JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gloc-9 featuring Dzing Macanaya - Ako Si...

Author Topic: What's Mine is Mine [Chap 4] [9/27]  (Read 26088 times)

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: What's Mine is Mine
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 05:46:58 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: YUKO  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »
You are a big teaser!!!!!!!
At the end, Yuko killed the mood lol

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 05:24:17 AM »
jajaj yuko save the day!! :D....

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 07:34:55 AM »
I LOL so hard. XDD Oh C'mon Yuko, the next thing you can do is join them with Haruna. /shottodeathofHaruna'sglarebeam

that was awesome!! xDDD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 07:58:40 AM »
certain people are underaged

i am one of them. lolol. but me wants more  :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:

thanks for the update!

Offline turlde

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 08:50:00 AM »
Man Atsuko is one hell of a dirty girl  :drool:
Thanks for updating  :twothumbs

Offline kommcha

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 11:41:33 AM »
I had to reply to this one. It is quite a mix of hotness and plain hilarity. It's been a really long time since I get to read such a well written balance like this.
And well, even though you are being quite a tease (with all this holding back and such) I actually like it a bit better than if it was just all smutty. I hope you will write a continuation of this.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2011, 11:13:16 PM »
WTF?

I'M SPEECHLESS..!  :shocked

hope you update soon..!  :cathappy:

Offline Altrox

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 03:53:21 AM »
Chapter Three

Atsuko moaned as she felt Minami’s fingers gently stroke her wet pussy as their kiss deepened even further.

She held the captain so tightly in her arms as their wet tongues gently stroked each other.

Atsuko’s hands wandered past Minami’s lower back and smiled when she heard Minami squeal cutely as Atsuko playfully grabbed
her ass.

“You’re so cute Minami, so cute and sexy,” Atsuko said as she pulled away before suddenly grabbing the girl by the collar and
pressing her further up against the wall.

She watched and heard Minami breathing through her mouth, looking up at her comfortably, watching, waiting and trusting her to
make the next move.

Unable to resist a second more, the Ace once again captured her Captain’s lips.

“Why are they still ignoring me?,” an exasperated voice asked. “Don’t make me sniff you out! I can you know!”

“Acchan, we better go out there… Yuko is calling for us,” Minami said she reluctantly pulled back when her captain instincts kicked
in.

“Guys I wouldn’t risk it,” Haruna warned. “She probably can…”

Unfortunately for both the No3b-ers, Atsuko’s Ace instincts were kicking in as well and the girl was unprepared to let what she
wanted go so easily.

“But Minami, something’s calling for you right here,” Atsuko replied as she held her captain’s hand back between her thighs
making sure the girl’s fingertips were properly dampened.

From beyond the curtain a certain pacing squirrel was getting less and less patient with the couple. Haruna, tsundere as always
had wandered off from her girlfriend for fear of getting jumped (again) rendering Yuko with nothing to do with her hands.

In true squirrel fashion she fastened a smirk firmly in place and clapped her hands together in an ‘if I’m bored… you guys are
screwed’ fashion.

“I mean it Atsumina,” she began. “I mean I know you’re BUSY but get your asses out here you’re sending my skinship senses into
overdrive and Harunyan has wandered away and is now giving me her ‘no’ look!”

Minami sighed and gave her best apologetic look.

“We really should go… I’m sorry Acchan.”

“Are you really?,” Atsuko asked as she allowed Minami’s hand to retreat from between her legs.

“Of course I don’t want you to feel… you know I… care about you Atsuko. I…”

Acchan leaned even closer to the girl so that they were breathing the same breath.

“You what Minami?,” she whispered against Takamina’s lips.

“I… want you too,” the captain admitted with a blush.

Atsuko’s lips pulled at the corners as she couldn’t supress the happy feelings surging within her.

“Maybe you can prove it,” she replied as the smile turned mischievous.

Atsuko held Minami’s glistening fingertips right in front of her.

“Taste it baby...”

Takamina’s eyes widened as her cheeks heated up even more.

“But Acchan…”

“Just a little lick…”

Acchan watched the captain lightly lick her suddenly dry lips.

“You want to don’t you Minami?,” Atsuko asked knowingly. “You love that you’re the one that did this to me. You love that you

made me wet and wanting you.”

Takamina nodded, despite how shy and embarrassed she was feeling, she knew that there was no denying the fact.
Acchan stared into Minami’s eyes, holding the captain’s gaze as both their heartbeats increased just that little bit extra.

“I’m always wanting you Minami,” Acchan said deliberately.

Ever so slowly, as if time affected neither of them Atsuko watched Minami bring her own wet fingers to her mouth.

Without looking away from Atsuko’s eyes Takamina used the tip of her tongue to gently lick at her fingertips.

“There’s a good girl, doesn’t that taste good?,” Atsuko asked when Minami’s tongue retreated back into her mouth.

The Ace was pleased Minami didn’t seem too against pushing their playtime forward and was about to start fixing their outfits,
ready for their return from beyond the curtain  when she suddenly found her wrist captured by her captain’s hands.

She looked up and shared another look with Takamina, this one intense and full of longing.

Minami threw Atsuko’s arms around her neck and roughly pulled the girl towards her, her free arm wrapping around Atsuko’s waist.

Her mouth open slightly to take in staggered breaths of air Atsuko watched as the Captain, only centimeters away from her brought her wet hand once again towards her mouth.

She watched as Takamina parted her lips and slowly drew fingers inside, suckling gently to savour the warmth and taste.

“Mi-minami,” Atsuko said as she felt her inner thighs dampen even more. Atsuko tried to squeeze her thighs together to relieve
the tension just a tiny bit but all that did was spread her wetness all over her already dampened lips.

Looking up at her Captain once more, Atsuko once again felt surges of love and want towards the girl.
She’d never seen Takamina look so sexy.

Well, she always thought Takamina looked sexy. But she’d never seen Takamina look so sexy.

The girl lapped at her fingers, cleaning them as if Acchan’s juices were precious nectar.

“Minami I thought … ah… I thought you said we should go,” the Ace tried once again.

“I changed my mind,” Minami whispered as she finally dropped her hand go just so she could seductively lick her damp lips clean.

Atsuko watched the scene and bit her lower lip. She had a feeling this new Takamina was going to drive her a good kind of crazy.

What she didn’t know was just how right she was…

With the tiniest of smirks, Takamina gripped Atsuko’s waist and with one smooth movement, relieved the girl of both her skirt and
her panties.

The Captain crouched down so her face was level with Atsuko’s pussy.

The Ace’s eyes widened as she was suddenly bare with Minami staring at her.

The Captain smiled as she looked upon her prize. As expected, Atsuko trimmed neatly but kept her lips nice and smooth.

“Spread your legs more Acchan,” Minami said, her eyes never leaving their staring spot.
“Minami… this is embarrassing.”

“Embarrassing is forcing me to spank you Atsuko,” Takamina said with a warning smirk as she blew cold air gently on the girl’s wet

curls. “Now be a good girl and spread your legs for me, alright?”
Atsuko no longer trusted herself to speak, her mouth suddenly gone dry though the wetness between her legs increased even

more.
The Ace was about to inch her legs apart a little more when she felt her Captain take advantage of the movement.

Minami brought Atsuko’s left leg over her shoulder almost making the girl lose her balance and lean on a lower part of the wall.

Takamina’s smirk widened even more.

“What a perfect angle,” she said as Atsuko shut her eyes. “What a perfect view… and what a perfect pussy.”

With that, Takamina wasted no more time as she leaned close and ran her tongue up and down Atsuko’s slit.

Atsuko’s eyes opened immediately, her pupils dilated in excitement, soft mewls coming from her mouth.

‘Is this really happening?,’ she thought as she looked down at Minami’s head moving gently between her legs.

She felt Minami’s tongue licking her over and over again, lapping at her, tasting her juices and pulling her wet lips gently into her
mouth.

Atsuko very nearly cried out when she felt the tip of Minami’s tongue lick ever so gently against her clit.

The Captain kissed the hardened nub before she went back to licking and suckling Atsuko’s lips, loving the taste of the warm,
sticky juices in her mouth.

Though the Ace’s mind was very much in a haze as her hips started gently moving against the assaulting mouth, she knew one
thing very clearly.

Takamina was very… enthusiastically… licking at her, but the girl hadn’t once slipped inside making sure that though Atsuko was
very much aroused she wasn’t completely… satisfied.

Takahashi Minami was a natural born tease.

The Ace looked down once more and this time found the Captain looking straight back up at her, about to clearly confirm her
suspicions with a very cute smirk.

