JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Pray

Author Topic: Monster Within - Chapter 22 (KojiYuu) 16/11/2014  (Read 75817 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 10 part 1
« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2014, 03:47:22 AM »
Yosh it's the 10th chapter guys! You know what that means? Two parter! Here's part one of the update and part two will be on it's way! For now enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 10 part 1

"Oi Yuko!"

"Hmmm.."

"Wake up!"

"What???"

Yuko opened her eyes and saw the other Yuko standing there above her. She looked at the other Yuko and realized that it was the monster again and it was visiting her in her dreams just like before. Yuko sat up and and the monster led her to the same couch they had talked before. The monster served Yuko some tea and once again Yuko refused to drink some. The monster sipped its tea and then said,

"It appears you're gathering a powerful group."

"Yeah we got two new people. But how do you know?" Yuko asked.

"Everything you see I see. We are one being after all."

"I see.. Well do you think we have enough people?"

"Not yet.. There's one monster I think you need to know but this one is.. very dangerous."

"And who is that?"

The monster set down its tea and then said,

"Its name is Takeo. Its a very dark and very powerful monster that won't stop at anything to kill. Last time I saw Takeo, it took out an entire army of humans in one go. Takeo is a very powerful monster who I think can help you if you get on its good side. Takeo is mostly crazy but it has its moments of sanity where you can talk to it. Get it to go along with your plan and you may be able to take up the boss."

"What does this monster look like?"

"Takeo is different.. Look for a monster with black teeth and red eyes."

Yuko was surprised to hear that same description knowing exactly who to look for. Yuko looked at the monster and said,

"I know exactly who you're talking about. Takeo has fused with a human girl and well she's just as scary."

"Oh? Takeo is in a human? Well that may make things even better. If Takeo is in a human then the human may have some control over it."

"Well when I met the girl, it was like she was the monster itself.."

"I remember seeing her that one time. I have to admit the kiss must have felt really good for you~ From what I could see it looked like Takeo had more control than her. Look I know this is cray but I have to talk to Takeo. Next time you see the girl try to hold her down and give me a chance to talk to Takeo."

"Alright I'll see what I can do just remember the girl is freaking crazy."

Yuo woke up and found herself staring at the night sky on a park bench. Sitting up and stretching her arms out Yuko walked back to the shelter to see what the others were up to. She walked in and found Minami serving the lunch rush and Yuki running around cleaning up dishes. Mayu was helping Minami serve food and Haruna was cleaning some of the windows. Things were busy as usual and Yuko had to help out as well. Because Yuko was late though she got stuck with the worst of the jobs which was cleaning the bathrooms. Yuko took the mop and started to clean the floors of the bathroom. She scrubbed them clean and then had to scrub the toilets. The girl's bathroom wasn't too bad but the boy's bathroom was a mess. Yuko thought she was going to puke when she opened one of the stalls. The men were disgusting and Yuko didn't know how they were able to take care of themselves. Once she finished the bathrooms, Yuko headed to the shower rooms where she would clean them. The showers looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years judging from all the slime build up. It took Yuko forever to clean up the mess but eventually got it done. Once everything was cleaned up, Yuko put everything away and then headed back to the main room to see how everything was going. The people had been served and were eating happily. Minami and Mayu were putting away the food while Yuki was finishing up the dishes. Haruna was walking across carrying laundry and so Yuko decided to help her. The two didn't talk much but then Yuko decided to break the silence.

"Nee Haruna I thought about what you said and I just wanted to say that I think there is a life beyond this. I mean yeah we won't have anything but I think if we work hard enough we can have something."

"You just don't get it Yuko.. If we go back to normal we will have no one left to look after us. We'll all be alone in this world with nothing. What are we supposed to do?" Haruna said as she folded some clothes.

"Well I believe we can make it if we just try. I mean we may not be able to work alone but I think together we can."

"What are you saying Yuko?"

"I'm saying that if there's ever a chance that things can go back to normal and we don't have to be like this anymore, then we can start over Haruna. We can begin a new life not alone but together."

Haruna stopped what she was doing and looked at Yuko for a long time. Yuko just realized that she had practically asked Haruna out and was now waiting for a response. Feeling what she had just said might have screwed up their relationship, Yuko was waiting for the rejection. Haruna smiled a little and then said,

"Well I'll think about your offer Yuko. I mean it does sound nice living together under the same roof. It'll be just like now but a little different nee?"

"Yeah.. You could say that."

"Then I'll think about it~"

Haruna leaned in and kissed Yuko on the forehead and then continued her work smiling. Yuko was surprised that Haruna agreed to Yuko's proposal but was overall happy. The clothes needed to dry and so Yuko took them outside to be hung. Yuko walked outside and started to hang the clothes when suddenly she heard something from behind. She looked over and was shocked to see Jurina standing behind her with blood dripping from her midsection. Very weakly she reached out to Yuko and said,

"H-help.."

After that Jurina collapsed and Yuko sprung into actions taking Jurina into her arms. She ran inside and said,

"Someone help!"

Yuko rushed Jurina into the nearest room where Atsuko, Minami, Yuki, Mayu and Haunra followed. Yuki took off Jurina's clothes revealing a nasty wound in her stomach area. There were also burns around the wound itself which made Yuko wonder exactly what happened. The damage looked pretty bad and need to be treated immediately. Atsuko looked at Yuki and Yuki nodded her head. She left the room for a brief moment and then came back dressed in an apron and a doctor's mask. She put on gloves and pulled out a kit that had surgical tools inside it. She pulled out a syringe and started to extract a liquid from a bottle. As she flicked the syringe and squirted some of the liquid out, she turned to Minami and said,

"Restrain her."

Minami pinned Jurina's arms back and Atsuko tied her legs to the end of the bed. Yuki came over with the syringe and said,

"Jurina this is gonna hurt a little but it'll be ok."

Yuki injected the substance into Jurina who immediately screamed in pain and tried to arch her back up. Minami kept her down though and Jurina continued to scream trying to break free from the restraints. Soon after though Jurina started to calm down and within seconds she was knocked out cold. Yuki then pulled out something that looked like scissors but instead of cutting she actually spread the wound open more. She then pulled out a pair of forceps and said,

"We need to make sure there's nothing in the wound before closing it."

Mayu and Haruna looked away for they were disgusted at the sight of what was happening. Yuko was surprised since they should be used to seeing a human body since they eat them. Looking closely Yuko could see some of Jurina's organs and the area where she was hurt was an area by the stomach. Yuki's eyes were fixated on finding something even though there was nothing Yuko could see. After a half hour, Yuki had found something and pulled it out revealing what looked like a piece of a finger nail painted black. Yuki placed it to the side and then said,

"I'd better check for more."

Yuki looked inside Jurina for what seemed like an endless amount of times. In the end she ended up pulling out three more shards before finally settled with what she had done. Yuki stitched up the wound and wrapped it in bandages to prevent infection. Yuki cleaned up the mess and then Atsuko ordered Minami to watch her. Everyone left the room and then Yuki told Atsuko,

"She'll be out for a while. We'll have to see what her condition is when she wakes up but I think I got it all."

"You did a great job Yuki. Thank you so much."

"Any time."

Yuki and Mayu left leaving only Haruna and Yuko left. Atsuko turned to Yuko and said,

"Yuki used to be a nurse before she came here. That's why she knew what to do and well without her I'm sure many of us would be dead."

"So what happened to her?" Haurna asked.

"We don't know. Let me go see."

Atsuko walked into the room and was in there for a good ten minutes before coming up almost as pale as snow. She stumbled on the way out and nearly collapsed on the floor if Haurna wasn't there to catch her. Haruna asked her what was wrong and then she said,

"It was her.. the one with black teeth that attacked her.."

"Rena.." Yuko said to herself.

"Rena is her name?"

"Yeah.. I ran into her in the park on the night I went crazy. She was there and did something to me that made me crazy."

"I see.. The things she did to Jurina was just terrifying.."

"Do you know where I could find her?"

"I might know.. Haurna get me one of the nails that Yuki pulled out."

Haruna brought one of the nails that was found in Jurina and Atsuko used her powers on it to try to track Rena. Yuko saw a magenta aura emit from Atsuko and within a couple minutes Atsuko came back to normal and said that she was somewhere near a park. Yuko knew what she had to do and so she told Haruna to take care of Atsuko while she went out. She was going to have to catch Rena and put an end to her attacks. She's out of control and needs to be tamed. Yuko was going to try to talk to Rena like her monster had suggested and see what she could do. Hopefully things will go well and she won't get killed but she had her doubts. Yuko went to the same park she went to before and sat at the same swing she did before where she waited for Rena to come. She didn't know if she would come let alone if she would make an appearance but all she could do was wait and that was the worst part. She wasn't sure if Rena would even be willing to talk let alone even listen to her. To make things worse Takeo had more control than Rena did and that scared Yuko even more. If Takeo was as scary and crazy as the monster said then Yuko was going to be in big trouble. Yuko could feel the fear start to creep from her chest spreading throughout her entire body. However she couldn't let that happen and so she swallowed her fear and continued to wait for her. She waited and waited for Rena hoping that she would come but it didn't seem like it. Yuko thought about giving up but then she heard a voice coming from behind her. She looked over and there was Rena walking over with blood smeared on her face and her hand in her mouth as if she was chewing her nails. She walked over and sat next to Yuko smiling to herself and humming some kind of melody that Yuko didn't recognize. Yuko took in a deep breath and asked,

"So how have you been.. Rena?"

"Ah I've been fantastic! I was walking through the park last night and found a bunch of dead bodies! I had such a good meal that night and even had leftovers! I have to thank whoever left those bodies because they made a good meal~" she said.

"Well I wanted to thank you for helping me."

"Eh? Thank me?"

"Yeah. Ever since you helped me, I've been able to eat human meat without hesitating or feeling sick. I've come to accept myself for who I am as much as I don't like it, it's who I am and I'm fine with it now."

Rena stared at Yuko with a look of surprise as if she was told something she had never heard before. Then she suddenly started to laugh uncontrollably like she was told the funniest joke in the world. Her laugh didn't sound chaotic but innocent instead almost like a normal girl. She then looked at Yuko and said,

"You know not many people thank me for things. I have to say I think you're the first Yuko."

"Well I just wanted to say it. I mean I'm pretty sure if I kept it up I would have died."

"I'm glad you were able to awaken yourself. You're one of the very few people I like so you're someone I don't want dead."

"That's comforting.."

Rena looked up at the stars and smiled watching go by as the earth slowly spins. There was silence between the two before Yuko asked,

"Nee do you know a girl named Jurina?"

"Jurina? Ah yeah I do!"

"Well I ran into her today and she was hurt really badly. I was barely able to rush her to the hospital in time to save her."

When Yuko said that Rena's expression turned dark and she looked at Yuko with an evil glare. In an angry tone Rena said,

"You shouldn't have done that.. You shouldn't have saved her.. I wanted her to die."

Rena's eyes started to glow red and Yuko knew what was going to happen next so she stood up and backed away from Rena. It was there Yuko saw the red aura starting to surround her and her teeth grow sharp and change color. She stood up and cracked her neck loudly before charging straight towards Yuko. She managed to dodge it however and backed away distancing herself. Yuko wanted to distance herself from Rena as much as she could. She didn't want to fight Rena but it looked like she was going to have to if she was going to be able to do anything.

"Rena I just wanna talk let's not fight!"

"Shut up!"

Rena ran towards Yuko and this time she was aiming for her legs. Yuko jumped up which was a mistake for Rena threw in a hard kick sending Yuko flying into the air. Yuko took the air and changed her body so she was in the right position to attack. Awakening her powers, Yuko turned her body into a ball of spikes and came crashing down. She hit the ground hard but missed Rena who was on the side and actually grabbed Yuko picking her up and throwing her clear across the park into a tree. The hit was rough but Yuko had to move fast for Rena was coming up fast. Before Rena could hit Yuko put her arms in front of her and hardened them making them as strong as metal. Rena punched one of her arms and even with the protection Yuko thought one of her arms was now broken. Rena was getting ready for another punch but Yuko shrunk down and ran between Rena's leg before growing back to normal size with an enlarged arm slamming her body into the tree pinning her. Yuko thought she had her but all Rena did was laugh and say,

"Hehe that tickles~"

Yuko felt a sharp pain in her arm and quickly pulled back seeing a burn mark on her hand. She looked over and saw Rena smiling madly and her hand was glowing red. Yuko was now starting to figure out how Jurina got the burn marks and thought that maybe this was Rena's power. Rena swung to punch Yuko again but Yuko managed to dodge and back far far away. She needed time to think of a plan but she wasn't going to get any when Rena came charging at her again. This time Yuko went low and kicked Rena far away from her tossing her into a bench. Now Rena was bleeding but that didn't seem to bother her as she licked away the blood. It only seemed to make things worse for this time Rena was now going to show her true power. Rena took in a deep breath and then almost instantly, fire shot from Rena's mouth aiming straight for Yuko. Seeing the fast approaching flames Yuko took cover behind a tree that almost burned instantly from the heat. Yuko tired to run but Rena was right behind her throwing balls of fire at her.

