JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Juan Ti Yu Yan

Author Topic: [Scribbles] 3/1/14 Homecoming (MaYuki)  (Read 87600 times)

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
Re: [Drabble Collection] UPDATED! 7/30/13 (FuruYanagi shot) Online Romance
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 04:26:52 PM »
A/N: Hi Guys. I've been writing this for almost two weeks. It's been so long since I last wrote an AtsuMina fic but now, I bring you this. I hope you guys enjoy!

Normal - Atsuko's point of view
Italics- Flashback (3rd person point of view)
Italics and Bold -Minami's letters

Gone Too Soon

She had me at my best and my worst. But now I can't do anything because she's gone.

Ever since the first day of school, I've always noticed her small figure and lame jokes. Takahashi Minami has been my classmate since middle school. She has been really popular ever since she set her foot here at our school. She has a lot of friends and all, but she made her choice to befriend me too.

Being an introvert, I didn't acknowledge Minami's friendliness and kindness towards me. I thought that she was just messing around or It was some kind of a bet. But she wasn't kidding afterall. I can still remember that day..

"Yahh, Acchan!" Atsuko turned around with the mention of her name. She was frustrated when she saw Minami running towards her.

"What is it now, Takahashi-san? And didn't I tell you not to call me that nickname?"

"Hey, the nickname was fine. So why not?"

"Just, go away." Atsuko started to walk away. Minami felt that her chance was drifting away, so she made a desperate move.

She ran to Atsuko and carried her.

For a 15 year old, her strength was way beyond expected. Surprisingly, Atsuko was lighter than she thought.  Atsuko was surprised and started wiggling around.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"NO!"

"Minami put me down!"

"I said no! I want to talk to you without you running away!"

After that, the two became quiet. The whole walk was solemn with just occational squirmings from Atsuko who seemed to be uncomfortable. After walking for 5 minutes, they arrived at the park.

Minami was surprised of her self on how she managed to carry Atsuko on her back. Her adrenaline rush was maybe the reason. But she just couldn't give all the credits to her rush, maybe she was strong afterall.

Minami stopped walking and brought Atsuko down.

Atsuko's hair was really messy. Her cheeks were flushed red and her eyes were flaming with annoyance. Her school uniform was awfully wrinkled too.

"Heh, I'm so sorry." Minami tried to sniffle a chuckle but it died down as soon as she saw  Atsuko glaring at her.

"Minami. You better start talking." Oh geez, Atsuko is really mad, Takahashi thought. Minami gathered all her strength and confidence and spoke,

"Look, Maeda Atsuko-san. No matter how you try to drive me away. I'll just keep coming back for more. So why can't you just understand that I wanna be friends with you?" Minami explained while trying to catch her breath.

"Minami, we're both different!" Atsuko loudly said. "I'm not popular. I'm not funny. I'm not that smart. I'm shy. And I'm not..pretty." Atsuko has always looked at herself at someone who's not special, not unique.

Minami smiled at her and hugged Atsuko. She whispered to Atsuko's ears, "Atsuko, it might be weird but, I think you're perfect."

I can still remember that event like it just happened yesterday. I didn't have much friends then. I was too shy to start a conversation and was too timid to talk. But Minami approached me and befriended me. I smiled as I caught a glimpse of our picture by my table and finally left to go to my destination.

Takamina was Minami's nickname during high school. She also gave me a nickname, which is Acchan. She's the only person who calls me Acchan. And although she wanted me to call her by her nickname, I insisted on calling her Minami. Just because it's shorter and better.

As we entered high school, I gained a lot of friends because of Minami. I've always been thankful to her because she got me out of my comfort zone. She made me a better person. She was the best friend I could have ever asked for. I remember knowing almost everything about her. Like, she likes dogs but she's allergic to them. She loves taking morning strolls. She loves cookies and cream flavor when it comes to ice cream and a lot more facts about her. But the most important was her favorite song.

Her favorite song was Sakura no Shiori. She said it soothes her down and makes her calm. I can also remember when she sang it at the school's festival. The song was sung in a choir- like style so she had difficulty practicing the song but she insisted not to change it. She was scared that she would fail. That's why in the performance day she was literally shaken by the fear. It's the only time when I saw her so nervous and anxious.

"Minami! Stop pacing back and forth! It makes me dizzy." Acchan said as she held her head because of the dizziness.

"But I'm so nervous! I can't help it." Minami finally sat down at a chair beside Atsuko. She started biting her nails because of nervousness. "Atsuko, do you think I'll do good?"

"Minami, since when did you start doubting yourself? Is this what nervousness brought you?" Acchan giggled as she stood up to get Minami a glass of water. She has always admired the other girl's talent when it comes to singing. Minami has always been a good singer. Perhaps, even the best among them.

"I don't know..maybe." Minami doubtingly said.

Acchan handed her the glass of water and said, "You know, even if you would be a failure or a success tonight. I'll always be here by your side."

Minami chuckled. Due to Acchan's words, her anxiousness became confidence. She hugged her friend and said, "Thank you Atsuko."

Expectedly, her performance was a success. Minami's voice has captured the hearts of those who listened, including mine. Her voice was like a music performed by the angels up above. She was so perfect.

After that performance, her popularity shot up even higher. She had a lot of fans around the school, she had a lot of guys and girls following her. She said she never want the attention she was getting. But Minami was too nice to ignore them all.

Day by day, as her fans follow her around, our friendship got weaker. We didn't talk to each other much as before. Everytime we see each other on the hallway, we just wave at each other. Unlike before, we hug and she would tell me everything 'interesting' she experience for the day so far. Whenever we are going to hang out, her fans are always there. We were drifting away from each other. I got mad at her for being popular. I got angry at her, for being to talented that people want her to be theirs'. I got mad at her for being perfect in other people's eyes.

I was not jealous about her talent. But I just want her mine. Only mine.

