JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Gotta Be You

Author Topic: Unexpected -Chapter 8- (MaYuki) 8/13  (Read 36454 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Unexpected -Chapter 1- (MaYuki) 10/10
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 10:10:10 PM »
So much for denying being lesbian Yuki. 8D. Going nicely so far! And I realized I forgoy to commen on your prologue OTL I love your fic! XD Update soooooooonn~~~~
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 07:28:47 AM »
LOL no matter how Mayu denies it, Yuki will always win! Muahahahaha! Please continue~! ^^v

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 08:26:57 AM »
 :cathappy:

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 06:16:37 PM »
I think there's something behind this .....
I dont know why but I have a feeling that... Mayu might... as well... recognize Yuki too
May be it's just my random thought haha
Nice outline !! Please continue ^__^

Offline blackstar

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 02:19:40 AM »
this fic is awesome
i really like it  :heart: :heart:
MaYuki  :heart:

Offline chibi_airin

• chibi_airin
  • ecchi
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 09:28:29 PM »
I like it lots.
Very clever Yuki  :twothumbs

Offline aznboba

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 05:53:49 AM »
Loving it so far!<3
Hope you update soon.(:

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 08:50:47 PM »
The last part was pure epicness! Yuki wins indeed, hopefully she'll win other things too BD

I loved this chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

Update soon!

P.S I wonder why Mayu told Yuki that she wasn't bi....Ooo, maybe she DID know what Yuki looked like! I'm excited for the next chapter! :D
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »
Really intresting Idea for a fic here, online dating chat rooms with Mayu and Yuki can only lead to interest in my mind, I like the idea of Yuki as a now failed writer it kinda gives her that lonley almost recluse charachter which I find interesting and Mayu, the waitress who I'm looking forward to finding more about her, though I so far am liking the difference in her on and off-line ways. She still has the weirdness but obviouly is not so open with her tendancies in plublic than she is online, but perhpas that is understandable.....

I wonder though, it's just half nagging me that maybe Mayuyu is not little mouse  :? or at least won't admit to it, I dunno, perhpas it's just me looking for plot where there is none....

Hmm, I wonder though, Yuki thinks that she has won..... but I wonder if she really has 'won' anything....

Offline itadakimasu

• The Happy Retard.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't mind me, I'm just a walking pumpkin. :D
Re: Unexpected -Chapter 2 (MaYuki) 10/21
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 05:57:10 PM »
I haven't updated for awhile, eh? x.x Sorry for the long delay, let's blame my exams for that. But now that I'm done, I'll try to write more! Though I have an inter-high press conference coming. xD Wish me luck, peepz!

@haruhi16: Thank you! You don't know how your thank you means so much to me. xD

@Kiri-el: The story loves you too! Hopefully, it won't suddenly turn into a boring fic, eh?

@Kahem: IKR? xD Just thinking about Mayuyu in a waitress outfit makes my nose bleed.

@arisa03: Thank you! ^_^ I'm secretly a big fan of you, y'know, so knowing that you actually liked this story makes me a happy wota. xD I'm sorry in advance if this story is kind of dull. :<

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: I REFUSE! D:< I will only continue if YOU continue your In Love With Royalty fic! Lol jk xD But seriously, UPDATE!!! ; A ;

@pattinum: Hmm... I wonder about that~ xD And thank you~!  ^_^

@Nyanoha: Would YOU admit that you're a bi if someone asks you? ;D xD Lol, jk, jk... Hm... I wonder why she didn't as well... o-o

@oddball: I guess we'll just have to sit back and watch, eh? xD

Well then onto the story!

Note: I'm sorry if the story's kind of dull, Lol. xD

Chapter 2

“So, do you plan on being a regular here or something?”

Yuki’s eyes widened as soon as she heard Mayu’s voice. Finally taking her attention off of her food, she looked up at a girl and simply gave her a puzzled look. “I don’t see anything wrong with that, is there?” She said, tilting her head to the side as she began to poke the small pieces of pancake left in her half-emptied plate. Beside it sat the drink she always ordered for- Hot Chocolate.

“Oh no, I was just asking.” Giving her customer a sly smile, Mayu then settled herself on the chair just across Yuki’s, resting her elbow over the table as she scanned around the café one last time. Finally convinced that it was empty as usual, she looked at Yuki again. “I advice you stop coming here before the manager comes back from her long trip, though… You wouldn’t want to become a victim of her pervertedness now, would you?”

Propping a slice of pancake in her mouth, a small frown arched down from Yuki’s lips. Manager? “I… don’t think so…?” She finally answered after a few moments of silence, although her reply still sounded as though she herself wasn’t sure- which wasn’t that far from truth. “I’m sorry, but who’s this manager you’re speaking of?.”

“Oshima Yuko. She looks innocent in the outside, but actually perverted in the inside.”

Looking up at Mayu, Yuki quietly furrowed her brows down

That sounds just like you… Yuki thought silently.

Sighing out exasperatedly, the little waitress shook her head in a disappointed manner and then, out of nowhere, pulled out a sketchpad and a mechanical pencil. She began clicking its end soon after, letting the lead inside it poke out from the pencil’s head. “Well let’s just put Oshiriko aside, here, why don’t you name a certain anime character, and I’ll try to draw him or her in less than a minute perfectly! If I manage to do that, you have to break off that ‘cold’ vibes around you. If I lose, then you will have a week free of food here in the café.”

“Free food…?” Yuki repeated, earning a nod from the girl. “As much as I want?”

And who’s Oshiriko?

The waitress paused, shrugging her shoulders soon after, “Sure, as much as you want. So how about it? Unless you’re busy of course.”

Placing her hand behind her neck, she rubbed it lightly as she gave the offer some though. Who wouldn’t want it? The free food offer, that is. Just imagine. Free foods. As much as you want. FOR A WHOLE WEEK! “Hmm… I don’t really watch that much anime so… Does Doraemon count?”

A huge smile suddenly rose up from Mayu’s face. “Give me ten seconds, and I can draw him, no problem.”

Well, well, aren’t we getting boastful? Yuki frowned as she slightly placed her plate and hot chocolate away from the “Little Mouse’s” sketchpad. “Show me, then.” She voiced out coldly.

Giving Yuki a smirk, Mayu began on drawing on her sketchpad, counting out loudly. “Eight… Nine… And…” Before she could say ten, she lifted the pad up and turned it around for Yuki to see. And sure enough, Doraemon’s face was already plastered there, with his goofy smile on his face as well. “I guess I win, eh?” She smiled.

Feeling badly defeated, Yuki clicked her tongue in silence and ate the leftovers in her plate, hurriedly placing down her bill on the table before dashing out of the café- swiftly evading the deal she had agreed with towards the small waitress. Like hell she would easily open up to a stranger. Sure, the both of them talked every once in awhile whenever Yuki would visit the café, but she has yet to consider Mayu as someone close to a friend. She was just an acquaintance. Someone who she just talks with every morning. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mayu stared at the café’s glass door in awe as she remained still on her seat- clearly not amazed of the fact that Yuki just ran away from their deal. What a cheater she was! And to think that she looked oh-so-proud when she accepted it as well. The young girl frowned. “That coward…” heaving out a sigh, Mayu lazily picked up the now empty plate and cup on the table before her, stomping her feet towards the “for employees-only” room.

//

“I can’t believe you’re pouting over something so simple, Mayuyu.” A fellow employee in the café puckered her lips as she held her laughter in. Mayu had just finished ranting about what happened earlier to her, and after hearing it, Sashihara just couldn’t help herself from getting this urge to laugh- Who knew her co-worker could be so childish?

Well, she already has some childish features with her anyway, so it wasn’t that surprising. But it was still funny. For Sashihara, that is. “So how can you be so sure that she’ll come back tomorrow? What if she really did make a run for it and abandoned this place just because of your little game?”

Mayu ended her long rant with a ‘She’s going to have to pay in double when she comes here tomorrow… If she’s going to turn her back on our deal, I’m peeling her skin off of her!’ earlier, surprising the ever so energetic waitress from her sudden dark attitude leaking off of her cute appearance. Which wasn’t so bad. Or at least that’s what Sashihara thinks. Hell, nothing’s ‘bad’ or ‘wrong’ when it comes to her to begin with. It’s as though those words didn’t exist in her dictionary.

“To be honest, even I myself am not sure.” The short waitress simply shrugged as she placed her elbow over the counter before her, with her chin resting on her palm. “I just have the feeling that she’ll come. So I’ll stick with that. ”Sashihara stared at her in surprise for a second or two, but eventually let it slide with a sigh and a shake of her head. “Anyway,” she suddenly added, “Sasshi, why are you late for the hundredth time of the month…?”

“None of your business~” Sashihara smirked.

Mayu decided to give her a scoff as a response, her head slightly turning to the side as she mumbled, “Idiot.”

//

There she was again,

Sitting down before her computer, her eyes locked on the empty wordpad while her finger continuously tapped the keyboard sitting down right in front of her. Her mind was dead as usual. No new plots, no great ideas, not even a single word would pop out on her head. Most of all, her thoughts was still filled from the deal she had with the homo waitress. Why did she even agree to the dumb deal anyway?

“As if I would randomly open up to a stranger just like that…” She muttered out unconsciously before moving the computer’s mouse around, making its pointer more useful now as she pointed it up to the blue ‘e’ icon on the desktop.

“Just for entertainment…” She said unconsciously once again, finally clicking the icon as the her mouse’s cursor changed into an hour glass rotating round and round and round and-

Cannot connect to server.

Yuki heaved out a sigh. Oh goody, God must be mocking her and enjoying his self by watching her suffer with all of this stupidity.

She clicked the refresh button, but to her dismay, the same four words would still appear on the blank browser, making her frown greatly in disappointment. Not wanting to see those four words that seem to be trolling her, the lone female pressed the red ‘x’ button the upper right corner, immediately turning her computer off without any delay.

First no new plots, and now, no internet, what’s next?

Groaning a little, Yuki took the black remote control from the table sitting down in the middle of the living room, pointing it to her television as she pressed a button on it.

Static.

She turned it to another channel.

Another static.

She mentally facepalmed.

This really isn’t her day…

//

“Wow, you sure are back fast, it’s not even ‘tomorrow’ yet. Did guilt hit you for running away from our deal?”

Yuki groaned inwardly as she shifted her eyes up to the waitress. Sure, she was cute, but the waitress’ somewhat ‘irritating’ remarks were beginning to bug the writer, though she wasn’t That surprised about it anymore, thanks to the girl’s ‘Little Mouse’ dating account. And to think that she looks like one of those innocent teenagers as well. Appearance can be scary at times.

“I’m only here because my computer’s internet is spazzing, don’t think into it too much.” Was the currently bored girl’s reply while poking the cake she just ordered.

Mayu lifted her brow up in response, quietly turning her head around the café to see whether her co-worker was there or not. Noticing that the other waitress locked herself up in the ‘employees-only’ room as usual, she finally sat down on the chair just across Yuki’s and placed her elbows on top of the table, her chin resting comfortably on her two palms. “I see no connection with computers and a café at all… Care to explain how you ended up here BECAUSE of it?”

“It doesn’t really concern you, so you should ju-”

“Ep, ep, ep!” The waitress grinned as she lifted her index finger up just between them, “Remember our deal. You have to stop being so cold to me.”

Yuki sighed out loud enough for the younger girl to hear, “I had nothing better to do, so I thought that I might as well come here to entertain myself with the sweets in this café.”

“You sure it’s all about the sweets and not the ‘eye candy’? If you know what I mean.”

“How old are you?”

“17.”

“Then no.”

“What the- Is it because I’m too young? Or maybe too old for your liking?” Mayu faked a gasp, “Oh my God, I’m not talking with a pedophile, am I?!”

“Wait, who are you calling a pedophile you-”

“Ah-ah-ah~ not so fast there, Remember… D-E-A-L.”  She smirked ever so deviously at her ‘costumer’, only to earn another sigh from the older female.

Okay, maybe she was abusing the ‘deal’ thing too much. But she did say that she would make her double the ‘payment’ for running away just like that, so maybe she wasn’t abusing it after all. “Hopefully not…” The waitress muttered to herself while frowning. “Oh right! You said that your net’s spazzing, right? Are you sure it’s not your computer? I bet it’s really old now.” She smiled innocently.

Now that she says it… Yuki trailed off as she quietly placed her hand under her chin. The last time she checked it (which was only hours ago), the starting window flashed out the words ‘Windows 98’ and its crappy pixelated logo.

Yep, it was old alright.

“What’s its current OS?”

“Windows 98…”

“OLD!”

The older female frowned. She didn’t have to rub it on her face, did she?

“Just like the owner.” Mayu suddenly added, making Yuki frown even more. “Tell you what, my shift’s about to finish in…” slightly turning her body to the side, the waitress took a quick glance on the wall clock just above the entrance door, grinning soon after as she turned back to the currently unamused costumer. “Five minutes. I’ll be done in five minutes, so why don’t you and I go together in some shop and get you a new OS? If not, then possibly a computer. I need a new laptop anyway, so it’s like killing two birds with one stone, right?”

Yuki hummed quietly to herself as she gave it some thought.

Going to a shop with a perverted 17-years-old waitress? Okay, maybe if you erase the pervert and exchange it with cute, then it would be really great, but with Mayu? Really? The female furrowed her brows down as she thought about it even more.

“Oh just accept it already.” An unfamiliar voice suddenly said, making the fail-of-a-writer snap out from her long trail of endless thinking, She slightly turned her head to the side, immediately spotting another waitress standing behind the counter with a cheeky grin on her face. “Mayu wouldn’t stop ta- Ow! What the hell!?”

“Sasshi, say any more of that LIE of yours and I will PEEL your skin OFF… Got it?” The other waitress smiled at her ‘innocently’, giving the poor female some chills down to her spine.

Sashihara shivered a little, “Y-Yes Ma’am.”

“I’ll be back in a minute, so wait here, okay?” Standing up from her seat, Mayu gave Sashihara one last deadly glare as though she was telling her to keep her mouth shut, seeing her co-worker nod her head slowly, Mayu flashed a small smile, walking inside the mysterious ‘employees-only’ room soon after.

“Damn, that girl’s scary…” Sashihara mumbled out all too loudly.

“Tell me about it…” Yuki heaved out a sigh, with her head nodding a little.

She’s beginning to show off her ‘online’ personality though… A small, devious smirk rose up from the writer’s feature, giving her a ‘dark’ look from Sashihara’s point of view. I’ll be sure to let the world show that you really are a bi for this ridiculous deal of yours, Watanabe Mayu… Prepare yourself…

“I think Mayuyu’s not the only one scary around here…”  Sashihara mumbled once again, with a bead of sweat slowly dropping down from the back of her head as she observed Yuki evolve to her ‘black’ side quietly.

“Yep, Mayu’s not alone, alright.”

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 06:47:55 PM »
This story is far from dull! It's very interesting and the cat-and-mouse game between our two lovely leads really draws me in.
Good job on portraying the scheming sides of Mayu and Yuki. Both are hiding behind a mask that's waiting to be peeled off and I'm looking forward to the day it happens.
By the way, I love the fact that you included Oshiriko and Sasshi! With these two around, the story can only get more entertaining :D

P.S. I may not comment all the time but do note that I love this story and I'm watching it like a hawk XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 07:11:05 PM »
OMG! Windows 98???!!!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »
First of all... Good luck! :thumbup

And the plot thickens *wriggle brows* Nezumi vs Black...interesting! This buying-of-new-computer (omigawd windows 98? Like seriously!?) excuse will be one hell of a "date". Mind game ftw!

So Sasshi has a secret of her own? Girlfriend?

And can't wait for Yuko to make her debut lol :shakeit:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 01:57:33 AM »
LOLOL WINDOW 98... DAMN.... xD

I'll update soon! ^^;;; I've just been a bit busy! I promise to update soon!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 02:56:43 AM »
ahhahaha!  :rofl:
i wonder what's going to hapoen next!! :D
nice chapter  :cathappy:
please update soon! :cow:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »
HAHAHAHA windows 98?! LOL XD

it's getting interesting! Yuki's black aura is on! XD

please update soon!

Offline callmechez

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 10:00:28 AM »
Wow finally I've been wating for this thanks... hope to see more  :onioncheer:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 12:27:38 PM »
This fic is not boring, more and more interesting! I wonder what will happen with this relationship. Both girls strong (and sometimes scary). I wonder what the plan to Yuki, I hope she succeed. :)

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2011, 01:32:23 PM »
ah! been craving for a MaYuki lately and this update made ma day! :thumbsup
was Mayu pretending she abhors lesbians or someone was using her name
and pretends to be her? :roll: dochi..?

update soon!

PS: also update ur other fics, they're great! :thumbsup