JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - My Style

Author Topic: Real Life S2 (OSs) 16. Truth About Vampires II / Apr 21  (Read 107475 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) 46. Take Off My Clothes (AtsuMina)
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2012, 04:13:51 AM »
thanx!!! atsuminaaaaaaaa, I have access to the pervy section but i cant see the fic :O please what is the link?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:05:17 AM by Haruko »

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2012, 01:55:01 PM »
THANK YOU FOR MAKING AN ATSUMINA FAN FICTION

PLEASE MAKE A ONE-SHOT ATSUMINA

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

PLEASE UPDATE
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2012, 09:52:02 PM »
Minna,  :gmon hi:!

I'm still busy with life, especially university. So I have not that much time to write or post updates. Yet this weekend was kinda productive... But I'm not sure if in a bad or good way... Because I have no updates for my other fics, but I thought of another new idea...  :err: So, um, it's a bit of used, as an idea, as I read something similar on a different forum. Yet I'm not deciding on everything myself, I will let you participate. Yay?..  :dunno: To all of you who are reading my real life OSs, thank you from the bottom of my heart  :kneelbow: And about the pervy TakAcchan/AtsuMina update... I'm not sure when I'll be able to update it... Gome about that...  :badluck: So, um, I present to you this short story, and I hope some feedback...

ATTENTION The website and program, mentioned in this OS, are HUNDRED PERCENT FICTIONAL!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

47. Idol World Secrets

sakura_drop_ Misc

"You are listening to the radio 'Japan Music' and this is program 'Idol World Secrets'."

"I'm your host sakura_drop_, good evening."

"This evening, like all other evenings, we'll be having fun too, just that our format changed a bit."

"And so I'm going to reveal the script, dear listeners."

"Starting today we will invite three guests on our program, and then play a little game."

"Let's listen to the example."

"VTR, start."

Let's say our guests are from some group called 'X'.

One member will be called A, another B, and the last one C.

The host of the radio program has a paper in her hands, and there she sees a text written.

Three statements made by our three guests.

Let's pretend I'm a host.

I will read the statement of a first guest.

/\I wear a blue dress with a white ribbon, and I love chasing rabbits./\

Then I will read the statement of the second guest.

/\I wear black, move fast. I know how to fly, and I love fights. Night is my best friend, blood is my food./\

Then I will read the statement of the third guest.

/\I love solidarity, I go where I want. My one relative wears boots and a hat. My other relative is acquainted with the guest A and loves grinning./\

After I repeat the statements again, we go on a musical break.

While on the break, you can go to our website w w w . japwor . n e t / idoworsec and scroll down, where the live chat is.

There you can discuss about our program, our guests, our host, BUT, most importantly, you can put your guesses.

By the statements made by our anonymous guests you should be able to recognize their identities.

After the musical break we do not accept your guesses as guesses, and continue on with the program.

We read comments about the first guest, and then that person A reveals his/hers identity and gives an explanation, why he/she chose that statement and not some other.

The same is done with other two guests.

Then we go on a musical break again.

After the musical break is the most fun part.

If anyone guessed correctly who our guests are, those who were guessed right tell their secret.

That is, let's say, the topic of the day is Concert.

And let's say someone guessed correctly that Person C is actually a cat.

Then that cat tells us about his/hers concert that he/she held, IF that happened.

But it has to contain a some kind of behind the scenes happening, that is the main idea of our program.

"Well, now that the rules are explained, let's go on a musical break."

*musical break*

:note: AKB48 - ポニーテールとシュシュ (PONIITEERU to SHUSHU) :note:

:note: 大島 優子 (Oshima Yuko) - 泣きながら微笑んで (Naki nagara Hohoen de) :note:

:note: チームA (Team A) - ひこうき雲 (Hikoukigumo) :note:

*end of musical break*

"And we're back after the musical break."

"The music was very specific, so you by now should have probably guessed that our guests are... AKB48!"

"Well, three members from AKB48, if to be exact."

"I think we can begin our game."

*drumroll*

"Statement given by the person A."

/\I already hyperventilated twice. If I have a chance to stand there again, I hope I can put myself together./\

*drumroll*

"Statement given by the person B."

/\This is my chance to finally shine. And with her being there too, I think I'll be fine. We both love - here we have a word 'lolis' crossed out - cute members, and so far everything is really amazing./\

*drumroll*

"Statement given by the person C."

/\Reading it on Gugutasu - I think she meant Google+ - made my day, yet at first I was a bit shocked. I'm a second member whose name was used in the way mine was used. And I have to say I feel really happy about it./\

"Now I will repeat the statements."

*repeats the statements*

"There."

"I think now we can go on another musical break."

"And you, dear listeners, now have a perfect chance to guess who these guests are."

