JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sexy Love

Author Topic: Second Identity - Visual Prince [Chapter 3] FINALLY UPDATED!!! 8/10  (Read 19141 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
I just suddenly want to write this....  XD I was influenced a bit by a Chinese novel I read a long time ago so I decided to write this.. :bingo: But as the story progress there will be a lot of my original and start to stray from the novel  8) If it's not good then I won't continue..  :badluck: BTW can anyone help me think of Takamina's male character appearance? Like the color of hair and eye..? I haven't decide it yet  :err: And excuse me of my grammar  :P

Second Identity - Visual Prince

Chapter 1 – The Start of Everything

In 20xx, there is a rapid success in game technology, nowadays people wear visual eyeglass to play games and it would bring them into the 2 dimension world or the game world.

Sun has risen it is now 6:00 a.m. in the morning, alarm starts ringing and woke up a short girl from her slumber. After yawning and stretching her body she opened the television to check on the newest news with her toothbrush in her mouth.

January 15, 20xx
Announcement: In March 1, 20xx a newest MMORPG game called Second Identity will be released into the game market. Second Identity allow 99% of reality, you can hear the birds chirp, the wind blowing and even feeling hungry in the game!!! It’s the first game that has allowed the player to feel 99% of reality!!! It has even beaten the most popular game, Matrix, which has only 80% of reality. And…. Blah…. Blah….

“Hmm.. it seems interesting.. Maybe I should get myself one of this..” thought the girl who was brushing her teeth.

This girl who was brushing her teeth is Takahashi Minami, 17 years old, a student in AKB High school (It’s a co-ed) second year, height 148.5cm and a game lover. She has tried a lot of games including Matrix of course and now she has her interest in Second Identity but she would have to wait its release which is almost 2 months from now.

After changing into her uniform, ate her breakfast and say good bye to her parents she then take her leave to school.

“Yo! Takamina ohayou!!!” shouted a young man.

Takahashi Minami a.k.a. Takamina turns back and see her best friend, Suzuki Ren, running towards her.

“Ohayou Ren” answered Takamina

“Hey, hey Takamina have you watch the news today? About the Second Identity” asked Ren excitedly.

“Yea I have and it sounds so interesting” replied Takamina

“I know right!!! I can’t wait for it to be released”

“Hmphf..” smirked Takamina

“What?!”

“Nah.. Just thinking do you want to have a bet in who will level up faster?” asked Takamina

“You’re on it!”

“Okay and I’ll beat you again for sure like in Matrix”

“What?! That's because you’re a girl and so many people is willing to help you!!! And you’re a magician so you just to hide behind the team and get exp. and money!!!” shouted Ren

Takamina feels her blood boiling now because of Ren’s comment but she can’t deny it since it’s the truth.. But she had to defend herself so she said “I didn’t beg for those people to help me and if they want to help, why not?”

“You could refuse the help!!!”

“It would be like a fool to not receive the help offered right??!! It would be a waste!!”

“See! Even if we bet you will still get all the help from all those people again because you’re a girl and you don’t even have to work hard to level up!!!”

“……….”

Ren just smirked at Takamina

Plop* Takamina swore she could hear her vein popping “Fine! I would reject all offers given and I would choose to be a warrior instead of a magician!!!” shouted Takamina as she stomps inside the classroom.

“….”

Hmph! I’ll show that Ren that without anyone’s help I’ll still beat him!!!

March 1, 20xx

Takamina ran all the way to the game shop that sells Second Identity early in the morning and end up late to school.

“Ha.. ha…” Takamina was trying to catch her breath when Ren approaches her.

“Hey.. why are you late today??”

Takamina smirked and take out the CD of Second Identity and show it to Ren. Ren was agape when he sees what Takamina has showed him.

“Its… its…. It's the Second Identity!!!” shouted Ren

“Yup it is, I bought it this morning and ran all the way here to tell you this I’LL REJECT ALL THE HELP OFFERED, I’LL CHOOSE TO BE A WARRIOR AND TO PREVENT ANY HELP I’LL CHOOSE TO BE A MALE IN THE GAME!!!” then Takamina grabs her bag and added “Btw, I’LL SKIP SCHOOL FOR TODAY!! Jyaa nee”

Ren was dumbfounded and as he snapped out from his trance he wanted to tell Takamina that Second Identity doesn’t allow people to choose their gender because they want it to remain as real as possible so player could only use their real gender but Takamina was already nowhere to be seen…. Ren doesn’t really mind Takamina starting a head of him in the game because he knew that even if she has the CD she can’t start the game unless it is 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon.

Takamina has finally reached home… She immediately went inside her room and inserts the CD inside her computer. After the loading she hurriedly put on the visual glass hoping to start the game ASAP but all that she can see is black screen… then the word “SERVER STILL UNDER MAINTAINANCE PLEASE TRY AGAIN AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE AFTERNOON THANK YOU” appear on the screen.

Takamina let out a deep sigh* “So… I skip school for nothing today…..” Takamina decided to sleep until 5:00 p.m.

Few hours later……..

Takamina was woken up from her sleep and look at the clock beside her which says 4:55 p.m. Takamina then hurry and put on her visual glass waiting for the game and after waiting for 5 minutes she was able to access the game now.

“Welcome to Second Identity” a female figure said. “Please create your character, but before creating I would like to warn you that once you created a character you won’t be able to change its appearance or anything because we would want to keep the game as real as possible so player can’t change their appearance”

“Ah…” answered Takamina

“So please choose the race you want” says the female figure as a few model appear in front of Takamina showing Human, Elf, Fairy, Beast, Spirit and etc.

“Wait.. before choosing race I want to choose to be a male in the game”

“Huh?”

“I said I want to be a male in the game”

“Sorry but choosing your gender is actually not allowed since we want to keep the game as real as possible but since you’re the first player ever to log into the Second Identity I would ask the higher-up first” then she disappeared.

Takamina was shocked.. she thought she was talking to a NPC but it was actually a GM.

Few minutes later…….

The female GM appear again and said “The higher-up has allow your request to be a male since you’re the first player to log in and we have decided that one person choosing their opposite gender won’t affect the reality of the game much”

Then the model which used to be female human, elf and etc. turns to become male human, elf, fairy, beast, spirit, etc.

“So what race would you choose and what appearance would you want?” asked the GM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 08:28:05 AM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

Re: Second Identity - Visual Prince
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 05:46:54 AM »
Cool!!!  :on GJ:  interesting... please continue...  :kneelbow:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 07:09:15 AM »
It's interesting!!!!!!!!!!  :heart:
 :lol: Love it~ XD

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 08:30:13 AM »
Interesting! Continue please!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »
Interesting !!!!
I want more !!  :vv:

Update soon  :luvuluvu:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 01:55:54 AM »
This reminds me of a chinese manga called 1/2 Prince :dunno: :dunno:
But it seems really interesting :hehehe:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 04:33:56 PM »
The plot is very very interesting! Please continue :pig sleep:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 06:15:45 PM »
It sounds nice for her appearance why not Kai ^^

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:23:57 PM »
I agree with RJay.   :bingo:But it totally different.  Hope you give Taka a new look.  :hee:

Please update whenever you can.  :whistle: :tama-bye:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 06:48:08 AM »
Thanks minna for Reading  :bow:
I'm still not sure what appearance I want for Takamina... :?

@Flean  XD I will  :) Thanks for liking it
@skytsuna Thanks for liking it :)
@karomuwi  ;) I'll update as soon as I can
@chibi-nyao-chan I'll try :P
@RJay Yea, I read the novel of 1/2 Prince in Chinese and it was great, I love the ending too :lol: It's funny XD
@Megumi Thanks for reading, I'll continue ;)
@kahem Yea, Kai's appearance can be good but I wanna see what possible appearance I want XD Since it's in the game world a lot of appearance is possible like Anime :P
@Sok Yea, new appearance seems good but I still have trouble in choosing it XD

So I'm still thinking about the appearance 8) Hopefully I can update soon ;)
I have a bit problem in choosing the color of Takamina's hair and eyes.. I wonder if I want it black, white or blonde for the hair or purple, red, etc. for the eyes...

I hope the voting will help me decide XD
Thanks again :thumbsup I'll do my best and update soon~ :)

..... After making the poll I realize that... I haven't think of other people's appearance yet!!! :OMG:
Waa!!!!  :on study: I'll do my best  so that I can update soon :mon study:

Thank you  :kneelbow:

Offline Ryo Hiroshi

• Mariko-holic
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mariko-sama <3 <3 <3
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 07:40:42 AM »
just go with Minami-kun from Ikemen Gakuen  :luvluv1:

Flean

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 11:41:57 AM »
just go with Minami-kun from Ikemen Gakuen  :luvluv1:

Totally agree!!!  :on GJ: just go with Minami-kun!!! so kakkoi!!! :mon lovelaff:  and her eyes are black too... double black.. just like in Kyo Kara Maoh!!  :mon fyeah:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 12:31:15 PM »
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

or takamina could be like this tooo

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 05:38:24 PM »
 :kneelbow: Minna Thank you so much for voting... But I think I'll go with the Takaboy like the AKBingo! Ikemen Gakuen
 :) I like Kyo Kara Maoh XD Yea.. Double Black is for Maoh!!! :peace:
I really do agree that Takamina looks really good when she Danso in the Ikemen Gakuen episodes :drool: :inlove:
And I think I delayed the next chapter a bit too long :nervous So here it is now... Although I haven't proofread it yet..
So please bear with any mistakes and my English :nervous I might edit it if I found a mistake when I read it later.. :P
@Ryo Hiroshi & Flean & sorakamiya Thank you for commenting and suggesting :) Makes me remember how kakkoi Takamina is :wub:

Second Identity - Visual Prince

Chapter 2 – The Birth of the Visual Prince

“I would like short, black, shaggy hair and black eyes while I want my body to be a little bit taller and well-built and proportioned. And for the race… Hm… I think I want to be an angel.” It would be cool to have wings and fly in the air..

"... Are you sure??"

"Yes, I am"

"... I mean are you sure you only want to be a 'little' bit taller??? Not a lot more taller??"

"..." Takamina was not happy about what the GM said but she has to agree with her.. "Well... then a lot more taller" answered Takamina.

“Okay, and about the race you chose I would like to warn you first that it will be hard to learn the skill ‘fly’ in the game to prevent too much player from flying around.”

“No, problem!” smiled Takamina confidently “If it’s too easy then there won’t be any challenge” added Takamina.

“Alright if that is what you wish and there are many color for the wings like White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, Gray, Purple, etc. But player won’t be able to choose their color…”

“EH?!!!”

“It will be chosen by the a lottery, you will know what color you get when you log in the game”

What?! I won’t be able to choose the color??... sigh* Hope I’m lucky enough to get a nice color…

“So now what name you would want to use for your character?” asked the GM

“Hm….” Suddenly Takamina remembers something her parents told her before…

Flashback….

Takamina was asked to clean the ware house by her mother.

“Sigh* Why do I have to clean this?” Takamina complained as she start dusting off dust from the boxes and things inside the ware house, then something caught her attention; it was a shiny, gold-colored metallic box.

Takamina was curious so she opened the box and found a notebook that says “Possible names for our child”. Takamina then flipped open the book what she see was Kazuhiro, Takeishi, Ichirou and etc. “Isn’t this all boys name???” Takamina asked herself until she flipped until the last page and there was a big red circle drawn around a name ‘Kai’. Takamina wanted to know what this book is about so she brought the book with her and went to ask her mom.

“Mom, what is this book?” asked Takamina

“Ah… that was the names your father thought of for you when you were not yet born” answered her mom.

“But… isn’t this all ‘Boys’ name?”

“Well… your father always wanted a boy and since you were really active when you were in my tummy your father concluded that you’re a boy and didn’t even bother to ask the doctor your gender and that’s why it was all boys’ name inside that notebook”

“Oh… and what is this red circle drawn around ‘Kai’?”

“Ah, it was the final name your father has decided for his ‘son’ and when you were born he didn’t even realize that you were a girl and almost register your name as Takahashi Kai but luckily the doctor saw the paper and told your father that it was a baby girl and not a baby boy. After hearing this your father was so shocked that he run back to me and check, and when he confirms that you’re really a girl he fainted and was on bed for 3 whole months because of the shock LOL” answered Taka mom amusingly.

Hearing this it was now Takamina’s turn to become shock… She never knew it… She is really grateful towards the doctor for noticing it if not she will be Takahashi Kai and not Takahashi Minami now… and with her boyish character people might think that she is a gay…

Flashback Ends….

“I would like the name ‘Kai’” Takamina answered the GM

“Okay, let me register your name to the game system… Beep* Okay, your name is registered. I’ll give you simple explanations about the game then you can start playing” replied the GM

“First of all there are 3 big kingdoms in the game; the Snow Kingdom, Yukice, the Desert Kingdom, Sabou, and the Tropical Kingdom, Sutai. Players can choose one of the kingdom as their starting point, which will also be their rebirth point meaning when they died they will be teleported there. Also when a player died each time a level is decreased meaning if he/she is level 15 but then died when he/she is revived he/she will start from level 14.”

“If I am level 1 and I die what level will I be?” asked Takamina

“You will still remain level 1 since level 1 is the lowest level in the game” replied the GM as she continue her explanation of the game “ Player will be able to form teams and guild with other players, have pet and even get married.”

“Married???!!!”

“Yes, as long as both players are willing to be married to one another they can go to the church and get married.” Then the GM continued “BTW, stats point are given to the players randomly but what is given depends on your class too and although Second Identity provide 99% reality the pain the player received from getting injured or dying is only 40%, if not then the player could die which is not what we want.”

40%... It still hurts a lot… Takamina thought to herself.

“One more unique feature of Second Identity is that players make their own skills but only according to their abilities, for example if your STR is 1 you could not make a skill that will deal with a lot of physical damage, the skills made should be reasonable and only every 5 levels the player will be able to gain a skill slot. Skill slot is the space available for making new skills, if the player’s skill slot is full then the player may not learn new skills unless they choose to forget a skill.”

“Wow! That’s cool!!! I’ve never heard that before” shouted Takamina

“Yes… as I have explained it is one of the features only available in Second Identity”

“But what if I want to know my stats and so on..?” asked Takamina

“In that case, you just have to say the word ‘Stats’ then your stats will appear in front of you, say ‘Skills’ then your skill slots will be shown, ‘Friends’ friend list will appear, to whisper/p.m. other player you just have to say ‘P.M. XXX’ and when the other player accept you could start talking to him/her only, ‘Log Out’ for logging out and that’s all of the basic knowledge of the game so now please choose the kingdom you wish to start your journey and I would teleport you there then you could start your journey”

“Hm… Let’s go with the Tropical Kingdom, Sutai.” answered Takamina

“Hai… In 10 seconds you will be transferred randomly either to the Village of New, Village of Shin or Village of Ruins, these 3 villages is where all new players will begin their journeys.” GM replied and bows “Please enjoy your time here, at the Second Identity.”

Then in 10 seconds Takamina was teleported to the Village of New.

“Arg…” as Takamina slowly open her eyes and find that she is now in a village.

System: Player Kai has logged into Second Identity

“Wow… everything… is so… real…” Takamina said to herself in awe.

Then she realizes that she is a he now and there is a pair of black wings growing out of her back. (Since Takamina is logged in the game now, I’ll refer her as Kai.)

“Wow… Wings!!! So cool!!!! Lucky!!! It’s BLACK!!! I wonder if I can fly with it” then Kai tried to jump and fly but he just landed back to the ground.

“Aw.. why can’t I fly?.. Ah…” then Takamina remembers that the GM said it would be hard to learn to ‘fly’ which means that she will have to learn how to fly first… Maybe I should ask someone about where can I learn how to fly… then Kai looks around only to see farmers farming and some villagers.

Since Kai is the first player there is no other player yet, there is only NPCs; like the farmers and villagers Kai saw. Kai feels excited and hurriedly check the backpack that was hung on his back when he was teleported here and he assumes it to be the newbie’s bag.

“Let’s see what I’ve got” Kai says as he opens the bag.

Inside the bag it contains a newbie’s clothes, newbie’s shoe, newbie’s glove and a short dagger.

Kai was disappointed at the item he got sigh* Well… Can’t expect to get good items from the start… Then Kai hurriedly changed into the new clothing he got and play around with his dagger.

Maybe I should check my stats… “Stats!” Then suddenly a screen appeared in front of Kai:

Player Name: Kai
Level: 1
Race: Angel
Class: None

Stats
STR: 2
INT: 1
WIS: 2
CON: 3
AGI: 5

Now… what should I do?? Kai asked himself as he starts walking out of the village aimlessly.

Then he spotted some jelly-like monsters which is usually refers to as ‘Slime’, Kai was so excited to see his first target then he dash towards the slime and stab it a few times with his dagger until the slime turn into a light and fly away.

System: Player Kai has killed a slime and has gained 20 Exp.

Hearing this Kai was awed Wow… this game is just amazing… Then he continue walking and look for his next target.

Kai spotted another slime and he dash towards it but this time the slime managed to dodge Kai’s dagger and bite Kai’s hand.

“Ouch.. it hurts a bit..” Kai became a bit furious as he stabs and kills a few more slimes and one of the slimes leave an apple before turning into a light and fly away, Kai went to pick the apple and smell it then bite it “Wow.. delicious”

System: Player Kai has killed a slime and has gained 20 Exp.
Player Kai has killed a slime and has gained 20 Exp.
Player Kai has level up.
Player Kai has restored 10 hp from eating Sweet Apple.

After hearing the announcement Kai was so excited as he as level up 1 level. “Stats”

Player Name: Kai
Level: 2
Race: Angel
Class: None

Stats
STR: 2+1
INT: 1
WIS: 2
CON: 3+1
AGI: 5+1

“Yes! Just what I need, now let’s continue and level up!!!” Kai shouted excitedly to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading  :kneelbow:
Hope I can update soon..  :mon study: But I'm getting a bit lazy recently :nervous
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:16:02 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »
WOH!!! Kai!! Triple black FTW!!!  :mon thumb:  They even can get married in the game??  :mon misch: Awesome!!!

please update soon!!!  :mon blowhorn:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 06:46:36 PM »
Hahahahah LOL!!! Her father's reaction was epic!!!

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »
I can imagine Takamina's father's reaction
LOL!

please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 11:18:34 PM »
Woow. Her father's reaction was funny. Can't wait for your next update.   XD

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 06:23:52 AM »
Wow why didn't i comment this before?  :huhuh

i'm really dumb sometimes!  :grin:

wow i would love a game like that!  :cathappy:

poor man specting a boy..THANKS DOCTOR!  :rofl:

nice fic!  :D  :thumbsup

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 09:42:06 AM »
Oh! :w00t: Update???!!!!

Wow! I really want to try something like that XD
Too bad there is no game like that now.. :smhid Need to wait for idk how many years...

Takamina's dad is really funny :lol:

Thank you for the Update ;)
Please Update Soon :thumbsup :bow:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Sexy Love