JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sgt. - Apollo Program

Author Topic: Invisible(Chapter 7 10/14)  (Read 4535 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Invisible(Chapter 7 10/14)
« on: July 09, 2009, 06:12:50 AM »
Prologue

The figure stood out above the freeway after minutes of walking. It was all alone in the dead of night as the traffic flashed by.

It was crying for the past few minutes, wishing that it never came to this. However, "it" knew that it was the only thing left to do...

The person saw the city far away from its tear-stained face and knew that the time had come.

As the cars continued to flash by, "it" got up on one of the ledges. It looked around and saw that nobody was around. Besides, by the time anybody saw what would happen, "it" would be gone.

To the world, the person was invisible.

Nobody wanted the person, nobody ever liked "it" anyway. To the world, all that person was to them was just air.

All the years of suffering and pain would all about to be ended in just a few seconds.

The person began to cry again, but had a small smile on his face. He knew this deed was actually the easy part.

The person started to make its free-fall, hoping to meet the pavement below.

The wind began to pick up more, the person's arms began to sway.

"It" was not about to be pulled back in by the world to make it suffer not another moment.

Unfortunately, that situation happened again.

"STOP!"

Chapter 1: Linlin

10 days ago...

She was one of the two Chinese members of the group Morning Musume. She was preparing, along with her fellow band members for their newest concert in the U.S. As she was walking to the bands' hotel, she couldn't help but notice someone with their head down. It gave her a hint of sadness inside her, wishing that she would be a regular person for a few minutes. She saw the person head toward the same hotel as they were.

"Linlin?" Junjun asked. She was the other Chinese member of the band. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You can tell me. What is it?"

"Did you see that person?"

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind."

Junjun looked at her friend, but said nothing. The two rejoined the group as they went inside the hotel to get checked in. Nobody said a word as they went to their rooms. They needed to unpack and head toward the concert venue to rehearse for their concert. After their initial concert in L.A., Tsunku knew that another concert in the States was necessary. Junjun began to unpack her belongings before sitting on her bed. She knew something wasn't right, especially since seeing that person minutes earlier.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Junjun asked.

"I don't know," Linlin answered.

"What did the person look like?"

"I didn't see who is was. All I saw was their head down."

"I wish I could have seen that person."

"I wish I could ask what was wrong with the person. I saw the person head inside the hotel."

"Maybe we might see the person again."

"I hope so."

The two finished unpacking before leaving their room. They still had a few minutes before they had to meet up in the lobby. Suddenly, Linlin saw that person again, leaving its room. She didn't get much of a glimpse of the person as it was walking away. "Go to that person," Junjun replied.

"You sure?" Linlin asked.

"I'll cover you. Just don't get caught."

Linlin began to run the person down as it was about to push the button to go downstairs. "Wait!" she cried.

The person didn't reply. She held the button before she finally got a glimpse of the person's face. "You're the person I saw," she said.

"Huh?" the person asked.

"Are you...OK?"

"You..speak English?"

"Of course. I've been practicing."

"But..."

"I know it's not much, but some of my friends can't speak it well."

"I'm sorry. I'm not much feel like talking right now."

"Please? I want...to help you."

"Why?"

"Please?"

"I don't know."

"Please let me...help you."

"Why?"

"Will you...let me...help you?"

"If you listen to me."

"I..will listen...to you."

"Okay?"

"What's...your name?"

"Linlin?" Junjun asked. "Ai-chan says we have to go."

Unfortunately, the person could not hear what the girls had to say because it was in a different language. It was about to push the button to leave before Linlin stopped the person again. "I want...to meet you again tonight," she said. "We have..the same floor. I know...which room..you are in."

"I'm going to be busy," the person said.

"Please?"

"She won't stop...," Junjun told the person. "She will...keep talking."

"Fine."

"Good!" Linlin smiled. "We'll...meet tonight. I promise."

"We...have to go," Junjun said.

The person saw the two leave on one elevator as it went to another elevator. It stopped the elevator and went up, before going down to the lobby. After the person went down to the lobby, it did not see the two girls again. It knew that it would not see the girls ever again. It decided to step out on the town for a few hours to clear its head. Maybe the person would see the girls again, but it doubted it completely.

Meanwhile, the two Chinese Musume knew they had to see the person again. Even knew it was against the rules, they knew that the person needed help.

They only had a few days to figure out the person's core problem.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 04:31:32 AM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
Re: Invisible
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 09:45:30 AM »
who is that person??
i want to know!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
Linlin's got such a big heart. :oops:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 07:15:53 AM »
Very mysterious  :?. Wonder who and what happened

Nice to see Linlin & Junjun as the main character here  :)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:28:02 PM »
Chapter 2: Kamei Eri

Eri yawned and stretched out her arms for what seemed to be the umpteenth time. She was wallking with her fellow Rokkie and bandmate/friend Sayumi. She had finished unpacking in her room just a few minutes earlier. For someone who had been asleep ever since the plane flight from Japan, she had an enormous amount of energy. She saw Junjun and Linlin walk up to the duo as they were about to head toward the elevators.