With the intention of bringing Minami's attention back to me, I got myself a boyfriend, Sato Takeru. Takeru was a basketball varsity player. He was known for being a gentleman to girls and being a finesse man. He was kind to me and all but I didn't know what I got myself into.

Takeru fell in love with me. That wasn't supposed to happen because I was just trying to get Minami's attention back. I tried breaking up with him but he didn't let me go.

"Takeru, let me go!" Atsuko screamed as Takeru gripped at her arm. Atsuko was already crying.

"Why are you breaking up with me? Why?! If you didn't love or even like me, why did you even date me?!" The guy hit her on the face. He was so mad at her, for fooling her, for making him love her. Atsuko didn't expect that this would happened. It was just a simple plan then. But she didn't know that she was entering Hades' world.

She knew she was helpless now. She didn't answer his question. She broke down crying. Atsuko heard something shuffling above her. Takeru was taking his pants off! He pushed Atsuko to the floor and hovered on top of her.

"You are mine. And I am going to make you mine, forever." His devilish grin was plastered on his angelic face. Atsuko was scared more than ever. He was getting closer to him when both of them heard some noises outside Takeru's apartment.

Then within a speed of light, the door was forcefully opened. Revealing the police, together with a small, petite girl. Atsuko's short Superman.

"Sato Takeru, raise your hands up and face down the floor!" Takeru quickly faced down the floor and was cuffed and brought outside. They've arrived at the right time.

Minami went to Atsuko and Atsuko immediately hugged her, mumbling, "Minami, I'm so sorry I doubted our friendship. I doubted you. I just wanted your attention. I never wanted this." Atsuko continued crying in Minami's shoulder. Minami hugged Atsuko tighter as the waves of Atsuko's crying became frequent.

Minami was my superhero. She was someone who protected me from everything. I owed her big time. From then on, our friendship was stronger than ever. She will never leave be without someone who'll bring me home, or sometimes she brings me home herself. She has been my tiny security guard. Even though she's small and that, I felt secured whenever I'm with her.

It wasn't too soon then too that I've realized my love for her. The more she cared, the deeper I fell. Minami was my first true love. I didn't care if we were both girls or if this love was wrong. All I cared about was her and only her. I loved Minami like how Cupid loved Psyche. I loved her like how Romeo loved Juliet. But my feelings were kept inside me and never spoken of. I'm afraid that the only reason why she cared so much about me was because of what happened to me. I was scared to let my feelings out. If it wasn't because of an accidental confession, she wouldn't have found out.

It was a bright Sunday morning when Atsuko was quietly cycling around the park. Her bicycle was a pink mountain bike and she was wearing a black top with blue cycling shorts. She used all her free time to rest and to amuse herself because next week would be the start of their tests. She hummed a familiar tune which Minami ever so loved, Sakura no Shiori.

She was supposed to meet her loved one today but Minami cancelled it due to family problems. She was starting to get worried about this frequent family problems Minami is facing. Day by day, Minami got gloomier than ever. Even though the girl was still enthusiastic and energetic, Atsuko noticed something changed about her.

Then, she saw Minami walking with her dog, Kenji. Kenji is a fluffy golden retriever who loved Atsuko so much. Atsuko drove her bicycle over Minami's path and Kenji sensed her and barked.

Minami turned around to the direction of where Kenji barked and saw Atsuko cycling towards her. She waved at her best friend and smiled.

"Hey Minami." Atsuko got off her bike and patted Kenji's head. "Hey there buddy! Good boy! Who's the good boy?" She played with the dog and scratched Kenji's tummy. Minami faintly smiled while looking at them and chuckled.

Atsuko stood up and walked with her bike beside Minami. "So, Minami, how's it going?"

"Uhm, so far so good. I'm sorry I cancelled our meeting today. Then you saw me here." Minami smiled apolegitically. She held on Kenji's leesh tighter.

"Oh. It's okay. I don't mind." Atsuko smiled at her and noticed Minami's bruises on her arms. "Hey, what are these.." She tried to touch them but Minami brushed her arm off and quickly said, "Nothing, nothing."

Atsuko became suspicious about this family problem even more. The bruises can mean something, something she wants to know.

"No, Minami. I want to know." She was so worried about the bruises. They were violet and swollen. Minami shook her head and tried to change the topic by saying, "Hey, uhm, I heard there will be a college fair this Friday at school. You coming?"

Atsuko knew that there is really something bothering Minami. Takahashi always tells her everything that she demands to know. So, maybe the problem was really deadly serious that Minami doesn't want to share it with anyone. So Atsuko stopped asking and just answered, "Yeah I'll be there. Will you be?"

Minami simply nodded. It was odd that she is quiet today and not the usual talkative Minami. Atsuko looked at Minami and Minami smiled at her.

The smaller of the two girls stopped walking and turned towards the grassland in the park. She gestured Atsuko to follow her.

They sat in the grass and laid down on the ground. Kenji obediently laid down beside Minami and took a nap. Atsuko sat down and left her bicycle a few meters away from them. Minami closed her eyes and Atsuko also laid down beside Minami. She held Minami's hand and closed her eyes too.

Then she heard Minami talk.

"The weather's so nice. The clouds are fluffily floating around...The birds are happily chirping..and the most beautiful girl is beside me..I wish..I can..see it once more. Can we make it?"

Minami's words made Atsuko shiver in fear. It sounded like, Minami's going away.

"Minami..what are you saying?" Atsuko felt weird so she rose up from her position and faced Minami.

"Hmm..just random thoughts." Minami smiled once again. The number of smiles today is too damn high. And it freaked Atsuko out.

Minami continued, "Atsuko, I guess. This is the right time to tell you." Minami sat up straight and held Atsuko's hand. Atsuko's heart skipped a beat and stared in Minami's eyes.

"Atsuko, it's been so long since we've been friends.. We've been friends for so long that we already encountered a lot of problems and together, we solved them. I know you trust me and I trust you too. But there's one thing that you must know..

