JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Wonderland

Author Topic: STAY - chapter 2 (WMatsui) 13/03/2016  (Read 6339 times)

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
STAY - chapter 2 (WMatsui) 13/03/2016
« on: May 11, 2016, 08:34:08 AM »
"STAY"

Note:
This is my first time writing a fanfic. I already attempted so many many many like sooooo many times but haven’t thought of sharing it but now I wanted it to finally share to you guys. Sooo~ I hope you guys will enjoy my wmatsui fanfic. Nee~ sorry for my writing.  :lol:

Btw, this is really a short chapter of mine. But I hope you guys will wait. Thank you!

Chapter 1

The girl coming up with such conclusion finally stood up on her sit, settled, “There is no more explanation to say. I don’t need you anymore Akane.” The girl said harshly with a cold tone. Jurina walked towards the door holding the knob while hearing the sobs from the other girl. The other girl stood up stopping the her by wrapping her arms around the taller girl’s waist. After hearing those cold words from her, Akane didn’t have enough strength to stop her tears anymore.

“Please don’t leave me Jurina, I love you so much.”

She cried and tightened her grip on the taller girl’s shirt. Jurina have been cold towards lately and the girl have already decided to break up with her without even explaining why.

“I can’t…” Jurina sighed and continued, “… love you back.” She removed the girl’s hand and opened the door. Jurina left the her without showing any mercy.

Akane looked at the door as her knee collapsed, putting her hands on her face. She started shouting her Jurina's name, but no one heard.

“ Jurina…”

The girl sobbed, not baring what just happened and wanting to go back to where they started.

Jurina got out on the room leaving the girl behind. ‘Why did I do that to her?’ She punched the wall in the middle of the hallway and cried by herself not too loud. She didn’t understand herself but she thought it was the right thing to do. After 3 years of their relationship Jurina haven’t love back the girl yet and she felt guilty about it. ‘I shouldn’t have accepted her feelings in the first place so it wouldn’t hurt her this much.’ Jurina stood up not wanting others to see her crying. She got out of the building walking towards her car.

She drove fast. This night has been hard for her, she's been thinking about how to do endure this for months and she finally spilled it out and let the girl go. She didn't want to continue all the lies anymore. She drove crying all the way of her trip.

After a few minutes, Jurina stopped her car and got out. No one was there. She has been in this place for a long time, when she’s angry, sad, frustrated, and depressed she always go there in the night to cool down and let go all her problems.

She walked towards the sea, looking at it gives her quite comfort but as much as how waters are in the sea it is simple that she was drowned in the sorrow just as the sea are. She kneeled down, shouting through her veins, she was so sure that no one was there but even though there's someone here she wouldn’t care. She just wanted this to stop, stop everything even the time in this moment. The only thing she wishes was that she can take back the time but it was as if going to the future too, impossible. The girl wasn’t sure of anything anymore, losing someone in her life, Akane. She’s one of the most important person to Jurina, and losing her might change her life. She know that their relationship like how they were back then wouldn’t go back anymore. She won’t ever be Akane’s friend anymore after she broke the girl’s heart, she doesn’t deserve the friendship they have back then when they were still not in a romantic relationship.

Akane walked towards the gate, returning to her house by herself. That night she was with Airi who saw her accidentally on the floor crying. She wasn’t expecting someone to come because it’s already late that time, she thought everyone gone home already. The girl spend the night sharing Airi her grief letting everything out.

*FLASHBACK*

Akane heard the click on the door and suddenly someone rushed on her side. “Churi!” She heard the familiar voice and looked up and saw her friend, Airi who was looking at her with worried face.

“What happened???” The girl looked down and up to see the girl’s trembling body. Airi held her shoulders gently to look at her. Airi didn’t receive any reply instead she only heard the girl’s sobs. She pulled Akane into a hug patting the girl’s head. “Tell me everything, I’ll listen to you.” She whispered in the girl’s ear and closed her eyes.

Finally the girl suddenly spoke. “I…” the girl sobbed again and continue “Jurina and I…” She tighten her grip on her shoulder while Airi opened her eyes again after hearing the name and waited for her to let her words out.

Akane’s mind was in mess that no words were coming out, but somehow she have to give Airi a hint behind those tears.

“Jurina broke up with me.” Akane cried louder. On the other side, the girl was shocked her mouth agape, Airi wasn’t expecting this to happen, especially from Jurina, She knew Jurina loved her friend but perhaps was it really a true love? Or she just love her as a friend? Airi debated with her own thoughts focusing on Akane.

“Churi let’s go, you can stay in my house. I’ll be here for you the whole night.” Airi said in a worried tone while patting the girl’s back to comfort her. She helped the girl stood up and they walked out in the building reaching her car.

Airi opened the car’s door for Akane and got to the other side for her to drive. She looked at the girl who was still crying and sighed. While driving Airi kept looking at Akane minute by minute to check if the girl was still crying, she hear no sounds at all. And then she saw the girl’s eyes closed. ‘She’s finally asleep.’ Airi frowned seeing how the girl ended her night crying.

She stopped her car in front of the house and looked at Akane, once again, afraid to bother the sleeping figure. She got out her car and opened the door on Akane’s side. She patted her shoulder.

“Churi, we’re here.” Airi let a forced smile and saw the girl opening her eyes, slowly. She helped the girl stand up and opened the gate for them to enter. She opened the front door and let the girl in before her. Akane get off her shoes and sat on the couch.

“You want to drink something? Coffee? Tea? Juice?” Airi offered.

“Thank you Airin for everything. I think I just need to sleep.” Akane stood up as Airi nodded. The two went upstairs.

The girl who was leading opened door for Churi. The two got inside “You can sleep here, it’s for our guest.” Airi looked at Akane and smiled then walked out but was stopped. “W-Wait.” The girl who stood inside said sheepishly. “C-Can you... sleep with me?” The girl looked away by the time Airi looked at her.

“Of course.” She sent her a smile.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Akane refused Airi to accompany her on her way home, she thought she caused her so much trouble last night. She insisted Airi and the girl already let Akane do her wants.

While walking, she lifted her phone from her bag and typed a message for Airi to thank her for last night. Then she smiled as she walks in the front door.

Okay guys sorry for my wrong grammars. Do tell me your opinions about the chapter 1.  Do you have suggestions? Kindly comment down your suggestions and I’ll accept it~

Thank you for reading my short chapter. Probably the next one will be long so prepare yourselves! ^_^
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:36:17 PM by sophcaro »
Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Re: STAY (Wmatsui Fanfic)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 08:46:36 AM »
Pls Wmatsui and Furuyanagi Pls Pls  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Keep it up and I hope the next chap will be awesome.  :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:
Hehehehe when will Rena appear?  :mon huh: :mon huh: :mon huh:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 09:00:49 AM »
Welcome aboard :)

your grammar actually fine ;), but bcz I noticed this is wmatsui fic. But I dont see Rena, or will you make furuyanagi as side-kick pair on yours?

ps. I think you should edit your post in masterlist, perhaps pm-sophcaro to put your fic in index too :)
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 09:05:31 AM »
Rena will surprise you!  XD This will be a long fic so please do check it out~!   :welcome

I will post the next chapter tomorrow. I hope you guys are excited.  :yossi:

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 05:39:58 PM »
Now I'm curious about Rena and why Jurina broke up with Churi. I'll be waiting for the next chapter  :)

Offline mayuyuchan

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 02:16:06 PM »
Please continue to write fanfics! I really admire you!  :) :heart:

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 03:05:34 PM »
update soon !  :bow:

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 05:49:26 PM »
Stay
Note:
In this chapter Rena will appear! So please read carefully~ Thank you for the comments, even though it’s just few I appreciate it so much.
Anyways enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 2

Furukawa Airi, one of the students in a famous university in Nagoya, a simple yet a smart woman with a kind heart. She’s a 3rd-year student and a friend of Akane who’s totally broken hearted right now. She missed the girl’s cheerful side and most of all, her beautiful smile that captures her heart. Airi doesn’t have any idea how to help the girl but for now, she thought she just has to be by her side. Since she’s her childhood friend, she doesn’t want to let her all alone, she’s the only one Akane can rely on that’s why she wanted to be of a help for her. But what more is when she always see the girl her heart beats quickened, it seems like her affection for the girl has grown into something. Remembering back then when she knew Jurina and Akane are going out, she wouldn’t lie to herself when she felt her heart tightening in pain. But after seeing the girl broken and helpless, she had vowed to protect the girl in her arms. Why do you say so? It is simply because she loves her deeply.

