JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onnazakari

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118329 times)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-12) Paruru - Graduation
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2017, 04:55:57 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
*ignore me

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2017, 08:40:53 AM »
LOL told you I was just a bit surprise, nothing to worry about :D

And man, THE END IS NEAR! I was hoping for a tragic end but nah I think it will also be worth if it is a happy end, right?
Will they marry each other? //slapped  :P

Anyway, I'll be looking forward again the next chap!  :cow:

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2017, 12:32:35 PM »
thank you for the update shortcut48-san XD

anyway.... where did you get those pictures? are you Maru...? :lol: :lol:

and..... those MaruParu scene.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: *don't mind me XD

please update soon!! :cow: :cow:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-12) Paruru - Graduation + Q!
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2017, 01:09:22 PM »
Good evening! Cut here! :)

@yukine-san, Come on, calling me to that extent is a bit too much. I'm okay with just -san, even without honorifics is okay too. ^^ I'm just a random human being in the web anyway. XD But anyway, I saw your post at the writer/reader thread and you said that this fic is your favorite. I was surprised! It's the first time someone wrote about my fic on that thread. I am really grateful! I'm happy that you like this little work of mine. I got more energized to work with the remaining chapters! Please look forward to it. :)

@Goto24-san, I'm glad the pictures served their purpose. :) Yeah, the next arc is the last one... I think... :(

@Captain Haruppi-san, Maybe... Haha... Thanks for showing her to me...

@Genkikid-san, sorry... I can not ignore you. Haha..

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, can you draw more? JK. Haha.. sorry for asking too much. XD People who want a happy ending are in majority now.

@Misaki-san, I'm just good at grabbing photos. haha..

I was thinking of posting the next chapter tonight because I don't know where to cut it. But...  I thought that posting a long one won't be bad as well. Please look forward to it. Thanks for everyone who participated with the poll. While waiting for the next chapter, how about we talk about something else?

I know it is a little bit early to ask about this but if there is...

Q: What is your favorite arc/chapter of the fic? Why?

I just want to know. Everyone is, of course, welcome to participate. I'll be waiting for your answers (if there is. I'm not forcing anyone, okay? :D )
Next chapter will be up this Thursday! See you!
I love girls in short cut...

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
It mean that I have to re-read it right? :lol: since every arc is good.. it's like watching movie! every parts unforgettable but it's hard to decide which one is the best XD
well yeah... I choose Shimazaki Haruka (I)
why?
it's because it was the beginning of the story... what if Maru didn't meet Paruru? they won't be together like this right?? XD XD XD
how Paruru feels calm even though Maru was a stranger at first XD and it wasn't because of Yuihan XD
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
I like the chapters with Sakuratan in it.

And I can't wait for the chapter where...

*Demonic Voice*

Maru dies a horrible and VERY painful death!!!!

*Normal Voice*

Livss happily ever after

*Back to Demon Voice*

.....IN HELL!!!  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :twisted: :twisted: :yep:

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Since i'm online now and saw an update...

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, can you draw more? JK. Haha.. sorry for asking too much. XD People who want a happy ending are in majority now.

For the request, i guess i can tho i'm kinda busy finishing all the requirements in school so it can take a while. No prob for me :) Sad to know lol yet happy at the same time cuz it will have a happy ending hehe :D

THIS: NEXT GENERATION - ABSORBING
I like how Yui expressed her feelings here (kinda harsh but meh) when she's the one who's been hurting inside  :twothumbs ireallyloveangst

And... next one's the last, man time flies so fast! LOL :lol:
that's all, I'll be waiting for the next chap!

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2017, 02:42:50 PM »
LOL told you I was just a bit surprise, nothing to worry about :D

And man, THE END IS NEAR! I was hoping for a tragic end but nah I think it will also be worth if it is a happy end, right?
Will they marry each other? //slapped  :P

Anyway, I'll be looking forward again the next chap!  :cow:

I was just reading comments a while ago saw your crossed out words.
Now I'm also thinking of that.
Cut-san, will they?!!!!

Offline Goto24

• Member+

I was thinking of posting the next chapter tonight because I don't know where to cut it. But...  I thought that posting a long one won't be bad as well. Please look forward to it. Thanks for everyone who participated with the poll. While waiting for the next chapter, how about we talk about something else?

I know it is a little bit early to ask about this but if there is...

Why make such suspense?!!! I seriously thought you might've posted a new chapter.  :fainted: :err:

Anyways, since I'm here already.

I don't have a specific arc because each arc of the story just draws you on the whole story and to know more about this mysterious girl.
Every part and details and dialogues ( especially that scene where Yuihan just blows up and those kinda cheesy but sweet moments Maru and Paru share) is mind blowing and magneficiant.

Reading it for the first time, I wasn't all that interested with Maru. The way how she was able to get close to them with no much effort. Even making Paru fall for her when she clearly is suppose to be with Yui (this whole line here is just me ranting). But as the story progressed you slowly get to know who Maru is. And what she has gone through. How her life now is calmer and seems to revolve being around these girls. She may be cold and tsundere most of the time, but can be sweet and nice. Also a bit of a mischief maker.

This might have strayed away from your question but it just kinda lead me there. Sorry.

But yeah. I've enjoyed it since the beginning and am ready for the finale. Come what may.

And I hope you write more stories, if you ever have the time. Looking forward to future words.
Gambatte.
Hope this wasn't too long.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
 I've written a somehow a little bit long comment to answer that favorite arc question and than my phone kind of delete everything I've written and I don't even remeber touching anything to delete that whole comment and I'm to lazy to rewrite everything all over again :fainted:
Let's just say I love all the arc and can't really choose one to be my favorite :cool2:

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist
I've written a somehow a little bit long comment to answer that favorite arc question and than my phone kind of delete everything I've written and I don't even remeber touching anything to delete that whole comment and I'm to lazy to rewrite everything all over again :fainted:
Let's just say I love all the arc and can't really choose one to be my favorite :cool2:

Same with Genki. But if you ask me what is my Favorite arc/chapter of your Fic maybe ....... The one that Maru wear a skirt.... Lol i can't remember what chapter is that..... Because i'm happy to see her like a girl... Lol like she looks more feminine on that chapter.... Then the ramen guy came to see her in Handshake event..... Then she meets​ her Grandma again....... Lol that's it.
Lay My Hat try this if it's not working

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 03-16) NHK KOUHAKU (I)
« Reply #211 on: March 16, 2017, 02:47:42 PM »
TEME!!!!!!!!!!  :angry1: :scolding: :on voodoo:
OIIII!!!!!!
NANDE??!!!!!!

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #212 on: March 16, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »
ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED A COMMENT HERE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS....................................................... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!! !@!%$#!#^%$@@$&^%@$&^%@$&^#$&#^$#&^$*!&%@$@^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (DYING INSIDE)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2017, 03:49:50 PM »
야!!!!! 뭐 하는거야!!!!   :OMG: :angry1: :scolding: :on voodoo:

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist
« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2017, 05:12:59 PM »
No offense Cut but tbh i already expect this will happened.
And i can see that the end is near.
Blood.Blind.Hit by a car.People shouting. I already expect that. (Reading too much Wattpad Stories. XD) So that's why i'm not really surprised.
But you really did a great job writing this Chapter. You really impressed me when you Write then Published your work. People really feel the emotions in every Chapter you make. I don't know if you based this Fic from your life but you're a good author and this Fic is awesome. That's why i'm glad to read your story until the end. Thanks Cut for writing this Story. I hope that you can make more Stories after this.

( I already send the How to use Hyperlink to you just check it on your Line. I don't if it's works. ) Night.
Lay My Hat try this if it's not working

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #215 on: March 17, 2017, 03:55:12 PM »
Why!?!?! Please make it a happy ending!!, or else i'll kill you!!!

Anyway,about what i call you, just consider it as my nickname for you 😁😁

And my fav arc is already obvious,  it's the  1st arc of course!!!  Why? Bc, if Maru didn't save Paru that time then, there won't be any drama right now
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline mebo1

« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2017, 10:09:20 PM »
I say EYE TRANSPLANT. Oh wait, Maru was hit by a car....  :panic: :panic:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2017, 01:02:53 AM »
Well all i can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
By the way all i can say is i dont have a favorite arc coz i love the whole story and thats all 😂😂😂

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2017, 07:12:17 AM »
*Laughs Evilly*

Maru/Rosalie chan! If you die...

*Demonic voice*

YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

When I drag your soul to Hell I will force feed you pizza. ALL THE PIZZA IN THE WORLD!!! And when you grow so fat from all of that like a Sumo wrestler, I will drench you in Tabasco and spit roast you very slowly.

Then eat U even slower!

And when you think its all over...

I WILL THROW YOU UP AND EAT U AGAIN!!!!!

:lol: :lol: XD :lol: XD

*reverts to normal voice*

Pls be better! Get well pls! 

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:panic:

*Back 2 Demon voice*

Because... I have one less torture partner to PLAY with...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2017, 11:21:38 AM »
and then Maru's ghost will have a final talk with Paruru

"I'm sorry... Haruka."

THANK YOUUU OMG HAHAHA THE EXCITEMENT IS HERE!!  :panic:

And here I thought it was the last chapter. :lol: I dunno why but when I'm reading this chapter, I can't stop smiling. I think it's because there's a tragedic scene in there whooooo I love it  XD

But, even tho I voted to have tragedic end... please no, I take it back haha I need to see them happy.  :cry:

Once again, thank you very(x1000) much bud! Maybe on your next post, I'll be posting your request... I still haven't think of a theme, probably a torture scene.. JUST KIDDING HAHA welp, I'll be looking forward to your next chap!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onnazakari