JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - We are (Acoustic Live)

Author Topic: Rine's OS Area. (Will Be Back Soon!)  (Read 65897 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
❤Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) It Cannot Wait 2/25/15
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2015, 05:03:02 AM »
I've been listening to Justin Bieber, One Direction, 50 Shades of Grey OST, Sam Smith, Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato. I was really laughing to myself, I was like "Why am I listening to them?" And thus, this drabble was created.

HOORAY FOR NO CLASSES \ :V /

It Cannot Wait.

The rain was too loud and hard, Kojima Haruna can't even hear her heart beating. She was sighing, having second thoughts to make things up with Yuko. They got into a fight, which is only an accident. To follow up some things, she received a message from her beloved Yuko. But she wasn't expecting she'll receive this kind of message.

I’ve been stubborn, careless, and selfish. I didn’t realize that our deep friendship, turned into love. I was shocked, didn’t know what to do. Couldn’t be this, couldn’t be that. If only, I didn’t touched nor kiss you. It was just another faint night, no matter how many times I will refuse it, reality will always hit me. This would’ve not happen. My useless jokes; funny faces; and perverted actions. You will always laugh; hit me in the face or head; you can be clingy sometimes. But I guess that’s why you always caught my poor little broken heart. You acted like my mother, my mother who will always take care of me. I’m so sorry, Nyannyan, but I want to end this something special between the both of us. Don’t worry. I will always cherish our moments together. But it’s time for us to move on and keep looking forward. No matter what happens, I will always catch you when you fall. I will not promise, but I will do it. Just for you, my dear Princess. I love you. And by midnight, I will contact you. If you feel my presence, that means I love you. If I didn’t, I’m sorry. But it’s over. I only have two hours left, Nyannyan. Wish me luck, okay? I love you, forever and ever. Try to catch me this time.

“Yuuchan…” A tall girl whispered under beneath her breath. Tears are slowly rolling down on her eyes. Didn’t know what to do, she was trying to catch her breath. “You idiot.” Kojima Haruna whispered to herself, every second, she was trying to catch her breath. 

She heard the thunder, roaring with its all might. The raindrops were too loud; she cannot believe that Oshima Yuko will do that. Probably, Yuko must be tired waiting for Haruna’s answer.

“I was about to tell you that I love you, idiot.” Haruna whispered to herself as she looked down on her nails. “I was too dumb, Yuuchan. I could’ve been a better person if I told you that I love you too.”

Haruna noticed that her phone vibrated. An application popped out and she wiped the tears off from her eyes. She slid her finger to the screen to unlock her phone; she opened the application and she saw Yuko. Online. Her hand did the work, she was about to contact Yuko’s video call. But to her surprise, it was Yuko, who’s calling her. Haruna rushed her hand to answer the calling, not waiting a second or a two.

The screen appeared Yuko’s face; Haruna was still trying to catch her breath. “Nyannyan…” A voice called her. “I..hehehehehe. I couldn’t last half an hour without you.” Yuko said as she smiled. “That message is about something that I should’ve deleted 8 years ago.”  The short girl was trying to catch her breath. Haruna couldn’t hide her tears away from Yuko. “No matter what happens, I will love you until the rest of my life.”

“I should’ve said this 8 years ago too, Yuuchan.” Haruna said; a big ball of air escaped from her lips. “I love you too. I’m sorry if I’m the one who’s always stubborn. If only I can change the world; I might’ve been the one who felt the feeling of love at first sight.”

“Open your window.” Yuko said and Haruna just did what the short girl commanded her.

A gasp escaped from her lips when she saw the short girl, standing in front of her house. "Y-Yuu-Yuuchan!"

“Sorry, but I guess I can’t wait until midnight. And by the way, I love you.” Yuko said as she smiled. "The rain nor the thunder can't stop my love for you."

Haruna saw Yuko, soaking wet. She quickly went in to her comfort room and ran downstairs, just to give Yuko a fresh new towel. "Get inside." Haruna said as she gently pulled Yuko. "And I will make you feel warm." The tall girl added, followed by a wink.