"I'm in love with you."

Right there, right on the spot, Atsuko knew the real reason why she fell in love with Minami. It was because of her angelic smile and warm heart. But somehow, she thought, "why confess now?" She was happy that Minami confessed but why so sudden? It seems like Minami's rushing some things or she felt the urge to confess because she's going somewhere else. And Atsuko doesn't want that.

"Minami....."

"Atsuko."

Atsuko grabbed Minami's shoulders and crashed her lips to the other girls'. Atsuko felt all her emotions finally come out, her feelings that have been kept for so long is now free...free to be reciprocated. Atsuko loved Minami so much.

That day..the day.. I can vividly remember everything that happened. It happened so fast but enough to make my heart falter. I've been waiting for so long for that day to happen. But happiness didn't last long.

The young Maeda was walking on the hallways when she accidentally eavesdropped to a conversation.

"Is it true?"

"What?"

"That..some girls here are lesbians?"

Atsuko quickly walked and went back to her classroom. The sudden rumors about lesbians in her school have been consecutively destroying some students who have been rumored to be. She doesn't want to be next, nor does she want Minami to be.

She wants to see Minami immediately. Three months after their confessions to each other, the two girls finally entered the world of relationships. But Minami's family problems aren't getting any better, resulting Minami to be always absent from class. This makes Atsuko sadder than ever. Without Minami, she can't hardly smile. Her pillar of happiness and hope isn't here. She's on her own.

She doesn't want to blame her girlfriend but something inside her makes her to blame Minami. She hates the fact that Minami's not here. She's angry that Minami's family is weird..and very dysfunctional. And she's lonely that Minami can't afford to accomplish her role as her girlfriend.

Day by day then, I grew madder and madder at her. Whenever I call her, she doesn't answer. Whenever I mail her, she doesn't reply. Then what the hell was I supposed to do then?! Wait for a miracle? But I guess my patience wasn't long enough, and so was my understanding.

Then one day, that one ruining day. Everything changed in my life forever.

The weather was so hot. The sun was up in the sky and shining so bright. The students have  no idea why the principal has called the whole batch to the quadrangle.

Mr. Akimoto, the school principal said that he has an important announcement to make. He said it was urgent. And also, it's Minami's 25th day being absent. As expected, still no word from her.

"Ehem.." Akimoto-san was up on the stage. With him is Minami's..sister, Mariko. Mariko was a well-known alumnus because of her academic excellence and as well as her gorgeous face. Does this have something to do with....Minami?

Haruna was by Atsuko's side and tapped her shoulder. She sadly smiled at her and held her hand. What in the world....

"Minna.."

Atsuko's heart was beating fast. She's feeling that this is up to no good.

"My deepest condolences go to Takahashi Minami's friends, classmates and teachers. Your dear batchmate has passed away this morning due to brain cancer..."

As the words penetrated Atsuko's ears..she felt numb. She felt like tearing up, but..nothing's coming out of her eyes. Nothing. Nothing.

As she heard everybody gasped because of the news, Haruna grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"Atsuko..be strong." Haruna mumbled to her ears.

"Am..I the last to know?" Atsuko whispered.

"She didn't want to worry you..and she didn't want you to see her in that weak state..and bald.."

Akimoto-san dismissed everybody but the two, Haruna and Atsuko, stayed. Atsuko can't walk properly. By the time everyone went back to their classes, Atsuko broke down.

"Why am I the last one to know??!! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Atsuko screamed in pain. The betreyal and longingness were all there. She felt anger, sadness and fear. Haruna just looked at Atsuko while crying too. She felt bad for not telling Atsuko. She kept her promise to Minami.

Mariko saw everything. In her hand was an envelope, an envelope that contained all Minami's letter to Atsuko. Letters that didn't arrive. She felt tears coming out, but decided not to cry. She composed herself and went to Atsuko.

"Atsuko..." Mariko started. Atsuko looked at her. Her eyes were red and wet. Her cheeks were red and her hair was a mess.

Almost the exact description that Minami said when she carried Atsuko to the park.

Atsuko said nothing. She just looked at her. Haruna stood beside Atsuko and helped her stand up.

"Atsuko..I just want you to know..that..Minami never forgot you. If that's what you're thinking." She handed Atsuko the envelope. "When she's in the hospital, she wrote letters for you. But they were never given. Her last words to me was to give this to you." Mariko hugged Atsuko and held her hand. Atsuko cried harder and Mariko cried with her.

"Open this when you're at home. I can drive you home. I asked the principal so don't worry." Mariko offered. Atsuko just nodded.

Haruna looked at them and left. She was crying too. Besides, she's just the best friend.

The drive home was quiet. The radio was off and the only thing that can be heard is their silent breathing. Mariko oftenly glanced at the girl beside her. She was personally worried about Atsuko, but she knows she's strong, strong as Minami.

After Mariko drove her home, Atsuko entered their house. Good thing no one's there. As she arrived at her room, she finally broke down.

The pain cannot be contained anymore. She let it all out. She cried loudly and screamed Minami's name.

"Minami!! Why?!"

The rush of emotions was so intense that she cried till night. Everything has sunk in now. She remembered the envelope and opened it. At first she was hesistant but, she did anyway.

Tons of letters welcomed her. Even Minami's scent was on it, bringing Atsuko into an emotional rollercoaster. She found the very first letter.

May 1, 2003
2:30 pm

Acchan,

I'm so sorry I didn't go to school today! Everything's crazy here. I hope you understand. I'll tell you sooner!

-Takamina xoxo

She counted all the letters. They were 25. It means, she wrote from the start of her absence till today. She reminded herself not to cry again but she felt tears coming out. She read everything, some were short and some were long.

May 9, 2003
11:00am

Acchan,

Maeda Atsuko!!! Just a daily reminder that I love you so much. I'm still sorry though. But you'll understand, right? Love you so much.

