JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Crazy Kanzen na Otona

Author Topic: It Started With A Bet - Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15 (MaYuki fanfic)  (Read 65399 times)

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 8 10/06/14
« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2014, 04:55:40 PM »
Mayu so cute >3<
Yukirin don't break mayu up TT^TT. If you do that you will hurt yourself too.
Just naked i will set the camera. >\\< /Just kidding :-P

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2014, 05:16:56 PM »
^ but if she's not doing it the story will not continued and finish right there lol

Im just demanded konoe chan too speed up wringting it until its really end

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »
Mayu really is a good girl !!! Yuki will hurt her how sad T.T Yuki why you don't lose this bet then i can have your naked photo ! Just kidding ! Honestly, I want yuki break this bet you know !! Konoe-san again thanks you so much for updating ! Sorry for my english ! And please come back asap !!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 06:19:26 PM by giotuyet »
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2014, 04:08:46 AM »
ISN'T IT THE TIME ALREADY?

TO WROTE THIS AGAIN KONO CHAN?

NAH IT'S OKAY

BUT HEY WHERE ARE YOU???

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2014, 11:39:43 AM »
please continue your story

お願いします。。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2014, 04:25:56 PM »
Hey geki, I see you're back nagging Mayuki & Wmatsui writers again lol. :lol: Don't take it the wrong way, I do get some benefits from you nagging others. :twothumbs

Sorry to say this but I'm back to school and that I spent the sem break on anime.. :on ksweat: But at least I had a longer vacant time than the last two semesters. (The chairman really sucks in making our sched. :thumbdown: It was really tiring.) I can probably write a bit in those days.

Well, it's time for me to hide. Hehe :mon hobo:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2014, 04:35:42 PM »
Sorry to butt in for a liitle

But Konoe...  :)

Come back and upgrade your fanfic  :P

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2014, 10:31:50 AM »
Kono chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Offline AnimeXrosOver48

• Slowly returning to read Fics =D
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2014, 02:27:21 PM »
Please Konoe-san update the fic pleeeeaaassseeeeee...!!!! :cry:

What will happen to Mayu  :cry:  I want to know how will be Mayu in player  XD
ps: Im new here  :)
Nice to meet you all  XD
Mayuki and Kojiyuu shipper <3 Starting to like WMatsui,Natsumado and Sayamilky

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2015, 12:37:40 PM »
I just put this on the first page so i could easily read it again lol

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2015, 04:35:40 PM »
Ah. I wonder what would Yuki do.. But she did break things off with Mayu rite? Damn the feels.. :pleeease: :pleeease:
Hoping that they will get a happy ending. *fingerscrossed
Please update soon.  :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2015, 12:52:57 PM »
Chapter 8 Part 2

Yuki's POV

“Thank you for your purchase.” I said with a smile as I passed a paper bag to the customer.

“Thank you.” The guy happily took the paper bag from my grasp. He ordered a personalized cake for his girlfriend. He must be thrilled to give it to her.

Speaking of girlfriend. Ah! What should I do? Only two days more until the bet's deadline and I haven't broken up with Mayu in front of people. Here I am slacking off and enjoying my time with her.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone rang and I answered it. “Hey Yuki~ It's Mocchi.” I paled a little hearing the happy voice of the caller.

“W-what's up?”

“There's a party at my boyfriend's house in two days and of course you're invited~” Mocchi said cheerfully.

“Great.” I answered half-heartedly. I'm in a mood for a party at all.

“Bring the nerd with you. I suggest you end the bet on that party. The guest needs entertainment.” I unconsciously clenched my hand. “Can I expect that Yukirin~? I don't want your naked photo being spread around the school but a bet is a bet.” Mocchi with a serious voice somewhat threatening me.

“I was thinking of doing it today but dumping her in a party sounds more fun.” I spontaneously lied and held my phone tighter.

“Ooh. Sorry to delay it for a bit. Party is on this Friday 7pm. Can't wait for you to dump the nerd. Bye Yuki~”

“B-bye.” I responded weakly. “What should I do?” I said to myself. I bowed my head feeling so lost. Should I let her go or not? Can I sacrifice myself for her?