"Ready to go?" Junjun asked.

"I'm ready!" Eri smiled.

"You just woke up a few minutes ago," Sayu replied. "I had to finish unpacking your belongings."

"I was asleep?" Eri seemed puzzled.

"That's our turtle," Linlin smiled.

The four laughed as they went inside the elevators. They met the rest of the band in the lobby as they took a shuttle toward the arena. Along the way, Eri couldn't help but notice that Linlin was feeling sad. Clearly, there was something wrong with what was going on. She needed to talk to Linlin, even if it may be just jitters before the concert. She decided to wait until they were alone before she could make her move.

The shuttle arrived at the arena as the girls got off the bus. Even though this was the second city that they have performed in the U.S., they still treated it like the first city they ever performed in the States. As they got out, the girls started talking about what they wanted to do during their time in the city. Eri decided it was the perfect chance to try to talk to Linlin. Before she could get close to her, she was locked by her other Rokkie member, Reina.

"Looks like you finally woke up," she smirked.

"Yep, I'm ready to go!" Eri smiled.

"I bet you are."

"I gotta find Linlin."

"Why?"

"I need to talk to her."

"Leave her alone. She's talking to Junjun right now."

"It's important."

"Don't worry about it."

Eri couldn't let it slide. She went over to the Chinese Musume and tried to talk to them, trying to figure out what was going on. Hopefully, she can get a chance to figure out what was going on. "You okay?" she asked Linlin.

"We're fine," Linlin replied.

"Can you keep a secret?" Junjun asked Eri.

"Sure," Eri replied.

"Just don't tell anyone right now, OK?"

"Is it bad?"

"No," Linlin answered. "We met someone."

"A fan?"

"No, someone who felt horrible."

"What happened?"

"I couldn't find out. I want to see that person tonight."

"Don't you know it's against the rules?"

"Linlin won't let it go," Junjun replied. "She has to see that person tonight."

"See who tonight?" someone asked.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 10:53:07 PM »
Oops. So much for keeping it a secret.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 01:28:51 AM »
Eri  :lol:

"See who tonight?" someone asked.
Oh oh  :(

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 12:19:10 PM »
Chapter 3: Niigaki Risa

"Oh, hi Gaki-san!" Eri smiled.

"Eri?" Risa asked. "What were you talking about?"

"Oh, it's nothing, really."

"You can't hide from me. What was it?"

"It was about the concert," Junjun replied.

"It was," Linlin agreed.

Risa gave the three girls a long look, but said nothing. She walked away as the three girls breathed a sigh of relief. The Chinese Musume looked at Eri and shooked thier heads. They should have known that Eri was not a good person to keep secrets from anybody. Now, with Risa being suspicious, it was only a matter of time before Ai-chan wanted to know about the mystery person.

"What do we do?" Linlin asked.

"I don't know," Junjun answered.

Eri began to worry, knowing that Risa wanted to find out what was really going on. Luckily, the girls got inside the arena without any more words spoken about the secret. They went backstage and prepared to get ready for rehearsals. As the girls went into their separate dressing rooms, Risa looked around and saw Eri's room near the backstage entrance. She decided now was the best time to talk to Eri before rehearsals began. She went around the corner and toward the end of the hall before coming to the door. She opened it slowly, seeing Eri's back being turned. She quickly went inside as the door shut behind her.

"Sayu?" Eri asked. "Is that you?"

"Who do you think?" Gaki-san asked.

Eri heard the familiar voice, but hoped that it wasn't the girl she was thinking of. She slowly turned around and saw Risa in front of her, with that mischievous, yet firm smile. "Ahhh!"

"Now, are you going to tell me?" Risa asked.

"I can't," Eri explained, "it's a secret."

"You're lucky Ai-chan's not here."

"I still can't tell."

"Why not? You know you can tell me anything."

"It's...I can't say."

"I won't tell Ai-chan. I promise."

"All right..."

"What is it?"

"Linlin told me she saw someone."

"A guy?"

"How did you know?"

"Just a guess. Proably a wota."

"No, this one was different."

"How so?"

"She didn't tell me."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Eri? Ready to go?"

"Just a second!" Eri gave Risa a look, hoping that she would not say a word to anyone. She nodded in confirmation as they both began to exit the room. However, there suspicions aronse when they saw who was in front of them. It was their leader, Ai Takahashi.

"Gaki-san?" she asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh!" Risa exclaimed. "Just me and Kamei-chan talking. She was a little nervous."

The two girls left the room as Ai-chan began to follow them. She knew something wasn't right either.

How things would change in less than an hour.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 05:44:02 AM »
Considering how well the girls (particularly the GoRokkies since they've been together the longest) know one another, they can probably read one another's expressions like a book, thus making it really hard for them to keep secrets. :yep:

Something tells me this upcoming hour in the story's going to be quite interesting.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 12:58:59 AM »
Chapter 4: Ai Takahashi

Ninety minutes passed by as the girls began finishing up their rehearsals for the concert. Ai-chan was getting herself a drink of water when she saw Linlin pass by. She began to walk toward her before she saw her bandmate's face. It was a look of shock, knowing well that Ai-chan knew her secret without having to ask her about it.

"A-Ai-chan!" Linlin cried.

"It's all right," Ai-chan smiled. "I know everything."

"I'm sorry.."

"You didn't do anything wrong."

"How did you know?"

"I know Gaki-san was lying to me."

"Did she say anything?"

"No..I just know her."

"I can explain..."

"Let's go in my room."

The two girls went inside Ai-chan's room and began to talk about the person that Linlin saw at the hotel. Even though, there was not much to go for in describing the person, Ai-chan knew that she was in a precarious position. Even though they were not allowed to see boys, she knew that she could not let it slide. Since she was the leader of H!P, she knew she had to look for their best interests as well.

"Linlin," she replied, "do you know what would happen if anyone saw you?"

"I'm sorry," Linlin said.

"Well, I know I shouldn't do this..."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. I'm going to help you."

"You are? How?"

"Do you know where he is staying?"

"He's on the same floor as us."

"I hate to wait for him all night."

"Me too. Guess we have to tell the others."

The two girls left the dressing room and met with the other girls to tell them about Linlin's meeting with the person. They agreed to keep it all a secret from everyone, even if it meant getting kicked out of H!P. After the meeting, Ai-chan went over to Gaki-san and gave her fellow Gokkie her patented Fukui stare.

"What's that for?" Gaki-san asked.

"You know why," Ai-chan smirked.

"You should blame Kamei-chan for this."

"You were in her room remember?"

"Let's not get caught for this."

"I hope not either."

Meanwhile, in another part of town, a car had picked up someone from the airport and was taking them to their hotel. The person had important business to discuss with a certain party. However, before the trip was over, that person would have another piesce of business to discuss with someone else.

"We're about ten minutes away," the driver replied.

"Good," the person said. "They won't suspect a thing."

The person smiled as it began to thumb through a magazine. Little would the person know that it would be involed in a much bigger situation in the days to come.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 01:33:59 AM »
Aichan's Fukui glare...:lol:...sounds like it'd be cute. :D

And a mystery person at the airport? It's going to be interesting to see who the person is planning to see, as well as find out what business is going to be discussed. :O

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 04:42:33 AM »
Chapter 5: "Him"

In a restaurant a few blocks from the arena, he went inside to get away from the heat of the day. He had been walking for two hours, trying to find a certain place, but to no avail. He went to the bar and sat down to get something to drink. He felt the breeze coming from the A/C as the bartender got him something to drink. It was non-alcoholic, but he wouldn't have minded it either way.

"You going to that convention?" the bartender asked.

"Huh?" he was startled at the question.

"The convention, some sort of anime convention."

"I don't know."

"I've had a lot of people coming in here, especially late at night."

"I don't know."

Suddenly, a person came at the bar and sat a few seats down from him. He didn't look over at the person, as it looked over at him. "You going to the convention?" the bartender asked the person.

"I'm part of the convention," the person answered.

"Really? What do you do?"

"It's secret."

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Actually, what's this dessert of milk and cookies?"

"Let me get you that." The bartender got the person their order as "he" was about to leave. He passed by the person before he was stopped by its voice. "You going to the convention?" the person asked.

"I don't know." he said.

"Why not?"

"Actually, I'm trying to find this place called Japantown."

"Hmm..I dunno where it is. Sorry I can't help you."

"I know where it is," the bartender answered. "It's on 11th street. Take that road and then go four blocks."

"That's what I did," he said. "I keep getting lost."

"Well, go on 11th street. You'll keep seeing signs that go down to 7th street. Go right and you'll start to see signs to go to Japantown. Follow the signs and you can't miss it."

"Okay, I'll try."

"It's not that hard."

"I hope I don't get lost."

"Don't worry, you won't."

"It's trying to get back to my hotel."

"Just remember this place is on 15th street."

"All right." He began to leave before he heard the person's voice again. "I'll see you soon," the person said.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"Believe me, I never forget anyone."

