JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Tsuki wo Miteita

Author Topic: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.18  (Read 36195 times)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.3
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 04:05:25 AM »
Hope all goes good!  :rofl:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »
are you going to update tomorrow ? hahaha ! oh please dont break my JunRei !! i'll kill yaah !!!! please NO !! i want JunRei !!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2012, 11:35:43 AM »
shhhhh that's a secret.. that i won't tell!  :grin:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012, 11:41:09 AM »
aw i wont update either !!!! hmp ! please JunRei please!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 08:10:03 PM »
Heyu have to updateeeeee i love ur fic so please doooo!  :sweatdrop:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 10:14:29 PM »
hoho~~ i love ur fic too <3 ! dont overwork yourself kid, we can wait :)) but but but ..  please dont break JunRei ..

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 08:07:55 AM »
so many people in this fic :3
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.4
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 10:31:17 AM »
                         ~Don't judge by the covers~

Yeah too much pairings...my head hurts! xD i can't imagine yours!! 
The next morning (Saturday) 

Nigakii Risa was sleeping but there was something disturbing her "what it was?mmm could it be a heartbeat?" she thought still still with her eyes closed,she yawned and slowly opened her eyes 
what's this? She thought then looked up 
"it's Ai's chin" Risa murmured and slowly removes her arm from Ai's waist
How did we got to the sofa? why i was hugging her?what happened last night? Risa thinks while obeserves the older girl sleeping 
Ai suddenly yawns ans tries to spread her legs 
Risa was only looking at her while Ai opens her eyes and looks at the girl sitting in between her legs staring at her with a face that says *WTF?" 
"Hi!" Ai says with a smile
Ehhhhhh!  Risa got up 
Ai gets up from the couch "What's wrong?" she asked while scratches her head 
Risa gets closer to Ai and starts shaking her "Why we were sleeping there? what happened last night?" she asked all red 
Ai was confuse but then she wanted to tease the model "what didn't happen last night?" she says smirking while Risa get more red 
I don't believe you! She says and then goe to their room to choose her clothes for thr day
Ai looked at Risa and then looked other way "so you don't really remember?" she murnured while gets up to prepare breakfast 
~Flashback of last night~
"Is she sleeping on my shoulder?" Ai thought then looked at girl 
"Her breath is tickling me!" Ai thought while tries to get her up 
"Risa wake up...you're heavy!" Ai says while tries tp carry the girl to their room unluckily Ai wasn't strong enough and end up slipping on the sofa with Risa on top of her 
"Risa! Risa!" Ai called but she was completely ignored but the smiling girl sleeping on top of her 
Why are you smiling? Ai asked 
You smell *hip* good! Risa replied and hugs the girl tight *Ai blushed* 
Ai thougt it for a little and then decided to advantage of the situation 
Risa what do you think of me? Ai asked and looked at girl on her neck 
Risa looked at her closely. They were having eye contact 
"you're pretty!" Risa says smiling while her finger touched Ai's tip of nose 
Ai smiled but then Risa was a few inches away from her lips *Tips of nose touching*
"Is she going to kiss me?" Ai thought all red then stopped breathing while Risa slowly get closer 
Ai  relaxed and closed her eyes,she waited for a kiss that never happened because Risa already fell sleep on her 
"Eh." Ai opened her eyes and saw Risa already sleeping "why did i close my eyes?" she murmured while observes Risa sleeping 
~End of the flashback~ 
How she dares to smirk like that? Risa murmures while choses her clothes "the truth my head hurts and  i need water..a lot water!" she thought 
"OUUCHH!" *Noise of something breaking*
"That's Ai chan! Risa murmured and gets out fast 
"what happened?" She asked to Aichan who was with her hand on the inside the fridge
"I burnt my hand.." a crying Aichan answerd
Risa get closer and takes her hand "it's red but it seems it not that bad..i'll bring my pomade" she says while goes to her room 
After a few minutes Risa get back with the pomade and puts it softly on Ai's hands 
Aichan looked carefully at Risa "she never thought Risa could be this nice to her!" 
Done! Risa says with a smile that was melting Aichan's heart 
Both girls had eye contact and Risa can swear that Aichan was blushing 
Risa let go Aichan's hand 
Ai broke their eye contact "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!" she shouted out of blue 
"why you tell me that? like i care..You're totally crazy seriouly" Risa says while goes to the bathroom 