"Hahahaha!! Gekikara is here~"

Rena threw a very fast ball of fire that hit Yuko right in the back knocking her down. Her back was on fire and was barely able to put it out but managed to. Her back was now burned though and hurt badly. She wanted to get away to give herself time to heal but Rena wasn't going to give her any escape. She pinned Yuko down crushing her chest with her foot on top. Rena smiled laughing like a maniac and clenched her hand into a fist watching it catch fire. She then leaned into Yuko and said,

"Nee.. okotteru?!" 

==================================================================================
Wah what will happen to Yuko?! Find out next time!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #261 on: June 16, 2014, 04:05:37 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooooooh..... crap.

Geki is out. :panic: Now things are about to get crazy.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #262 on: June 16, 2014, 04:27:17 AM »
  Hmmm....;) ...... kojiyuu :drool:  .....:? Jurina  :O  :shocked…........ GEKIKARA. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2014, 07:56:29 AM »
The KojiYuu moment that I wanted to happened last chapter happened this chapter and I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY~ :nya:
Oh my god Jurina! :shock: I don't even want to think about how Rena's nails got wedged so deep in there... :on freeze:

Sometimes it feels like Jurina is looking out for Rena (or protecting others from her)... wait did she say she was trying to kill her?

Hold up.

GEKIKARA
CAN
BREATHE
FREAKING
FIRE?!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2014, 07:59:50 AM »
ohh how yuko can help renA?

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #265 on: June 16, 2014, 08:24:32 AM »
holy !!!! Rena has the abilty to control FIRE ! :shock: she is HOT haha

not sure if we have seen the real rena inside yet,
i hope yuko can bring back the real rena and help her before she gets killed :on freeze:

thx for the update!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 10 part 2
« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2014, 03:45:15 AM »
Yosh minna time for part 2!! Let's find out what happens to Yuko now shall we? Enjoy~

Chapter 10 part 2

"Nee.. okotteru?!"

Rena was ready to kill Yuko right there and then with her fist held high and the fire burning strong. Her hand started to come down but just as it was about to hit Yuko's head, Yuko reached up and stopped her with her hand. Yuko's hand was burning badly but she managed to hold off Rena. Yuko had to admit though that Rena was incredibly strong for a girl her size. Rena was pushing closer and closer to Yuko but Yuko used her powers to gather more strength in her arm pushing Rena back. Then with one powerful blast Yuko pushed Rena off her slamming Rena's body hard into a pole. Rena hit her head hard and went down knocked out cold from the impact. Yuko looked at her hand and saw there was a nasty burn that hurt like crazy but she didn't have time to worry about it. Instead she walked over to Rena and looked at her body trying to figure out what to do next. As she was looking, she suddenly heard a voice in her head saying,

"Look for the mark.."

Yuko remembered the mark that was on her chest when the monster first fused with her. She wondered if the same mark was somewhere on Rena's body and so she pulled down Rena's shirt revealing her chest. Yuko felt like she was being a pervert but reminded herself that it was for something better. She didn't see the mark on her chest and so she thought maybe it was somewhere else. Yuko checked everything that was visible and found nothing so she thought maybe it was somewhere inside Rena. It was then Yuko remembered something she had saw in the beginning of the battle when Rena blew fire at her. In the beginning, Yuko saw Rena's teeth glow red as if there was something behind them which made Yuko believe where she thought the mark was. Opening her mouth, Yuko lightly touched Rena's tongue and pulled it out revealing a dark red mark on her tongue. Yuko had found the mark and now she wasn't sure what to do so she simply touched it. At that moment something happened in Yuko where her mark started to glow as well along with Rena's. There was a bright flash and then Yuko was taken somewhere else inside a dark place.

"Where am I?"

Yuko looked around and saw nothing but darkness everywhere. Yuko started to walk around trying to find her way when she suddenly saw something. In the distance there was something red was floating just ahead of Yuko. Yuko ran over and saw that it was a girl in a red dress who seemed asleep. Yuko got closer and saw that the girl was actually Rena and she seemed to be in a deep slumber where no one could wake her up. She was about to touch her but there was stopped when she saw a giant explosion off in the distance. Yuko looked out and saw a blast of fire heading straight her way. Luckily Yuko was able to get out of the way before the fire could reach her but the fire took away Rena. Emerging from the fire was a large red monster with sharp black teeth and glowing red eyes. It had spikes on its head and shoulders and a triangular red crystal. The monster was Takeo in its truest form and it had come out to speak to Yuko.

"What are you doing here?" It asked in a dark tone.

"I was told to come here and talked to you." Yuko said.

"By who?"

"By me!"

Yuko turned around and saw the white monster that was sealed inside her. When Taeko saw the white monster its entire mood changed from dangerous to calm. It smiled at the white monster and said,

"What brings you here my old friend?"

"I've come to talk to you about something Takeo."

"Oh and what could you possibly want to talk about? Last time you wanted to "talk" you nearly took my head off!"

"I was angry back then but I'm fine now. Listen Takeo we have bigger things to worry about."

"And what is that?"

"The boss is planning a huge invasion of the human world and we need to stop it."

Takeo looked at the white monster with a curious look and then everything changed. The scene went from dark and dangerous to a calm red. Takeo didn't look as dangerous now and seemed more kind however Yuko still felt a dangerous vibe coming off from it. Takeo sat down in a chair and told the white monster to do the same. A plate of some kind of food came up and the two started to eat it. Meanwhile Yuko stood to the side watching the two seeing what they will do.

"Now what I heard is that the boss is planning a huge invasion and so we need to stop them. We need you to join us Takeo because we could use your strength." the monster said.

"Well don't you look pathetic. Honestly you used to be one of the strongest monsters I knew. Now you're here begging me for help? I don't think I even want to join your group." Taeko said.

"Takeo if you don't join all the humans will be dead including us."

"What do you mean?"

"The boss is going to kill all monsters that have been fused with humans so you'll be dead to Takeo."

"Like I care! I'll fight them all and burn down anyone in my path!"

"Takeo think about Gina would you want to see Gina die?"

The table cracked and split in half as Takeo suddenly grew angry and was ready to kill. It walked over and punched the white monster in its face knocking it over. It got on top of the white monster and formed a fist of fire.

"Gina is dead.. I killed it myself!"

Yuko realized the one Takeo called Gina was the monster sealed inside Jurina. Takeo must have thought that it killed Jurina and therefore killed Gina. However Jurina was alive and so Yuko spoke up and said,

"Gina is alive! The human who hosts Gina is alive because we saved her."

"You what?!"

Takeo came over to Yuko and pinned her down onto the ground. It flashed its nasty teeth to Yuko and was ready to rip her throat out but then the white monster stepped in and pulled Takeo off Yuko. It slammed Takeo into table and then said,

"I know how much you care about Gina! I don't know why you attacked it but listen we shouldn't be fighting each other we should be working together!"

Takeo looked away and said,

"I don't care for Gina.. Not anymore.."

"Listen to me Takeo! I know you care about Gina especially after that day.."

Takeo calmed down and then said,

"Alright I'll work with you but only if Gina is there with me."

"Then come with us. Also give the human control of her own body. I know you've been the one controlling the body the most."

"Alright fine just get out!"

Yuko opened her eyes and saw she was back in the park with Rena still knocked out and was now forming a pretty bad head wound. Yuko was going to have to carry her back to the shelter to get treated. Pulling her onto her back, Yuko carried Rena all the way back to the shelter where everyone was surprised to see her. She placed her on a bed where Yuki moved in and treated her injury. Meanwhile Atsuko pulled Yuko to the side to talk to her about what had just happened. Yuko explained what happened and Atsuko was overall impressed with what she was told. Seeing that Rena was going to be able to control her body more, Atsuko may have a better chance talking to her. In order to make sure they don't lose her again, Atsuko obtained information from both Jurina and Rena holding two crystals in her hand. She placed them into her book and then bowed walking away from the others. Once that was done Haruna came over and asked Yuko what had happened. Yuko explained once again and this time she mentioned the burn marks she had. Haruna instantly had Yuko treated for the burns looked severe and needed treatment.

"Just hang in there Yuko it'll just be for a second."

Yuki had Yuko lay on her stomach and took off her shirt revealing a badly marked burn wound. Haruna held Yuko's had tightly as Yuki began the disinfection process. Whatever she was putting on Yuko made the burning worse as if she was on fire. Yuko shouted in pain and tried to turn away but Haurna held her tightly preventing her from moving. The burning felt like it was getting worse and worse until Yuki suddenly placed some kind of cream on it that made all the burning go away. A couple minutes later the burning was virtually gone and Yuki showed Yuko through a mirror that there was no burn mark there. There wasn't even as much as a scar on her back which Yuko was happy about. Now all that was left was her hand and so once again Yuko had to go through a painful burning sensation. However with Haruna next to her, she felt the pain wasn't as bad as before and so the second time was easier to handle. In the end Yuko had healed completely and she was back to normal. She thanked Yuki for everything she had done and then her and Haruna went to go check on Jurina. When they walked in, they saw Jurina was now up and stretching her arms out.

"Hey you're awake." Haruna said.

"Yeah and man does my stomach hurt. I can't believe Rena nearly killed me." she said.

"Well just be glad you're alive. If you hadn't come here you'd probably be dead."

"Yeah.. thank you Yuko for saving me."

Yuko smiled and then said to Jurina,

"We brought Rena here."

"What?!"

Jurina stood up and tried to run but because her wound was still fresh she was hit with a blast of pain. Haruna placed her back into the bed and then told her to relax. Jurina looked frightened and then said,

"Why is she here?!"

"Relax Jurina. I managed to calm her down and talk with Rena. She's normal now kinda but not as crazy as before." Yuko said.

"I see.. Well I'm still a little worried so make sure she's nowhere near me."

"What exactly happened to you Jurina? Why did Rena attack you?"

Jurina sighed and then explained the story between her and Rena for apparently there was a lot between the two that Yuko did not know.

"When I first turned, Rena was the only one who looked after me. She took care of me and taught me how to survive in the world without getting myself killed or starving to death. We became really close friends and we always looked out for each other. We would always hunt together and share our meals. We'd find shelters for the harsh nights and protect each other from danger. I thought Rena and I could be together forever but then something happened that made everything change. Rena found a group that offered a place to stay and food to eat. She thought she had found a home for us but in reality it was a trap. Those people abused Rena and made her do terrible things. You see during the time Rena herself hadn't awakened her true power but still she was very strong. Then one day Rena was forced to do something that only a monster could do. One of the enemy groups was supposedly going to attack us but in reality they weren't. They actually wanted to join with us and work together but the leaders of our group only saw them as nothing. Therefore they sent Rena to wipe out the camp."

"What happened then?"

"Rena killed everyone in that camp not knowing exactly who she was killing. Lost in the thrill of killing, Rena killed several innocent people from men, women, and even children. I had tried to warn Rena before hand and try to get her to stop but the group leader sent his dogs after me and I nearly died. When I had finally gotten to Rena, the damage was done and the only thing left inside Rena was a mad monster bent on blood thirst. Rena went back to our old group and slaughtered everyone with no regrets. However Rena then realized that she had killed some of her close friends and so she lost control of herself sending her into a psychotic break. Ever since Rena has been mad with power and blood lust with madness in her mind. Tonight, I tried to talk to Rena but it was no use and as you can see she nearly took my life."

"Well I talked to Rena and she's calm now. I brought her back into the real world and I think now she won't be as violent."

