JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dempagumi.inc - MACHIBOUKE GINGA STATION

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*  (Read 118829 times)

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2012, 08:44:38 PM »
Maybe it's good in that she is now forced to find something else. One obviously cannot keep it interesting indefinitely with just one character trait.

While we're talking about that episode, her rampant blaring at the end was almost surreal. I don't believe I've seen that kind of thing on a TV show before. :O

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2012, 09:19:28 PM »
It was definitely a bizarre scene, while the character part is something I could find amusing, the rest of Nomoto is simply not a laughing matter anymore. I hope she doesn't stop caring about dodgeball anymore any resort to even more eating.

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 06:11:26 PM »
#900 was nice to watch but something was missing, maybe the lack of Idoling!!! members.
Downloading #901.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2012, 03:06:57 PM »
ahahah skipping the whole 900th celebration and putting on Super Girls whining about punishment game and Fudanjuku + VaniBeans playing with the white ducks is awesome. Amimi was really having fun poking at Super Girls and Idoling looked like they were having a blast too. I'd say this is a fair trade off  :lol:

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »
Nomoto's gorilla antics were hard for me to watch... *major cringe*

There's definitely an art to pulling a silly face and still looking cute.
Unfortunately Nomoto hasn't quite mastered it yet. :lol:

Perhaps she could get help from one of the other members... :)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/bangumi/one/next_week.html

903 「最強決定!アイドルバトルング!!!(4)」
904 「女の子だけの秘密教えて下さい」
905 「ニコはちライブ」
906 「イーソーシリトリ!!!」
907 「ストレートアンサー(2)」
908 ?
909 「ニコはちライブ」
910 ?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2012, 11:08:53 AM »
I just marathoned episodes 900, 901 and 902... It wasn't what I hoped it would be. They had a similar massive idol show once on Hey!Hey!Hey! (iirc) which had all the members of each group and it was a massive party. These episodes didn't feel like that at all. There was very little chemistry between the various idol groups.

That one supergirls girl was pretty annoying with her 'spoiled kid' act. They got tons of screen time too. I agree with kei, in that  Fudanjuku + VaniBeans playing with the ducks was the highlight of these episodes haha. I'm not familiar with some of these groups, but AeLL looked pretty cute. Definitely gonna check out there stuff now.

But yeah, still sorta wondering why Idoling did a show like this. I guess they made a better impression than some of those other groups, so I guess that's a plus.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2012, 02:56:48 PM »
^
wasn't that on Meccha Ikiteru instead of Heyx3? That one was pretty fun, but too short.

About AeLL., check out the show "VS Shinozaki Ai" presented by one of the AeLL members, each episode has one of the other 3 members as a guest.

Today is the last episode of this idol tournament, I kinda hope S☆G doesn't win :nervous

Idoling!!! always makes a better impression in terms of variety, they're top!

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2012, 05:39:22 PM »
the only reason why it looked as if it runs out of chemistry is simply because of super girls. That Rino girl was quite disrespectful I'd say, throughout the whole show. So what if you have a bus of your own or selling better than other group you could've at least pay some respect to the host. Other groups who hasn't been getting much time on the TV really appreciates every moment that they could get into one and when Rino acting so spoiled I find it like an insult to the other groups too, in a way.

Idoling!!! basically has good relationship with YGA, VaniBeans and Fudanjuku. It's just the newcomer groups that made the show felt a bit out of place, but still I'd give kudos to The Possible for playing along nicely and in fact kind of left an impression on me. Might check them out again (last time i checked up on them was during the debut singles, lol).

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »
It's a bit unfair to compare Idoling episode to Mechaike, the scale is totally different. For what they are Idoling I think is a very entertaining show in their own capacity.

I also don't think Rino is that type of person in real life, she was in a character and played it well, if it wasn't for her the whole episode would've been lukewarm.

Super Girls is actually in good terms with Idoling as well, Serina is friends with their leader, not to mention Yurikaru and Ruka are also from Avex and know each other very well. If anybody is an outsider from this ensemble it would be The Possible, but they have been around for a while and clearly knows how to act in a variety show.

Was it scripted? Maybe, because I saw the two Super Girls unable to conceal a brief grin when Kikuchi scolded at them to stop whining and come out to the court. If they were really upset they wouldn't be smiling at such a moment.

In a way I'm glad Maeshima Ami wasn't there because she would've been REALLY ANNOYING.

Kikuchi declared E-Girls as the rival of Idoling, of course in jest during TIF.
Passpo and Super Girls are rivals because they both have the star symbol in their names.