-Takamina

May 15, 2003
6:00pm

Should I tell you already? It's getting worse. Can we make it?

-Takamina

May 20, 2003
5:00am

Acchan!

I woke up from a bad dream. Hope you're here to hug me just like in sleep overs. Can't wait to see you again. Love you.

-Takamina

But the last one took her away.

May 25, 2003
1:00 am

Atsuko,

I guess I won't make it.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm so sorry that I didn't have time. And I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I love you personally.

When I found out about "it", my first thought was you. How should I tell you? How will you take it? And will you leave me? It's not that I think you don't trust me, it's because I will insist you to avoid me. I don't want you to have "it" too.

With just the thought of you leaving me, I can't sleep. I don't know how to tell you. So I decided to keep it. Only Haruna and my family knew of it. Haruna actually found out accidentally. But I didn't blame anyone anyway.

But you know, you made my life complete. You were everything I've ever dreamed of, the perfect girl. Someone who's gonna love me and gonna understand me. I just wish I have more time. I wish we could be together. Just one more time.

But, I guess God doesn't want it to happen. He doesn't want to hurt us both. He's planning something better for you and me.

I'll love you forever Atsuko. But forever's not enough for me to show, and I can't even show you know. But trust me! I will.

I love you Atsuko. More than you'll ever know.

Sayonara.

-Minami

The last letter broke her so much. Minami's love for her was so strong and the fact she doubted Minami's love was a big mistake. She hugged the envelope and cried to sleep.

I finally arrived at my destination. It's still the same. Just like it was 10 years ago. I squatted to clean the place. It has a lot of leaves, she wouldn't want the place to be dirty. As I cleaned the place up, I heard a voice.

"Atsuko?" I turned around and waved. 

"Oh. Mariko-san."

"I knew you'd be here."

I shrugged and said, "Well, it's the tenth year."

"It's been so long yeah? But felt so short."

I nodded and touched Minami's tombstone.
I sighed and smiled.

"Don't worry Atsuko, I bet she's happy where she is." Mariko said and put down the flowers she bought. She patted my head and sat down with me.

It's May 25, 2013. Exactly 10 years since Minami passed away. Everything felt fresh and felt like it just happened yesterday. Mariko and I talked for almost an hour and then she left but I stayed.

I went closer to the tombstone and whispered, "I still love you Minami."

:panic:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:37:08 PM by p-o-p-e-y-oppa »

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: [Drabble Collection] UPDATED! 8/9/13 (AtsuMina shot) Gone Too Soon
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
Owhhh. A sappy fics. It tearing up my eyes to read it.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 07:03:35 PM »
Ah.. Such a sad ending there...

But very nice story and also very sad..,

Made me cry somewhere...

Great OS here.., thank you

Can't wait to see more OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 08:29:28 PM »
uwaaaa!! :cry:
so sad~
i'm crying a lot while reading this....
thanks for the fic.....love it very much!! :hee:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2013, 11:39:19 PM »
why minami always die!!!!!!

TT.TT!!!

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 01:56:17 AM »

TT.TT!!!

WHY!? ;A;

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 03:19:54 AM »
It's been a while since I've read a story of atsumina here. What can I say, that was sad but I can really feel the love coming from both.
Atsuko's love is for eternity, I wonder if she get herself a wife/husband after 10 yrs. looool But I guess not, since she's still in love with Minami.

Atsumina love.  :heart:

Thanks for the great story, hope to read some more for you. Next time, hopefully, you won't kill someone in the end. It's too painful  :cry:

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2013, 05:34:52 AM »
 :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2013, 06:46:34 AM »
I just recently read a story where Takamina died and now she dies again XD, way to make Atsumina's love story painful and memorable

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2013, 11:40:15 AM »

TT.TT!!!
Hahahaaa poor Minami... :on lol:

Well, thanks for Atsumina's OS p-o-p-e-y-oppa-san, though It's sad ending... :on speedy:

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2013, 11:47:12 AM »
That was...

That was so beautiful!  :cry:

This is one of the best Atsumina oneshot I have ever read!  :twothumbs  :heart:

I nearly cried at the ending since I was listening to the song Gone Too Soon by Simple Plan.

Bravo! Just... Amazing!

I hope you write more!  :)

I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
Re: [Scribbles] UPDATED! 8/9/13 (AtsuMina shot) Gone Too Soon
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2013, 01:52:43 PM »
A/N: HI GUYS HEHEHE I'm back with a drabble collection!! I've been such a hopeless romantic that's why I just wrote all the things I want to happen to me or I want someone to do to me. PLEASE If there's someone willing there to make my dreams come true PLEASE PLEASE DO HEHE

Anyway, all these events happened in Saturday Afternoons, BUT they are not simultaneous.

PAIRINGS!!
1. KojiYuu
2. SuzuYagi
3. RinoRie
4. FuruYanagi
5. AtsuMina
6. YuiParu
7. SaeYuki

ENJOY!!  :panic:

Saturday Afternoons

1. Hot game

Yuko's apartment.

Saturday afternoon.

"Yuko!"

Yuko paused the game and turned to Haruna.

"What?"

"Can you stop playing first? I thought we're supposed to have fun?"

Haruna pouted.

Yuko chuckled and snorted.

"We'll have fun, later. Just let me finish this level."

Yuko turned back to the tv and continued to play God of War.

Haruna rolled her eyes and mumbled..

"She said we're gonna have fun...stupid squirrel."

Yuko shouted and threw the controller.

"Curse you Poseidon! Why..aren't you..dying??!"

Haruna heard Yuko's frustration and went to Yuko's side.

"Okay! Now, can we? Since that game's over."

Yuko huffed and held Haruna hands. 

"Just one last game. Swear. I'm just going to kick Poseidon's ass."

Haruna got angry and stood up.

"Fine. You go have your date with that Playstation huh!"

Yuko ignored her and Haruna went to the bedroom.

Then an idea popped out.

Yuko desperately pushed all of the buttons in the controller. But Poseidon's still not hurt. Her concentration increased in every second until..

"Yuu-chan.."

Yuko shivered at the tone of Haruna's voice. She turned around and saw Haruna..

....in her bikini.

Yuko stood up from the couch and dropped the controller. Her eyes sparkling and a wide grin on her face.

"AAAHHHH OSHIRI!!!!!"

Therefore, we can say that Yuko and Haruna did have fun..in the bedroom.

:D
 :shakeit:

2. Buying time

Suzuran's room.

Saturday afternoon.

"Baaaaaaa.."

"Eh Mariya.."

"Baaaaaaaa.."

Suzuran bit Mariya's arm.

"Stop with the goat sounds okay. I'm working on my homework. I have no time now, okay."

"Eh Ranran..I want to spend my time with you."

Ranran sighed and continued solving her homework. But she dropped her pen and bended over to get it.

But as she bended back to her original position, her lips were captured by a certain goat.

After a few seconds, Mariya pulled away, leaving Ranran a blushing mess.

"You have no time for me?"

Mariya asked. She then pulls out a 1000 yen.

"How much do they pay you per hour? Can I buy much of your time?"

Mariya purred as she looked at Suzuran's eyes with full desire.

Suzuran smirked and took the money.

"Baby, because you did that..

...You just bought yourself a ticket to pleasure island.."

Suzuran captured Mariya's lips and hovered above her and beeeeeeeeeep.

:drool:

3. Sick Unagi

Rie's house.

Saturday afternoon.

Rie woke up from deep slumber. The girl's experiencing migraine once again. She looked around to find her girlfriend, Rino but failed to continue because her head's killing her.

"Sasshi!"

Rie shouted from the bedroom as she tried to get up and search for the girl.

"Rino!"

The pain in her head isn't getting any better. As much as she wanted to get up, her body refused to cooperate.

"Rie-chan. Stop moving."

Rie saw Rino entering the room, carrying towels and a container with water.

"Rino..my head.."

"Stop squirming."

Rino put her palm in Rie's forehead.

"Rie..you're flaming hot."

Rie chuckled.

"I know, baby."

Rino sighed and put a towel on Rie's forehead.

"I wish..you're always here."

Rino stopped moving.

Rie closed her eyes and pouted.

"You're always in Hakata. Sometimes, I don't even know if I'm still your girlfriend."

Rino sighed again.

"Rie, you do know how much I love you right?"

"Of course Rino."

Rie smiled and nodded.

Rino went to Rie's side and hugged the latter.

"Kitahara Rie, I swear to my life, I will always take care of you and we will grow old together."

Rie grinned and hugged Rino tighter.

"Baby, I hope you don't mind getting sick."

Rino remembered, "KFC rehersal tomorrow"

"Oh shit.."

:lol:

4. Kind of bird

Team KII's practice room.

Saturday Afternoon.

Music blasting through out the room.

Girls dancing, panting and grunts.

Music stops.

"Okay girls. I think that's enough for the day."

Akane, their captain, said.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. Same time same place, okay?"

Everyone bowed at her and left except for one.

"Oi, Airi."

Airi looked up at her with a toothy grin plastered on her face.

"Hey Akane. I'm waiting for you."

Akane chuckled and placed a chaste kiss on the other girl's cheeks.

Airi grabbed her tablet from her bag and sat on the floor.

"We're not going home yet Airi?"

"Oh. Just let me finish this sketch of yours."

Akane blushed and sat beside her girlfriend.

"Hey Airin, what kind of bird do you think am I?"

Airi bursted in laughter.

"What the hell Akane?"

Akane glared at the artist that made her shut up. Airi nervously laughed and continued drawing.

"Hmm, do you think I'm a parrot? A parrot who has colorful feathers and a sharp beak?"

"Maybe."

Akane pouted.

"Or maybe a dove? A sign of peace and freedom?"

"Perhaps."

Akane looked at Airi who's still busy sketching.

"Airi.."

Airi dropped her pen and tablet and kisses Akane on her lips.

Akane had her eyes open due to surprise. Airi pulled away and said,

"You're my Churi. Airin's bird. Okay?"

:panic:

5.Danso Koshien

Minami's apartment.

Saturday afternoon.

"Minami! Are you done?"

Atsuko shouted from the living room. Today is Minami's performance as Kai of Persona. Persona is the guy version of No3b.

"Atsuko, I don't know how to tie the tie."

Minami came out from the bedroom, wearing a tuxedo. Just like what he wears in the dorama.

Atsuko gasped. Minami looked so handsome. She was like a eye candy from a boy band. A definite boy pleasure.

"Minami.."

Minami scratched her head and smiled unconsciously.

"Hey uhh...could you get this tie done? I really can't tie it properly."

Atsuko slowly walked to Minami and grabbed her tie. Her eyes were flaming with desire and seduction.

"What time are you required to report today?"

"Uhm..5:30."

"It's still 3:00.."

Minami gulped. She knew where this is going.

Atsuko bit her lips and pulled Minami's coat closer..

"We still got time.."

Atsuko pulled Minami back to their bedroom. Constant muffled screams from Minami were heard.

"NO ATSUKO STOP I STILL HAVE A SCHEDULE TO GO TO!! NO! Asfshsjfgvflkaldhqwq!!"

Nice.

:cow:

6. Salty ponkotsu

Team 4's rehearsal.

Saturday Afternoon.

"Okay, let's start again. 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4!"

Hashire! Penguin starts to play again.

The girls danced gracefully, with full passion seen in their eyes.

Then Yuihan arrived with her cat Bisu and observed by the door, looking at her precious Haruka.

Music stops.

"Okay! That was a lot better. I'll see you guys tomorrow for the performance. Sleep well and rest well."

Mina said and dismissed everyone.

Mina then slung her arms on Haruu's shoulder, surprising the other girl.

"Ah Mina!!"

Haruu ran away from Mina and Mina chased her around the room. The ruckus stirred laughter from other members who saw the two.

"They're really cute, are they?"

Annin said and grabbed Abe's hands and walked out of the room.

Yui chuckled and walked towards Paruru who's drinking water.

"Hey, hot stuff."

Paruru looked at Yui.

Then her eyes fell on Bisu.

"Why is Bisu here?"

Yui ceased her eyebrows.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

Paruru pouted and walked out of the room.

"That stupid cat..always with Yui..why can't I also be?"

She whispered while walked down the hallway.

"Hmf..she's not even following me!"

As soon as Haruka turns around, she saw Yui running after her.

"Paru, what's wrong? Why did you run away? Did I do something wrong?"

She answered bitterly.

"No. Nothing. Everything's fine."

Yuihan frowned.

"Eh..Paru."

"Why don't you just go to that stupid cat?"

Paru croaked.

Yui smiled.

"You're jealous about Bisu? Really Paruru? Really?"

Yui laughed.

Haruka turned salty again.

"Whatever Yui."

Paru started to walk away from Yui again but Yui hugged her from the back and said,

"Haruka..you know that you're the one I love right? I love you more than anybody else. Bisu's just my cat, but you? You're my life."

Paruru glared at Yui and blushed.

"Curse it Yui. I hate it when your smile and sweet words win."

Yui grinned and hugged Paruru.

"I love you Haruka."

"I love you too Yui."

:inlove:

7. Chinese Prince

Yuki's apartment.

Saturday afternoon.

"Sae-chan?! Can you hear me?!"

"Yes I can..and stop screaming.

Sae and Yuki are on video chat because Sae's been in China for the past few weeks for SNH48.

"Oi Sae, when are you coming back?"

Yuki sulked at the screen, obviously missing Sae.

"Hehe.."

"Don't "hehe" me!

Yukirin, once again, gave an expected reaction.

"Hehehe, I'm sorry Yukirin but these girls need someone to help them! Plus, they'll be releasing Flying Get soon."

Sae was ultimately handsome with her new haircut.

"What about me? I need you too.."

"Awwwww! Super cute Yuki-chan. Don't worry I'll get back as soon as possible, okay?"

"Sae, I miss you so much.."

Sae's reactions soften and smiled at the camera.

"I miss you too Yuki. But I guess you have to wait for this Chinese Prince."

Sae laughed loudly which caused Yukirin to laugh too.

"But you're not chinese, you dummy."

"Oh yeah."

Yukirin chuckled and looked directly at the camera.

"Oi..don't look at me too direct. I might melt here."

"It's just that..I really really miss you.."

"Yuki-chan. I love you okay? Just touch your heart and you'll feel like I'm around."

"Sae.."

Sae chuckled and looked somewhere.

"Yuki! I'll be going off now. Beiting called me, they said they need help on the choreo..so, good luck and I love youu!!"

Sae signed off.

Yuki sighs.

She went on with the schedule for the rest of the day, not knowing what will happen next..

The next morning, Sae surprised Yuki with a chinese moon cake.

But Sae was welcomed by a loud squeal and a bruise in her forehead.

:lol:

I'M A HOPELESS ROMANTIC!!  :bleed eyes:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:37:52 PM by p-o-p-e-y-oppa »

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
ahhhhhh!!! i wished you continued the kojiyuu scenes lol  :lol: :lol: but still it was great nyan nyan getting yuuchan's attention!! more kojiyuu FROM YOU pleasee!  :lol: :inlove: :inlove: :thumbsup :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
Loving a Yankee

Part 1

"YUKA HURRY UP!"

My mother's loud booming voice got me panicking around the room. Today's the first day of school yet I woke up late! Should I be excited or nervous? It's a new school and new school means new faces and new friends. Ugh! I can feel myself shaking in fear already. I hope I'll meet good people today. 

I faced the mirror once again as I fixed my hair up in a ponytail and put on some powder and perfume. I arranged my skirt and blouse perfectly. At least today, I got to make my self pretty and neat. Then I looked at myself one last time. I can't believe it but I look really pretty. But what's more unbelievable is that..

I'm finally a high school student now! Yatta! I jumped and danced a little. I can feel the excitement now!

"YUKA!!"

I looked at the watch and it's already 6:30. School's starts at 7:00 and that means I already have 30 minutes to get to school. I hope my father's still downstairs to drop me by my school. I hurriedly got my bag from my cabinet and bid my dog, Miko, goodbye.

"Yuka, what took you so long?!"

My mother pinched my ear as she demanded the reason why I took so long.

"Ahh! It hurts mom! I was fixing myself properly..okay?"

"Hmm. So I guess that you are THAT excited to go to school? Yet you woke up late."

My mother grinned at me and took my lunch box on the table. She looked at me and said, "My Yuka's high school already! My baby girl's all grown up!"

She patted my head and hugged me tightly. I groaned, squirmed and pushed but nothing got me out of her death grip. Running out of options, I blantly said,

"Mom, I'm late."

Realizing it, she released me from death grip and gave me my lunch box.

"Oh right. By the way, your father has already left. So hurry up.."

"WHAT?!" I looked at the clock again. It's already 6:45! 15 minutes left!

"Oh my god I have to really go." I kissed my mom goodbye and ran out of the house. There's a bus that leaves in 2 minutes so I have to get my feet working.

I left the house running like a crazy mad woman. It would be really embarrassing if I'm gonna be late on the first day of school. Geez, I hope I can catch up to the bus. I don't want to be called "The Frosh who was late". Pretty much, I don't want to get attention nor get mocked.

I arrived at the station just at the right time as....the bus was already leaving.

"Wait!!" I screamed and ran but the bus didn't stop. Ugh! So much for the luck. I hopelessly sat down at the bench while thinking of another way to get to school. I looked at my watch. "6:50". School's kilometers away and if I run now, I think I can make it. But that would leave me a dirty mess and a smelly girl. And if I hail a taxi, that would cost me around 2000 yen. But I only have 1000 with me.

"UGH!" I shouted in frustration and scratched my head. Curse myself for waking up late. If I didn't watch that comedy show last night, I could have woken up earlier. There's no way I could get to school on time now. Maybe I should just walk home and go to school tomorrow instead.

As I stood up hopelessly, and prepared myself to walk home, a scooter stopped in front of me.

"Kid, need a lift?" I looked up to see where the voice came from and saw a girl, with the same uniform as mine. What a life saver! I looked at her and gosh, she was so beautiful. Her eyes were kind of like angry but she released a cool aura. She had a long jet black hair and a blue helmet. I stared at her for a while and I swear, I can hear angels singing in the background. But she smacked me in my head and asked,

"Are you okay? And do you want a lift, kouhai?" She grinned and I quickly nodded. She tossed me her spare helmet which was color pink. I guess she was my senpai then, because she called me kouhai. To be sure, I looked at her ribbon, and it was red. I mentally reminded myself again that Red ribbons are seniors, yellow ribbons are juniors and blue ribbons are freshmen. I bit my lip, trying to act cute and all, to get her attention, then hopped on her scooter. I didn't expect someone to do this to me. I find it sweet though. I placed my hands on my cheeks, trying to hide the blush that was creeping on my face.

She quickly sped off to school. We're both late anyways. I tried to encircle my arms on her waist because she drives fast. But she said,

"Oi, Hands off."

Her voice was chilly so I removed my hands and just held on to the back handle of the scooter. Okay..that was so embarrassing Yuka. I laughed nervously and just held on tight. The strong wind made her hair flew; making the view from the back was just awesome. And she smelled like strawberry.

We arrived at school and the school head was already at the gate. The ride took forever for me, but to be honest it was just 10 minutes. I looked at the school head standing near the gate with her stick and a paper. Her name was Takahashi Minami. Some said that she was always feared by the students here in our school. They also said that her strictness made everyone in the school disciplined. And by just those stories, I'm already scared by her. And what's worse is that Takahashi-sensei was already listing the names of those who came late. I will be making quite an impression to her from now then. I hurriedly got off the scooter and took off my helmet and gave it to the girl. I looked at her once again, and this time, she smiled at me.

Her smile was breathtakingly beautiful. She was like the human reincarnation of Aphrodite. There's something in her that makes you want to know her more, to dig more about her.

"Senpai...." I bowed at her and she chuckled and sped off. But why? She's also a student here and she didn't even bother to look back. I was left alone, standing awkwardly by the street. As soon as she left, I didn't notice that Takahashi-sensei patted my back.

"Oi, freshman. Why are you late?" She glared at me while tapping her foot impatiently. I gulped at the scene and tried to think something reasonable. But I think she already hinted that I have no good excuse to give that's why she just talked.

"Look, Ms.." She looked at me, demanding to know my name.

"Tano. Tano Yuka." I nervously splattered.

"Ms.Tano, I don't regulate late comers here in our school. Whether you're a freshmen or a senior, you will be punished." She looked at her watch and continued. "You do know that school starts at 7?" I nodded and looked down due to shame. "Well you arrived 12 minutes late." She handed me a paper slip and said, "I'll be seeing you in detention after class. What an impression Ms. Tano."

I knew I would make a bad impression of myself. Hmf. So much for my first day. I'm already starting to hate high school yet this morning I was so enthusiastic about school. Takahashi-sensei dismissed me and as I sadly walked towards the school's entrance, I heard her call me once again. She approached me and said,

"Before I forget, please refrain from being friends with yankees."

Wait, what? What yankees? I thought.

"Are you friends with Muto Tomu?"

Who on earth is Tomu?

"I'm sorry sensei but, who's Muto Tomu?

She looked at me weirdly. And said,

"Does this mean that you don't know the girl who gave you a ride this morning?" I shook my head and stared at the school head. Takahashi-sensei sighed.

"Ms. Tano, you just don't accept offers from those who you don't know. Didn't your mother teach you that? Anyway, the girl who was in the motorcycle is Muto Tomu. She's a Yankee, someone who's bad and likes hurt people. Don't get involved with them if you don't want to get in trouble. Besides, you're just a freshman. And I don't want you to ruin your future by having wrong peers. Do you understand?"

I nodded and bowed at her. I turned around and started to walk towards the school again. I can't believe that a goddess like her is a yankee. Like how on earth would someone break her perfect face? Like really?! As I walk, I hear the bells ring. First period's over. Brushing off my earlier thoughts, I quickly ran to the registrar's office to know where my 2nd period is and what section I belong to.

-----

As I entered my 2nd period, which was math, I was greeted by my friends Iwata Karen and Kato Rena. I was happy when I saw their names listed with mine in the registrar's office. It means that we have the same section, which is 1-B.

The three of us have been friends since we were in elementary. I can somehow conclude that we were best friends. I met Karen during 3rd grade. She was a shy and quiet kid. Karen didn't like to talk so I approached her and offered to play with her. She gave me an innocent smile then and we played together. Unlike Karen and I's meeting, Rena and I's first greeting wasn't that happy. I got on a fight with her when she pushed Karen while we were playing hide and seek. I pushed her back and helped Karen. Then later in the afternoon, she apologized to us and asked if we can be friends. And that's how our friendship started. That's why I'm so happy that I'm going to spend my whole year with these two.

"Why were you late?! How dare you? It's like a golden rule in every first day not to be late!" Rena smacked my head as she shouted at me, earning a chuckle from Karen.

"I'm sorry! I watched Mechaike last night and I didn't notice the time so I slept late, then woke up late." I apologizingly said.