"I hope so. Otherwise I am out of here and you can't stop me."

Just then there was a knock at the door and when they were told to come in, it was Rena. Jurina saw Rena and was silent at first waiting to see what she did. Everyone was expecting a crazed laugh and fires to ignite but instead Rena ran over to Jurina and fell to her knees. She then started to cry and repeatedly apologize to Jurina.

"I'm sorry Jurina I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry for everthing.."

Jurina was shocked to see Rena in such a state but she soon realized that Rena was back to herself. Placing her hand on Rena's head, Jurina stroked her hair calming the girl down until she stopped crying. Rena then looked up at Jurina and Jurina simply smiled and said,

"It's good to have you back Rena."

"It's good to be back." Rena replied.

Rena then turned to Yuko and Haruna and said,

"My name is Matsui Rena. It's nice to meet you all."

She bowed and Yuko and Haruna bowed as well. Yuko thought it was odd to see Rena so calm and polite remembering that this used to be a mad dog bent on killing everyone. Yuko and Haruna had decided to let Rena and Jurina have their moment alone to get to know each other again so they left. Yuko decided to head back to her room seeing that the sun was starting to set and she was feeling very tired. She laid down on her bed and was preparing to go to bed but then Haruna suddenly got on top of her and smiled. Haruna didn't say anything but instead started to unbutton her shirt. Yuko's face turned red as she watching Haruna start to undress herself right in front of her. She thought Haruna was going to do pervy things to her but instead when Haruna unbuttoned her shirt, Yuko saw the mark on her chest. Haruna had a golden mark on her chest near her right breast. She looked at Yuko with an endless stare in her eyes and then asked,

"Nee Yuko.. Do you think you could let me talk to the monster inside me? I would love to meet them.."

"Well I could try I guess."

Yuko placed her hand on Haruna's chest careful not to touch any sensitive areas and then closed her eyes. She focused on Haruna and tried her best to enter Haruna's mind. It took her a while but then she saw it and there was bright flash of golden light. Yuko opened her minds and saw herself in a field of sunflowers. The sky was clear and there was nothing but endless sunflowers everywhere. She looked around and saw Haruna standing in a white dress staring at the sunflowers. Yuko walked over to her and then Haruna asked,

"Where are we?"

"This is your mind Haruna. It's such a lovely place."

"Yeah it is.. So where's the monster?"

"Someone call me?"

Yuko looked off in the distance and saw the sunflowers start to rustle. Then a golden figure rose from the flowers and rose into the air. It made its way over to Yuko and Haruna almost frolicking on the flowers barely touching them. It then landed in front of Haruna and Yuko revealing its true form. The monster looked very feminine with features similar to a woman. It had vines coming off its shoulder and chest and flowers on its side. On its chest was a diamond shaped yellow gem embedded in its body. Haruna stared at the monster with awe amazed at the sight. She then said,

"My name is Kojima Haruna it's nice to meet you."

The monster smiled and then said,

"It's nice to meet you Haruna. My name is Kin."

"What a lovely name."

"Thank you Haruna. I'm glad I was finally able to meet you. I'm terribly sorry for what I had done to your family. I really didn't want to but I had no choice."

"I understand.. Let's just work together nee?"

"Yes. Now you better get going dear it's not good to stay here for long."

"Hai! Thank you for meeting me."

Yuko and Haruna went back to the normal world where Haruna thanked Yuko for what she had done. Then she got ready for bed and fell asleep soon after. Yuko was about to sleep as well but there was something deep in her mind that started to bother her. It was obvious that all the monsters had a name and Yuko so far knew three of them. She knew Rena's monster who was Takeo and Jurina's who was Gina. Then there was Haruna's who was Kin and so Yuko started to wonder what was the name of her monster?

What will happen next? Find out next time!! Oh also!

@yuuyu: your comments always make me smile and laugh. Thank you for taking time to read my fic and leave such amazing comments ^^

And thank you everyone for reading!!! I hope you continue reading and enjoying the story!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:03:40 PM by miyumi »

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 10 part 2
« Reply #267 on: June 17, 2014, 09:30:43 PM »
GO YUKO!!!!!!!!!!

I expected Jurina and Rena to know each other, but for the monsters to know each other too-! :shock:
Rena took care of Jurina when she first turned and when Rena lost herself in madness Jurina took care of Rena... I was going to ask how Takeo even recognized Gina, but it seems that each monster's more defining features are visible in the turned host (i.e. the eye color and in Rena's case the teeth)...

So Rena was sleeping inside... I wonder... what would happen if a human host dies in the inner world... :smoke:

Wait, what did Kin mean by it's not good to stay there for long? :dunno:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 11
« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2014, 05:12:53 AM »
Yosh here's the next update! Enjoy~

Chapter 11

It was a stormy night and no one was wanting to go outside into the rain only to end up getting soaked. Seeing how there was nothing to do, Yuko went to go see what she could do to help out. Sadly everyone was doing nothing for everything was done so all they could do was relax. Yuko walked over to her room and relaxed in her bed ready to take a nap but then there was a loud burst of thunder. Soon after the door opened and in came Mayu who looked scared about something. She jumped on Yuko and hid under the blankets as if she was running away from something. Yuko looked at Mayu with a curious look and asked,

"What's wrong Mayu?"

"I hate storms!" she said.

"Then why don't you go talk to Yuki?"

"Because she won't understand! She can't hear me no one can hear me except you!"

"Well why don't we tell Yuki what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well no one knows you can speak telepathically. Perhaps we should tell the others and try to make it so everyone can hear you."

"Well I guess we could.."

"Then let's go."

Yuko grabbed Mayu's hand and walked her out to find where Yuki is. She didn't know where she was so she wondered maybe if Yuki had gone outside to do something. Seeing the weather and how rough it was Yuko doubted anyone would go out into the weather. However they couldn't find Yuki anywhere and so both Yuko and May started to worry. As they were searching the shelter, Yuko heard the weather on a TV. The weather woman said that a typhoon was coming and everyone should seek shelter. This caused Atsuko to let out a warning to everyone to board up the windows and get ready for a really bad storm. Yuki was still nowhere to be seen and so Yuko went to go ask Minami where she was. Minami told them that Yuki had gone out get something for Mayu. If Yuki was out there then it wasn't good because the storm was going to be there soon. Yuki was said to be at a local market a couple ways down so Yuko was going to have to be fast. Yuko and Mayu put on some raincoats and then headed out to find Yuki. The storm was rough and harsh making it nearly impossible to see. The wind was also strong nearly blowing Mayu away if Yuko wasn't holding onto her.

"Let's go Mayu!"

The two made their way down the street to where Yuki was supposed to be but they ran into trouble along the way. The wind knocked down a telephone pole and the exposed wires were in the water still conducting electricity. If one were to walk into the water then they would be fried instantly. Yuko stopped Mayu and told her that they were going to have to find another way around if they didn't want to be electrocuted. They decided to go around and then cut through an alley way but the alley was flooded with water so they had to go all the way around. The storm was now starting to become more violent and rough. Yuko was barely able to hold onto Mayu and so she took off her jacket and tied their arms together. Then they continued to walk in the hard rain smacking their faces with every drop. Yuko and Mayu continued to walk until they finally made it to the store where Yuki was supposed to be. They knocked on the door and there was no answer. All the windows and doors were sealed off so everyone inside was sealed off. They had to find another way in and so they looked around and found a loose window. The two managed to squeeze in and make it inside the building. Looking around, they didn't see any sign of people. There was no one in there which could only mean that the building had been evacuated.

"Where could she be?" Mayu asked.

"Probably in the storm shelter not too far from here. The police evacuate people here whenever there's a big storm like this." Yuko said.

"Where is it?"

"I'll take you there."

Back when Yuko was a child, there was a bad storm that caused the police to evacuate people from their homes. In the town was a local community center where people would stay until the storm passes. Seeing how the typhoon looked bad, the police probably evacuated several people. Making it down the street, the two finally made it to the community center where they were gladly welcomed. Inside the two saw there were many people brought to the center and so finding Yuki was going to be hard. Looking around Mayu and Yuko couldn't find her anywhere. They knew they were going to be in there for a while so they knew Yuki couldn't get out. They walked around checking everyone but still no luck. Then suddenly the power went out and there was an uproar in the crowd. The police told everyone to remain calm and the backup generator would kick in. Sadly the generator didn't kick in and then there was loud screams in the crowd. Yuko looked around and saw figures with glowing eyes moving in the darkness and killing people one by one. Yuko grabbed Mayu and made it over to a table where they hid under the table cloth and waited. The lights came on and Yuko could now see the people being slaughtered one by one. She then realized that the ones killing the people were monsters like herself. Yuko didn't want anymore people to die so she told Mayu to wait and went out from the table.

"OI!!"

All the monsters looked over at Yuko who stood alone in front of at least ten of them. Those who survived were all huddled in a corner defenseless and afraid. Yuko wasn't going to let the innocent die and so she charged at one of the monsters and attacked. She changed her body into a faster form where here legs became thinner and more agile. Yuko then moved quickly taking out each monster one by one until there was only one left. The last monster decided to make a drastic move and broke all the windows in the shelter causing water to flood. The water was coming in fast and then the last monster escaped. Water was coming in fast and there was no way out so the people were trapped. Yuko had to think fast in order to save the people and so she put more power into her legs and then started charging towards the wall. However just as she was going to hit the wall, she hit something else.

"Yuko don't do that!"

Yuko looked over and saw Yuki who had brought up a stone wall to stop Yuko. She walked over to her and said,

"The streets are flooded outside so if you broke down the wall more water would come in even faster."

"Then what do we do?"

"We'll have to go to the roof."

Yuki looked around for an exit to the roof and found one off to the side. She told everyone to head to the roof and helped out those who needed it. The water was coming in fast though and so she created a barrier to prevent water from getting to the people. While Yuki was helping them, Yuko started to look for Mayu. She didn't know where she was and so she had to look and try to find her. Yuko called out Mayu's name over and over but there was no answer. She was going to look some more but then Yuko saw the wall structures were starting to give and more water was about to burst. Yuki pulled Yuko out of there just before the water bursted into the building. Everyone was now on the roof and Yuko told Yuki that she couldn't find Mayu. The two looked among the people on the roof but they couldn't find her anywhere. Then suddenly Yuko heard a small cry coming from below. In the corner was Mayu holding onto a piece of metal trying not to be swept away from the water.

"Mayu!!"

Yuko knew she couldn't go back down there because the water was too high. Yuko didn't know how long Mayu could hold so she had to get her out fast. She then got an idea so she told Yui to hold onto her legs. She leaned over the edge and then stretched her body outwards towards Mayu all the way until she was right above her. She told Mayu to grab onto her and once she was secure, Yuko yelled at Yuki to pull her up. With all her strength, Yuko returned her body to normal pulling Mayu up. Mayu was now up on the roof safe and Yuki was incredibly happy. Yuko looked at Mayu and then said,

"What happened?"

"I tried calling out to you guys but something was blocking my thoughts and they weren't getting to you." Mayu said.

"That's weird.."

"Yeah it's kinda scary"

"So are you gonna tell Yuki?"

"Yeah and I know exactly how."

Mayu turned to Yuki and then kissed her right there on the lips. It was a long and passionate kiss for Yuki had wrapped her arms around Mayu and was pulling her closer. At one point Yuko thought she saw tongue but thought the rain was imagining things. When the kiss was over, Yuko heard Mayu talk mentally to Yuki and it looked like Yuki could hear her. The reaction on her face reminded her of a frightened cat. She was smiling though and Yuko was glad that Mayu and Yuki were finally able to communicate with each other. However she wondered why Mayu had to kiss Yuki in order to be able to talk. After an hour the storm finally settled and Yuko had to help the other people down. Once everyone was safe, Yuko, Mayu and Yuki all headed back to the shelter where everyone was alright. There was minor damage but everyone managed to pull through and things could be fixed in the morning. In the meantime, Yuko was tired so she went to her room to lay down for a while. Sadly her peace was interrupted when someone came in.

"Eto.. Yuko-san.."

The one standing there was Rena who looked a lot better now. She walked over and sat in a chair across her and said,

"Yuko-san I just wanted to apologize for the injuries I caused you. You must have been in a great deal of pain."

"Ah it's alright Yuki took care of me and I'm all better now. See?"

Yuko showed her hand to Rena showing there was no burn mark there.

"Yokata~ I'm glad you weren't hurt badly." Rena said smiling.

"Ah don't worry I'm alright."

Rena and Yuko continued to chat for a little bit but then the door opened and in came Jurina who had been looking for Rena. The two left and now it was just Yuko once again. Yuko was glad to see that Rena was back to normal and not trying to kill everyone. Feeling relaxed, Yuko leaned back in her bed and started to close her eyes. Sadly Yuko wasn't going to get any sleep because Minami came in looked worried about something. She turned to Yuko and then said,

"I'm worried about Atsuko Yuko. She's been held up in her office for a long time now and I'm starting to worry. She won't let anyone in no matter how hard I even try to talk to her. Yuko I don't know what to do."

"You want me to go talk to her?" Yuko asked.

"Yeah if you don't mind. She won't talk to me so I was wondering if you could."

"Alright I'll give it a try."

Yuko stood up and then walked down to Atsuko's office where there were papers coming out from the crack of the door. Whatever Atsuko was doing in there it was some kind of strange magic or something. Yuko knocked on the door but heard no answer so she had no choice but to walk in herself. When she walked into the room she saw the floor littered with papers and towers of books waiting to fall. In the middle of it all was Atsuko who was using both hands writing at different times about different subjects. There were also books floating around her flipping pages and moving around the room in a strange way. Yuko didn't know what was going on but she knew she had to help Atsuko before she burned her brain out. Making her way over to her, Yuko carefully walked around making sure not to make a noise to disturb Atsuko. Then when she was close enough she lightly tapped on Atsuko's shoulder and said,

"Hey Atsuko?"

There was no response for Atsuko was too absorbed in her work. To Yuko it seemed like Atsuko was off in some other world trying to sort things out. Once again Yuko tapped on Atsuko's shoulder but there was no answer. Yuko decided to leave the room since she was so busy and there was no point in talking to Atsuko. Yuko turned to leave but when she took a step, she slid on a piece of paper and fell. Yuko slammed her head right into Atsuko causing them both to fall over. She didn't know what had happened next for when she opened her eyes she found herself somewhere else. Yuko found herself surrounded by thousands of books piled as high as she could see. The area was dark and somewhat cold making it seem eerie and somewhat creepy. It reminded her of an old library her mother used to take her to when she was a child. Yuko wondered if this was what was inside Atsuko and if it was she was quite impressed at all the books. Yuko had decided that it was time to try and find Atsuko for she knew that she would be here out of all places. Walking along the many book shelves, Yuko thought she was in a maze and she was never going to find a way out. Then at the end of the book shelves she saw a light and thought it was an exit.

However she was surprised to see that it wasn't an exit but an opening leading to a large table stacked with books upon books. There sitting at the table was Atsuko who was still absorbed in her work and so Yuko thought there wasn't going to be a way to wake her up. Watching her, Yuko couldn't believe a girl at Atsuko's age knew so much about the world. She wondered how Atsuko had obtained all that knowledge but decided to ask later. Yuko remembered what Kin had said about staying in a place too long and so she had to get Atsuko out. Yuko walked over to Atsuko and tapped her to get her attention. Sadly, she didn't get even a glance for Atsuko was so into her work that she probably didn't even know where she was. Yuko thought there was only one other way to get Atsuko's attention. She grabbed one of the books nearby and then flipped to a random page in the book. Then she grabbed one of the pages and started to tear it out. Yuko didn't even get halfway before she heard a shout and then a book thrown at the face.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Atsuko said as she grabbed the book.

"Itai.."

"You don't just tear books like that! Gah now I'm gonna have to fix it."

Atsuko reached out to grab something but saw that nothing was there. She looked around and then realized that she wasn't in her usual office. Atsuko became frightened and let out a small yelp before turning to Yuko and asking,

"Where am I?"

"I think you're in your mind." Yuko said.

"My mind??"

"Yeah some crazy place this is. Wait if this is your mind then that means the monster is somewhere nearby."

"You mean me?"

Yuko and Atsuko looked over and saw a bunch of books gathering and forming a pile. The pile grew and grew until finally the pile became an actual thing. The books faded and what was left was a magenta colored demon with a circular gem on its forehead. It looked very feminine like Haruna's but the only difference was it had something like glasses on it. It looked over at Atsuko and then said,

"My name is Chieko."

Atsuko was dead silent and just stared at the monster with a blank expression. Yuko was about to ask Atsuko if she was ok but then Atsuko responded by saying,

"I can't believe it! You're the monster inside me!! I can't believe this I'm actually talking to the monster inside me this incredible!!"

Atsuko was acting like a fangirl at an anime convention and so Yuko had to settle her down. When Atsuko calmed down she bowed and then said,

"My name is Maeda Atsuko. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Atsuko.." the monster said bowing.

"I have so many things to ask you!!"

"Well that will have to be later. You've been here for a long time you know so you'd better get out."

"But I want to stay!"

"I'm sorry but I don't want you to get hurt so leave."

"B-but!"

The monster clapped its hands and then Yuko and Atsuko were back in the real world. It was then Yuko saw the mark on Atsuko's forehead that must have been hidden by her bangs. Atsuko was upset that she couldn't speak with her monster but she understood that it probably was for the best. In the meantime, Yuko left Atsuko and told Minami that she was fine now. With that, everything was back to normal and fine or what she thought. Little did she know that forces beyond are plotting the end of mankind and are starting to put their plan in motion. 

What will happen next? Find out next time!!

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2014, 10:27:09 AM »
Omoshiroi!   :ding:
It seems that each one of them have a mark on a different body part  :dunno:
And once again it was mentioned that going in to their mind or meeting their monster is dangerous  :glasses:
I wonder what is behind that detail  :hehehe:

Thx for the update

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2014, 10:00:19 AM »
A part of me can't believe that group of monsters took advantage of the closed space to make easy prey of those at the storm shelter and then another part of me is just going

Regarding the survivors though, I wonder what they will make of the monster attack... not to mention Yuko and Yuki's showcasing their abilities... was it too dark for them to tell or would they ignore it in favor of not questioning the unexplained when their lives were spared? :dunno:

MaYuki is that one couple that hits a new level of WOW THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY every other chapter.
With that kind of interaction, Mayu's kiss must have left Yuki's mind blank-

I wonder how much Rena actually remembers from the time Takeo was in control of her body... then again, if the monsters can observe the outside world through their human hosts, I would think it would work vice-versa (though that would be beyond cruel to Rena, watching yourself hurt someone you care about to the point of death)...  :smoke:

Atsuko's concentrates on work so hard she concentrated herself inside her inner world... :on lol:

Atsuko's inner world is a library... interesting... I have a thousand theories as to how she could have all that information in her head (i.e. genius, prodigy, photographic memory, secret wish to know everything etc.) but that's if the world is catered to the human host, in this case, Atsuko. I also wonder if the inner world is suited to the monster (i.e. this may be Chieko's realm instead)...
The first thing that popped into my head, however, was the whole philosophy thing regarding how you already know everything since before, but have forgotten and must now recollect that knowledge (making Atsuko's inner world a reflection of that belief)... :dozing:

I just realized we still don't know the name of the monster within Yuko... For that matter, the monster communicating with her while she's asleep is smart (it sets a biological timer technically, so there is no need to worry about Yuko staying too long). 

WAIT CHIEKO WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU STAY TOO LONG?! :pleeease:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 12
« Reply #271 on: June 22, 2014, 07:35:24 PM »
Hey guys! Sorry it took me a while but here's the next update! Hope you like it~

Chapter 12

Yuko was sleeping at home when she heard a knock at the door and got up to answer it. It was mid-day and Yuko wondered who would be up so late. Opening the door she saw it was cat sitting on the front entrance. Yuko was about to close the door but then the cat turned into Sae who had a cheeky smile on her face. She waved her hand and said,

"Yaho~"

"Hey Sae what's up?" Yuko asked.

"Sayaka and I were heading up to a temple because there's a festival going on. You wanna go with?"

"Um sure. Is anyone else going?"

"Nope everyone said they were busy."

"That's because they're asleep. How are you up this late?"

"Because we're used to getting up in the day and sleeping in the night. We have jobs so we kinda have to. Anyways you wanna go or not?"

"Alright I'll go."

Yuko prepared her things then her and Sae met up with Sayaka where the three got on a train and headed to the temple. Yuko didn't know how she was awake but she was and was in mid-day which was a surprise. She hadn't seen day light and so it was good to see everything in the light for once. It was a somewhat long ride that took them to a mountain where they had to climb. Yuko thought she had been to the temple before seeing some familiar statues but she wasn't sure. After a half hour climb, the three finally made it to the temple where it was busy with many people. The festival looked like a lot of fun but Yuko didn't really want to do anything in the festival. She just wanted to walk around and then maybe say a prayer for her family. She told Sae and Sayaka she would be at the temple ahead and so she started to walk up the stairs to the large building. There were two statues on the side and a large bell in the center. Yuko walked over to the front of the bell and bowed her head. She said a silent prayer for her family and then turned to leave. However she noticed something odd on the side of the temple. She walked over and saw an old wooden stump that she thought was an old tree. Looking at it closer, Yuko saw that it was actually a piece of a gate. She looked out and could see a feint path  of something that used to lead off from the temple. Curiosity struck Yuko and so she walked down the forgotten path.

As she continued to walk, Yuko saw more and more gates that weren't as damaged. Yuko passed eleven gates until she made it to the end where she saw a small shrine that looked old an worn out. However it still managed to stand and Yuko was now more curious as to what it was doing out in the middle of the woods. She walked over to the shrine where she saw there were two small doors. Since no one was around Yuko thought she would take a look and see what was inside. When she opened the door, she was surprised to find a single dagger with different crystals on them. Yuko thought it was very strange to find a dagger in such a place but didn't want to disrespect the spirits so she left the dagger where it was. Yuko then stood up and decided to head back. Yuko started to walk and found herself walking longer than she thought. Yuko thought she would have made it back by now but found she was still walking.

"Eleven.."

Yuko remembered the number of gates she had passed and so she had started to count each gate she passed. By the time she reached the eleventh gate, there was still more path and so she wondered how she ended up where she was. Yuko decided to test something so she scratched in a star on one of the gates and then continued to walk. Yuko counted to eleven and when she came to a stop she saw she was at the same point she was at last time. The gate that she had marked was there in front of her once again and so she realized that somehow she was going in circles. Yuko had to think of a different way to get out but she was stuck at the moment. She had decided to head back to the shrine and try to figure out a way through there. Making it back to the temple, she sat on a step and looked up at the sky. As she was thinking she heard a small "nya~" and looked over only to see a cat. The cat walked over to Yuko and placed its paw on Yuko's foot.

"Nani neko-chan?"

"Nya!"

The cat looked over at the gate and then started to walk towards it. As silly as it was, Yuko thought she would follow the cat and see where it would take her. Together, Yuko and the cat walked past the gates and once again Yuko found herself lost in an endless circle. However the cat started to do something strange where it turned around and started to walk back. Then it turned around and walked forward again. Yuko didn't know what was going on but thought the cat was maybe getting confused. Then she saw a pattern in the cat's walk that she started to pick up. The cat would walk forwards and walk past five gates before turning back and walking four gates back. After four gates, the cat would work forward another five. The cat continued to do this over and over until finally Yuko saw the end of the path that led to the temple. She walked through the final gate and was now back in the temple where she had started. Yuko turned and the cat by petting its head and then handing it a small fish cracker she had in her pocket. The cat meowed and then left leaving Yuko to head back to the temple where Sayaka and Sae were waiting for her. She walked over to them and Sae said,

"There you are! We've been looking for you all day!"

"Sorry I got a little lost."

"Well we better get going back. I'm hungry!"

"You're always hungry Sae." Sayaka said.

The three chatted while getting on the train and heading back to town where they were going to get some lunch. Getting in to the train, the doors closed and the train started to move. Sayaka and Sae were debating about what they were going to eat while Yuko was looking out the window. She watched all the passing scenes and seemed to doze off in her own mind. Then everything went dark as the train had entered a tunnel and was now making its way through. Then suddenly there was a shake and the sound of metal scratching against the floor. The train car shook and then Yuko felt the train car start to tilt sideways. Sae, Yuko, and Sayaka all got down as the train hit hard and everything went dark. What happened next was all a blur but when Yuko opened her eyes, there was a sharp pain in her head. She could hear the sound of people screaming and saw someone standing in front of her. Her vision cleared and then saw it was Sae staring at her.

"Oi Yuko get up!"

Yuko looked around and saw the train car they were in was completely wrecked. She sat up and felt her head was pounding but everything else was fine. Yuko stood up and saw Sayaka on the ground knocked out. There were a couple of bodies on the ground and then there were people walking outside. Yuko walked out of the train car and saw that the tunnel exit was blocked off with several rocks. It didn't look good for there was no way out and to make things worse no one  could get cellphone signal. That meant there was no way for calling for help and so everyone was trapped. Yuko wondered how she was able to survive the crash seeing the damage of the train car she was in. Looking inside though Yuko saw a metal barrier that had metal shrapnels in it which meant Sayaka must have protected them during the crash. She hoped that Sayaka was ok but in the meantime they were on their own. Yuko and Sae carried Sayaka out and made a pillow out of their jackets for her. Sae said she as going to watch Sayaka so Yuko decided to go see who else was hurt. The entire upper part of the train was sideways and the area where the train conductor would be was destroyed. There were people running around carried out wounded and trying to call for help. Up ahead Yuko saw a group of people gathered around one spot and so Yuko ran over to where the people were.

"Pull men pull!"

"Mommy!!!"

"Hang in their you're almost out! Mommy's here!!"

There was a child stuck under a heavy piece of metal and the men were trying to pull it up enough to let the boy crawl out but it was extremely heavy. Seeing the men struggle Yuko decided to help out so she told all the men to step back. Using her powers, Yuko diverted strength into her arms and then lifted the metal as high as she could. The mother rushed in and pulled her son out fast. With the child safe, Yuko set the metal down and the crowd cheered for Yuko's heroic acts. Then there was another scream in the car a couple cars away from where Yuko was. Yuko ran down to where the scream was heard and saw that there was a man crushed under one of the cars. He was about to escape but the train car fell over and his leg was crushed. Yuko didn't think there was going to be a way to save his leg but she could at least get him out. Using her powers once more, Yuko gathered as much strength as she could and single handedly lifted the train car just enough for someone to pull the man out. It was just in time as well for Yuko couldn't hold for long and as soon as he was out, Yuko let go of the train.

"Put the injured over there!"

Yuko pointed to an area where the injured could be treated and then had others search for supplies so the people wouldn't starve or anything. Overall there were thirteen injured which wasn't too bad and there were thirty dead which was tragic. The survivors managed to find supplies enough for a day or two but that was if everyone rationed. There were twenty survivors and so everyone got very little. Some men volunteered not to eat and have their portions given to the women and children. Yuko didn't want to eat either so she gave hers to the little boy she saved. Things weren't looking good though because they didn't know how they were going to get out. Yuko thought about using her powers but if she did it out in the open then it would cause problems. They were going to be stuck for a long time if no one did anything and so she had to think of a plan. She thought Sayaka would be the perfect help in a situation like this but since she was out Yuko on her own.

"Hey Yuko I'm gonna look for a way out here and get help. You stay here with Sayaka ok?" Sae said.

"Um sure just hurry back soon ok?"

"I'll do my best!"

When no one was looking, Sae turned into a snake and slipped into the cracks of the walls and was gone in an instant. Yuko hoped that Sae would get help soon and everyone would be alright but she wasn't sure. The last thing Yuko saw before entering the tunnel was endless mountains. There was nothing else and so that meant they were no where near civilization. Yuko hoped that Sae would be able to find a town and get help. In the mean time Yuko turned her attention to Sayaka who was still knocked out. If it weren't for Sayaka, Yuko would've been dead and so she was in Sayaka's debt. In the meantime though she had to worry about other things. Looking at the wall, Yuko knew that if she tried anything the wall would give out and more rocks would come crashing down hurting more people. She knew it was too dangerous to use her powers and so Yuko was stuck with no way out. 

"Hey you there do you think you can help us move this rock?"

Yuko looked over and saw a group of men all trying to move a boulder out of the way. She warned them that it might be dangerous and so she refused to help. The man insulted her and then joined the others to move the boulder. Just as Yuko had predicted, as soon as they moved the boulder more came crashing down. The man realized that Yuko was right and apologized for his actions before going back and trying to help those who were injured. Meanwhile Yuko went over to check on Sayaka who was looking better but still knocked out from the blast she must have taken to the head. Yuko could see a bump on her head which made her think that's what knocked her out. Yuko noticed that it was getting hot inside the tunnel to the point of sweat pouring off her body. She could see Sayaka was pretty hot as well so she took off her shirt leaving her in a tank top to try to cool her down. Sayaka was still pretty hot so Yuko had to think of a way to cool her down. After a couple minutes of thinking Yuko finally came up with an idea that could work. Yuko concentrated on her powers and managed to do something she thought she couldn't do. Yuko lowered her body temperature to a point where she felt like she was standing in a blizzard with no clothes on. Cold and shivering furiously, Yuko moved over to Sayaka and then laid on top of her.

"S-so.. C-c-cold.."

Yuko cuddled close with Sayaka's hot body and in a matter of minutes the body temperatures evened out. Yuko's body warmed up and Sayaka's cooled down and now they were both in an even normal temperature. Seeing how Sayaka was ok, Yuko decided to go help others who were starting to overheat. Yuko found some of the kids were overheating and so she walked over to them and cooled them off as well. She tried to do it in secrecy but word got up and soon people were lining up to get cooled down. Once everyone had been cooled down, Yuko went back over to Sayaka and saw small signs of movements. She wasn't fully awake but she was getting there slowly. Yuko decided to get up and try to look for another way out but there was nothing. People were getting irritable and angry thinking that they'll never get out. Some of the people started to get into a fight and Yuko had to go break it up. In the midst of the break up, Yuko heard noises coming from Sayaka and so she walked over to her. Sayaka was just waking up and Yuko helped her regain focus. She explained what had happened and Sayaka understood. She had an idea but she was going to need time to prepare it. She was going to need a distraction and so Yuko stood before the crowd of people.

"Everyone! I know things seem bad but I'm sure we'll get out. We just need to have faith so please let's all take a moment to close our eyes and pray for a way out."

Everyone closed their eyes and Yuko looked over at Sayaka who was now ready. Sayaka used her powers and raised one of the train cars into the air. Then she changed it and warped its shape into a large drill. She backed away as far as she could and then charged at full speed ramming the drill straight into the wall. Sayaka used all her strength to get the drill spinning fast and so the drill dug its way through the wall completely obliterating it. Bright sunlight came in and the people cheered in joy as they realized they were out. Sirens could be heard in the distance as ambulances, fire trucks, and police cars were making their way over. Sitting on top of a fire truck was Sae who was waving to Yuko and Sayaka.

"Hey you guys made it out!" she shouted.

All the people who were injured were taken to the hospital while the others were taken home. Yuko, Sae, and Sayaka slipped away before anyone could ask them questions. Sayaka looked at Yuko and said,

"Thanks for saving me back there. I owe you."

"Well you saved me before so we're even." Yuko said.

"Alright deal. So what took you so long Sae?"

"Well the police guys wouldn't believe me so I had to basically drag them here!" Sae said.

"Well you came just a couple minutes late."

"Hey at least I made it!"

The three laughed and chatted all the way back home where Yuko was starved so Minami had to give her extra food. Yuko ate until she couldn't eat anymore and then went to bed feeling satisfied. Sitting in her bed, Yuko thought Sae and Sayaka were really cool people. She knew that they were going to be friends for life in their little trio. As she was sitting there, her door opened and in came Haruna. She sat on the bed and said,

"Hey I heard what happened today.."

"What about it?"

"I was worried.."

Haruna reached out and grabbed Yuko pulling her in for a tight hug. She looked at at her and said,

"I was really worried about you Yuko.. Please try to be more safe next time.."

Yuko smiled knowing that Haruna must have been worried for Yuko's safety and this proved that Haurna did care about her. Yuko patted Haruna's head and said,

"Gomen Haruna. Next time I'll just bring you along~"

"Baka Yuu-chan!"

The two cuddled for the rest of the night together all the way until sunrise. Yuko didn't realize how tired she was and so she fell fast asleep being held in Haruna's arms.

What will happen next? Find out next time on the next update!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #272 on: June 22, 2014, 08:00:31 PM »
Just gonna say...

I love Shinyuu Trio! :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: June 22, 2014, 10:54:40 PM »
Awww best friend forever!

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2014, 03:27:42 AM »
SHINYUU~  :heart:
Lol can't help but remember takaminas graduation speech to yuko  XD

OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 13
« Reply #275 on: June 25, 2014, 02:33:52 AM »
Yosh here's the next update! In today's adventure, we get some wmidget action so enjoy!

Chapter 13

Yuko didn't wake up until late in the night when the sun was starting to come out and everyone was getting ready to sleep. Because of the adventure from yesterday, Yuko's sleep cycle has been messed up and it's going to take her a while to get back into it. She thought about trying to sleep some more but she was already wide awake and there was no sign of her going back to sleep so she decided to get up. She left a note for Haruna and then headed out into the city to see what goes on. The sun was just breaking over the horizon and it was around six in the morning. Not many people were up and no businesses were open so Yuko thought she would just relax in the park for a while. Sitting on a bench, Yuko looked out at the rising sun thinking that she hadn't seen it in a long time. She wondered how long she's been like this and didn't want to think about it too much. Yuko got up and started to walk around the park seeing a few joggers and walkers. The morning life was very quiet in the city and Yuko enjoyed the silence. As the day went on though, the city slowly became busier and busier with every hour. Schools were starting and businesses were opening with the city slowly coming to life. Around eleven in the morning Yuko had decided to stop a shop and look at some things. However she was suddenly stopped when a familiar figure appeared.

"Eto.. Hey Yuko.."

"What's up Minami? What are you doing up so late?" Yuko asked.

"I couldn't sleep.. Hey there's something I need to ask you."

"What is that?"

"Have you ever been in love?"

Yuko stared at Minami with an odd look thinking about what to say and then said,

"Yes I have.. Why do you ask?"

"Well you see.. I think I love Atsuko."

Yuko was surprised but knew this was going to happen so she smiled and patted Minami's back. She said the two should talk somewhere more private so they headed to a cafe and sat down to chat. They ordered coffee but didn't really drink any but they had to blend in.

"So you love Atsuko?" Yuko asked.

"Yeah.." Minami said as she blushed.

"Well I think that's very cute Minami~ So how can I help you?"

"Well I was wondering if you knew anything I could do to show her how I feel."

"Well there are many different ways. You can give her a gift or do something romantic for her. Take her on a date or even take her out shopping. You can do all kinds of things Minami so it's really up to you and how well you know Atsuko."

"Well I was never a really girly girl so I don't know what they like. You gotta help me out Yuko please!"

"Alright well let's look around ok? Since it's daytime there are a lot of shops open so let's see what we can find."

"Alright! Thanks Yuko."

Together, the two walked around the town thinking about the things Minami could do to confess her feelings to Atsuko. She wanted it to be cool and not too lovey dovey however she wanted some passion and romance in it. Something to sweep Atsuko off her feet and into her arms. Yuko had to think of something to do for Minami because she could tell that Minami really did love her. The two thought long and hard trying to think of a way to present Minami's feelings to Atsuko but there was nothing they could come up with. Everything Yuko suggested was thrown out the window by Minami and so she was running out of ideas.

They tried everything from shops to writing poetry. Yuko suggested flowers or some chocolates but Minami hated every idea she threw at her making the process more difficult. Yuko was about to give up but then she thought there would be one person who could help and that was Jurina. Jurina was known for being a real player with the ladies and knew her stuff. They had to go and find Jurina so they went back to the shelter and walked inside trying not to make any noise. They found Jurina sleeping in her room with Rena who was wrapped around tightly on Jurina. It was tricky but together, they were able to unravel Rena and pull Jurina out. They dragged her into another room and then Minami woke her up. Jurina was slow at first but when she realized where she was she nearly screamed. Jurina thought she was being kidnapped but Minami calmed her down.

"Jurina calm down it's just us!" Minami whispered.

"What the hell do you two want?!" Jurina replied in an angry tone.

"We need your help." Yuko said.

"With what?"

"Love advice. Minami is in love and needs some advice as to how to confess to her."

When Jurina heard that Minami was in love she almost started to burst into laughter. Yuko had to cover Jurina's mouth to make sure she wouldn't laugh too loudly and wake the others. Jurina finally calmed down after a while and then Minami said,

"Look I need your help ok? How do I confess to a girl?"

"Well you just tell her how you feel. Be honest with you're feelings and then see what happens." Jurina said.

"What if you have problems expressing your feelings?"

"Well you either nut up or shut up. In this world if you wait too long you could lose the one you love to someone else so I would do it some time soon. If I'm correct as to who you love, I'm guessing it's Atsuko right?"

"Yeah.."

"Well I would watch out then. While I was out walking around I saw Atsuko getting real close with someone else. If you ask me they looked like they were more than friends."

"Who?!"

Minami had yelled that loudly and Yuko had to practically slap Minami's face to get her to shut up. Yuko looked out and saw no one had woken up so that was a good sign. Yuko reminded Minami that it was late for everyone so she had to keep her voice down. Minami apologized and then focused back onto Jurina asking,

"Who was the one getting close with Atsuko?"

"Some shorty with medium brown hair. I didn't see much though but when I passed by her office, I saw her laying right on top of Atsuko."

"I'll kill the basta-"

Yuko had to cover Minami's mouth again before she got too loud again. Once everything was calmed down, Jurina said,

"Just tell her your feelings ok? I don't know how else to tell you but I'm just saying that if you're too slow then it may be too late."

Minami was about to ask something else but suddenly there was a dark aura in the room. The three looked over and saw two glowing red eyes staring at them. Yuko and Minami were both scared for their lives seeing the horrifying creature that stood before them. It stepped forward and it revealed that it was only Rena who looked half asleep. She walked over to Jurina and grabbed her by the back of the shirt. Then she slowly started to drag her away with Jurina waving goodbye and giving Minami a good luck sign. Then Jurina was gone into the darkness that was Rena's room leaving the two little ones alone. Once they regained their senses, Yuko and Minami headed back out to think of another plan. Clearly Minami had problems with self-expression so they had to think of something to fix that. The two decided to go to a park and talk things out personally. Sitting at a bench, Yuko said to Minami,

"How about we practice expressing our feelings Minami?"

"What is this a therapy class?" Minami said with sarcasm.

"You wanna confess to Atsuko or not?"

Minami got quiet and nodded her head. Seeing how she had Minami's full attention now, the two got to work. Yuko told Minami to pretend that she was Atsuko and they were on a date together. She wanted Minami to confess her feelings as if she would to the real Atsuko. Minami was having a hard time saying her true feelings to Yuko because well it was still Yuko. She couldn't pretend that Yuko was Atsuko so Yuko was going to have to do something else. Yuko had Minami close her eyes for a while and not to open them until told so. She then closed her eyes and imagined Atsuko along with all her main features. Using her powers, Yuko changed her body to look like Atsuko. When she thought she was done, Yuko looked into the fountain and saw that she looked almost exactly like Atsuko in every way. All that was left to do was change the voice so she shortened her vocal chords and tried to match the pitch Atsuko had. When she finally had it, she looked at Minami and told her to open her eyes. Minami was shocked in awe to see who she thought was Atsuko sitting before her. Yuko smiled and then said,

"So Minami you said you had something to tell me?"

"U-um.. eto.."

"Hmmm?"

"Well Atsuko.. I really really like you.. like not like but more like um.."

"Like what?"

"Atsuko.. I love you!"

Yuko smiled and then said,

"Congrats Minami~"

She turned back into her normal self leaving Minami in more shock. She then started to blush realizing that she had just said everything to Yuko and not Atsuko. Yuko patted her back and then said,

"Look all you have to do is do what you just did now. Do that and you'll be fine."

"I don't know.."

"You'll be fine Minami!"

"Gah I don't know!"

Minami was starting to panic so Yuko had to calm her down and get her to relax. However Minami was being hard to control so she she grabbed her by the arm and shook her. At that moment Yuko saw something glowing purple under Minami's arm and then there was a bright flash of purple. When Yuko opened her eyes, and saw she was in a different room that she was not familiar with. Looking around Yuko found Minami laying on the ground unconscious so she ran over to her and woke her up. Minami asked where they were and Yuko explained that they were inside her mind. Minami's mind look very simple almost like a house you see on the the TV shows. Yuko and Minami sat down on the couch and then suddenly a figure walked into the room. It was a very large and very muscular man who had four arms. Two of them were holding a tray of tea and the other two were carrying a tray of snacks. On it's arms, Yuko saw a square shaped purple gem on all four of its arms. The monster sat in a chair across from Minami and Yuko and set the food down. It then said,

"My name is Mamoru."

"My name is Minami."

"It's nice to meet you Mamoru."

"I've been watching you Minami and I have to say I am impressed. You and that other human seem to get along very well."

"Yeah I really like her but I just don't know how to confess my feelings to her."

The monster raised one of its large hands and made its way over to Minami where it lightly patted her head. Yuko was amazed to see such a large and powerful monster have such a gentle touch. The monster smiled and said,

"I remember liking someone much. I never had the chance to tell that monster that I loved it because it died in the war against the humans. However I want to see you happy as well since we're a team. Therefore Minami, if you really love this human, I would suggest that you are honest with your feelings and tell her the truth. I know that she will will return your feelings."

"Thank you Mamoru. I will do my best!"

"Good because I'll be watching. Now get out of here before it's too late."

The monster clapped all four of its hands and then the two found themselves back in the park. Minami didn't ask about all that had just happened for all she cared about was Atsuko. Minami and Yuko ran back to the shelter as fast as they could. The sun was setting and the others would be rising soon so they had to get there fast. Minami wanted to pour her feelings out to Atsuko with all her might and she was now more ready than ever. They made it back to the shelter and then Minami made her way up to Atsuko's office. She opened the door and there was Atsuko sitting at her desk writing away. Minami stepped forward and Yuko stood behind the doorway. She watched Minami as she was about to say her feelings towards Atsuko but then Yuko saw she was leaning in a little too much and Atsuko saw her. Atsuko asked for Yuko to come in and so she did trying not to make eye contact. Atsuko smiled and said,

"Ah Yuko I was about to call for you. I have something to tell you."

"Hmm?"

Atsuko stood up and walked over to Yuko suddenly hugging her in a tight embrace.

"Thank you for yesterday~ You really opened up my mind."

"IT WAS YOU!"

Yuko and Atsuko both turned to Minami who was looking at Yuko with anger in her eyes.

"It was you! You're the one who was getting close with Atsuko!"

Yuko moved Atsuko out of the way and tried to explain to Minami that it wasn't what she was thinking but Minami was in no mood to talk. Minami thought that Yuko was getting close to Atsuko. The thing Jurina saw was her and Atsuko on the day Atsuko met her monster and things had happened. Yuko wanted to explain but Minami wasn't going to listen but instead she came running at Yuko and slammed into her. She pushed Yuko all the way through the glass and the two fell from what seemed like ten stories. Yuko thought she was going to die if Minami kept dragging her down. Yuko made Minami let go her and then used her power to create wings from her back. Yuko flew to safety while Minami landed hard in a dumpster. Yuko thought it had knocked Minami out but she was wrong for Minami came out with bright glowing purple eyes. Minami picked up the dumpster and then threw it at Yuko. Yuko dodged it and told Minami that she didn't want to fight. Minami however was lost in rage and the only way to get her to calm down was to restrain her and fight. Minami was furious and extremely strong so Yuko had to be careful.

"I'll kill you!" Minami shouted.

"Minami stop and listen to me!"

"Shut up!"

Minami charged at Yuko and was ready to attack but Yuko wanted to avoid as much violence as she could. Yuko changed her arms creating two halves of a drill and then put them together. She then jumped high and spun her body fast enough to create a force to penetrate the ground. She drilled deep into the ground and then heightened her senses to find Minami. Yuko moved to where she would be right under Minami and then dug up coming out from under Minami. She sent Minami up into the air and falling landing on her back. Before Minami could get up, Yuko enlarged her hand and slammed hard onto Minami pinning her to the ground. Minami struggled to get loose but Yuko wasn't going to let her.

"Minami it's not what you think! I'm not into Atsuko!" Yuko said.

"I know you are I saw the way she hugged you! I saw the way you looked at her!"

"Minami listen it's not like that I don't like Atsuko."

"Shut up!!"

Minami had gathered enough strength to break free from Yuko's grip and punch her right in the stomach. Yuko felt three of her ribs break at the moment as she was sent flying into the wall. At that moment Atsuko and the others came out to see what was going on. Yuko quickly healed her ribs and then stood up and charged at Minami. Minami swung but Yuko ducked down and then slammed her into the ground. Yuki told Yuko to back up so she did and then Yuki piled on layer upon layer of earth onto Minami to prevent her from moving. Minami squirmed and tried to break free with all her might but here was no use and she was stuck. Yuko made her way over to Minami and tried to talk to her but she still wasn't listening. Then Atsuko stepped through and simply whacked her in the head. With just that whack to the head, Minami calmed down and was back to normal. Atsuko looked at Minami and asked,

"So what is it you have to tell me?"

"I um.. Well.. I.. I love you Atsuko!"

"Is that all you had to say to me?"

"Y-Yeah.."

Atsuko didn't reply back but instead kissed Minami on the lips and said,

"I love you too Minami~"

Minami's face turned bright as red and that's when Yuki knew it was safe to take off the restraints. Minami and Atsuko went back into the shelter to take care of unfinished business while Yuki cleaned up the mess they made. Once everything was back to normal Yuko went back inside where Haruna was standing there. She had seen everything and so she started to tease Yuko.

"Nee nee is there someone you like~?" she asked.

"No not really." Yuko said.

"Really? I know you're hiding~ Tell me and I'll throw pickles at them!"

Yuko thought about what Haruna said and laughed saying,

"You're gonna have to throw pickles at a mirror then."

Haruna was confused and Yuko told her to forget about leaving her with many questions. Yuko thought it was funny and joked around with Haurna in return. Inside though Yuko wasn't really sure about her feelings towards Haruna. For the time being, she decided to leave them as a mystery waiting to be solved later.

What happens next? Find out next time on the next update!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 14
« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2014, 01:38:26 AM »
Minna! Sorry it took me so long to update but here's the next update! Hope you like it~

Chapter 14

Things were very quiet after the thing with Minami. Not much action was happening and things seemed to be moving pretty slow. To Yuko, she actually wanted something to happen and so she was hoping Atsuko would be able to send her out on a mission of some kind. However, there was nothing that needed to be done for none of the rival gangs were being active. It was almost as if they were all gone and so everything was peaceful. Yuko thought it was bad that she wanted some chaos but she was very bored sitting around the shelter doing nothing. She was just sitting there at a table playing cards by herself when suddenly Haruna walked over to her and asked if she would go out with her for a while. Seeing how she had nothing better to do, Yuko reluctantly agreed and so the two headed out into the night life to the city. Before they went out though, Haruna said that Yuko needed to change her look. Apparently the place they were going to was high class and so Yuko needed to look her part. Sadly, she didn't have any clothes that said she was high class. That's when Minami came in and let Yuko borrow one of her dresses that she never wore. Going into the changing room and coming out, Yuko wore a tight fitting black dress with rime stones on the chest and along the side. The dress hugged her body tightly and saw that her chest was a bit too big. The dress barely held them in place so Yuko had to shrink them down a bit to make it work.

"Very nice Yuko~ Ja my turn!"

Haruna went in and then came out wearing a dark red dress with a golden chicken on the back. Yuko thought Haruna looked odd in the dress but also admired how the dress outlined her most important features. Once the two were set, they headed out into the city. 

"Nee Haruna where are we going?" Yuko asked.

"There's a place I wanna take you to." Haruna said.

"And that is?"

