JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

Author Topic: Red Light District (YuiParu and others) Chapter 7 UP 1/10/2015  (Read 14506 times)

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
Red Light District (YuiParu and others) Chapter 7 UP 1/10/2015
« on: September 15, 2014, 11:37:11 AM »
Her white dress was billowing in the wind, she’s getting married today, all happy thoughts have invaded her mind, a smile crept up on her face. It was a short time that they have been together but that doesn’t matter anymore because they are getting married.

She imagined her future wife together with her at the altar to make her the happiest woman in the world, nothing could ruin this day for her, not even her future wife’s mother that hated her since they had told her that they were dating. “Nope not even ‘Mama’ can ruin this day for us.” she thought.

She breathed in deeply, as she looked at the love of her life beside her. “I don’t care if my own mother won’t give us her blessing or even if she disinherit me. I am going to marry you because I love you.” her future wife would always say. She held her hand, interlacing their fingers together, “Ready to live happily ever after with me?” her fiance asked. She smiled and nodded, together they stepped out of the car.

I'm still testing the waters and other stuff.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:37:29 AM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Red Light District (Teaser)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:57:15 AM »
sounds interesting. i wonder who are the pairings and the story plot..? :twothumbs

Offline NewHeaven

• TomoTomo and Furuyanagi forever
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 12:12:46 PM »
It looks interesting  :hee:

but, i wonder who are the pairings  :dunno:

I'm waiting for chapter one  :cool1:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 12:54:54 PM »
I couldn't help it, but I was planning to sleep because my head is aching, but your story healed it. :mon thumb:

The pairings, please allow me to guess it. :mon determined:

KojiYuu? YuiParu? SayaMilky? :on gay:

Plus, the teaser teased me. (Lol) And questions are starting to run on my mind :dunno:

Thank you for healing my head ache, and I will be waiting chapter 1! Ganbatte nee! :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Red Light District (Prologue)
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 02:14:14 PM »
A/N: In light of curious people  :D I'm posting the prologue~

@kairi65: You're gonna find it out here, but the pairs here are not all, it's only the first chapter after all.
@ChibiRine: Well to tell you frankly... Maybe a mix of all the three? just maybe tho  :twisted:

Pure bliss

Her white dress was billowing in the wind, she’s getting married today, all happy thoughts have invaded her mind, a smile crept up on her face. It was a short time that they have been together but that doesn't matter anymore because they are getting married.

She imagined her future wife together with her at the altar to make her the happiest woman in the world, nothing could ruin this day for her, not even her future wife’s mother that hated her since they had told her that they were dating. “Nope not even ‘Mama’ can ruin this day for us.” she thought.

She breathed in deeply, as she looked at the love of her life beside her. “I don’t care if my own mother won’t give us her blessing or even if she disinherit me. I am going to marry you because I love you.” her future wife would always say. She held her hand, interlacing their fingers together, “Ready to live happily ever after with me?” her fiance asked. She smiled and nodded, together they stepped out of the car.

Upon entering the church, she noticed that all eyes were on them, as the priest glared at them caught in mid sentence.

Her fiance just flashed the priest a smug smile. A smile that she irritated her once upon a time, but that’s another story to tell.

“Yokoyama Yui, what on earth are you doing here? Can’t you see I am in the middle of a mass?” The priest said as he got down the altar and approached Yui.

“Obviously I came here to get married father, and if you please I want to get married as soon as possible, because the witch is on the move.” Yui said coolly.

She stood there smiling awkwardly at the priest that was studying Yui’s smug smile. “Well if your mother is against this marriage then your father might have allowed you to get married.” the priest said as he pressed his fingers to his temples as if to prevent an oncoming headache.

Everybody in the church was gawking at them, some are exchanging opinions on what was exactly happening at the altar.

“But you don’t even have any witnesses for your marriage Yui. How on earth are we going to proceed with this marriage?” the priest whispered to Yui.

Yui beamed at the priest, “Father, thank you for asking.” she said as she turned to the small crowd of people that has gathered for the mass. “Ladies and Gentlemen, I know this is short notice, and some of you may not care, but I want to marry this wonderful and lovely woman beside me, and I want you all to be our witnesses.”

There was a lot of nodding, some people just shrugged their shoulders and watched the impromptu wedding happening in front of them.

The priest just shook his head and went back to the altar, and proceeded to the wedding rites. “We are gathered here today my dear brothers and sisters to witness the bonding ceremony of these two people that God has brought together.”

“Ah, father not to interrupt you or anything but could you please hurry this up?” Yui said as she grinned annoyingly at the priest.

“Bah! Fine, Do you Yokoyama Yui take.. uh what is her name again?” The priest inquired.

“Shimazaki Haruka you fatherness.” Yui winked

“Do you Yokoyama Yui take Shimazaki Haruka as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and health till death do you part?” the priest continued

“Yes your fatherness.”

“And do you Shimazaki Haruka take this egotistic child to call as your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold, in joy and sorrow, in sickness and in health and till death do you part? Please I beg you say no, your life is much better off without her, but if you say yes then I can no longer save you my child.” the priest said, distancing the mic for the last sentence.

Haruka smiled acknowledging that her wife is really mischievous  “Yes I do father.”

“Then by all means you may kiss your bride.” Said the priest as he gave the final blessing to the shortest wedding in history.

They kissed for what felt and eternity with people clapping and rejoicing for them. When they separated they walked down the aisle with the people in the church whooping and cheering for them.

Reaching the streets of Tokyo, Haruka felt a sense of freedom, she was finally with the woman that she loved and loved her back. Laughing as they got to the parking lot, out of breath with smiles plastered to their faces.

Ships that make me weabo

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 02:32:07 PM »
Ohh already married?

I wonder which couple is going to be

Update soon

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Red Light District Prolouge UP
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 02:48:42 PM »
You just make my night!! XDD
randomly chose what to read and come here reading YuiParu married already! Omedetou!!
Wonder what happen next~ do you still continue this?
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 12:20:53 AM »
Yuiparu's married! :tama-apeshit:

did both of them wore wedding gowns?

pfft..shortest wedding in history..and the father's last sentence..

Please I beg you say no, your life is much better off without her, but if you say yes then I can no longer save you my child.” the priest said, distancing the mic for the last sentence.

:tama-groan: :mon lmao:

i wonder where this lead to..? getting interesting, update soon~!! :mon star: :mon yeah:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 12:22:48 AM by Kairi65 »

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 03:45:37 PM »
It looks interesting

YuiParu already married ?   :shocked  it will be super interesting

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Red Light District Chapter 1 9/17
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 10:15:55 AM »
A/N: I'm pretty sure that you guys are going to hate me for this chap, but it'll be okay. haha P.s: Don't hate me that much yet you'll have more reasons to hate me.  :twisted: Also thank you to the people who are reading this!

I'll be posting every Wednesday and Saturday, assuming that I'm not lazy on that day~  :twothumbs

@kairi: Yup they both wore dresses, not gowns. They were kind of in a hurry to get married. :D
@deguchi: Thank yo for taking the time to read~
@Mayukishipper: oh it'll be interesting alright  :twisted:
@kirozoro: You have to stick around to find out

Big trouble in lala land

1 year after their marriage

The sound of a whistling kettle, and the smell of burnt stew was in the air but Haruka paid it no heed, the pain in her abdomen was unbearable, a groan escaped her lips as she clutched her stomach trying to walk to the kitchen to try and repair her cooking, but the pain was overwhelming.

The door to their apartment opened, and her wife walked in “Paruru?” Yui called, as she peered into the kitchen/dining room left to their living room. Haruka didn't looked at Yui, she knows she’ll be mad again, she just laid the (burnt-repaired) food on the table and left Yui to eat.

The taste was unbearable, it was burnt and too salty. “Aish, did this woman pour the whole sea into this stew?” Yui said shaking her head, pushing the plate of rice and stew that Haruka had prepared.

Walking towards the living room, “Woman can you not even make a decent meal for your wife that’s working hard as a lowly medical saleswoman? Huh?” Yui said in a loud voice.

Haruka didn’t respond, she didn’t mean to burn the stew she made for her wife, Haruka kept her head down. “Oy! Are you even listening to me Paru?” Yui grabbed her arm.

What happened was too quick, she didn’t notice that she did it, but she was so fed up with Yui yelling at her, she shook off Yui's hold and pushed the nearest item near her.

“That costed me a month’s worth of my salary!” Yui cried as she kneeled picking up her now broken camera that she had saved up on.

“I am so fed up with you! Paru this Paru that, oy! Do you ever not blame me?” She shouted, the sound of blood roaring in her ears.

Yui stood up her head was still down her hair covering her face but, her eyes were so filled with anger as she grabbed a pair of scissors and Haruka’s
favorite handbag that was hanging from the bag caddy. “Fine, just so you know you started this. This huh..” Yui said as branded the bag to Haruka as she snipped the bag in pieces.

Haruka’s mouth hanged dry, her eyes wide as she screamed and grabbed Yui’s phone and threw it to the wall. “YOU IDIOT!”

Infuriated Yui grabbed the nearest thing that happened to be the painting of them in their wedding dresses, Haruka cherished that painting the most out of anything in their apartment because it was the painting that Yui’s father gave to them as a wedding present and smashed it to the floor.

Haruka gasped audibly, her ears turned a tinge of red with the anger that she’s feeling right now, she grabbed the scissors that fell from Yui’s hand, and approached Yui’s prized possession: her speakers, that high definition with bass enhancer and noise cancellation big ass speakers.

Yui’s eyes widened at the prospect of her ‘baby’ being destroyed. “No Paru please I beg you don’t… No paru no.” but Haruka wasn’t going to be stopped, everything they built in this place are now in tatters might as well spare nothing, Yui slumped at the ground as she stabbed Yui’s prized speakers repeatedly.

Both of them was just done with what they are today, “Til death do you part….” The priest's words echoed through her head it seemed so long ago but it has just been a year after they promised each other forever.

“We should just get a divorce….” Yui said with a small voice.

Haruka couldn’t believe what she’s hearing, this was not the Yui that she fell in love with, this wasn’t her Yui that had a bright smile, they weren't the happy couple that they've been a year ago. She was different now and so was Yui. “I--I guess we should….” Haruka said her voice cracking as she was on the verge of crying.

Yui got up and headed to their room ignoring the mess that they created, ignoring her wife who was now sobbing her heart out as she slammed the door.

Haruka cleaned up, letting tears fall from her eyes. She didn’t mind that Yui had smashed that painting, the pain in her chest wasn't from it. "We should just get a divorce..." her wife's words rung in her head.

It was already three days since they had that big fight the threat of a divorce forgotten, but Yui was still acting so distant from her. On the night after the fight Yui came home so drunk she passed out near their front door. Haruka found her wife outside when she decided to go look for her, then cleaned her up and put her to bed.

Tonight wasn't any different. It was almost 1 am and her wife is still not home.

"What's taking her so long?" Haruka muttered to herself glancing at the clock by the kitchen.

She stood up trying to rid of the unwanted thoughts that invaded her mind, none of which are positive, she headed to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea, maybe that would calm her nerves.

Halfway through her tea, she heard the front door open.

"Tadaima.." Yui said the slur in her voice confirmed Haruka that her wife is drunk again.

"Why are you home just now?" Haruka asked emerging from the kitchen pulling her robe closer to her body.

Yui bit her lip her vision was already hazy, her brain addled from all the alcohol she drank. "Me and the other girls just had a meeting. No need to worry." She smiled halfheartedly.

As much as she hated her wife for going home late and drunk, she's still her wife. "Okay, why don't you take a shower and I made tea if you want some. I'm not really sleepy so if you want then you can already go to bed.

Yui nodded taking off her coat discarding it on the couch, and headed off to take a shower.

Haruka sighed, at least now that her wife is home, she could relax a bit.

Seeing the discarded clothing on the couch, she picked it up and stared at it, it has a stain. And not just alcohol stain, it was something that had enraged her... A single lipstick mark.

Her face felt suddenly hot, her hands trembled, hot tears streamed down her face, she sobbed on Yui's coat. Inhaling a different scent other than her wife's favorite perfume. "How could she..."

Her body was refreshed, she just finished showering, she was dead tired because of that party which she insisted on not going, but her other colleagues were calling her whipped, she shook her head trying to shake off the forming headache, "Ugh. Note to self, never drink Yamazaki single malt whisky with beer right after."

Going to their bedroom she noticed Haruka on the bed. "We should rest already. I have a big day tomorrow. Err later." Yui said climbing on the bed.

"Big day with your mistress?" Haruka asked with a pained voice.

"Pardon?" Yui said sitting up on the bed.

"Oh you know your mistress, the one that left THIS on your coat collar." Haruka said tossing Yui's jacket on the bed. "I bet she was all over you tonight and the other nights as well huh, the smell of her perfume is all over that jacket." She smirked

"What the hell are you talking about Haruka? I went out with my colleagues tonight and the other night to have a meeting with the company bosses. Are you thinking that I cheated on you because that is the single most stupidest thing that you thought about me." Yui said grasping the jacket her eyes meeting her wife’s.

"Oh I am not thinking that you cheated on me Yui, I know you cheated on me. All of it fits now, the coming home late, drunk and/or passed out, the perfume smell on your clothes. It all fits." Haruka said raising her voice.

Yui just shook her head, "I am working Haruka, for you, for me. For us. I am trying to save this marriage."

Haruka laughed sarcastically. "Oh come on Yui, I have been trying to do everything just to please you, just to make you happy, I sacrificed so much in one year. I have been trying to save this marriage for that long, and trying to keep hold of my sanity as well." Haruka sighed. "I guess there is nothing to save now. I'm signing that divorce paper now. This is what you always have wanted right?" Haruka swallowed hard trying to fight the tears that wanted to break free again. "At least if there is one person that will be happy about this, it'll be your mom."

"I'm trying to make us work too Haruka! Not just you! It takes two to tango. I married you even though my mother was against us, even when they disowned me! I stuck with you, because I love you." Yui said shouting her voice breaking.

"I guess you don't love me anymore Yui. You should sign the divorce papers as well just so we can get all of this over with. I'm sure your mom will welcome you back with open arms." Haruka said leaving Yui in their room.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Red Light District Chapter 1 UP 9/17
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 10:34:00 AM »
I expect more drama along the way and pretty much what may come of their relationship overall
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 06:22:10 PM »
no...did that just happen..? NO! nO! NOO~!!! :OMG: :OMG:

A/N: I'm pretty sure that you guys are going to hate me for this chap, but it'll be okay. haha P.s: Don't hate me that much yet you'll have more reasons to hate me.  :twisted: Also thank you to the people who are reading this!

why did this happen~~ :pleeease:

wait...why's haruka's abdomen hurts..? :dunno:

waiting for the next update~~! :fainted: :gyaaah: :tantrum:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 03:44:57 AM »
Omg nooo dont get divorce!!

And what with Yui go home drunk and bave perfume O-o

Update soon

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Red Light District Teaser Banner~
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »
TEASER BANNER FOR RED LIGHT DISTRICT!! ARE YOU EXCITED?!

Ships that make me weabo

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Red Light District Chapter 2 9/20/14
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2014, 06:03:04 AM »
A/N: since chibirine reminded me of this update. Ahahaha. This is just the beginning of the true story of Red Light District. Bwahahaha. Pardon for not answering all questions as the fic itself will answer that. And I meant it when I said that you guys will have more reasons to hate me. Im frands with Sei-tan48 after all.

@kirozoro: well Yui has been working hard.
@kuro: well... MORE DRAMA IT ISSSS
@chibirine: Nothing can prevent the inevitable.
@kairi: Yes you'll have more reasons to hate me. Hahaha

When worlds collide again

6 years after their divorce…

“Haruka you got mail!” Her mother called entering their house.

“Who is it from?” Haruka said reaching for the frilly envelop that her mother handed over. “Hmmmm, so I’ve been invited to Suuchan and Karen’s wedding tomorrow… to be the pianist at the reception… Ugh.” Haruka said rolling her eyes at the invitation. “Why do they have to get me as the pianist when I could be enjoying that wedding reception with food in my mouth.”

Haruka’s mother just sighed. “If you keep complaining like that no one will marry you, and no I’m not going to bring up that no good ex-wife of your’s. If only you can revert your last name back to Shimazaki.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

She didn’t attend the wedding proper the next day because she over slept worrying about her dress, she just decided to wear her old wedding dress because its the only white (and decent) dress that she has and she was already running late. Arriving at the venue of the reception, she immediately sat down, ready to play the piano, she hasn’t played in such a long time, but hey she’s here so might as well play.

“Okay so what am I actually supposed to play…” She thought, looking over the sheet music, she mentally cursed the newlyweds “seriously, kinjirareta futari? That’s what Yu-- Okay moving on.” She practiced the song ignoring the lyrics.

Haruka kept her head down, occasionally grabbing a glass of that fancy champagne that the passing waiters carry.

“Haruka are you all set? It’s time for the first dance of the newlyweds.” Karen’s mother said to her.

She nodded. Playing the first notes, the melody felt easy she played this song all the time when they were still married, and then someone was introduced to sing but Haruka didn't quite catch the name, the singer's voice sent a familiar chill down her spine. “No it can’t be… Do I dare look at who’s singing?” Haruka thought as she kept playing and the other girl kept singing.

Finally, her curiosity got the best of her when she was nearing the chorus and looked at the singer. “Fucking hell.” she whispered to herself as she suddenly stopped playing and looked down at the piano keys to hide her face. The girl stopped singing, the couple on the dancefloor stopped dancing to see what’s wrong with them.

The girl approached Haruka to see what could be wrong. “Ano. Excuse me but is there something wrong?”

Then their eyes met, Yui’s eyes widened as she saw Haruka run for the nearest exit, “Just my luck.” Yui thought to herself. She flashed the audience a smile “Ahh. I’m going to check on the pianist. Excuse me.”

“Do you think it worked?” Karen whispered to her wife.

Suuchan laughed, “Paru won’t run like that if it didn’t work. This is going to be a lot of fun.”

She ran towards the parking lot trying to get to her car, but she was trembling. “ahhhhhhh, is this kind of a sick joke?” Haruka said to herself, “baka, baka, baka. I shouldn’t have taken up that offer.”

“Nice dress," Yui said noticing her ex's choice of clothing "I see you haven’t thrown it away.” Yui said as she approached her giving her ex-wife a smirk.

Haruka turned around so fast she almost got a whiplash, “You, why are you even here?! Wipe that smirk off your face before I wipe it for you.” Haruka said approaching Yui.

“I happened to be invited too. Is that the dress you always wear when going to a wedding?” Yui asked. “Best dress in your life, right?” Yui said branding a smug smile.

“You’re still egotistic I see.” Haruka raised her eyebrow.

“And you still dress badly.” Yui said going to her car to head home. “See you around Yokoyama Haruka.”

“Cheers!” Haruka said raising her glass and spilling her beer. “Its been too long since we went out.”

“Haruka you should stop drinking already. You already finished 6 bottles, we wanna go home.” Annin said.

“Don’t you have work tomorrow?” Abe Maria asked?

“Yes! Work, I have work you know.” Haruka slurred. “It took so much to get there of course I should go to work!” Haruka said as she began gulping down the rest of her beer.

Annin and AbeMa looked at each other, “We should really send her home.”

“Oy, don’t worry. I’ll just have one more glass and then we’ll leave okay? You can even escort me home.” Haruka said her voice slurred laughing to herself.

Annin shook her head.

“Hey waiter! Please give me one glass of the strongest thing you have here~ One glass that will knock me out in one shot.”

The waiter nodded and brought her a double shot of tequila, Haruka was about to drink when AbeMa stopped her, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I know what I’m doing Maria. I got married when I was young and foolish, and basically everyone didn’t like it, and it ended up in flames after a year. People think I’m the crazy bitch that wrecked everything, but you don’t know half the truth.” Haruka said as she downed the tequila straight.

“Ahh! Miss that’s not how you drink that.” The waiter warned.

Too late, Haruka’s eyes rolled to the back of her head.

“Haruka! Oh my god. Call an ambulance!” Annin shouted at the waiter.

Ships that make me weabo

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: Red Light District Chapter 2 UP 9/20/2014
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 06:22:19 AM »
Wow, special mention eh? :hehehe:

Ehhhh, Haruka why'd you even urgh :banghead:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 07:28:48 AM »
Hmm there's still something between them still.  Hoping there is an explanation for Paru not changing her name
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2014, 08:45:30 AM »
Hmm there's still something between them still.  Hoping there is an explanation for Paru not changing her name

was thinking the same thing..

but there's one thing that keeps bugging me..

exactly why is yui so... :on voodoo:

next one please..! :on speedy:

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 11:09:41 AM »
Ehh ?!!! Divorce ? Oh my..

Cant wait for the next chapter

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 01:29:42 PM »
Wtheck Yui what is withnthat smirk on ur face

Update soon

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba