JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toshinobu Kubota feat. Misia - Flying Easy Loving Crazy

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 794163 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #2240 on: August 24, 2013, 06:06:22 PM »
Hooo boy, sure is weirdly slow in the T-ara thread. Let's get that butt moving, people!

Some Jiyeon gifs from Hong Kong fancams + shirenu's birthday exclusive if anyone missed it. :P

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2241 on: August 25, 2013, 06:05:16 AM »

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2242 on: August 25, 2013, 06:07:16 AM »
0:27 Eunjung couldn't resist jumping along

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2243 on: August 25, 2013, 06:10:35 AM »
^ I don't even know which group it was that was performing  :lol:

This is my go-to Eunjung video:

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2244 on: August 25, 2013, 10:04:10 AM »
^^ Oh bless Eunjung, she's adorable even when her face can't be seen :lol: Just.. goofy dorky body language :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2245 on: August 26, 2013, 04:29:21 PM »
^ Hey I almost forgot we did that thing, been a while... :P  I don't think I even finished mine, should check...

--

Everyone's favorite T-ara trainee slash overlord mentioned in Instagram a while back she was going to debut soon. In what, I have no idea (N4? Wut), but she since deleted that post, along with a crap-ton of trainee videos and whatnot. Yep, she is actually training, with a whole bunch of other trainees, not that there's footage of singing, dancing, rapping or anything vaguely training-ish, but I digress.

Good(?) thing people have learned to [noembed]save everything[/noembed] the undecisive idol population posts.

Enjoying a refreshing blunt. Or it could be a french fry, not 100% sure.

Acting reel. All kidding aside, cute stuff. Maybe get to see it in action soon, hmm?

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2246 on: August 28, 2013, 04:10:31 AM »
LOL, was it just me, or...did we all stop that T-ara challenge about halfway? Maybe I just missed it...

Also, damnit, Stryfe, Dani can't be the only one in this thread getting updates. That's just downright blasphemous....wait, that my job?

First, some news:

[TRANSLATION] T-ara N4, December, American Billboard Debut

T-ara began subunit activities in the beginning of this year through T-ara N4 and QBS. Their styles are different. T-ara N4 is targeted at the American/European market while QBS is targeted at Asian countries like Japan and China etc.

Eunjung explained "If you say that you can feel the unique and true colors of the 6 members of T-ara when we are together, then the subunits are a different side of us." T-ara N4 gathered together the "strong" women and their music is filled with a strong and hip hop atmosphere. QBS is the opposite, very feminine, and is made up of the members who fit the image of white dresses by the sea and under the blue sky. Eunjung smiling, said "Both images are very good," "Because we can't do both at the same time, we don't feel greedy about the subunits."

The subunit that has received special attention is T-ara N4. They have knocked on the doors of the US market, and received the praise of hip-hop star Chris Brown. Previously in May, they went to America and set up their future music activities with Chris Brown and T.I etc.

At their interview with Billboard Korea, T-ara revealed for the first time parts of their plan for the US market. Their US album is starting to take shape. Their debut date may be December of this year. In their single album, two new English songs will be recorded along with the new version of Jeonwon Diary. The English version of Jeonwon Diary was arranged by Chris Brown personally.

The title song has not yet been determined, but it should be one of the new songs. Jiyeon said, "We've finished recording it and it is a very cheerful and electronic dance genre song," "There will be a featuring by a pop star which will surprise people."

Their contract is signed with America's Empire Records. There are still some who still doubt and refuse to believe this, turning up their noses at the news of T-ara entering and even making fun of their outdoor performance when they were invited by Chris Brown, saying that they've only performed on a small stage and whether all of this hype is an exaggeration.

At this, T-ara did not have any response. Because of some controversies, their music achievements has been downplayed and belittled. T-ara lightly said, "Theres nothing we can do about this, it seems like it is something we must face," "If we were to explain, why not perform to our best instead, and make those who like our music believe us. We cannot force the public to like us."

Very frustrated. Not every performance is a large scale performance. "Whether the performance venue is big or small doesn't matter. Even if there is only one person in the audience, standing on stage itself is something to be happy and excited about" This is what they think.

That there were some problems of communication is true. Eunjung said, "Honestly, we were alarmed when we saw how narrow the stage was. But this was not anybody's fault. It's just that we should have carefully asked for more details, there was just inadequate flow of information prior to the performance. Chris Brown also performed on that stage the same way we did. But our performance seemed to have been distorted and misrepresented, like we performed on a stage that was not meant to be stood on, we are a bit sad about that."

Chris Brown is still a supporter of T-ara. Chris Brown and T-ara member Dani are close and this along with some musical aspects of T-ara N4 is why he came to this decision. T-ara said about themselves "We are lucky." Reviews of T-ar as the "Girl Group with the Most Korean Flavour" plus the use of Tae Pyeong So (traditional Korean music instrument) in Jeonwon Diary caught the interest of the relevant people involved with their overseas album.