Aichan looked at her burned hand and then smirked "it was good to know that Risa it's not all mean!" 
Soon Aichan called her boyfriend to come and pick her up,she needed sometime with him the truth Risa presence was confunsing her a lot
<Meanwhile> Some similar situation 
Sayumi Michishige,the weather girl who has everything that anyother would be happy with (A handsome kind fiance,a comfy dept,a good job) was struggling with some old dear memories of her highschool love..
Sayumi could do nothing but stare the girl sleeping on her bed,she slowly walked to bed then sitted to observe the girl closely 
After a few minutes of thinking Eri opened her eyes 
"Sayu." She murmured then sitted and cupped her cheeks.Eri smiled while Sayu putted her hand on Eri's hand,their happiness didn't last long Eri saw the bright ring on Sayumi's hand 
Eri removed her hands "what's that?" she asked 
Sayumi looked other way "what do you think that you can appear and ruin everything?" then she turned to look at the girl on her bed 
the girl scratched her head "it hurts"  
How do you think i felt when you didn't confess? Sayumi asked looking at Eri 
Eri looked at Sayumi "I was talking about my head.." she says while gets up walking away
Sayumi takes Eri's arm"Eri you're so mean!" she says pouting while pokes Eri's shirt from behind 
Eri turned around,her eyes were red like she was holding herself for not to cry,she took Sayumi's hand that was poking her shirt "Am i mean? you're going to marry? *Eri looks at the ring with hate on her eyes* 
how long you been dating this guy?" she asks then pushes Sayumi and left The dept 
"Eri.."Sayumi murmured a tear rolled her cheeks 
~Meanwhile~ 
Hey have seen this not so tall but really hot girl that might look like a cute cat? JunJun asks 
ohh that must be Tanaka san! A girl with a weird accent replies
yeah that one! JunJun says excited 
"well she's lunching,i can take you where she usually eats" The girl says with a smile
"yes please!" JunJun replies and follows the girl 
Btw i'm LinLin! The girl says while stops and shakes her hand with JunJun 
Are you from China? my name is JunJun! She says smiling 
yes,i'm from China! LinLin replies still smiling 
JunJun smiles widely "i'm from China too..it nice to see someone from home!" she says still shaking her hand with a smile 
*Shivers all over JunJun's body!* 
JunJun looked around 
LinLin looked at her new friend "what's wrong?" she asked while she looks around also 
JunJun had a face like is she have seen a ghost "i have the little feeling that Reina is around!" she says smiling ackwardly and letting go LinLin's hands 
Ohhh yeah Tanaka san! are you a relative of her? LinLin asked 
"We're friends ..." JunJun just answered ackwardly
*Only Reina closest friends Sayumi and Ai know about her relantionship with JunJun,Whenever they introduce eachother they would say "friends".JunJun doesn't mind telling the whole world that she loves Reina but Reina doesn't wanna tell it yet!" 
"JUNJUN.." A figure shouts while runs to Them
"Ehh!!" JunJun and LinLin looked at the figure coming full speed 
Soon JunJun was tackled and the figure was on her with her hands on her collar shaking her 
I saw you holding her hands! The girl shouts mad while shakes JunJun 
*even though the scene was fun LinLin tried to help*
Tanaka san stop..you're going to kill her! LinLin says while tries to help JunJun 
I wasn't doing anything! JunJun replies yelling 
LinLin looked at the two girls "and you guys are friends?" she asked frowning 
"and You told her that i was your friend!" Reina shouts mad and shakes her more 
"You said in public we're friends!" JunJun replies trying to remove the little girl off her 
LinLin got tired and walked away from the scene "Those two friends..you got to be kidding me?"she thought while walks 
Hey you JunJun is mine! Reina shouts pointing LinLin 
LinLin kept walking away 
JunJun sighs "she was just guiding me to where you were then she introduce herself.." she says in a careless way 
Reina felt like an idiot in that moment but still endure it well,she just kissed her girlfriend and apologized then run to work because her lunch time was over 
JunJun got up "A roller coastar of emotions!" she murmures then smirks 
TO BE CONTINUED!! 

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
Jun and Reina :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 11:53:44 AM »
JunRei yay ! cute as ever !!!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 12:17:54 PM »
geez... it's fun!! for JunRei moment... i think one of these days, Reina sure gonna just spurt out her true relationship out to people herself... :rofl:
and she is really one possessive girlfriend   XD
i wonder how risa and eri gonna win the 2 girls over with they already attached  :pen_read:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 12:25:51 PM »
hoho im sick :( but hey aichan y?! i thought u lyk gaki .. u have a bf ?!! well junrei .. :) u make me laugh so hard !