“You’re right Atsuko, you do taste good.”

==

“Oh my God Oshima-san has passed out!,” a kenkyuusei yelled out.

Haruna’s head whiplashed towards the source of the commotion as she ran her hot yet unathletic body towards her squirrel.

“Yuko? Yuko are you alright? Get a hold of yourself!”

Miichan sighed as she saw her friend lying on the floor.

“Of all the moments I could have chosen to walk back in…,” she said to herself before she wandered over and crouched down next
to the incapacitated squirrel only to start poking her cheek.

“Don’t worry too much about it everyone it’s probably a girl’s love coma,” Miichan confirmed as she heard quiet yet perverted
giggles still coming out of the girl. “She’ll be out of it and recharged in…”

“ATSUMINA! Just wait for me, I will come and then I will take pictures!”

“… No time at all,” Miichan finished as Yuko stood quickly up to her feet, smacking Miichan in the process.

“What is wrong with you Yuko that hurt!”

“I’m sorry Miichan! But we’re in a state of emergency right now, my defenses are on high alert! Plus you don’t smell like Nyan
Nyan.”

“Listen here Yuko,” Miichan began as she took a step towards Yuko only to be ‘accidentally’ smacked on the head once more by
the girl’s excitedly swinging arms.

“No one stop me! There are things I need to do!,” Yuko said. “My GOD even I can’t win against those perverts,” she added
disbelievingly.

“I find that really really hard to believe Yuko,” Miichan said as she rubbed her head and stayed a… wiser distance away.

“Yeah ok, maybe I could win but they’d be a close second!”

“Yuko seriously just stop it,” Haruna said, finally stepping up to her usual responsibilities as Yuko wrangler since she didn’t know
where Sayaka was at the time.

However, the squirrel merely huffed indignantly.

“How can I mind my own business when Atsuko and Takamina are behind that curtain minding THEIR “OWN BUSINESS” which I
should totally be in on slash watching slash taking photos and video evidence of because Nyan nyan keeps claiming that (she) and
I are the only perverted ones? We’re obviously not! I mean COME ON even you young trainees know that they’re not just kissing
each other’s faces right? They’re kissing each other’s…”

“YUKO!”

“Somebody stop her before she goes into convulsions!”

“Alright alright Yuko we’re coming,” a flushed Acchan said as she and Minami finally revealed themselves, fully clothed and with
extensive leadership auras coming out of both of them.

After all, they’d both found a nice way to recharge… the Oshima Yuko way.

“Damn straight you are!,” Yuko shot out before giggling at her own joke. “I mean… you know… obviously not. But did you have
fun?”

“Yuko! Enough!,” Takamina commanded in her captain voice.

Yuko immediately quietened down though the older girls knew that it was mostly because she knew silent smirking bothered
Minami more.

“Such power,” one of the newest kenkyuusei’s said as she dashed forward to meet the Captain.

“Uhh… hello,” Takamina said in response to the fluttering eyelids and open mouthed gaping.

The girl held out a shaky hand in order to shake that of her idol.

Minami looked down at hers, fingers still slightly glistening.

Acchan shut her eyes tightly, dreading the very very awkward moment that was to come directly after the very awkward moment
they were in.

The day could have forever been remembered as the one where AKB48’s great leader and it’s official Ace almost lost very badly to
a kenkyuusei.

Luckily for all involved, a savior was in the room.

“Hi! I’m Yuko, Oshima Yuko shake my hand instead you don’t know where Takamidget has just been,” Yuko said as she deftly
pushed Takamina out of the girl’s line of sight.

Which was easier said than done as this particular kenkyuusei seemed to be one of those that followed the Captain’s every move.

“Great not another Mocchi heir,” Miichan mumbled.

“Quick kid shake my hand while it’s still clean,” Yuko said. “Nyan nyan is in the room so I don’t know how long that’ll last.”

“Yuko!,” Haruna yelled as she smacked the unstoppable squirrel who merely continued her rant.

“Because I mean really… you really really don’t know where Takamina has just been… Would you like me to tell you?,” she asked
as she leaned closer to the girl flashing her charming dimpled smile.

“Stop chasing skirt Yuko we don’t want your girlfriend going Atsuko possessive on us,” Miichan said as she prepared an escape
route just in case.

