JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Hadashi no Megami

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 133661 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *10/17* Chp10 - Yuko's SP Chapter] The Betrayal towards a New Love
« Reply #340 on: October 18, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »
OMG! KOJIYUU <3

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Re: [UPDATED *10/17* Chp10 - Yuko's SP Chapter] The Betrayal towards a New Love
« Reply #341 on: October 18, 2012, 03:28:57 PM »
Chapter 10 Part 2: The Kiss of Assurance

After the long, tired but enjoy shooting at the resort, Takeru offered Atsuko to take her home when her driver wasn't able to come on time. As they both heading to the woman's place, Atsuko who's already worn out fell asleep on the seat. While driving, Takeru can't focus on the streets when he's always tempting to look at the sleeping angel beside him. His face suddenly became red when Atsuko pouted cutely.

'If I'm really in heaven and his woman beside me is an angel, I don't want to go back on land again' he thought.

As he continue on driving his focus pointed again on the woman when she whispered something.

'You do really love him ne? I think even in your dreams, I will never replace him in your heart. I will never be the man for you but. .......... I can't take it when you're always being hurt by him so I will try to make you mine so you won't be able to hurt again. I will take care not only you but also your family' He said to himself then look at Atsuko's free hand. Slowly, he moved his hand to hold it and to his surprise, that made Atsuko to woke up.

"Eh? Sato-san? Why?" Atsuko asked while sleepy blinking her eyes thrice.
"Eh? A-a-anou. ... I. .. because. ... I. .... I thought it was the hand break so I accidentally hold it. G-Gomen" Takeru smiled awkwardly as his sweat are running down from his temples.
"We're here now. I can see your mother over there. I think she's waiting for you. hehe" he continued; still nervous.
"Oh it's fine. I understand it because sometimes, Kai was always getting wrong by that but I know he often do that just to hold my hand. hehe" Atsuko smiled cutely at him. "Do you want to go inside?"
"No. . No. . Thank you. I still have a meeting to attend to"
"Okay. Thanks for the ride again. Take care" Once again, Atsuko gave him a very lovely smile before she left the car.

'Ugh! Why you're so cute? I wish I can always see that smile on your face' Takeru thought while looking at his side mirror to see Atsuko who's waving her hand.

Atsuko walked towards her mother who's carrying her son while giving her a smirk.
"Tadaima Kaison-kun" she kissed her son's forehead.
"Tadaima Mom who's giving me a smirk" she kissed her mom's cheek lazily.
"Mom! What's with that smirk!? It's annoying!" Atsuko rolled her eyes when her mother's expression remained the same.
"You're getting closer and closer with Sato-kun. hmmm. .. I'm starting to doubt if you really don't have relationship with him" Mama Maeda smirked even more.
"Mom, I love Kai. That's it! Where's Anami-chan?" she left her mom and go inside to check where's her daughter.
"hmm Okay if you say so. ........... Anami-chan is in your room. She might be sleeping"

Without any response, Atsuko went upstairs to see her daughter and when she looked inside her room, she was surprised and felt pity on her daughter at the same time when she saw her looking and holding Kai's picture.
"Pop. .... I missed you" she sobs. "When will you come back here? Why did you leave us to be with your ex witch? Don't you love us anymore? Don't you love mom anymore? We need you pop" Anami's tears fell down continuously but she immediately wiped it off when she felt a hand tapped her back.
"I miss your pop also Anami-chan" Atsuko tried to comfort he child.
"I did not miss him! I'm mad at him!" Anami said angrily.
"But I've heard everything that you said earlier" Atsuko smirked. "Don't worry Anami-chan, I'll make sure that Papa will be here again soon" she hugged her daughter then continued "Just pray for the rat to be safe and will not be caught by the evil predator"

"Huh? What are you talking about mom? Cats were suppose to chase rats. Rats are pests" Anami asked confusedly.
"Yes rats are just pests but if you will give them another chance, you will find out that they're still helpful and can be your friend"
"You're just making my mind even more confused mom. Rats? friend?........... Maybe you're just hungry, have you tried to eat? Or maybe you need some sleep? That can make you back to reality" Anami rolled her eyes then left her mom with a pissed off reaction.
"Err! You’re possessed again by Mariko's spirit!!"

After Atsuko took a shower and changed her clothes, she went to her daughter's room to check her. There she found an innocent little girl sleeping soundly. She turned off the lights and was about to leave when she heard something that stopped her.

"Papa. ..... I miss you" Anami talked while sleeping.
'Kai. ... We need you..... We miss you. Just wait a little more, you’ll be here again’ she thought before going back to her room.

The stars and the dark night fade out and replaced by the king Sun and its rays same as the intense night that is now replaced by an exhausted and dizzy morning for the midget and the woman beside him. Both of them were lying exhaustedly while both of their arms are wrapping each other. Kai felt a shiver over his body when he suddenly felt cold so he lazily pull more the blanket that is covering half of their body; their naked body. As he can still feel the coldness of the room, he moved himself more closer to the person beside him to feel it’s warm body then suddenly ………..

‘Eh? What’s this thing that I’m feeling in front of me?’ He thought while his eyes were still close.
‘It’s … It’s …. It’s kinda soft? And like a ……… hump? Two humps? Eh? What’s this?’ to know what is that thing, Kai grabbed one of those humps with his right hand and start squeezing and pinching it a bit. He continued on doing it as he can’t still figure out what is that ‘hump’ that soft humps then after a moment, he stopped when he heard and realized something. Someone is moaning.

‘Moaning in the morning?’ he thought. Then to make sure his thoughts were right, he squeeze that ‘hump’ again.
‘Aahh~’ someone moaned.
‘Eh? Is this a machine? What a strange machine …. It’ll moan when you squeeze …. Tss~ I guess the creator of this is a pervert’ he sighed on his mind.

Then once again, he squeezed it, but this time, it’s not only moan that he heard. He heard something that made him realized that, that ‘hump’ wasn’t a machine but a ………
“Aahh~ Kaaaii~” the supposed to be a machine called his name while moaning. These made the midget to open his eyes widely and hurriedly moved himself away and go to the other side of the bed.

“Waah! Ray! W-w-what are you doing?!!” Kai stutter.
“Why you’re asking me that? You’re the one who’s doing something on me” Ray smirked.
“I .. Anou .. I thought ……….. I mean what are you doing here? And why are you naked?!!” Kai’s face began to get redder and redder because of embarrassment as he remember what he did to those ‘humps’ earlier.
“What am I doing here? Baka! It’s my bed, I mean OUR bed! And why am I naked? Hmm .. I’m not the one who’s also naked right now” Ray smirked even more then continued, “Don’t tell me you don’t remember what we did last night?”

“We did? Last night? What did you to me?!!” Kai said with a scared reaction on his face.
“You’re cute Kai. Acting like a virgin? Hehe ……” The Diva chuckled a bit then suddenly her mood changed into an angry evil. “And acting like I raped you?!! Heh!”
“Why? You DID rape me! You took advantage that I’m drunk!”
“I did not raped you! You’re the one who raped me! …………. I just let you to do things that you want last night………” Ray blushed.
“Oh my God~” Kai hold his head when he suddenly felt dizzy about the situation.

Ray quickly go to his side and wrapped her arms to the midget’s waist and said with an all smile on her face, “Are you not happy? I hope that we’re going to have a baby soooooon~ isn’t that exciting?”
‘No it’s not. Atsuko will surely curse me and hate me for that. Ugh! What am I going to do if that will happen?!’ Kai thought, but of course he cannot say it directly to the Diva.
Kai just gave her a deep sigh and said, “I’m going to take a shower”
“Can I ……” Ray excitedly said but she was cutted by the man.
“No! Stay here!” the Diva pouted.

Kai hurriedly go inside the bathroom while holding a pair of pillows to cover his front and back part of his body to avoid the pervert look of the Diva. While he was inside, he still thought about what happened to them. He’s worried and didn’t know what he will do if the thing that they did last night will have a result; a result that will surely make Atsuko’s heart tore into pieces again. He didn’t want it to happen, he didn’t mean to do it with Ray but if will result a child, of course he will not abandon it; it’s still his child at all.

When he’s done, he dressed himself with a jogging pants and jacket that have a yellow lining on the side before leaving, he stared at himself at the mirror and said, “BaKai~! Baka! Baka! Baka! Arrgh!” Kai messed up his hair before he left the room. He walked towards the door to leave but the Diva who's still on the bed stopped him.

"Where are you going?"
"Going to jog and have a walk to where my feet tell me to go" he answered without looking at her.
"Can I go with you? Wait me!"
"I'll go first. Just follow me if you want to" Kai dashed off.

Ray quickly took a bath and fixed herself to follow the midget but when she went outside, there's no sign of her midget. Kai can't be seen from her left and right so she decided to jog alone while finding Kai. When she was about to go, her phone suddenly rang.
"Moshi Moshi" she answered.
"So. .. What happened? How it feels?" the person on the other line asked.
"It went well and it feels. ....... you know" Ray blushed.
"I told you, it's effective"
"Yeah. thanks to you. thanks to that tequila that you gave to him. We became one last night even though it's only for a short time because he ended sleeping while he's on top" Ray pouted.
"Hahahahahaha!!" the laughing voice on the other line can be heard loudly on the phone.
"Don't laugh! You're annoying! At least, I feel him. ....... inside"
"Okay okay. Sorry. hehe. .... so what are you planning now? What will you do if it will result a. ...... you know, a child?"
"Then it will just make Kai to stay with me but I think that's impossible because like what I said, it's just a short of time! I even don't know if he came out or not!"
"Hahaha! You're really funny Ray. I'll just pray for it. I gotta go now"
"Okay. Bye. Thanks again Kame" Ray hanged up her phone then started to jog. She didn't notice that there's a person who's wearing a sunglasses and a cap was hiding at the back of a bush and recording her conversation with someone.

'Oh, this is bad. Something happened between them? Err! We should think positive; I hope that Ray will not be pregnant. I need infos about this. I need to follow her more' the person who's hiding thought.

Back to the midget's jogging session, he just continued on jogging while still thinking of Atsuko and his problem with Ray. He didn't notice that he's foot take him in front of a school; a school where Anami is studying. He didn't notice it but when he heard a familiar little voice, his mind came back to reality then he stopped for awhile to find for it. There's a smile on his face when he looked inside the school, there he found his little girl laughing with her classmates. Kai control himself as he really misses his little girl so he ran towards the gate and called her.

"Anami-chan!"

Anami stopped on laughing and quickly find the familiar voice that is calling her. When he looked outside, she run towards it and aiming for a hug to that person.
"Papaaaaaa~!" Anami called him while hugging. "I miss you so much!"
"I miss you too Anami-chan" Kai kissed the little girl's forehead.
After that, Anami pushed him a bit when she remembered something. "I forgot, I'm mad at you Pop! While did you leave us?!"
"Chotto Anami-chan. Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry if I left you. I just. ......"
"Do you still love us?" she questioned.
"Of course!"
"Then you still love mom?"
"Yes. My love for your mom never fades away. I always love her. So don't be mad at me"
"Then why did you leave and be with Ray the Witch?!"
"Anami, It's hard to explain. Just think that I'm doing this for our own sake, for the three of you to be safe because papa doesn't want to happen something bad on you" Kai hold Anami's shoulders and looked directly into her eyes with sincerity on it.

The little girl nodded and smiled at him. She now know what's the reason of her father and it is really because of Ray. Anami looked at the other side of the street when a car stopped and someone called her.
“Anami-chan! Let’s go home now” Atsuko called her while waving her hand.
“Mom~!” she said with a smile. When Kai heard it from her, he felt nervous but at the same time, he felt happy because he will see her again.

Atsuko noticed that her child was with someone and this someone was facing his back to her.
“Anami-chan? Who are you talking to?” she asked, but before the little girl could answer, Kai stood up and slowly faced her with a smile. The happiness that Kai felt earlier and the smile that he gave to Atsuko was quickly changed into meeting of his eyebrows and gritting teeth. He’s not expecting that the person that really making him pissed off is now beside his wife walking towards them.

Kai and Takeru’s flaming eyes met and before the two could kill each other through staring, Atsuko talked to break the silence.
“K-K-Kai ……… What are you doing here?”
Kai didn’t answer her but instead, he asked another question “Why you’re with him?!” he gave a murderous glare to Takeru.
“Huh? We’re here to fetch Anami-chan”
“You can do that even without him!! Let’s go! We’re going to talk!” Kai glared at her then quickly hold her hand and run far away from them. Takeru can’t do anything and just remained on his position. He doesn’t have any right to stop the midget since he’s not Atsuko’s lover or anything. He’s just a friend.

Kai dragged Atsuko to the nearest park that is seemed silent as no one was there. He hold the woman’s hand in a tight way so she can’t go anywhere and stop resisting. Atsuko, who’s a bit confused, managed to stopped and shouted at him.
“Chotto Kai!! Let me go! It hurts!” Kai stopped then dragged her to sit on a bench.
“What’s your problem?! Why we’re here?!”
“What’s my problem?! My problem is that Sato Takeru and YOU!” Kai yelled.
“Me? Takeru-kun? We’re not doing anything! Why us?!”
“See?! You’re calling him Takeru-kun?! Argh! …. I want you to stay away from him!”
“He’s my friend then why I should stay away from him?!”

“Heh! Friend? Is he really your friend?! Tell me, do you have a special relationship with him? Relationship more than ‘friends’?!” Kai asked while emphasizing some words.
“Are you not listening to me?! I said, ‘HE’S ….. MY …… FRIEND!’ Just a friend! Nothing more!” Atsuko yelled back at him; a bit irritated.
“I don’t believe you. That’s not what I see!” Kai looked on his side while he put his hands onto his waist.
“Tell me ………….. Are you jealous?” Atsuko smirked.

By that question, Kai automatically looked at her and didn’t notice that his face grew redder as the heat quickly rose up to his face.
“Me? Jealous?! … O-o-of course not!” Kai stammered.
“♫Yes~ you are~♫” Atsuko teased him even more through singing.
“I said I’m not jealous!! I’m not! I’m not! I’m not!” he said out loud.
“Then why you’re acting like this?” once again, she smirked.
“It’s just … It’s just ……….. I don’t want someone to treat you like the way that I treated you. Because ……… you belong to me. Only for me!” Kai looked again on his side while blushing.
“Oh~ ……….. then you’re really jealous” Atsuko chuckled.

Kai looked again at her while pouting in a annoyed way. He grabbed the woman’s shoulders and hold it tightly and said, “Yes! I’m jealous! Happy now?!”

Before Atsuko could smirk again, her lips were caught by the midget. She felt a shiver over her body as she can also feel excitement and thirsty to taste again those lips that are now pressing on her. She cupped the midget’s cheeks to deepen their kiss and the excitement that she felt grew even more when Kai asked for permission to enter and to fight for dominance. Because of the frenetic way of kiss that Kai gave to her, they needed to stop to breathe as both of them were gasping for air. Both of their foreheads pressed on each other while panting.

“Kai ….. why are you ….. doing this?” Atsuko said; still gasping for some air.
Kai cupped her cheeks and answered, “I’m doing this so I can protect you and our children”
“I’m talking about the kiss ……..”
“Oh Atsuko! You’re ruining the mood!”
“I’m sorry. I’m just kidding …….. Don’t worry Kai, this will end soon”
“Huh? What do you mean?” Kai asked confusedly.
“You will know soon” Atsuko smiled at him then put her arms to the midget’s neck and said, “I love you Kai …”
“I love you more Atsuko …… and please stay away frommmpphh” Atsuko interrupted him by giving an instant kiss.
“I will, so don’t be jealous”

The two keep on staring like they’re not going to see each other for a long time which might happen as they didn’t notice a person that is standing and giving them a furious glare. That person was followed by the other one who was shocked on what he saw but instead of getting mad, all that he can do was to stare and let his heart to be broken.

TBC ..  :cow:

I can now smell the ending (I guess?)  :ding: :cool2:
Btw, Thanks for reading. I'll gladly accept your comments/suggestions :kneelbow:

Edit:
Kame = Kyohei Kamenashi: Ray's Ex-Lover

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
yeah..please i also can smell ending is getting near..

nice one kai :P

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
I'll ignore every thought about the chance of Ray could be pregnant because I don't want to have a headache and I want to think about positive things :lol:

Love the ending scene of this chapter because KaixAcchan solved their misunderstanding (Acchan doesn't know about this 'night' yet though, but it's a just a mistake so it can't be counted :P)

And "the rat" is Mayuyu, right? Hope she can help Acchan :)

Great chapter again and I can't wait for the "near ending" like you said 8)

Thank you for your hard word :wub:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
yeah, please continue on the next part ~ the ending !

