JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mayakashi Yasaotoko

Author Topic: Impulse - Ch.4 (July 6)  (Read 41425 times)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Impulse - Ch.3 (Jan 31)
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2012, 04:44:21 AM »
Whoa~ Thank you for the update.
Haha, Minami and tomatoes.
What? Miichan and Mariko know each other? What's this about? i wanna know.
Please update whenever you come.

Flean

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2012, 03:18:51 PM »
BROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Finally!!! I got the time to read your update!!!!  :on lol:

the spaghetti and dodge ball incidents are funny and romantic?? LOLOLOL  Taka so into Acchan.. :luvluv1:

btw, how did Mariko know Miichan?? is there a twist to this story??  :hehehe:  I want AtsuMina moment bro!! gimme~ :on comhere: and I'll be waiting!!! hahaha..  :on drink:  So, update soon?? LOL.. take your time with your update... but the sooner the better..  :on GJ:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2012, 11:30:18 AM »
Uwaaaa! Update!
Takamina the man saving Acchan is so  :lol:
Yuko flying into Harunas assets hahha
But I like Yukos character she is not clingy and all even tough she enjoyed Harunas assets.

Mariko knew Miichan?! Waaaa! can't wait for your next update...
Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2012, 07:17:22 PM »
this is ded gd Kira update soon  :twothumbs and thx for helping me by telling me how to post things  :lol: will always read ur fics!

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2012, 04:45:30 AM »
immortal!! update soon! xD

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 02:44:56 PM »
yes immortal-san,
Pls update this!!!
Pls....

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2012, 11:01:59 AM »
WOW... It's really been a while.... first the replies to all the comments that have accumulated while I was MIA then the update.

kahem: Yes I stopped at the most interesting part and left a big long cliffhanger =) I'm not even sure if people will still be reading this once I update it again.

Sok: Thanks for the comment, and yes Miichan and Mariko will have their spotlight in the story in the coming update  :lol: Sorry the update took so long... life kinda took away my time to think and write forcing me into MIA for a while... keke

Flean: Bro!!!! You know my stories will always be twisted  :twisted: I know you really wanted me to update this story like may others that have asked. I was surprised you went and bumped my OS and not this one when I said you can go and randomly pick one that you want me to update HAHA But I decided I will update this anyways =)

Megumi: I'm trying to not make a clingy and perv Yuko, for once I kinda see her as normal but then I really haven't been able to exactly plot out the whole KojiYuu moments yet so people will just have to settle for Mariko and Miichan for now HAHA

XxRoByNxX78: Thanks for the comment, glad you like this challenge fic that is really becoming a challenge ROFL

WinterAir: Thanks for the bump keke, now I don't have to go searching for it. Still think you should read it and tell me what you think when you have time  :lol:

Chichay12:  :) Thanks for the comment, I've been gone for so long I'm not sure if I've seen you around but I hope to maybe keep this story alive.

Okay so with the comments replied I should get on with the update. First I have to apologize for the long wait on this one, life become a problem for me to keep writing at one point then things happen making me almost shelf this idea and just let it die off. I like to thank all those that continue to remind me that you are still waiting for this to be updated and hence I eventually decided I should continue. I took the time to go back and rework the ideas to the story and change up the flow to keep it alive. Although there is still the problem of how I'm going to fulfill the requirement of this story but then there is always the option of finishing the fic but failing the challenge bwahahah  :twisted:

SPECIAL THANKS to AFLYNX for doing the Beta and fixing my lovely Engrish  :twisted: I bet I killed more then a handful of brain cells :twisted:

Impulse - IV

*Miichan's POV*

Why are there so many students and people around? Don't they have class or something? With them here I can't speed up, but I have to get away from here…It feels like I'm being followed. This isn’t good.

Once I made my way out of the school grounds, I scanned ahead. Looking for the nearest alley, I quickly turned into the wet and darker path hoping to lose my follower but unfortunately I was not that lucky. Just as I was about to make a dash after checking to confirm no one is around, I heard a name and a voice that I almost forgot.

"HINATA! I know...you are Hinata."

I slowly turned to come face to face with Mariko. Even though we are a whole foot apart, I can still feel the intensity of the power she placed behind her glare.

"Mariko..." She’s still glaring at me. Uh-oh, this is not good. Let’s try this one more time…

“Errrm… your name is Mariko right? What are you doing here?” I tried to put my limited acting skills to work and pretend to be confused. Being a young vampire, I still have many more years under my belt over them but.....

“Stop lying, you are Hinata! It’s you!” she shouted while taking a step forward, forcing me to take a step back to keep a safe and comfortable distance between the two of us. I put both my hands up hoping it would consider my words.

“I think you got the wrong person, my name is Minegishi Minami. I just moved... Ahhh” my attempt not to blow my cover was prematurely cut off when I had to dodge the blade that slashed through the air where my head was just moments ago.

“Wah! Hold on! Wait!” I shouted as I ran around the alley, bending backwards for those horizontal head swings then followed with a back flip to once again put some distance between hunter and prey. Slash, bash, thrust, slice, stab, strike... one after another it feels like she is out for my life but somehow it doesn’t. Doesn’t really make sense but it’s not like my brain has time to process all the immediate information anyways.

Can’t say I wasn’t surprised by the sudden appearance of her beautiful double blade, if not for my natural reflex from the many many many....many years of experience, I might be chopped liver by now. Ah yes, I can hear the newsflash right now…

*Breaking news to the vampire community: unidentified body found diced to death in the back corner of an alley. A gruesome hunter on the loose.  All vampires BEWARE!*

Moving on impulse, I side step a pierce and swipe, made a feint left before jumping up to kick off the wall to my right followed by my best flip I can ever pull off to land myself on my tall aggressor.

“Mariko, Please calm down, AHHHH!” I tried, I really did but Mariko is just not listening to me or has already tuned out my lovely voice. If not for the situation, I really would’ve stopped to admire her attractive hunting tool, well maybe, it’s not like the normal boring blades I’ve seen other hunters use.

No, it’s something that I would definitely classify as Mariko style... very classy.

It is a double bladed sword that stems from the hilt. It doesn’t seem to have a fixed rule for attack or defend. Making dodging exceptionally difficult when pressured by its advances.

Of course I’m not the one of the normal vampires either, I have royal blood flowing through my veins after all.  Oh right back to the sword…

Its sharp silver edge extends and retracts on either end forming this double-blade that I assume is based on the mastery of the user. To me, Mariko’s form reminds me of a dance that flows smoothly with nature, a flexibility that I have seen only in a handful of hunters I’ve met during my time. It’s not just about physical, it’s about heart, mind and soul... At least that is what I think with my mere quick assessment of the situation, who knows I could be wrong.

“Stop moving and stay still like a good little vampire!” Mariko complained as she continued to chase me on every corner of the alley. My speed is the only thing that’s giving me a slight advantage as I pulled off another ten out of ten points backflip on a wall.

The only thought that crossed my mind as I prepared for landing is ‘How did she know...’

During my movie like slow motion flip I notice a split second of distraction written all over her face so I took my chances. I immediately detained her by removing that dangerous sharp object out of her reach for my safety’s sake. With my own body, I grabbed her against the wall, trapping her there as I held her wrist above...errr beside her head.

I took a couple minutes to catch my breath once I was confident she is securely confined. Our close proximity brought back memories as a very familiar scent took me on a trip in the memory lane. Of course how can I ignore the warmth I feel flowing into my cooler self, her neck open clearly to me for easy access. If I didn’t have a strong grasp of my inner urges, things might start to get messy. I fought hard to keep the temptation from winning the battle but what really shocked me out of my trance is the sudden dampness I felt on my shoulders.

“Why? Hinata why?” I heard her weak whisper, her body slowly loosening from the struggle. If not for the fact that I have her against the wall, she would most likely be sitting on the ground by now.

“Mariko.... I..” I stammered, but wasn’t sure where I should start or what I should really say at a time like this. But then all of it didn’t matter because of a sudden demanding shout from behind me pierced through my eardrums.

“HEY VAMPIRE! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MARIKO-SAMA!!!”

Experience tells me its time to move and run. If I hesitate I might make a perfect pincushion or target practice for the new hunter that seem to just appear out of nowhere.

‘Just my luck today..YAY surprise!’

She must be one of the lower ranking hunters, seeing how this new girl is holding one of those boring looking sword/blade or whatever they like to call them. But still getting cut by one of those would definitely hurt so dodge and run it is, or so I thought. This new girl continued to advance quickly, forcing me to only be able to back up and cutting off most of my safe escape routes. If only I wasn’t so distracted by Mariko...

“Ahhh!!!”

Oops, almost lost my balance there, oh shit! I’m trapped now, please let there be miracle!  So I somehow stupidly ran myself into a dead end with no way of getting myself out.

I guess this is how it will end for me...

~~~~~

Drip…

Drip…

Drip…

The sound of the water droplets coming down from the pipes on the back wall of the alley slowed down time but the pain never came. One at a time I eased open my tightly shut eyelids expecting to see a dark path that will lead me to the underworld. I am a vampire after all, never expect there to be a path of light for me.

But that wasn’t what I saw. Unexpectedly I see a shaking Mariko holding a rusty pipe that I assumed she picked up somewhere on the ground. The normally calm and controlled Mariko that I knew was at the brink of breaking down, distress printed all over her face, Sweat starting to build up at the side of her temples. The poor girl was already hyperventilating while trying to make sense of what happened.

“She is still alive!” I shouted to the frozen solid hunter hovering over her fallen comrade. I moved over to check the victim when the strong scent of blood overwhelmed my senses as I got closer.

“Oh my god! Yukirin!” the devastation in the voice just made me cringe with the urge to shelter her with my arms and tell her everything will be okay. I don’t know why she did that to save me but if not for her then I’ll be a goner.

“Mariko, come over here,” I directed my words to her as I started to pull out gauzes and bandages from my pockets. “Mariko. I need your help,” signalling her to come closer while watching her come closer to the unresponsive body lying in the middle of the alley. You can see by her actions that she wanted to know how bad the injuries are, but at the same time scared to know what damage her actions has caused. 

With my many years of experience I quickly stopped the bleeding before applying the dressings over the wound. I took a couple seconds to admire my perfect handy work before turning my attention over to Mariko. The poor girl still undergoing a shock to her system with her attention focused on the simple fact that she raised a weapon on another hunter.

“I killed her... I killed her... I killed Yuki....”

“Mari-chan, listen to me,” I moved to where she’s standing, hugging her tight to give her the comfort that she needs. “Listen to me… she’s not dead. Yuki is still alive,” I whispered in her ears. My arms moved on its own to pull her closer, just so I can embrace her how I used to…

“No, I killed her... I hit her over the head with the pipe... I used all my strength... I..” Words continue to spill out, her eyes focusing on the warm blood on her hands and shirt when she finally moved to check the fallen Yuki.

“MARIKO! She is still alive! You only hit her to protect me, she will be okay,” I repeated again, placing my hands on the side of her head, forcing her to look at me in the eyes. Once again I let my arms drop to embrace her after I have her attention to let her cry freely on my shoulders. She needs to let it out before it starts to eat her up inside, the guilt that will continue to build up as she stared at the girl she took out with a random makeshift weapon.

We stayed like that for a while until Mariko has calmed down. She moved over to check Yuki to make sure she is alive and to reassure herself that everything will be okay. She stayed there in silence, deep in thought as I watched her slowly gain back control over her emotions. That is something that I always admire from this girl, the calm and tranquility that she possess in most situations and her logic and analytical sense that many lacks. But of course there have been several occasions where I’ve seen this other side of her that need someone to protect and care for. Even the strongest will have a weakness right?

“Where did you get those?”

“Huh? Get what?” I asked not quite understanding the question.

“The gauze and bandages…”

“Oh those, Takamina tend to be quite clumsy at times so we always carry some with us at all times,” I replied, leaving out the details where the bandage are used to hide the fact that our wounds heal exceptionally faster then normal. If we are not cautious it would raise suspicion to others when they notice how the wounds just disappear without a scar.

“Are you feeling better now?” Trying to not make it obvious as I still remember how Mariko hates to be reminded of her weakness and an emotional breakdown is very high on that list of do’s and don’ts. I vaguely remembered the last time I made that mistake, it really hurt afterwards.

“Well... I guess she does seem to trip a lot for a vampire...” Mariko nodded at the question before adding her own two cents.

“How did you know?” now I am really curious and partially afraid that I can feel my heart rate speed up. Wait, my heartbeat or hers....

“You’re sure she isn’t dead right?” she asked changing the subject.

“She is alive, just unconscious at the moment. The bleeding has stopped too, she would just have one hell of a headache later.”

“Yuki isn’t going to like this when she wakes up...” Mariko said to no one in particular as she picked at the bits and pieces of dried blood matted in the long black hair. I watched her stroke the other girl’s hair, trying to untangle the mess a little but then suddenly went stiff.

“OH NO! She knows you are a vampire! When she wakes up she will contact headquarters! Hinata you have to run!” Mariko suddenly started, once again getting nervous and restless all over again.

“Calm down, she won’t be remembering any of this when she wakes up,” I calmly stated with a smirk and easily lifted Yuki off the ground.

~~~~~

“What do you mean she won’t remember! We can counter your hypnosis, once she is awake there is no way you can force her to forget” Mariko reasoned out.

“Trust me,” Miichan said signalling for the taller girl to follow.

They moved swiftly through the back alley taking a couple turns here and there before finally coming to a stop in front of a back door. Miichan shifted the unconscious girl in her arms so she can lift her fist to knock on the door in a specific pattern.

It didn’t take long for Mariko to recognize the pattern of the knocks, it’s practically singing Aitakatta in the forms of knock knock, who’s there. Mariko waited and watched her vampire companion’s face going from normal, frustrated to dull after repeating the patterned knocking at the door for a good minute or two. Finally just when Miichan was ready to kick the door down, it swung open.

“MiiMii, what brings you here today,” the girl behind the door asked with a bright smile.

Ignored by the unimpressed vampire, she was shoved aside for blocking the doorway. Even if vampires are strong, Yuki is light and with Miichan getting hungry, the close proximity to the smell of blood isn’t helping. Mariko could only follow them as they moved into a secluded area at the back of what seem to be a small manga cafe.

“MiiMii who’s the girl?” the owner asked, pointing at Mariko.

“Mayuyu not right now, I need you to do something,”

“Mayuuuuuu, why did you leave me all alone out in the front!” a whining voice made its way to the group at the back of the shop.

“Miichan! You came to visit us? Where’s miniMi?” another energetic girl appeared from the hallway.

“Do you want us to help you dispose of the body?” Mayu asked pointing to the body slumped over in Miichan’s arms.

“No she is still alive, I need you to watch her for me,” Miichan stated after placing Yuki down onto one of the chairs in the staff lounge.

“This is the first time you brought someone here alive,” Mayu spoke while looking past Miichan to the other girl behind her; the previous playfulness disappeared in the blink of an eye.

“Mayuyu....” Miichan tried to explain the situation but was cut off by a shouting Sashihara.

“WOW, look at the size of those, Mayuyu come here and take a look! She’s a hottie!”

“Sashihara Rino!” Mayu spoke with her best commanding voice to prevent Sasshi from hovering above their victim. “Not until I finish speaking with MiiMii,” an evil grin started to form at the corner of her lips as if she had a plot to take over the world.

“Mayu, she is a hunter. I need you to drug her with the usual so she will forget what happened in the last couple hours. We can’t have her report us and if she dies they’ll surely come looking for her.” Miichan explained.

“Can’t we just move? I can just make arrangements for them to change our shipments and it will be easy,” asked Sasshi.

“No!....Errrr Takamina is currently busy with something and will need to stay here for a little while longer, so we have keep this between us. I don’t want her to have to worry about anything.”

“If you say so MiiMii, leave everything to us,” Mayu said with her signature CC smile, which Miichan calls ‘Creepy Cyborg’.

“Okay, I’m borrowing one of your private reading rooms, and stop calling me MiiMii!” Miichan said finally realizing what Mayu has been calling her for the past few minutes.

“Oh, Sasshi if you dare touch Yuki inappropriately you will be scrubbing the kitchen with a toothbrush. As for you Mayu, you will wipe down every bookshelf and each manga until it is dust free everyday of the month!” Miichan shouted out to the two mischievious cafe owner just as they were getting ready to attack.

“Will Yuki be okay with them?” a worried Mariko finally spoke now that they are alone.

“She will be fine, but we have to talk.”

~~~~~

Acchan slowly made her way home from school after a tiring day of rehearsals and practices. Stopping to check the time on her watch, she noticed pink ribbons peaking out from behind one of the light poles. A smile formed on her face as she distinctly remembers the presence of the ribbon and its owner from when she walked out from the school gates. Every so often, Acchan checks behind her using reflections from objects she comes across to see if her cute little classmate is still there. Normally, this kind of behaviour will be seen as unacceptable and labelled “stalker” but when it is Takamina, everything suddenly becomes different and adorable.

Waiting for another chance, Acchan peeked behind her again, admiring how comfy that little kitten look in Takamina’s arms. When they first came across that abandoned kitten, she was sure it would end up as a snack for the stalking vampire but instead Acchan’s mind took a blow to its knowledge.

Takamina did the unpredictable; she picked up the freezing little kitten and started playing with the poor thing. Instead of sinking her sharp fangs into the bite size snack, she tucked it into her shirt keeping it warm and made small talks with the little fur ball. She even named the little munchkin ‘Nyaa-chan’. When they passed by a convenient store, Acchan noticed the vampire disappeared into the store and emerged with a couple bottles of milk and kitty chows in hand. This is the first time her hardcore stalker actually prioritized something over following her like usual.

This new finding goes against everything Acchan, Yuko and Mariko thought they knew about vampires. The ruthless and barbaric manners they have seen in the past were absent in the three sisters. Never once were they caught feeding off humans, and never once they harmed anyone. Everyday, they mingle with everyone at school just like normal humans.

Their actions confuses Acchan, this isn’t how vampires are suppose to be like right?

Before she knew it, she was already standing at the lobby waiting for the elevators in their apartment building. She can’t help but wonder if Takamina will step out from the shadows and accompany her up in the same elevator or if she’ll continue to be a shy little vampire and stay hidden in the background like every other time.

“Are you coming?” she asked, stepping into the elevator. Deciding to try something new, Acchan kept the doors open for her stalker. She watched Takamina trip and fall into view holding the same little munchkin in her arms, shocked from being found.

“Ermm, yea thanks,” Takamina stuttered before stepping into the elevator.

It was a silent trip up as Takamina was too nervous to speak and didn’t know what to say. Words tried to form in her mouth but it never made out. Every time she opens her mouth in attempt to start a conversation, the words just don’t come out as if her vocal cords just closed tight preventing any air from leaving her lungs. Acchan on the other hand quite enjoy the silence as she watches Takamina’s struggles to overcome her nervousness.

“Meow~”

“Hi there, and who might you be?” Acchan asked directing her attention to the little fur ball in Takamina’s arms.

“I found her on the way home abandoned in the streets. Poor little thing,” Takamina baby talked with the kitten in her arms while rubbing its head a little, earning another happy purr from it.

‘Wow, so cute’

“Her name is Nyaa-chan, right? You like that name don’t you?” Takamina smiled while petting her new found kitten again. This is the first time she actually spoke to Acchan comfortably when they are alone in the same space.

*ding*

“This is my floor, see you tomorrow.” Acchan said as she walked out of the elevator.

Once Acchan was out of sight, Takamina’s legs suddenly gave out and her whole body leaned against the wall slowly sliding down to the floor where she sat trying to calm her overly stimulated nerves. ‘OMG we actually talked!’ Takamina thought while staring at the purring Nyaa-chan in her arm. 

“Thanks for walking me home!” Acchan’s head suddenly appeared between the closing doors, smiling at the shocked girl sitting on the floor.

Flean

Re: Impulse - Ch.4 (July 6)
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2012, 11:34:31 AM »
Bro!!!!!!!! I need to know about the MariMii connections!!!  :frustrated: and I see a possible Mayuki here..  :ding:

and my AtsuMina moments!! so LOL..  :on lol: Taka trip and fall in front of Acchan!!  :hiakhiakhiak:
what a fail vampire..  :mon lmao: and Nyaa-chan so adorable!!  :mon lovelaff:

btw, lucky me..  :mon dance: I bumped the OS thread and made you write an OS for me, but still got this fic updated..  :mon fyeah:

Update soon bro...  :mon innocent: me want to know what happen next!! and like always, more Atsumina!!! :mon yeah:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2012, 02:28:27 PM »
Hmm... I smell Mayuki here~ hehehehe....
pink ribbons peaking out from behind one of the light poles
Takamina trip and fall into view holding the same little munchkin in her arms, shocked from being found
:lol: :lol: Takamina is clumsy as always  XD XD You are too nervous around Acchan  XD XD
and Nyaa-chan~ so cute~  :heart: :heart:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2012, 03:10:29 PM »
YATTA!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :kneelbow:
i LOVE ur update!!!
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
pls dont stop updating!!!! :farofflook:

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2012, 01:28:43 AM »
shy minami is so  :shy1: :shy2:

yeah more atsumina!!!!!!!! :on lol:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2012, 09:33:09 AM »
great fic :)

and the marimii parts are just........awesome!
i just lol at takaminas awkwardness  :lol:
but nyaa-chan is so cute i wanna cuddle too!

thanks for the update :)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2012, 05:34:07 PM »
Flean: Yay you still get your impulse update even though there isn't as much atsumina as everyone wanted. Trying to build up some MariMii and work up their history a bit. Of course needed to intro new characters like Mayu, Sasshi and Yuki. I have a feeling this is going to end up being longer then I originally planned.... Trying to decided what I which path I want to take for the next update, but it might be a while, not very motivated to write anything right now LOL  :twisted: Maybe I'll update in another 6month  :twisted: :twisted:

ichikawa: I see Mayuki... or will it be  :twisted: for some reason this mighty vampire heir is quite clumsy, especially when acchan is around.

Chichay12: Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment, it's nice to see so much  :luvluv1: for a not so normal story  :P

axel0048: I'll try to add more Atsumina into the story they do play a big role in the story but its still at the beginning so their time will come. Plus it seems everyone one wants more of them anyways...

Pandah: Yes MariMii~!!!! they are important too in the story just like KojiYuu that I haven't figure out how to bring them out yet  :twisted: Yea Nyaa-chan is so cute, saw the pic of the little munchkin and was like awwwwwww

Thanks for the comments and the thank you's everyone left.  :bow: :bow: Thank you for stopping by and taking up some precious time to read my story  :bow: :bow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2012, 12:11:18 AM »
K-san! you updated!

One of my kami authour!

OH! So MiichanxMariko their hearts are connected that means  :kekeke:

Woah! Yukirin appeared! Totally unexpected! and she's a hunter too!
With a cameo of Mayu&Sasshi! Hope to see more of them  XD
That nickname Miichan gave Mayu was so ROFL* "creepy cyborg"  :mon fyeah:

Aww Takamina you're such a cute stalker  :mon roll:
Can't wait for a next update!
Please don't take too long K-san I'm waiting

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2012, 06:18:03 AM »
I LOVE IT.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! <3

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2012, 01:03:11 AM »
 Mayuki? But i want saeyuki  :cry: if ur talking about vampire love story I really like saeyuki to be in your story :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2012, 01:58:57 AM »
of course everyone love atsumina!!! :mon determined:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2012, 10:07:20 AM »
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee YAY for comments  :inlove:

Megumi: hmmmm MariMii with their hearts connected.... I wonder.... Yup Yuki has appeared at the most random times bwahahahaha. It's more fun when things are unexpected, keeps you thinking and all  :twisted: Same for Mayu and Sasshi just another set of randoms keke. But trust me there will be more of them for sure. Just need to figure out some stuff first before I can move on to write the next part. Yup the love that goes around with MiiMii and MiniMii and CC's (creepy cyborgs). Sasshi will always just be sasshi  XD

Haruhi16: YAY!!! you love it!!! LOL I'll update as soon as I can.  :twothumbs

saeyukilover: Lol, but Saeyuki already got their share of immortal love story in my "Infinity" LOL and it was bartender Sae too! I wonder what I should write after I finish with vampires  :P Immortal: check, Vampires: check.... Spirits~! ....hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm maybe not.

axel0048: Right right... Everyday Atsumina....   :P

I'll update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon <--- wow look at all the O's, I think they count and obviously much longer then a regular soon  :twisted:

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
Ahah, this is great stuff Author!! :thumbup

I'm usually not into vampire theme, oho but forbidden love is another thing  :heart:

Everything seemed unpredictable at first from the prologue and all, but now ahah I see all the pairings clearly hehe.  :deco:

Hunter headquarters is gonna freak when they find out all most of their hunters are falling for the vampires  :grin:

On another note Takamina is soo clumsy ahah, different from my first impression buuuuuuut She's in love now hahah.  Atsumina FTW! :cathappy:

MarikoxMiichan hmm...I wonder? They must definitely have some sort of romantic history with each other for sure lol.  :roll:

I really enjoyed this fic so far and hope that you will update soon! It's been a while ahah,  :yep:

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki all the way! :D
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2012, 07:17:46 PM »
Lol, but Saeyuki already got their share of immortal love story in my "Infinity" LOL
LMFAO, it's not like our thirst would be quenched with a single one-shot, if you get what i'm trying to say here.. XD
My doodle box~ :3
Currently ongoing, "The Infinity Saga"

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mayakashi Yasaotoko