"Remember, correct guess means a secret story from an idol of AKB48!!!"

"And today's topic is The two of us."

*musical break*

TO BE CONTINUED.

So, minna, now is your time to shine. Comment here, make your guesses, and you might read an awesome/cute/horrible/awkward OS/drabble/story about one of the members. Or all, if you guess about the whole three right. I wonder, how many of you will participate...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:57:36 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: Real Life (one shots) 47. Idol World Secrets (Misc)
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »
hmm...let's see...

guest A : been hyerventilated twice,still have a chance to stand 'there' (is it refer to sousenkyo?) again...it might my princess yui...

guest B : her time to shine with 'her' there...lolis...could it be ai-chan...

guest C : have no idea...

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: September 17, 2012, 11:50:29 PM »
 :panic: Woooow this host guessing it so cool!

Okey A: is Yuihan  <---nobody can forget it  :rofl:
Um B&C was more harder...

But um B: Rena? or Airin? or no wait the guest are from AKB48...Lovetan?
C: Members are interacting with each-other on Google+ too but ahhhh I need more clue  :lol: Yukirin? Mayu?

Fail on me...
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2012, 03:23:14 AM »
A- yuihan?

B- dunno.. miichan?

C- paruru?

gyaaahhhh!! i don't know!  :frustrated: :fainted: :scared: :on blackhole:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »
My guesses are mostly the same too...

A >> Yuihan ?
B >> Rabutan ?
C >> ??? ?          (Since I don't follow members' Gugutasu that often. :doh:)
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) 48. Truth About Vampires
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2012, 01:29:20 AM »
OKAY, so this one's really random, and it might be a fail, but I wrote it for the lols some time ago. And today I decided to post it. For today that's all from me, folks.

BTW, THANK YOU FOR +10000 VIEWS!!! *sheds tears of happiness* I might do something special for this occasion to celebrate later... Yeah.. Really thank you a lot. [emoji144]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

48. Truth About Vampires I

This is just ridiculous, you know... Me, talking to you in this way is... But I have to reveal the truth... Wait, at first I have to introduce myself, right?

Hajimemashite, *muffled sounds* desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu. I am a *muffled sounds*. There, I said it. Now on to the important thing.

It all started with the ‘Twilight’ franchise... Well, and many times before, but this one was very insulting. Sparkling in the sun, really? You have to be kidding me... And then ‘Vampire Diaries’ series... I have to admit, I am a fan of Damon, but... Doppelgangers being this vital? Nah... Reading fanfiction was always my hobby, and I was really impressed with ‘Human VS Vampire’. Not like it told lots of truth, but at least it wasn’t so insulting. I enjoyed reading it. And I especially liked Watanabe Mayu... I wonder why... She’s not even a... Never mind.

Vampires are night creatures, yes, that’s the vital truth. And for those, who have not red ‘Human VS Vampire’ yet, I suggest you read to find out how a certain *muffled sounds* was being able to walk in the daylight. Yes, having a SPECIAL ring is vital, for if you don’t have it, you might burn under the sun. No. You WILL definitely burn under the sun. That ring has to be made of a black silver, dipped in your own blood and be sanctified with holly water.

YES. That’s another crazy thing you never thought was true. We are not afraid of holly water, and some of us even go to churches, as some believe in god. Even I do pray sometimes. It soothes me, you know. And one more thing. I love crosses. I even have such a necklace on my neck. And even carry my favorite bible with me. Yes, it might have not the most sweet and saint words inside, but it’s still a bible. So you won’t scare us away with these things. You might even attract some of us even more. Yes, we love goody-goody ones. Their blood is very sweet, very delicious and the most attractive of all other kinds.

Another thing is we need sleep. We just not necessarily need to sleep at daytime. We can sleep anytime we want. One minute of sleep for us is like one hour for a human. That’s why we don’t sleep much. Yeah, I noticed I’m saying we. Okay, okay. I am a vampire. So what? Like you didn’t know from the title... And I guess you already know my name from all the clues I’ve given you. Should I add I love black? Or that my hair is long and has the color that of the raven? Or... Never mind. I’m Kashiwagi Yuki. Or that is what my name was back when I was human. Now you can call me Black.

Another thing. We, vampires, have different abilities, at least one true thing ‘Twilight’ said about us. Just there are so many of those... I have a very increased speed, that is, I run faster than the bullet train. And I can see perfectly in the dark, but that is a trait of all vampires. Another vampire, my best friend, feels no pain. I sometimes wonder, if that’s a good trait or bad... But while I feed very swiftly and tidily, Gekikara... About that maybe some time later.

It’s true we don’t need to kill a human in order to feed on him. We just can suck the limited amount of blood, so that the human becomes like drugged, and we feel like after normal lunch. Humans tend to remember us, so we have to feed a tiny bit more, so they collapse. That’s when they forget everything, and when they wake up in their beds, they think they did everything they needed and went to sleep. The only problem is... We have to be invited in order to go into a person’s house. That’s the truth stories do not hide. And it lasts forever. Once invited, you can always go inside, unless... The person says “You’re uninvited.” Yap.

And then there’s this children making process.... Vampire with a vampire can have children. Vampire with a human can have children. It is vital for us to widen our race. The child of the vampire and human will always be vampire, no matter what. Except... No exceptions. Yes, we have insane strength, but we can suppress it while in the love making process, so no harm can be done to the one you’re making love with. And we have yet another extraordinary ability. Vampire females can ‘do’ children to other females... I...am blushing somehow, so let’s change the topic.

About abilities again.. Yes, we have mind readers, psychics, those who can see future, and etc. As we have good lawyers, athletes, cooks... About food.. I love garlic. And all the food actually. It tastes differently maybe for us than for humans, but it still tastes. And sometimes it’s pretty good. Food with something sour or spicy is more delicious to us, but not necessarily. Just that we prefer stronger tastes. Well, I love spicy food, but Gekikara is... Okay, it’s the second time I stop talking about her, and I guess you all are wondering why...

Well, she has a strange sense of justice. As does Atsuko. They both kill people. Just bad guys... Well you know, criminals, scoundrels, thieves, drug dealers, etc. And they think police should be thankful... Thankful my ass... It’s still called killing.. But, because only those two can find them... They made a deal with police. They can beat the guys badly, get all the information from them, hand it over to the police and... No, they can’t have those guys to themselves, they have to hand them over too. But for it they get blood bags free from medical institutions... Isn’t that awesome? No. For me it’s not. I get the most excitement when I drink fresh blood straight from the person, who has a beating heart, porcelain white skin, black hair, cute voice, cyborg expression... Okay, let’s stop here. I told you too much. Until next time.

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:39:27 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2012, 04:03:25 AM »
Uwahhh... you're back.... :luvluv1:, with another good story too :luvluv1:, and it's related to Anzai-san story, I see...

And Black sure mentioned Gekikara quite a lot here... and also a certain cyborg  :glasses:

Now I'm wondering about the pairing here. Black-Geki or MaYuki?

Thanks for the update :bow: :bow:

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »
You're baaaaaaaack!!!  XD I'm looking forward for your next update coz there's Black and Gekikara~
Pretty bored lately without them and I could sense something is going to be thrilling to read.

Vampire females can ‘do’ children to other females... I...am blushing somehow, so let’s change the topic.
:thumbsup  :thumbsup Lol, are you thinking about 'lsomething' Black?  :roll:

.Okay, I'm gonna crawl back into the dark shadows.

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2012, 09:47:23 AM »
Thx for update xD yay~~

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2012, 10:21:02 AM »
Just dropping by a bit. Hmm...
BlackYuki as a vampire is really interesting. Actually any dark force suits Yukirin, it's like those kind of roles were made for her. Hahaha. :lol:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
Sakura-san~
You're back with another interesting story~  :twothumbs
Love it~ can't wait for next update~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) 45d. Checkmate (AtsuRena)
« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2012, 06:42:00 PM »
This update will be really short, but I need it for an impact for another part of this update... so, um, yeah...

REPLIES.