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
AH~ I smell something, hope that something is good.  :smhid
so in the end it's still that Ray's trick, I really cant stand her  :banghead: . and who the hell is helping her, i would kill him or her, whatever it is  :angry: . And yes, rat sometime can be our friend, specially when this is a smart, with a little bit friendly and evil, ofcouse.  :twisted:
the little meeting of Atsuko and Kai was cute  :wub: . oh my, i miss that kind of scene so much, finally Kai say what in his mind not just let it go and hurt them both  :smhid . Takeru in here is such a gentlemen huh, but so bad, there is no room for any Atsuko&Takeru thing bc Atsuko will love only Kai  8) .
i dont know if my opinion in here but this update was great  :bow: , the part of Atsuko and Anami was so sad and finally i can see some light behind all this messy thing :love: . but i still wonder if you kind enough to give Ray a baby bc that will make all this turn around.  :doh:
thank for update btw  :bow: :bow:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
 :ding: YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!  :fap nearly there !!!!!!  :shakeit:

in your face witch  :shifty:

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Strawberri

• Atsumina ... <3
Ahh, loved this chapter! Hope Ray doesn't get pregnant! Thanks for the update. :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
so many things happen... kai you are a idiot!!... then ray  you are a bitch.... -_-

come on acchan fight for your husband... the kiss wasa mazing.. omg

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
Yieee!!
KISSU  :gmon twirl:
Please update soon karupin san  :sashiko:
KILL RAY  :on cigar:
XD
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Chapter 11: Prepare for the Plan

Ray's anger rose up as she can't take to look the staring sessions of the two. She didn't expect that after the happiness that she felt earlier because of what had happened last night will change easily to anger and jealousy. To stop the irritating moments of the two, she walked hurriedly towards them and yelled.

"Kai~!!"

By that yell, Kai move himself away from Atsuko and look to the person who's having an obvious angry aura.
"R-R-Ray. ....... Anou. ..... I can explain.."
"No need for explanation! Come here!" Ray grabbed the midget's hand tightly and dragged him at her back. She gave ferocious look to Atsuko before saying,
"You! What are you doing with my Kai? Did I tell you to leave us alone?!"
"Heh!" Atsuko smirked. "YOUR Kai? Are you sure? Huh?! Mistress?!"

Ray didn't answer but instead, she gave a stingy slap to Atsuko.
"I'm going to be HIS wife soon! We just need your stupid signature! Or if you don't want to sign, let's just meet in the court!!" she roared.
"Ray stop it!! Let's go now!" Kai tried to stop them then suddenly,

*PLAK!!*

"That's my answer. No one could slap me! And by the way, I will never sign that papers! If you want to, you can sign it by yourself!" Atsuko rant.
By that slap, Ray's face made to look on her side. She cupped her cheeks as she can still feel the sting of it. "You're going to regret this Maeda!Let's go now Kai. I'm still not done with you!"

While still holding the midget's hand, Ray dragged him forcefully to the street and make him go inside when a car stopped in front of them. As the car dashed off and leave them, all that Atsuko could do was just to look. She knows that this time, that was the right thing to do or else, something bad might happen. Takeru followed by Anami, go immediately to Atsuko when both of them recovered on the scene that they witnessed.

"Mom! Are you okay? Why did you let pop midget to go with that witch?" Anami asked worriedly.
"Don't worry, I'm fine. .... We just need to let her go this time"
"But why?"
"For some reasons. .... Don't think about it much Anami-chan. Mom will solve this" Atsuko smiled at Anami who just nod to agree.
"I think we should go. I'll take you home now. Let's go?" Takeru offered.
"Uhn. .. Arigatou"

While they were heading to Atsuko's place, Atsuko was still rubbing her cheeks to lessen the pain that she left from the slap earlier. Anami noticed it so she moved closer to her mom and kissed her cheek.
"I'm sure pop will also do that" she smiled "Still hurt?"
Atsuko shook her head and said "You're really like your pop"
"I'm not like him. When I grow up, I'll be taller than him. hehe"
"I hope so. ...." Both of them chuckled. The little girl's smile was really making Atsuko relaxed and forgot all her worries and problems. All the she needs now was her children around her.

When they arrived at their house, Takeru just spent a moment inside to have some drink when Atsuko offered. They had some private talks and it included what Takeru really feel for Atsuko. He said that even though he told his true feelings for the woman, he's not expecting for an answer or any return to it because he knows that it's only friendship that Atsuko can give to him. Atsuko on the other hand thanked him for everything that he done not only for her but also for her children. If it’s not because of him, she’s probably not here now and fighting for her love one. She also felt sorry for causing some troubles to the man about the issues about them and specially, she said sorry for not accepting his feelings for her. After their conversation ended, Takeru left her house with his heart broken but thankful because he finally released what he really feels.

Right after the man left, there’s someone knocked at the door. Atsuko opened it and she had a smile on her face when she saw that person.
“Mayuuuuu~! I’m glad to see you”
“Me too …. But I think you won’t be glad on the news that I have” she sighed.
“Eh? Why? Something wrong? What happened?” Atsuko asked nervously.
Before Mayu could answer, Atsuko’s mother interrupted them “Hey! What are you doing here? You’re the one who betrayed my daughter before right?!”
“Wait mom! I’ll explain!” Atsuko tried to calm down her mother.

-Flashback-

On the same day that Kuu and Yuko were in their detective mode and when disappearance of Kai happened, both of them did not stop on investigating and making and connecting their conclusions. Both of them also had a confession, not a love confession but about the person that they’re suspecting to be the culprit and the person who’s helping Ray before: Mayu. They did some researches about her and they found out that she was Ray’s cousin but despite of being Ray’s investigator before, they also knew that she was the one who help Kai to know about the Diva’s relationship with Kyohei Kamenashi when she spread their pictures to the media. And on further information, they knew about her contact numbers and address so they quickly go to that place to interrogate her.

Kuu and Yuko knocked at the door and it was opened with a smile by Mayu but when she recognized the two, her smile faded away.
“Yuko-san .. Kuu-san ……. What are you doing here?” Mayu asked them but instead of answering, both of them dragged her inside and pushed on the sofa.
“Tell us Mayu, did Ray plan again something to Kai?!” Yuko asked.
“Huh?! I don’t know what you are talking about”
“Just answer us! Don’t pretend that you don’t know anything! We know that you’ve been Ray’s conspirator before!” Kuu yelled.
“Eh? How did …..”
“Just answer our question!” Kuu grabbed her collar.

“Can you please relax?” She removed the gachapin’s possession on her collar and continued “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Ray? Plan? Yes, I’ve been her investigator or whatever before but that’s BEFORE. I’m not working for her now!”

“She seems telling the truth dude” Yuko said to Kuu.
“You’re right. Then what are we going to do now?”
“I don’t know ….”
“Uhm. Excuse me? Can I ask something? Can I ask what your problem is? Did my cousin do something again?”
“We don’t have any proofs but we’re suspecting that she’s the reason why Kai is missing right now” Yuko answered.
“hmm .. I think your suspicions are right …….. Last time, she asked me if I want to work again for her and I think it’s related with Kai ………. Again, for god’s sake” Mayu sighed.

Yuko and Kuu looked at her suspiciously and it made her to just sigh again and defend herself, ”What’s with that look? Trust me, I’m not involve with Ray or anything about her now”
“Okay, Okay, if you say so ……. Just make it sure or else” Kuu move closer to Mayu then said, “See this teeth? I’ll use it to bite you. Grr!” he threatened.
“Okay I’m scared tss~ …….. to prove it to you, let me help you on this”
“How can you help us?” Yuko smirked.
“Ray is my cousin and I know how she thinks. So now, I have a plan. Today is her press con right? Then if my instincts are right, she’s probably say or announce something about her and Kai …… if Kai is really with her. So this is my plan ……..”

Mayu discussed her plan with Kuu and Yuko. Both of them don’t have any choice; they need to trust Mayu on this. Mayu was the one who will move first in this plan, she will disguise as a reporter then she will ask questions to the Diva to get more infos. But before they will do this plan, Mayu asked for one condition, they will not tell anything about her on Atsuko because she wants herself to say everything on her. For now, they needed to keep this as a secret.

After the press con ended, just like what Mayu thought, Ray announced something about her and Kai. Even though their plan was successful, it's still a bad news to know that they're together. Days had passed and the three of them continued on investigating even though sometimes, it's only Mayu who was working. When the day that Atsuko felt too much hurt again because of Kai, Mayu decided to show herself again to the woman and say the things that she recently figured out about the Diva. There was a time that she heard Ray talking with someone on the phone and she figured out that their son, Kaison, was planted a small tube that contained a poisonous liquid in his foot, and that was the reason why Kai is living with Ray now. But of course, Mayu did not say about the poison because she didn't want Atsuko to get panicked. She just said that there's something that Ray did just to make Kai be with her again but she didn't know what it is.

At first, Atsuko was just looking at her then asked, "Why are you doing this? After what you have done to me before? You're helping me now?"
Kuu and Yuko looked at each other then motioned to Mayu that they did not say anything to Atsuko.
"I know all about it. I noticed it. The way you look at Ray, you're like talking with her with your eyes. But there's something bothering me, you're the one who spread her pictures with Kamenashi-san..... Why are you doing this?" Atsuko continued.
"I don't know how you know all about it then to answer your question, I did all of that because I treated you as my friend. I worked for Ray before because of her money, she's the only one who can support my studies. Atsuko, please forgive me and trust me again. I will help you on this"
Atsuko looked directly into her eyes before talking again then after a moment, "Okay. I'm not that bad to not forgive you since I can see to your eyes that you're sincere and also. ........... you're still my friend even though you did that" she smiled.
"Arigatou Acchan" Mayu smiled back.

-End of Flashback-

"That was what happened mom. So don't be rude to her....... She's still my friend" Atsuko said.
"Okay, if my daughter trusted you again, I will do the same............. I leave you now, I still need to take a bath my grandson" Mama Maeda excused herself to let the two have a private conversation.

"Let's sit Mayu" Atsuko offered. "So what's new? I'm getting more nervous now. After what I encountered with Ray and Kai earlier, now, you seemed have a bad news" She put her hand on her chest to calm herself.
"What?! You've met her?! Why?! Did she do something to you?" Mayu asked worriedly.
"I'm fine. ........... at first when I had a conversation with Kai" Atsuko blushed when she remembered the kiss that they shared. "then suddenly, your evil cousin came and slapped me"
"Eh? You and Kai? Talked?" Mayu asked; a bit shocked.
"Yes. We talked about us; our relationship. And just like what we thought, Ray did something to him to make him stay with her. He did not say it directly but I know that was he meant. Why do you look so shocked?"
"Oh nothing....... Did he say something to you? Not about your relationship but about. ........ err! How will I say this" Mayu stuttered.
"I. .. I can't understand you. Can you please say it now? Is that about what you've newly know?" Atsuko hold her hand.

Mayu took a deep breath before saying what she had heard from Ray. The news that will surely make Atsuko hurt again. "Actually, in the morning, I saw Ray outside her house and I've heard something when she talked with someone on the phone"
"Then? What it is! Say it now!"
"I don't want you to be shock but something happened between Kai and Ray last night!" Mayu said directly without any pause.
"WHAAAAAT?!!" the simple hold of Atsuko on Mayu's hand became more tight and firm.
"Tell me that you're just kidding me! Tell me that is not true!" she continued.
"A-A-Atsuko. ... let go of my hand.......... Don't worry it still have a good news. hehe" Mayu chuckled nervously. Maybe saying that is really a bad idea as Atsuko's glare on her is now like she's going to kill someone.

"Good news?! How come that it will still have a good news?! What if they will have a baby?! I'm sure Ray will use it to make Kai stay longer on her!"Atsuko roared.
"Calm down a bit Acchan. There's still hope that it's not going to happen...... I've heard from Ray that they did that for just a short period of time because Kai ended sleeping while doing it" she tried to calm her down but it doesn't have an effect.
"But still, they did it!! Aargh!! Kai only belongs to me, and everything on him is mine!! By the way, what happened to Kai? I'm sure he will not do it IF Ray did something again"
"Oh I forgot to tell it. I also heard that she's talking about a tequila, I think it was a special one and she's thanking on the person that she's talking to for giving that to Kai"
"I knew it. That Witch! Grr! If I only knew this earlier, it's not only slap that I will give to her" Atsuko gritted her teeth. Even though she's showing anger on the outside, deep inside, there's a hurt feeling again as she can feel her heart like tearing into pieces.

-Ray's Residence-

After a car arrived in front of them, the two was quickly driven by Sayaka to their place. When they arrived, Ray was still holding the blond's hand tightly and dragged him inside their room while giving an intense glare.
"R-Ray. ...... Please let me explain" Kai said to break the silence between them.
"I said I don't need your explanations!! I already saw what I need to see!!" Ray roared but behind those roars, Ray's tears are now forming on her eyes.
"Ray. ...."
"Kai, I've trusted you, and yet you will still do this to me?!! Do you know how much it hurts to see you kissing her?!!" The Diva's tears fell down as she cannot hold it anymore.
"Ray. ... I'm sorry. I promise I will not do it again. It's just, I wasn't able to control myself" Kai said as he hold the Diva's hand. He felt sorry not for hurting Ray but for making his son's life in danger again; Ray might threat him again on pressing that stupid button.
"I said I don't need your explanation or even your apology! You've already hurt me!" Ray shouted at him then reach for something in her bag.
"Ray. .. please don't do it. Don't press it" Kai beg.
"Don't worry, I'll not do it. I will contact my lawyer to process your divorce papers quickly. And you! You're going to marry me after it!"
"Whaaaaat?!" Kai exclaimed in shock. "Are you serious?! I. ... I can't!"
"You have to! Then we'll go to new york and stay there for awhile. We'll take our showbiz break!"

Kai just remained silent after it and did not hesitate to start an argument again as he already know that he will not win against the Diva's will. While the Diva was talking to her lawyer, Kai go outside the room and go their balcony to relax himself. As he was staring, staring on nothing while thinking about Atsuko and Ray's plan, a ring from his phone interrupted him. When he took it out, he only saw numbers which is not recorded in his phone buy he recognized who's the owner of it.

"Atsuko? Why did you called?" Kai asked worriedly while checking if the Diva is around him.
"I'm worried about you. What happened to you? Did Ray do something on you?"
"Don't worry, I'm fine.... It's just........"
"Just what?"
"Ray wanted to get us married then leave Japan to go to New York" Kai frowned.
"Whaaaaaaat?!" Atsuko exclaimed. "That will not happen! I will not sign the papers! I don't want you to be with her!"
"Neither I. but Atsuko................. I don't have any choice. So please, for the sake of our family, sign it"
"Kai listen. ...... I love you so I don't want to get separated with you so we'll do anything to stop Ray's craziness. Kai I know why you're doing this. I know that Ray did something and she's using that to blackmail you" Atsuko said with full of encouragement.

"Huh? What do you mean? How did you know about it? Do you know about Kaison's. ...." Kai stopped his words when he thought that Atsuko might not know about it.
"It's not only me who knew about it, all of us Kai and. ........ Mayu is helping us. So please don't let the Diva win on this"
Kai was about to speak again when he heard a bit loud sound of footsteps that is now heading to his location. "Atsuko, Ray is coming. Let's talk about it on the other day. I'll call you"
"Okay Okay. Kai. ........ I love you" Atsuko said with full of worries again for Kai as he will be on Ray's presence again.
"I love you too, Atsuko" Kai already hanged up his phone exactly when Ray showed up while crossing both of her arms. Kai just look at her innocently and pretending that he's not doing anything before she came.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing. I thought you were talking with someone" Ray looked at him suspiciously.
"I'm just standing here. You're being paranoid again" Kai rolled his eyes and started to walk again to leave the diva.

TBC ..  :cow:

A chapter with full of conversations  :dizzy:
I might post the last chapter later.  :byebye:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
omg.. its like a dorama!!! i feel nervous for kai... that bitch ray ¬_¬

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
i want the full chapter on the finale !!!!

Offline hidden_player

• ecchi
  • まいにち あつみな
So the ending is coming soon, I'm really curious how you end this mess or what is destiny for our characters :roll:

Just hope it's not a sad ending XD

And I think it will take you a long last chapter to solve everything :P

I wait patiently for your update and thanks for your hard work :wub:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
God! Your fic like dorama.
pls creat novel book or e-book!
I'll buy it!!
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline fryingghetto

I hate you Author-san lol jk

by me

Exactly how I felt right now aaaaggghhhhh feelsssss

I liek Atsuko with perm hair kbye

translation: [I want to touch you...] [I want to touch Atsuko... again...] [once more...] [I love you so...] (lol me and Japanese skills)  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:35:14 AM by fryingghetto »

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Yeah,, i hope there isn't another drama when so close to the ending  :bow: :bow:
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline thebotole

• ecchi
i'm wondering how's the ending..  :?
look forward for it..

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
@Haruko : A dorama that is full of non-sense things .. XD
@Sydney W : I'll post the full chapter (someday) XD I'm still writing it. I'm on the climax part ..  :lol:
@Pdpond : Haha. :lol: Tnx for reading by the way :bow:
@fryingghetto : Sugoii~ That's nice :D
@fael_c00l : Don't worry, no more dramas  :lol:
@thebotole : Just stay tune for it 8)

Offline Strawberri

• Atsumina ... <3
Awhh the ending is near! Thanks for the update :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Hadashi no Megami