"Ciao Bella~"

The place Haruna was referring to was a night club that Yuko had seen before when she was walking with friends. Usually many young adults go there to party and have fun but Yuko was never into it. Also, the club was usually extremely hard to get in for you need to schedule invites months in advance in order to get in. Yuko thought Haruna was crazy trying to get into the club without an invite. They approached the club and saw that the line was as extremely long and so she wondered how she was going to get in. Yuko was getting ready to stand in line but Haruna grabbed her and pulled her up to the front. Many people glared at Yuko with dirty looks but Haruna told her to simply ignore them. They made it up to the front where there was a bouncer checking people on the list. Haurna approached the large man and asked,

"Name please?"

"Kojima Haurna."

"I'm sorry you're not on the list."

"Check the VIP list."

The man checked a separate list and his eyes widened seeing Haruna's name.

"I'm sorry Haruna-sama. Please come in."

The bouncer let the two in and then two handsome waiters escorted them to a fancy table in the corner of the club. They were served drinks and then left to be alone for a while but was told that the manager would be coming out in a moment. Yuko was curious as to who this manager was but didn't say anything. She was also curious about how Haruna was a VIP in the club in the first place. The two sat and drank until suddenly a woman in a blue dress walked over and sat next to Haruna. She was wearing sunglasses which was weird since it was dark in the club but didn't take them off. She had short black hair and a thin figure similar to Yuki's. Yuko didn't know who this girl was but she knew Haruna for as soon as she sat down she smiled and said,

"Long time no see Nyannyan~"

"Hey Miichan!" Haruna said.

"So who's the girl you have with you?"

"Ah this is my friend Oshima Yuko. She's like us Miichan so she's cool~"

"Ah I see. My name is Minegishi Minami. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well.." Yuko shyly said.

"Ah she's so tiny!"

"Mou Miichan I know that~ But she's so cute!"

"Eh???"

Yuko later learned that Haruna and Miichan knew each other from a long time ago. They used to be partners but split up to do different things. Miichan was the owner of the club and business was a huge success for her. Yuko couldn't believe that Miichan was able to start such an elite club and make much from it. Many monsters she knows either live in the slums or in the shelter but Miichan really was something different. Miichan was a strange one at best but Yuko slowly started to like her for her kind and friendly personality. She was also quite a comedian and Yuko enjoyed her jokes she made. For once, Yuko was having a fun time being out with Haruna enjoying her life. Then around midnight, the club started to really light up and people were dancing all over the place. Miichan told Haruna and Yuko to go dance since the club was just getting started and she wanted them to have fun. Yuko didn't really want to dance but Haurna insisted so the two went out onto the dance floor where the music was blasting and the lights were flashing different colors.

"Having fun?!" Haruna shouted.

"Yeah!" Yuko said.

Yuko couldn't really dance normally even when she was a normal human she could never dance. It was as if she had two left feet and no sense of rhythm. She thought she was embarrassing Haruna with her awkward standing so she was getting ready to leave but then Haruna took her by the hand and led the way. Together, the two danced hand in hand to the sound of the music and the sway of the beat. Yuko had to admit that she was having fun despite her earlier feelings. She was glad that she had went with Haruna and was now happier than ever. After a couple hours of dancing Yuko became tired so she went to go sit down. Haruna walked over and handed Yuko a wine glass. She took a sip and saw that it wasn't wine but blood with fruity aftertaste which was good. Haruna smiled and then told Yuko that they were going to leave soon. Then Miichan walked over and told them that she needed their help for something. They walked over to a back room where there was a large stack of money sitting in a bag. Miichan said she needed it delivered to her dealer and she wanted Haruna and Yuko to do it. Having nothing better to do, the two agreed and then headed out.

"Nee Haruna can I ask you something?" Yuko asked.

"Nani?" Haruna said.

"What did you and Miichan do before you met me?"

"Well we would just hunt for food for a while and then when Miichan was offered a huge deal, she took it. I didn't want to get involved in the business world so I set off on my own and it was around then I met you."

"I see. So you guys were like partners?"

"Yeah! We had good times."

Yuko didn't want to ask any more questions so the two continued their delivery until they reached a black car waiting for them. Haruna handed the bag to a man in a black suit and sunglasses and they nodded leaving the two. Yuko thought it was fairly easy for a delivery and now that it was done, Yuko decided to go out with Haruna and have some more fun. Yuko wanted to show Haruna some things she used to do when she was a normal human so she took her to an arcade. The arcade was something Yuko and her sister would do all the time so they went to the place and Haruna was amazed. All the light up machines and interesting sounds were something Haruna had not seen in a long time. The two walked in and they started to play some games that were fun. There was one game that Yuko would always play with her sister so she convinced Haruna to enter the booth. The picked up the toy guns and then the screen lit up showing a scary zombie coming at them. Together, Yuko and Haruna shot the zombies making their way through the levels together.

"Kya Yuko shoot them!" Haruna shouted.

"You too!" Yuko said as she shot the zombies.

Eventually the two were overrun and they lost the game but they had fun. As they were browsing the games, Yuko saw a UFO catcher and saw a cute stuffed animal. Yuko walked over to it and put in the money moving the claw over to the stuffed squirrel. She lowered the claw and watched it grip the squirrel but it let go as soon as it started to rise. Yuko was angry but wouldn't give up so she continued to try but didn't get even close. Eventually she was out of money and ready to leave but then Haruna said she wanted to give it a try. She pulled out a coin and moved the hook so it was right above the squirrel. Then she hit the button and they watched the claw lower over the stuffed animal. It gripped it and then lifted up the toy keeping it in a good place. It carried it over to the drop off bin where it released the toy and Haruna pulled it out. She then smiled and handed it to Yuko.

"Wah arigatou!" Yuko said with excitement.

"No problem~" Haruna said winking.

After a fun night at the arcade, the two started to head back to the shelter for a good rest seeing how the sun was going to rise soon. They started to walk when suddenly they ran into a little trouble when they saw a little girl who was lost. It looked like the girl had lost her parents and Yuko saw some creepy men watching her. Seeing that they were about to make their move, Yuko ran up to the girl and grabbed her.

"There you are!!" she said.

"N-nani?" the girl asked confused.

"Come on Hina-chan mom is waiting for us at home so let's go!"

Haruna figured out what Yuko was doing and went along with it while watching the men.

"Come on Hina-chan~"

"Who are you two?"

Haruna and Yuko walked away with the girl making sure they weren't being followed by those creepy men. When the coast was clear, the two let go of the little girl and then asked her where her family was. She told them that she had run away from her family because they didn't care about her. Yuko couldn't believe a girl that young had managed to run away from her family. However, if the family was as careless as she had mentioned, then maybe Yuko should have a talk with the parents. Yuko asked the girl where she lived but she wouldn't say. She said she liked Haruna and Yuko and so she didn't want to leave. When Yuko tried to get her to tell the little girl cried and Haruna got mad. They decided to help her calm down by getting her ice cream. The little girl eventually calmed down and then said,

"My name is Kumiko by the way!"

"Ah well it's nice to meet you Kumiko~ My name is Haruna and my friend here is Yuko!"

"Nice to meet you!"

"So Kumiko why do you think your parents don't care about you?" Yuko asked.

"Because all they do is drink and smoke and don't even pay attention to me.. It's like I was never there and just continue on their lives without noticing me..."

Yuko and Haruna looked at each other for a while and then both agreed on what had to be done. They decided to take Kumiko back to her home despite her resistance and found she lived in a poor looking home. It looked like it was going to fall apart at any minute and overall the place looked crummy. Yuko looked inside and saw two people, a man and a woman, moving inside the house. The man was staring at a small TV screen with bottles of alcohol around him while the woman was sitting in a chair smoking. The two really did look like a lost cause seeing them and the way they lived. Yuko wanted to teach the parents a lesson in life so she had Haruna wait outside by the window and then on her signal, she wanted her to turn off all the lights.

"Ok go!"

Haruna used her powers and all the lights went off in the house. That's when Yuko snuck into the house and changed her form into something that would scare the crap out of anyone. She became a mix of something between the Jersey Devil and a werewolf. The lights came back on and the two parents saw Yuko screaming as loud as they could. Yuko pinned the father against the wall as the mother was cowering in fear. In a deep voice Yuko said,

"I'm here for your souls!!!"

The two parents started to cry and beg for their lives to be spared by Yuko. Yuko made a loud growl and then said,

"I will spare you if you vow to treat your child right and love her like normal parents do. I've been a watching you and you're a disgrace!! Take care of your child and or else I will drag you down to hell!"

The parents understood and then Yuko released the father leaving the house in a poof. She went outside and told Kumiko that it was ok to go back inside and so she did. As soon as she walked inside, the parents hugged her tightly and told her how much they loved her. Kumiko looked happy and Yuko knew she had done well. Before the two left, Yuko shouted,

"I'll be watching you!!"

The parents knew what to do and from that moment on they watched and loved their daughter like parents should. The sun was starting to rise and Haruna was now getting tired so they hurried over to the shelter. Haruna called it a night and thanked Yuko for the fun they had. Before going to bed, she kissed Yuko on the cheek and left giggling along. Yuko wasn't tired yet so she went to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. She was grazing the refrigerator when she heard a strange noise coming from the laundry room. Yuko walked towards the room but then suddenly Yuko felt as if someone hit her in the head and she went down hard knocking herself out cold.

"Itai.."

Yuko opened her eyes and saw she was in the same room before when she had met the monster from before. She stood up and then the monster stood before her in it's Yuko form. It beckoned Yuko to sit and so she did wanting to know what it wanted now. The monster poured some tea and offered some to Yuko but she rejected it. She was only interested in knowing what the monster wanted now so the monster sipped its tea and said,

"It appears things are going along well aren't they?"

"Yeah they are. We grow stronger every day." Yuko said.

"Well don't you think it's about time we have a meeting then?"

"You mean the thing you planned?"

"Exactly."

"Well I guess we could. I still haven't met the other monsters though."

"I don't mind that. Look let's just plan on the meeting tomorrow ok?"

"Alright alright I'll let Atsuko know."

"Good.. then get out of here."

Yuko stood up and was about to leave but then a question came to her mind and so she asked,

"Hey why can't I stay here very long?"

The monster stared at Yuko with a blank expression and then said,

"You'll find out when it happens."

WIth that Yuko was transported back to her body which was on the floor and Yuki was looking over her with a concerned look. She asked if she was ok and Yuko responded saying she was fine. Yuki helped her up and then Yuko got ready to head back to her room. She walked inside and sat down on the bed ready to kick back and relax after a long night of fun and adventure. Before she was about to fall asleep though she was interrupted when she heard a tap on the glass window. She walked over to her window and looked out to see if anything was outside. Looking outside, Yuko didn't see anything and thought maybe it was just a tree branch or a bird. She went back to her bed and was ready to fall asleep once more but there was more tapping on her window. Yuko knew it wasn't a tree branch now and so she got up to see what it really was. Once again though she saw nothing and there was nothing there. Yuko wanted to get to the bottom of the tapping so she waited under the window and waited for the tapping to start again. When she heard it, she immediately rose and was chocked to see a dark figure standing in front of her window. What was more frightening though was the figure had glowing white eyes that were white as snow. Before Yuko could do anything, the figure fled leaving behind a note. Yuko opened the window and read the note which said,

"I know what you're doing and I warn you to stop now before it's too late."

Yuko didn't know what to think of it but saw it as a threat. She didn't know who sent it but Yuko know knew that there was someone out there watching her every move.

What will happen now? Find out next time!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2014, 02:10:18 AM »
Miichan's finally here!

And, someone threatening Yuko? Or maybe just a warning...

If Miichan is here, that means it could either be her... or...

You know who.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2014, 02:18:12 AM »
WOOOOW... we need to know about that!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kojiyuu: Monster Within update Chapter 15
« Reply #279 on: July 12, 2014, 04:15:35 AM »
Minna! Sorry it took me a while to update.. Hehe ><" anyways here's the next update so I hope you like it!

Chapter 15

Yuko was sitting in her room when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it expecting to see Haruna but instead there was just a hand shoved into her face. Yuko didn't see who it was but everything was dark. Then suddenly Yuko felt as if her body was being shifted and sent off somewhere else. When she opened her eyes, she found herself somewhere completely different. She was in a dark room lit by torches hanging from the wall. She was on the floor staring at red carpet and then looked up seeing a woman sitting at a throne. She was staring at Yuko with glowing white eyes which were all too familiar to her. Yuko didn't know what was happening but she was somewhat scared. It was as if fear itself had found its way to her body and petrified her. The figure with white eyes was staring at Yuko not moving an inch but simply watching her lie prey. Then it moved its hand and two monsters stepped forward grabbing her and raising her. A single girl stepped forward and smiled at her with a dark grey color in her eyes. She looked at Yuko and then looked over at the one with white eyes and said,

"Why did we bring her here?"

The figure didn't say anything but instead held out a single piece of paper. The one with grey eyes took the note and placed it in Yuko's pocket. She then covered Yuko's face again and then Yuko felt herself being shifted once more. When she opened her eyes, she saw she was back in her room with no one else. Yuko felt a little sick from everything but she managed to keep her composure and then she pulled out the note from her pocket. On the paper it said,

"Watch your next move for it could be your last. We know what you're up to and will be watching you closely. Our eyes are everywhere and anywhere."

Yuko knew this was a warning for her to stop but she wasn't going to let it scare her. Seeing how things were starting to get serious, Yuko knew it was time to gather everyone. She went up to Atsuko's office to talk to her right away and get things settled. However, Atsuko was too busy and was worried about something far worse. Yuko tried to explain the importance of the situation but Atsuko was in no mood to talk and pushed Yuko out. Yuko had no choice but to go find Minami and try to talk to her to get her to talk to Atsuko. Therefore, Yuko left to find Minami but instead ran into Jurina and Rena who said they needed her help. Yuko told them she was on urgent business but they said they were more trouble. Apparently Mayu and Yuki were mad at them for something they supposedly had not done. Rena and Jurina needed someone to be the middle person and decide who was telling the truth and who wasn't. Yuko had no choice but to go along with them and so the three went to a meeting place where Mayu and Yuki were. It was an old school that no one went to so no one would bother them.

"There they are!" Jurina said.

Mayu and Yuki were standing on the roof of the school building so Rena, Jurina and Yuko all went up to the roof where they were. Mayu and Yuki looked at Jurina and Rena with dirty looks ready to kill each other at any minute. Yuki was about to make the first move but Yuko stopped them and then sat them down to talk. Yuko listened to the situation carefully and actually couldn't believe that they were fighting over something as trivial as that. The four were fighting because Jurina had eaten some of Mayu's secret snacks and she was mad. Rena tried to defend her but Yuki came in and supported Mayu. Soon enough it was a back and forth fight that almost lead to violence. Luckily, they didn't and so now it was time for Yuko to try to settle the differences between the two. Seeing how they were fighting over a snack, Yuko decided to try to compromise with something else. Since it was dark and hard to see, Yuko had Rena light a fire and she had everyone gather around it. Yuko thought maybe if everyone talked things out then things wouldn't be so bad.

"Well I'm sorry Mayu I won't eat your snacks again." Jurina said.

Mayu simply smiled and agreed while Yuki giggled and said,

"You must've been one of the kids who would steal the toys at elementary school am I right Jurina?"

"You don't know what I was like!"

"Oh really? Then what were you like before you became what you are today."

Jurina stood up and looked at everyone before saying,

"When I was a kid, I was the coolest one on the playground. I was good at sports and academically I was pretty good. My life was really good for a kid my age to be honest. Everyone liked me and I had a good family. Things were fine until I was about 11 and then that thing came at me. It killed my family and then entered my body turning me into what I am. Then Rena came in and took care of me. Without her I wouldn't be here today so I'm grateful to her. Seeing the new powers that I had, I was able to get any girl I wanted~"

"Mou Jurina you player!" Rena said. 

"Well what about you Rena? What were you like?" Jurina asked.

"Well I was a simple flower shop owner and I sold lots of nice flowers. I had a weak body and so I had to do things that wouldn't cause me too much stress. It sucked being so weak but I couldn't help it so I simply did the best I could. I didn't have a husband or any kids and didn't have many relatives. I was living a quiet and peaceful life. Then one day I come into my shop to find everything in flames. Everything was on fire and there standing in the middle of the flames was the monster. I don't know what it saw in me but when it took over, I became stronger and I was unstoppable. I wanted to use my powers for good so I took in Jurina and I tried to make things safe for us. Then the incident happened and well.. I lost it after that."

"Wah Rena who knew you were such a gentle person.." Yuki said.

"Well of course I am! Oh and by the way Yuki, I remember back in the day you used to visit my shop with a nice young man wrapped around you. Whatever happened to him?" Rena asked with a grin.

Yuki became a little irritated but also flustered at the same time seeing the small blush on her face. She countered Rena's attack by saying,

"Well as you know I was a nurse for a hospital in town and things were pretty good. I had been working there for a couple years and even managed to find myself a nice boyfriend. He was a Vice President for a big company and we were planning on getting married! However things were stopped on that night when "it" came. It was on my wedding when it had broken into the church and slaughtered all the guests. When it saw me, it decided to spare me and move into me. My boyfriend saw everything and well let's just say he was my very first meal~"

Everyone started laughing from the way Yuki had said it even though it was sad. When everyone calmed down, Jurina asked Mayu about her story. She had forgotten that Mayu couldn't talk so she decided to keep quiet. Therefore, the story teller shifted to Yuko who didn't really have much to tell but she wanted to share with the others anyways. Yuko looked at everyone and began her small little tale.

"I was a normal high school student studying to get into a good college and doing my best to please my parents. I had a little sister and we did everything together always side by side. I thought my life was pretty plain and simple and I liked things that way. To be honest, I kinda miss those days and want to go back to them. Anyways, I was on my way back from school when I walked inside my house and saw it standing there. My sister's body had been mutilated and my parents were hung like drying fish. It was a horrible sight that made me want to puke but I managed to keep it in. That thing saw me and when I tried to escape, there was nowhere to go and so it took over and entered my body. It wasn't long after I met Haruna and then the rest of you guys. Honestly I don't know where I would be without you guys so I thank you."

"Oh Yuko~"

Everyone pulled Yuko in for a group hug which she thought was very odd but she liked the feeling. She liked the feeling of having friends and being with people who care about her. Yuko noticed something off though as she looked over at Mayu and saw a sad expression on her face. Mayu saw Yuko looking at her and looked away before she could see anything. Yuko was worried about Mayu so she decided to pull Mayu to the side while the others were talking. Yuko looked at her and asked,

"What's wrong Mayu?"

"It's nothing.." Mayu said.

"I know there's something so you might as well tell me."

"Yada! Just leave me alone!"

Mayu ran away back to Yuki who said it was getting late and it was time for everyone to head home. Seeing that things had been made up, Yuko was glad that she was at least able to help the others. Everyone went back to their rooms and prepared for bed while Yuko was still worried about Mayu. There was nothing she could do though so she decided to call it a day and head to bed. Yuko got into her bed and slowly started to fall asleep into the dreamworld. Then suddenly she heard footsteps outside in the hall which happened to stop right where her room was. There was a moment of silence and then the footsteps passed. Yuko could have sworn that she heard crying coming from outside so she got up. Opening the door, Yuko didn't find anything but saw small drops of water on the floor. She touched them and saw they were warm so she knew she was right. Someone was outside her room crying and it was up to her to find them. She had a good idea who it was but she didn't want to make any predictions yet. Instead she followed the trail of tears up to the roof. There, sitting in the corner was Mayu who was curled into a ball and was crying. Yuko quietly walked over to Mayu trying not to scare her and then lightly touched her shoulder. Mayu looked up at Yuko with tears in her eyes but didn't say anything. She just put her head back down and continued to cry. Seeing she wouldn't be able to do much, Yuko decided to sit down next to Mayu and try to comfort her. She rubbed her back and said comforting words to try to relax Mayu.

"There there it's alright. Let's just calm down now."

Eventually Mayu calmed down and so Yuko decided to make her move and try to figure out what was wrong.

"Now how about you tell me what's wrong Mayu." Yuko said.

"W-well.. I'm sad because everyone was able to share their story but I wasn't because I can't talk. This stupid monster prevents me from speaking." she said wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry about that Mayu but maybe there's a way to fix it."

"How??!"

Mayu was now angry and looked like she was going to attack someone but instead, calmed down and said,

"You know back when I was able to talk, I used to sing a lot. My mother and father would listen to my songs all the time and praise me for my voice. In school, I was voted most likely to become a famous singer. Then when that thing came it took away my voice and I was never able to talk again. It's been such a long time since then that I've actually forgotten what my voice sounds like.."   

Yuko felt sorry for Mayu thinking it must be terrible not being able to say what she thinks or feels. It was as if she was trapped in her own world and couldn't get out. Yuko wanted to help Mayu so she decided to try to see the monster inside her. The first thing she had to do though was find Mayu's gem which would prove to be hard. She couldn't find it anywhere and thought maybe wasn't on her body at all. Then suddenly, Mayu moved her body a certain way and Yuko saw something flash on her neck. Looking closely, Yuko saw a small blue gem on Mayu's neck which was almost impossible to see. Now that she found it, Yuko focused and then touched the gem making it glow. Soon after, everything grew dark and Mayu and Yuko were taken somewhere else. Looking around, Yuko saw she was in a blue room with Mayu with her. They were a little confused trying to find where the monster was. Then suddenly they heard a loud scream that scared them both. Looking around they tried to find the source of the sound only to find nothing.

"What was that?" Yuko thought.

She continued to look until finally she found the source of the noise. Down by her foot was a very small monster no bigger than the size of a pencil. Yuko picked the monster up and then set it on a table. Yuko saw that the monster was very small yet it had such a large voice. She wondered how it was able to communicate with others since no one could really see it. Yuko asked,

"Who are you?"

"My name is Aoi." the monster said.

"Well Aoi we've come to ask you something."

"And that is?"

"Why is it that Mayu is unable to speak? We think that it's unfair that she can't talk with others."

"Well that's because my powers have no real control. As soon as she opens her mouth, the power is unleashed and doesn't stop until she shuts it."

"Is there a way we can change that?"

"Well there is one."

The monster climbed on top of Mayu and made its way over to her shoulder. It then walked to the gem on Mayu's neck and touched it. Yuko watched the gem slowly grow and start to change as it moved around Mayu's neck. Then it stopped moving and saw that the gem had changed shape. The gem was a lot bigger now and looked something similar to a music note. Aoi then jumped off Mayu and said,

"I changed the gem so now the human has more control of her powers. I'm sorry I didn't do this before but since we could never really talk but now that we did, I could help. So how is it human?"

Mayu opened her mouth and started to say something but nothing would came out. She made a couple sounds but there was still no sound of actual words. However the fact that she was able to open her mouth without a mega sound wave coming out was amazing. Yuko and Mayu thanked Aoi and then left back to the real world. Opening her eyes, Yuko found she was back on the roof with Mayu. Mayu opened her eyes and smiled brightly at Yuko. She opened her mouth and then managed to say,

"T-thank.. y-you!!"

Mayu then ran back into the building and Yuko raced after her to see what she was going to say. Mayu and Yuko ran down the hall all the way to Yuki's room where she rushed in right as Yuki was getting ready for bed. Yuko stood by the doorway while Mayu walked over to Yuki and grabbed her by the hands. With a big smile she said,

"Y-y-YU.. K-k-KI!! YUKI!!!"

"Mayu you can talk!!"

Mayu and Yuki were more than excited to see Mayu was able to talk. Yuki told Yuko that she was going to give Mayu speech lessons until she got used to using her voice. Mayu's voice was very small and needed to grow so Yuko knew Yuki would do well. In the meantime, Yuko went and told the others who were also happy for Mayu. They couldn't wait to hear Mayu's voice and so Yuko knew she had done well for the day. Even though she couldn't talk to Atsuko, she was satisfied with what she had done. Feeling tired, Yuko went back to her room and got ready for some much needed rest. Closing her eyes, Yuko fell asleep anticipating the day for tomorrow.

"Interesting..."

Outside the building up high in a tree was a mysterious figure who had watched the entire scene. The person wrote down some notes and then vanished into thin air without a trace in sight. The figure reappeared in front of a woman sitting in a well decorated chair and handed the woman a piece of paper. The woman read the note and then slowly started to curl her lips in to a smile.

"So the human can communicate with the monsters themselves.. Looks like she'll be more useful than I thought she would be~"

"What are your plans my lord?"

"For now we wait but I think I want to stop by for a visit and.. see an old friend~"

What happens next? Find out next time!!!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Pray