JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Raira

Author Topic: UZA (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu + other pairings) (Chapter 5 )  (Read 15607 times)

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
@Yuki-san, I actually think she's dense. I mean, both Minami and Haruna thought there was something 'wrong' with the girl whilst Yuko was only fooling around as per usual, paying no heed to such. I mean, seriously. The GREAT Oshima Yuko would've cracked a couple of jokes bout Acchan being in love with her and the younger girl would probably be in dilemma in how to react to that.

@chiq, nice one. That killed me XD

Now Yuki-san is in dilemma in how to finish the story since she's balancing in her mind which to choose, AtsuYuu or Atsumina so she'll choose the one thing everyone wants. AtsuNyan! XD LoL JK. I'm an AtsuYuu shipper~

Offline Yuki13

@Yuki-san, I actually think she's dense. I mean, both Minami and Haruna thought there was something 'wrong' with the girl whilst Yuko was only fooling around as per usual, paying no heed to such. I mean, seriously. The GREAT Oshima Yuko would've cracked a couple of jokes bout Acchan being in love with her and the younger girl would probably be in dilemma in how to react to that.

@chiq, nice one. That killed me XD

Now Yuki-san is in dilemma in how to finish the story since she's balancing in her mind which to choose, AtsuYuu or Atsumina so she'll choose the one thing everyone wants. AtsuNyan! XD LoL JK. I'm an AtsuYuu shipper~
It doesn't mean that Acchan looks trouble it means that she's thinking about someone. cause you never know what someone really thinks unless she open it up to you I mean no one's a psychic.I never actually watched Yuko made a joke that someone likes her. but Yuko usually makes jokes about someone's behavior like Takamina's weird body posture when she's straining herself or recent happenings that a member made a mistake.
Yuko and Acchan are really close in real life but from my knowledge you will never know that a friend of your's is already in love with you unless she/he confess it to you. since friends are usually close you won't think of any motive that she/he is already in love with you cause you two are usually like that.
and i already think of the final pairing even before I posted it in here. but nice analyzation AshuraX!!

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
It's just my analysis of Yuko. If Takamina's bold enough to do of such, then why not Yuko? No, I don't mean telling she likes her or anything too obvious like that. And as for Yuko and Atsuko's relationship, yes, they are close in real life. There are a couple of things which made the AtsuYuu shippers crave for more such as their similarity to each other, such as their perverse, love for the same things (movies, food, boobs, etc), probably bisexual, and of course the fact that they've been hanging out way too much with each other as of late.
And from my knowledge, making forceful moves (No, I don't mean anything perverted nor dangerous) could make you understand more of a person's feelings. It's not anything seen by the naked eyes, such as all those fluffy fluffy stuff, but more of the look in their eyes. But well, you've got it right. If it's someone you've known for a long time, it's hard to figure them out unless breaking the status quo... Well, I don't think Acchan would do of such any time soon. She IS far too sadistic, much to Takamina's agony, but is too... well... innocent(?) in falling in love or such. (I don't know about her feelings for the Actor so I'd rather not include him in this)
So you're going for AtsuNyan?! *hopes and pleads while looking at Yuki-san like a certain puppy JuJu*

Offline Yuki13

Re: UZA (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu + other pairings) (Chapter 5 )
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2013, 06:41:34 PM »
Chapter 5 -It's Just A Game

Acchan POV
“No, I should be strong, I don’t want the others see me like this especially Yuko”

Acchan stand up and washed her face with water and wipe her face with the clean towel that was hanging on the towel bars and then looked at herself in the mirror.

“it doesn’t matter if Yuko loves someone, what matter is you love her”
Acchan then looked at the medicine cabinet and take out an eye drop and apply it into her eyes.