“Yuki?” Mayu called out my name and found her beside me with new batches of cupcakes. “Are you alright?”

“I-I'm fine.” I answered but Mayu doesn't seem to be convinced as she stares at me. “I'm a little tired.”

“I'll ask Kojiharu-san to let you go. It's already late too.” Mayu said as she placed the cupcakes in their respective places.

Mayu convinced Kojiharu to let me off early today together with Mayu. Instead of me walking her home it was the opposite. We were going to my house first. Our walk was quiet after I talked about the part. Mayu was hesitant to go. I'm feeling relief that she doesn’t want to but that would leave me in a dangerous position. Mayu held my hand firmly making me feel guilty of my motives to be with her. If she knew for sure she will hate me forever.

“We're here.” Mayu said and faced me. “See you tomorrow.” Mayu gave me a short kiss before letting go of my hand.

“See you tomorrow.” I responded back. She smiled and turned away from me to go. I watched her back getting far and far. Somehow images from my recent nightmare flashed in my head. Me running towards Mayu but no matter how much I ran she is still far. Mayu became unreachable. I don't want that!

Before I know it I dash towards her and hugged her from her back. “Don't leave.” I ended up saying in a whisper.

“Yuki?”

“Don't leave me.” I said again clearer and hugged her tighter. “Don't leave me alone.”

“!?” Mayu gently break away from my hug. “Don't cry. I won't leave you.”

I’m crying? Since when did I?

Mayu slowly wipe the tears off my face. Her kind eyes made me fall deeper for her. “Your parents are not around?” I nodded in response.

“I can sleepover if you don't mind.” Mayu said caressing my cheek as I let myself lull into her touch.

“Please. Please stay with me tonight.”

Mayu kept her words and slept over. I watched her sleeping face under the moonlight. Her big ugly glasses were out of the way. Her beautiful face was exposed to me fully. If only she'll wear contacts and change her hairstyle then everyone will not call her a nerd. But it only means her beauty is not only for me. This kind of Mayu is better. I'll rather be selfish and keep her to myself.

I can't resist it anymore. I need to kiss her.

I relented myself and kissed the clueless Mayu in her sleep. But one was not enough. I dive in again to steal more and each time I go in my kiss last longer than the previous.

Finally feeling the assault, Mayu woke up and surprised to see me on top of her. “Yuki?”

“Mayu, I love you.” I said before I kissed her again and it felt better because she was responding. It was a slow but needy kiss. We broke it after a while. “I love you too Yuki.” Mayu said after the kiss. I felt so happy but I want to be happier. Tonight, just tonight. I want to indulge myself fully to Mayu before I...

“Mayu can I? I promise I'll be gentle.” I asked her. She was shocked and looked uneasy. “N-never mind. Forget what I said.” I backed out. I'm not going to force myself on her if she's not ready.

I was about to get off her but she pulled me down to a kiss, an aggressive kiss. It took longer and when we separate her eyes were determined. “Take me Yuki.” I didn't think anymore and let my body move on its own. I kissed her again at the same time removing clothes that are in the way.

End of Yuki's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mayu's POV

It's nice to wake up seeing the person you love first thing in the morning. I smiled seeing Yuki's peaceful sleeping face. She had this troubled face the whole yesterday. She even cried when I left her in front of her house.

What is troubling you Yuki?

I caressed her face feeling the smoothness of her skin. I discovered last night every single bit of Yuki's body. Although it was very embarrassing to remember what happened last night I'm glad it happened. I got to be more connected with Yuki.

I was afraid at first when she asked me to do it. What happened to me at my last part time job still traumatized me but I saw Yuki's sad lonely eyes. I don't want to add more to it so I agreed. I must conquer the fear I had and replace it with Yuki's love.

“Mayu? How long have you been awake?” Yuki woke up.

“Just now. Ah, g-good morning.” I greeted awkwardly as I saw Yuki rose up and didn't bother to cover her chest. Of course I averted my eyes from her gifted chest after a few seconds. She stretched her arms and yawn like nothing happened. “Morning Mayu.”

Yuki got off from the bed completely exposing her naked figure and one by one picked up the clothes on the floor. “You can take a bath first Mayu and I'll lend you my uniform. Yours is awfully wrinkled.”

“O-okay.” I answered looking anywhere but her. It’s her fault why it’s wrinkled..

“Hm? Why aren't you looking at me?”

“W-what? I don't know what you're talking about.” I'm feeling nervous. She's smirking at me.

“Don't tell me you're embarrassed.” Yuki sat on the bed and still didn't bother to cover herself.

“.......”

“You're so cute.” Yuki hugged me in her nakedness and kissed my cheek. Of course I was immobilized by the physical contact. “I'll prepare something while you take a bath.” Yuki smiled and went to her closet and finally wore her underwear.

But is she cooking breakfast? Her chocolates were awful that I got sick so.. I wonder if I can still survive it.

“I won't make anything handmade.”

“Eh?”

“I just want to erase your fear for today's breakfast.” Yuki winked at me before going out from her room.

“How did she know?”

Yuki seriously didn't cook. We had cereals and milk for breakfast. After eating I washed the dishes while she took a bath. When everything was done we went out to go to school. But while Yuki was locking the entrance door her parents arrived.

“Yuki.” A woman in her 30's came with a man.

“Mom.. Dad.. Good morning.” Yuki greeted. The smile she had a while ago was completely gone and emptiness filled her eyes.

“Your friend?” Her father asked.

“No. She's my girlfriend.” Yuki said shocking her parents including me.

“!!!!???”

“W-what!?”

“You little kid. What are you doing having that kind of relationship with a girl!?” Her mother reprimanded but Yuki was brave and responded coolly.

“What's so good about dating guys when they keep on opposing you and won't try to understand you.” Yuki's mother froze but it obviously angered her father. “I love Mayu. At least I feel loved unlike you two.”

“But I'm actually surprised that both of you acknowledged my presence. Since when did the two of you cared about your only daughter and not fussing over your business?” Her parents were speechless and Yuki got ticked off with their silence.

“Let's go Mayu or else we will be late for school.” Yuki grabbed my hand and dragged me out from her place.

Yuki wasn't ashamed to be with me. She stood up from her parents and boldly declared that she loves me. Maybe I should trust her more and go to the party that she said. She wanted to introduce me to her friends. Even if they don't approve of me for her Yuki will always be at my side, right? She had always protected and helped me. I should repay her and go to the party for her.

I will not shame you Yuki.

TBC

Oh man. My update pace keeps on getting slower. I'm sorry. And I'll be busier from now on too. :fainted:

I gotta thank olive29 again for the suggestion. Thank you! hehehe :ding:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:58:09 PM by Konoe »

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2015, 01:00:42 PM »
OMG!!! an update!!!

you don't know how happy i am right now author-san :D

Thanks for the update!!

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2015, 01:02:00 PM »
 :on bleed:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2015, 01:21:59 PM »
 OMG thank u so much  :heart:
 :wub:  that Mayuki  :wub:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2015, 01:39:38 PM »
Finally !! An Update !!  XD *you make me wait too long...konoe-san  :cry: but i'm glad that finally you could make this one...  :wub:

Mayuki saikoo !!!!  XD *But how sad that yuki just took the sweetness from mayu.. and after that.. over  :cry:

Next chapt, please !! cant waaaait !!  XD

*hey..  :P for the smut.. why you cut it..  :roll:*

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2015, 02:29:55 PM »
Finally..
They become one ><
Yuki please i beg you don't dump mayu in that party forget about mocchi T_T
Thanks for update author san

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2015, 06:18:36 PM »
Welcome back konoe-san ! I'm so happy when you come back ! Thank you so much for updating !!! I think mayu will be so beautiful in the party but then yuki will dump her T.T wait for next update please come back ASAP !
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2015, 08:41:22 PM »
Welcome back, Konoe! o.o
Oh god, even though I'm dying of curiosity to see how this part ends (I almost forgot that this is the past and we still have a present time to return to), the closer we get to the end of this bet, the more dread I feel in my gut...
If Yuki betrays Mayu, it's going to be beyond traumatizing!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2015, 06:20:30 AM »
Yuki you were weird,
You can said all that thing to your parent about mayu,but heck! You plan to ditch mayu?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Crazy Kanzen na Otona