JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuran (Chapter 16/16) [Mayuki, Saeyui] - FINAL - [Complete]  (Read 51167 times)

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
Disclaimer:
  • It's loosely based on Majisuka Gakuen 1, so Yui is Yui, not Otabe
  • If you ship Gekikara/Black or Center/Nezumi and can't accept anything else, don't read this
  • There are many Saeyuki moments in the fic, but they are NOT a pair
  • There will be less Mayuki moments in the beginning, because it's written in Sae's POV. It will be better later

If you are fine with all the above, read my short summer fic!

I hope you like Sae-Yui more after this!

If you are waiting for Heaven on Earth, I will be updating soon....

I have updated a short Q&A in case any readers get lost in the first few chapters. I recommend reading it if you find confusing, AFTER chapter 3. Otherwise, the plot in the beginning will be spoilt.

I have finished the fic, but I will add some extra OS on Mayuki, as mentioned in Chapter 16's post.
-----------------------------------------

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Q&A
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
BlackXNezumi OS - optional will not affect storyline
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - FINAL
Whiteday
Restricted: Repaying your kindness
Careless Tears

This is officially the end of this fic. It's been the end since last year, but somehow stupid me have forgotten that I promised another OS, so sorry for keeping you waiting and thank you once again for reading this!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 05:08:55 PM by saeyu »

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 03:57:48 PM »
Chapter 1 - A fail Yankee

"Miyazawa!" BURAAK!!! A warm stream of liquid gushes out of my mouth. Damn it, when are they going to stop?

"What a weak-ass yankee! Why did you come to Majisuka?" The sharp heel of her boots digs deep into my back as I lay motionless on the floor. My head is too dizzy to even turn and look at my opponent. My body does not heed to my anguish command to stand up.

"Get...off...m"

"Losers have no rights to speak!" Another stomp on my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, the sun has gone down and I am again, the lone person in Majisuka Gakuen's field. The wind brushes against my hair, caked in a mop of dried, stinky blood.

So...this is where you grew up, Mama? A place where aimless, forsaken young people fight for no reason, the place where you earned your reputation in the top echelons of Rappapa?

"Disgusting...." I spit out what dust or mud or blood from my mouth, and slowly dragged my feet back home.

Home? The place I hate most after school. Because it's the place where I have to face you.

"Sae-chan..."

"Don't touch me..." I brushed her arms off but she didn't let go. Please, I don't want to see those pair of eyes today.

"Let me treat your wounds." A painful sigh is heard behind me. "I know it will still take you some time to get used to it, but I believe in Sae-chan, so...please don't give up."

"Give up?" I turned back frowning, and inevitably see those large, watery eyes. And those furrowed, droopy eyebrows. I used to look at what can only be described as "gentleness and beauty" to seek comfort and console. But now, all I can see in them are only my hurt and contempt.

"I didn't ask to be in that hellhole at all! If you have raised me like what you are at the very beginning, then I didn't have to face this. Face being accused, then separation, then humiliation. Why...why did you let me taste happiness before dragging me into hell?"

"Sae-chan, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry..." The weakened voice trails off but her hand is still tightly clutching my arm. She looks deep into my eyes again. No, Miyazawa Sae, don't you dare. But it's too late, she saw it. My gaze has softened.

"Come, Mama-rin has cooked dinner." Her voice still sounds uncertain as she touches the cross dangling from her necklace, as if to reassure herself that everything is going to be fine.

The cross. The same cross that has adorned the heartless girl with a death glare in a black track jacket. She stood at the right hand corner of that photo, holding on to a red book like a priest. No...more like Lucifer. What kind of stupid statement is she trying to make? I felt my arms trembling again.

"Stop it!! What are you trying to pretend? You will never be normal, we will never be normal!!"

"Sae...please" she tries to pull me into her hug, but I yanked her off with all my might. She fell on her back with this sudden jolt, knocking off the bowl of soup that had been sitting quietly on the desk.

"Mamarin? Hahahahahhaha" The bitterness in my laughter is making me sick. "Black. Black is your real name. Black is your only name. It's what you are. A yankee is always a yankee. Nobody will ever, take, you, SERIOUSLY."

Her eyes darken and stood up slowly. I felt myself slowly backing out of her aura. I hate this useless me, but I can't help it. I was just a normal girl until last month.

"Life is serious. You will learn that someday, no matter where you are. If you want her back so bad....," her voice raises and shouts, "be serious and stop wasting your time like this!"

I must have looked extremely stunned when she breezed away quietly back upstairs. I am the only one staring at the the dripping soup on the floor. Without realizing when, I am sitting on the floor, breathing heavily, my legs trembling. Whether it's anger, frustration, or fear, I can't tell.

Am I wrong to blame her? Kashiwagi Yuki, or Black, the person who brought me to this world.

Ever since I was a kid, I knew we're different. I don't have a dad, and no one in my neighborhood played with me. But I was a happy kid, because I have mama. She read to me gently and sang songs that put me to sleep. Brought me to the park and watched me climb up and down trees. Laid beside me  lazily under the sun after getting I got tired of climbing We aren't rich, but we got by and eventually, I got into a normal school. I knew it took a lot of effort because that summer, she took me to all sorts of interviews, but many times, they refused to even let us in for one after hearing the name, "Kashiwagi". But nonetheless, a new elementary school admitted me. Because I had no friends, I tend to stay indoors a lot, but my heart yearned to run with them in the playground. Then, with a stroke of luck, I started having more friends when I entered junior-high, because it took me an hour to get there and so no one knew of me or my family. I joined the basketball club and found myself reaching mama's height quickly. I smiled under the blazing sun and my dazzling teeth was even enough to overwhelm the people around me. They mistook me as a genki classmate and called me genking. The lonewolf and ostracized past was now so far behind me that I was tricked to believe in all this too. That I was the Genking Miyazawa.

