JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aisucream to My Purin

Author Topic: [Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 5 [Multiple pairings]  (Read 17726 times)

Offline Louise-sama

• Frustrated Writer and an Amateur Artist
  • Member+
  • Girls like girls like boys do.
[Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 5 [Multiple pairings]
« on: September 29, 2013, 10:09:16 AM »
Hi everyone. I'm Louise-sama.
This is my first AKB48 fic, Home, originally posted in my
blog.
I'd say I'm one of those who'se writer's soul was awakened by fanfictions.
:yep:
I spend my free time reading fics and was inspired to come up on my own.
Please take time reading and let's grow together. :bow: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Home
by
Louise-sama
Our lives are different from each other, but the red strings of fate weaved our paths together.

Prologue

Under the bright moon was a couple lying comfortably on a grassy hill. The sky was a dark blanket glittered with stars. The cold breeze played with their hair and skin.

“Say, Mayuyu. Do you love me?”

Mayu raised her upper body up from the grass, startled at the question thrown at her. “Ofcourse! I do love you,” she said while looking at the girl beside her. “Why do you ask?” The other girl shifted her head and faced the worried girl. She smiled before pulling Mayu down on top of her.

“I just felt like asking. Caught you off guard?” she stuck her tongue out, teasing the smaller girl.

Mayu sighed and flicked the girl’s nose. “Yukirin, your randomness is creepy, you know that?”

Yuki laughed and wrapped her arms around Mayu who buried her head on her neck. They stayed there silently for a few minutes; each enjoying the scent of their respective partners. Yuki stared at the starry sky and started stroking the other girl’s soft hair.

“How do you find us three years from now?” Yuki broke their silence.

Mayu looked at her. “Another random question?”

“Does it ever cross your mind?” Yuki glanced at her face.

Mayu was about to laugh at her until saw the seriousness in her eyes. “Maybe it does,” she whispered.

Yuki searched for the other girl’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. “Do you want a family?”

“I do,” Mayu responded intently. She rested her head on Yuki’s shoulder, not averting her eyes.

“Then, how do you find living together, on the same house, with me?”

“...Yukirin?” Mayu got up, slightly taken aback from Yuki’s words. She saw a blush on the other girl’s cheeks.

Yuki got up too and held her hands on with hers. “Three years from now, will you live together with me?”

Despite the chilly breeze of the night, Mayu’s cheeks burned.

“I’d love to.”

“So she really didn’t show up, huh?” a girl wearing a uniform spoke while staring at the distant train. She stood at the middle of two other girls.

“I didn’t see her a while ago during graduation either,” another girl wearing the same uniform said as she looked at the two girls beside her. They were carrying a rolled paper on their hands. It was three hours since the graduation day of Sakae Gakuen but they are at the train station, saying their goodbye to one of their friends.

“It must be too hard for her, seeing her Rena leave for Tokyo University,” the other girl said as she observed the person boarding the train.

The girl was carrying on her shoulder a bag, and dragged a pink travel bag. She was checking both sides of the train for a vacant seat.

“I’m sure Rena wanted to see her too,” the middle girl said.

The tallest girl lifted up the end of the sleeve of her shirt and glanced at her watch. “There’s still time. I’m sure she’ll come,” she said confidently. The two other girls paused for a second then shot her a disapproving look.

“You think so?” they raised an eyebrow.

Rena, the girl on the train stopped trailing her eyes when she found a vacant seat. She smiled and clutched her bag. Just as she was about to start walking, a familiar voice stopped her on her track.

“Rena!” a girl shouted loud enough for everyone to set their eyes on her. She had her palms on her knees; shoulders rapidly rising up and down. Her hair all over the place; beads of sweat travelled down her face. She straightened herself and let a free hand cover her chest, trying to stop her heavy panting.

“I told you so,” nudged the girl wearing a watch, victoriously. “She’s her girlfriend after all.”

“Jurina?” Rena mentally asked herself. She remembered asking the girl to not go to her departure, knowing that seeing her would just make it hard for her to leave. As soon as realization hit her, she turned around searching for the owner of the voice; not minding the heart she might break later on. “Jurina!”

“Don’t turn around!” Jurina shouted, stopping her midway. Her breathing came back to normal. The passengers of the train started whispering about them.

“Eh?” Rena blinked. With her back against the open door of the train, her eyes never met the figure of the girl wearing a school uniform.

“I don’t want to see you. No, I don’t want you to see me,” she continued.

“What is she talking about?” their friends face-palmed. They suddenly felt embarrassed seeing Jurina making a scene.

“I’ll forget about you; and please forget about me too, because from now on, I’m not the same Jurina as before.” From her quivering tone, you can sense that she might cry later on. “I’ll be working hard. I’ll promise to finish art school. So I want you to do your best too. And then we can live together!” she yelled on top of her lungs, emphasizing the last part. She ignored the gasps of the crowd around them. Rena stood frozen. Her eyes widened as she heard Jurina’s confession.

“Uwaa~ Our kouhai has grown up!” a girl said while shaking her friends’ shoulders.

“Jurina…” Rena whispered. Her lips curved up involuntary and her cheeks blushed. She clutched her hand and raised her chin up. She then gathered all her guts and spoke loud enough to shut the whispering passengers up. “Then I don’t want to see you until you fulfil your promise.” She nervously walked towards the vacant seat, ignoring the eyes casted on her face, and the girl she made a promise with. Neither does she know that the girl started crying; biting her lips and hands clutched on her chest.

Jurina doubled her efforts to prevent her sobs from escaping her lips. “Un.”

By that time, the doors of the train started closing. A few seconds later, the train sped up, leaving no trace but the turgid wind hushing the lonely Jurina. She turned around and her senpais walked towards her. She gave them a wide smile and walked ahead, having a burning desire in her heart.

She’s got a promise to fulfill.

Jann~

“Wow. Look at this audience,” a boy declared as he wiped sweat away from his forehead.

“As expected of NUMB,” his company cheerfully replied; his fist thrusting the air.

“Too bad they’re going to be disbanded,” another boy responded with his eyes focused on the four figures on the stage. The other boys looked at him with sadness in their eyes. A loud cheering caught back their attention and they focused their eyes on their favourite rock band.

A girl with long hair held the microphone on the stand. She glided her eyes from left to right and smiled. “Everyone.” With that simple word everyone casted their attention to her. “Before we continue, we just want to thank all of you for supporting NUMB. We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you.” She glanced at her bandmates behind her and smiled. The crowd were all “Aww…” at the sight of their favourite band smiling at each other.

“We’ll make sure that tonight is a night you won’t EVER forget!”

“YEAH!” the crowd jumped simultaneously, cheering them on. The drummer started creating beats then the audience swayed their hands up in the air.

“This song is called, RIVER!” the vocalist declared. She turned to the lead guitarist beside her who gave her a nod. “Hit it Sayanee!”

In an instant Sayanee made the room shake with her guitar.

At a certain café, two figures can be seen sitting across each other; not talking or looking at each other.

“You can still play with a band in Tokyo, Sayanee,” Miyuki broke their silence. She stirred the coffee in front of her.

“Likewise, you can still work as an idol here in Osaka, Milky,” Sayaka answered as she brought the cup of coffee near her lips.

Miyuki looked up to face the short-haired girl across her. “But we have more opportunities there!” She explained while gently slamming the table with her hand, earning stares from the other customers.

“But that would mean betraying our first breath as a band.” Sayaka replied.

Miyuki moved her hand across the table and found its way to Sayaka’s hand. “I’ll miss you…” she whispered.

Sayaka remained silent. Her eyes focused on the hand holding her own.

“Won’t you miss me too?”

“Who would ever?” Sayaka promptly replied and chuckled, trying to hide the emptiness building up on her bosom.

Miyuki looked away and withdrew her hand. “I guess I’m not that lovable to you, huh?”

Sayaka bit her lip and ducked her head. “…yeah,” she said coldly.

Miyuki forced a smile and stood up. “Then I guess this is goodbye for us,” she weakly said and walked away.

Sayaka raised her head and shut her eyes hard. After a few seconds of contemplating, she rushed outside she café. She looked for the not-so-distant Miyuki and raced to her. “Milky, wait!” she caught up to Miyuki and grabbed her arm.

“Huh?” they stopped. Miyuki turned around and her face morphed to a confused one. Sayaka on the other hand was trying to catch her breath. She rested her shaky hand on Miyuki’s shoulder. She stared intently into Milky’s eyes and spoke.

“Won’t you like a goodbye…kiss?”
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 03:26:00 AM by Louise-sama »
I'm Louise.  :)

Catch me in Wordpress and Tumblr.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: [Louise-sama] Home | Prologue [Multiple pairings]
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 11:41:36 AM »
Three senpai and three kohai....

The senpais are going to leave the kohai....

Quite interesting.....

Pls continue  :deco:

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 12:10:59 PM »
MaYuki, WMatsui and SayaMilky!!  :love:

this is interesting~

Please continue :twothumbs

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
Wah!  :cow: Thank you for the reviews.

@Haruto Lee: I'm glad that you found this interesting. Yes, the kohai was left behind. It was saaaad.  :cry: But the story won't be dwelling in that plot so please continue supporting this fic.  XD

@smarty0821: Thank you for appreciating this crap. Hahaha.  :lol: I love SayaMilky, MaYuki, and WMatsui too but since this is a multiple-pairing fic, the pairings will not be defined until the end. So please do continue supporting this fic.   :thumbsup

Also thanks to Wmatsui22, toeisynth, Sayuki, Lost Heaven, chichay12, shiruba_rein, Kiri-el.

By the way, my OTP is JuriMayu so expect them to show up here. Hahaha.  :twothumbs

Please watch out for my update. Thank you.
You guys are awesome!  :bow:  :bow:

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 01:57:10 PM »
aaaa wmatsui & sayamilky  :inlove:
sayanee is tsundere :lol:
please continue  :twothumbs  :bow:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 04:02:40 AM »
Wah,I lub this oredi~ maybe some YukoRena, YukiRena or MilkyFuuchan?  :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 04:52:25 AM »
Wah,I lub this oredi~ maybe some YukoRena, YukiRena or MilkyFuuchan?  :wub:

please.

of course MaYuki, I'm here!  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 03:20:47 PM »
i forgot to comment XD
oh well i just cant wait to read the ur next update :whistle:

and btw welcome to jphip :welcome
update soon :on gay:

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 03:38:15 PM »
 :cow:

I'm glad that more people start to appreciate my work.

@sayanee123: It was fun writing Sayanee as a tsundere. Haha. I hope you liked it.

@sakura_drop_: I'm not sure of those pairings but I think I can do YukiRena. Hahaha.

@imtedee: I got a MaYuki reader in the house! Haha. Please look forward to my updates.

@Chichay12: Thanks! I hope I won't fail your expectations.

Thanks to smarty0821, kenjoy12, sakura_drop_, and rhin for leaving a thank you.  :fap  :fap  :fap

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
Re: [Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 1 [Multiple pairings]
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
Minna! :welcome So I finally finished the pilot chapter of Home. I never thought updating could be so hard. Pardon my poor writing skills; I'm still getting used to write in prose. But I hope this gets to your liking. :panic: 

A/N: Italics are Mayu's thoughts.

Home
by Louise-sama

Our lives are different from each other, but the red strings of fate weaved our paths together.

Chapter 1 (Pilot chapter)

It was a chilly night. The breeze from the hill they are in at the moment crept up under their thin clothes. But not that it matters. They don’t feel cold anyway. No; there was neither lit up fire nor a blanket covering them. Their only sources of heat were their fingers intertwined together and cheeks burning because of overflowing emotions. Their eyes were locked within each other’s as if trying to look for their souls.

“Three years from now, will you live together with me?”

For the smaller girl, it was the most melodic sound she had yet heard. Upon hearing that explicit question, she swears she saw the leaves stop from falling to the ground while the grass grazing their bodies stopped from swaying. Everything around them glistened under the moon.

She doesn’t have time to think it over. She knew deep within her, she wanted this, she needed this. She pulled their intertwined fingers closer to her lips and kissed them.

“I’d love to.”

Buzz…buzz…buzz…

Mayu opened her eyes and saw that she was not on the hill anymore. Her hand reached out for the source of the annoying sound and smacked it off. She could have thrown this alarm clock out of the window like she always does. In fact, she always hated getting interrupted in her sleep. But today she appreciated it so much.

She glanced at the framed photograph on the table beside her bed. She reached for it and slowly examined every inch of it. She let her fingers trace the image of a girl. Er, no. For Mayu, she was a goddess. Her long hair was as black as a charcoal. It looks so soft just by looking at the flowing strands of hair cradled by the wind. Her lips curved up at the perfect smile—the same smile that sends her to her knees. Her fair skin radiates a beautiful aura. She is beautiful; she’s a goddess indeed. But right now, she doesn’t really want to see that face.

She sloppily placed it back where it was, slightly annoyed for using beautiful adjectives inside her head. She kicked the sheets off her and got up from her bed. She opened the curtains while stretching her arms as the sun rays welcomed her with their warmth. The weather is nice; great. But she doesn’t like it at all. Her hands balled up and furiously closed the curtains again.

“The gods must hate me right now.”

She glanced at the calendar hanging on the wall. It’s been three years since she made a promise with her girlfrie—, er, ex-girlfriend, Kashiwagi Yuki. Mayu grumpily entered the bath and removed the clothing that kept her warm last night. Why does everything she sees in her house remind her of Yuki? She hated it. She rested her back on the cold wall of the bathroom and let the water from the shower drench her. She looked back at the clothes on the floor.

“If we hadn’t broken up, I don’t have to rely on blankets or these pieces of cloth to warm me up at night.”

After all manners of cleaning herself, she put on her usual pair of clothes and fixed her hair. She didn’t put any make-up on. Today, she decided to be at her simplest self, except for the high heels she always wears. There should be no trace of her, rejoicing, because as far as she is concerned, she’s already dead, five months ago since Yuki dumped her.

She stood up from the wooden chair and left her room. She took a look at the wide and gloomy corners of the living room. No. There were neither cobwebs nor dirty pets in the room. In fact, everything in the room is brand new. But the silence and her bitterness dulled the entire rental house. Even the yellow curtains seem dark. She can’t believe that five months ago, this house was filled with laughter of all sorts.

Suddenly, a rustling sound called her attention. It was from her house mate’s room. Mayu never really planned to co-reside with others even though it was a rental house fit for five people. She came from a wealthy family, so paying the share of five is not a problem to her. But as impossible as it seems for a cold lady like Mayu, she made her house mate an exception.

The door opened and revealed a pretty young woman wearing an elegant dress. “Oh, Mayu-chan. You’re pretty early today,” she walked towards her. “Do you have classes today?”

“No, I don’t have classes on Sundays, Milky,” Mayu answered her. She pulled up a chair next to her and sat. “I plan to save this day for myself.” She poured coffee on a mug and inhaled the calming aroma.

Miyuki hinted sadness in Mayu’s tone. She is aware of what this day means to her friend. She sat next to her and patted her shoulder. “I’m sorry Mayu-chan. Today, I’m going out with my boyfriend, so I won’t be able to stay with you,” she said, sweetly. Mayu looked at her and back to the coffee.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine,” Mayu said before taking a sip. Lie. Mayu doesn’t really want Miyuki to leave her today but she’s not that selfish to destroy her friend’s date with her middle-aged boyfriend. She is aware that Miyuki and her boyfriend have only been dating for a month, and she can tell that Miyuki’s madly in love with him. To be honest, Mayu doesn’t approve Milky’s relationship with him. When she first saw him, she felt something suspicious about him.

“The weather’s nice today. Maybe you can go out so you won’t get lonely,” Miyuki stood up and adjusted her dress.
“Every where’s lonely without her, Milky,” Mayu said flatly.

Need not explaining, Miyuki understood her and started walking away. She wants to give her privacy. “I’ll go ahead then. See you later!”

As the door clicked, Mayu sighed. Now she’s all alone; she always was. The silence got to her. She ran her fingers through her hair out of frustration. She lifted up her mug and left it at the sink. She was about to walk away when saw a mug wrapped in a box. She narrowed her eyes, trying to remember where she saw that. As realization hit her, she picked it up from the shelf.

“I’m going to end this agony.”

Mayu picked up her keys and left the house.

A few moments later, Mayu arrived at a nearby park. She spotted an empty bench and walked towards it. She carefully rested her back on the bench. She lifted her head up at the sky and back to the mug she was holding.

“This feels nostalgic. Do you still remember that time, Yukirin?” she muttered as if conversing with the vacuum.

“It was a sunny morning. I walked towards our meet-up place. It didn’t take me long to reach the park where we always meet. You are just the caring type that you always want to keep my walk short. By that time, I already found my way to a vacant bench and waited for you. I opened my bag and there I saw my carefully wrapped gift for you. It was a simple yet elegant mug.

I knew that later on, you might start teasing me about my lack of creativity. It may be true but I had a reason to do so. That was the best way to remind you about the two of us, living together. Ever since you proposed to me, I had been anticipating about it. This year, you graduated from the university and started working as a teacher. It was your dream, and now it finally came true. This made you busy, and our dates became less frequent. Perhaps that explained your sudden coldness towards me. At times, you would cancel our dates or immediately rush home after our appointments.

Without my knowing, a barrier was already built between us.”

“I waited the whole day for you, but you never came,” Mayu cried after reminiscing past events of their relationship. “This is just too painful for me to—huh?” she stopped sobbing when she felt herself get wet.

“Take that…” the kids were splashing water at her with a water gun.

“Cut it out, you brats!” she covered herself with her arms and started chasing the children.

“Nye, nye, you can’t catch us!” another kid taunted while running.

“Come back here!” Mayu ran as she completely forgot the mug left on the bench.

On the other side of the park was another girl. Her name is Jurina. She was carrying a camera in her hands. She would look sideways as if trying to find something. At a time, she would look through her camera, trying to capture beautiful scenery but she never gets satisfied. She continued walking further and stopped when she finally saw the perfect subject.

“Ah, this is a good spot.”

Jurina positioned her tripod and focused her camera. She smiled at the heaven-sent subject right in front of her. The many hours she spent finding a perfect subject finally pays off. She carefully set the camera. As she pressed the button, a glimpse of someone running blinded her sight.

“Huh?”

Jurina’s eyes followed the running girl. “What was that?” She retrieved her gaze and glanced at the glistening ceramic Mayu left on the bench. She immediately grabbed the mug and followed Mayu while running.

Mayu sped up; completely ignoring the pain brought by running with high heels, or the people she bumped with, or her flying dress revealing her panties. She also heard a faint voice calling out to her, but she shoved it off.

“Hey, miss! You forgot something!”

Jurina was running after Mayu who completely ignored her as she was preoccupied with a lot of things When Mayu was a block away, Jurina finally gave up and stopped.

“She’s fast…I can’t believe…she was…wearing heels,” Jurina choked heavy breaths. Her face was drawn with disbelief and amusement at the same time. She shook her head and threw her free hand in the air. Her attention turned to the mug she was holding.

“What should I do with this?” she examined the mug then she started walking back to the park. “Only stupid people leave their precious things,” she laughed. Something really bothered her at the moment that she can’t explain. She stopped walking and thought hard.

“Oh crap! My camera!”

Meanwhile, Mayu started to feel exhausted after a long run. Her throat got dry and her body was shaking. She suddenly felt stupid for running after the kids. “How…stupid can…I get?” she gave up and looked down on herself, then she heard her stomach crumble. “I have to eat…but first, I have to get changed.”

A few hours later…

“What a cute little boy sucking his thumb…” an old man spoke while flipping the photographs on his hands.
Jurina’s eyes grew, a little hopeful. “You mean i—“

“These are all trash!” the old man shouted, cutting her sentence, as he slammed a fist on his table.

“T-trash? Look closely. These are all genuine shots!” Jurina leaned towards the table and pointed at the pictures on the man’s hand.

“Even a grade school student can do that!” he shouted, making Jurina cover her ears with her hands. He towered himself over Jurina with his eyebrows twitching.

“Please Akimoto-sensei. I beg of you. Nobody wants to buy my shots…“ Jurina bowed.

“I am very disappointed with you, Jurina,” he said exasperatedly as he lazily rested his back on the chair and put down the photographs on the table.

Jurina opened her mouth, trying to defend herself but soon gave up. “Sorry…” she stepped backward and averted her eyes to her feet.

There was a brief silence in the room. The old man stared at her sympathetically. “Do you know why I hired you?” He was expecting an answer but Jurina remained silent.

“One day, I saw a young woman—that was you—enthusiastically taking pictures of whatever she saw. I thought to myself, ‘what a kid.’ But when you showed me your pictures, I was ashamed of my judgment. They seemed to be taken by a pro. You were a genius! I adopted you and I—“

“..became a witness of your growth. I heard that a million times, already.” Jurina blurted out, trolling the man.

The man leaned forward and propped his elbow. “I know that you want to become to be a professional. But you’re losing your heart into it,” he stared at her intently that Jurina saw his eyes sparkle.

“I want to see you in your art, Jurina!” he said with conviction.

“Akimoto-sensei…” Jurina covered her mouth with her hand, as if trying to suppress her happiness.

“Jurina…”

“Just buy these photographs already!” Jurina slammed her two palms on the table between them, getting the old man in surprise. The dramatic air faded away.

“Sorry, I can’t help you. I’m broke right now. Hahaha!” he laughed while rubbing his head.

“What?! You should’ve told me earlier.” Jurina whined.

“What a stubborn kid,” he heaved a heavy breath. “Just scram already.”

“Boo…” she grabbed the pictures and left the room.

Akimoto watched her leave and sighed. “That kid. Even though I allowed her to stay at the mansion, she still insisted to live by herself.” He stood up from his chair and stared leaned on the window so he could watch Jurina leave the mansion. “She sure has grown a lot since I first saw her at the park.”

Jurina hastily left the mansion gate. “Broke? Who is he kidding? If I know better, he just wanted to punish me for leaving.” She stopped walking, feeling a little guilty. “It’s not like I’m being disgraceful. He has done so much for me, but I have things to settle on my own.”

She stared at the sky and sighed. “What should I do now?”

“Welcome to Mariko’s Café!”

Mayu entered the café and suited herself on a vacant chair. She called the attention of a beautiful waitress and ordered. “I want lemonade and a bacon and egg on toast, please.” The waitress smiled and nodded.

She turned her attention to the whining from the counter.

“Mariko-samaaaaa, what should I do?”

“Oh, Juri-tan. What’s wrong?” Standing on the counter was a beautiful woman with a bobbed hair, probably on her late twenties. She patted the head of the whining Jurina.

“I’ve been kicked out from my apartment…”

“Geez, what have you been doing?”

“Well, you see, I wasn’t able to pay the rent for four months already,” Jurina continued, oblivious that Mayu has been listening to their conversation.

“That’s what you get,” Mayu answered Jurina in her thoughts. She didn’t intend to eavesdrop but Jurina’s loud voice caught her attention.

“That’s what you get,” Mariko answered Jurina, coldly. Mayu smiled when she heard the woman from the counter spoke what she had exactly in mind.

“What a nice way to cheer me up. You know that I’ve been saving for something important,” Jurina blushed at her last statement. Mariko noticed this and decided to tease the girl.

“Then why don’t you use your savings to pay your debt?”

“I can’t do that!” Jurina shook her head violently. She sighed and took out a photograph from her pocket. She thrusted a finger on the photograph. “It’s this photo-bomber’s fault…” she gritted her teeth.

Mariko sighed. “You’re really hard to deal with, you know?” she messed the hair of Jurina who turned her attention to the incoming waitress.

“Here’s your order, Ma’am,” the waitress served Mayu’s orders. “Enjoy your order, Ma’am,” she bowed and walked away.

“Arigato,” Mayu smiled and took a sip of her lemonade. “Oishi…” She mentally thanked Miyuki for convincing her to go out from their house. It’s been a long five months since she went out like this. She suddenly regretted confining herself in solitude for five months after her break-up with Yuki.

Jurina’s eyes grew wide and stood up. “That girl…”

Mariko followed Jurina’s stare. “Girl? You mean Kojiharu? She’s our new waitress. It’s been a while since you visited my shop so…”

“Not her,” Jurina shook her head. “That girl sipping on a lemonade,” she pointed at Mayu.

Mariko followed Jurina’s pointing finger and spotted Mayu. “What? Do you like h—Hey, Jurina!”

Jurina walked towards the table where Mayu is innocently enjoying her meal. “Hey you!”

Mariko exited the counter and followed Jurina. “Don’t harass my customer, you puppy.” She pulled Jurina.

“Mariko-sama, she’s the person in this picture!” Jurina shoved the picture on her hand to Mariko’s face. “It’s because of her that I lost my house!”

“Me?” Mayu blinked fast, confused of what’s happening. She was just enjoying her meal when out of nowhere, a furious woman interrupted her. She cursed in her thoughts. The gods must have cursed her today.

“Hey, go fight somewhere else!” a voice from the other customers stopped them. The three girls turned their attention to the deadly glares sent to them.

“Sumimasen…” Mariko bowed hard, apologetically. She pulled Jurina, forcing her to bow with her.

Mayu just froze at her chair. She stared at the girl, who spoiled her appetite; who spoiled her day of starting-over. She got up from her comfortable seat and exited the café.

Jurina noticed her and followed her out. “Wait! Don’t run away.”

“Hey, wait!” Mariko noticed the two and tried to stop them but she doesn’t want to leave her shop. She sighed and stared at the table where Mayu left. She noticed that Mayu had barely touched her order. She suddenly felt sorry for the thin girl. She walked towards the counter when she suddenly gasped.

“Ah! She forgot to pay for her meal!”

“Oi, matte!”

Mayu was so pissed. She hated every detail of what’s happening to her. All she wanted was to forget about Yuki and their screwed up promise, and start new life. She wanted to turn her back from the world. But the gods won’t allow her. For a stranger was running for her, shoving to her face that the world is not ending without her.

She stopped running away and faced the girl. “What do you want from me?”

Jurina stopped too and shoved the picture to Mayu’s face. “Look at this!”

Mayu identified herself in the photograph. “Why do you have a picture of me? Are you stalking me?” She asked suspiciously.

“No, I’m not. It’s because you came running while I was taking a picture. It was a perfect subject but you blew it! Because of this, No one wants to buy my shots already. I lost my house too…” Jurina answered her.

“Don’t blame me your irresponsibility,” Mayu turned her back from Jurina. “I’m sorry but I overheard your conversation. I don’t know what really happened. I don’t care what your reasons are for doing so, but isn’t it impolite to blame your faults to others?” Mayu continued as Jurina paid careful attention to her.

“In life, there are only two choices: to do good or bad. Whatever choice we make, it depends on ourselves; others can’t judge you. But the choice we make will definitely lead us to an inevitable consequence,” she lectured.

“So if you will abandon your choice, then aren’t you just trash?” Mayu faced the confused Jurina.

Jurina rubbed the back of her head. “That’s really touching, but I don’t get your point.”

“What I mean is, ‘learn to face your own problems,’” Mayu answered.

Jurina’s face softened. She understood Mayu’s words. She was just hopeless at the moment. “What am I going to do now? I have nowhere to go to.” She rested her back on the nearby wall.

Mayu noticed the change of Jurina’s mood. She felt a little guilty. They are strangers but she said some things that might have hurt the other girl. She doesn’t really want to confront the girl about her issues but she was just carried away by the moment. Besides, she had problems of her own too. “I’m sorry,” she said, hoping to ease the girl.

“That’s it!” Jurina got up. Her index finger is in the air, showing that she thought of something.

“Huh?” Mayu asked blankly.

“Thank you for making me realize my faults.” Jurina looked at her and blushed. “This is embarrassing, but…since you’re sorry too…” she murmured.

Mayu, on the other hand was nervously guessing what the other girl was thinking. She can smell trouble. Her mind was telling her to step back but her feet were frozen to the ground.

Jurina, do you remember the first time that we met? We had broken hearts, yearning for patches. We were lost souls, searching for acceptance.

“Please, let me live at your house!"

So what do you think? I know it's crap  :banghead:
but thank you for reading.

More characters to come out next chapter.
You guys are awesome!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
Yoroshiku.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 04:49:18 PM by Louise-sama »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »
waah Yuki  :angry: you broke up with my Mayuyu I swear you'll come back kneeling on Mayu  :banghead:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 04:32:58 PM »
Ehhhh...Yuki broke up with Mayuyu??

WHY???!!! WHY???!!!

And Milky is dating a middle aged guy..  :O

Waaaa....can't wait for the next chapter..

Update soon, please.. :bow:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2013, 05:21:49 PM »
Eh?????? Why did Yuki break up with Mayu?

Don't make them break up pls.... They supposed to be living together not broke up...

Mayuki pls... :cry: :cry:

Sorry be emotional but I really want mayuki.....

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
Re: [Louise-sama] Home | Chapter 2 [Multiple pairings]
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 08:04:02 AM »
I thank seigus, BbSis, and -gibson-mayulover for leaving a thank you.

@imteedee: Oops, looks like I ignited a fire last chapter. Haha.  :nervous
@olive29: I'm sorry for their break up.  :banghead: But stay tuned as I unravel their reasons for the future chapters.
@Haruto Lee: I'm sorry. I know I left you frustrated last chapter. But I'll try hard to redeem your anguish in the future chapters.  Until I do, please stay tuned.

Looks like I broke many MaYuki shippers last chapter.
But thank you for those who found it interesting.

The next chapter will be long but not much of a help for the story development. But please read. Also, more characters will be introduced.
 :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 08:18:59 AM »
Home
by Louise-sama

Chapter 2

“Please, let me live at your house!” Jurina’s sentence echoed in Mayu’s ears.

It took her a couple of seconds to process the hanging sentence. “HEH?!” Mayu asked, bewildered.

“Didn’t you hear me? I said please let me live wit—“ Mayu cut her in mid-sentence.

“Are you nuts? Do you even realize that you’re asking a stranger to take you home?”

Jurina scratched her neck. “Well you don’t look like a bad person, so I guess I can trust you.”

“NO.” Mayu firmly said.

“Heh? Why not?”

“You didn’t even consider my feelings.”

“That’s why I’m asking for your permission.”

“And I’m declining your offer.”

“Besides, didn’t you say that we have to face our responsibilities? “

“How can I take responsibility of something I wasn’t even aware? It was an accident.”

“I don’t think so. You came running when I found a beautiful subject and defied the shutter speed of my camera.  It wasn’t just a coincidence that your image was perfectly framed here, see?”

“What are you trying to say? I didn’t mean that.”

“It’s fate.”

“Fate your ass.” Mayu coldly said as she turned around.

“Anyway, you got yourself involved now. And you see, that subject would’ve redeemed my debts. You should at least pay for the damage.”

“If you’re really a good photographer, you wouldn’t rely on your subject but on your skill itself. A good photographer would make the best out of his subject, under all circumstances.”

Jurina remained silent.

“I can’t let you live at my house, but at least I can buy your picture.”

“Honto ni?”

Mayu laid her palm lazily. “Name your price.”

“Well, it you really insist…” Jurina wasn’t really planning to ask her to pay her; she only needed a place to stay. But she thought if she would raise her price, then the deal would rest to her favour. “200,000 yen.”

“200,000 yen…” Mayu repeated as she scanned through her wallet. As realization hit her, she protested. “Be more rational! Who would even buy that? It’s too expensive.”

“It’s worth my four months debt,” Jurina taunted. “Or you can just let me just live in your house.”

“No. I can pay you.” Mayu answered fast. Of course she can pay her. She turned around and walked away.

“Where are you going?” Jurina asked.

“Follow me. I’ll get you you’re money,” Mayu said, much to Jurina’s surprise.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, Jurina tried to open up a topic. But Mayu’s emotionless features discourage her.

“Being a university student is tough. You have to balance your study and work.” Jurina started. She glanced at Mayu to find a reaction but she saw nothing but a void expression. She retrieved her gaze but Mayu’s words surprised her.

“Where are your parents? Why don’t you ask them to support you?” Mayu asked, suddenly trying to engage in the conversation.

Jurina didn’t expect Mayu to bring up a sensitive topic. “I don’t know where they are. It’s been two years since I came from Nagoya.”

“Why did you come to Tokyo?”

Jurina’s face lightened. “I came here to fulfil a promise I made with someone.” She said, enthusiastically, while thinking about the person.

Mayu’s face, however, doesn’t look amused. “It must feel good, huh? Being in love.” She bitterly said.

Jurina noticed her irritation. “What about you? Don’t you have someone?”

“I’d rather not talk about it.”

“Mou…you asked me a lot of things but you didn’t answer the only question I threw at you,” Jurina said, slightly frustrated. “Why do you act so mysterious?”

However, Mayu doesn’t seem to have a slightest desire to answer her question. “We’re here.” She stopped at a house. Jurina looked up and examined the house.

“Oh. Wow. It looks nice.” Mayu entered the house, leaving Jurina behind. “Hey, wait up.”

Jurina entered the house and examined the living room. “Wow. It looks better inside.”

“Stay here,” Mayu ordered her as she entered her room. After a few minutes, she came back.

“You actually have expensive things. I noticed some modern and resort themed designs. However, you’ve got your style overlapping and they’re mixed up. You have to use—“ Jurina stopped as she noticed her blabbering. “Ah, sorry. I get excited when I see works of art.”

“It’s fine. Now, take this and leave.” Jurina stared at the cheque handed to her. She can’t believe that Mayu will actually give her this amount.

“I’m sorry for the trouble. Please use that money wisely.”

Jurina bowed and walked away. “It was nice meeting you.”

After Jurina left, Mayu’s stomach crumbled again. She closed the door hard, recalling that her lunch was interrupted by Jurina. She can’t believe that she was accused of being a future-destroyer. Mayu noticed that Miyuki isn’t home yet. Normally, she would ask Miyuki to cook for her since she can’t cook for herself but now, Miyuki is having a date with her boyfriend, and she probably won’t be home until tomorrow.

It’s already 3:40 PM but her stomach is still barren. Mayu sighed at her misfortune and decided to go to her favourite restaurant downtown. Her lunch at the Mariko’s Café had only worsened her hunger. After fifteen minutes, she arrived at the restaurant. The moment she opened the door, the stomach churning aroma of spices filled her nose. She smiled and hastily hunted for vacancy, hoping to fill her stomach’s desire soon. She found a decent place near the window and sat.

Suddenly, a sweet voice called out to her and she looked up. Her eyes grew wide; not expecting to see her beautiful nightmare.

“Mayu? Is it really you, Mayu?”

Mayu’s jaw dropped as she let her senses overtake her.

“Yuki…rin.” She managed to whisper despite of her tight vocal chords.

“Mayuyu!”

Yuki went to her and leaned down to hug her. Mayu was speechless at the moment and let the warm feeling engulf her rational mind. One moment, she was bitterly trying to forget the girl who broke her heart. It’s been five months since they broke up, and ever since, Mayu has been living miserably. And now, she was being hugged as if nothing happened between them. Yuki let go of their embrace and sat on the couch across her. Mayu can’t be more hurt at the features blinding her eyes.

Yuki is as beautiful as ever. No. She’s even more beautiful than ever. And Mayu hated it. She hated that she was the only one who felt the torture of their separation. There was an awkward silence between them until Yuki decided to break it.

“It’s been a long time, huh?”

Mayu on the other hand was carefully choosing her words of reply to hide her bitterness. Despite the millions of words popping in her head, she only replied with a plain ‘yes’.

Fortunately, a waitress came to their table and took their orders.

“I’ll have Roasted Chicken and mango shake.”

“Double the Roasted Chicken and a banana cream pie, please,” Mayu spoke curtly, but still has her eyes on Yuki.

Just when the waitress left, Yuki broke into a small laughter. Even Mayu let out a sincere chuckle despite of bitterness.

“Some things just don’t change, huh?”

Mayu thought twice before responding.

“Yeah. But some people do.” Mayu said bitterly, trying to gauge Yuki’s reaction.

Yuki lowered her head and bit her lip. “Change is the only constant thing in the world, after all.”

Mayu smirked; satisfied at the stirred reaction of the lady across her. “I can’t argue with that.”

By this time, the friendly aura surrounding the two was replaced by a tense one. Despite the aircondition in the room, you can see beads of sweat forming on the two ladies’ faces. Mayu was drumming her fingers on the table and had her gaze fixed outside the window. Across her was Yuki awkwardly sneaking gazes at her cellphone inside her bag.

Anyone who comes across them might mistake them as lionesses, waiting for a piece of meat to devour. Fortunately, for the second time, the waitress broke their mental distance and handed their orders. They exchanged bows and the waitress walked away with their heavy atmosphere.

Mayu suddenly hated the silence between them. She had a lot to ask Yuki.

“How is it being a teacher?”

Yuki, on the other hand, felt her nervousness disappear at Mayu’s question. “It’s so tiring. Those middle schoolers are harder to deal with than I expected. I have a lot of paper works to do. I stay up late at night just to finish my lesson plans. You know how I hated eyebags when I wake up.”

Mayu smiled and took a sip at her water. “Yes. That’s so like you.” She was kinda happy that Yuki was answering her normally.

“But when I see my students smile, my exhaustion pays off.” Yuki spoke. Her eyes are focusing far away, as if watching the sight of her students smiling. They were glowing like a heated gold. Then there came her heart-warming smile. Mayu’s heart suddenly skipped a beat and her cheeks felt warm. Her mind tells her to divert her eyes, but Mayu can’t help but get captivated by her beauty. Without a warning, her tongue lit up a fire of her own loss.

“You know, for a beautiful woman, you don’t look like a stressed teacher at all,” Mayu can feel the blood rushing through her face. She could hear the echo of her own words, and it felt like she dug her own grave. Why did she even praise the one who broke her? Then came an unexpected reply, igniting the bit of hope she kept in her heart.

“T-thanks. You don’t look like a medical student yourself, for a beautiful woman.” Yuki admitted with a blush of her own. Their eyes met and a sparks woke up a burning desire in their hearts, making them smile in satisfaction. Yuki bit her lower lips and grabbed Mayu’s chicken and skinned it. Mayu just watched the other girl’s actions.

“There you go. You always wanted your chicken skinned, right?”

Using her chopsticks, Mayu nervously picked up carrots from Yuki’s plate and shoved it in her mouth.

“I remember how you hated carrots.”

They stared at each other for a moment then they broke out in a more genuine laughter than before.

Mayu suddenly stopped and intently watched her ex-girlfriend continue with her breath-taking laughing. Yuki noticed Mayu stop. “What?” She raised her eyebrows when Mayu’s face got serious.

“What happened to us?” Mayu asked. Her tone was rather soft despite her cold face. Yuki remained silent as she was taken aback with Mayu’s question.

“I really missed you,” Finally, Mayu’s face softened and Yuki felt a sudden urge to release the pleading sentence to escape her lips.

“I miss you too,” Yuki shyly admitted. “However, I—“ She was cut in mid-sentence by a voice coming from behind Mayu.

“Hey, honey,” greeted a tall woman in her mid-twenties. Black hair and eyes; fit police uniform than shows her defined arms; boyish smirk, and defined jaws.

Mayu’s glanced at the figure above her and eyes grew wide. This person…

“H-hey, sweetie. I thought you had a meeting with the General today?” Yuki greeted her as she sat beside her.

The girl shrugged her shoulders. “We’ll I thought you might feel lonely, so I rushed things. But I guess this pretty lady kept your company…?” she motioned at Mayu, who was still loss of words.

Yuki snapped. “Oh, right. I haven’t introduced you yet. Mayu, this is—“

“Sae-chan?” Mayu whispered.

Sae narrowed her eyes at Mayu for a while. “Mayu? Watanabe Mayu?” They stared at each other.

Yuki glanced at Mayu and Sae and broke their gaze. “Sugoi! Judging by your reactions, I assume you still remember each other. I’m glad.”

“Ofcourse! How will I forget? We belong to the Basketball Club back in highschool, right?” Sae gestured her right hand, as-a-matter-of-factly.

Mayu’s face went stiff and her facial muscles failed her. But through Mayu’s protest, she managed to force a very weak smile. “So, are you two…?”

“Yes. We’re going out,” Yuki answered.

“How long have you been together?” Mayu continued to ask.

Mayu saw a hesitant face in Yuki who lowered her head. Sae noticed this and answered. “Five months ago.”

Mayu shot a look at Sae then to Yuki. Five months ago? As far as Mayu can remember, Yuki broke up with Mayu five months ago. How can Yuki replace her that fast? What made Mayu more furious is that of all people, she replaced her with Sae. The same Sae, who was Mayu’s first love.

“Also, we’ve started living together since last week.” Sae added trivially. She intentionally worsened the rage Mayu is keeping inside. Yuki glared at Sae but she ignored her and focused on the frustrated face Mayu is showing.

That did it. Mayu clenched her fist and got up from her seat. “I’m sorry, but I have to go.” She strode fast and exited the restaurant, not bothering to wipe her dripping tears.

“Mayu, wait!” Yuki stood up and tried to follow Mayu but a firm grasp stopped her. “Yuki.”

Yuki turned her head to look at Sae. “Sae, why did you say that?”

“What’s wrong with telling the truth?” Sae rolled her eyes. Yuki hissed and forcefully released her hand from Sae’s tight grip.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll explain things to Mayu.”

Sae stood up from her seat. “No, you’re not going anywhere. Why would you bother explaining things with her? Aren’t you over?”

Yuki halted at Sae’s words. She was right.

“We are.”

Mayu walked nonstop. She had no direction in mind but she let her feet drag her. Anywhere, she wants to be anywhere but the restaurant. Somewhere, she has to be somewhere, away from them.  After a while, she arrived the park from before. It looks the same except for the black sky and absence of the children playing on the sand and couples walking hand-in-hand. The sky is already dark and there was nothing but silence. Mayu approached the vacant swing and sat on it. She stared at her feet for a moment until tears swelled up in her eyes. She buried her face on her palms and she cried. Suddenly, the sky roared and rain fell hard. Mayu faced up and she let the rain wipe away her own tears. All her plans for today were ruined; even the weather betrayed her. She again bowed down, cursing her misfortune. However, the hard drops that were hitting her skin suddenly stopped. She looked up and found that she was being covered by an umbrella. She saw a person that she never expected to see.

“I didn’t know you like this park that much.”

Mayu sobbed and hugged Jurina. Just when she thought nobody cares about her, a stranger covered her from the rain. She never said anything; just sobs that scream her pain. Jurina wrapped her arm around Mayu’s head, as if she understood what’s happening.

“I’ll take you home.”

“Mayuyu! Thank God you’re alright!” Milky ran to Mayu and hugged her tight. “Milky.” Mayu hugged back. She didn’t expect to see Miyuki so soon too. Whenever she had a date, she would always go home the next morning. “I was so worried. What happened?” Miyuki wrapped a towel around Mayu.

Jurina, sensing that the two needed a private talk, she cleared her throat. “Then, I’ll leave now.”

Jurina walked away but Mayu stopped her. “W-wait. Why are you leaving?”

Jurina’s face grew confused.

“You don’t have a place to stay, right?” Mayu asked hesitantly. She wanted to thank Jurina for helping her. But their first meeting made talking awkward to them.

“Eh?”

“That’s right. You’re staying over for tonight.” Miyuki dragged Jurina inside. “I owe you for finding my friend.”

“Don’t you want to?” Mayu asked.

Jurina shook her head. “Hai.” She made a wide smile, revealing her white teeth.

Miyuki smiled too. “Yosh! So, tonight, let’s drown ourselves with wine!” she raised her voice as she revealed a wine bottle from a cabinet.

The three stayed up late at night, drowning themselves with the sweet wine, ignoring the fact that it will betray them tomorrow. For the moment, they couldn’t care less. They let the alcohol take over their senses and talked a lot. They spilled their burdens and worries. They cried, for heart break, for solitude, for the broken promises, for the lies, for their agony, for waiting, for bitterness. They gulped the alcohol together with their suffering.

When they can’t keep up with their drowsiness, they slept on the cold living room. Not minding the chilly breeze entering their open window; not minding the flickering television; or the wine spills that stains their clothes. They felt at peace, except for Mayu who was having a nightmare about her encounter with her ex-girlfriend and her first love.

“We’ve been dating for five months now. And we’re also started living together.” Said Yuki and Sae, both looking satisfied with each other. They embraced, taunting Mayu. “And you? You are left alone in despair.” They laughed and Mayu was left frightened. “I’m not alone…”

“I’m not alone…”

Mayu opened her eyes and found her clothes wet in tears. She had been sleeping on the couch with a blanket around her. She didn’t remember wrapping herself with a blanket last night. She probably forgot why she wasn’t in her room either, but her heavy head reminded her that she got drunk. She got up from the couch and entered the kitchen which welcomed her eyes with food on the table.

She heard water splashing on the sink and she identified Jurina. She was cleaning dishes. Jurina noticed Mayu’s presence and quickly turned around.

“Oh. You’re awake,” she said nervously as she closed the faucet. Mayu smiled and sat on the nearby chair. “I’ll get you coffee,” Jurina added.

“Ah, sorry for using your kitchen. You and Milky were so drunk, so I thought I should prepare your breakfast.” Jurina said as she prepared Mayu’s coffee.

“Well, you shouldn’t have bothered.”

“Nah, this is to thank you for letting me in last night,” Jurina insisted as she placed the cup of coffee in front of Mayu.

“Thanks.”

“My head hurts…” Miyuki entered the kitchen. “Eh? Jurina? Did you prepare all of these?” She pointed at the breakfast on the table. There were breads, eggs, bacons, and sausages, and fish. Jurina nodded and joined the table. “Sorry. You were supposed to be our visitor but you ended up taking care of us.”

“Don’t worry about it. I can’t guarantee you the taste anyways, so let’s just dig in!” Jurina said as Miyuki joined them.

“Ittadakimasu!”

They ate together and they were full. Not just of the food that entered their stomachs but of warm laughs and remarks. After eating, Miyuki excused herself and took a bath. Mayu cleared the table while Jurina washed the dishes. When they were done, Mayu escorted Jurina outside.

Mayu suddenly recalled scenes from last night where Jurina covered her from the rain. They also talked about sensitive topics about their lives. It was a shame; sharing those memories to somebody she barely met.

She cleared her throat as they reached the gate. “So, uhm. Thank you for last night.”

Jurina shook her head and smiled. “No, no. Thank you for letting me sleep over.”

“No problem.”

“I’m sorry for causing you trouble. Actually, I came back yesterday to return your cheque. Here.” Jurina handed the cheque to Mayu but shoved her hand.

“No. Take it.”

“Are you serious?”Jurina asked Mayu who just slowly nodded for confirmation.

Jurina then grabbed something from her sling bag. “I believe this is yours.” She showed the cup. It was the cup that Mayu left at the park where they met.

Mayu stared at the cup. “That cup has a lot of memories that I don’t want to remember for now.”

Jurina examined the cup and smiled. “Then, is it alright if I take it?” she asked. “This cup could’ve witnessed bitter moments in your life that you want to forget, but I’m sure there were also sweet moments that you want to remain in your heart.”

Mayu remained silent; amazed by the mature words coming from the playful stranger she met. “Time will come that you would want to just cling to these memories, and when that time comes, come running to me. And I’ll share it with you. So let me keep this until you do.” Jurina said and smiled. Her voice was gentle and honest; different from the playful and pushy tone she had when they first talked.

“When I first saw you, I thought you were just an irresponsible, unreliable, free-loader, and proud person. But hearing you say that, I found you very mature, dependable, and level-headed.” Mayu returned the smile to Jurina. “So, please take good care of my memories.”

Jurina blushed a little at Mayu’s remarks and laughed. “You know, I don’t even know you’re name.”

Mayu was surprised and laughed. “Really? Come to think of it, I don’t even know yours, too.”

Jurina stretched out her free hand to Mayu. “I’m Matsui Jurina.”

Mayu reached for hers hand and shook it. “Mayu. Watanabe Mayu.”

“Mayu. If we could’ve met somewhere else, we could’ve been friends,” Jurina said as they let go of their handshake.

Mayu can see the blurred line of strangers between them. She looked at Jurina and smiled, trying to step out into something more comfortable.

“Aren’t we friends now?”

Jurina unconsciously grinned. Friends. She never saw that coming from someone who treated her coldly. Perhaps she’s fooling around, perhaps she’s not. But either way, she was entrusted a new relationship and she doesn’t plan to break it.

“Right. Friends,” she said. “I want to ask you one more thing, but let me do this properly.”

Mayu nodded, hinting her to continue.

“Can I live with you?” Jurina asked while Mayu raised her brows. “In this shared house, I mean.” She added defensively to which Mayu laughed.

“Of course. Anytime.”

Meanwhile, on a street in Tokyo, a 24-year old girl was dragging large garbage bags out of her apartment. She stopped on her tracks when she saw a girl about her age. She had short black hair. Her eyes shrunk as she smiled. She was carrying guitars on both her shoulders and carried a large travel bag. The girl tilted her head and spoke.

“Still being neat, huh, Yuihan?”

“You’re late, Sayanee.”
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:23:04 AM by Louise-sama »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 08:58:36 AM »
OH never mind, I started to hate Yuki here  :cry: Bakarin  :banghead:
JuriMayu is the cutest thing ever in this part  XD and LOL Milky has a bf  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 10:11:53 AM »
I don't like Yuki in this fic..  :angry:

Poor Mayuyu..  :cry:

JuriMayu... :grin:

But, I want Juju together with Rena..  :panic:

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 11:28:41 PM »
Please update more ; v ; the story line is just too good ; v ;

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 11:05:20 PM »
my mayuki...  :mon waterworks: :mon nwei:
my heart...  :mon ghost:
I think there is no mayuki I need to disappear  :mon POd: :mon wind:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Louise-sama

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2013, 12:52:38 PM »
Minna-san! I'm afraid the next chapter will come out later than it should be. I still have to focus on my exams. :nervous

@imteedee: I'm sorry about that.  :bow: But I hope you won't lose interest. This fic has still a long way to go after all. As for JuriMayu, yes. It was fun to write too. They always spice up my ideas. About Milky's boyfriend, let's wait for the story to reveal itself.  :banghead:

@olive29: woah. I hope I can change your mind. But please hang on.  JuriMayu ruled last chapter but let's see how WMatsui goes in the succeeding chapters.  :thumbsup

@Yu_oshi: Thank you very much for appreciating this crap. Positive comments keep me motivated to write more. Haha. Please support this fic until the end. Yoroshiku! :bow:

@mo-chan: I'm sorry, but let's not lose hope, ne?  :grin: that's all what I have to say for now. Let's just hope that justice prevails in the end. Haha.

I'm sorry for being cruel everyone. For those who thought this series is awesome, or last chapter was awesome, and then left a thank you, THANK YOU. You, yourselves are AWESOME!  :bow: For the top commenters, THANK YOU for keeping this series alive. I got the best readers in the house.  :heart:

Chapter 3 will come out very late. But please watch out. Some catches: You might find your OTHER oshis next chapter; plot development; SAYANEE!  Brace yourselves... :fap

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aisucream to My Purin