Yuko just smiled and pinched Haruna's cheeks. "I'd like that." Yuko added and they finally got inside the house.

END

I think I will post an update for The Oshima Family and CBKHBF~ :nya:

I know that some of you are waiting for the KojiYuu smut for Heart Only Beats for Kojima Haruna and the MariMii smut for CBKHBF.

But yeah, some things happened. Technically, school works and editing purposes for school and signature/cover/profile picture also.

Okay, so I have 1 AtsuMina request, 1 MaYuki, 1 NatsuMado (I'll kill ya, Yurin!), and update some TS here. :depressed:

Gahd, and I thought I'll be resting lol

Too much information is really bothering, 'no? LOL :mon bye:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 12:38:59 AM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: ❤Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) It Cannot Wait 2/25/15
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2015, 06:06:55 AM »
 :mon XD: :mon lovelaff:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2015, 01:36:14 PM »
Ehehehehe~ More! More! More! More! LOL
Great as always!
 :shy2:
Made me fall in love all over again~  :on GJ:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2015, 05:01:50 PM »
Ah.. Kojiyuu!!  :luvluv2: :luvluv2:
Its been a few days since i last seen a Kojiyuu OS or long-running story ft Kojiyuu so it's quite a pleasant surprise to finally see an OS ft Kojiyuu. :ding:
Well written and oh, i will be waiting patiently (not really but will try) for your updates and all.
Ganbatte author-san! :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2015, 08:31:34 PM »
What a sweet dose of KojiYuu to indulge my procrastination into~  :thumbsup

Loved it as always, Rine-chan~  :w00t: :heart:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #145 on: February 26, 2015, 03:45:34 AM »
 :pig sleep:
I did'nt notice this yesterday.........Haaaayyy

So sweet :pig red:

I want more... :pig lunch:

Thank you

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2015, 06:23:34 AM »
awww kojiyuu ~

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2015, 09:01:54 AM »
oh my~ KojiYuu ~ :luvluv1:
so sweet~ kyaaaaaaaa   :shy2: :shy1:
more please hahaha  :luvluv2:
and..... don't kill me ahahaha :D i will still buy you a burger :p  :on ksweat:
haha waiting for that natsumado and mayuki <3  :on gay:
wahaha ^_^  :on GJ:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
❤Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Work Issues 3/4/15
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2015, 12:08:16 PM »
And yeah, another drabble that I made for only 10 minutes. :depressed: Thanks to my boring situation, I managed to write this one! Yay! :on gay: I would like to thank yurin23mayuki for giving me such tips to avoid stress and for my upcoming fic. This is somehow a comfort fic for me, and yeah, ChibiRine is a ninja. *^*

Oh yeah, and that smut? Not gonna happen. I mean, I'm not very satisfied with it. Just wait for a while. :glasses: And yeah, this fic is somehow kinda not-so-cheesy-but-meh kind lol OTL

Oh well, too much information can kill a curious cat. :V /

Work Issues.

"Is there something I need to know?" Oshima Yuko's partner, Kojima Haruna asked her as she looked at Yuko. The short girl just sighed and looked back. "Hmm? Yuuchan?" Haruna was kind of pissed off because she was too busy and Yuko suddenly called her. "You're not going to say something?" Haruna asked and Yuko didn't answer her. The tall girl scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Are you wasting my time or something?"

"Is it bad to spend my time with you?" Yuko asked coldly as she looked down on her feet. Somehow, she was just too tired with Haruna's cold replies and such. "You've been acting so cold these past few days. And I'm just pissed off because you didn't bother to tell me what's going on." Yuko said which made Haruna guilty. "Do you know how it feels like to be worried?" The older girl was about to speak, but Yuko suddenly talked again. "I've been worried and sick because of remembering you have packs of schedule. And yet, you won't tell me what it going on."

