JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-Real - No No No No No

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 133739 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *09/22* Chapter4 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2012, 08:51:07 PM »
-_- my heart.. poor acchan.. but everybody know what happen...

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *09/22* Chapter4 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #261 on: September 23, 2012, 04:44:20 AM »
hello.

Heart Breaking Scene of ATSUMINA..

:(

_WMATSUI_
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Cessy10

• Cessy :)
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2012, 01:53:51 PM »
Ugh Ray..you really do know how to crushed someone's heart.

You're really good in that.  :tama-mad: :angry:
--CessyMe :)

Current Fanfic:
This Guy's In Love With You... - Trying my best to update :)

This Guy's In Love With You... (trailer)
- Please watch it, thank you.  :)

Other Fanfic of the Writer.
Because...I Love You - on Haitus  :cry:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:
- Please watch it, thank you. :twothumbs

OTP Slideshow:
- Please watch it, thank you.

Offline thebotole

• ecchi
« Reply #263 on: September 26, 2012, 01:50:34 AM »
your story;s great.. :twothumbs
i wonder what will happen next.. :?
update please  :bow:

Offline Cessy10

« Reply #264 on: September 26, 2012, 07:39:09 AM »
Karupin12---- Galing mo! Idol  XD

Update soon!  :twothumbs

Current Fanfic:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:

OTP Slideshow:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #265 on: September 26, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »
I want to be a sadist on this and also on the following chapters  :ding: :kekeke:
I don't know why but I just want Acchan to get hurt more  :hiakhiakhiak:

Chapter 5: Letting you go

Ray and Kai are now in their car and heading towards their house. Kai sat a bit far from the Diva and it really made her pissed off specially when she’s trying to move closer to the blond and always avoiding every touch from her like she have a terrible disease. Kai on the other hand is just looking outside while his chin is resting on his right hand. He’s still worried about Atsuko, their friends and specially their children. He doesn’t know what will happen in the future; will Atsuko hate him? Will all of his closest friends avoid him? Does everything in his life will change now? All of those thoughts of being worried are now dominating his mind. As he keep on thinking about it, he was interrupted when the Diva spoke.

“You didn’t act so well earlier”
“I can’t do it because I’m not used to it” Kai said; still looking outside.
“But you have to get used! Remember, you’re mine now!” Ray blurted out as she grabbed the blond’s wrist tightly.
“Ray! Please! Can you please stop this sh*t?! Doing those kind of things does not include in our deal!” Kai shouted as he tried to remove Ray’s possession.
“It includes in our deal! You accepted being with me so you also accepted me as your girlfriend, lover and your future wife!”
“I … I can’t take this anymore! Sayaka, stop the car!” Kai commanded.

When the car stopped, Kai opened the car and ready to leave but he was stopped when Ray said something and showed something.
“Choose Kai! Are you going to leave me or I will press this button?” Ray said as she showed a small box with a small red button inside.
“I know that you know what is this. Once you take one more step away from me, I will press this!” Ray threatened.
Kai looked at the object nervously. He knew that it was the object, a small object that can kill his own son. He doesn’t have a choice so he go back and sit beside the Diva defeatedly. Without any words, Sayaka started to drive again.

Ray smirked on her victory and said, “Now ……… Kiss me”
Kai looked at her with ‘What?!’ expression while meeting his both eyebrows.
“Don’t give me that look and just do it. I’m the only one who kissed you earlier and I didn’t get any reply from you”. It only took a second and Ray was impatiently waiting for Kai’s response so she continued, “Are you going to do it or I’ll ……………”
The Diva was interrupted by the blond’s lips. Kai quickly leaned forward and captured Ray’s lips as he knew that she will threaten him again. Ray smirked again and answered back the midget’s kiss as she slightly bends sideward her head. She tried to deepen their kiss as she slid inside her tongue. Kai don’t have a choice so he just let whatever the Diva will do. While having their forced kissing scene, Kai let out a single tear from his eyes and thought, “Atsuko …… gomen ne”

-Takahashi’s Residence-

When Atsuko relaxed a bit, Yuko and Kuu who are still possessed by Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson’s spirits, said everything they thought earlier and explained it. Atsuko’s mind enlightened and have a hope that Kai can still be with them and he still love them.

Atsuko stand up and said, “I need to go to Kai. I need to talk to him and ask if he really did that because of that kidnapping case”
“Right! We need to go to him ………… But we don’t know where he is right now” Riku stand up and sit down again when he said the last sentence.
“Ugh! Damn it Ray! Where are you hiding?!” Atsuko blurted and was interrupted when her phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw a unfamiliar number calling to her.

“Moshi Moshi. Who is this?” Atsuko asked in a confused tone.
“I know where your husband is” the person on the line said and ignored Atsuko’s question.
“What?! Who is this?! Where’s Kai?!” Atsuko started to get panic again.
“It’s nice to hear your voice again Acchan. But this is not the right time to know who I am. I’ll send you Ray’s address where Kai is located now. Ja!” the person hanged up the phone.
“Wait! Tell me who you are!” Atsuko said but it’s too late; all that she can hear now is the beap.

“Who is it?” Mariko curiously asked.
“She didn’t gave a name but somehow, the voice is familiar”
“She? Hmm .. What did she say?” this time, Kuu asked.
“She said that she knew where Kai is and she will send Ray’s address”
“Yattaaaaa~! Check out your phone now!”

When Atsuko checked out her phone, she already received a message from the unknown number indicating an address. Before they leave the house, she contacted her mother to take care of her children for awhile. Even though her mother still needs an explanation from her, she quickly hanged up the phone and leave with her friends. Luckily, Mariko knew where the address is so she was in-charge on taking them to that place. As they are now tracing the roads, Atsuko can’t explain her feelings. She’s a bit nervous as her heart keeps on beating fast. She really want to talk to Kai and know everything and specially get her lover from the evil Diva.

After half an hour of driving, they finally arrived at the said address. All of their eyes widened when they saw a mansion which is obviously the Diva's property. The mansion is guarded by several guards at the gate.
"How can we enter in that suuuuupeeerr house?" Yuko said.
"Maybe we should take the back door?" Atsuko suggested.
"Okay let's go now and try not to get caught by the guards" Mariko commanded.

They stepped outside the car and silently walked towards the near tree to hide. When they noticed that the guards are wondering around and leave the place where the back door is located, they continued on walking until they reached their destination.
"The door is locked!" Kuu tried to opened the door.
"Let's try to find another way. This is a mansion and it's impossible that this is the only door" Mariko commanded them.
They grouped themselves into two and parted their ways. Since they are five, Atsuko go alone and went to the near storage room when she heard a familiar voice. She find for that murmuring voice that is obviously complaning based on the tone and when she looked up, at the sliding window, she found the person that she really wanted to see. Atsuko looked up with a smile on her face watching her husmidget pouting while resting his chin on his arms.

"Kai! Kai!" Atsuko called him.
"Eh? Damn it. Am I really missing Atsuko so much? I can hear her voice" Kai whispered to himself and face palmed.
"Kai! Look down! I'm here!" she called again and smiled when the midget finally notice her.
"Eehh?!! Atsuko? What are you doing here?"
"I'm the one who suppose to ask you that! What are you doing here? Why are you with Ray? What's going on? I can't understand!" Atsuko shouted as her tears began to fall again.

Kai turn around and avoid the crying face of his wife. He really can't take it to see every time that Atsuko is crying specially if it was his fault. "Go home now Atsuko before Ray sees you..." He said even though it's really painful for his heart to say it.
"Wh-what? Wh-why? ....  I'm not going home without you! We'll go home together so please go over here!" Atsuko managed to say while her tears are keep on flowing.
Her voice can be heard inside and around the mansion so the other four quickly ran towards where Atsuko is, same us the guards that are following to catch them. There they saw her crying uncontrollably while looking and pleading to the midget.

Same as the others, Ray also heard the voice and she know what's going on so she quickly go the room where Kai is. When she arrived inside, Kai was about to leave and will obviously go to Atsuko. Ray stopped at the doorway and blocked it to prevent Kai from leaving.
"Where do you think you're going?" Ray said while raising her eyebrows and continued "You're going down to her? You're going to leave me? Huh?!"
"Ray. ..... please. For the last time, I want to talk to her" Kai pleaded.
"No. You're not going anywhere. You're not allowed to talk or meet or whatever with her! Remember, you are mine now!"
"Ray. .. Please" Kai pleaded again as he hold the Diva's hands.
Upon thinking of another plan, Ray smirked and said "Okay, I'll let you talk to her BUT. ....... I'll go with you and you will say to her that you don't love her anymore and you love me. All of the hurtful words so that she will never come back and disturb us again"
"But. ..."
"No buts. Do you still want to see her for the last time?"
"Okay fine. I'll do it" he said rolled his eyes when he noticed the 'threatening look' of the Diva again.