He sighed as he left. The person began to smile, knowing that it would be right. It paid for the dessert and left the restaurant, knowing it had to get to the arena soon for a meeting.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 05:01:56 AM »
Can't help but wonder if this was the same "mystery person" that was previously mentioned.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 07:20:35 PM »
Chapter 6: Kusumi Koharu

Koharu was already jumping around, getting her excitement level at a fever pitch. Fortunately for the others, she had her own dressing room to dance around. It was only an hour until the group was supposed to take part in an Q&A session for the audience. After that, they were to take part in an autograph session. She began singing one of her solo songs to herself, hoping that she could sing it to the crowd for tomorrow's concert.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door, which stopped her singing. "Who is it?" she asked happily.

"Can you keep it down?" the person asked.

"Sorry Ai-chan."

"Who said this was Ai-chan?"

"Gaki-san?"

"Koharu..." the person cooed. "I thought I taught you better than that."

Koharu opened the door and saw someone very familiar to her. The clothing and personality was different, but the face was too familiar to her. Before she could scream, she was stopped by the person's hand as they both went inside the dressing room.

"I don't believe you're here," Koharu replied.

"Me either," the person said. "They called me around the last minute."

"I gotta tell them you're here.."

"Not yet. I'll tell them soon."

"How did you get here without anybody noticing you?"

"That's a secret too."

"Koharu!" Gaki-san yelled from the other side of the door. "It's time to go."

"Coming!" Koharu smiled. She saw the person hide as she opened the door and went with Gaki-san. A few minutes later, the person opened the door, looked around to see if nobody else was watching, and left the dressing room.

Meanwhile, he finally found the place he was looking for: Japantown.

He looked around and saw that it wasn't the same place like he envisioned it. There was a small restaurant, a couple of bookstores and a convenience store. Not much of a place that was supposed to be real big on Japanese culture. He had walked almost an hour trying to find the place, only to find a regular place just to hang out.

He went inside the bookstore and looked around to see if he could find anything that he could buy. There wasn't much of anything that he could buy as he saw other people went to the register with their items.

"We have a booth at the convention hall," the register person said. "There's probably something there you might like."

He went outside and made the long walk back to the convention hall. He hated to walk all the way back, but he knew he had no other choice. It took him almost forty-five minutes to get back to the convention center. There wasn't time for him to get back to the hotal and get changed. He went straight to the convention center and went into one of the convention hall rooms where he saw someone almost mistakenly familiar to the person at the hall.

The person looked different, but the face was too familiar for him.

"You.." the person whispered. "I knew you would come back."

If the person had its way, it would walk over and hug him. But, all in due time.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Invisible(Chapter 6)
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 03:56:06 AM »
Aaaaaaaaah...so whoever the mystery person is...the MM members will know him/her.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: Invisible(Chapter 7 10/14)
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 05:49:53 AM »
Chapter 7: Hitomi Yoshizawa

"Yossie, we really want to thank you for coming here on such short notice," the person replied. "We apologize for the shortcoming."

"It's too bad I couldn't bring Rika for this," Yossie replied.

"We know you guys are extrememly busy with your group, but we are glad to have you nonetheless."

"So, what are the arrangements?"

"We will have you a couple of autograph sessions during the time you are here. We'll even have you with Morning Musume for a session as well."

"I better go ahead and tell them the news."

Yossie left the meeting room and went near the concert halls. She began to text Koharu about her upcoming visit to the band. She hoped that Koharu not blabbed out about her being here. When she entered the room, she could hear rehearsals already underway. She sat down and watched rehearsals for a few minutes before she saw something that irked her on stage.

"Do it again!" she shouted. "You got the dances wrong."

"But that's the right moves," Ai-chan explained.

"Not the way I taught you."

"Yossie!" Koharu screamed. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm doing a concert here," Yossie smiled.

"When did you get here?" Ai-chan asked.

"A few minutes ago. Now, let me teach you a few moves before we rehearse the song again."

A couple of hours later, Yossie was getting ready to go to a booth in the convention hall. Suddenly, she saw the same person from the restaurant hours earlier. She hoped she would meet him at the booth. Suddenly, he walked back toward the entrance before he heard someone call out to him. He looked around and he saw her.

It was the same girl from the restaurant.

Their eyes locked for a few seconds before they went their opposite ways before he tried to follow her from the already growing crowd. He fell to the floor and almost got trampled from the crowd. He was about ready to leave until he saw a ticket on the floor. It was a ticket to a group that he had heard little of, but he could almost recognize the girls from the group.

He picked up the ticket, put it in his pocket and began to walk toward the booth. Little did he know, the woman had her eyes focused on him throughout the whole time. She hoped she got to talk to him soon.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Invisible(Chapter 7 10/14)
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 06:52:59 AM »
Interesting chapter, I have a clue but I want to read more
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend