JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Atsuko Maeda - Selfish

Author Topic: My Handsome Girlfriend - Chapter 7B (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others) 27/11/15  (Read 43539 times)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Chapter 7 Updated! (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu etc.)
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2015, 11:33:01 AM »
oh! Its very interesting fic!
thanks autor san!

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2015, 05:13:54 PM »
what's gonna happen now?? i'm REALLY curious

update soon pleasee...
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2015, 10:25:46 AM »
Annin VS Rena!
Who'll win the battle?? :P
Update soon..
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2015, 04:45:15 PM »
You are backk  XD
Really thanks for the update...
I'm curious for the next  :lol:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2015, 01:53:44 AM »
Gahh.. This date really hillarious.. :rofl:
Jurina can't do anything  about Annin and Rena, even she doesn't know that the OL lady is Rena.. :shocked
Now its slowly getting revealed about Jurina's past, wow.. what kind of past stories she have?
Thanks for update bro~  :thumbsup

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2015, 08:06:29 AM »
whre is author-san???
pleaaaseeeee updateeeee
really love about how cute and kakkoi jurina is :3

goo rena dont let annin stole juri :D
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2015, 12:27:44 AM »
Uhm.. i think you guys a little confused about the characters. So i post this! Hope you enjoy my next updates! :bow:

The Main Characters :

-Matsui Jurina      

The Prodigy Bass Player, Martial Art Practicioner, The Idol Otaku. The glasses girl. A handsome nerdy genius girl who doesn’t like her pretty face. Strong at fight, smart, kind, modest etc. The perfect girlfriend that the boys wanted, expect the fact that she is more cooler than any of boys. She is straight(?). She believe that her parents were killed on a car accident, but the truth is..

-Matsui Rena      

The MatsuiCorp Princess. A model and sometimes actress. Miss Goody Two-shoes, expect the fact that she is selfish, egoistic girl that hates almost everyone. But after meeting the nerdy girl, Jurina and fall in love, she is changing into a better person. Well, maybe a bit. She is feel anxious about her love for Jurina, but after Annin appear, she believe that she must fight for her love.

-Iriyama Anna      

The Sly Female Fox, The Goddess Who Teach. A passionate English teacher that loves Jurina and her handsome face. Associated with the famous Yakuza organization, Iriyama-gumi (The head of clan is her father). She is actually a good teacher, but when it comes to her Jurina, she won’t let her guard down even for a millisecond (Rena love rival).

-Watanabe Mayu   

The Special Student, she is a scholarship receiver like Matsui Jurina, so they became close friend. Mayu’s family has served Matsui household for many years. She is cute and smart, but lack of self confident (a very shy girl). She loves Kashiwagi Yuki and in a relationship with her. They planned to get married after graduate(?).

-Kashiwagi Yuki      

The Weird Drummer. Stupid and have her own pace. Her family is one of the most influential clan in Japan. She has successfully made Mayu loves her back and made everyone asking a same question in their own head. “Why could the sweet and shy Mayu fall in love with a weird girl like Yuki?”

-KojiYuu Couple      

The Cat and Squirrel. Kojima Haruna and Oshima Yuko are the staff of Akiba High, but in the different section. Haruna is the school doctor while Yuko is the science teacher. Haruna pervertedness is on another level, making her lover annoyed sometimes. They already planned their wedding!

-SayaMilky Couple   

The Cool and Cute Senpais. Miyuki’s family runs some marketing corporation, while Sayaka is Yakuza organization. Somehow, her family involved in Jurina’s parents incident.

-YuiParu Couple      

The Childhood Friends. Yui and Paruru were childhood friends, that becomes couple on their highschool times. Eventhough their personality often clashed, they always reconciliated like nothing happen. Well, it usually Yui who apologize first.

(P.S. The pictures are secretly taken from their smartphones, so don't tell them, okay? XD)

---------

Supporting Characters   

-Uncle Ryu : Jurina's uncle. Own the Matsuryu Dojo. A carefree person but sometimes can be very scary.

-Akimoto Yabuki : The School Owner. Nobody knows his real face.

-Sergeant Nohara Shinno : A soldier which act as the school guard.

-Takahashi Minami : Takahashi Bar's owner. Lack of height and often teased by her friends.

-Maeda Atsuko : The waitress at Takahashi Bar. Have a feeling for the midget owner.