Ray and Kai walked together downstairs then to the place where Atsuko is. When they arrived, Kai saw a smiling face of his wife but it faded immediately when she saw the intertwined hands of him and Ray. Yuko with Mariko just hold Atsuko's hands to prevent her from blurting out her anger; she might do harmful things to the Diva.

"Kai, let's go home now. I don't know how but Kaison is now at our house and Anami is waiting for you" She tried to grab the blond's hand but Kai avoided it.
"I'm not going with you. So please, leave now"
"Why you're being like this?! Ray, what did you do to my husband?!!" She roared and tried to smack a fist to the Diva but Kai immediately grabbed her wrist to prevent her.
"Stop it Atsuko!! Ray did not do anything! It's just. .... It's just. ...... I want to be with her and I love her!" Somehow, his words strike directly onto his heart. He doesn't want to hurt his wife but he still need to do it.
Atsuko tried to smile as she doesn't believe on what she heard,
"That's not true Kai. You're kidding me right? You don't really love her! You still love me right?" she cupped the blond's cheeks while looking directly to the eyes.

Deep inside, Kai's heart is breaking slowly on what is happening right now. He really doesn't want to hurt nor say those words to his beloved Atsuko. Kai harshly removed Atsuko's hands on his cheeks and pretended that he's annoyed,

"I'm saying the truth Atsuko. I. . I really love Ray and I want to be with her. I'm really a fool for not knowing whom I really love. Atsuko, I. ... I. ... don't love you anymore so please leave us now and don't ever disturb us again. ......... It's over between us Atsuko, just accept it" Kai tried to prevent his tears from falling down but unfortunately, he can’t, so he just turn his back and aim to leave but a sudden hug stopped him.

"Kai! Please don't do this to me. Don't abandon us, don't leave Kaison and Anami. Kai. ..... I love you so much" Atsuko said while crying so hard on the blond's back.
Kai can't take the pain on his heart anymore, even though he wants to say 'I love you more and you're the only one that I love' he can't, because of the condition plus Ray is with them right now. If he will make a wrong move that can make the Diva disappointed, his son will totally be gone to their lives. Kai hold the woman’s hands and slowly remove it.

“I don’t care if you love me and I also don’t care about those children. You can take care of them” he said without looking at her.
“Let’s go Ray”. Kai hold the Diva’s hand and walk away from them.

Atsuko remained stunned and immovable. She can’t believe that the Kai that she love became like this. She can’t imagine that this things will happen because they are so happy being together before. It’s impossible that he’s feelings changed that fast. Atsuko slowly kneel down on the ground when she felt her knees being weak same as her tears which are flowing badly on her cheeks. Yuko, Riku, Mariko and Kuu who are just watching the heartbreaking conversations, finally go to Atsuko to accompany her. They lift and help her to stand up. They can feel the sadness, depression, heartache and everything that you will feel if someone dumped or reject you. Atsuko still wanted to follow Kai but her body seems not agreeing on it so she just end up falling again but thankfully, Riku catch her before she will fall on the ground.

Before Kai and Ray disappear on their sight, Kuu blurted out his feelings and shouted,
“YOU BAKAMIDGET!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING TO YOU!! BUT YOU WILL SURELY REGRET THIS!! YOU’LL REGRET HURTING ATSUKO!!”

This made the blond to stop for awhile and then he decided to continue on walking again with a tear on his eyes while the person beside him has an irremovable smirk on her face. Kai ignored that look and thought, “I regret everything Kuu …… since the start of this damn happenings. I’m sorry Atsuko ………. I love you”

When Ray’s guards assisted them to leave the mansion, all of them sighed when they got inside the car. Yuko and Mariko are still a bit shocked about the words that they heard from the blond earlier. They don’t know if he’s really saying the truth or not. If yes, then what will they do now? What will they do to help Atsuko to move on? Then if not, what’s the reason why he decided to leave Atsuko? They didn’t confirm their conclusions earlier on Kai as they all remained on their spot and wasn’t able to move. On the other hand, Riku and Kuu sat beside Atsuko and trying to calm her. She’s still have those tears flowing uncontrollably.
“Atsuko calm down a bit. Something bad might happen to you” Riku said worriedly.
“Acchan, please be strong not only for yourself but also for Kaison and Anami” Kuu added.
“Kuu is right. Acchan, I know everything will be fine. As Kai’s friend, I can see on his eyes that he’s lying. He’s lying on everything that he said earlier so be strong”.

“I don’t know Riku. I really don’t know what I will do now. All I know is …….. it hurts. It hurts me a lot to see him being with another woman. It hurts me hearing those painful words from him. Riku! I don’t know why but …….. I felt everything was so true earlier. Everything that he said was true. If leaving him alone and being with Ray will make him happy ………….. even though it hurts ………. I’ll sacrifice my own happiness. I’ll do what he said ………. I’ll accept the fact that it’s really over between us” Atsuko managed to say while sobbing.

TBC ..  :cow:

Next Chapter: Kai and Ray's Project (?)  :twisted:

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
Re: [UPDATED *09/26* Chapter5 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #266 on: September 26, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
 :cry:
it so heartbreaking  :cry:

thanks for ur update..

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [UPDATED *09/26* Chapter5 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #267 on: September 26, 2012, 02:15:00 PM »
WTF!!!

this is to much to handle!!
what did you do atsumina I MEAN kaiacchan!!
my GOD!!

please!!!fix the problem!!i dont want this

by the way,thank you for the update.even though its HEARTBREAKING!!

Offline Strawberri

• Atsumina ... <3
« Reply #268 on: September 26, 2012, 02:21:05 PM »
Karupin San! I am new here, I really love this fic! This chapter was so heart breaking .... :cry:

Offline thebotole

• ecchi
« Reply #269 on: September 26, 2012, 03:31:33 PM »
thanks for the update..yaaa..i really hate Ray.. :banghead:

a totally heart-breaking chapter..
look forward for next update.. :thumbsup

@rukaeru : hmm,,will wait for it..   ^.^

Offline nao707

• Nozawa Rena oshi desu!
« Reply #270 on: September 26, 2012, 03:49:00 PM »
Acchaannnnn... :cry: :cry: :cry:

A very heart breaking chapter.. so sad... :bleed eyes:

I wish Yuko and Kuu (with of course Mariko-sama) will do something quick to help Kai and Acchan.

Thank you for the update and please update soon~  :bow: :bow:

:cathappy:
Keep Calm and Support AKB48 and their sister group :D

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #271 on: September 26, 2012, 03:56:48 PM »
demn...I think I want to do another make out scene in my fiction! MORE AGGRESSIVE ACCHAN?? LOL~  :kekeke:

PM me those scenes :on bleed: :on bleed:
I want to read it :kekeke: :mon heh:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #272 on: September 26, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »
@rukaeru me too!!!pm me when u will write another makeout scene!!
my god!!im really turning to hentai now!!

@karupin-san., pls stop heartbreaking moments plss!!hehe, :banghead: :banghead:

Offline nao707

• Nozawa Rena oshi desu!
« Reply #273 on: September 26, 2012, 04:22:34 PM »
PM me too Rukaeru-san!  :bow: :bow:
Keep Calm and Support AKB48 and their sister group :D

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #274 on: September 26, 2012, 04:31:45 PM »
TBC ..  :cow:

Next Chapter: Kai and Ray's Project (?)  :twisted:

Oh nooo !! Why i felt that they going to make a love scene soon.. Gosh, hope my guessing is wrong.

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #275 on: September 26, 2012, 06:33:01 PM »
Damn,, what the,,!? How can,,, sh*t I can't say a word about this chapter,, it's too... *damn
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2012, 04:20:09 AM »
Aww kai.. i dont hate you but.. omg.. why.. my atsumina

NOT!! i dont want a kaixRay make out no way!! we dont want a kaixray baby -_-... but ray want to make out with kai.. maybe if she is pregnant already we can stop this behaviour for... 9 months at least.. yeah!! this a solution make ray pregnant for the other guy so she can force kai to make out because she is pregnant and delicate or something like that..

Offline Cessy10

« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2012, 04:36:08 PM »
Mayu!! Help Acchan!  :panic:

And Ray, you're such an EVIL.  :angry: :catglare:

@Karupin12-----Mas matindi dapat ung kay Ray. Lol. xD  :P

Current Fanfic:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:

OTP Slideshow:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #279 on: September 28, 2012, 04:28:43 PM »
@Cessy: I can't think of a situation about Ray on how she will get hurt ..  :lol:

I like to be a sadist to Acchan these days  :twisted:
I don't know why  :lol: maybe I'm just missing her  :lol: :banghead:

I'm still writing the next chapter, I think it'll be a long one since it's about Kai and Ray's project and .....
and ...
and ...
and ...

Just stay tune  :lol: :kekeke:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-Real - No No No No No