“No one wants that Miichan. But it’s ok I’m not chasing skirts…. I’m chasing panties.”

“Get over here squirrel!,” Haruna said as she grabbed the girl by the collar and started pulling her away from the confused girl.

“Nyannyan panties to be exact and my lady calls!”

Feeling that the attention was once again about to be turned on her Takamina literally bowed out after giving the girl a smile of
her own.

“I’m going to the bathroom. It was really a pleasure to meet you, let’s work hard together!”

“Go wash your hands!,” Yuko called after her as she and Atsuko left for the bathrooms.

“Yuko shut up!,” Miichan said as she wrapped an arm around the younger girl’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry it’s safe,” Yuko continued. “Miichan is clean. Nyan nyan is too for the record, she always washes up after.”

“I’ll kill you squirrel!,” Haruna yelled.

“Hi, hello I’m Minegishi Minami,” Miichan said as she held out her hand towards the girl. “Since you’re new let me explain a few
things...,” she began before Yuko once again interrupted her.

“I’m sorry Nyan nyan! Let me make it up to you with groping ok?! No? How about passionate kissing in public? Both? Nyan nyan I
love you!”

Miichan shared a look with the younger girl before deciding against her speech.

“Nevermind. I think we should just let you learn on your own. If I told you what really went on around here… you wouldn’t believe
me anyway.”

--

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Flean

Re: What's Mine is Mine [Chap 3] [7/8]
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 04:21:13 AM »
 :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood: too much blood lost!!! faint!!!  :imdead:

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 04:41:21 AM »
I'm the most happiest person in the world
This  was just so WOW  :luvluv1:
Thank you for updating  :bow:  :bow:   :bow:
I can't wait for your future updates
No ordinary ninja.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 04:47:16 AM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IM HAVING A MASS BLOOD LOSS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUKO YOU'RE SO.......... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO TAKAMINA  XD :grin: :inlove: I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! AND I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING AT YUKO's ANTICS!!!!!!!!!!! SHES SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!! I LIKE SEME TAKAMINA THE BEST !!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE............. update soon!!!!!!!!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 09:27:30 AM »
GOD...!   :shocked

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT IT'S HOT IN HERE...?   :w00t:

YUKO SO FUNNY...!   :rofl:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »
HOT   :mon crazyinlove:

nyahaha Yuko got owned XD !!!!

Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »
I think I just died of blood loss. Way to go! Omfgggg Yuko just had to ruin it! XD

Are you still going to update the fic? ><! Waiting still! You are really a good writer ~
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:27:00 PM by TakahashiJ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2011, 07:53:12 PM »
OMG!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!
I'm blushing so hard!!!! And I'm trying my best to not smile like a fool because I'm on the metro!!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2011, 06:18:45 AM »
LOL! ALL THESE CHAPTERS ARE ALL IN PERVERTED CONVERSATION! HAHAHA!  :lol: :lol:

YUKO is a god! PERVERTED GOD. lol   :lol: :lol:

Update soon  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 05:08:59 AM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :mon crazyinlove: :mon blood: :mon angel:

See that's what you did to meeeeeeeeeee!~!!!! ARAHHHHHH!!!

Takaachan...  :mon headbang: :mon headbang: That was too hott!!!!

lmfaooo Yuko and Kojima~ LMAOOOO!! Funny as always,

UPDATE SOONNN!!

Offline Altrox

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 12:26:20 AM »

Chapter Four

Post team meeting, the girls had decided to break apart into their usual groups.

As expected the official Ace immediately pounced on her target member and made short work of throwing a bottle of water and fresh towel at her before dragging her out the door without any explanation for anyone… including the girl herself.

What was surprising however, was the fact that the girl was Yuko.

That of course left the wondering Captain alone with her No3b counterparts, both of whom were flashing her the smirks of the century.

Takamina sighed as she looked at the two out of the corner of her eye.

“So… Takamina,” the tallest of the three began meaningfully as she wriggled her eyebrows Miichan style.

“I’d expect this from Gachapin over here but I really expected better of you Harunyan!,” the Captain huffed.

The girl in question merely laughed and wrapped an arm around Takamina’s shoulders.

“Listen here Takamina. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can choose which but let me just inform you that one way involves you just telling us and
the other involves us sneaking around, videotaping what you do with Acchan for the next few days and then selling the tape to the highest bidder. But again, you get
to choose which.”

“Well said Miichan. Well said.”

“Why thank you Nyannyan.”

“Haruna! I need you to be the voice of reason but right now you’re just the voice of Miichan’s support and I hate that! It doesn’t make sense and I want you on MY
side.”

“Wow your debating skills have really gone down the drain,” Haruna replied as she mock frowned at the Captain.

“Don’t get on her case too much,” Miichan said. “She’s had some blood loss from the brain you know since most of it went to her… you know. When she was doing
YOU KNOW with Acchan earlier. You know?”

“We get it Miichan! And that’s a joke for a man! I’m not a man! So why are you… oh.”

“Double edged because I’m clever like that.”

“I hate you.”

“Come on Captain! Are you gonna tell us what happened between you or what?”

“There’s not much to tell!”

“There’s not much to tell? Are you kidding me? You two made Yuko pass out.”

“That’s true. You made my girlfriend pass out so now you have to tell us all about the juicy details.”

The captain bit down on her lower lip as she considered the best way to tell her friends about how … well… her newly entered relationship was going.

“Well,” she began.

“Well?,” Haruna and Miichan asked as they leaned closer.

“Remember Takamina, we want all the juicy details.”

“Details,” Takamina repeated softly.

“Details,” the other two confirmed.

“It was… juicy,” the Captain said as her voice went down to a whisper.

Haruna and Miichan were rendered speechless as they both gaped at their now extremely shy and uncomfortable looking Captain.

“Wow Takamina. Just wow,” Miichan said as Haruna beside her merely shook her head.

“Aren’t you just another Yuko in training,” the taller girl said, her words being much more statement than question.

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you guys anything!,” the Captain replied with a huff before attempting to storm off, her laughing friends jogging after her.

==

Meanwhile the respective Team A and Team K Aces were having a private conversation on their own.

“Sorry about dragging you up here without saying anything but…”

“Say no more Acchan. I take it you’ve dragged me here to practice a little something something on the side since things are heating up with our Takamidget captain
and you want to know how to… uh… nope you look mad and I’m shutting up.”

Just one look at Atsuko’s narrowed eyes made the squirrel shoot the girl the most innocent look she could muster. Unfortunately for her however, that didn’t help as
the other girl quickly delivered a flick to her forehead.

“Oww! You are mad! Why? Why with the flicking my precious forehead?”

“Stop interrupting!”

“Interrupting what all you’re doing is hitting!”

“Stop interrupting when I’m hitting on Takamina! I felt kind of bad about having to give you a talk about it but since you seem to think I STILL want to seduce you my
bad feelings seem to have gone away.”

“Oh you mean that. Well Acchan let’s be honest, you were doing more than that. You two caused my very sharp senses to overheat and short circuit.”

“You mean you passed out because you’re perverted.”

“… yeah.”

Acchan sighed and stayed silent for a moment longer than the squirrels short attention span could handle.

Yuko then began shifting from foot to foot obviously wanting to say something but also wanting to keep herself out of trouble. It was a difficult balance to maintain
when the things you said usually automatically placed you in trouble…

Feeling her control about to slip away, the squirrel decided to take a half step backwards before letting the words fly out of her mouth.

“Acchan are you sure you’re not here to seduce me?”

“Yuko I swear to gosh…”

“Just checking. Well is that it or did you have more hitting planned? Just in case you wanted to know about my plans by the way Nyannyan’s parents are going away
for the weekend and…”

“I don’t want to know about you and your… stuff! Stuff that you do with Haruna.”

“Well people don’t really want to know about the stuff you do with Takamina but you go around vocalizing it in front of everyone!”

“What are you talking about, I’m pretty sure the one telling everyone is YOU!”

“… oh yeah,” Yuko replied as she almost felt the other Ace’s loud sigh brush past her. “Well anyway about Nyannyan…”

“Shut up Yuko!”

“Wait let me finish, you’ll like where this is going.”

“I really doubt it.”

“No seriously. I’m sure you’ll like it because I’m about to start telling you about Nyannyan’S PARENTS ROMANTIC WEEKEND GETAWAY…”

Atsuko merely stared at her counterpart while blinking several times unable to believe the direction Yuko wanted to take their conversation.

“I really really knew I wasn’t going to like where this was going,” she said, mostly to herself as she figured at that point, there was just no getting through to the
squirrel.

