JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Hot Issue

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 133701 times)

Offline Cessy10

• Cessy :)
Re: [UPDATED *09/26* Chapter5 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #280 on: September 28, 2012, 07:44:46 PM »
I see. Yeah, I think so. Maybe you're just really misssing her. Same here.  :guychan:

We'll be waiting then .  :twothumbs
--CessyMe :)

Current Fanfic:
This Guy's In Love With You... - Trying my best to update :)

This Guy's In Love With You... (trailer)
- Please watch it, thank you.  :)

Other Fanfic of the Writer.
Because...I Love You - on Haitus  :cry:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:
- Please watch it, thank you. :twothumbs

OTP Slideshow:
- Please watch it, thank you.
- Please watch it, thank you.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *09/26* Chapter5 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #281 on: September 29, 2012, 12:41:14 AM »
AH!!!!! RAY!!!!!!
I'm sure Mayuyu will find a way to help them!

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
I hate you now! Ray :angry:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2012, 03:02:33 PM »
Chapter 6: Kai and Ray's Project

The day ended with heartbreaking conversations. A conversation with full of lies on the blond's side and the truth on the actress' side. While the two, who are the real lovers were hurting each other, the Diva who planned and the culprit of this happenings is just smirking and celebrating inside. This is what she wants, her successful plans, a plan to separate Kai and Atsuko, for Kai to be with her again.
When both of them reached their room, Kai laid on the bed exhaustedly; depressed and problematic on how he will handle the words that he said to Atsuko earlier. He put his hands on his face to cover it then let out a deep sigh. Noticing the situation of the midget, Ray crawl slowly and seductively towards the blond and traced his chest down to his belly by the tip of her finger.

"Don't think about it too much. What you did is the right one" Ray said then laid also her body beside the blond.
"R-R-Ray. ...." Kai quickly remove his body and stand up a bit far from the Diva. "For you, that's the right one but for me, it's definitely not"
"Here we go again Kai" Ray said irritatedly then move closer to the midget and continued "Why it's hard for you to accept that you're mine now?!"
"Do you really need to ask that? Is it not obvious? It's just because that it's really hard to accept! Period!"
"Baka! You didn't even gave me a proper answer! Tell me why?! You're really in love with me before so it's not impossible for you to love me again!" Ray half shouted at him while looking directly onto his eyes.
"Like what you said, it's before! I loved you BEFORE! I care for you BEFORE! I'll do anything for you BEFORE! And last, BEFORE I thought that you're really the one that I love but I'm wrong! Definitely wrong! Since the start, it's only Atsuko that I really love! Not you!" Kai shouted back at her. Letting out all his feelings and anger. He wasn't able to control his feelings this time as he even didn't hesitate to say all those hurtful words to the Diva.

Ray remained silent and immovable. Trying to hold her tears while realizing the phrases that she heard. She knows that she need to be strong so Kai won't think that he can easily defeat her by just shouting and saying those words. After a moment, even though she insists not to cry, her tears suddenly fell when Kai walked even more closer to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Let's stop this Ray.... I'm begging you"
"Kai. .." she said while looking on the ground "Is it hard to love me?"
"No. It's just. ..... I'm not the one who is suppose to love you. Every man can fall for you and be with you. I know there's someone out there waiting for you; waiting for your love"
"You're the only one that I like Kai! No one else! So whether you like it or not, you're mine!" She shouts in a bit angry tone.
"Damn it Ray! You're not listening to me! Do you want me to say it directly to you so you can understand?!" Kai removed his possessions on the Diva's shoulder and continued
"Ray. ... I. ..... DON'T. ........ LOVE YOU!"

After saying that, Kai suddenly felt a hand slapped onto his cheeks. This slap made his face to look on the side and when he looked back at the Diva, she is crying even more and looked like really hurt. Ray can't control the hurt anymore and thought 'You're too much Kai. Too much for hurting me!'. Kai suddenly felt that what he said is wrong, she's still a woman that needs to be respect. Even though she's the reason why he's suffering right now, she still knows how to get hurt. Kai looked directly at the Diva's eyes and saw the 'It really hurt' look but when he was about to say something, Ray quickly ran away from him.

"Ray! Wait! I'm. ....." Kai wasn't able to continue when the Diva completely lost on his sight.