stv_wong: YESH, I'm BAAACK, MUAHAHAHA :twisted: Okay, if for reals, I am not sure, how usual my posts will be... I guess they will be very random, as my spare time is not planned at all... Anyway, I'm glad you like this story of mine... YESH, it is related to Anzai's story, well, after reading it for the second time, I decided to write my own ideas about it... Well, Black mentions Gekikara a lot, because... You'll see :twisted: And well, yes, a certain cyborg is mentioned too... You see, it all leads to something... I just wonder, what is the pairing... :? BlackGeki kamo? :? BlackMayu kamo? :? Who knows 8) And you're welcome!
Spicy Sapphire: I'm BACK!!! I'm back?.. YAY!! :D I'm looking forward to that update too, and not only because of Black and Geki appearing... But I have no idea when will that update be, coz I still have many stories to update, a few to end... :nervous Well, yeah, coz Sieka-sama provided us with stories about them before, but now she's gone missing... Oh wait, she did appear, and we might have an update some time later!!! I'm so anticipating for it.... And also we have muwi-chama and ohayou-san to provide us with Rena and Yuki, nee? And, we have Spicy Sapphire... :twothumbs You say you sense something to happen... I sense it too :cathappy: I sometimes wonder who's more dense... Bakamina or Yukirin?... In this story - IF Bakamina appears - Yukir....oops, Black might be more dense... But it's just might, not that she will... :sweatdrop: I might join you later on in the shadows. Should I bring some wine, bentou or better some Rena-sama merchandise? :deco:
Kiiz: you're welcome :)
anzai48: No, it's a THANK YOU for that wonderful story of yours, so no need to thank me :bow: Yes, yes, Yukirin does fit to be a vampire so much, I am sometimes too scared of what to do if I write her as a cute character... People might not understand... Because she's tough, black, and all... And yes, cmze and kuronekosan portrayed her in a way I liked, so alls fine :thumbsup Well, no matter how you look at it, I always imagine Black being if not followed by Geki, then still, Geki has to be in a fic with Black, doesn't she? I just see things that way. There might be other characters, might not be other characters, but Geki has to be in a fic with Black.. Or Rena-sama, it depends on how one prefers, right? :pimp: YESH YESH, Black drinking CYBORG's blood!!! Surprise much? For me not. Why? You'll see in the update of the story some other time :P And I'm glad you're waiting for my next update. Because I am REALLY waiting for your next update - NEXT YEAR  :on speedy: :gyaaah: :prayers: - so I know that feeling of anticipation very well, especially because... Well, everyone knows how much I love Sieka-sama's fics, so... Anyway, I'll try to update this as soon as I can, but I can't promise anything :bow:
Sieka-sama: I am so happy you dropped by, even if just for a short comment... I don't think I need to tell the reason, why I'm happy.. And if you find someone new 'thank you' your post, know it might be my friend, that became interested in your fic. She said she'll read it, though she's forgettable. Even though she likes my stories and reads them, she barely 'thank you' them... Yeah, but just so you know, she's really reading it, Chinmoku, that is ;) Yes, exactly my point, but like mentioned already, I'll try to make Yukirin all sweet, cute and fluffy in one of my later to be posted updates... And guess who's at fault? It's Flean-kun!!! But it's a good thing, as recently I write dark stories, and well, I needed something sweet and cute, and Flean-kun updated, and I read it and.... Yeah, but really, Sieka-sama, thank you for showing up in my fic....  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :nya: :nya:
O r i g a m i: mhm, you think so? Thank you :bow:
ichikawa: ichikawa-san!!! Yesh, I'm back with another story. You say it's interesting, why, thank you :bow: And I'm glad you love it. I'll try to update it some time later, but I'm really not sure when.. :bow: :banghead:

A/n. OMG, I'm so glad for this many of comments, I didn't expect so many feedback... Okay, I did a bit, as it's Yukirin we're talking about.. Well, Black, to be more precise, with Geki and Cyborg and others appearing... But still, I'm really happy for this love you show me... ArigatoU *gets shot for copying Megumi-san* So, um, here we go, on with the story.

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

45d. Checkmate

The jail was not a very comfortable place to live, but she did not mind. What she cared about was a certain person. She was concerned and anxious at the same time. Concerned about things like if that person is going to come, what will that person say and how will that person react to all the situation.. And she was anxious to meet that person, too anxious for her own good, because you can never be sure what to expect from that person, and she craved that unexpectedness from the said person. How come? It's simple. She was in love. And she hoped that person will take action, as the said person's words slightly hinted that. If those words were to be made into actions, she'd be free from her family problems, from her crazy sisters and from all the problems she had now. So staying in jail kinda had its own privileges one would not understand.. But she did understand. If only that person would hurry... But she knew that person liked teasing a lot, so she won't come out of here soon... Unless the said person might change mind about all the things that happened... Well, Jurina did deserve this teasing, as she might have done something to get this kind of treatment from the one she loves, but... she did not go overboard, now did she?.. Well, she might have kissed another too passionately, even if it was just for acting purposes... And she might be too clingy with her sister Rena. But that's a given. She just can't live without snuggling into her sister's breasts, even if there are not that much to snuggle into... And she just loves blushing Rena too much to scrap all the groping.. But yes, she might have done it too much, and now she's paying a price... What's left is to wait for that person, no matter how long it takes...

(Atsuko POV)

It's today that she said she'll come... I hope she keeps her promise. All police forces are ready. Yes, they're pretending like they're working, but truth to be told, they're ready for anything that might happen. This Rena person, she's capable of such massacres, that one will never know when she might strike again, and how bad the damage might be. I myself am prepared for it physically, but mentally.. I'm not sure about that... As the last time, when I talked with her eye to eye, I lost my cool.... I wonder, if I can keep my Ace name and status after today...
"Maeda-san, she's coming." says Oya Shizuka, assistant police inspector of Yamamoto Police Headquarters.
"Good, let her in. And be prepared." I warn her and muster my courage. God, if you exist, please, help me go through all of this...