“There it doesn’t looked like i cried. It’s just a heart-ache I’m still alive and as long as I’m still breathing. I shouldn’t lose hope. Everyone who had loved someone had felt this. It’s just natural”

Acchan then fixed her clothes and then go out of the restroom and then take a peek at everybody who was sitting and laughing on the back garden,

(Remember, it’s doesn’t matter if Yuko loves someone else, what matter’s is you love her and you should be happy for her no matter what)

Acchan then open the sliding glass door

“Everybody sorry for the wait—“

Acchan heart skip a beat when Yuko approach her,kiss her on the cheek,hug her tightly from the waist.and lean her head on top of her shoulders. It seems time had stop momentarily for Acchan. She can’t believe this is happening. Her heart beats rapidly now. she don’t know what she should do. She’s entirely freeze on her position.

FIVE. . . . .FOUR. . . . .THREE. . . . . .TWO. . . . . .ONE! TIMES UP!!

“Gomenasai Acchan, my dare is to kiss you on the cheek and hug you intimately” Yuko said smiling showing her dimples after she break her hug with Acchan.

no response

“Acchan did you hear me? Acchan? Acchan?” Yuko repeatedly calling out Acchan who was looking at her and not moving at all. 

No response

“Acchan?!” Takamina said standing up worried on why Acchan is not moving.

No response

Everyone got worried about Acchan.

“A-Acchan?!’ Yuko called out Acchan’s name again while gulping.

“GOT YA!!” Acchan exclaimed making everyone felt relieved.

Acchan's POV
(How I wish it could last forever than just mere 10 seconds)

“Hay, Acchan. you made us worried. But that was a good one” Yuko said laughing a little.

“(phew) Acchan I thought you were stroke or something” Takamina said feeling relieved.

“Can’t believe Acchan did something like that” Micchan said

“Yeah, usually she’ll say “Ah” or “Hmmm”” Sayaka agree while everybody laugh.

“What? of course not I’m not always like that” Acchan disagree

“well. Let’s continue the game shall we” Yuko said while grabbing Acchan’s hand and led her to where they were sitting. This might be a friendly
gesture to Yuko but Acchan felt like she’s doesn’t want to let go.

Kojiharu who was watching the whole scene felt jealousy rush through her body.
Kojiharu”s POV
(This is only a game of truth or dare. It doesn’t meant anything)

Yuko sit beside Kojiharu and Acchan sit beside Takamina.

“That was a good one Acchan.“It looked like you’re a robot who had lose power” Takamina said while chuckling.

“Well, I guess I learn from you guys a one or two” Acchan said smiling brightly to Takamina

Takamina’s POV
(Acchan seems happy now. unlike earlier she’s so uneasy and she look like she don’t know what to do before she run after Yuko and NyanNyan. Hmmm…maybe it’s the time of the month)

“Okay guys, I’ll spin the bottle now” Yuko said before spinning the bottle.

Spinning . . . . .Spinning. . . . . Spinning. . . . . Spinning. . . . . .Stop

“Takamina” everybody said loudly.

“Eh, why me” Takamina said before slumping on her seat waiting for her impending embarrassment.

“‘Okay, Truth or Dare?” Yuko asked grinning.

“Hmmmm. . . .Okay!” Takamina said unsure of her decision.

“What?” Yuko said excitedly while thinking already what question she should ask or what dare.

“Truth” Takamina finally said deciding it’s easy to choose truth than dare since she know this people for so long.

“Well, If you’ll ever be a man who would one of us would you like to marry?” Yuko asked waiting for Takamina’s answer.

“I guess. . . .it would be. . . . .(while looking at everyone’s faces). .hmmm. . . .NyanNyan!!” Takamina said blushing.

“Ehhhh!!”everybody exclaimed surprised at Takamina’s answer.

“Why NyanNyan?”Yuko asked raising her eyebrow interested about Takamina’s answer but still felt like somewhat uneasy that a friend of her like the girl she like also.

“Well. . .I guess because she’s pretty and. . .” Takamina said before putting her right hand on the back of her head thinking of reason.

“Hmm. . .that’s all?” Kojiharu said somewhat happy that Takamina choose her but didn’t much like the reason that Takamina gave.