Recently, T-ara has been busy learning English and Japanese. The members expressed "We never even dreamed that we could enter America," "Because we could not adequately prepare/learn foreign language like other groups, and because an opportunity like this is rare, we will work hard," They are not afraid of failure. T-ara said "We might not succeed. If we started to have these worries, then we should not start altogether." "If we continue our activities with a sincere attitude, then we should be able to achieve a good result. After Japan's Oricon chart, we want to leave a mark on a page of the US Billboard chart too."

Second, Some Jiyeon:

Third, some, lulz:

and that's as far as I care to go back :D
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2247 on: August 28, 2013, 02:25:07 PM »
Also, damnit, Stryfe, Dani can't be the only one in this thread getting updates. That's just downright blasphemous....wait, that my job?
Bingo. I'm far too busy with people no-one else gives a shit about.

Let's get those hands warmed up. You can do it, Big Daddy B.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2248 on: August 30, 2013, 03:02:50 PM »
Fine, fine, take your time. Sadly no Dani in this post, but have some more Dorkasaur & co gifs:

Clip was good times. Gotta say I kinda get weird boners, I mean Jiyeon looks amazing and is dressed up super sexy, those legs, everything... yet she acts like a five-year old. It's what I like to call "The Japan Effect".

But hey, it's all good, I guess. :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2249 on: August 30, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »
Sadly no Dani

Ni no Kuni

Yea I got nothing
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2250 on: September 05, 2013, 12:34:52 PM »
We're gonna be doing haikus soon... Let's just celebrate hotness some more.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh so good. So good.

A couple of gifs from [noembed][/noembed].
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:26:49 PM by Stryfe »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2251 on: September 05, 2013, 05:13:18 PM »
STRYFE. STRYFE. THERE ARE 6 MEMBERS.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2252 on: September 05, 2013, 06:41:02 PM »

^ Oh wow, six? Could you post like a picture with all their names on it, so I could learn them?

But seriously though, Dani counts as five members.

But butt, really seriously seriously though, I invite y'all to post stuff about your fave gurls. It's fun, I enjoy it. :P

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2253 on: September 07, 2013, 12:29:22 AM »
Well, you guys are no fun at all. And finally when I get to reward you with substantial news, it's about Dani, hahhahhah. :rofl:

--

Anyways:

Dani will debut on TV next week as a rapper featuring on F-ve Dolls new song "Without Love" on music shows! She has trained hard for this ^^
F-ve Dolls - 사랑한다 안한다 (Feat. 다니 of 티아라 N4)
That's Dani of T-ara N4, indeed. The song title (google)translates to "Not Getting Love" which I hope is not an omen or anything. :P

--

From Dani's Instagram:

Today first debut!!~~~~^^ soooo happy~~fighting!!~~did anyone c? but u guys couldnt have saw.... its like.....next week 음악중심~~~
I imagine they recorded a performance already, then. Durr... must be pics somewhere. I'm reading some reactions or something with her name mentioned but I can't really translate anything properly.

Curious as fuck, anyway. Hope it's glorious or gloriously bad. Probably somewhere in the middle, though.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2254 on: September 08, 2013, 05:50:21 PM »

http://instagram.com/p/d__gvCPKmV/

Here's a cute pic of Hyomin to start.

You knew where this was going, though. Anyway, good thing I saved these since she seems to have deleted the posts today.

I forget what she said exactly, but on the left Dani's posing with Nayeon of F-ve Dolls and it's obviously a backstage pic from some music show.

More Jiyeon gifs, from [noembed][/noembed].

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2255 on: September 10, 2013, 09:00:51 AM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2256 on: September 11, 2013, 04:02:23 PM »

Dani getting some promos with F-ve Dolls finally, sitting on her throne of fluff.

https://twitter.com/Rhy93/status/377633196135178241

From Hyoyoung's twitter.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2257 on: September 11, 2013, 06:27:11 PM »
Gotta love that "comming" up.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2258 on: September 12, 2013, 05:13:30 AM »
^ CCM staple, wacky Engrish. (Kongrish?) :P

--

5:24 - Stryfe: cute stuff
5:24 - Stryfe: someone has some growing to do tho
5:24 - DioBrando: hopefully not vertically
5:24 - DioBrando: my god she's tall
5:24 - Stryfe: and horiz.. yeah

It was alright. Dani looks pretty awkward in there, and the rap is what it is for a super mellow song like that... Ok.

I didn't actually expect them to feature her like this in the choreography etc, more like swoosh in, do the rap, and swoosh out. :P
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:51:38 PM by Stryfe »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2259 on: September 12, 2013, 05:17:34 AM »
I've always thought Dani would fit in better with 5dolls but nope she still doesn't really fit in @_@. Like you guys said, she still got some growing to do and maybe then she won't look so awkward

As for her part not bad, better than expected.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toshinobu Kubota feat. Misia - Flying Easy Loving Crazy