

"Eeeehhh?! What happened to that?!" Kuu pointed on that 'something'

"Waaaaa~!! I don't know! W-w-what am I going to do with this?!" Kai exclaimed and immediately look on what Kuu is pointing.

"It looks. ..........big and hard!". The midget immediately covers that something.

"Don't cover it! Let me see!" Kuu tried to remove Kai's hand but he failed so he continued,

"Owwwwwhh~ I knew it! Tell me who's the reason of that. Is it Ray or Atsuko?" Kuu grinned at the midget who has a red face now.

"Did they make you. ............ you know. Ehe! I told you to stop doing that especially in the evening" Kuu grinned even more.

"I. ..... I. ....... I did not do it! Stop grinning at me!" Kai blushed.

"You did not do it huh? But why it looks like that? You've made it angry!"

"I said stop it!" Kai half-shouted at Kuu. They quickly look at the door when they heard loud thuds of footsteps. Both of them found a sleepy Riku entering the room. Riku opened his eyes widely when he also noticed that something on Kai.

"What happened to that Kai? Hahaha!"

"It's because of Ray and Atsuko!" Riku and Kuu laughed hard when they saw the embarrassed look of the midget.

"Aarrg! Stop it! Waaaa~ what am I going to do with this?! It's really obvious! I don't want the others see this!" The midget didn't know what to do as he looked again on that 'something' part.

"Relax Kai. It's normal you know. Just wait and it will slowly. ......." Riku was interrupted by the panicking Kai.

"No! I can't wait for it! I want it to be gone now!"

"Do you want me to..........cut it?" Kuu smiled like an evil.

"No! I don’t want to!"

"Kai you're over acting you know. I said that it's normal! There's no need to panic if you have a PIMPLE!!"

"Riku is right. Next time if you don't want to have it, avoid sleeping late and lessen thinking about Ray and Atsuko!" Kuu added.

Without knowing, there are two pairs of ears listening to them in the next room for the girls. Atsuko and Yuko heard what they're talking about but they weren’t able to hear the last part when Yuko started to tease Atsuko.

"Acchan! What did you do to Kai? Hahaha! I knew it! That midget is really a pervert!"

"Stop it Yuko!" Atsuko blushed when she remembered again their 'almost making love' scene.

After preparing themselves, they all gather outside and head towards the University. The pimpled Kai covered his pimple by a band aid. When they arrive in the school, Kai approaches Atsuko and hold her hand while they're walking to their club room. As usual, all of the eyes are glued on them.

-In the Club Room-

Here they find Shachou with her assistant Marilyn sitting on the couch and whipping the floor again.

"What's with that early whip? We did not do anything!" Kai, Kuu and Riku said while putting their hands up.

"Don't be afraid I will not whip you today. I'm just happy that Maeda is here again. Welcome back to the band" Shachou smiled at Atsuko.

"Eeeeehhhhhh??!!"

"What's that reaction again?! Things are now back" Atsuko said.

"Ok stop it now. Since Maeda is here again, I have an announcement. I just receive this earlier from the student council president and she said that. ..........." Shachou paused for a while to open the envelope that she's holding and show to them.

"We're going to be the representative of the University for this Year’s Battle of the Bands!"

“Ehh??! Really?! Sugoii~!” everyone said in chorus.

“You’re going to perform our signature song, since our Ace is now here. That song will be back to the top again” everyone nods; they know already what song their Shachou referring to.

“But we have a little problem here ……… The Battle of the Bands will be held on the next two days!” Shachou added.

“WHAAAAAAAAATTT??!!! Why does the SC President always like this?! It’s like the last University’s Party! I’m going to talk to her!” Kai exclaimed and was about to go when Riku said something that made him to stop.

“Go and talk to her if you want to be sexually abuse”

“Hahaha! Nice one Riku” Kuu

“Owh~ don’t tell me even the new SC President likes Kai? Ugh, you’re such a playboy Kai” Atsuko pouted.

“No I’m not!” Kai went near the window and his eyes widened when he saw someone. Kai excused himself and run quickly to approach that person.

“Chotto Kai! Where are you going?! I’m not yet done discussing!” Shachou shouted.

“Gomen Shachou …… I need to chase Ray. I want to talk to her. Bye”

Kai took his leave immediately. Upon hearing those words from Kai, Atsuko’s mood suddenly changed to a sad one. Everyone can see it and they’re worried about their Ace. Their platypus shachou who’s a bit annoyed decided to leave and said that she will just mail them the other details and for now, they just need to practice for it. Yuko with Riku on her side, approach Atsuko to comfort her.