-Wakatsuki Couple : Wakatsuki Reika is the waitress number two in the bar. While Wakatsuki Yumi is a Math teacher at Akiba Gakuen. They're married.

-Kimoto Kanon and Kizaki Yuria : The new couple. Kanon is Jurina's beloved junior and Yuria is a cheerful girls that everyone loves.

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : The Characters! (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu etc.)
« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2015, 05:25:57 AM »
author-san hidooooiii T.T
you gave me heart attack when I see the notification of your thread
and my heart dropped when you just update with character personality T.T

I hope soon you will be update this fanfic

otsukaresamaaaa
My Projects :

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : The Characters! (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu etc.)
« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2015, 07:14:21 PM »
This is me again! Here is the chapter i promised. It still on the Date Arc, because many things happens in their date!
And thank you for all of the readers who still read this fic. You guys really make me feel motivated! :twothumbs :love:
So, please check this out :bow:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7B : The Incoming Storm

Jurina POV

“Let’s ride that one, Jurina!”

“No, we should go to the Doll House, Jurina-kun!”

“Huh, why should we?!”

“Did you forget? It’s supposed to be my date with Jurina!”

Ugh, somehow I regretted my decision. They’ve been bickering with each other and it makes my head hurt. It’s time to end this meaningless arguments. “STOP IT, YOU TWO.”

They only nods, maybe they’re surprised at the sudden rise of my voice. Well, it’s good, because they stop talking. I was in a thought when suddenly an idea came up to me.

“Close your eyes, Rena-chan.”

She frowned at my sudden demand. “W-why?”

“Don’t worry, just believe me.” I said at her and smiles. She nods and close her eyes, but I can see her face became a little red. I took out a clean worn-out cloth and cover Rena-chan eyes with it.

“E-eh.. what’s this thing covering my eyes?”

I chuckled at her cute panic reaction. “It’s part of the surprise, Rena-chan~ Don’t be afraid..” After I said that she became more relaxed and doesn’t ask more, so I proceed to the next plan. “And Annin..”

“Y-yes?”

“You close your eyes, too.” She nods and complied to my request. I took out another worn-out cloth and give to her. Thanks god I brought some sterile worn out clothes to patch some wounds up. Well, It was my aunt idea, because I often come home with bruises from fight and such.

“Uh, you aren’t gonna help me, the one who asked you on a date? ” She asked. I can even sense some hopes in her words. So.. she expect some special privilege from me.. But no, I’m not gonna help her!

I stick out my tongue. “No way~ Wear it yourself, you are an adult, aren’t you?~”

“Tsk, fine!”

After she ties the cloth to her eyes, I give some instruction to both of them. “Now, the two of you hold my hands. I will guide you to our next destination~”

“Okay..” They replied in unison. It’s a bit unexpected actually, because I thought they would argue more. Especially Annin, her mouth were troubles.

Well, aint it’s good~ Ufufufu, and I bet they will be very surprised~

------------

We finally arrived at our destination! I am still holding their hands, and they hold my hands tight, very tight. I can’t help but to giggle, because they seem very anxious of what will happen to them. I directed them at the entrance, and in no time we already at the middle of the building.

“Now, the two of you could open the clothes covering your eyes!”

They complied at my instruction and surprised, no, more like scared, at the sight before them. I could even see Annin eyes went wide. I am afraid that it will pop out anytime..

“W-w-where are we?” Annin asks while stuttering. She glanced at the cemetery-like place, and shivers. I almost laugh at her funny trembles.

“Well duh.. we are in the Haunted House, sensei~”

“H-haunted House?”

“Don’t tell me you’re scared?” I asked her challengely. It’s all part of my plan, of course. I want to teach some lesson to her, because she always annoyed me.

“I-i’m not afraid-KYAAAA!” The zombie which appear suddenly, has successfully made us surprised, especially Annin. She shouted and.. running forward leaving me alone.  Eh.. should I chase after her or what?

“J-jurina..” A faint voice suddenly spoke, surprised the hell out of me. But I can’t see anyone beside the mechanical zombie and me. “J-jurina, sobs..”

The voice spoke again. It’s getting creepy, gosh. I think i need to get out, quickly. Now, where is the exit.. Wait a minute!

I think I’m forgetting something.. It’s not my bag. Nor it’s my phone.. What is it? Another person? You’re right!