“You are quite the interrupter aren’t you Acchan? Has anyone ever told you that?”

“Just finish already! There’s a Minami that needs me inside her right now!”

“Wow. Aren’t you at least going to pretend you meant to say ‘beside’?”

“Would that help you sleep at night?”

“Not really. The first one was hot so I liked it better.”

“Finish before I flick you again.”

“Is that what you say to Takamina when she tells you to talk dirty?”

“Finish before I flick you until death comes,” Atsuko replied as her patience quickly reached it’s limit.

“Slightly less romantic so I think I’ll continue. ANYWAY…they’ve decided to graciously invited to let me stay over to keep Nyannyan company the entire time their
away…”

“And?”

“AND! So Nyannyan and I will be too busy there to be busy anywhere else and…”

“And?!”

“AND!!! I don’t have any use for this so I’m giving it to you.”

“What is it?”

“Bookings for the smexxiest hotel ever! Well I think you have to bring your own sex… they only advertise as being ‘romantic’ but I assure you if Haruna and I were
there then it would be much much more than they advertised. Do you get it? Do you get what I was trying to say? I meant that Haruna and I would…”

“Yuko I’m just going to say thank you to you now before you ruin our friendly moment with more of your talking.”

“Ok.”

“Thanks Yuko.”

“You’re welcome. Gonna go sex Takamina now or will you wait until later?”

“Why do you say these things?!”

“Hmm?”

“Just… Your brain just doesn’t have a filter.”

“What are you talking about?! If it didn’t this kind of thing would come out all the time! You think I think about anything else? I’m just relieved I have you to talk
about it with now.”

“No you don’t.”

“I mean isn’t it great? People think we see each other as rivals and stuff but really we don’t and now we can become even closer while talking about sex and stuff with
the two girls we love! Hold on did that make it sound like we share? Because we don’t… but we could.”

“Yuko stop being a spastic for one second. I have… another question to ask you.”

“I mean you’re actually kind of sexy and Takamina and Nyannyan…,” Yuko’s sentence trailed off for fear of the darkened aura the other girl suddenly began to sport.

“I don’t share,” Atsuko whispered causing the girl beside her to gulp audibly.

“So… you were asking a question?”

“Are you gonna continue being spastic right after I ask it?”

“Possibly. The chances are good. But go ahead and ask it anyway.”

“I want you to tell me how I can move things forward with Takamina.”

“Good God woman what HAVEN’T you done?!”

“I’m talking about relationship wise!”

“Oh… well ok. How forward are we talking?”

“I want to marry her.”

The squirrel paused in her thoughts for a moment before suddenly quirking an eyebrow.

“Wait a minute, you think I’m the spaz?”

“Well not right away,” Atsuko replied as she suddenly became nervous and self conscious.

“I’m not the spaz. The spaz is you.”

“I said not right away!,” Atsuko said as she smacked the squirrel repeatedly.

“You’re a violent spaz! Don’t touch Nyannyan’s property!”

“Gah! Are you gonna help or not?!”

“Listen to me Acchan. There are several million steps between the start of a relationship, which is where you are and marriage… which is a million steps away from
where you are. Are you getting this?”

“I don’t care! I’m willing to take them all,” Atsuko interrupted, her eyes filled with nothing but seriousness.

“What?”

“I don’t care how many steps there are… I’ll take them all because I want my happy ending to be with her. More than that… I want her happy ending to be with me.”

“I was wrong about you Atsuko,” Yuko admitted with a smile.

“How so?,” the other Ace asked with a smile in return.

“You’re a sweet spaz.”

==

:panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: What's Mine is Mine [Chap 4] [9/27]
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2011, 12:46:19 AM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
OMFG!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

you made a part 4 which means theres more to this!!! and that also mean, more blood loss :P I'm gonna die soon, but that's alright, since I'm going die happily!!!!! :P

YABBI!!!! :P

I'm fangirl screaming right now because of this UBER AWESOME Fic!!!!!!! YOU Freaking made my boring day the best day eve,r together with AFLynx update!!!!

Altrox I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!! NO, YOU ARE BEYOND AWESOME!!! YOU'RE A  LEGEND!!!!!!!!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!
I so can't wait for more Atsumina smexy and naughty moments!!!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gloc-9 featuring Dzing Macanaya - Ako Si...