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2012, 08:00:18 PM »
It's a bit unfair to compare Idoling episode to Mechaike, the scale is totally different. For what they are Idoling I think is a very entertaining show in their own capacity.

I also don't think Rino is that type of person in real life, she was in a character and played it well, if it wasn't for her the whole episode would've been lukewarm.

Super Girls is actually in good terms with Idoling as well, Serina is friends with their leader, not to mention Yurikaru and Ruka are also from Avex and know each other very well. If anybody is an outsider from this ensemble it would be The Possible, but they have been around for a while and clearly knows how to act in a variety show.

Was it scripted? Maybe, because I saw the two Super Girls unable to conceal a brief grin when Kikuchi scolded at them to stop whining and come out to the court. If they were really upset they wouldn't be smiling at such a moment.

In a way I'm glad Maeshima Ami wasn't there because she would've been REALLY ANNOYING.

Passpo and Super Girls are rivals because they both have the star symbol in their names.

For what it's worth, I was at the taping of the TIF Before Night Show. Unlike other episodes of Idoling!!!, this one was actually heavily edited. There were even some dialogue in the CS broadcast program that was broadcast out of order compared to what happened live.

SG Rino was definitely playing a character, although she may have overdone it a little bit (perhaps due to lack of variety experience?). The tears when she ate the green stuff for the first time was real, and she may have even been a bit upset and surprised at how terrible it tasted. It was edited out, but after she ate the green stuff the first time, she actually left the set for a long time (10-15 min?) to clean up (or sulk?). Sakuma D was about to ask Masuno to ask the other SG girl to nominate a pinch hitter, but then Rino came back.

After the cameras turned off, everyone was cordial and smiling and talking to each other as one by one the groups made their leave.

If the intention for SG participation was to give them some "variety" character beyond their usual "proper idol" image, I think mission was accomplished.

Offline elitedx

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2012, 02:52:03 AM »

it was funny the first time...it got real old after a while. Show could of been better without the disrespectful character. You can tell she was half serious though, Masuno was like is this forreal? :lol:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »
@rurika9
As a reminder, next Monday's episode #908 is "Idoling!!! in France"  :w00t:
And looking from the thumbnail, it will include at least part of the performance I think. Well, at least the introduction part as it shows "Nous somes Idoling!!!" on the screen (meaning We are Idoling!!!). Can't wait to see what they're going to show!

Offline chiuchimu

« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2012, 09:25:26 AM »
Need Help!

I'm trying to find an older episode but I don't remember the date or the number.

Masunosan sings with the girls and wrestles them to the ground during the song!  I think he even dropkick a couple of staff members.  He took down Yasawa and Fonchi.  Cheek to cheek sang with Oji against her well.   Oji I believe had somewhat curly hair.

The episode was funny but I can't remember it.

Anyone remember?

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2012, 09:58:41 AM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4352221

Probably just another incarnation of Daiba no Koi no Monogatari. XD
Think it was during Yazawa and Fonchi's graduation studio live.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:05:41 AM by Hajime_Saito »

Offline Patrick_03

« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2012, 06:02:50 PM »
Need Help!

I'm trying to find an older episode but I don't remember the date or the number.

Masunosan sings with the girls and wrestles them to the ground during the song!  I think he even dropkick a couple of staff members.  He took down Yasawa and Fonchi.  Cheek to cheek sang with Oji against her well.   Oji I believe had somewhat curly hair.

Anyone remember?

I don't know the episode, maybe is the Fonchi and Yazawa Graduation Episode, but i think you are talking about this:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2012, 06:07:37 PM »
Need Help!

Anyone remember?

Idoling!!! - 20111223 Graduation Live - Yazawa & Fonchi Arigatoungu!!! (On Demand)

Offline chiuchimu

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »
Thanks to all three above.  You got it on the mark.  It was the Fonchi-Yazawa special and the song was Daiba no Koi no Monogatari!!

You guys know your stuff!

Offline elitedx

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2012, 03:04:30 PM »
Thanks to all three above.  You got it on the mark.  It was the Fonchi-Yazawa special and the song was Daiba no Koi no Monogatari!!

You guys know your stuff!

check out the the same scene with Masuno in their 3rd live. I think it's the original, dunno. I saw it on youtube.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2012, 10:18:48 PM »
check out the the same scene with Masuno in their 3rd live. I think it's the original, dunno. I saw it on youtube.

The first one was at the 2nd live.
This song is awesome  XD
I was glad to see it again at Yazawa & Fonchi's graduation live.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dempagumi.inc - MACHIBOUKE GINGA STATION