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »
hoho im sick :( but hey aichan y?! i thought u lyk gaki .. u have a bf ?!! well junrei .. :) u make me laugh so hard !
:lol: yesterday is we sick... today become your turn... anyway, get well soon!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Don't judge by the covers~ CH.5
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 05:26:44 AM »
Don't judge by the covers~
 (Still Saturday) 

Three girls were shopping..
Everything looks so cute! Misaki says smiling while looks at the showcases around with Haruna 
*Ayumi couldn't feel worst,she was feeling like a fish out of water,she didn't know when this started but now she knows there's only one person who makes her feel comfortable in the whole world*
Ayumi looked at her shopholic friends and sighed "Why is not monday already?.." she thought 
That's what she only thinks about on weekends..she doesn't want to disturb Riho. they spend a lot of time together everyday and it's normal if she wants to have her time with Kanon and Erina 
Soon the three friends felt hungry and started to walk trying to find a good place to eat 
*A little teddy bear cought Ayumi's eye*
Misaki grabbed Haruna's arm "look who's over there!" she says pointing to a couple in a cafe chatting and smiling 
is not that Sayashi Riho! Haruna says impress 
That's a cute boy! Misaki says smiling 
Ayumi appeared from behind "what are you two looking?" she asked then looked to what Misaki was pointing,Inmediately Ayumi got shocked her teddy bear fell on the floor 
The two girls looked at their friend 
Ayumi's heart aches with only seeing Riho smiling with that guy 
Daishi are you okay? Haruna asked 
yes,let's go! Ayumi replies faking a smile 
Ayumi's pov: It's was pretty dumb thinking of Riho and her like more than friends in any case they're totally differents persons but that's not why she's attracted to Riho? because she's not normal..
(<In the cafe>)
"Yeah that's so funny!" Riho says exagerating 
*The guy pouted he was talking about his dog death*
The truth Riho wasn't paying attetion to him,she was only thinking "why is not monday already?" and also that she's going to kill Suzuki Kanon..
"Why they always set me up on this awful dates? This is not fun at all" Riho thought 
*In the amusement park* 
I told you this was the best trade ever! Kanon says smiling while she's on the roller coastar with Erina 
I feel like Judas "selling my friends"...We're going to die! Erina shouts while they go full speed on the roller coaster 
Riho wants us to have fun.. That guy is the best free tickets for the amusement park! Kanon shouts
Thanks for the free tickets!! Both girls shouts smiling 
~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~ 
(On Ai's door!) 
Ai's boyfriend was about to kiss her when suddenly the door opens revealing a girl tapping the floor 
Why you're so late? The girl shouts 
"it's 11 pm beside i have keys!" Ai replies 
*The guy was stunned*
Risa looked to the floor embarrased "oh..well i was.."
Wait a minute..aren't you Niigaki Risa the model? The guy asked amazed 
Risa pouted and looked at her happy fan then smile ackwardly 
*Don't get her wrong she loves her fans but not this one just because he's Ai's boyfriend* 
So you are! The guy says and hugs Risa 
"where's my body guard?" Risa thought
Aicahn reacted "Hey!" then she slapped the guy who let go Risa 
"Thanks now i can breathe!" Risa says and enters to the dept 
"wait up,we're soulmates!!" The guy shouts 
Risa slams the door to him 
what about me? Ai asked mad 
Well i never thought i could actually meet her! The guy replied 
Do you like her? Ai asked 
The guy looked at Ai "you're my girlfriend but seriuosly she's another thing!" he says smiling 
"Arrrgggg" Ai's reacts and starts slapping him 
"okay see you tomorrow" The guy says while leaves 
Ai sighed then entered to her dept
When she entered she found a already sleeping Risa
Ai smirked "maybe she was worried.." she thought while slowly lays next to her on bed 
Ai looked at Risa's face "did we meet before?" she wondered and soon fell sleep 
In the middle of night Risa was pulling the blanket to her side but Aichan was also pulling to her side 
*Both girls were with their close*
After a few minutes of forcing,Risa pulled harder pulling Ai with her which cause both falling on the floor with Ai on top 
"Oucch.." Risa says and looks at Ai who's still sleeping on her 
Are you a rock at night? Risa asked but still was no reaction from Ai 
Risa sighed "i guess it's fine.." she murmured and layed on the floor 
Risa looked at Ai sleeping on her chest "unbelieveble she's sleeping like a baby" she smirked and soon she fell sleep again 
(Sunday morning) 
Risa tried to stretch herself but something was stoping her, she looked down "now i remember!" she murmures and pushes Aichan aside 
"Ouucch.." Aichan replied then opened her eyes 
Risa gets up "you need to stop thinking about me as a bed!" she says while jumps on bed 
Aichan looked at Risa "i think you enjoyed having me on you.." 
Risa blushed "Are you crazy? i thought you were sleeping!" 
Aichan walked to the bathroom "i don't mind Risa..your chest is really comfaortable!" she says smirking while Risa fast looked at her chest "nobody ever got that close to me.." she murmures blushing even more 
>Meanwhile< (In other dept)
Already told i don't like LinLin! JunJun says while follows Reina around the kitchen 
Reina takes a knife and was about to cut something but then stopped "Look at me JunJun if you ever cheat on me..i don't know what i'll do" 
JunJun looked at the knife with wide eyes "First you need to let go this" She says nervous while takes the knife and puts in on the sink 
Reina pouted "She's chinese and i'm not so you probably like her.." she says sad 
JunJun slapped herself softly "Reina i like you,i chased you,stalked you for years.I'm not going to let you go that easy!" she says and kissed Reina's  forhead softly 
Reina looked down embarrased then smirked 
JunJun smiled also and hugged her tiny girlfriend "i should get a taller girlfriend,it's hard for me to hug you!" she says smiling 
"Stupid JunJun..." Reina shouts mad but then she was shuted by a sudden kiss from the taller girl 
*Phone ringing* 
The girls still were on their make out session 
"Don't pick up.." Reina says between kisses 
JunJun broke the kiss and smiled ackwardly "just a second.."
*Phone call* (JunJun=J) (Kamei Eri=E) 
Hello! (J) 
JunJun i feel so saaaaaad! (E) 
Eri what's wrong? (J) 
My heart hurts! (E) 
sorry about that but can you call someone else?(J) 
what? You're my friend! (E) 
and i love but i'm kinda busy right now..you know what i mean?ehhhh?  (J) 
i don't care! (E) 
call Risa she's good on this things! (J) 
Risa is busy with Aichan.I just called..Come here! (E) 
what do you want me do to rub? your belly and make you food! (J) 
Could you do that? (E) 
what? *JunJun looks at her phone* are you insane? that's only things that i do for my cat! (J) 
i feel so bad! (E) 
okay..i'll go wait for me and don't do anything stupid and you owe me big time! (JunJun shouts mad) 
*End of the phone call*
TO BE CONTINUED!!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:07 AM »
No rubbing of the tummy XD XD XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 05:53:59 AM »

hohoho Aichan  leave  your pervert bf !!!  :wahaha: and JunRei !!!  :ptam-kill: they are  so cute like me!!!  hehe  so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee  :onioncheer:  i want more!!! maikea wants more !!!!  :on ksweat: :on gay:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 07:39:56 AM »
eri is a such a spoilor :angry:
eririn, if you want some rubbing... should get sayu to do it for you... i believe she will be more willing to  XD (and not call risa or junko for that  :twisted:)
and for reina, i love her being possessive and she is really cute when she is so  XD XD
for aichan's bf, i am thinking that  if one day they would to meet again, risa so happen to spill out to him that she has special feeling towards his gf... i wonder how would he react  :?
for the high school pairs, oh mine... riho really have to do something to clear daishi's misunderstanding on her... i think maybe ended up it was daishi to do confession first   :doh:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:40:14 AM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2012, 07:59:48 AM »
 riho x daishi .. ~DIES~ !!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2012, 11:18:18 AM »
what? what's that mean? i love Riho x Ayumi :catglare:

Hey maikeatoot please tell me where i can find a things about Sayumi and Eri!

i need to get some inspiration pleaseeee :grin:

yellow your comment is fun! i love the way u give me ideas!  :thumbsup

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2012, 11:45:31 AM »
KameShige Thread !!!  you can find it here at jph!p and hehe look at my DP !!!! watch videos of them !!!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Tsuki wo Miteita