The days passed by and still, the Diva is avoiding him. Even though they're living in the same house, sleeping on the same bed, eating on the same table, Ray remained silent. Kai didn't know what to feel, does he need to be happy because Ray is not bothering him or should he apologize for what he had caused to her?

Their day ended like usual, a very silent day. When both of them went to their bed and ready to sleep, Kai decided to wrap his arms on the Diva who's facing her back at him and said,
"I'm sorry. Please don't be like this. I'm not used to it"
Ray faced at the blond with a smirk and said, "I know you can't resist not to woo me. By the way, remember the project that you've agreed to do with me before? We'll do it tomorrow"
Kai removed his arms and closed his eyes then said "Okay but make sure it'll be a good one with no. ....... Harassment"
"I can't do anything about it if it'll be like that" Ray smirked then hugged the blond beside her and wait to fall asleep.
'Damn it. I'm thinking of ways how to woo you and yet you just need a hug? err" Kai thought.

Meanwhile at Takahashi/Atsuko's residence, every single day that passed by, Atsuko can't forget on what happened to them. She keeps on crying every night while thinking that from now on, she will be sleeping alone and will take of their kids ALONE. Even though her friends were always saying that she need to be strong and forget about it for awhile because it might affect her career, she can't. Atsuko came back in drama industry when her manager contacted her about her new drama. At first, she wanted to reject it but later on, she decided to accept it so that she will not think about Kai and their problem. When she attended the meeting about her drama, she knew that Kuu and Riku are one of the cast plus her new love interest on it, Sato Takeru. Their recording will start on the day same as Ray and Kai's project. Both of parties didn't know that they will be on the same recording building.

-Recording day-

After fixing and preparing themselves, Kai and Ray go to the place where their recording will be held. They quickly go to the room to talk to the director, writer and staffs. When one of the staffs gave them the lyric sheet, Kai widened his eyes while reading it.

The dripping drops of (your) secret point
ICE passed from mouth to mouth
If it's hot you might as well take it off, one layer at a time
Your FAVORITE STYLE
face to face

UP DOWN. UP DOWN.) UP DOWN. UP DOWN.
(KISS YOU. INSIDE OF YOU.) na~
(kiss me. come here.) kiss me. come here.
(you ridin' on me feel good.) feel good baby.

You wanna die, I wanna finish up inside of you.
Ain't it alright to get dirty
Matching RING(s), interlaced fingers,
entangle a tongue creeping over a neck

Make U Wet baby
you say [give me some more.] provocatively
Lewdly, violently let me hear you (scream)
Your BODY line invites the moonlight, backs arched, it's not over yet.

"What the hell is this?! Is this really a song?! It sounds like. ........ Ugh! I will not do this!"
"I'm sorry Kai-san but you're not allowed to back out now. You're manager Saeko said that whatever happens, we will not let you abandon this" The director explained.
"What?! I hate that Platypus!" Kai rolled his eyes and on sudden realization, he took a glance at the Diva.
"Why are you looking like that? I did not do anything" Ray defended herself but Kai just shake his head; not believing.
"I think there's no problem now? We will start in a few minutes" The director interrupted them then took his leave.

After 15 minutes of waiting, the staffs called the Diva and the blond to go to the set. Kai was surprised while Ray is just smiling in victory to see a very romantic bed that is suits to be a honeymoon bed. There are petals of rose around it and the fabrics are colored with red.
"This will be very romantic Kai. Do you like it?" Ray asked to the midget who's still not believing on what he is seeing right now.
Before Kai could answer, the director came in front of them to explain the scenes that they will do on their promotional video.
"Sorry to interrupt both of you. I'll explain the scenes that we will record for today. Ray-san you will wear a special sexy and seductive dress for this while you, Kai-san, you will just wear a long and a bit loose shorts that will make your undergarment slightly reveal and for the top. ...... you will not wear any. We have known that your fans want to see the sexy you”

Kai just gulped and nod to agree. He didn’t expect that his fans can be the reason of his burden and problem right now.
"Okay for the scenes, on the first to fourth stanza, Ray-san will slowly take off her dress while she's on the bed and looking seductively on Kai-san. Kai will go on the Diva's top and will aim to kiss her neck. For the next set of stanzas, hmmm. . do I really need to explain that? hehe. . But of course you will not do it directly, we will also use a camera trick to make it more natural"
"We can do it even without camera trick!" Ray said excitedly but her excitement turn into a disappointed one when Kai gave her a look of disagreement.