“because you’re a very good singer. I really like NyanNyan’s voice” Takamina said smiling.

“Hmmmmm” Everybody said after hearing Takamina’s answer not satisfied with Takamina’s answer

“How come you didn’t said I’m good at cooking?” Kojiharu asked pouting.

“Well. . .I guess your kinda good at cooking” Takamina said with a bad taste in her mouth.

Mayu’s POV
(Don’t pamper her Takamina-san. Onee-chan might get pumped up and I’ll be the one to suffer)

“Really?! I guess I should try more recipe or buy more cookbook” Kojiharu said energetically while Mayuyu looks like she’s had been stabbed to the back.

Takamina’s POV
(Gomen Mayuyu. I don’t want to face NyanNyan’s anger)

“Wait, that’s not good enough answer. You should be the one tasting NyanNyan’s cooked food. Don’t you think guys” Yuko suggested while everybody nodded in agreement while Mayu is beaming with happiness.

“Ehhhhhh! Wait! that’s unfair!” Takamina argued.

“Of course not. that was a lame answer besides one of the reason why you chose NyanNyan is because you said she’s good at cooking” Mariko said looking intellectual.

“Yeah, you should it’s one of the rules” Micchan said nonchalantly.

“When did we Truth or Dare had such a rule like that!!” Takamina said arguing while standing up.

“Why don’t you want to taste my cooked food?” Kojiharu said in a scary tone.

“Of course not. . .I would” Takamina said scared of Kojiharu’s scary expression.

“Yaataaa! I have a personal taster now” Kojiharu said happily. While Takamina was regretting all the things she said but Mayu look like she won a lottery raffle.

“Okay, I’ll spin the bottle now” Takamina said spinning the bottle

Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . .Stop

“NyanNyan!!” Everybody exclaimed.

“Mou. . .Oi, Takamina don’t give me weird questions or dare” Kojiharu said disappointed that bottle stop to her.

“Fine, NyanNyan. Truth or Dare?” Takamina asked.

“Well. . .Dare!” Kojiharu answered trusting Takamina.

Yuko’s POV
(come on Takamina you’re my friend be generous to me)

“Hmmm. . . . .Suck your thumb and cry like a baby” Takamina decided

“Takamina, I said no weird dare” Kojiharu said.

Yuko’s POV
(Takamina thanks for letting my hopes up)

“Well, that’s what I came up with” Takamina said.

“Ah, wait I need to film this on my cellphone” Mariko said while getting her cellphone on her designer’s bag.

“Wait, I’m not gonna do this with Mari-chan filming me” Kojiharu argued.

“Fine, let me just voice record your baby cry” Mariko said regrettably.

“Hmmm. . .Okay fine (suck her thumb) UWAAAAA!!,UWAAAAAA!, UWAAAAA!!” Kojiharu doing the dare while everybody laugh at her.

“Mou, Takamina this is your fault” Kojiharu said while standing up and hit Takamina on the shoulders.

“Ouch, (laughing) why did you hit me you’re the one who chose dare not me” Takamina reasoned.

“Did you record it?” Yuko asked Mariko who nodded and play the recorded scene earlier
“UWAAAAA!! UWAAAAAAA! UWAAAAA!!” everybody laughed again.

“Kojiharu-san you sounded like a retarded” Sasshi said while laughing.

‘”Whatever Sasshi, I’ll spin the bottle now” Kojiharu said before sitting down beside Yuko again and spin the bottle.

Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . . Stop

“Acchan” Everybody exclaimed who was still laughing before the bottle stop.

“Acchan, truth or dare?” Koiiharu asked.

“Hmmm. . . . Dare” Acchan said not wanting to be asked about love related questions.

“Okay. . . .Ah..fake. . . . confess love to someone” Kojiharu said still thinking about Yuko’s confession earlier.

Yuko’s POV
(NyanNyan must be still thinking about what happened earlier)

Yuko looked at Kojiharu who turn away her look blushing. Acchan in the other hand seeing the two exchange looks made her jealous.

“Wait, don’t you think it’s absurd? And who’s I’m gonna confessed with anyway” Acchan argued.

“Why don’t we just spin the bottle so, it would be fair” Yuko suggested everybody nodded.then Acchan spin the bottle.

Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . . Spinning. . . .  .Spinning. . . . . .Stop

“Takamina” 

‘Ehhhhh. . . wait Acchan and I are bestfriends” Takamina refusing

“This is just a game Takamina it’s not real” Micchan said.

“Yeah, besides no one choose you it was decided by spinning the bottle” Yuko agreed.

“But-“ Takamina said but was interrupted by Acchan putting her hand on top her right hand.

“Don’t worry Takamina this is just a dare. we're bestfriends remember?” Acchan assured while lifting her hand to show Takamina the friendship bracelet then Takamina nodded.

“Just pretend that it’s one of our stage acting” Sayaka suggested.

“Okay, I’ll agree as long as Mariko-sama won’t filmed this” Takamina said while pointing at Mariko who was already focusing her cellphone to the two of them.

“Okay fine. Just let me voice record” Mariko sigh in defeat.

“What should I say something after Acchan confess? Takamina asked.

“it depends on you Takamina-san” Sasshi said.

“Wait Acchan and Takamina should be face to face and Acchan should hold Takamina’s both hands while confessing” Sae suggested which everybody agreed.

“And you should look eye to eye to each other” Micchan suggested.

Sayaka’s POV
(This two had been reading too much shoujo manga lately)

Everyone is waiting in anticipation on what’s going to happen.

“Okay, Lights, Camera-“ Yuko said but was interrupted by Takamina

“No Camera!!” Takamina insist since Mariko positioned her cellphone camera to them.

“Fine, Lights, No Camera, Action!!” Yuko finished when Mariko take down her cellphone camera.

Acchan and Takamina stand-up. Acchan then hold Takamina’s both hands.

Acchan breathes heavily and then.

“Takamina, (close her eyes for a second before continuing) you know we’d been friends for so long.
we’d been through everything through thick and thin. You are one of the reason why I’m not my old self anymore. The quiet, shy, reserved me who’s rejecting everybody but since you came into my life. I saw everything into a new light. I have somebody to cry when I’m down and upset and I have somebody to laugh with on the happiest moment in my life and I want to continue this forever but not as friends anymore because. . . I’ve been. . . . in love. . . with you. . all this time. . . . . .would you be my girl?

Then Acchan  who was holding Takamina’s both hand put both of their hand into her chest.

Takamina seemed to be dazed at Acchan. it seems like Acchan was saying her confession from the bottom of her heart.her hand feeling Acchan’s heartbeat pound on her chest.

“Yes. . .I. . . .will” Takamina managed to say though it’s like everything is in slow motion. She can’t believe she’s so moved with Acchan’s confession though it’s fake.

Takamina’s POV
(I wonder if anyone would confess love to me someday)

Everybody clapped their hands at Acchan’s acting. who let go of Takamina's hand and sit down on her seat.

“That was great Acchan” Yuko praising Acchan

“Yeah, it sounded like you were really in love with her” Kojiharu praising Acchan also.

“of course not. you might have just think so but it's not”Acchan said shyly.

“well, haven’t we’d been acting also on the theater stage club. I guess it did pay off”Acchan lied.

Acchan’s POV
(I wonder if I can confess to Yuko someday)

“But you should’ve have said will you be my boyfriend or something since Takaman is your partner” Micchan suggested.

“What are you saying Micchan” Takamina said while pinching Micchan's cheeks.

“Ouch!! Takamina. Who wouldn’t suspect you as a man anyway?” Micchan reasoned out

“What are you talking about?” Takamina protested.

“Well, you have never taken a bath with us” Micchan argued.

“and when other members were changing clothes I saw Takamina peeking at her back to look at them” Mariko backing up Micchan.

“Of course not!! I haven’t done that!!” Takamina defending herself.

“Yeah, it had me also think that maybe Takamina has something sticking out on her pants” Yuko said with a serious face.

“Oi, that’s not true.  There’s nothing sticking out on me” Takamina said defensively.

“Okay, why not prove it to us. Let’s go to a bath house and join us and don’t’ refuse” Yuko dared Takamina.

“Fine, I will you’ll see!!” Takamina said before sitting down on her chair beside Acchan.

“Okay, everybody heard Takamina’s word” Micchan said.

“Don’t worry I recorded it” Mariko said who assured that if ever they go to a bath house Takamina won’t refuse to join them anymore.

“Like I’ll back-out anyway” Takamina said confidently.

Takamina’s POV
(Wait I suckered in to their challenge)

“Oi, chotto matte yo” Takamina said realizing that she had been suckered in while Yuko, Micchan and Mariko were grinning.

“Okay, let’s spin the bottle” Acchan said interrupting Takamina’s protest.

“Acchan!?” Takamina protested who felt like Acchan had abandoned her.

“Takamina, you already accepted the challenge besides we’re just gonna take a bath. Nothing wrong with it” Acchan said smiling while looking at Takamina who just sigh in defeat.

“Okay, shall we continue” Acchan said before spinning the bottle.

Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . . .Spinning. . . . . .Spinning. . . . . Stop   

“Yukirin!” Everybody exclaimed

Mayu’s POV
(OMG!! this what I’ve been waiting for!!)

“Truth or Dare?” Acchan asked.

“Ah, Dare” Yukirin answered.

“Okay, share a pocky with someone” Acchan said.
(Mayu’s POV you’re an angel Maeda-san)

“Ehhhhh!!” Yukirin surprised at what dare Acchan had setup.

Mayu’s POV
(OMG!! please let it be Sae!!)

“Why don’t we just spin the bottle again. so, it would be fair” Sayaka suggested.

“Okay” Yukirin agreed before spinning the bottle.

Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . . .Spinning. . . . .Spinning. . . . . Stop

“Sae!!’ Everybody exclaimed.

Mayu’s POV
(Thank you lord for hearing my prayer. Now I just need a camera)

“Ehhh, No way. Is this a joke?” Sae said but was smiling.

“yeah and besides there’s no pocky in here” Yukirin said trying to avoid the dare.

“Don’t worry I have a box on my room. Wait here” Mayuyu said who run fast inside and get the the pocky stick box and return back.

Everybody’s POV
(That was fast!!)

“Here, now let’s continue the dare” Mayu said excitedly.

“Hey, wait Mariko shouldn’t record this” Sae refusing Mariko’s camera.

“but how can I document this. What kind of sound of you two will make anyway? Crack-crack” Mariko said getting irritated that she can’t film one single embarrassing moment.

“Document?!” Sae said not believing Mariko’s reasoned.

“Fine, but how come Mayuyu has a camera in her hand?” Mariko said pointing at Mayu who was holding a HD digital camera on her hand.

“WHAT?!” Mayu said innocently who was already focusing her camera on Sae and Yukirin.

“Mayuyu?!” Yukirin and Sae protested.

“Look it’s just a dare. I’ll just caption it from below and I promise I won’t share with anybody just me” Mayu promised.

“HA?!” Sae and Yukrin said in disbelief.

“Look, just get it over with” Mayu said getting irritated.

“Yeah, it’s just a dare” Sayaka agreed.

“Okay, but you promised. Only you and not share it with everybody” Sae said while Mayuyu nodded in agreement.

“Hey, How come Mayuyu can document this and not me?” Mariko protested

“Because Mayuyu promised not to share it with everyone only her” Sae reasoned-out

“I don’t get it” Mariko said but decided not to argue anymore but was planning to bribe Mayu later to get a copy.

“This is embarrassing” Yuki said while fixing her hair.

