JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: GHA - Shinkirou Romance

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 133682 times)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: [UPDATED *09/05* Last Chapter] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2012, 08:19:41 PM »
Ah! It's over already but I want a sequal... :)

Thank you for makIng such a lovely fic:)

''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2012, 11:51:09 PM »
hmm .. I'm still thinking of the possible conflict and twist if I'll make a sequel  :glasses:
because it might just end up taking Kai away from Acchan then be together again. it's boring.
I and maybe also the other readers had too much in that kind of situation  :mon sweat:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2012, 12:41:01 AM »
Then maybe a sequal for kojiyuu!!!!  :deco:

That would be great :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2012, 04:17:11 AM »
awwww great final chapter.. but a sequel soudn good :D... jejej i want a more detail about riku`s proposal.. :D

Offline Cessy10

• Cessy :)
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
Woah!! Finally! They're together now!  :inlove:

Such a good ending..

The last part sounds that there will be part 2! Hahaha :twothumbs :lol:
--CessyMe :)

Current Fanfic:
This Guy's In Love With You... - Trying my best to update :)

This Guy's In Love With You... (trailer)
- Please watch it, thank you.  :)

Other Fanfic of the Writer.
Because...I Love You - on Haitus  :cry:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:
- Please watch it, thank you. :twothumbs

OTP Slideshow:
- Please watch it, thank you.

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #225 on: September 07, 2012, 07:18:33 AM »
I came here to say one thing:
SEQUEL!
That's all

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
HELLO..

IT'S SO SAD BECAUSE IT'S THE END BUT

I'M REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S WONDERFUL STORY!!! (cRY) (lol)

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!!!

THANK YOU.
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #227 on: September 07, 2012, 01:11:46 PM »
It's final ...
I'll make a sequel  :lol:
Stay tune for the flashback of Riku's proposal on Chapter 1  :twothumbs
Thanks for your comments/suggestions  :kneelbow:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #228 on: September 08, 2012, 09:34:05 AM »
So here it is. A sequel of my story. Douzo!  :cow:
*I love the Sequel's banner. I don't know why  :lol:*

Title: I'll do Anything for Love
Chapter 1: Riku's Proposal

-Flashback-

Riku and Kuu with their Shachou and Marilyn are now heading towards the studio where their special show will be held. Kai was not able to be with them since he and Acchan announced that they will have a work off. Riku knew that Yuko, who's not with him on the past days because of her busy schedule on filing a movie, will also be there. He's excited to see his lovely squirrel again and didn't know what will witness in this show.

As they entered inside their dressing room, Riku can hear the staffs’ talking about her girlfriend.
"Did you hear that? Oshima Yuko-san is here!"
"Of course! I also heard that she's now in the dressing room with the other cast of the new movie"
"Really? I want to see her. By the way, do you know what the movie is all about?"
"It's all over in the internet now, and they said that Oshima-san and her love interest Nakamura-san did a. ........"
One of the staffs stopped when he noticed that Riku was looking at them.
"Good day Kojima-san. We'll leave now, see you later on the stage" The staff said nervously and took their leave.

"I wonder what my squirrel and that man did. .... hmm" Riku asked himself confusedly then he was interrupted by the running Gachapin.
"Man! Let's go! They are now waiting for us. The show will start in a few minutes". Both of them ran towards the location and when they arrived, all of the hosts and the staffs are looking to them, specially the girls who are having heart eyes while looking at them. Riku ignored those glances and start looking for her girl but unfortunately, she’s not yet in there.

“Get in your positions. We’ll start in 5 … 4 …. 3 …. 2 ….. 1” The director shouted.
“Good day everyone. Are you ready to see our special guests for today?” The host greeted as the crowd cheered and shouted.
“Let’s all welcome …… Personaaaa~!” as the host introduced them, Riku and Kuu went on the stage, waved their hands and gave a stunning smile and it made all of their fans went wild.
“Good day Ms. Host” Both of them greeted.
“Please have a sit. Let’s now start. It seems that Kai isn’t here with you today. How is he doing now with Maeda-san?” the host started.
“They’re doing well now. Their fans shouldn’t worry much about them. If only you can see Kai, you’ll think he’s a superman or should I say, super dad” Riku answered and chuckled a bit.
“So can we know where they are right now? Because they’re being elusive on the past months”
“I’m sorry but we’re not allowed to say it because they said they want a private life for now” Kuu answered.

“Oh Okay. We understand” the host smiled then continued, “Kuu-san, how’s your status with Shinoda-san now? Are you thinking of getting married also like Kai-san?”
“We’re fine also and about the wedding, I think we’re not ready for it. We still need more time”
“How about you Riku-san? Oshima-san looks very busy on her new movie. What do you feel about this?”
“We rarely meet these days so I really miss her a lot and we don’t have any problem about it because I understand that she needs to do it” Riku smiled and turned his looks on Kuu when he whispered something.
“No problem? For now. I don’t know what will happen if you’ll see the trailer of their movie”
“What? Did you say something?” Riku asked.
“Nothing. I said I think their movie is great” Kuu smiled awkwardly.
“And how about the wedding?” the host asked again.
“I’m still thinking about it” Riku answered with a blush.

“Before we call out next guests, I’ve heard that you’ll have another single. Is it true?”
“Yes. Please look forward to it. We’ll include our popular song when we’re in our school days” Kuu proudly said.
“It sounds good. Will Kai-san join in that single?”
“Of course. Just stay tune for updates on our website”
“We’ll surely wait for it……… Now it’s time for our next guests, let’s all welcome the cast of the new movie, Take off the Hindrances” As the casts appear, the audience clapped their hands. Riku, who’s excited to see her girl, instead of having a smile on his face, his eyebrows are meeting each other when he saw Nakamura holding Yuko’s hand.

As the casts sat down, Riku’s deadly glance at the two remained and Yuko noticed it. When their eyes met, she can see the man’s eyes are pointing to her and Nakamura’s hands so she quickly remove it and do a 'I don't have choice' look but Riku shook his head and sighed.
"Let's first watch the trailer before we start our interrogation with the casts" The host did a sign at the staff to play it.
"Yuko, you're dead" Kuu whispered to himself and take a look on the woman who look nervous as she gulped and smiled awkwardly.
While the trailer is playing, Riku's eyebrows are meeting again as he grits his teeth while closing his fist like aiming for a punch. The trailer is full of sweet moments and includes how the love story of Yuko and Nakamura began. Riku was about to stand up and punch the love interest of Yuko in the movie; thankfully, Kuu prevented him. The trailer ended a scene where Nakamura was taking off Yuko's uniform and aiming for a kiss on the neck while they were on the corner of the bed. That scene really made the airhead to set on fire. He's really angry and at the same time, being jealous. Kuu was now having a hard time on controlling him; he's like a wild cat that trying to eat his prey.

"Nakamura-san, this is the first time that you and Yuko coupled together right? What do you feel about it?" The host started the question and answer portion again.
"Yes this is our first time and I'm really glad to be her leading man. Actually, she's my crush" the man admitted and have a blush on his cheeks without noticing the 'I'll kill you' look from Riku.
"What a sudden confession. If that so, what did you feel when you filmed the last part of the trailer?"
"Do I really need to answer that?" the man chuckled and continue "I felt nervous at that time, of course"
"How about you Oshima-san?"
"I'm also nervous but since Nakamura-san is a great actor, he lead and help me on doing that scene to make it more real" Yuko answered nervously and worried that if she will answer it in a wrong way, Riku will probably be worse than he is right now.
“Actually, she’s good too. I mean, a good actress” the man chuckled pervertly as he put his arms on Yuko’s shoulder.

As the interview session about the movie continued, the sweet touches of Nakamura continued also. Riku can’t take his anger anymore when Nakamura tried to reenact the scene when he was about to kiss Yuko. Riku removed Kuu’s possession on his wrist then stood up and went beside his girl. He held Yuko’s hand and lifted her chin then gave a brief kiss on the lips. Yuko’s eyes widened at the sudden kiss same as the crowd, the host, the casts, the staffs and maybe the televiewers also.