"That's it, I will not explain it detail by detail. It's just we will show more on bed scene then least on the sexy dance and solo parts. The dance is simple and easy since you two are couple. You can easily do that. Did you get it? Let's start now" The director leave them and go to his position.
"My god. For the first time in my showbiz life, I will this hentai thing" Kai facepalmed then took a deep breath.
"It's exciting you know. To make a change. Let's go now and change our clothes" Ray smiled at him then move closer and whispered, "I'm excited to see you on that sexy outfit. I missed seeing your. ...... body"

Kai's face suddenly became red after hearing that. He know that even though they did not make love before, Ray saw his body. His naked body. Kai and Ray went to their respective dressing room to change clothes and make some make-up retouches. After half an hour of preparing, the two of them went on the set with the staffs. Ray's heart skip a beat when she saw the midget's manly body. She really misses that body that she felt before every single night that they spent. If only she did not betray him, she probably taste and feel it entirely before. On the other hand, Kai can't remove his eyes on the sexy Diva that is now walking towards to him. When Ray stopped in front of him, she put her hand on his jawline and traced his body downwards. Kai can't move as his feet seemed attached to the ground. Suddenly, a soft lips pressed on his ears and let out a warm breathe saying,

"You're hot. Every woman will surely can't resist to touch you. ....... but of course, I will never let them touch you. It's only me who is allowed to touch every part of you" Ray slightly bit the blond's ear.
"R-R-Ray! Stop it! I-It's embarrassing! The staffs are looking at us!" Kai said as his voice is shaking.
"Ray and Kai-san please go to the bed now. We'll start now. Just do things that a normal couple will do. Okay? Since we haven’t record your song, we will temporarily use the song which was recorded by Tanaka Koki" The director interrupted them, then they quickly follow its order.

The director shouted signing that will start so Ray positioned herself lying seductively on the bed and slowly aiming to take off her dress as the song played. After a moment, Kai awkwardly go on top of the Diva and moved his lips closer to her neck. Ray can smell the blond’s scent, a very seductive and manly scent so she can’t prevent herself on being so aggressive. She can’t control herself so she slowly put her hands on Kai’s neck to help him on moving closer as she was impatiently waiting for the midget’s lips to touch her neck.

Before something could happen, the director shouted “Cut! Arigatou~!”
Kai sighed and was about to withdraw himself but the director interrupted him. “Chotto Kai-san. Please stay on your position. We still need to take that part for the chorus. The ‘Up Down Up Down’ thing” the director smirked. Kai don’t have a choice so he just follow and sighed.
“Kai …… Can we ……… continue this later?” Ray whispered on him.
“Ehh??! Shut up Ray” Kai rolled his eyes and looked on his side to avoid the pervert look of the Diva.
“Okay. Let’s start again. The cameras, kindly slightly focus it on Kai’s thigh and Kai-san please do what the lyrics said” The director ordered then let out a small laugh on his last words.
“H-h-hai!” he gulped. He needs to do this so that it’ll finish quickly.
“Start in 3 … 2 … 1 …. Action!”

As the song played, Kai slowly but awkwardly move his waist up and down while the Diva is still below him. Somehow, Ray felt a strange feeling inside her that made her to wrap her arms on the blond’s body and feel the broad and slightly sweaty back of him. Just a few moves, Ray might carried away and make their current situation true. Luckily, their director stopped them to move on the next scene and the dance part. They continued on recording without having a multiple takes per scene for almost two hours. Kai did his best just to make this recording faster as he can feel that the Diva wants to make this thing in reality. He didn’t want to expose their bodies into this music video; that will surely be the main articles in every newspaper, magazines and even in online websites.

“Ugh! I’m so tired. I want to go home” Kai rested his back on the bed and spread wide his arms on both sides.
“Me too. I want to go home so that ………… we could continue this ……. in private” Ray said while trying to seduce the midget. She moved on his top and aimed for a kiss but Kai avoided it as he immediately stood up and slightly pushes the Diva that made her to fall on the ground. Kai let out a small laugh on the accident and Ray just pout then decided to take revenge but the midget ran as fast as he can far away from her.

Both of them plus all the staffs that are with them, didn’t notice a pair of eye that was watching at them since the start; pair of eye that was letting out tears while watching their intense scenes. Atsuko saw all of it with her own eyes and it really hurts her inside to see the one that she love having a make out scene with someone else. She shouldn’t listen on the staffs that are murmuring about the recording of Kai and Ray’s single at the same building that they are now. She regret that she went to this place to see Kai and thought of talking with him. If she just focused on her work, she will not see all of this; she will not see Kai being happy with the Diva.

‘You do really forget about me. I wish I could also do that. I wish I could also forget you easily so I will not feel this hurt anymore’. Atsuko cried again and leave the doorway where she was peeping around earlier. She’s now heading towards their drama’s casts dressing room but as she was taking the stairs, her right foot accidentally slipped then tripped that made her to fall on the ground.

“Itaaaii~” Atsuko said with an obvious hurt tone. She tried to stand up but her foot was really in bad situation so she just end up falling again. Suddenly, a hand showed up in front of her and offered a help. Without any second thoughts, as she really wanted to stand up and go, she accepted it and held the hand. To her surprise, instead of just supporting her to walk, the person who offered her a help suddenly carried her onto the arms just like a newlywed couple.

“A-anou ….. Sato-san, you don’t have to carry me like this. I’ll be fine. You might not able to carry me any longer because I’m a bit heavy” Atsuko shyly said.
“Are you questioning my strength? Don’t worry, its fine. Actually, you’re light so just let me carry you to our dressing room. You’re going in there right?” Sato Takeru, who’s one of the cast of her drama and her love interest on it said then gave her a smile of assurance.
“H-h-hai! A-Arigatou” Atsuko blushed a bit. She didn’t know that in spite of this man’s physical appearance, he can strongly carry her(? Suddenly, I remember the bunshun scandal lol  :lol:).

As they continued on walking, the silence were surrounding them so Sato Takeru decided to break the silence by asking a ‘not his business’ question.
“You knew that Kai and Ray are here right? And you saw all of it? That’s why you’re crying earlier”
“H-huh?”
“Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t ask about it. Sorry again” Sato apologized.
“It’s okay. Well, you’re right. I saw all of it and it really hurts inside” Atsuko’s tears formed again on her eyes.
“Please don’t cry. The people around might think that I did something bad on you”
“I’m sorry. It’s just ……… I can’t help it. I’m sure you know how it feels to get hurt” Atsuko said while wiping her tears.
“Yeah. I know……. It hurts to see the one that you like being hurt by the one that she love the most” Sato Takeru whispered to himself. Luckily, Atsuko was not able to hear it as her attention pointed to the person that is now standing a bit far from them.

“R-R-Ray …..” she called.
Ray just smirked at her then suddenly, Kai showed up and went beside the Diva. When Kai turn around and looked at them, his teeth automatically grits while having a wrinkled forehead. Kai and Ray were also taking the same path so the Diva hold the blond’s hand and start walking closer to Sato who’s still carrying Atsuko. Before the two could reach them, Atsuko insisted to stand on her own so Sato granted it.

“Wait Kai …. It’s not what you think. He .. He just helped me” She explained but the blond just passed her by. Atsuko can’t take the pain anymore on standing so she ended up falling on the ground again. Sato tried to help her but she refused it.

After a few steps, Kai stopped for awhile and said without looking, “Did I ask you to explain? I don’t need your explanations. You can do whatever you want and I don’t care about it …………… Maeda-san”
“Kai! Wait! Please!” Atsuko called him by shouting but the blond ignored her as he and Ray continued on walking far away from them. Her tears fall again continuously on her lovely cheeks and once again, her heart broke into pieces not only by the words that she heard but also the fact that the one that she love is now walking far away from her while holding the other woman’s hand.
“Let me help you again Maeda-san and please stop crying now. Let’s go to the dressing room now so you can rest” Sato Takeru offered again and this time, Atsuko accepted it as she also wanted to rest; rest her body but not her mind and heart.

TBC ..  :cow:

The song that I used was Make you wet by Tanaka Koki of KAT-TUN  :lol:
So, how was it? Is this chapter kinda' boring?  :banghead:
Sorry for late updates, I might able to update this when our finals end :)

Thanks for reading and sorry again for the grammars & typos  :kneelbow:

*Edited*

Next Chapter: Let's Get Divorce

Offline Strawberri

• Atsumina ... <3
Re: [UPDATED *09/30* Chapter6 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2012, 03:27:30 PM »
NOOOO! Another heart breaking chapter D: .. :cry: Thanks for the update Karupin San

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
Re: [UPDATED *09/30* Chapter6 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2012, 03:48:23 PM »
Ahhhh!! I'm can't accept it!!!
Oh my AtsuMina! You made me sick! :catglare:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #286 on: September 30, 2012, 03:59:05 PM »
Aaarghhh, i hate but i like this,, it's complicated
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2012, 04:46:07 PM »
What the !!!!!  :angry: separation and devorce !!!!

Pls keep updating fast and fix it now !!!

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #288 on: September 30, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »
This is really pissing me off.......  Separation and next what DIVORCE?!?!
I can't take this. I hate Ray and Kai... he is just pissing me of (yeah I know he is doing this for Kaison, but still, there is a better way in handling things..)
Update SOON!!

Offline nao707

• Nozawa Rena oshi desu!
« Reply #289 on: September 30, 2012, 06:41:04 PM »
argh!  I'm so depressed and sad. i feel sorry to Kai, he got a very difficult situation... and also acchan.. I'm sad looking at this couple..

I wish Mariko-sama will do something since she is the sharp one among the others.

Thank your for your update and please update soon... :thumbsup
Keep Calm and Support AKB48 and their sister group :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: September 30, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »
jajaj for me was fun because i know that song... :D.. so sexy!! Im writing right now  oneshot with the other part "make you wet chapter 2" when I finished.. you gonna be the firt person who are allowed to read ok? :D

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #291 on: September 30, 2012, 11:53:17 PM »
I'm still thinking on how to fix this  :lol:
or maybe I will not fix it?  :kekeke:
JK .. I don't want to be  :scolding: :onionwhip: :on voodoo: by Atsumina shippers ..  :dizzy: :lol:

@Haruko: Kyaaa~ sure sure :kekeke: :on bleed:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
why o why!
Of all people!
Why sato takeru!!nooo!
Karupin dont u dare not to fix their problem,i want atsumina back!i mean kaiacchan back!

Thank you for the update & looking forward for more! :thumbsup

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
why o why!
Of all people!
Why sato takeru!!nooo!

On my storyboard, I wrote Nakamura Aoi but since that bunshun scandal appeared, I change it to Sato Takeru  :lol:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Author-san if you don't take the other two irrelevant people out of Atsumina I will :angry:. JK. But seriously, I hate seeing them.

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
Don't know why but I don't like Kai's character in this fic. For me he's like a person can change his feeling easily  :thumbdown:

How can you feel pity for someone who is ready to kill your son  :?

Maybe he's a good guy but it's too much  :smhid
But it's a great chapter after all and I'm really looking forward the next chapter  :k-wink:

Offline thebotole

• ecchi
a good chapter..  :twothumbs
sato takeru?hmm,, i prefer nakamura aoi.. ^.^
hope someone will help acchan and kai be together again..
more exciting for next update...  :bow:

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
WOI WOI
Kai Ray
soo cute I Love them I want lovey dovey scene

HEH??  :tama-mad:
what am I typing??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
LOL maahh KaiAcchan
oh please be patient
I want more Kai Ray moments LOL
Please be Sadist LOLOLOL
dont kill meee
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline JukeBoxMania

OH NOOO!!! this is too sad already :imdead:
Karupin San, please fix their problem asap :mon pray2:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:33:46 PM by JukeBoxMania »

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Don't know why but I don't like Kai's character in this fic. For me he's like a person can change his feeling easily  :thumbdown:

How can you feel pity for someone who is ready to kill your son  :?

Maybe he's a good guy but it's too much  :smhid
But it's a great chapter after all and I'm really looking forward the next chapter  :k-wink:

thanks for sharing your thoughts  :kneelbow:
I also thought about it and if you're talking about the argument that they had, I just don't know how they can fix it so they'll be able to do their project without any awkward moment (even though the scenes that they recorded are really awkward  :lol:) .. :nervous :sweatdrop:

Don't worry, I'll fix this .. just wait and read more first the heartbreaking moments of Acchan  :lol:
*sadist mode: on  :twisted:*

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Hot Issue