“Are you fine Acchan?” Yuko asked but the Ace unexpectedly hugged her and cried.

“Yukoooo~! It hurts! Does he. ............. really love Ray?” Atsuko cried even more.

“We also don’t know Acchan. That midget still didn’t realize what he really feels”. Yuko

"I can't understand him. ........ On the day that I came back here, we're kissing passionately then suddenly he broke it and I know that he thinks about the Diva. ........ I thought that everything will be back just like before but. ....... It's not!" Atsuko cried harder.

"Let it all out Acchan. Cry until you feel better" Yuko.

"I regret everything that I did. I regret that I leave him before. If only I didn't do it, he will not meet the Diva and he will stay be mine"

"Anou. .... Do you. ......... hmm. ..... Does the rumors before are true? That you and Kai have a relationship?" Yuko asked.

"About that ……………… it’s not true. I can feel that our feelings before are mutual but we never confess and the other thing is ………..” Atsuko was interrupted by a sudden call from her phone so she excused herself to answer it first.

-At the University’s ground-

“Ray! Wait! I …….. want …….. to talk …….. to you” Kai said while still catching his breath. Ray knows the voice so she stops and found Kai looking at her.

“K-kai! What happened to you?” Ray asked worriedly as she comes closer to the midget.

“I …… ran. I want to talk to you”

“About what? ……  Oh before you answer it, let’s go inside my private room so you can rest”.
Kai and Ray go inside the room and did not notice a flash from a camera that strikes them; this will be a new paparazzi news. Both of them sat on a couch and Ray gave water to the midget. When Kai’s breathing become stable and back to normal, he quickly hold the Diva’s hand, look into her eyes and said,

“Are you mad at me?”

“Mad? Why? There’s no reason to be mad at you”. Ray said with a confused look.

“About the last time, when I shouted at you …….. I really didn’t mean to do it. I’m really sorry. It’s just I remember ……………. Oh nothing. I’m really sorry Ray” Kai didn’t continue to say about the man that he saw last night. He doesn’t want the Diva to know that he’s jealous. Yes, he finally admitted that he’s jealous about it.

“It’s fine, I really don’t take it seriously. I understand that you just want to be with your ‘friend’ right? ………. And Kai ….”

“uhmm?”

“I miss you~ !!” Ray began to hug Kai tightly. Even though the midget was struggling from the Diva’s grasp, deep inside he’s enjoying it so he just hugged back the Diva. He doesn’t know what he’s feeling right now, he just love the scent of this person. Ray on the other hand felt so much happiness about the situation. After the few minutes of hugging, Ray broke it and said,

“I love you Kai”. The midget’s heart beats fast upon hearing it from the Diva. Ray noticed that Kai didn’t know what to say so she continued “You don’t need to answer. I just want you to know that I really love you and I’m willing to wait about your true feelings and whatever it is, I’ll accept it” Ray smiled with sadness in her eyes.

“R-R-Ray ……” Kai cupped the Diva’s cheeks. “Gomen ….”

“You don’t need to say sorry ……… Oh! What are you going to do now? Let’s go out!” Ray said excitedly.

“Ahhh!! I forgot! They’re might be practicing now. Ugh, I’m dead!” Kai facepalm himself.

“Practice? For what?”

“Owh, we’re the representative of our school for this year’s battle of the bands”

“Really? What a coincidence. I was invited to be one of the judges in that event”

“I need to go now Ray. See you later and ………” Kai gave the Diva a peck on her cheeks then immediately run to leave the room. Ray didn’t expect that so she was left stunned while looking at the door.

-Outside the Music Club’s Room-

‘Eh? Who is this?’ Atsuko thought when she receives a call from an unregistered number. She decided to answer it because it might be an important call from her parents.

“Moshi moshi!”

“Good day, Atsuko”. Atsuko’s eyes widened. She quickly recognized the owner of the voice.

“H-how come? W-where did you get my number?!” Atsuko half shouted.

“Relax. Don’t shout at me Atsuko. Did you miss me?”

“I’ll never miss you bastard!”

“Hey! Don’t be too cocky. You’re being brave now huh … Is it because of YOUR Kai?! The reason why you broke up with me?!” The person on the other line sounds so angry but Atsuko was determined that she will talk to this bastard and make him realize some things.

“Atsuko, please. Let’s fix this. I don’t want you to leave me. I promise that I will be a good partner now. I regret everything that I did to you. I regret that I hurt you before. Please give me a another chance to prove it to you” The mood of the person on the other line changes from being angry to a pleading voice.

“No! I’m sick of all those promises! I’ve given you so many chances to change but you’re always wasting it!!”

“I’m begging you Atsuko. Please go back to our house and live with me again. I promise that the Tegoshi that you’ve met before will be back, the Tegoshi who’s the reason why you leave that town and run away from that Kai. I will never make you regret that day on the bus station when you come with me. I will do anything for you Atsuko!”

“Stop it Tego!” Atsuko is now losing her patience but Tego still continue on talking.

“Please! Let’s fix this. I can’t live without you Atsuko. I love you so much! I promise that I will not be jealous to Kai again. I promise that I will NEVER force you to make love with me. P-please come back to me. I know that you still love me ….” The person on the other line starts to cry.

“Please! Stop this Tego! You’ve done too much and I’m sick of it!!” Atsuko cried again when she remembered the night when Tego forced her to make love. Luckily, she managed to push Tego and run away.

“You’re wrong, I don’t love you and I never loved you! I thought that I love you before because of the good things that you’ve done to me, but I’m wrong! I misunderstood my feelings! I let myself to be fooled by your sweet words! You know, I’m thankful for those things that you’ve done to me, because of that, you made me realized who I really love! I’m such a fool to let go Kai and choose you. All those time, he’s always there to care and support me, but what I’ve done to him? I leave him because of you bastard! Now, I’m having a hard time on winning him back! It’s because of you! I regret that I met you Tego!!” Atsuko cried even more as she rested her back on the wall.

“STOOOOOOPPPPP!!!! Here we go again! Kai here and Kai there!! Kai is great and I’m a bastard! I don’t want to hear his name again!! Do you know that I also know how to get hurt? It really hurts when you’re always saying his name! It’s the same when I saw both of you almost making love on a couch in your secret meeting place before!! ……… You will never win him back again from that Diva!! You’ll definitely regret rejecting me Atsuko!!” Tego threatened then hung up the phone. Atsuko can feel the tense as she started to vibrate her body that made her to sit on the floor. Her tears started to flow uninterrupted on her lovely cheeks and didn’t notice a person hiding at the back of a candy machine and holding a tape recorder and having a smirk on the face. A running Kai suddenly showed up and saw the crying Atsuko. He immediately run to her and asked,

“Atsuko! What happened? Why are you crying?!” Atsuko looked up and saw Kai having a worried face. She hugged the midget and did not bother to answer his question.

“I love you so much Kai!” Atsuko said near Kai’s ear while sobbing. The midget didn’t know what to say as he remember this scene happened awhile ago. He was confused why these girls are saying this to him so sudden. He didn’t know what he’s feeling right now, he feels so happy when he heard it from their Ace and it made him to be confused even more about his feelings towards the two important girls in his life. Kai wanted to comfort Atsuko so he just hugged back, tapped her head and said, “Ssshh~ Stop crying Atsuko. I’m here now”

On the same hallway, the Diva is standing and looking at them with teary eyes. “Why are you doing these to me Kai? Why are you always making me feel this way? It really hurts Kai. I don’t understand what you really feel. You’re such a playboy”. Ray whispered to herself then took her leave. She didn’t want to see a scene that will definitely break her heart.

TBC …  :fainted: :byebye:

Offline acchaniu

OMG!! that TEGO!  :thumbdown:
and someone recorded the conversation of my acchan and that guy  :panic:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH acchan leaves Kai for that guy uhhh realllllllyyyy
so BAD LOL
yey Update
you make me jump when I saw an update of yoursss
arigatou talaga salamat salamat  :bow: :bow:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Yeah, my guessing was right that Acchan leave Kai for someone and that is Tego !

I felt that Tego is going to make a comeback to get revenge/ruined Acchan & Kai relationship.

I want the next update ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, my guessing was right that Acchan leave Kai for someone and that is Tego !

I felt that Tego is going to make a comeback to get revenge/ruined Acchan & Kai relationship.

I want the next update ^^

Yeah some big gonne happen... What atsuko do ou... Leave our kai for this guy... Omg.  I really really want a partner for ray i dont hate her maybe that she fall in love for another guy its fine for me But we need that atsuko learn a lesson about leaving the person that you love...