Rena-chan! Where is she?

“Mommy.. help me.. I’m scared..” It’s that voice again. Weird, I feel the voice quiet familiar. I took out my phone to help me see in the dark, then turned around only to find the young princess of Akiba High on her knees with hands covering her eyes.

“Rena-chan? Are you okay?”

“J-jurina!” She quickly hugs me tight as soon as she saw me. Her body trembles uncontrollably as she cries in my arms. ” D-don’t leave me alone..”

Seeing this vulnerable side of her making me feel guilty for bringing her to this Haunted House. “Sshh.. Don’t worry, I’m here..”

I stroke her head gently to make her feel more relaxed. She eventually stops trembling and her cries stopped too.  She then looked up to me with her.. beautiful and cute eyes. “I’m sorry.. I am such a crybaby, ain’t i?”

“Ah no.. it’s my fault, Rena-chan.” I stared at her eyes. Somehow I can’t stop staring at those beautiful things. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know that you’re weak against scary things..”

She shook her head. “Nah.. it’s okay. Anyway..” She look around , searching for something or someone. “Where is Sensei?”

“Outside, maybe. I don’t know, she was running when a fake zombie appear..” She only nod in response. “Let’s get out from here.”

“Uh.. okay..”

Then realization hit me. I am still hugging her. I quickly release the hug as my face become redder than before. “Ah, sorry..” I can feel that Rena-chan face is becoming very red, too.

“Ah no. I kinda like to hug you..”

Err, the situation around us become awkward. I don’t like quiet atmosphere, so I decided to break the ice. “Let go, Rena-chan. You can hold on to my arms, because I don’t want you to get lost..”

“Okay, Jurina~” She smiles and latched her hand to my right arm. I’m glad she is back to her usual self. The bright side of her that she only shows to her close friend.

“Thanks god, you’re back, Rena-chan~”

“H-huh? What do you mean?”

I shook my head. “Nothing~ and.. we better run, if we don’t want to get caught by that thing!” I said while pointing to the scary things which running toward us. The raven hair girl’s face beside me went pale as soon she saw the ghosts.

“Not that again!”

Kekeke~ She is soo funny!

End of Jurina’s POV

----------------

“Dang. We still can’t find them.”

“Where do you think they would go?”

“Dunno. Ferris wheel or something?”

“Yukirin.. you are hugging me too tight, I can’t breathe..”

“Hey, why can’t we just wear the usual clothes?“ Sayanee asked her friends who seems pay no attention to her and busy with their respective lovers. With her eyes twitched, she raises her voices. “Guys, there is someone here who’s speaking, alright!”

Yuki replied with her eyes still glued at her lover. “Well, that won’t do. We are on an infiltrating mission, Sayanee.”

“Well, that may be right..” Sayanee sighed. Yuki is right, they’re on a mission. Yes, stalking the young woman named Jurina, was their mission. Sayanee thinks this whole stalking things becoming more stupid, as Yuki suggest that they would wore costumes. “But, why should we wear this dumb, Holmes-like getup?!”

“Don’t worry~ it’s actually looking good on you, Sayaka~” Miyuki assured her girlfriend. Sayanee might be easily embarrassed, and lack of self-confident sometimes. Even though she is still perfect enough with the funny detective attire she wears today. “You should proud of yourself more~”

“Ugh, you are not making me happy at all, Miyuki..”

“Yeah you should be more thankful that Haruka’s family designer personally made us the outfit.” Yui butted in as the salty girl nods. She said and pointing her finger toward the tall girl who wears the weirder costume. “And.. it’s so much better than the one Yuki-chan wear right now..”

All of her friends eyes turned on Yuki who just shrugs nonchalantly one time and went back to hug her girlfriend. They rolled their eyes at instant.

“Seriously, Yuki-chan. What are you cosplaying, with that mask and butler suit?”

“I call it, The Prince from Mayu’s Dream!” Yuki declare proudly, making her lover blushed. “Well, Mayu has been dreaming about a prince butler-“

In a quick motion Mayu silenced Yuki with her hands before the taller could talk about Mayu’s embarrassing dream. “U-uh, let’s chase after them.”

“I think I saw them entered the Haunted House like, 15 minutes ago.” The salty girl suddenly spoke to her friends.

“Why don’t you tell us earlier, Paru?!”

“You don’t even ask me.” Haruka shrugged while the other girls shook their heads in unison. “If we still want tailing them, we better hurry. Maybe they already cleared that Haunted Mansion.”

“Yosh! LET’S FOLLOW THEM, GUYS!”

“ULULULU!”

As the usual shout could be heard, the brave-or weird girls from Akiba High rushes toward the Haunted House, making the other visitors confused.

Sayanee sighs, she is now regretting her decision. “Sigh..Why did I even agree to come?”

At the same time..

Jurina sighs. She can’t find her English teacher, eventhough she already search around the amusement park two times. She looked at the pale looking girl beside her, there are so much sweats visible on her face. Her friend seems very tired from all of this ‘Searching-Annin’ thing.

“You want to grab a drink first, Rena-chan?”

“Y-yeah, I think I’m a little bit thirsty.” Rena said nervously.

“Okay, I will buy the drinks. You could wait in this area-“ Jurina doesn’t finish her words, as Rena grab her arms tight. “Rena-chan? I can’t move if you hold me like that~”

Rena still doesn’t let go, but instead she’s pleading to her short haired crush. “Can I come? I mean.. I don’t know the area well and..”

“Hm.. no problem!” The short haired girl beams a smile. “Let’s go, Rena-chan~”

“Yes~”

The two of them walks happily toward the cafe. Rena can’t stop laughing because Jurina keep telling her funny stories. Somehow, the young princess’s laugh make Jurina feels at ease. She likes Rena’s laugh, because it sounds very melodious to her ears.

“Ah, we are here~”

They are greeted by a waitress, as soon as they entered the café. Luckily, the café is not too crowded, only two people standing in line, making it easier to order their drinks. Jurina decided to talk with Rena to waste time.

“What do you want to drink, Rena-chan?” Jurina asked, but before Rena could answer she spoke again. “Lemme guess.. Melon Juice, right?”

“Woah, are you on an Esper club now?”

“Don’t believe me?” The short haired girl asks teasingly. ”Do you want me to do some fortune-telling? Let me see your hand~”

Rena only giggling and offered her right hand, Jurina took it and begin her so called ‘fortune-telling’.

“So.. Ms. Fortune Teller. Can you tell me about my destiny?”

“Hmm.. It’s hard to tell.. But I know, that you will a good actress, someday!” Jurina said proudly, earning a giggle again from the pale skin beauty.

“Well, thanks.” Rena smiled, and realizing that the shop clerk has been looking at them. “And.. It’s our turn to order, Jurina.”

“Ah, right.”

After some minutes ordering and waiting, Jurina and Rena left the café with two cups of drink and a couple of snacks.

“Uh.. I can’t continue my diet..” Rena let out a sigh. It didn’t go unnotices, as Jurina smiled to her.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, Rena-chan. A little snacks won’t get you fat-”

THUD.

Jurina can’t finish her words, because a person bumped into her. She feels guilty, so she apologizing to the older man. “I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t see you..”

But the mysterious short man suddenly looked up to her and showing a creepy smile.

“Well.. it’s been a while, Matsui Jurina.”

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Chapter 7B UPDATED! (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu etc.)
« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2015, 07:42:04 PM »
Yeah you're back. I've waited for you ^^ so happy
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Chapter 7B UPDATED! (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu etc.)
« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2015, 07:46:01 PM »
 :kekeke: I'm glad that WMatsui is getting along fine... Without Annin :ding:

Anyway.... Who's the mysterious short man? He seems like he's important~

Thanks for the update!

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2015, 11:47:07 PM »
it's rena and jurina date in the end :on woohoo:
yes!! they'll dating soon!!
eh? who's that short man?
update soon, will you?
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2015, 01:42:30 AM »
Wmatsui date~ love it! but who is this person in the end?..

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2015, 01:44:07 PM »
That sweet couple :wub:

Offline genkingblack

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2015, 02:08:50 PM »
Who's the guy??? :O :O

WMatsui on the way~ :on gay:

otsukaresama author-san please continuee~
My Projects :

Offline afroboy

• A newbie wandering warrior. Yuri maniac.
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2015, 04:39:39 AM »
Cool! :twothumbs
Can't wait for another conflict~

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
You leave me there hanging author-san. Please update.  :bow: :bow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Atsuko Maeda - Selfish