JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2Yoon - 24-7

Author Topic: [Tour] Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~Sono Subete no Ai ni~  (Read 20745 times)

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Tour] Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~Sono Subete no Ai ni~
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
The 3/22 concert that was canceled due to Miyabi and Risako having the flu, is rescheduled for May 6th.

http://www.up-front-works.jp/newslist/090323_01.html

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »
Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~Sono Subete no Ai ni ~  May 6 Aichi Kenkinrou Kaikan

【concert date】
May 6, 2009 Aichi Kenkinrou Kaikan (1)14:00/15:00 (2)17:30/18:30

【ticket on sale date】 
April 13 10:00AM~

http://www.helloproject.com/news/0904081540_berryz.html
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 02:06:22 PM by kosu »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Today was Berryz Kobo's 100th public performance (concert) with special vtr and bye bye mata ne as bgm.
Congratulation Berryz~!
I'm hoping for at least another 100.

the surprise bye bye mata ne part as recording:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4lpqed
090425 evening full recording
090425 noon full recording
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 12:26:09 AM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 01:46:24 PM »
I know it's kinda late since the tour has been going on awhile now, but I just got finished with two Berryz concerts in three days in two different cities (Osaka and Nagoya), no one's really reviewed it yet, AND this may have been my last concert in Japan, so I bloody well wanted to post a review of my own for my beloved Berryz! XD :heart: I'd post C-ute and Momusu reviews too, but too bad there aren't threads for those tours... I guess you all are seeing the Momusu fanvids anyway. :) Anyway, on to what I have to say!

Two concerts in two very different cities ended up quite different as well even though the setlist was (basically) the same! Where there are differences I'll mention it, but for now I'll just start in since most of the songs at least were similar. :)

At the Osaka concert Mano performed (I think for the first time live?) her new single with the Egg backups as an opening act. She actually didn't use her piano and just danced in front of the Eggs like in the PV! ...but the Eggs all looked bored or grouchy. :lol: Even when Mano introduced the four that have been selected to make up the new unit (Kanyon, Yuukarin, Wada and Sakitty), they just bowed formally without smiling that I could see. XD I suppose getting shipped off to different cities during your school break for a performance where you really don't do much of anything (which they didn't really lol) makes some young girls grouchy. :lol:

She didn't perform at Nagoya today though, and so they went right into the first number of Dakishimete! It was pretty fun and many of the fans already knew the dance (the Nagoya fans seem to be really into the dancing! They may not be from the big city, but they're hardcore...). I tried my best to keep up. :lol: Then they had introductions, where the interesting thing was the new meme from Miya, Miya- BI~IIIIIMU!!!!! :lol: Not terribly original I know, but it's not been used in awhile, and it was still pretty cool :heart: if only cause it's Miya lol. They even did the whole echo and flashy lights thing with it... Here is also the first MiyaSaki. In the Nagoya concert, Captain just before the intro gave her "short Berryz info" which this time was of how Miyabi sat next to her on the bus to Nagoya, and would lean her arm on Captain's when she had it propped up. XD They demonstrated it well to the adoration of the fans (and me!).

The next two songs were fun ones from the fourth album, but I had trouble dancing to them. XD They really did do quite a combination of songs from all through Berryz history in this concert... HAPPY! Stand Up was when things really got rolling for me... that's such a bouncy and fun song, and the Berryz come out in space-girl like outfits with waterguns and packs on their backs (if you've seen some of the pics - if not say so and I'll post some of the ones i got!). Unfortunately... they didn't actually spray the audience haha. I imagine the wota at least would have loved it. XD After that they ran off stage, and the members came back almost one by one rather randomly and quietly, until Captain, Miya, Yurina and Momo got together to do a little tuning (thanks to Captain and her tuning pipe! she was so cute using it... and Captain-like... lol). This was of course in preparation for the beat box and acapella Gag 100kai! It was something quite different for Berryz and H!P in general, with Momo and Miya doing most of the acapella singing with the other girls beatboxing and making other sounds to imitate the instruments. 8) Quite cool. I also thought it amusing that it was that group of four who were tuning at first... as if they were the ones who could sing well enough for it. XD

MADAYADE came next, and it was neat as always with a fun dance to get into, but Nanchuu was possibly the highlight of the concert for me. Now, the performance of this song gives me some of my fondest memories watching Berryz concert DVDs (most notably the SSA concert *shiver*), so being able to see it live myself and dance along with it... was awesome. It gave me a feeling similar to what I get when Momusu performs Resonant Blue, just completely losing myself in the music and the dance and the girls... Anyway, this is when I start to get tired lol. The next act of MiyaSaki doing Sakura wa Raku sa certainly didn't help matters. XD I couldn't dance along with it worth crap (partly cause those two girls were just so awesome in dancing to it themselves), but it was still like heaven for me. :wub: Those two can be so sexy... and they pull it off in this song... *cough* Ok, I got lost off in MiyaSaki land, and you might be beginning to see why, but I'll get back to that shortly. ;) First off I need to mention Risako's Sabori.

At the Osaka concert she seemed to forget the opening lines when she came on stage and just sang "Nanananananananana, nanananananana, nanananana" XD The fans, after laughing in amusement, began to sing the lyrics themselves to help her out, and she picked it up toward the chorus. :D During that concert I thought she might have done it on purpose since it was so sudden and she seemed to have so much fun with it lol, but she did it right in Nagoya so, yeah, she must have just forgotten. XD Ah Risako... Anyway, apart from that, I think she sounded great in a song that I love. She really has improved so much... Maybe not quite to the level of a Momo or Miyabi, but in comparison I think she may sing at least as well as the others, and maybe up toward those two in her own style.

Ok, did I mention MiyaSaki? Well, it's time for more of them! :D There was so much MiyaSaki in the Nagoya concert I was lovin' it. XD Maasa asked them questions in both concerts, and in the Nagoya concert Maasa asked them about their healing (or relaxing) times, and Captain answered "My time of healing is.. whenever I'm with Miyabi-chan"  :wub: :wub: :wub: *gets lost off in MiyaSaki land again and stays there*

...So yeah. XD Next were the duet songs for the other members who hadn't appeared yet, and Maasa and Chinami did a cool Joshi Baskebu (with Momo and Yurina coming to tease them and back them up about halfway through - if you don't know what I mean by teasing, check out the performance of it in the Nyoki Nyoki Champion concert :)). Afterward, Momo and Yurina picked up mics and stepped forward for their own rendition of Aitai Kedo. Yurina's perfect for this, but Momo's voice is a little too high for it for my taste... lol... to me, it's a mellower song. Otokonoko was up next, and this was the only song I didn't really know in the concert (I never copied it to my mp3 player from the Best album... gonna have to do that now!). However, it was quite surprising, and was pretty rockin' and mature/sexy for Berryz again. It was good to just dance around crazily with... and it was quite loud, lol. This whole concert seemed really loud for some reason.

Then Chinami and Yurina come out for an MC where they're part of a soccer club and talk about one of their senpai... quiz each other about her(him?)... apparently they think the senpai is quite kakkoii lol. However, they don't agree on a lot of things. :P Eventually Risako comes out as the club manager, and they tease her for it and try to steal her private notebook, eventually teasing her that she wrote poems to the senpai in it... which after it got late and they have to leave (in the skit time-frame), we find out there really is a poem there... and Momo comes out to recite it as the beginning of Merry-go-Round. :) As she recites it, the words scroll by slowly as written on a notebook on the big screen. All cute and very well-done. I do have to say they utilized the big screen well in all three of these tours (Momusu, C-ute and Berryz). Merry-go-Round itself was solid and angsty as before, and Momo and Captain really get to show their maturity in it...

After that begins the sprint to the finish with a performance I was looking forward to - Furare Pattern - followed by Dschingis Khan which is so easy and fun to get into, and Happiness and Yuujou to bring back the younger Berryz of old... Ah, natsukashii... Have I said I'm getting very very tired by this point? Lol, well, before the next song they do the regular "Everyone on the second floor genki?! First floor getting excited?!?!", but instead of the normal "YEAH!" response they ask the fans to respond with "Monkey!" and do the little monkey mane thing. XD ...Of course this is a prelude to Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance XD which was another high point of the concert - That song is SO much fun to dance along with and participate in. "YANKII MONKEY!!!" XDXDXD Finish up the main act with a fun CLAP! and I'm sweating like crazy on both occasions. XD I totally soaked my towel in the Osaka concert and my Miya muffler in today's. XD

After the main act the fans called for the encore with some phrase I couldn't make out, but sounded like "Berryz gray!" with three quick claps afterward. XD They must all be pretty coordinated though, cause they did the same thing at both concerts... Anyway, they came back out with another throwback in Anata Nashide, finishing with their de-introductions (and a reminder from Miya about her Miya-BI~IIIMU!) and the title song of the concert, a beautiful new ballad Sono Subete no Ai ni. It also showcased each member singing a line one right after another, which was nice seeing them all participating (and I think Captain cried during this in both shows... I thought it might have just been sweat cause that girl sweats like Aichan, but I really think she cried XD I know she does a lot). It also enabled a bit of voice comparison, and somewhat surprisingly Maasa might have sounded the best of them all. Miya was just quietly cool as always for her line. ;)

And that was it... and what might perhaps be a great end to my concert-going experience here in Japan since I return to the US at the end of the month. Berryz :heart:~~~ And thank you all who read through this long review... haha :oops: :heart: Perhaps I'll edit if I remember anything else to say...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 02:48:01 PM »
Shit, that's long. :lol: By the way, they're saying "Berryz iku be!" as the encore.

I'm planning on attending the 5/16 concert in Tokyo, but I decided not to buy any tickets in advance so hopefully I'm lucky enough to find a decent seat.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:50:30 PM by Ayabie »

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 03:13:41 PM »
So when are you planning to buy a ticket? If you stop by Gorakudoh or some such even up until the day of the concert, I imagine you shouldn't have a problem getting a decent or even good seat. That's what I did for one of the WH concerts and the Buono! concert.

Didn't know you were in Japan. ^_^ I hope you enjoy it! C-ute is actually having a concert in Nagoya on that same day which I'm thinking of going to if I can find a good ticket online. :)

And sorry about the length. ^^;; That's just how I write those things though... I like being detailed, lol.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 04:50:15 PM »
Anything except for a family seat is a decent one in my eyes. :lol: I've never been to Seinenkan before so I have no idea about the layout, though. Anyway, I never buy in advance unless I'm 100% sure I'm able to attend, so most of the time I just find a scalper or buy on the spot.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 06:56:36 AM »
You should look the seinenkan up online for a seating chart. :) Also, you should really go to Gorakudoh in Harajuku (there might be others, but that's the one I know) on the day of the concert (or a day or two before, if you know you're going by then). You should pretty easily be able to find a ticket, and they're usually discounted close to curtain time too. Might save you some cash or stress dealing with scalpers. :) And you'll probably get a better seat too!

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 07:25:11 AM »
Plans for 8 (1x group + 7x solo) concert PBs are announced. They will be sold through the "Good On Demand" website: http://www.god4u.jp/berryz2009/index.php
I'm afraid they ship to Japanese addresses only.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 10:50:57 AM »
Will be on Sunday's last performance.

Anybody from JpHip will go ?

As I've met a lot of friendly people whom I didn't know during yesterday Momusu's concert, it could be quite fine to speak with someone from here...

Nach, will you be there ? (I've talked to people yesterday and ask them if they were you...  XD)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 11:16:51 AM »
I'll be at the concert grounds, but won't be attending the actual concert.

Offline Jeani

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 11:21:48 AM »
@rokun:
where can I read your C-ute review?

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »
Nach, will you be there ? (I've talked to people yesterday and ask them if they were you...  XD)
No sorry I can't go I'm not even in Japan  :sweatdrop:
Though hope you two are going to have fun. Make sure to support momoko  :D
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »
@rokun:
where can I read your C-ute review?
Sorry I haven't posted one of that anywhere. ^^; At least a full one like this. There isn't a thread for that tour around here. Although, I did post a bit about it and some other stuff about the Berryz concert at another forum (clicky). There's a bit of a discussion in the following posts too. If there was somewhere to talk about it more I'd try to see what I could remember :) though I think I covered the main things in those posts I linked.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »
If there's no particular thread, you could always just use the general C-ute thread in the H!P Girl thread section (pretty sure there is one for each group), or you could start a thread for the concert yourself (the concert DVD will be available sooner or later anyway, and there may be more discussion)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »
Make sure to support momoko  :D
I WILL !  XD

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2009, 08:22:14 PM »
Today Miyabi was missing during the evening performance. There is no reason afaik yet but what I've read the most is that she was sent to the hospital. Because of this, the noon perf. was 6 nin and Saki even had a solo since it was a duet with Miya.

Probably incomplete list of who got Miya's parts:
Sakura wa Raku sa -> Saki
CLAP! -> Maasa
Otoko no Ko -> Chinami
Monkey Dance -> Risako
Sono Subete No Ai Ni -> Momoko (&wota :lol:)

recordings
Sakura wa rakusa (saki solo)
Rival (6nin ver) / Rival (all member - noon)
Seishun Busguide (6nin ver) / Seishun Busguide (all member - noon)
I'll probably upload the whole show later as well

the new setlist:
01 Dakishimete Dakishimete
MC(Greeting)
02 Rival
03 Sayonara Hageshiki Koi
Member introduction VTR
04 HAPPY! Stand Up
05 Gag 100Kaibun Aishitekudasai (acapella)
MC(some news)
06 MADAYADE
07 Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteru YOU KNOW?
08 Sakura wa Raku sa / Shimizu+Natsuyaki
09 Sabori / Sugaya
MC
10  Joshi Basket-bu ~Asaren Atta hi no Kamigata~ / Tokunaga+Sudou (Backdancer=Tsugunaga+Kumai)
11 Aitaikedo / Tsugunaga+Kumai (Backdancer=Tokunaga+Sudou)
12 Otoko no Ko
Short skit
13 Ah Merry-go-round / Shimizu+Tokunaga
14 Furare Pattern
15 Jingisukan
16 Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei~
17 Yuujou Junjou oh Seishun
MC
18 Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance
19 CLAP!

Encore
20 Seishun Busguide
21 Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai
MC
22 Sono Subete No Ai ni

Tomorrow is the last day of the tour~
I hope they get some days off soon

edit: romanized setlist. upload still upping~ done. seishun busguide noon ver added.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:08:38 PM by nachdenki »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »
^ wow there have been a lot of problems with this concert tour. I really hope they give the girls a break after this.

Oh and I was listening to the 6 nin person version of seishun bus guide and the second time they sing the chorus you can hear where Risako tried to sing Miya's line but didn't know the words or something so Momo cut in then Risako started singing again. I thought it was a good effort and good teamwork.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 09:02:21 PM by CrypticShadow8 »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2009, 11:07:44 PM »
^aww that's sweet I only paid attention to momo's lines so far I didn't notice that. Risako singing her parts there fits to what I've read as well.
090516 evening perf. upped now

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 11:13:10 AM »
Due to a sudden impulse purchase I attended the noon performance. Miyabi was back on her feet, apparently she didn't feel too well yesterday evening and had to take a break. Wonderboy should be enjoying the tour final by now. :lol:

I'll post some kind of report later.

By the way, the custom photobooks are back
http://www.god4u.jp/berryz2009/index.php
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 11:38:59 AM by Ayabie »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2Yoon - 24-7