(Rena POV)

All dolled up I go, huh? No, I'd be glad to wear a summery dress, high heels and have my hear flow nicely, but instead I have to wear these leather clothes, these long boots and have my hear done in that crazy Gekikara's trademark hairstyle. And I have to bite nails... If they only knew how hard it is to be in her shoes... Here it is, the long awaited office... Yamamoto Police Headquarters. And there, I have to surrender. Mhm, I see everyone expected to have me here... Ah, I have to go upstairs they say... There it is, Chief Superintendent and the Ace of all police forces, Maeda Atsuko. Just like in the picture. Just... Her eyes... So beautiful, so deep... She's pretty... If it weren't for this situation, I would gaze at her, but now I have to pretend I'm some creepy girl... She's scared, I can see that. But I don't want her to be scared of me... Oh wait, she's scared of Gekikara, not of me... Well, that's good...
"Hahahahhaa....nee...okotteru?" I ask her, and I hope I sound convincing. Yap, she shivers a bit and then clears her throat.
"I believe we both know the reason why you came here..." her voice is very nice, like silently flowing water, a bit husky, she must be really nervous.
"Nee...do you really think I came to surrender...? Hahahaha...." I bite my nails after the question while tilting my head to the side. Her eyes are now wide open, she didn't expect I'd ask her the question.
"Then why did you come here?"
"To prove myself innocent, hahaahha... Lock me in, do it. And then you'll have to let me out. Hahahahahha!" I giggle and watch her in amusement. At least here I don't have to act, as her emotionless face is really entertaining. Because her eyes show so many changing emotions, one could drown in them. It's hard to admit, but she's really cute. Too cute..."

(No one's POV)

Miyazawa puts handcuffs on Rena's wrists and together with Akimoto bring her to her cell. All the officers and even the prisoners are watching with mouths wide open, as the most feared person, the serial brutal killer, the massacre organizer and perpetrator is being arrested and brought to her cell. And no one notices, that the girl is not who she pretends to be, as there are no things that would show that. But the keen eye would notice the gentle look in her eyes, the fair soft skin, cleanliness under the nails (Gekikara usually has lots of blood there, as she loves the taste of it maybe 'A TINY BIT' too much) and a bit shaky legs. And that keen eyes is there, watching and thinking that something is not right. Like... It's that person, but at the same time it's not that person... How can it be?

(to be continued)

So, next on the list of 'Real Life OS' updates is.... *drum roll* ... Flean-kun inspired story!!! Fluffy and sweet, I promise... And I hope funny... Until next time, cherries *gets shot for giving a name for her non-existing 'fanbase'*
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 06:59:57 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Real Life (one shots) 49. A Change Of Heart
« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2012, 08:14:49 PM »
Minna, this time I am uploading the story that Flean-kun inspired me to write. I am really thankful and grateful to him  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

It just came to me so fast, this idea. I hope you like it. I'm so eager to post this, I won't talk more. Gonna reply to O r i g a m i first.

@O r i g a m i: Well, its' kinda old, because it's the forth part of the story already ;DD But yeah, it's a new pairing ;DD And I'm glad you think it's cool and awesome  :bow: :bow: Yap, Rena's laugh is creepy... And yet, she's not laughing so creepily as Gekikara does though... Here it is, that fluff I wrote... Hope you like it. Ah, and I'm so happy you like my stories  :bow: :bow:

☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙

49. A Change Of Heart

Monday

“Minami, say AAA.”
“Why a...mhphmp...”
“There. This is a cake a made for you. Is it delicious?”
“Mhmh...” *swallowing sounds* “Why didn’t you tell me you’re going to put it in my mouth?”
“It’s a surprise, Minami. So, is it delicious?”
“Un...”
“Yokatta~... Nee, Minami, want some more?”
“Of course! It has a very nice flavor and taste.”
“Mhm, well then, if you want more... One kiss equals one bite of cake. Okay?”
“Well, okay...” *chu* “There. AAA...”
“Mou... Minami no BAKA...”
*munch munch* “Nande?”
“Datte...” *silence*
*silence*
“You....can have all of the cake...”
“Oh, thanks, Acchan! Ureshii~~. Hey, where are you going?! HEY! Maa... I’ll enjoy this cake alone then...”
I notice Acchan passing me, I should ask her what happened.
“Hey, did something happen?” I ask, concern heard in my voice. Maybe Minami slapped her...
She just shakes her head, eyes dreamily gazing somewhere in front of her, fingers slightly touching her lips, and walks away. What really happened?..
I go to Minami, she’s eating the cake like a little child. Yap, the cake looks delicious, with strawberries and all.
“So, what happened?” I ask. “Acchan looked really dumbfounded when she passed me.”
“Well, she gave me one bite of this delicious cake, and said the price for other bites is a kiss. I kissed her on the cheek and I got a bite of cake. She was not happy about it even though I did what she asked. And there she was, eating MY cake... So I ate the cake from her mouth. I just got back what was mine... And she.. She left... I wonder why. Maybe she wanted to share the cake with me...”
“Baka...” yap, Minami, you are a real pure baka. So dense, so... No wonder why Acchan was in that state. It’s like she got a making out session from Minami... Now when I think about it, it’s like a French Kiss!!! Yap, dense Minami is dense Minami.
“What?..”
“Nothing...” In the end I can’t have calm lunch under a Sakura tree in our school, not with this baka eating here. And, I feel worse than before... I mean, my two best friends love each other more than anything else, and yet one is so dense, they can’t proceed further the kindergarten level....

Tuesday

Maybe today I can finally have calm lunch... So, Sakura tree is out of question... I open the door to the rooftop...
“NyanNyan, they’re so soft...”
“Arigatou, Yuuchan.”
“Ah, nioi... I’m in heaven... Cloud 999... NyanNyan, you are the best!!!”
“Nee...Yuuchan...”
“Un?”
“Want...this too?”
*silence*
“KYAA~!!!” *unexplainable noises*
“I’m happy as long as Yuuchan is smiling.”
“NyanNyan....” *smooch*
*smack*
“Itta~~i!...”
“Stop playing and continue eating, if you want to get the dessert later.”
“Dessert?...” Here I don’t have to see the view to know she’s probably drooling.
“Yuuchan!” *smack* “Stop drooling and eat lunch, or we’ll be late to our lesson.”
“NyanNyan, you’re so cruel...” And here she must be pouting.
*sigh* “Okay, I’m sorry for smacking you twice.” *smooch* “Feeling better?”
“Un. Ureshii... NyanNyan kissed me~...” Okay, today I won’t have calm lunch too.... Damn those couples.. These two are interesting to watch as long as that air-head Haruna is smacking the pervert one, Yuko. But when she surrenders to her, … I’m out of here.

Wednesday

Okay, if today it happens again, I will not go to school tomorrow. I mean, come on, it’s like some badly scripted drama, where I run into a different cuddling couple everyday. I hope library is safe to have calm lunch. Ah, it’s empty here. Mhm, mom made a delicious bentou for today. Let’s...
“Yukirin... What if someone comes in?...”
“They won’t, I’m sure of it. It’s lunchtime now. Have you seen any fool like that, reading a book instead of having lunch?”
“No... You really are BLACK, yappari...”
“Oh really?...”
“Ma...ma...Yukirin...?”
“Oh, so you’re regretting your words, huh? I think it’s too late...”
Please, not again...
“Ma...”
*smooch smooch smooch*
*moan moan*
“What is it, Mayuyu? Wanted to ask something?”
“....”
“Good then. Now, what should we do about this little wet problem of yours, huh?”
*moan*
That’s it, I’m out of here! GOD. I knew Yukirin had a black aura, but teasing poor cyborg like that AT SCHOOL might be too much... Tomorrow I’m definitely staying at home.

Thursday

There, all alone at home, peaceful lunch time. Mhm, this is so delicious, so good.
*ring ring*
No, no, I don’t want to answer. Ah, but it’s her calling, I have to. Or she’ll beat the crap out of me.
“Moshi moshi, Tomochin?”
“Where is that fat as of yours, Miichan?!!”
“Well, hello there. Thanks for asking how I’m doing. I’m fine by the way. Well, was fine, until you called me. I’m at home, having peaceful time alone, enjoying lunch. And where are you, tsundere queen?”
“I’m stuck up with some first year here. She’s driving me crazy. Just listen to her!”
I can hear some shuffling noise, and then...
“Chiyuu~! Tomochin, Chiyuu wants to play!! This is so boring!! Chiyuu~! Oh, I know! Let’s play Kiss Fever, nee, Tomochin?..”
“Kiss Fever? What’s that?” I hear her asking, curiosity got her, after all. I know that first year, Kasai Tomomi, who calls herself Chiyuu. Tomochin is in a pinch this time, really.. I want to hang up, but my head, I value it, so I have to listen till the end...
“Oh, let Chiyuu show you then.” *lots of noise, some things breaking* Here it comes...
“Wha...” *chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu* Yap, exactly what I thought, I’m in a badly scripted drama... And I can’t get away from it... I should hang up, but helpless and trying to get away Tomochin is too funny to listen...
*smoo~~~ch*
*silence*
“Now, can we continue the paper work?” I hear Tomochin’s voice. It can’t be?..
“Chiyuu is...”
“Tomomi?... OMG, she fainted. Was my kissing that bad?...” Yap, Tomochin kissed her.
“Nope, I think it was too good... Can I hang up?”
“Yeah. And if you don’t show up tomorrow...”
“Okay okay.” Really, it’s so bothersome to have friends like that.

Friday

“Minegishi.”
“Hai, Shinoda sensei?”
“Why were you absent yesterday? Did something happen?”
“Nope, I just had a huuuuuge headache.” Like I’m going to spill out about my problems. She won’t understand, that troll.
“Yeah... Minegishi, you can make anyone believe your lies, but you won’t trick me. Having hard time keeping friends close?” that smirk on her face, that smug look. “Or is it puberty problems, troubling you? I can always help, you just need to ask.” If she wasn’t a teacher....
“I’m fine. Here is my homework. Have a nice day, Shinoda sensei.” As I walk out, I show her peace sign and then unexpectedly bump into someone. When I look at who I bumped,... Is this really a badly scripted movie or what? Bumping into two twin towers, who snuggle in the middle of school, is not a well written scenario, you know...

Saturday

Today I’m meeting with my childhood friend, Yuihan. We’re going to Danso café. I’m so exited!!!
“Hey there, Miichan.”
“Oi, Yuihan! You’re looking good today.” I wink at her.
“You too.” she smiles.
“I think you both look obusu, but I’m not surprised about that.” Oh yeah, and then there is this Paru, Yuihan’s girlfriend...
I mean, come on, is this some lesbian drama, or what? Why can’t people around me fall in love with the opposite sex? Like normal usual people do. But no. My friends have to be creepy.... Anyway, we’re in the café now, and we sit at our usual table. But somehow I’m not exited today, I wonder why. Maybe it’s because of this crazy week... I wonder if I can have normal lunch at least for today...
“KYA~~!!! Kakkoi~!!!! IYA~!!!” Someone is too overreacting.. Yes, I’m exited about everything that happens here, but not TOO much. As I look to the direction of overreacting, I notice a cute girl, and for no reason my head starts sending me signals of danger. Yap, now I know why my friends are all lesbian around me. They reflect what I am in reality... Because drooling over a girl was not in my future plans, and yet, here I am...

Sunday

I wonder if she’ll like it... My short black messy hair, white shirt with two top buttons unbuttoned, very loosely done tie, black three-quarter-sleeve jacket, dark jeans and a silver wristwatch. I always enjoyed watching other girls Danso, but this time I am myself doing it. Only for her to see it. Here I am, showing up in front of others, then I hear that distinctive nassal voice, which is too cute to be ignored, and I turn around, only to meet with her wide opened eyes, slightly agape mouth – god, those lips are so inviting! - and her hand clasping somewhere near her heart. I walk towards that girl and see her blushing.
“Ojousama, you’re so beautiful today. Care to join me for lunch?” I ask her and she frantically nods, her eyes shining like beautiful diamonds.
“By the way, I’m Kuu. Minegishi Kuu. And what’s your name, ojousama?” I see her swallowing and clearing her throat.
“Amina. Sato Amina.” she nearly whispers the words and takes my hand while blushing. I give her my charming smile and we go to enjoy lunch. I just wonder... How can one person change your heart in just a mere second?..

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
TUESDAY IS THE BEST!!!!! Thank you for the kojiyuu! They're really sweet  :lol: :love: :twothumbsmore pleaseee :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
monday - aish.... bakamina :smhid

tuesday - lol yuko....as always :lol:

wednesday -  XD

thursday - what kind of kiss is that that can make people faint?  :shocked

Totally not expected to see yuihan and paru here, and also kuu and amina. Since the couple from the day before was the usual couple, you even got the twin tower, i thought it will be marimii in the end.  XD

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
How many times could a person die in one night?

I am the answer to that question. The number of times I yelled "STAHPPP" in the middle of the night while dying/fangirlingtothedeath in my bed... Andit'sallyourfault. It might as well have been my death bed. :imdead: LOL.

I loved it. I loved all of this. :farofflook:

Checkmate and The Truth About Vampires both seem better as a series. Waiting for the next part of Checkmate~ :luvluv2: :mon love: :mon bye:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Minna,  :gmon hi:!

The update here!!!!! The story is about the radio program, the one where you had to guess members... ;DD I'll reply to your comments first.

@javs: I'm glad you liked the update... Well, twin towers here are not that important, tbh... ;DD
@Tam_atsu: yap, I loved Tuesday the most too, I wonder why LOL  XD
@stv_wong: surprise at the end, nee? ;DD And well, Chiyuu didn't expect to be 'French kissed' by The Ice Queen, so LOL she fainted from happiness  :lol: :nervous
@O r i g a m i: Yay, I made your heart go doki doki  :cathappy: Thanks for reading
Crossing Crossroads: Ah, gomenne... *revives her dear reader* please do not die on me XD I’m glad you loved it :cathappy: ooh, series, you say? Hehe XD we’ll see what I can do about the Checkmate update, but I don’t think I’ll be able to update it soon...

A/n. minna, thank you for all the 'thank yous' and also, silent readers, thank you too  :bow: :bow: So, here is the update.

ATTENTION The website and program, mentioned in this OS, are HUNDRED PERCENT FICTIONAL!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

50. Idol World Secrets 2

sakura_drop_ Person A Person B Person C Misc

*musical break*

:note: AKB48 (Under Girls) - 君のことが好きだから (Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara) :note:

:note: チームB (Team B) - 純情主義 (Junjou Shugi) :note:

:note: AKB48 - 野菜シスターズ (Yasai Sisters) :note:

*end of musical break*

"And here we are, after the musical break."

"Now that the comment section and the phone lines are closed, we can reveal the members."

"Those who were guessed right will later share a secret story on the given topic."

"But before that I want to personally thank those, who participated in the guessing game."

"So, let’s reveal our guests identities."

"About person A."

"Let’s see..."

"The guesses were interesting to read and listen to, especially these ones: 'my princess yui', 'Yuihan with the note that nobody can forget it', 'yuihan', 'Yui', 'Yuihan'."

"Why, you ask?"

"Because you all were right!!!"

“Hai. Konbanwa."

"Kyouto kara kimashita, Kinkakuji yori mo kagayakitai, Yokoyama Yui, juuhassai desu."

"Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.”

“So, tell us, why did you chose this kind of hint?”

“I chose this after talking about it many times with Yuko-senpai."

"I understood it became something like my trademark."

"So I thought I should use it here, because I wanted it to be easy for the listeners to guess.”

“You’re so sweet and good-mannered, Yokoyama-san.”

“Honmayan.”

“Um..."

"Well, one down, two more to go."

"Person B..."

"More interesting guesses are: 'Rabutan', 'maybe Lovetan with the note that it somehow reminded of Sashihara', 'Miichan', 'Rena? Airin? Then person realised it’s AKB48, so guessed Lovetan', 'ai-chan'."

"So, who are you, our person B?"

“Konbanwa!!"

"Toki ni wa tsun tsun, toki ni wa dere dere, tsundere oukoku no jyousama demo ima wa amaetai o toshigoru."

"Tehe."

"HKT48 no Rabutan koto Oota Aika desu.”

“Ah, so cute!!!”

“Tehe."

"I thought a lot about the statement I should use and decided to go with the easy hint."

"Me and Sasshi are really close, and we have many similarities, for example, a liking to special kinds of people..."

*cough*

"Well, anyway, I’m really happy people were able to guess...."

"Just I wouldn’t want to be mistaken with Miichan again..."

*shivers*

“Ah, such a lovely person at my studio..."

"Ehem, anyway, the last person, person C."

"The guesses are: 'have no idea', 'Yukirin? Mayu?', 'Paruru?', 'Yuko? Jurina?', 'question marks, as the person noted not following gugutasu that often'."

"Well, no one guessed this member right."

"Please, introduce yourself."

“Konbanwa minna."

"AKB48 CHIIMU B no Micha koto Nonaka Misato desu..."

"Nanka..."

"I’m sad nobody guessed it’s me, but at the same time..."

"Chotto ureshii, because being guessed as one of the ace members...”

"A~ah..."

“That’s not the point here, Nonaka-san...”

“Un...”

"Well, my hint was maybe a bit hard..."

"At first it was Katayama's name who was used in such a way: ~Gyomu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Buchou!~"

"and then it was my turn, as my name was also used in such a way: AKB48 Tour. Nonaka Misato, Ugoku."

"But what's with Gugutasu?"

"Well, we found out from posts on gugutasu that our names will be used in such a way..."

“Ah...sou ka..."

"Well..."

"Our guests today are Yokoyama-san, Oota-san and Nonaka-san."

"You are probably wondering why Oota-san is here, if the guests are from AKB48.."

"Well, the script was written before the team shuffle, and we had no time to change it, nor the other members had the time to fit with our schedule."

*cough*

"Anyway, now we’re going on another musical break, and after it, two secret stories on a certain topic await us.”

*musical break*

:note: Not Yet - 味方 (Mikata) :note:

:note: 渡り廊下走り隊 (Watarirouka Hashiritai) - ゴメンナサイ (Gomennasai) :note:

:note: チームK (Team K) - 奇跡は間に合わない (Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai) :note:

*end of musical break*

“And we are back!!!"

"And here it is, the time for our secret stories came."

"Like I already mentioned, today’s topic is The two of us."

"Yokoyama-san, you go first.”

“Hai...”

TO BE CONTINUED.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: Real Life (one shots) 50. Idol World Secrets 2
« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2012, 07:08:13 PM »
I know only Yuihan  :nervous  Homanyan...
I want moarr about the topic!! Two of us~ yeah many things will happen with two of us  XD
Wonder what will Yuihan reveal about????  :roll: :roll: :heart:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - My Style