To break the silence, Riku said “I’m the only one who’s allowed to kiss her, touch her or anything because she’s mine”
“Yours? But you’re still not married. She can be with another man if she wants” Nakamura said like he’s challenging Riku as he gave an insulting smirk. Instead of getting insulted, Riku smiled back at him and said,
“Ms. Host, remember what I said earlier about the wedding? That I’m still thinking about it? I think I’ve made my decision” Riku smiled then kneeled down on the ground while still holding Yuko’s hand. He looked directly on the woman’s eyes and said,
“I’m not prepared because I didn’t know that this will happen suddenly. It’s just I can’t take it anymore and I need to let out my feelings. So just like what Nakamura-san said, you cannot be called as ‘mine’ because we’re not yet married. So ……” Riku paused for awhile to take a deep breath and continued,
“I want everyone in here and also every people who are watching us now witness this. So Ms. Oshima Yuko, I may not have a ring now but would you like to be mine for the rest of our lives? Will you marry me?”

Yuko’s tears fell down uncontrollably on the sudden proposal. She lifted the man to stand up and hugged him tightly while still crying hard on his chest.
“So what’s your answer? Are you going to say Yes or Yes?” Riku smiled.
“Baka! There’s no other choice! …….. Yes, I’ll marry you Kojima Riku!” Yuko proudly answered then reach for the tall man’s cheeks, cupped it, then kissed him passionately. The crowd cheered while clapping their hands.
“What a sudden proposal from the member of Persona, Riku-san! I guess we’ll end our show here. Please look forward for the next updates about their wedding. See you again next time” As the host ended the show, the cameras went off for commercial. The other casts of the movie, specially Nakamura walked out on the stage and didn’t bother to congratulate the two.

“Nice one Riku. Omedetou” Kuu greeted.
“Thanks” before Riku can smile, someone strike his nape.
“Itai! What was that for Shachou?!”
“Why did you make that kind of decision without consulting me?”
“Why? You’re not our parent” Riku answered but he just received another strike on the nape.
“It hurts you know. Seeing your child gets married” Shachou pretended to cry as she rested her head on Marilyn’s shoulder.
“Whatever shachou. Come on Yuuchan. Let’s go somewhere” Riku grabbed Yuko’s hand and ran far away from them.

While driving towards to that ‘somewhere’ place, Yuko noticed that Riku isn’t talking or even taking a glance on her so before the silence could kill them, Yuko decided to ask something.
“Where are we going?”. Still, Riku remained silent.
“Hey! I said where are we going?!”. Again, he didn’t answer.
“Riku! Are you going to talk to me or not? What’s your problem?!”
Riku pushed hard the break by his foot to make the car stop fully. Thank god they were on seatbelt or else something bad might happen to them.
“What’s happening to you? Do you have problem?! After you proposed to me then you’re being like this? Are you in insane mode again?” Yuko irritatedly said.
“Yes! I have a problem! And that is YOU!” Riku half shouted at her.
“Me?! Why?!”
“Because you didn’t tell me that you have a bed scene with that Nakamura guy!! I don’t like him! He’s a pervert!”
“Oh my Nyannyan is really jealous” Yuko smirked.
“No I’m not!”
“Yes you are” Yuko come closer to him then continued, “It’s just an acting Nyannyan. Don’t worry, you’re the only one who can taste every part of me” she seductively whispered on Riku’s ear then licked it.
“Hey! Who said you’re allowed to lick my ear?!” Riku said while blushing.
“Why? You don’t like it?”
“No ………….. Because this time, I want myself to lick yours. I’m going to punish you for not saying that kind of scene to me” Riku pushed Yuko on her previous location and move on top while kissing her. He quickly reached for a button to make the sit bend and be a single bed. Then as both of them feel the lust inside their body, they spent another day doing naughty things inside a car.

-End of Flashback-

A week had past, Kai and Atsuko spent their last night in the hospital with their son beside them. The doctor said that Atsuko was allowed to go home by tomorrow. Anami went back to their house with Mama Maeda since she had to attend the class in the school tomorrow. Kai slept on the couch near his wife’s bed. He insisted to stay awake to guard or watch them but he ended up sleeping because of tiredness. Both of them slept peacefully as they did not notice a doctor come inside their room to check them specially the baby. And when the morning comes, Kai was startled and wake up immediately when he heard Atsuko’s scream.

“KAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII~!!! WHERE’S OUR SON?!!”

TBC …  :cow:

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
Re: [UPDATED *09/08* Chapter1 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #229 on: September 08, 2012, 09:55:39 AM »
First thanks for the sequel this just made my day and geez how did they lose the baby! Yabai! Can't wait for another uodate Riku's gonna be pissed at that movie

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *09/08* Chapter1 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #230 on: September 08, 2012, 10:58:05 AM »
Awww Jealous Riku is indeed really scary!  :shocked

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!! KOJIYUU  :heart:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: September 08, 2012, 11:34:56 AM »
I think I'm in love with Riku! So bold!!!
Wait?!?! Someone kidnapped the baby????? I bet it's Ray AGAIN!!
Update soon and thank you for making a sequel for this story, because it's just amazing!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2012, 11:46:42 AM »
WOOOHOOO!!!
 :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow:
a SeQUEL!!!
 :ptam-kiss:

you really made my day!!!
 :farofflook: :farofflook:
i hope kaison-kun is ok!!
 :err:
please update as soon as possible!!
 :banghead: :banghead:

thank you for the update!!
 :kneelbow:
 :philippines:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #233 on: September 08, 2012, 01:12:25 PM »
Oh no! Dont tell me Ray kidnapped the baby and said that baby is her and Kai ??!!
Update next, hope my guessing is wrong. Hehehe

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2012, 03:50:15 AM »
hello.

thanks for making a sequel.

please update more often.
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: September 09, 2012, 04:08:40 AM »
omg!! you are wonderful.. i said that i want see the proposal scene and.. you made it!!!really you did!! thanx :D

Offline Cessy10

• Cessy :)
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2012, 11:47:39 AM »
Kyaaa~ I so love this! Hahaha  XD

:inlove: :heart:
--CessyMe :)

Current Fanfic:
This Guy's In Love With You... - Trying my best to update :)

This Guy's In Love With You... (trailer)
- Please watch it, thank you.  :)

Other Fanfic of the Writer.
Because...I Love You - on Haitus  :cry:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:
- Please watch it, thank you. :twothumbs

OTP Slideshow:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
omg!! you are wonderful.. i said that i want see the proposal scene and.. you made it!!!really you did!! thanx :D
-if you didn't say it, I might not write a sequel of this. You gave me an idea where to start  :lol:

minna, again, thanks for reading :)

I'm not in myself while writing this.  :banghead:
I'll write a better one on the next chapter  :sweatdrop:

Chapter 2: Missing Kaison

Kai left the room quickly and leave the worried Atsuko after he heard the sudden scream of his wife. Kai doesn't want to her to relapse so he just look for his son alone. He's a bit panicking as almost all of the nurse the he asked did not know where his son is. Then suddenly, he bumped into a nurse again and decided to ask,

"I'm sorry. I was in hurry and I didn't see you" Kai apologized.
"It's fine sir"
"Can I ask you something? Did you saw a doctor or a nurse that took a baby in that room? In room 401?".
"Yes sir. I saw a doctor early in the morning. I think its 4 o’clock and he was holding a baby" the nurse answered.
"Do you know who is that doctor? How come that they did not inform us that they will take our child?!"
"I'm sorry sir but I didn't saw his face. I didn't have a chance to talk to him because he's in hurry"
"What?! In hurry?! I feel something is not right. Thanks for the info"

Kai dashed off and ran towards the doctor's corner in the hospital. When he arrived, without any second thought, he shouted "All of you, where are you earlier?! At exactly or around 4 o'clock?!"
"Kai-san please calm down. We're all here at that time because it's our rest time. What's the problem?" One of the doctors tried to calm him down.
"Problem?! The problem is my son is missing!" he shouted again.
"What?! How come?!"
"One of your nurses said that she saw a doctor in our room and took my son!"
"But. ......... I think we should go in the security office. We should check the cctvs" One of the doctors suggested.