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
@acchaniu: hahaha :D salamat din :D
@Sydney W: Yeah, when I saw your post about it I thought, "What the? How did that person know it? :panic::lol:
@Haruko:  :kekeke: is all I can say ..  just wait what will happen to Ray :lol:

I might update this later. Ja ne! :byebye:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Hold on acchan left because of other guy that's just.... :smhid

Acchan why.... :?  :cry:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline acchaniu

YAH KARUPIN SAN  :mon cweepy:
Y U NO UPDATE?!!!  :mon headbang:
you said later
and now its already 5pm
LOLOLOL
Im super ektayted lang naman!
and im really glad you'll end it as KaiAcchan  :farofflook:
dont try to edit it AGAIN as KaiRay  :mon worklate: :on voodoo:
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
so I can sleep peacefully  :sleep:
u did biry biry WELL  :sashiko:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
@acchaniu: gomen.   :nervous I can't write properly today  :banghead:
I started writing this early in the morning but it just end up like this.  :banghead:
I'll write longer on Chapter 9, there's a lot of happenings in there  :ding: :kekeke:

Chapter 8

"Why are you doing these to me Kai? Why are you always making me feel this way? It really hurts Kai. I don’t understand what you really feel. You’re such a playboy”. Ray whispered to herself then took her leave. She didn’t want to see a scene that will definitely break her heart. Ray is now walking without exerting too much effort. She's just staring at the path that she's taking but her mind is still on the scene tha she saw earlier. She can now hear the sounds of the instruments indicating that the practice of the band started. The Diva decided to just go to her private room and rest which is impossible to happen as she keep on thinking about it.

'It's been a long time that we're like this Kai. Sometimes I just want to give up on you but suddenly you were there and do some sweet things to change my mind without knowing it. I really love you Kai, I want to spend my whole life with you. I want to give everything to you but do you feel the same? It's really hard to have one-sided love' Ray frowned and look down.

'I don't know if those sweet things that you did are true or you're just playing around to make me happy. I can't understand it!! Why does my first love need to be like this?! It really hurts!! ...... And it's because of that Maeda!‘ Ray’s mood changed into a angry one.

'If only she didn't come back here, everything will be fine and Kai is probably mine now. She just made the situation more complicated! She just made Kai's feelings even more confused! It's all her fault!' Ray's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock from the door.

"Who is it?!" Ray irritatedly said.

"It's me. ." The person outside said in a calm voice.

"Come in. What's new? Is there any update?" Ray said while still having a wrinkled forehead.

"Hai. I’ve witnessed a scene earlier where Maeda was talking with someone on the phone and I think she’s talking on him …….”

“That’s not enough! You only heard it! How will the others and Kai believe me about that?!” Ray scolded the person in front of her.

“Relax boss. I’m not yet done. Here, I recorded it” The person smirked and showed the recorder to the Diva.

“Good job Mayu. I knew that I can really trust you on this investigation” Ray smiled on her victory. While playing the recorded voice of Atsuko, the smirk on the Diva’s face remained and thought, ‘This is the end of our battle, Maeda. Say goodbye to Kai now’

“So it’s true. Heh! She really leaves Kai because of that person and not because of family matters, PLUS she lived in the same house with this guy. So the pictures that you’ve taken before with that guy are true. Haha! This tape plus the pictures is equals to success” Ray smiled while looking at the two evidences for Atsuko’s secret.

Right, Watanabe Mayu is Ray’s secret investigator and cousin. The Diva hired her cousin when she found out that Mayu is Atsuko’s classmate in the other school. Mayu asked for some financial help to the Diva so she accepted her offer. She tried to be close to Atsuko just to have this information but as the time passes by, she almost treated the girl as her true friend. Even though she wants to stop stalking her friend, she can’t do it because of the deal with her cousin. Atsuko didn’t know that Mayu knows about her secret because she never told to anybody about it. She didn’t want the others to know that she have a live-in partner. Mayu knows everything about Atsuko, even the girl’s true feelings for Kai so today, she will definitely end being Ray’s investigator. She can’t take it anymore as the conscience is now surrounding her and she’s afraid that if Atsuko will know about this, the girl will surely be mad at her or worst, she might curse her.

“Anou ….. Ray. I think I’m done with my part now. These evidences are enough. I don’t want to do this”

“Ooowwh … You’re really being Maeda’s friend now huh. Ok, I will not force you to do this. You really helped me a lot. Thanks. And by the way, about your tuition fees here, leave it all to me. I’ll pay for it”.

“Thanks also Ray. I’ll take my leave now” Mayu bowed. She was about to open the door but she was stopped by Ray,
“Can I ask one last thing? Can you set a meeting with Mr. Tegoshi? I want to talk to him, personally”.

“Ok. I’ll mail to you the details about your meeting later. Ja ne!”

-Inside the Music Club’s Room-

“Ok, let’s take a break now. Come back here after 45 minutes!” The midget shouted. Kai noticed Atsuko being silent for the whole time while practicing and it really troubles him so he approaches their Ace.

“Acchan …….. Are you okay? You look sluggish today. Are you sick?” Kai used his forehead to check the temperature of Acchan and it made the ace to gulp.

“I’m f-f-fine …… I’m just t-t-tired” Atsuko said nervously as she almost feel the breath of the midget.

“Owh. I’m sorry to disturb you. Take some rest now” Kai smiled and was about to leave when Atsuko grab his hand.

“I want to rest with you. Please don’t leave me” Atsuko remembered again her conversation earlier with Tego, that she will never win back this midget again. Kai can’t say no to this woman when he saw a tear fell from her cheeks.

“Hey, don’t cry. The others might think that I’ve done something harsh to you. Don’t worry I’ll stay with you”. Kai smiled and wiped Atsuko’s tear. Atsuko rested her head and take a nap on the midget’s collar bone while the other one was just staring at the angelic face and holding her hands tightly.

’Ugh, am I in heaven? She really looks more beautiful when sleeping. I can’t help myself staring at her. I can’t help myself ………………’ Kai gulped when his attention went to the pouting lips of Atsuko.
‘Damn it Kai! You need to control yourself! Don’t let that lips attract you’. Kai felt his heart skipped a beat and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile at the other corner of the room, there are two pairs of eyes glued at the two.
“Eh? What is he doing?”

“Maybe he’s thinking perverted things about Acchan”

“I don’t think so, he’s not like you Yuko” Riku said without looking at Yuko.

“Why it’s always me when it comes on being pervert?” Yuko pouted.

“It’s because you’re the only one here who’s pervert”

“Really? Do I need to remind you about what you did to me last night, huh? Mr. Kojima Riku?” Yuko smirked then giggled when she saw the redden face of Riku.
“Ooowwwhh~ what did you do last night huh?” Kuu suddenly appeared at their back.

“Damn it Kuu! Don’t do it again! I might have heart attack you know!”

“Stop both of you!! Look at her!! She’s going to ……..” Yuko pointed at Atsuko that is going to kiss the midget whose eyes are still close.

The kiss lasted for only a couple of seconds but still, it really gives a shock not only on the midget but also to the three. “Gomen ne Kai. I can’t help it” Atsuko said to Kai whose mind is still in process on what happened.

“I … I … I thought you were sleeping ……” Kai finally realize that he had to say something.

“How can I sleep if I can smell your scent” Atsuko smirked.

“Eeehh??! Why?! Do I smell bad?! Maybe that’s because of the sweat. I’m sorry” Kai started to smell himself and was stopped when Atsuko cupped his cheeks.

“Stop panicking Kai. You don’t smell bad. Your perfume and your sweat made an enticing scent” Atsuko said in a seductive voice but her attention was caught by the three pairs of widened eyes looking at them.

“D-d-don’t mind us ….. Please continue” Kuu said.

“What are you talking about? Come on and get up. We’re going to practice now! Call the others!” Kai changed the topic and immediately stand up. Atsuko giggled when she saw the embarrassed look of their captain; she really love to tease the midget and by doing this, she almost forgot her conversation with Tego earlier. The band practiced until 5 pm and quickly went to their dorm to have some rest.

-In a Coffee Shop-

“So that’s what I’m talking about ….. Do you agree? I know that you still want to be with her”. Ray said after taking a gulp from a coffee.

“You’re really into that midget huh …” Tego smirked.

“Of course! I will do anything for him! So, deal?”

“Okay. Deal. This is what she will get for rejecting me” Tego said and crumpled the paper that he’s holding.

“Our plan will start on the Battle of the Band’s night, so stop crumpling that paper if you want to go inside the venue!! Baka!” Ray gave Tego a murderous look.

“By the way, I will let you use one of my cars on that day. Just make sure that you will not fail!” Ray stand up and quickly stepped out in the café before someone notice them.

“Get ready for my revenge Atsuko” Tego took out a picture of Atsuko and pierced it by a fork.

TBC ..

My mind is not functioning well today  :dizzy: :gyaaah:

Offline XD_Monster_XD

• No Yuko, Wmidget= no life
Wahh.. I'm so excited for the next chapter!!!
Please update, I love your fic! :wub:

I want KaiXRay after what Acchan did..  :thumbdown:
Acchan doesn't derserve Kai. I'm glad that your going to make it Kai X Ray :yep:
Ima Yuko oshi and my otp are the Wmidgets!!!
Yuumina ftw~!

Offline acchaniu

“Get ready for my revenge Atsuko” Tego took out a picture of Atsuko and pierced it by a fork.
OMG
how can I sleep peacefully
KILLME!!!
yeyeyey an update
ILoveYouKarupin san xP
Acchan you must be ready  :banghead:

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
At first I was rooting for Ray but since she is doing this I am against her lol

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Komacchau Na