Mayu’s POV
(This is embarrassing but your fixing your hair Yukirin)

“Okay, I’ll bite the other half and you bite the other one. game?” Sae asked Yukirin before putting the pockie on her mouth.

Mayu’s POV
(OMG!! I’ll watched this later over and over again)
Yuko’s phone vibrate

“Ah, Wait!” Yuko said before standing up and pick her phone.

Mayu’s POV
(Oshiriko-chan why delay my precious moments)

“EHHHHHHH!!” Yuko suddenly exclaimed making everyone worried.

“What’s the matter Yuu-chan?” Kojiharu asked.

“It’s my little sister she said she’s here in Tokyo” Yuko said

“You mean Jurina-chan?” Kojiharu asked excitedly.

“Yeah, and why did she hang-up suddenly?” Yuko said while texting.

“This is great we haven’t seen her since we’re in junior high” Takamina said excitedly.

“She must have grown-up by now” Acchan said who is also excited to meet Yuko’s sister again.

“So, where is she in Tokyo? Shouldn’t you meet-up with her?” Sayaka asked

“Ding Dong”

“Ehhh! don’t tell me she’s outside?” Yuko hang-up the phone and go inside the house to opened the door and see if it’s her sister

“Let’s go outside and see if it’s Jurina-chan” Takamina suggested while everybody except Mayuyu followed including Sae and Yukirin who was about to do the dare.

“WAIT! SAE AND YUKIRIN! THE DARE! POCKY” Mayu shouted who was still holding the camera.

“I guess the game is over” Sae shouted back to Mayu before she enter the house and followed everyone.

“Yeah, Mayuyu! Maybe next time” Yukirin shouted to Mayu before following everyone.

“BUT!!!” Mayu said who’s high hopes had been crushed.

End of Chapter

===================================================================================================
I promise more drama on the next chapters. I've just had midterm exams and I guess I don't feel like writing a romance/drama this time.

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2013, 10:24:59 PM »
Poor Minami, Atsuko was thinking of Yuko when she did the confession thing :(

You got my hopes up and then let me drop off a tall ass building!!! You're sooo mean X3

I really hope it ends up being Atsumina, but seems like you're going for Atsunyan? WHAT?! lol thats new

anyway I hope you update soon XD
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2013, 12:54:03 AM »
Ah.. Poor Mayu for being disturb from her la la land... by door bell..

Eh.. is it 'SaexYuki' here?

If it is then it would be JurinaxMayu...

Ah... Atsuko confession sounded so real... she even had good reason for it too...

But Atsuko still like Yuko...

How about Yuko... who did she like Haruna or Atsuko later?

Yuko and Haruna seem to like each other then if Haruna kept getting jealous of Yuko being near Atsuko...

Ah... Poor Minami... she was in big trouble... 1st she needed to eat Haruna's cooking and 2nd she needed to share bath with the others

Who was at the door? Jurina...?

What's going to happen next?

can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Yuki13

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2013, 04:50:29 AM »
I want to clear Atsuko x Kojiharu is not going to happen in this story  :lol:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 08:53:14 AM »
^And such was the devastation of Ashura.....
I mean, come on! Haruna realized something was wrong with Atsuko and she was jealous when Atsuko and Yuko are together, being overly too friendly~ If that's not admiration for the younger girl, then I don't know what is!

Depression aside, Atsuko's great at acting~ She almost fooled me into believing she was in love with Minami O.O
And poor Mayuyu Q.Q Her hopes broke into a million pieces thanks to the puppy JuJu XD

Seeing Minami and Haruna being close together, and the fact there's no mention of the Nagoya Hime-sama, then I think it's turning out to AtsuYuu/AtsuMina/TakaHaru/KojiYuu, JuriMayu, SaeYuki, and MariMii! Sayaka's #foreveralone#, then...
Wait.. there's Sasshi...
SasshiYaka?! Nandeyanen?! XD

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2014, 01:31:44 PM »
 :cry: ..... i miss this fic .... plz update
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Raira