JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Red Car [Ft. Kim Gin Mo]

Author Topic: The Hundred Thousand Years' Battle - Arcana [Chapter 2 Part 1] >>> 12/02/01  (Read 30354 times)

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
Re: The Hundred Thousand Years' Battle - Arcana [Chapter 1 Part 2] >>> 30/12/11
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 08:07:00 AM »
this is interesting and I'm loving it! Yuko being a perverted as always.  :lol:

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 09:34:35 AM »
ehem, ehem...I CANT BELIEVE THAT I READ A FIC LIKE THIS!!  :frustrated: :frustrated:

Its...perfect  :luvluv2:

love the whole plot thats unraveling here~ please update soon!!  :on GJ:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 10:19:15 AM »
Well they said first impression is really important... Hahaha Yuko stoke again ^^

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: The Hundred Thousand Years' Battle - Arcana [Chapter 1 Part 3]
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »
Thanks everyone for the comment XD and thanks :D I say I'll post earlier but.. since it's New Years a lot of events coming :nervous I only manage to finish this much... Gomen ne.. I'll try to post the last part of this chapter soon :oops:
Well then hope you guys will enjoy this XD

Chapter 1

Part 3 – The Contract

“We are un-identical twins”
“And nice to meet ya all!” says Mayu and Jurina

‘They are so energetic but I don’t know why that girl caught my attention’ thought Ren looking at Jurina.
‘Mayu is so cute, he’s like a bishounen. I want him’ Yuki thought.

“Next~~” was the last word Mayu and Jurina left before leaving.

The next one is Tomochin. Her beauty amazed everyone and her ice-cold gaze sends shivers all around their body.

“I’m Itano Tomomi, the two twins’ elder sister. I’ve got nothing more to say and that’s it.” says Tomomi and left.

‘Wow… She’s so beautiful… her beauty has captivated my heart…’ thought Chiyuu

Then after Tomo left it is now Takamina’s turn. Takamina slowly emerge from the magic circle. And after all his body is out of the circle he then starts introducing himself.

“My name is Takahashi Minami. One of the chosen hundreds and would like to make a contract with one of you. Hope we can get along well.” Takamina says politely showing his nobleness and smile, he thinks he should give a good first impression.

‘Kyaa!! He’s so handsome!! I’ve never seen someone as good-looking as he is! I think I might want him’ Acchan thought smirking.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After the introduction Takamina went back and at the same time the magic circle’s time limit is also up. Now, the friends are having a meeting with each other as whom does each of them want as their familiars…

“So, what do you guys think? Do you guys already have someone in mind?” asked Sayaka

“Yes, I do.” they all say in unison except… Haruna..
Sayaka notices this so she asks Haruna “What about you Haruna??”
“Erm… Maybe that guy called Minami?” answers Haruna
“No!! I wanted him!!” says Acchan
“Oh.. Um.. Then…”

But before Haruna can say a name Yuki, Ren, Chiyuu and Mario cut her.

“I want Mayu”
“I want Jurina”
“I want Tomomi”
“And I want the other Minami” says Mario

“Eh?? Then what’s left??” asks Haruna pouting.
“Don’t worry, the only one left LOVE you so much” Mario says smirking
“Don’t tell me…” Haruna says eye widened
“Yes… Oshima Yuko..” says Mario

“NO!! Anyone but her!! Didn’t you see how she is just now??” complains Haruna
“What?? She’s just showing you her affection towards you” smirks Mario
“That is not! I could only feel shivers all over my body and it’s creeping me out!” Haruna shouted

“Well… Then why don’t we decide this by jan-ken-po?” suggested Sayaka
“Eh??!! Fine…” they answers

“Jan, Ken, Po!”

The Results

First Round
Winner: Maeda Atsuko
Prize: Takahashi Minami
Second Round
Winner: Shinoda Mario
Prize: Minegishi Minami
Third Round
Winner: Kashiwagi Yuki
Prize: Watanabe Mayu
Fourth Round
Winner: Mastsui Ren
Prize: Matsui Jurina

“So now it’s only you and me, Chiyuu” says Haruna
“Seems so..”
“It’s either I get Itano or you since I don’t want Oshima.” says Haruna
“I’m sorry but I won’t step back for this” says Chiyuu determined
“Same here” says Haruna

“Then the last round. Ready!! Jan, Ken, Po!” declares Sayaka

Haruna uses scissors while Chiyuu also uses scissors so it’s a draw.
They were all tensed up both not wanting to lose… It’s a death match!!

“Wow… I’ve never seen Haruna this serious” says Acchan
“Totally agree with what you said… She looks like if she lose she’ll die..” says Ren
“Is that Oshima girl that bad??” says Yuki
“Seems so for Haruna since she don’t like perverted stuff” says Mario
“That Oshima girl is really giving out very strong perverted aura and it’s my first time sensing that kind too” says Sayaka
“Well.. She’s the king of Pervert in Arcana” says Sae
“…” Haruna was speechless with what she heard about Yuko
‘I’ll not lose! I’d rather be called an airhead all my life than pairing with that squirrel-like girl’ thought Haruna

“Ready! Jan, Ken, Po!” Sayaka declares again.

This time Haruna uses stone which represents her determination to win while Chiyuu uses paper which reflects his character, not liking violence. With that Chiyuu won leaving a Haruna kneeling on the floor with the face of the-end-of-the-world.

Last Round
Winner: Kasai Chiyuu
Prize: Itano Tomomi

Loser: Kojima Haruna
Prize: Oshima Yuko

“It’s okay. I’m sure she’ll treat you well since she has taken a liking to you” says Mario while putting a hand on Haruna’s shoulder smirking.

Haruna smacks away Mario’s hand and glared at him.

Mario then pretended to be hurt and went to Sayaka and pretends to cry while saying “Oh, Sayaka. Haruna has now hate me”

Sweat drops form in Acchan, Ren, Chiyuu, Sayaka and Sae’s face…

“Anyway, since things are now all set. Should we start now??” asks Sae
“Okay” they all answered except Haruna who kept quiet and sat in a corner.
“Then who’ll start first??” asks Sayaka
They all look at each other from left to right then right to left.
“Then I’ll do first. No objections right?” says Acchan
Everyone just nodded their head.

“Alright then, I believe that you know all the steps required right?” asked Sayaka
“Of course.” replies Acchan.
“Well then, please start” says Sayaka

Acchan then steps in front and starts drawing a magic circle on the grass.

The Process of the Contract:
1.   Draw a Magic Circle
2.   Put offerings in the middle of the circle.
3.   Then say ‘Lord of the Arcana. I, (name), would like to make a contract with thou familiar. To the one that has taken my offerings shall be my familiar for life, no matter what happened thy familiar should always support me, stay with me and follow my orders. In the name of the Sky Lord, Zeus, I shall summon one of thy familiar. So in the name of Zeus come forward!’
4.   After the familiar has appeared the master should offer some of his/her blood for the familiar to drink to complete the contract.
5.   Lastly, the familiar will pledge his loyalty to his master and a seal pact will appear in both the master and the familiar’s body showing that the contract is made.

P.S. Every seal pact is different and unique. No same seal pact so it is possible to know the familiar’s master through it and vice versa.

After drawing the magic circle, Atsuko is going to put some rare herbs as offerings but was stopped by Sae.

Atsuko looked at Sae confused.
“If you want Minami then I think it’s better if you offer fire to him so that he’ll know that you’re summoning for him, since we can’t contact them here so they won’t know who are you guys summoning. So I think it’s better to use something they will know as the offerings. And since Minami has fire element so I think it’ll be easier if we offer him fire.” Sae replies
“Ah, I got it.” says Acchan as she went in to get some fire and place it in the magic circle.

“Lord of the Arcana. I, Maeda Atsuko, would like to make a contract with thou familiar. To the one that has taken my offerings shall be my familiar for life, no matter what happened thy familiar should always support me, stay with me and follow my orders. In the name of the Sky Lord, Zeus, I shall summon one of thy familiar. So in the name of Zeus come forward!”

At the Same Time…
“How would we know who they are summoning for??” asks Jurina
“I believe Sae will do something about it” answers Takamina
“I think he’ll tell them to offer things that we’ll know that they’re asking for who” added Mayu
“Like what??” asks Tomo
“For example, since Taka-nii is famous in using Fire right?? Then I think Sae will ask them to offer you fire.” replies Mayu
“Hm.. I understand what you mean now. Then for Yuko they will have to offer a sexy woman or lingerie.” says Miichan
“Hey! I’m not always perverted!!” Yuko defended which earns disbelief faces from all her friends.
“Yuko… before you defend yourself.. Why don’t you wipe off that saliva drooling from your mouth since it’s already forming a small puddle… And I don’t want Arcana to be flooding from it…” says Takamina
“Huh?? Oh! Oops!” says Yuko as she quickly wipes off her saliva with her sleeves.

Suddenly there is something shining on the sky with fire burning strongly.

“Oh.. I think I’m the first one to be summoned” says Takamina
“Yea, it’s as what Mayu says” says Jurina
“Hehe.. I’m always right” says Mayu proudly
“Hai, hai” says Tomo
“Hm… I hope I’ll be offered cakes. Oh and bye Takamina.” says Miichan
“Then see you later, Takamidget” says Yuko
“I don’t want to be called that by you who’s shorter than me LOL” says Takamina as he jumps into the fire.
“Hey!” Yuko shouted but Takamina was already gone.

Back to the Human Realm
Takamina then slowly appears from the magic circle drew by Acchan. Acchan then cut her hand a little offering Minami some of her blood which Minami take and drank it from her hand causing Acchan to moan a bit from it.

After drinking Acchan’s blood, Minami kneel down in front of Acchan and says his pledge to his new master, “I, Takahashi Minami, hereby accepts Maeda Atsuko as my master that I’ll serve for as long as she lives. I’ll stay by her side and supports her and obey her orders. With the seal pact I’ll be hers. No matter what will happen to me I’ll always protect my master’s interest first. In the name of our great Lord of Arcana, Ohori Megumi, I, Takahashi Minami, now swear my eternal pledge to my new master Maeda Atsuko.”

Then there is a red light glowing on Takamina and Acchan’s chest, the seal pact is made. It is a red circle with a complex star in it and A & T written at the bottom of the star but within the circle. It was a beautiful artwork.

P.S. The familiar will automatically know their new master’s name when they are making the contract.

With this the contract between Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami has now legally formed in the name of the Sky Lord, Zeus, and Arcana’s Lord, Ohori Megumi.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 03:36:40 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
I hope Yuko will change into a serious type of a girl, 'cause all of her characters are the same with all of the fics here on jphip.~ I want change. Nice chapter btw, update soon.

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nice~ They finally chose their familiars.  :inlove: Poor Haruna, in the end she still got Yuko.  :lol:
Haha Takamina's taller than Yuko.
 Thank you for the update. Can't wait for the next.

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
AtsuMina~ :gmon twirl:
Lol. Yuko creeped Haruna out. But Haruna will fell in love with Yuko for sure. :mon noprob:
Thx for the update and update soon !  :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Contract yay!
Hahaha poor Kojiharu! But I'm sure Yuko is not that bad... I think lol

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yay everyones gonna start making contracts !! :cathappy:
 I wonder where this story will go . :thumbup
Update soon~ :w00t:

Offline lovefate

OMG, this is so good ! Cant wait for the next update !!! Awwww :X

I knew it, haha Haruna's fate is Yuko, there's no way for her to escape from the perverted squirrel keke ...

well she might regret if she misses her, even though she's a little bit pervert but she's awesome in other way :)) and i know Haruna will love it somehow keke

So the first one is Takamina and Acchan, this is good, the contract is kinda cool !

Cant wait for the Kojiyuu contract, wonder how Haruna will deal with the perverted :)) this's going to be fun !

And yeah, thanks for the update! Hope u will update soon ! Nice day :D

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
Wow this fic is really interesting can't wait for the next one
Please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah!! aww yuko.. we know that your skinship can`t be stopped :D

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
 :lol: Haruna getting the booby prize in Yuko...... or is that thew other way around?  XD

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: The Hundred Thousand Years' Battle - Arcana [Chapter 1 Part 4]
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 11:21:48 AM »
Everyone thanks for the comments and thanks :kneelbow: I really enjoy reading them and it gave me motivations to write XD
I've made Part 4 although it was short but hopefully you guys will like it :D
Well then please enjoy :)

Chapter 1

Part 4 – Getting to Know Each Other

“I’ll go next so what should I offer Mayu?” says Yuki
“Anime figurines” says Sae
“Eh?? Anime figurines?? How does he know about it when he haven’t been in the Human Realm before??” asks Yuki
“Well.. Before I brought back a manga and Mayu got addicted to it so whenever I come here he always asks me to bring something like manga or anime” answers Sae
“Oh.. Then what figurines does he like??”
“Hm… Recently he prefers Mio from K-On”
“Okay”

Then Yuki went to get a Mio figurine and place it in the center of her drawn magic circle then she begins…

“Lord of the Arcana. I, Kashiwagi Yuki, would like to make a contract with thou familiar. To the one that has taken my offerings shall be my familiar for life, no matter what happened thy familiar should always support me, stay with me and follow my orders. In the name of the Sky Lord, Zeus, I shall summon one of thy familiar. So in the name of Zeus come forward!”

Then Mayu appears in the center of the magic circle and smiles at Yuki as he take Yuki’s hand that is bleeding a bit and suck from it.

Mayu then kneels down and say his pledge to Yuki “I, Watanabe Mayu, hereby accepts Kashiwagi Yuki as my master that I’ll serve for as long as she lives. I’ll stay by her side and supports her and obey her orders. With the seal pact I’ll be hers. No matter what will happen to me I’ll always protect my master’s interest first. In the name of our great Lord of Arcana, Ohori Megumi, I, Watanabe Mayu, now swear my eternal pledge to my new master Kashiwagi Yuki.”

Then blue lights light up at Mayu and Yuki’s right arm. It is a blue triangle with a beautiful snowflake in it with Y & M written below the snowflake but within the triangle.

Slowly one by one they all take turns to make contract with their familiars.

After Yuki were Ren and Jurina. Their seal pact was in the form of White W and Lavender M crossing on each other at their right arms.

Next were Mario and Miichan. They got two flags on their left arms; one red flag and one white flag crossing like a V and in the flags there are M written in it.

Then Chiyuu was next. He offered some fashion things like what Sae suggested and summons Tomochin. Tomochin said her pledge coldly and doesn’t really like it but she has no choice. After the pledge their seal pact came out, it was a viper tangle on a stem with C&T written on the snake’s body. The seal pact was small and appeared at the back of their necks.

Lastly it was Haruna’s turn but she still refused to do anything.

“Come on Haruna, it’s your turn” says Sayaka
“It won’t be that bad” says Acchan
“You won’t know how I feel” says Haruna

“What?? What’s wrong with that Haruna girl??” asks Takamina to Sae
“It seems like she doesn’t like Yuko” answered Sae
“And why is that?” asks Miichan
“Because… Yuko is perverted”
“Ah…” answers Tomo, Mayu and Jurina.

Then Takamina approach Haruna who was still refusing to make a contract with Yuko and was hiding in a corner.

“Hi miss. Urm.. Yuko might be perverted… but she is definitely a good person and a very nice friend to have. She’s not that bad and when you get to know her better I’m sure you’ll think so too” Takamina tries to convince Haruna.

“I don’t care! It’s none of your business! I just don’t want to be paired up with a perverted familiar! And every perverted person are disgusting!!” shouted Haruna

This angers Takamina… Takamina hated it when people say bad things about his friends because he really cares for his friends and Haruna’s statement has made Minami snapped…

“WTH is wrong with you??!! I don’t like how you’re judging Yuko when you don’t even know her!! How would you feel when people think you’re like this or that when they don’t even know you that well!! Don’t you ever dare badmouth Yuko or any of my friends.. if not..” says Takamina glaring at Haruna who was shocked..

Everyone was shocked except Miichan, Sae, Tomo, Mayu and Jurina because they somehow knew that Takamina is going to snapped soon if Haruna kept refusing Yuko which they don’t really like too.

“Minami, calm down” says Sae as he pulls him back a bit from Haruna.
 “Ah.. I’m sorry.. I just can’t control my anger…” says Minami apologetically.
“No… it’s okay… I was the wrong one.. I shouldn’t have judge Yuko like that..” says Haruna while looking on the ground.

“Okay, okay. Let’s stop this weird atmosphere right now. Takamina calm down a bit and Haruna you just said that you were sorry right?” asks Miichan
“Yes, I did”
“Then I’ll give you a chance to prove that you’re really sorry about it” says Miichan
“Eh??”
“There’s this really rare ingredient I got last week, and I was able to make a Miichan original pill which I call it Famune. It allows a human to go to Arcana for 3 days.”
“So??”
“So, I want you to take this pill and go to the familiar realm for 3 days and get to know Yuko more before you decide whether you still want to make a contract with her or not” says Miichan while showing Haruna her original pill.
“…” Haruna was thinking

“Wow! That’s cool! I also wanted to see the familiar realm” says Sayaka
“I’m sorry but as I’ve said the ingredient to make this pill is really rare and I was only able to make one”
“Oh…”

“Anyway as I’ve said are you willing to get to know her more by spending 3 days with her in Arcana?” asks Miichan

Haruna then looks at Miichan’s eyes and nodded “I’m willing to go to Arcana for 3 days and throw away all my presumptions about her and get to know her”

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuko and Kojiharu together in Arcana~ I don't know why but it sounds great ^^

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dun dun DUN.. :cathappy:
Takaboy is scary when he"s angry  :panic:
So will haruna accept yuko in the end hmm.. :catglare:

I wanna knoww!  :yep:
Update a.s.a.p please ~  :inlove:

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
Will Yuko restrain herself from not doing perverted stuff to Haruna? I cant wait for this.  8)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yay! Update! Thank you.
Takaboy is scary but cool when angry.
I wonder if there are side effects to Miichan's pill?  :mon star: 
Will Yuko behavior herself? Or will she go all perverted on Haruna? :glasses:
Please update as soon as you can. Thankyou.  :mon thumb:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Interesting  :thumbup :thumbup
Thanks for update  :D
Exciting at thinking how Haruna and Yuko will be in familiar realm~  :roll:
Waiting for your next update :D

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Red Car [Ft. Kim Gin Mo]