Kai followed the doctors impatiently and at the same time being worried. What if someone kidnapped his son? What if that fake doctor will do harm things to his son? All those kinds of negative thoughts are now occupying the blond's mind as they finally reached the said office. One of the doctors ordered the person in charge to check the cctv near room 401; Takahashi's room. All of them look closely and like what the nurse said, a man who's wearing a gown for doctors came in their room and took their baby out. The people around Kai can feel the angry aura that is coming from him as the beats of their heart became fast when they saw the midget closed his fist. The man in charge continued checking the cctvs until they reach the cctv on the entrance of the hospital building. There they saw the fake doctor left the hospital with Kaison on his arms. Kai punched the desk in front of him and gritted his teeth.

"What kind of security does this hospital have?!! Now I totally lost my son!!"
"We're sorry about it Takahashi-san. We. . We. ..we'll do everything about it. You! call the police immediately!" The doctor nervously said as he ordered the man who's in charge.
"H-h-ai!!".he nodded.
"Make sure they will come here immediately!" Kai pointed at them then left the room to go to Atsuko's room.

While running towards the 4th floor where their room is located, Kai was nervous and worried as his hands were shaking badly. He didn’t know how he will say to his wife that Kaison was caught by a fake and mysterious doctor. When he arrived in front of their room, he took a deep breathe and when he was about to open the door, Atsuko showed up in front of him with full of tears on her eyes and obviously worried.

“Kai! What happened? Where’s our son? Is he fine? Is he with a doctor?” Atsuko asked worriedly.
Kai grabbed her hands and hold it tightly and answered, “Atsuko … my god how will I say this”
“Kai! What is it?! What happened?!”
“Atsuko. I went in the security office with the doctors earlier to check the cctvs and …..”
“and what?!” Atsuko asked impatiently.
“and …….. we saw that ………. Our son ………” Kai paused for awhile to take a deep breathe again and continued, “Kaison was caught by a person who pretended to be a doctor in here”
“WHAAAAT?!!” Atsuko exclaimed as she burst into tears again.
“The police are now coming to investigate. Acchan, please calm down. I don’t want to happen something bad on you”
“For god’s sake Kai, how can I calm down?! I don’t know where my son is now! I don’t know if he’s fine or not!” Kai didn’t say anything and just wrapped her arms around Atsuko; trying to calm down his wife. Deep inside his mind, he’s blaming himself for what had happened to their son. After a few minutes, Riku with Kuu , Yuko and Mariko arrived; all of them are gasping for air as they obviously ran.

“Kai! Atsuko! We heard from the police what had happened but …. How come?” Riku asked.
“We also didn’t know. The culprit was disguised enough so the guards didn’t notice him”. Kai looked at them while still hugging his wife.
“Today is the day that you’re allowed to go home right?” Kuu asked and just receive a nod from the blond.
“Kai .. Atsuko .. I think we better off to this hospital now. The media will surely come anytime” Mariko suggested.
“No! I don’t want to go home! I want my son to go home with me!” Acchan said; trying to be strong as she wiped her tears.
“Atsuko .. Mariko is right. You should go home now and rest. I’ll handle this. I’ll talk to the police later” Kai cupped Atsuko’s cheeks so that the woman would focus and listen on him.
“Kai, I said both of you. Not Atsuko only” Mariko raised her eyebrow.
“Whatever Mariko. I need to be here because I’m also the one who should blame for keeping my eyes off to them. This might not happen if I just stay awake and guard them” Kai frowned.
“Kai, it’s not your fault. Please don’t blame yourself. I’ll go home now but please keep on sending me updates about this. Okay?” Atsuko said. Finally she’s a bit calm now.
Kai just nod and kissed her on cheeks and said, “Take care and don’t let Anami know about this for now”
Mariko and Yuko assisted Atsuko and leave Riku and Kuu with Kai. The girls didn’t go on the main exit and decided to go on the other way where their car is located and also to avoid the media that might waiting for them.

Meanwhile at the 4th floor of the hospital.
“hmm .. Why this happen so suddenly. Damn it! I wonder who’s the culprit and what’s their intention. Do you remember someone who might mad at you or Acchan?” Riku asked.
“None. Remember we’ve been spending our private and peaceful life for the past months and it’s impossible to have an enemy or something” Kai answered but both him and Riku noticed something or rather someone. Kuu was in a deep thinking like he was in a detective mode again. Then suddenly, he said,
“I don’t think if my conclusions are right but somehow, I knew who the REAL culprit is”
“You’re being insane again Kuu. You’re not here at that time so what makes you think that you knew who’s the culprit? Let’s go now before I call a doctor and send you to a mental hospital” Riku rolled his eyes and grabbed the Gachapin’s wrist to leave.
”Wait! Let’ me finish! We all know that Kai and Atsuko are good persons and it’s definitely impossible for them to have an enemy BUT there’s someone who’s really against on their relationship and that person might be the culprit” Kuu grinned. Riku and Kai already knew who he is talking about.
“It’s impossible Kuu. Ray is not in Japan now and she’s enjoying her life now in New York. We shouldn’t make accusations like that”.
“But ….”
“No buts. Go now and follow our girls. Take care of them okay? Specially my Acchan”.
“Okay .. Okay .. we’ll go now. Send us infos if something happen here. Ja!” Riku forcefully grabbed the Gachapin’s wrist and leave the midget who’s back in worried mode.

When the figure of his two friends disappeared, he hurriedly ran downstairs to go to the police and ask some news about their investigation then suddenly, his phone rang and it made him to stop to answer it.
“Moshi moshi. Kai speaking. Who is this?”
“Do you want to know where your son is?” the person on the other line who has a very manly voice asked.
“Huh?! Who is this? Where’s my son?!” Kai’s eyebrows met each other as he gritted his teeth.
“If you want to know where your son is, you have to go at the address that I will send to you BUT don’t ever try to say this conversation on the police or anyone or else, something bad will happen to your precious Kaison” the person on the other line hanged up the phone and leave the enraged blond. Then after a few seconds, his phone beeped again. It’s a mail from the mysterious man who called earlier and it contains the address; an address that is not familiar to him.

He decided to ignore the mail and continue to go to the police who are investigating. After an hour of waiting for results, the chief police said that it might take time to track who’s the culprit and Kai needs to be Atsuko to comfort her. The media that are expecting to arrive in a great number didn’t come and Kai was thankful for it so he immediately took his leave and drove to their house. When he arrived, Anami and Mama Maeda were not in home; they are surely at the school and they will probably be back before lunch time. Kai went upstairs to their room and found Atsuko sleeping on the couch with their friends around her.

“What happened Kai?” Riku whispered softly but Atsuko still heard it and it made her to open her eyes and stand up to look at the blond with swollen eyes,
“The police said that it might take time to track the culprit and if the culprit wants a ransom, we should wait for a call” Kai frowned and looked down.
Atsuko on the other hand ran towards him and hugged him tightly while crying badly, “Kai, I can’t take this anymore. I want Kaison back. I will not forgive myself if something bad happen to him”
“sshhh~ stop crying Atsuko. I’m sure everything will be fine. Let’s just wait”.

Kai can’t take looking at his wife being so depressed and sad so he thought of the call and the mail that he received earlier. When Atsuko fell asleep after crying a lot on his shoulders, he decided to leave and go to the said address.
“Where are you going?” Mariko asked.
“Somewhere where I might find some answers. Please take care a lot on Atsuko for now, I’ll be right back later” he answered without looking at the great Mariko-sama.

‘Nothing will lose if I’ll go to that place. What if that man is saying the truth?’
Kai thought as he drove as fast as he can to the said location. When he arrived, he saw a house or rather a mansion in a not so popular but nice village. The gates opened automatically as if he was expecting to come and when he was about to knock at the door, it opened again revealing a maid who is wearing a black uniform. The maid smiled at him and didn’t say anything as she just assisted Kai to the living room.

“Please take a sit and wait for awhile for the special person”. Finally, the maid talked at him. Kai is close enough to think that she was mute. After the maid left him, he waited for almost 30 minutes but the ‘special person’ didn’t come up. He was about to stand up and leave then suddenly he heard footsteps walking closer to him as he smelled a familiar woman’s scent.

TBC ..  :cow:

I think all of you already know who is that 'special person'  :lol:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: [UPDATED *09/11* Chapter2 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2012, 05:53:10 PM »
is Ray??!!! hehehe...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: GHA - Shinkirou Romance