“Churi let’s eat lunch~” Airi leaned towards Akane’s desk. She didn’t receive any reply from the girl instead she just received her dreadful eyes that were looking at her. The girl who’s standing sighed and then frowned at the unpleasant sight she’s seeing in front of her.

“Being alone there and quiet won’t help you Churi. We’re here you know, don’t you see us as your friend?” She sighed again and looked out the window. She wasn’t receiving any reply at all, the other girl just looked down at her desk. ‘Just forget her Churi.’ Airi felt her heart ache seeing how their break up has affected Akane, she doesn’t eat well, doesn’t sleep well, and she became unusually quiet after that day. She must admit, it’s affecting her as well because she loves her and it’s depressing to see your love in that situation.

Airi raised her left eyebrow after she saw a familiar figure outside and stand firmly to see the girl clearly who’s with another circle of friends. She felt a sudden hatred towards Jurina because of what she did to her. She didn’t even apologize to Akane, instead, she just left her without a slight mercy. How dare she do that to Akane? She didn’t know if the girl has a heart or not. It seems like she doesn’t have any at all.

Akane looked at Airi that was looking outside and saw glare on the girl’s pair of eyes. She looked at her left side as she followed the girl’s eyes that were looking at a certain girl. The girl felt a sudden pang in her chest when she knew who the girl was that she had been missing all the time. Before she even realized it, the tears were already falling from her lovely eyes. Why does she have to be tortured like this when she all did was to love Jurina with all her might? Did she do something wrong to the girl? Probably not, the girl doesn’t deserve Akane’s love, she deserved someone who will fully love her and won’t hurt her.

She wiped her tears and stood up from her seat making the other girl startled by her actions. Akane run outside the classroom not even bothered by the people around her. She cannot bare it anymore, how will she be able to move on if the girl she had in her past was actually her school mate? She might not see her every day but the fact that they are in the same school makes her feel bad, feeling how they are near each other. She can’t just act like nothing happened to her and Jurina, the whole school knew the relationship between the most popular and the richest girl in the school. The other girls can’t help but notice the two girls odd behavior. Jurina is totally ignoring Akane while the girl kept trying to act like herself but she can’t control her emotions when she always see’s her love. The most hurtful thing for her is that Jurina totally looks fine like nothing happened between them and she already has another circle of friends, of course, it’s easy for the popular girl but what hurts Akane the most was the fact that it is possible for Jurina to be happy even without her.

Akane who kept running stopped as she felt she was running out of breath, her tears were unstoppable. She saw the area where she was, she cried and cried when she saw the garden where Jurina and she always fool around and also, this is where Akane also confessed to the girl. The scenes kept flashing back in her mind, eating lunch together with Jurina, playing with Jurina, laughing with Jurina, sharing her problems with Jurina, and her and Jurina kissing. It was the most memorable thing she can never forget for the rest of her life.

Someone held her right shoulder and Akane turned to the girl who was breathing hard. “Don’t just run away.” Airi said between her breaths as she continued “Y-You’re making me worry.” The girl stood firmly feeling her heartbeat becoming normal again. The girl looked at her as Airi moved closer to reduce the distance between them. She saw the girl’s tears and frowned as she quickly wiped her tears. Airi hugged the girl and closed her eyes, tears started to appear in her eyes, hugging the girl tightly.

“Akane…” the girl said tightening her grip on the girls uniform. Meanwhile, Akane was shocked, it’s the first time she heard Airi calling her by her first name. The girl waited for Airi to continue her sentence.

“Akane, please move on. If Jurina can live without you, show her that you can live without her too as well. I don’t want you to stay like this, I want you to be strong. You can rely on me anytime, I and our friends are always here for you. I want you to promise me, that you’ll move forward and forget those hurtful things.” The girl said as she sob, not baring seeing her friend like that.

The other girl released herself from the hug and looked at Airi’s eyes. It’s the first time seeing Airi cry, she’s always the girl who cause the laughs when they are with their friends, but now seeing Airi totally different in front of her makes her feel guilty. They locked eyes for a few minute and the girl finally spoke “Thank you Airin for everything. I’m sorry for making you worry like this.” The girl gave Airi a faint smile and sighed deeply. “I.. I promise, starting today at this moment I will forget everything about Jurina.” The girl said in serious tone. The girl now seems like she was now dedicated than back then when Airi always say to her to move on, but now after seeing her friend cry over this situation she felt guilty. Airi was right, if Jurina can live without her she can live without her too.

“Thank you too,” Airi smiled, she knew the girl’s word were sincere. Akane hugged her and the girl suddenly felt quite embarrassed but happy at the same time. Maybe now she can bring Akane back to her personality.

“Let us call on Takayanagi Akane the Summa Cum Laude with the course of Architecture batch 20xx.” The silence was reduced as the man standing on the stage called the girl’s name, the clapping and shouting were filled inside the grand hall as Akane walked on the stage receiving her diploma and tons of medals bowing in front of thousand students. Indeed, the girl was really admiring on the stage. They can never say any bad thing about the girl being almost perfect, smart, beautiful, and kind. She is an ideal woman for her but no one knew she has a fragile heart when it comes to loving.

Akane reached the podium and tapped the microphone to test and adjusted it to receive the sound of the girl. “Ehem.” The girl laughed slightly at her behavior and continued. “First of all, I’d like to thank my family. Father, mother, thank you for taking care of me and for being there for me until this graduation. I’m so glad to have you, my family. Also thank you for my best of friends, Airi. You helped me a lot, with my problems and everything.” Akane looked at Airi who was sitting not too far but enough to be seen. She smiled at Airin and the girl nodded and smiled at her.

The girl continued her speech and looked around searching for someone but didn’t see the person she’s expecting to come, Jurina. She wasn’t there, but now the girl didn’t mind her at all. Guess what? She had finally done what she wanted, to move on. The girl was happy now, she remembered that day she decided to move forward. She and Airi did nothing but to study every day. The two of them never talked about going out with someone or fooling around, they have barely talked about those things, most of their talks are about their studies. All of the students knew Akane and Airi had such a good fight inside the classroom. Being perfect with the exams, no one dared to face those two smartest students in the university, but surprisingly the two of them didn’t treat each other as rival rather, they were known for being good friends. She didn’t waste any of her time, that’s why she reached this achievement with the help of Magna Cum Laude, Airi. They sure are proud of each other.

“Thank you for the wonderful speech. Let us give her a round of applause.” The man smiled and raised Akane’s left hand as if she won the match.

Jurina graduated with the course of electrical engineering also the smartest in their batch.  The Summa Cum Laude of batch 20XX, no one was able to reach Jurina, the most popular student. Even if the girl sometimes fool around with some girls, she's still able to get high grades even without studying. It seems like everything is instant when it comes to Jurina, but not all. She has a weak side, of course, everyone has their weak side but Jurina is different. She doesn’t show it to anyone, whatever problem it is she just solves it by herself.

*FLASHBACK*

The other girl grabbed Jurina’s shirt and pulled her to punch. “WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH CHURI!?” The girl shouted at Jurina’s face. She didn’t punch the girl back instead she just stood looking away to the girl who's still grabbing her shirt. She was afraid to say the truth to her, it would be stupid for another girl.

“Answer me!”

Airi punched her again but it wasn’t the same punch, it was filled with much more force causing her lower lip to bleed. A punch that was filled with burning anger and hatred. The girl looked at her with a deathly glare and gritted her teeth with a flame in her eyes. “Airin..” guiltiness can be seen in Jurina’s eyes as she bit her lip.

“…because I have someone I've been loving ever since before Churi and I met.” Jurina closed her eyes when she knew the girl would throw a punch on her again, but the girl stopped halfway and let the girl go. Airi walked but stopped again.

“I want you to swear.” Airi sighed and turn around to look at the girl again who was standing.

“Never show your face to Churi again, she’s happy now. Don’t bother her anymore.” She said, her eyes cold. She faced her back on Jurina again and heard Jurina answer. “I… swear.” She answered hesitantly biting her lip again and looking at Airi’s back figure. Of course, she didn’t want to lose Churi, she was her true friend. That’s not the case for her, though because she knew she’ll also lose Airi. Losing Akane also means losing Airi, and that’s the most unacceptable thing for her. Losing them also means losing family, they’ve been her older sister since she was the only child in her family. But now, she have to accept the punishment, it was her fault that’s why she have to take the risk.

“I don’t know who's that girl you're talking about, and I don’t even care. You don’t know how hurt Churi is when you broke up with her, and you have no idea how much she suffered. You’re so selfish, Jurina.” She tightened her fist and let Jurina hear the last sentence that's about to escape from her mouth. “Earlier Churi decided to look forward and forget you. She saw you were laughing with your new friends so she thought you were already good without her. So, make sure you’ll keep that promise.” The girl left leaving the girl dumbfounded not giving her a chance to say anything.

“That’s not…” Jurina widened her eyes as she let her back rest on the wall putting her left hand on her head. ‘What just happened?’ Her mind got blank for a few seconds and her tears roll down her cheeks and cried quietly at the garden on the back of their school where she and Akane have been always hanging out back then. She was totally in a mess, she felt the regrets and it was making her weak. She has no idea how to face this however, she has to do this for Akane. Her friend is right, she’s a selfish person, she have to forget their friendship even though it’ll hurt her badly.

She wiped her tears as she heard the bell rang and immediately she walked away leaving the precious garden.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

‘Finally, I can do what I’ve been waiting for so long to do.’

Jurina smiled as she lifts her luggage and pull it. She got outside the airport to walk on the train. She sat not too far from the door so she can sit comfortably. Looking out the window, she saw fetching lights that’re making the city more fascinating. Even though it’s already 8:00 pm, the city is still filled with this many people. How can Jurina not admire the alive city? A big smile appeared on her face. Well, living in Tokyo was her dream, but it wasn’t her accurate purpose. She wanted to look for someone she had been with before. It was her so called first love. That was why she wanted to graduate immediately because her parents won’t allow her if she hasn’t graduated yet. She remembered her father having an argument with her back then because of this matter, but after that, they made an agreement that Jurina will have to graduate first before she’ll be able to do everything she wants. Now that she’s graduated, she can finally live freely. She can finally search for her love, Matsui Rena.

Jurina got outside the train, stopping at the destined station. She looked around searching for the face she has been looking for. The tall girl walked around, looking at each person passing by made her quite dizzy. Someone caught her attention, a girl that was standing not too far from her on the edge with a phone in her hand, suddenly waved her hand, smiling when she saw Jurina. The taller girl run towards the girl with her luggage and hugged her tightly.

“Nee~ I missed you so much y’know,” Jurina said with a slight pout and the other girl laughed at the childish voice. The girl broke the hug and looked at Jurina straight to her eyes and smiled. “I know. I missed you too.” The smaller girl said as she grabs the taller girl’s hands to rub them. Jurina looked back at her and showed a grinning face.

“I’m sure you waited for an hour. I think we should go now Mayuyu, it’s getting cold here.” The tall girl smiled at the shorter girl who nodded at her as they walked together in the elevator. Jurina felt her right arm being tugged by and looked at her right side to see Mayu’s face. Well, it’s unusual for Mayu to be clingy since they were in high school, Jurina was always the clingy one and the girl would always try to release herself from the kissing monster. Even though that’s the case seems like the girl’s popularity won’t ever go away from her because of her coolness and being the most ikemen in the whole school. But she doesn’t just fool around with anyone, she still has various types of girls, she doesn’t just go and go. At least she can be playgirl, indeed before she realized she loved someone.

Jurina walked towards the back of the car to put her luggage and the driver helped her to carry the heavy luggage for her to be able to put them successfully. After closing the back, Jurina gets in the passenger's seat with Mayu. As two walked in the car who was waiting for them to arrive. Mayu ordered her driver to go to a restaurant. Her friend is probably tired after traveling from Nagoya to Tokyo, she wants to treat her just this time to give the girl a warm welcome in Tokyo.

After the driver saw the two already are sitting in the back comfortably, he started the engine and drove the car smoothly. There was a silence built between the two girls who is both looking at the window beside, no one was uttering a word. For Mayu, it was quite awkward because Jurina is usually a noisy girl but not really that annoying like others but this time, she didn’t expect the girl to be this quiet when they are together.

Mayu who’s looking at the window looked at Jurina and moved to reduce the distance between the two girls. The girl wasn’t sure what she was doing but it made her feel comfortable after letting her head rest on Jurina’s shoulder making the girl quite startled but at the same time made her smile at the girl’s action. The taller girl sighed and grinned as she discontinued the silence that was filling the car.

“You’re unusually clingy today.” The girl gave Mayu a small laugh. The shorter girl quickly removed her head from the girl’s shoulder and slap the girl’s arm lightly. This girl really loves teasing Mayu a lot huh. But it seems like Jurina missed something, it was Mayu’s red cheeks, lucky girl it was dark so the other girl wasn’t able to see her blushing face. The girl looked away to hide her face from the girl and just looked at the window hearing the other girl’s laugh. “Mou~ You never change do you.” Mayu pouted and turn her head to Jurina who is still grinning. “But you are unusually quiet you know.” The girl said trying to tease the girl back. The girl looked at her and smiled. “Well, yeah.” The tall girl smirked as they continue to tease each other.

“Ma’am we’re here.” The driver turned his head to the two girls, and Mayu got out of the car followed by Jurina. The girl was quite shocked seeing the elegant restaurant in front of her. “Uh, Mayuyu I think your driver must have mistaken the restaurant.” Mayu turned to Jurina and shook her head as she smiles with amusement to the girl.

“Let’s go.” Mayu grabbed Jurina’s hand running like a kid.

Jurina woke up on her bed, as expected it wasn’t the same as the one in Nagoya anymore. Rather, for Jurina, it feels more comfortable here living in Mayu’s house. When she’s in her house she’s always lonely because she’s the only child of the Matsui family and her parents are always away because they are working. She might be cheerful at the school but never in her own house. She doesn’t have someone to talk with aside her maids. She never brought her friends in her house because she knew her friends would get bored of the silence. But there was one she remembered entering her house, it was her first love, Rena. Both of them were childhood friends due to her father’s good partnership with Rena’s father. Their parents were indeed good friends as well as the two but after Rena moved to Tokyo, without even telling Jurina, she never again saw the girl. She came to their house but no one was there, the house was already empty and Jurina cried that day. She tried to ask her father but her father said to her that they had an argument and Rena’s father decided to quit and move to Tokyo. The girl didn’t ask any more questions, afraid that her father might get angry at her for asking too many questions. That day Jurina promised to herself to find Rena her first love. Now she knew, it’s the right time to do it.

Jurina suddenly stood up as she heard someone knocking the door. She walked towards the door to open and she saw the maid smiling at her. “Good morning Matsui-san. The breakfast is ready, Mayu-sama will wait for you downstairs.” Jurina nodded as the maid bow at her and the maid made her way downstairs. She looked at the maid that disappeared on her sight and then close the door.

She got to the bathroom and washed her face, then dressed in black pants and a plain black shirt. After the bathroom, she walked towards the closet and opened it to get her leather jacket that was hanging inside. She perfectly remembered what happened last night when they were at the fancy restaurant eating their dinner. ‘Damn that Mayu.’

She quickly got down.

*Downstairs*

“Hey, why couldn’t you believe it?” Mayu laughed at the girl’s reaction and watched the girl’s shocked face.

“We’ve been emailing each other and you didn’t even bother sharing it with me.” Jurina glared at Mayu, and then pouted when the girl only gave her a grin. The girl sitting opposite her smiled at her. Well actually, the tall girl’s mind wasn’t sinking when she heard the news from the girl that she was an actress. Well she quite get it, Mayu is a gorgeous woman moreover she’s has a lot of potential in acting. Jurina knew that it was the girl’s dream becoming an actress. Now that she reached her dream, Jurina can be proud of her friend.

Mayu leaned forward holding her phone for Jurina to see the sceen. “Just look at this and you’ll get it.” The other girl grabbed the phone and looked at the Wikipedea with her mouth opened. It’s true, the girl who’s actually sitting opposite her is a famous actress. Why didn’t Jurina find out? Ah, because she wasn’t watching television and she wasn’t interested in watching because she always hangs out with other girls in her school. Jurina has to admit it that she’s always busy with the girls and it’s a shame not recognizing her best friend Mayu as an actress.

“I’m so proud of you Mayu.” The girl smiled widely at Mayu and gave her phone back as she pats the girl’s head causing the girl to blush again. She looked away and realized Jurina was still looking at her grinning.

“W-Why are you looking at me like that??” The girl’s cheek got redder and Jurina laughed at her. Mayu lifted her hands to hide her cheeks from blushing and then touched the fork to continue eating while still her other hand on her cheek. The taller girl stopped laughing and cough to get Mayu’s attention as the girl became serious.

“By the way, I’m looking for a job. Can you help me?” Jurina asked raising her eyebrows to the girl. The other girl immediately looked at Jurina and opened her mouth with a great smile appearing on her face as if she won a big bear from the machine. “YES! I HAVE!” Mayu shouted excitedly at her making her surprised as the girl continue. “You can work with me! I can bring you to the showbiz.” She stood up and grabbed the taller girl’s hand that made Jurina stood up too. The smaller girl looked at Jurina from buttom to top and grab again her hand. “Perfect! You’re perfect for the job.”

She pulled Jurina outside the mansion and get her car without even bothering the guards around. It’s the first time she saw the girl so hyped up, back then she always see the girl’s serious face, and Mayu rarely smiles back then so it made Jurina happy that Mayu can be happy too.

Jurina looked nervously at the man who’s in her 40’s that was looking at her then bowed at him. But before the girl sat, the man didn’t even gave her time to sit when Jurina heard a shocking words from the man.

“You passed.” The immediately stood from his chair and walked towards the girl who was looking at him with her widened eyes. The man shook hands with her and called one of the staff. “Yamada-san, please call Matsui-san outside.” The man ordered to one of the staff and the man so called Yamada bowed at him and left the room with just Jurina and him. The man sat again on his own chair and waited patiently for the one he called.

The girl took a seat also dumbfounded as she heard the name. Jurina must have misheard it, another Matsui? No, it’s probably not her first love. ‘Maybe a different first name.’ Jurina thought. Tokyo is big, and it is not simple to search for a person with numerous amount of the last name, there is no way she can see her that easily. Not possible at her at all. But she wished it was her though she won’t know if the heaven will grant her the gift.

The girl immediately looked at the door as she heard someone coming in. As the girl got in, she immediately bowed at the man and smiled. “Please take a seat.” The man smiled at her. Jurina was able to see only the girl’s back figure as the girl sat beside her. She didn’t want to look at the girl’s face because it’ll be awkward for Jurina.

On the other hand the girl looked at the man waiting for him to declare something. “What is it?” The girl asked curiously after seeing a new guest beside her not seeing the girl’s face because the other girl was looking at the floor.

The man stood up on his chair as he introduced the guest. “Matsui-san, this is Matsui Jurina, and Jurina-san this is Matsui Rena.”

Jurina faced immediately the girl and widened her eyes as the other girl looked at her with widened eyes as well. The girl put her hands on her lips not wanting to see her mouth opening in shock as she pointed her finger at the girl’s face.

The taller girl’s heart beat became unstable when she finally found after so many years her first love.

“J-Jurina...”

“R-R-Renachan..”

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 04:50:00 PM by renachawn »

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 04:18:34 AM »
So many typo~ Later I'll edit it guys.  :lol:

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 05:51:21 AM »
Yeay!!  XD XD
Rena and Jurina met!!! :inlove: :inlove:
And Jurina and Churi are like genius powertanks.  :w00t: :w00t:
Will Yukirin be in the story?  :? :?
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 03:27:51 PM »
Finally wmatsui ,, thank youu
Update soon author -san :)

Offline seblakichi

• SKE hako oshi.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 06:50:29 PM »
i love it :wub: :wub:
please update soon!  :wigglypanda:

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 02:10:48 PM »
Sorry guys. I'll update soon. ;)

Wait for my update, okay?  :lol:

Offline iminlovewithakb

• yongbyul
  • ecchi
  • kizaki x iriyama
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 12:36:21 AM »
yay she finally met rena-chan! i wonder how's her life as an entertainer going to be.
i'm stuck in yukirin's world.
寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ❤️

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Wonderland