And at around the same time, I was old enough to learn a bit about Mama. I seriously didn't mind when she told me she was a yankee. I saw people fighting when they gather outside convenient stores late at night. It just looked meaningless to me. So distant that I could not grasp at all. I didn't put much thought about it then.

Then, I met her. It's the last year of junior-high. The new transfer student from Kyoto. Her awkward smile and the way she plays with her hair. The shy, cat-like glances. It immediately melts my heart. We quickly became good friends, and decided to get into the same high-school. We worked hard together, studied and volunteered and did everything we can to be a good student. And we got in to Cattleya High School together! I felt that life is finally setting back to the right course, and I still remember the broad smile on mama's face when I told her the news. Now, I have everything, except her love. But one can't be too greedy, right? This kind of love is forbidden, so I was content to be just by her side.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The flickering light of the kitchen seems to be mocking my weak self. I traced my eyes back from the puddle of soup to the table, where two plates of shortcake sit.

"Yui..."

I uttered those words out loud unwittingly.

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 04:06:30 PM »
Chapter 2 - Oshima Yuko

I am so glad is Saturday today, but I didn't let any time go waste as I step out of the door just at around 8 o'clock. I will be seeing Sayaka-ne san in a bit to start our sparring practice. She is the owner of a boxing and fight club, and a good friend of Mama's. Like Black, Choukoku, or Sayaka, was a yankee too but she never let her past hinder her. To me, she's like an Uncle, no, more like a father, and I looked up to her a lot.  But I never liked violence and weren't interested in fighting, so up till last month, we usually just eat at her place and go out for shopping sometimes.

"Morning, Sae-chan!" Sayaka beams brightly and pats on my head. Even though tiredness show on her bruised forehead and slightly wrinkled eyes, her smile is still confident and reassuring.

"em..." I simply smiled and lowered my head.

"Yappari, Sae-chan is best with short, messy hair! Come on...let's go!"

I tidied my hair after Sayaka's ruffling. Again, I didn't choose to have my hair short. But after half of my long hair is burnt as they dragged me to a stove in our classroom two weeks ago, I had no choice but to cut everything off. Besides, it would be easier to get caught with my long hair. I am too weak to protect even that. The ponytail that Yui loved pulling every time I teased her.

"Sae, you are actually doing fine, you know? You've mastered the basics quickly, and you're quite athletic anyway. Too bad they gang up on you....it must be because they knew you're Yuki's child..."

"Sayaka-ne..." I stopped after walking for a few steps. "Why? Why am I in this world?"

"You are here to enjoy what life has to offer you." Sayaka simply said.

"No, there is nothing." I thought of how weak I am. How everything I worked so hard for slipped away from my hands in a blink of the eye.

"There is! You just haven't tried hard enough." Sayaka looks at me and hesitated for a second, before holding my hand and walking towards another direction. "Come, I'll show you why you are in this world."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked into a cemetery about an hour's train ride from home. I've never been to this part of the city at all because that's where very rich people live. Even the cemetery here smells pleasant like a botanical garden. Every gravestone is elaborately carved  on expensive marbles and flowers blossomed beside them.

Is Sayaka taking me to Dad's tomb?

"It's a secret that Yuki has kept from you. But I think you're old enough to learn this now." She continues to lead me by hand into one of the rows. I started looking and looking at the names carved neatly on the stone...looking for that one that starts with "Miya", but when we stopped, what I saw in front of me is a young girl with dark hair, beaming two neat rows of white teeth. For some reason, I don't feel any happiness radiating from her glossy eyes, unlike the impeccable smile on her face.

"Watanabe Mayu" I read the name out slowly.

"Nezumi, I have brought Sae here."

After bowing and performing all necessary things required, I waited for Sayaka to speak up.

"She gave her life so you could live."

"What do you mean by that? Who is my Dad?" I don't really care who this girl is. I was expecting to know the truth about my identity.

"You asked the wrong question. Your dad does not care about you. Nor does he love your mum. But Mayu does."

I can't process what just transpired. My mum, Kashiwagi Yuki, was in love with another girl, Watanabe Mayu. The same kind of love like mine, one that will never be blessed. I don't want my thoughts to get the better of me, but I'm beginning to imagine how everything ugly might have happened. Such as, mama cheating on Dad, then Dad killing this Watanabe.

"WAIT!"

I heard Sayaka's voice echoing from my back before I realized myself running from the cemetery. I concentrate on reaching the wooden beam that decorates the entrance, as if that's an exit from hell with its doors slowly swinging close this very minute. I don't want to know the truth. I can't accept that I'm a sorry mistake that brought grief to mama.

Dashing through the gates out to the road, I finally stopped and bent to my knees to gasp for breath. But Sayaka's scream alerts me to look up. A blue truck is all I could see.

Then it's all darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of white bleach and alcohol slowly brought me back to my senses. I blinked to adjust to the bright fluorescent light on the ceiling. Seems certain that I am in a hospital.

"You are finally awake!!!"

I looked to my right and found a girl with long hair, bright-round eyes flashing her smile brightly at me.

She looks familiar but I can't recall who she is. She has a small face with deep dimples and larger, round eyes. Her eyebrows, like Mama, droop downwards when she smile. She looks like a squirrel, eyes burning of curiosity and desire. I've never seen a girl as cute and tiny, yet as strong and formidable at the same time.

"Am I that pretty that you can't even blink when you look at me?"

I jolted and looked down, embarrassed by my behavior just now.

"What's your name? I am Oshima Yuko, yoroshikwi!" The squirrel makes a funny face as she stands up. Ah...she's short. And she's wearing Majisuka Gakuen's uniform.

As I'm about to speak, a doctor came in.

"Hi, Miss, may I know your name and ID number?"

"Miyazawa Sae, 9834920647."

"Huh?" The doctor stares at me, puzzled. She heard Yuko burst out to laughter.

"Miyazawa-san...that is, if you are called that, please tell me your REAL name and ID?"

"What makes you think that I'm lying? Why don't you just check my bracelet?" I ran my hand down my sleeves to look for my ID bracelet. It's required by all minors to wear those bracelets and it's virtually unbreakable or fake-able. So what's all the fuss? Wait....I sat up and touched all over my arms and hands. It's gone.

"What bracelet? We can't find your ID card. In fact, you're naked when you're sent here! So you better own up or we'll contact the police!"

Instinctively, I looked under the covers to reassure that I am all dressed. The girl next to be blurted out in laughter again and I glared at her. ID card? No one uses that these days.....Identification has long been put in chips and planted in people's wrists when they come of age. I stare at the two persons in front of me, puzzled.

"There are only 8 digits in everyone's ID, so could you please be a bit smarter when you make stuff up, Sae-chan!" Yuko then turns to the doctor and said, "Doctor-san, no worries. She's my classmate in Majisuka. She's just scared of getting suspended with the prank we played on her...so please, could you forgive us this time and let us go?"

"Yuko-chan, but didn't you say you found her in the park and didn't know her?"

"It's part of my prank so I can skip today's blood tests." Yuko bows to show her apology. "But this prank has gone too far. Sorry, Dr. Kinoshita, you know me well right? Just forgive me this time...ok?" Her bow turned into a girly plead.

"Just as I thought, you little devil! Come on, you two, leave before we have to register your admission."

"Hai!" Yuko shouted and pulled me out of bed.

After a distance from the hospital, Yuko stopped and turned to look at me.

"You must be in some kind of trouble to lie about your identity, but don't be an aho (idiot) next time. See you!"

"Wait! Have you seen my bracelet when you found me?" I can get mugged and whatever, but I'll be in deep shit if I lost the ID bracelet.

"There really wasn't any bracelet. You're just found here..." She motioned towards a small yard with nothing but a few planks of wood and pipes.

"Do you have a place to stay?" She asks me when I looked at the field in confusion again.

"Yup, I'm going back home. How do I get to OOO?"

"Just this way..."

Suddenly a few yankee boys appeared and surround us. Yuko quickly spread her arms in front of me to protect my clearly startled self.

"Oshima! Don't think we're going to let you go just 'cuz you became leader of Majisuka!!!!!" Leader? I've never seen or heard of her before...

Without waiting for a reply, they plunge into us.

With some basic punches and blocks, I managed to fend off a few yankees, but within seconds, I received a blow from my back and fell onto the ground.

A yankee came towards me and raised his feet to crush on my head. I winced and waited, but no blow came. Yuko had knocked him down and the guy passed out beside me. All the others retreated in fear without even looking out for their companions.

Stripping his jacket off...Yuko wrapped it around me and smiled.

"You did quite well for a normal kid. They are really strong and sorry for getting you into trouble. Take this and don't catch a cold." I stood up slowly and put on the black uniform jacket. Surprisingly, it fits well.

"Thank you, Yuko-san. And...see you tomorrow."

"Huh?"

"I'm a new student in Majisuka. I don't think we've met before because I was too busy getting beaten." I chuckled to hide my shame.

"What? Who dares fight in my territory for no reason? And bullying a new student too?!!" I looked at her blankly and am about to turn to leave. No point telling her who they are. I don't want to be a coward and find someone stronger to take revenge for me. I'm weak, but I'm not as low as that.

"Sae, believe me, it still takes some time to get used to life in Majisuka, but you will be strong one day, so don't give up!"

I stared at Yuko's geniune eyes and droopy eyebrows. The exact words from mama echoes in my ears.

"I will." I answered without really meaning it. "Thank you for everything today."

I walked away towards the station after borrowing some coins from Yuko-san.

"Sae!" Yuko raised her voice and shouted from the distance. I looked back with her against the backdrop of the setting sun. She looks so pretty and strong.

"You look nice in gakuran!! Ikemen desu ne!"

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 2/16)
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 11:44:41 PM »
wow... that was...
at first I was like eh? when I found out that it seems that Sae = Yuki(Black)'s kid???? well, still eh???
Yui~~~ barely mentioned though... sighs
did she travel back into time or something??
Nezumi... sob...

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 12:35:39 AM »
ok... i freak out when i read that Mayuyu was dead!! but maybe Sae can save her now, i mean... she is in the past, right? i hope this is not a dream. I wanna Mayu alive TnT
the fic seems interesting, so i will keep reading it :3

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 02:34:35 AM »
yes yes this interesting~ it's rare travel time
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 03:13:33 AM »
SaeYui... Very interesting pair. I haven't really thought of those two together but after reading the first two chapters, I'm starting to grow a fondness of that pairing. :cathappy: And such a sad beginning! Don't tell me Mayuyu really is dead?! :cry: Yukirin... :cry: Ah, Sae's relationship with her Mama-rin is straining... Then there's Yuko appearing! Ganbatte Sae! :panic:

Looking forward to an update on this fiction! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 04:40:56 PM »
@Shinoki: Yui will appear more in the flashbacks (or flashfronts?), but since it's written in Sae's POV, she's the main voice in this whole story.

@rochilu: Mayuyu is an important character in this fic. Right now in Sae's timeline, she died, but we're in the past, so who knows?

@kurogumi: I always thought it'd be interesting to write about Black and her kid. Basically that's the premise of the story.

@LoyalFlutist: Saeyui is not too famous, but I don't know why coz they stick together a lot since last year, and Sae always teases her like a boyfriend...lol I ship YuiParu too...they are super cute together!

Thanks for the comments! I modify some of the writing based on what I read. So I hope you get more of everyone's moments in this chapter!

Chapter 3 - Majisuka Gakuen- first day again

I finally reached my house. But there's something strange. The plaque on my gate says "Nakamura" instead of "Kashiwagi".

I backed out and looked at the number and the street again. The address is right. The house is ours, except it seems to look a lot cleaner under the bright moon. I pushed the gate to go in, half-expected it to make that horrid rusty squeak. But it just swung open easily.

Confused, I hesitantly rang on the doorbell. I don't want to see Mama's face again. She must have been worried sick, but I honestly don't want to apologize to her.

The door opens with a lady standing in there and looking at me.

"Er...son, who are you looking for?"

I looked at this woman in confusion and can't say a word. I've never seen her, but I heard kids shouting and crying inside. It's clearly not my house.

"Sorry to bother you, ma'am. Must have knocked on the wrong door." I backed away again and the lady eyed me warily as she closes the door.

I thought about what happened again today, and all the strange things I saw when I came back. Everything seems like a movie from the 2010s. Could it be...? I shrugged this strange thought off my head and traced back and forth the front door of the house. It is my house for sure. I recognize the bush in our tiny front yard, except this looks a lot smaller than I recall. But then it can't be, can it? Where is mama? I have nothing on me and I can't even call Sayaka-ne. Suddenly, I notice the woman looking strangely at me from inside again, wondering why I'm still here. I better leave before she does anything worse.

I walked back to the train station as there is nowhere else to go. Going into the convenient store to get warm, I lazily browsed the magazine aisle, thinking what my next move should be. Well, I guess I should report to the  police and just face whatever fines and punishment they give for losing the bracelet. Damn, I heard those things cost a fortune and even worse, I can't explain how I lost them. The thought of telling them how I lied naked and unconscious in an abandoned yard is just too...urgh...

"2008.04.29 Asahi Shinbun"

My eyes bulged as I came across this and checked every other newspaper, magazines and whatnot to make sure I'm not misreading. Hell, even the star that graces the cover of Mini is a young version of XXXX, who died at 32 last year!!

"What's happening!!" I shouted. The cashier quickly run towards me to see if there's anything wrong, but all I did was staring at the row of newspapers in horror.

"Can I help you?"

"Er...no, sorry. Wait, could you tell me the date and time?"

"O it's 12:45...so I guess it's the 30th already."

"2009?" I pray to god he's just going to call me crazy.

"Why...yes certainly." He shook his head and walked away, clearly doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

I'm fucked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's only one place I can go, even though I hate it so much. Traveling 18 years back in time is something that happens in cheesy movies only, though I'm so helpless in this stupid situation. Not a penny on me, and no place to stay. I huddled in a corner of a park and fell asleep till sunrise. Then I walked to Majisuka.

Even though things have changed a lot, Majisuka is not one of them. It's still the place for delinquents that faintly smells of filth and blood, with broken windows, doors, floors and desks everywhere.

It's still early and almost no one is back yet. I dragged my feet towards class 1-A and wonders how people will act when they find a stranger in gakuran top and hospital patient bottoms here. I must look even worse than a loser now. I sigh as I picked a random seat in the corner and dozed off to sleep.

"Sae...sae..." Someone shook me awake. It's Yuko. I looked around and the classroom is still empty.

"You're early for a yankee!"

"You are early too." I answered absent-mindedly and look out at the deserted school ground.

"As leader of Rappapa...it's my duty to go in front of everyone first." Her relaxed face looks serious when she mentioned Rappapa.

"..."

"Why are you still dressed like this. Don't tell me, you didn't go home last night!"

"I..."

"You lied. You can't remember who you are, and where you live, right?" She drags me off my chair and led me all the way down the corridor.

"You don't have to be afraid. You will be fine in my hands." She continued to lead me up the stairs, all the way up to the top floor.

"Welcome to our band room, Rappapa!" The door slides open and Yuko jumps in excitedly.

I have been here once. It was just 3 days ago (in my timeline), when the leader of my Rappapa, Jellyphish (A/N: sorry for the random name), commanded her minions to bring the badly beaten me to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't think that just because you are the daughter of one of the legendary 13th generation four heavenly kings, you can do anything funny under my nose." She stepped on my neck until I choked and nearly fainted.

All the time, my body and head is pressed against the ground by all their feet and I could only fix my gaze at the photo that hung on the top right corner of one wall. The walls where all photos of previous Rappapa generations go. And I saw it for the first time. Every leader at the top of this yankee school, including Yuko, who is sitting at the center. So that's where I saw her before....then my heartbeat stops when I saw the other face. Black's face. My mama's face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing, staring at the blank wall?" Yuko threw me a t-shirt, a pair of white oxfords, and a pair of black trousers.

"That's all I could find for you now. Goes well with your style, I think." She winks and continue. "Okay...enough with the staring. I will decorate the wall some day." I finally turned to look at her, and it seems she's just decided on something. "With photos of people I care about. Right...That's what I'm going to do."

After changing into full uniform, Yuko-san gave me her address and phone number.

"You will live with me from now on."

"But..."

"No buts. I will take care of you until you remember everything. However..." She pauses and looks at me. "No one can walk straight into Rappapa without earning their due. So the next time we see each other in here again, you will see the view of everything from above, as a top fighter."

I left the room and walked down to the empty corridor again. It's nearly 7:30 according to the clock at the end of the empty corridor. Except it's not really empty because a shadow emerges from the dark.

"Who are you? Why did Yuko-san bring you up there?" The voice asks coldly.

"It's none of your business." I can't help but get angry at the face I see in front of me. I continued to walk down the corridor towards her, but my eyes can't look away, even though they are sending chills down my spine.

With a blink of the eye, I felt a punch on my face. Leaning back slightly, Black is now standing about 10 feet away from me. I dash towards her to retaliate, but within a second she's gone. I felt another punch on my back and then another on my stomach. There's not even time to think about where to block when I feel a sharp pain behind my knee joints, sending me to a kneeling position unwillingly.

With one hand clutching my neck, She pulled my face upwards as she bends down, examining me. Her face is now only inches away from mine, but I refused to look away, even though fear is betrayed in my eyes.

"Who are you." She stated calmly and suddenly twisted my arm. I would cry freely in pain if it's anyone else. But if it's her, Black, the person who took my freedom, my future and my love away from me, I will not bow down in defeat. I bit my lip to suppress the urge to cry.

"Gakuran!" Yuko's voice rang behind us.

"Yuko-san." In a zoop, Black has already released me from her claws and is greeting Yuko-san like a loyal subordinate.

"Let her go. She's Gakuran from 1-A and I just returned something I borrowed from her yesterday."

"Yuko-san," Black eyes the panting me in suspicion. "Be careful not to trust people too easily these days. I know we have infiltrators in Majisuka."

"Don't worry, Black, she's a maji majijo (A/N: majijo is majisuka girl and maji is really, so Yuko is just making a pun). HAHAHA! See how clever I am!" Yuko dances around like a kid and is totally satisfied with herself.

"This year has just started and everybody is seizing the opportunity of the generation-change with you becoming our leader. Rivals like Yabakune will definitely try to weaken us from within, persuading people envy of your position to join them."

"All this, I know, Black..." Yuko looks at her gently. "But we fight like true yankees. Let others do what they like behind our back. We'll be fine as long as we're true to ourselves."

"I hope so." Was Black's answer before she shuffles away and disappeared in darkness again.

That day, after I introduced myself to the teacher who didn't even flinch at a new stranger joining his class, a few of my new classmates start challenging me to fight. At first I refused, but then one of them asked.

"Why are you here then, to learn algebra?" The girl toppled my desk and tried to throw a punch at me. I dodged and returned a straight punch, which hit her face as she fell down. Even though her mates immediately move towards her aid, non of them attacked me as I expected to be outnumbered again.

"Take Akicha away....it's my turn!" A stronger girl exchanged a few blows with me. But she's not my match. She doesn't have any knowledge of weak spots that she should always defend. I felt lucky that I had Sayaka-san as my boxing coach this last month. If it's one or two at a time, I can beat them easily.

The whole team of green-jacketed yankees are defeated as they tried to challenge me. I am about to throw my final blow at their leader, but then I stopped because I can feel the pain of defeat myself. I moved away to everyone's surprise.

"Why didn't you knock me out?" The girl asked in a startled and frustrated voice. "Is it because I'm too weak?"

"No," I eyed her and her mates and a feeling of envy squeezes my heart a little bit. "It's because you have friends that don't want to see you get hurt."

The team of girls huddled and cried as they swear to themselves to become stronger one day.

"But only after we finished eating the livers I brought today!" Wota exclaimed.

"Stop ruining the mood!" Unagi smacks her head.

"Itai~~~~~"

From that day on, I get occasional free lunches from Team Hormone. Anyway, a few more people challenged me and though I suffered a few bruises, they were all beaten. My first day didn't go as bad as I thought.

------------------------------------------------------

After getting a pack of meat as instructed by Yuko on the phone, I tried to find my way to her apartment but got a bit lost. I shouldn't have to go through the underpass....but it seems like going back is the wrong direction too.

In the end, I walked in, but soon, I heard two voices conversing.

"Nezumi, leave it. You are not even in high school yet. Stop meddling with Rappapa's business."

"Calm down, Black. I am just enjoying my last year in Yabane junior high. I don't know know what you're talking about." The sound of chewing gum is irritating me. Wait...Nezumi...isn't that....Watanabe Mayu!! I quickly dodged behind a wall to listen.

"Stop acting. I know you more than you know yourself. There's no good in this venture."

"Why...why why..." The arrogant mouse starts hopping innocently, spreading her arms to balance. "I calculated and thought hard. I am just an insignificant rat that can do nothing to harm Majisuka even if I wanted to. So why take so much interest in me, stranger?"

"Watanabe Mayu, to me, you are no stranger, you just can't remember it, can you?" Nezumi doesn't seem to have noticed the genuinely questioning look in Black's eyes, continuing her hopscotch game.

Black disappears in thin air. The attack is coming and for a weak girl like Mayu, there is no way to block it.

"Argh! Urgh! Uh!" Mayu shouts in pain with the series of punches from all sides. I begin to wonder how they end up falling in love with each other, them being enemies and in different schools....

"Please stop..." Mayu pleaded.

"Good acting, but you can waste your time on somebody else, not me." Black emerges in front of Nezumi again.

"I swear I will stay away as far as possible, please forgive me......" Anyone would've been tricked if they weren't watching closely. The cowardly whimper from Mayu's voice is totally different from what I see on her face right now, a wicked, confident smile. The same deceiving smile I saw on the gravestone.

Black pushes Nezumi to the wall but maintained her blank face. Instead of hitting her, she just continued to stare at her, not allowing her to move. It continued for a minute or so, but Nezumi's smirk didn't back down either.

Finally, the taller girl twitched her lips in contempt and walked away. Two strong willed people, none of them relented when they're just inches from each other's face. I suddenly recalled that time when I was also inches away from her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Yui first came, I couldn't find a chance to talk to her at all. She looked timid and normal enough, but sometimes, when she concentrates too hard, she looked dead serious and even a bit angry. She's also quite my-pace, so she'd do something unexpected if she's unaware of her surroundings. I thought I'd never be able to get close to her.  But soon, after becoming a manager of the basketball club, the chances of seeing her increased significantly. At first, we had some small talk about meaningless things in class, but then one day, after practice, I stayed behind and saw her shooting hoops alone in the court, rather clumsily.

"Yui-chan!" I beamed my smile as brightly and casually as possible.

"O, Sae-chan! I thought you guys have left!" The friendly smile on her face turned into a shy panicking frown. "You must have seen how bad I am at basketball!"

"No not at all!" I lied. "I mean...well, there's always a beginning, right? You will get better. And I'm really happy that you are interested in playing basketball, even if you are not required to do it."

"Really? I feel so bad that I'm part of the club and I can't even understand what you guys are doing in court, so I thought I must try to learn how to play too."

"Yui-chan is such a hard worker," I complimented her and patted her head gently. "You've been like this in class, and now even in club activities too. I hope I can become more like you."

Her face flushed as she shook her head. "No, no, I'm just clumsy, so I must work more than others, but I'm not good..."

"Have some confidence! You're good the way you are. If you don't mind, let me practice with you!"

Ah!! I felt an arrow shot into my heart the moment I see her raised her lowered head with a smile, which is unbelievably cute!! Her eyes narrowed and two faint lines form just above her pink cheeks, and her whole face lit up awkwardly from the serious face she had a second ago...the contrast is so cute!

She started bouncing the ball but it fell out of her reach. I caught it and showed her how to bounce and dribble a bit. Then I started going closer to her, to hold her hand in other to teach her. Our bodies sometimes brushes across each others, but I tried to concentrate on the moves, and she's also super into dribbling the ball too. Suddenly, her front leg steps over mine, and at the same moment we moved towards separate directions, tripping over and falling down together.

I was on top of her, my face almost touching hers. We're still a bit disoriented, but I couldn't take my eyes away from her, and now she's also looking at me, mouth slightly gaping. We stayed in that position for a while, but like a person waking from a dream, I suddenly realized how inappropriate it was and pushed myself up abruptly. I was so scared that I didn't try to help her up at all.

"Sor....sorr...sorry" I simply stammered.

After maybe a second of delay, she also woke from her trance and shot right up, turning her back towards me and apologizing profusely as well. We're both so embarrassed that we didn't look at each other for the rest of the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does Black just stare at someone so close and not feel anything??!

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 3/16)
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 05:33:34 PM »
more mayuki moment please  :bow:

cool
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
yay...another unique pair... :on woohoo: :onioncheer:

YuiSae...me like it :on GJ:

well, actually I'm ok with Yui(insert member's name here) because Hime is soooo loveable so I don't mind who she paired with :luvluv1:

and team hormone is here :on woohoo: majijo won't be complete without the dorky hormone lover team :on lol:

I love your idea about black and her kid :on GJ:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 11:14:54 PM »
Woooh! You update so fast! Greats!!

Saeyui... Im lovin' it ! >w<)/ im saeyuki shipper.. But I can go with all sae pair~ I dunno XD

Me get confuse at begining, but after this chapter, I can get it.. :cat happy:

Hope you can update it everyday.. ;3 or everythreeday >w<

Thanks saeyu san! :bow:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 03:55:20 AM »
YuiParu is definitely cute together also! :deco:

Ah-Looks like Sae really is back in time. :shocked: She got to see her mother during her high school year and the person that Yuki/Black loved, Mayu/Nezumi. I wonder what she's going to do about that? And the relationship between Mayu and Yuki... :panic: And Sae met Yui! SaeYui moment~ :cathappy:

Looking forward to your next update! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 06:23:13 AM »
yatta! another chapter ^^
The last part about SaeYui was so cute~
And Yuko is so kind with Sae xD
The Mayuki moment was intense, i wanna know more about their relationship,  is in the first year right? So Center will not appear in your fic?

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 10:26:07 AM »
Yeah i start wondering how black and nezumi fall in love with each other
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 10:44:29 AM »
ME TOOO ME TOOO~
WELL A TRUE LOVED ALWAYS START HATING EACH OTHER BEFORE THEY END UP TOGETHER

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 05:28:19 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys!

@qweakb: there will be more and more mayuki moments in the coming chapters, but the first part is more saeyuki...lol

@bunny_rabbit: I love Yui with Rie and Paruru! Actually I love Not Yet a lot so Team Hormone will be a regular supporting character.

@fuu_kun: like you, I'm SaexALL shipper, even though I prefer Saeyuki! That's why even if they are not a pair, there are many Saeyuki moments here, especially this chapter! But then, I'm possibly the only person who ships Mayuki very hard as well, lol! Since all Saemayuki fics end up with one of them (I mean...Sae:( ) being a villain, I hope to change this dynamic in this fic!

@LoyalFlutist: more of mayuki's relationship will be revealed in the next chapter, so please look forward to it! Also, YuiParu FTW

@rochilu: Gakuran is in the first year. Yuko and Black in their second year. Nezumi is still not in Majisuka yet, she's a senior in junior-high. The fic spans from pre-Majisuka to Majisuka 1 only. Right now, Center will make an appearance in the fic. If there's a chance, I will try to put her in, but Center/Nezumi is so perfect so I don't know what to do!!!!

@kurogumi: love is magical, that's why it's mysterious! Please look forward to it!

@gek geki: Ditto! Geki will make an appearance in one of the chapters, btw ;)

Chapter 4 - Black

That night after I ran into Black and Nezumi's meeting, I sneaked back home safely and didn't mention a word to Yuko. I decided that I need more time to figure out what's happening between Black and that Nezumi kid. I thought long and hard, whether I should just sit back and try not to poke my nose into anything. After all, I face the good old problem of influencing the future, and my fate, if I accidentally changed the course of things in the past.

But there's one thing I do want to change. I don't want them to fall in love. Maybe then, we will be a happy family, with Dad, me and Mama. Maybe then, I can be a normal kid who can invite friends to stay over at my place. Or someone who can introduce herself proudly to her parents. Or simply, someone who won't become a suspect for no reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't you just admit it? My daughter will never do such things."

"Mum, we both DIDN'T do it. I was with her!"

"Ssshh honey. I knew it already," Yui's mom turned towards me again. "You are a yankee's kid. Everyone knows you did it. You just have to say 'yes'. Or else, both of you will get accused." Her eyes were almost pleading me.

"Mum!!" Yui's anguish cry pierced my heart.

"For the sake of Yui, do it."

The next few weeks at school, I won all sorts of big and small fights with other people. I still don't get it, why they love to fight so much. What does it mean to be the best at fighting? No one takes you seriously anyway. All your futures are doomed.

Anyhow, my reputation as the best among freshmen spreads. Some upperclassmen began to challenge me, and though I get hurt more frequently now, I am also getting better. It helps a lot that Yuko replaced Sayaka as my sparring teacher. She taught me many skills, the best of which is the ability to anticipate what your enemy will do in different situations.

"You have to use your heart to feel what they are thinking. Not everyone blocks your punch when you aim at their weak spot. Some might just eat the pain to counterattack. Know your enemy, so that you know what to and not to do. It's hard to learn because you don't actually know them personally. But that's the difference between fighting for the sake of fighting, or taking your opponent seriously. Look into their eyes. And their feet....Most people fool you with their hands and expressions, but their feet don't lie."

"Yuko-san..."

"Hm?"

"Why are you teaching me all this? I feel grateful for all you have done for me, but....I don't understand."

Yuko walked towards me from the couch and looked into my eyes dearly. My gaze softened in pain again as her eyebrows remind me of Mama.

"I don't know. Maybe because you appeared...on the day I needed someone most."

"By the way, don't let anyone know that we met in the hospital. Promise me, Sae, no one in Rappapa should know anything about this."

"Yuko-san...is something happening to you?"

She just shrugged and waved me off.

I think I finally understood what's going on. I recalled the photo where Yuko sat in the middle of the so-called Golden Rappapa Generation. Then beside it, there's another one with a few new faces but one giant framed photo of Yuko in the middle, still at the leader's seat. I recalled how Sayaka mentioned the Bucho of Rappapa once, that she died of leukemia right after graduation.

I closed my eyes to hide my tears. I didn't want Yuko-san to know anything about her future. Not when her reign has just begun. But when are you going to tell your Nakama about this?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Today after school, there's nothing else left to do but go home to take a nap. It's been quite a slow day with less and less challengers from the 2nd and 3rd years, so I just borrowed a book from the library to read. Team Hormone snatched my book and said how I'm the first person in this school actually picking up a book, but I ignored Wota's mispronunciations of those kanji words in the chapter and snatched it back, tearing the corner of the cover off. I'm now looking at the broken corner as I raised the piece of paper up towards the warm spring sun. How do I  stick it back to the book?

As I look down the endless empty afternoon pavement, a figure with a swaying gait advances slowly towards me.

It's Black.

Not today man....Our distance is closing in and I began to notice that she's not her usual self today. Her eyes are just staring vacantly at the distance, and I don't think she knows I'm there. Suddenly she slid and fell onto the ground, and before I knew it, I've caught her in my arms.

"Hey...you! Are you okay?"

"...." Black looks up weakly and finally notices me. "Gakuran..."

She is sweating profusely, face in pale white and panting like she's just ran a marathon. I tried to wipe the sweat beads off her forehead when I realize that her skin is scorching hot.

"Shit...you're having a fever, let me take you to the doctor..."

Just as I'm about to pull her up, a bunch of Yabakune yankees appeared. Great, such good timing!!!!!!

"Look at this, one of the four heavenly kings of Majisuka!! Come on, let's fight!"

I stood up in front of Black's slumped body and measure the crowd. They have around 8 people, and two of them have weapons.

"Who are you? Another Maji-jo?" One of them fires at me.

"He's in a uniform! Obviously he's a guy and her boyfriend!" Another yabakune shoots back at her mate. Those people seem quite stupid to me...

"Who cares? Attack!"

I fended off a few kicks from two of them, and threw a strong punch on another's face, but at the same time, somebody's punch landed solidly on my left. After some exchanges of blows, I'm greatly weakened and stars start to appear in front of me. At this point, I'm about to fall any moment, and I wish Black can leave before I can't take care of the crowd anymore. I glance at my back to see the girl struggling to stand up, and another yankee with wooden stick ready to deliver a blow.

"No!" I shouted and threw myself in front of Black, embracing and covering her. A sharp pain follows the loud thud of the stick hitting my back.

It's too late to resume my fighting stance. They have already closed in and surrounded us, who are still crouching on the ground. A series of incessant kicks followed. If I were alone, maybe I could've dashed away between their feet and counterblow with a low swipe, but then if I did, the second I turn around and release Black from myself, she would get hurt.

I can feel her weak breaths on my neck...she's going to pass out soon. Yappari, no matter how much I hate her, I can't let go of the young, weakened girl in front of me.

The pain of their beating began to subside as my senses get numb. A little bit more...I need to stay strong.....

Finally, they got tired.

"It's no fun! We've beaten them easily!" One girl throws her stick on the ground and backed off.

"Yeah...that's enough..." Another girl added while panting, "to teach....Majisuka a lesson."

The crowd left us jeering and snickering at us, celebrating their victory. I turned my head to look at them one more time. I shall remember their faces and seek revenge one day. And then I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye standing on top of the slope. I look up to get a better view but she's gone already. I can only get a glimpse of the backpack dangling low on the back of the person....

"Nezumi..." I turned my head and see Black looking up at the same spot as I did. Her eyes closed and fainted. So apparently, it's Nezumi who arranged this ambush. God knows if she's the one who made Black sick too. What makes her hate this girl so much?

"Black..." I tried to shake her awake but my whole body aches too much to listen to me. I used all the strength I have left to get myself off Black so we're now lying side by side on the deserted pavement.

After resting for long long time, I decided to take her to the hospital.

"Come..." I put her on my back to give her a piggy-ride, but she's struggling to get off.

"No...I can...walk"

"You can't even speak properly, stop being so stuck up." I pulled her arms further in front and grasped her legs tighter to secure her position on my back.

"Take...me home."

"No! You are having a fever, you need medical attention now!" I shouted angrily at this stubborn girl.

"I have medicine....just take me home....please..."

This is the first time I heard "please" from Black, who seems to have reciprocated my hatred towards her equally ever since we met on the first day. A couple of times, she even wanted to fight me, but instead she just clenched her fist probably because Yuko told her not to. I think she's convinced that I'm an infiltrator and has been eyeing me suspiciously at school ever since I came to Majisuka.

"Fine, if you want to die at home, I won't stop you."

I walk slowly and quietly because I'm not in a better shape than her. But the few people who passed by did not extend any help because they saw that we're from Majisuka... Society then and now is not much different...eh? All the bigots who teach their kids about love and helping others...tsk...

Black has fallen asleep as soon as we started walking. For some reason, the steady heartbeat and soft body are calming my senses. Wind blows on her hair, which sometimes brushes across my face. I can smell the same sweetness that I have been used to since a kid. We used to cuddle together in sleep when there is thunderstorm or when I had nightmares. At first, I thought it's the shampoo, but now, I know that it's just her unique smell. Because everyone has a unique smell....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sae-chan, put me down already!!" Her Kyoto-ben sounds so funny even when she's angry.

"Kekeke....Stop struggling, you're gonna hurt your twisted ankle again!"

"What's so funny?" She hit me playfully from the back. "I can walk....come on, the slope up there is steep and I don't want to see you faint when we reach home!"

"Faint? Don't underestimate the star of Basketball Club!"

"Star? Hahahaha...you mean the time when you tripped over the ball and almost broke your nose? You sure are a talented comedian when you made everyone laugh at the practice...hehehe"

"Mou....it was an accident, accident!! How would I know there are two balls in the court...and...and you're waving at me!"

"Baka-Saeee....in other words, are you blaming me now?" She inches her head forward to look at my flustered face, and a pleasant fragrance flushed into my nostrils.

"Baka-Yui..............you smell." Deep down, I meant she smells nice, kind of like jasmine, I'd say.

"Hm?" The girl immediately tensed up and started smelling herself.

"HAHAHA!" She's so gullible.

"Stop it, stop it! Put me down now!!" She started hitting my back.

"Free massage!!! Thanks, Yuihan!!  lalalalalalalala"

"It's not a massage!" She started pinching my cheeks. "And Stop singing like an idiot!.....Wait!!! HAHAHAHA" She suddenly burst into her devilish laugh. She's always like that, finding things that no one finds funny and end up laughing out so loudly that people wonder if she's some pathological issues....ok I exaggerate....

"What now?" I ask annoyed.

"Sae-chan, I found a secret about you."

"Huh?"

"...that....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....your nostrils....are asymmetrical!!"

"Eh?!!" I wanted to put her down and examine my nose that very second, but half-way bending down, I decided against it. "Stop distracting me! Everyone's nostrils are asymmetrical..." I lied in a slight stammer. "I won't let you down and make your evil plan succeed." I grinned slyly.

"Are you sure it's okay...carrying me?"

"Yui-chan, you're not heavy. Besides, I don't want to see your pained look while trying to walk. It... hurts me a lot, you know?" I tried to remark casually. There's a short silence.

"Sae...thank you. To be honest, I feel very comfortable and, somehow, very warm on your back now, so much that I don't want to get off." She hugged closer onto my back, resting her head on mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally reached Black's apartment. She's living alone like Yuko, but the big difference is, her studio is a huge mess. I put her into bed and started to look for the medicine, to which she only pointed at the ramen cups, plates and laundry in the middle.

I sighed and started looking, tidying stuff on the way. It must be tough for a girl to live alone...Yeah! I found the goddamn bottle of pills....Eh? What's that on top?

I pulled a framed photo out from the pile of crap. From it, two little girls, the older one in glasses and the younger one in pigtails, are smiling at me.

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 4/16)
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2013, 05:55:04 PM »
huaaaahhh... YuiSae is so cute :luvluv1:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 06:28:25 PM »
the story doesn't look clear to me :sweatdrop:
still I don't understand things  :nervous
SaeYui is from past or present?  :huhuh
Sae took Gakuran's body possesed you mean in the past  :shocked
I still don't understand thing  :doh:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 08:42:20 PM »
Ohhh, I regret not reading this earlier! Certainly interesting new kind of twist to a majisuka gakuen fic hehe. I like :D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2013, 10:23:29 PM »
This is sooo cute >.< And I still wonder if Sae's in coma in real life and kinda went back or it just happened somehow and y'know...it's a fiction story xD

SaeYui is soo cute  :luvluv1: :mon lovelaff:

What's the relationship between Mayuki? And who's in the picture?

Is there going to be any Geki in this? Just wondering cause she's my favorite MG character along with Dance

Update soon :)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)