Haruna sighed as she pulled Yuko's arm, which made Yuko landed on the taller girl's lap. "Look, I'm busy with work and such. You know how it feels like to be center, right?" Haruna asked which made Yuko pout and nodded. "Now, are you still mad at me?" Haruna asked again and Yuko shook her head. But still the pout was still there, which made the taller girl chuckle. "What's with the pout?"

"Nothing." Yuko mumbled as she nuzzled down on Haruna's neck. "Nyannyan, you smell so great~" Yuko said as a tint of pinkish hue can be seen on the taller girl's cheeks.

"Shut up." Haruna whispered as she pulled Yuko's head near to her. The shorter girl gulped as she felt Haruna's lips on her. It was just a peck, but it lasted too long for Yuko. "I can't believe you liked that picture of my butt." Haruna said and a chuckle replied her. Their face was still near but they were just laughing.

"Eh, you posted it! Plus, Haruna's butt is fluffy~" Yuko said as Haruna felt the small hands of Yuko molesting her butt.

The taller girl lightly slapped Yuko's hand away from her butt. "No touchy until I told you so." Haruna said which made the squirrel-like girl groan.

"But Nyannyan! The last time we did that you were so sadistic!" Yuko said as flashback started to play inside her mind, which made her shiver.

"The goosebumps are still there eh?" Haruna asked which made Yuko roll her eyes and kissed Kojiharu's neck. She pulled back and she saw a frown from her lover's face. "You stopped, Ihetchu."

"Just because you were sooooooooo sadistic that time, that doesn't mean I will also play the role being a sadistic person." Yuko mumbled which made Haruna blush. "I wonder what will people say about you and your sadistic personality."

Haruna just sighed and she saw Yuko's eyes, slowly closing and she giggled. "Go to sleep, Yuuchan. You deserve to sleep now." Haruna whispered to Yuko's ears and she closed her eyes as well.

"Nyannyan....I love you." The short girl whispered as she nuzzled sown on Haruna's chest.

The tall girl chuckled and smiled. "I know, and I love you too."

END.

Replies for It Cannot Wait.

@Korisu29: Update your fics! :mon zoom:

@Claito: Update your fic huhuhuhuhu :depressed:

@JoeYee: Glad to know that :ding:

@MisakiShishido: Short but rusty :mon cry:

@arawche079: Hahahaha! You want more eh? :dunno:

@Haruko: Yo~ :on gay:

@yurin23mayuki: It's CUPCAKE! :mon XD: Oh yeah, that request. :on gay:

Thank you also, silent readers! :mon bye:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 02:06:41 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: ❤Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Work Issues 3/4/15
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2015, 02:25:20 PM »
 :shy1: :shy2: :nya: :wriggly: :luvluv1:
*speechless*just want to squeal more* kyaaaaaaaa~

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2015, 05:13:03 PM »
Ulalala.. Ahahha. The part where Yuko liked Haruna's picture was just so kawaii. :shy2: :shy2:
Thank you for this OS! And hope to see more OS and updates. :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2015, 04:01:15 AM »
You never cease to amaze me~  :on cny2:
A drabble leaves me hanging~ But your's didn't.  :on GJ:
I love it all!!!  :luvluv1:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2015, 07:20:42 AM »
come on! we nned more kojiyuu smexy time

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2015, 10:27:07 AM »
come on! we nned more kojiyuu smexy time
yup ... yup ... yup ... I agree with you, Haruko-san ...  :mon determined:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2015, 03:04:33 PM »
:pig sleep:
:on GJ:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2015, 08:57:45 AM »
finally :cow: this my very first comment :nervous all of your fic is amazing :heart: :heart: :heart: can't wait for ur next fic Rine-sama~ :P
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Azusa

« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2015, 05:04:36 AM »
they are sooooo cute ...  :mon inluv:
waiting for your next OS ...

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
❤️Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Yuko's Story: The Past 3/15/15
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »
Yo guys~ I'm back~! :on gay: This is going to be a two-shot because the story was too long and it might be boring. :depressed: I would like to thank yurin23mayuki and Ryo-san for the iced tea they gave me from yesterday's meet-up! ^u^ Thank you also to my dear Fafah thelonewolf48 for the wonderful KojiYuu fic for me! :farofflook:

Sorry for no replies with the PMs, Tumblr PMs, and FB PMs, been very busy with school. :depressed:

But~ SCHOOL WILL BE OVER~! :farofflook: Two more weeks! Two more weeks and I'm finally free~ \ :V /

I would also like to apologize gor all the commotion I created on FB. :V And sorry for not updating my ficts. Orz

BEWARE for this upcoming Summer: I will give you all something that will make y'all scream at the top of your lungs. *winks* Well, I'm not sure but, oh well. :mon zoom:

Anyways, wish me luck with my exams! :depressed:

"Hey, it's all right. Trust me, okay?" A tall girl said as she caressed a small hands holding hers tightly. "Hey, I'm here. Don't worry." The hands were trembling, making her worried. At the same time, amused by her girlfriend. "I didn't know you're a chicken when it comes to these kinds of things." Haruna teased her girlfriend and a giggle came out from her lips. "Yuuchan, you can do it." A whisper on her ear can be heard as the short girl can feel her heart beating too fast.

"And what if if I can't do it?" A trembling voice was heard by Haruna and a chuckle was heard from the tall girl. "I'm serious here, Haruna." Haruna also knows that Yuko is serious, the tall girl had no choice but to hug her dear squirrel. Realizing the warmth on her body, that sent shivers but happiness was also found, Yuko didn't want to let go. "I-I'm ready for it." Yuko said as tears started to form on her eyes, she quickly wiped the tears away from her eyes and smiled.

"Don't worry, once you're done, you can finally see the perfection of the world, again." Haruna said as she kissed Yuko's forehead.

"Does that mean I can finally see your beautiful face?" Yuko asked and she felt a shake.

"But Yuuchan, what if I'm not beautiful? What if you're just expecting? Will you still love me?" That question froze Yuko for a while. Yuko doesn't really care about Haruna's looks. She knows that this girl beside her is beautiful, because her personality is also beautiful.

"Don't worry, Haruna. I know that you are beautiful. I may be blind now, but I know. I know that you're beautiful." The short girl said as tears started to form on Haruna's eyes. The older girl sniffed which made Yuko worry. "Are you crying?" Yuko asked.

"Nope." Haruna lied. "Dust and allergy issues." Haruna knows Yuko all too well, the short girl doesn't like Haruna to cry because of her.

"But hey, Nyannyan." Yuko called Haruna. "Can you tell me a story before I go to this surgery?" The short girl asked and the tall girl chuckled.

Removing the tears away from her, "Of course." Haruna whispered. "The usual?" The tall girl asked and Yuko just nodded like a kid. Haruna chuckled and sighed. "Okay then."

"But, can you add the present one?" Yuko requested and the tall girl was touched with Yuko's words. Yuko is laying down on the hospital bed, while the air from the air-condition was being cold, Haruna was there; hugging Yuko. "Make sure that I'm going to enjoy it!" Yuko demanded and Haruna let out a hearty laugh.

"Of course. Of course." Haruna said and Yuko just smiled. Seeing Yuko smiling like that will always make Haruna's heart fluster. "Let me begin the story now." The tall girl announced, Yuko sheepishly grinned which made Haruna chuckle.

Yuko's Story

The Past
There was a girl named Oshima Yuko, she was the most bubbly and happiest girl the world has ever seen. She made a lot of friend, she's the most popular girl on school. Every guy or girl liked her. Yuko's dimples plus her squirrel-type set of teeth of hers will always make you smile as well. But, Yuko didn't know something. Something that will ruin her life. Yuko was also the greatest varsity player, she may be short but she's the greatest of the great. She was all pumped up with her dodgeball competition with her rival. Of course, rivals will always try their best to ruin your pace or concentration.

"Jurina!" The short girl called for her teammate, Matsui Jurina. "Remember your target, Nito Moeno." Yuko told Jurina and a nod was followed up. "Sayaka!" She called her best friend this time. "You know your target." Yuko told Sayaka and gave her a wink. Which made Sayaka giggle at the same time giving their rival a fierce look. "Yosh!" Yuko shouted which made her rivals very angry, they were very pissed off when it comes to Yuko.

Yuko's rival, Kobayashi Kana whispered something. "Do everything what it takes." Kana mumbled. "Crush her. Break her. Do everything, that will ruin her life with dodgeball." Kana said which made her teammate, Tanabe Miku drop the ball.

"Isn't that too much?!" Miku asked. Kana stared at Miku, which made the short-haired girl gulped and look down on her feet.

"I don't care! Just break her dreams that is related to dodgeball!" Kana shouted.

The crowd was too loud, Kana thought no one will hear her shouting things about Oshima Yuko. But she was wrong. Oshima Yuko is the popular girl, of course, she will always have her connections. Ohori Megumi and Noro Kayo, Yuko's friends and slave(?) overheard Kana saying stupid things about Yuko. They ran as fast as they could to tell Yuko about Kana's plan.

But they were too late, the referee blew it's whistle. "Fuck." Megumi mumbled and Kayo just looked at Yuko. "What is she going to do now?!" Megumi asked while looking at Kayo.

The chubby girl sighed and looked at the slim girl. "I don't know, Meetan." Kayo whispered. "I don't know."

Back to the court, the light was shining on Yuko. She's the star player, of course. Which made Kana furious, she passed the ball to Miku. Miku tried to hit Sayaka, but the tall girl caught the ball and tried to hit Masuda Yuka. Yuka caught the ball but she dropped it. "One point to Team K!" The referee shouted and the linesmen showed a thumbs up for approval.

"Nice one team!" Yuko shouted, she was panting yet, smiling. It was the half-time already and Yuko decided to drink a bottle of water. She realized that her bottle is already drained, Yuko decided not to drink. The short girl was preparing to go back to the court, but she felt a finger tapping her right shoulder. Yuko turned around and the first thing she saw is a tall girl looking down on her feet, holding a cold bottle of water.

"Oshima-san, I know that you're thirsty. Please take this water!" The girl said as she handed Yuko the bottle, the short girl just looked at the tall girl and accepted the water bottle.

"Thanks." Yuko said and she smiled at the tall girl. The tall girl looked at Yuko's face and tint of pinkish hue can be seen on her face. But then, Yuko saw a towel on the tall girl's hands. The tall girl slowly handed Yuko the towel, the short girl accepted the towel as well and wiped herself with it.

Opening the cold bottle of water, Yuko quickly drank the water and left a little amount of water and showered herself with it. Drying herself with the towel, Yuko observed the tall girl. 160cm, beautiful face, nice skin tone, kissable lips, and big breast. Yuko returned the towel and the bottle of water. The tall girl accepted the bottle and towel, she was bitting her lips, which made Yuko very worried.

"Don't bite your lips. It'll ruin your beauty." Yuko complimented, which made the tall girl blush even more. Yuko just giggled and sighed. "Thanks for the water and towel, mi-" Before Yuko could finish, she felt a soft muscle on her cheeks. It was the tall girl's lips that met with Yuko's cheeks. The short girl was dumbfounded, ecstatic even. After kissing Yuko's cheeks, the tall girl runaway from Yuko. "And thus, Cinderella is gone." Yuko mumbled as she walked back to the court.

"OSHIMA-SENPAI! CRUSH THEM!" Yuko heard her fans and screaming and she gave them an okay sign. Which made her rivals, specially their leader very angry

As Yuko got inside the court, she saw the burning eyes of her opponents. She just smiled at them, which made them reach their limits.

The referee blew it's whistle, as Kana's team received the ball, she threw it to Sayaka. But Sayaka was able to avoid it, Jurina caught the ball and threw it back to the other side. Miku caught the ball, she remembered Kana's words. She can't do something that will ruin someone's life, so she threw the ball to Reina. The slim girl caught the ball, and she threw it to Kana. Kana was able to caught the ball, she was aiming for Yuko's face. As she threw the ball with all her power, Yuko was able to caught the ball. The short girl smirked which made the short-headed girl very angry. As Yuko threw the ball to Kana, Kana caught the ball. The referee decided to time out both teams. Without Yuko paying any attention, Kana threw the ball directly to Yuko's face. Yuko's face caught the ball, the short girl squinted.

Yuko's vision is getting blurry. Sayaka saw the ball rolling away from Yuko and she looked at Kana. "HEY! YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT!" The tall girl shouted with her husky voice, Sayaka saw her friend holding it's head an massaging it's temples. As Sayaka approached Yuko, that small girl was trying to catch her breath. "Yuko, are you okay?" Sayaka asked an Yuko shook her head.

"S-Sa-Sayaka..." Yuko mumbled as she was trying to catch her vision, but slowly, it was disappearing. "I c-can't see!"

"Wh-what do you mean you can't see?!" Sayaka asked as she shouted, "Team! Huddle up!" Sayaka called her teammates, as their teammates saw their Captain and Vice Captain they quickly ran as fast as they could. Their whole teammates arrived and they saw their Captain, trying to catch it's breath and trying to squint and open her eyes. "Yuko." Sayaka called the Captain. "I repeat, are you okay?"

Yuko was about to answer, but she fainted. All her teammates looked at Kana, except for Sayaka who carried her friend. The referee saw the whole thing, he had no choice but to blow his whistle and announce the winner. "Due to the default, violence, and incidents for today's battle, I've decided who's team will be the winner." As the referee saw Sayaka calling for help, he And the winner is, Team K!"

Instead of celebrating, all Team K members ran on their way to Kana's team. They punched and kicked their opponents, a lot of people was trying to stop them. "You fucktards!" Jurina shouted. "Yuko-san is unconscious, thanks to you!" She added as she punched Kana's face.

The tall girl saw the whole thing as well, she bitted her lips and looked down on her feet. Praying for Yuko to be okay.

The tall girl stopped and Yuko tilted her head. "You stopped the story! Why?!" Yuko asked and Haruna chuckled.

"Wait a second, Yuuchan." Haruna said which made Yuko pout. "I'm going to pee." Haruna added which made Yuko laugh. The tall girl stood up and left the short girl on the hospital bed; on her way to the bathroom, Yuko hummed and smiled to herself.

"I wonder if my present story will be great just like Haruna's story? Hmm. But I actually want to listen to the version where Haruna and I met." Yuko mumbled to herself and she closed her eyes, waiting for her Princess to come out from the bathroom.

TBC???

Replies for Work Issues

@yurin23mayuki: 'Till next meet up! :on gay:
@JoeYee: Of course~ :ding:
@Claito: Update your fic! GAHDDAMNIT! :mon zoom:
@Haruko: You'll get that smexy OS once again, just wait for it. :glasses:
@Korisu29: Update your fic and ai'll give y'all a KojiYuu smexy fic. :hiakhiakhiak:
@arawche079: :dunno:
@junchan48: Yoooo Juutan~ :on gay:
@Azusa: Thanks for the comment! :mon XD:

Thank you as always, silent readers!

PS: Try to come out sometimes, so that I may update on time. :V /
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 09:59:20 AM by ChibiRine »

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: ❤ Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Yuko's Story: The Past 3/15/15
« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2015, 11:02:27 AM »
that's awsome author-san :ding:
i will w8 for ur nxt update... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Re: ❤ Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Yuko's Story: The Past 3/15/15
« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2015, 11:36:03 AM »
As always awesome story and lovely Kojiyuu~ :tama-heart:  :shy2:

but you leaves us hanging there :pleeease: :tantrum:

Anyway looking forward for the next update!   :mon star:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - We are (Acoustic Live)