Karen smiled at me and offered some cookies which I happily accepted. Karen has these magic hands when it comes with baking. I don't know where she got it but I'm happy she has it. Her cookies, cupcakes, and other pastries are always delicious. The kind of delicious that makes you float up in the air and makes you high. Sometimes, I feel like she puts drugs on her pastries. I was munching away when our math teacher came in.

"Okay class, settle down." The teacher calmly said. We all settled down and sat in our seats. I sat beside Karen.

"Everyone, good morning."

"Good morning sensei."

"My name is Matsui Rena and I will be your algebra teacher. I hope we will all treat each other nice and I hope we will all get along."

She started discussing some math things that will make me dizzy again. It's just the first day of school but I'm already not listening. I looked at Karen who was busy listening and taking notes. I guess I'll ask her to teach me later. Oh shoot! I have detention, I remember. Ugh. I groaned as I remember once again what happened this morning. And speaking of it, where did Tomu go?

Muto Tomu..hmm..cute name. The name Tomu sounds cute to me. But she's definitely not cute. She's badass and very cool. I wish I can see her again. Who cares if she's a yankee? Well I don't. She helped me earlier and I think I should return the favor. But how? I sighed and looked at the blackboard, deciding to finally listen.

-----

Time sure does flies. It's now lunch time.

"Hey Yuka, should we go eat in the cafeteria or outside? The weather's good. So I think we should go outside."

I just lazily nodded and followed Rena. But Karen nudged me and asked, "Is there something wrong Yuka-chan?"

Rena stopped walking and turned to me too, waiting for me to answer. I sighed. Karen knows me too well. Maybe I should tell them what happened and finally let all these feelings inside me out. I grabbed the two in a corner and told them everything that happened. Karen listened intently while Rena laughed at some time.

"Mou, Yuka-chan. I know Tomu-senpai." Rena said. Yatta! Finally, there's hope with us being friends.

"Really, Rena? How?!" I'm too excited that I think I scared Rena. She laughed and continued walking to our eating spot. Karen smiled and held Rena's hand. Hmmm..there's something fishy between these two. I wonder what is it..

"Tomu-senpai was my older sister's friend in middle school. She was always in our house before. But after my sister left to study overseas, I never heard anything about her again. But it's a surprise that she turned into a yankee." She said as she sat on a bench and started to open her bento.

"So, she wasn't a yankee before?" I tried to dig more.

"Nope. Well, I think so. My sister's not a yankee and she wouldn't hang out with yankees." Rena started eating and Karen too started eating.

"Why are you so curious, Yuka-chan?" Karen asked innocently. This girl is quiet all the time, but when she talks, it's meaningful.

"Eh? I wasn't..I was just wondering okay?" I looked away.

"Isn't that the same thing?" Karen giggled and Rena laughed. "Does this mean you have a crush on Tomu-senpai?" That question made my cheeks blush! Why? Why now, cheeks?!

"Ooooohhhhh." Karen laughed and so did Rena. "Eh! Stop it!" I showed a fierce face and the two stop laughing.

"Okay okay, Miss Guilty." Rena said.

The whole lunch was quiet after that conversation. Rena sensed that I was too awkward so she tried to make the atmosphere lively. She told me what I missed in homeroom period and I found out that our homeroom teacher is Maeda Atsuko. I also found out that Matsui Jurina, who was my classmate in middle school is also my classmate. Maeda-sensei teaches literature and is also our english teacher.

As the bell rang, we stood up and fixed ourselves. Karen offered me cookies again and we went back to our classes.

-----

Classes ended at 3pm. But I can't go home yet because I have detention. After I bid Karen and Rena goodbye, I sighed and turned back to school.

While I was walking towards the library when I heard something shuffling and shouting by the hallway. It sounded like someone's fighting. Curious, I peeked to look what caused the noise.

"Oi, don't act too tough you duck head."

"Heh, you're the only one who's intimidated by me. Don't you think you're the one who has a problem?" The calm voice sounded familiar! I gasped.

"What did you say?!" The other girl tried to punch the familiar girl but she effortlessly ducked and pushed the other girl back.

"Shimada, I don't want to hurt you." The girl said and took her leave. She turned around and started to walk towards my direction. I finally saw who she is. It's Tomu!

I panicked and bumped a chair at my back. I silently prayed that no one heard but as I looked up, they were all looking at me. Tomu's eyes landed directly on me so I quickly covered my face and ran as fast as I could towards the library. I didn't look back and just ran fast. Gladly, no one was following me. I slowed my pace and catched my breath.

Takahashi-sensei saw me and shouted, "Tano Yuka! Hurry up!" I immediately entered the library and bowed to the school head.

"Why were you running?" She asked me. "Oh sensei, there was a flying cockroach." Please buy it, please buy it....

"Oh. Well.." She nodded and bought my lame excuse. I was relieved and took a sit next to this nerdy girl. She was oddly smiling at me, I don't even know why. Don't ask me but she's creeping me out.

"Hey." The creepy girl started talking to me. Being a nice girl I am, I waved at her. She was gonna talk more when Takahashi-sensei slammed the table.

"Didn't I say no talking?! It's already automatic that when you step in this room, no one will talk!" Her voice scared me more. I didn't expect someone so small to be this powerful. The whole room became quiet and so my detention officially begins.

"Everyone, detention will end in 2 hours. I hope that you will all reflect to what you have done that caused you detention. I hope I won't see your faces here again in the next detention. Remember, it's just the first day." With that, Takahashi-sensei left the room but everyone kept quiet. Ugh. 2 more hours! It's just 3pm anyway. But I don't wanna come home too late. I huffed and took my notebooks out from my bag to study. At least, I can use this time to study my lessons and do homeworks. And I am so going to get a chocolate cake later!

-------

Oh thank God. Detention finally ended. Freedom! The taste of freedom! I gathered all my things and was the last one to come out. I happily skipped out of the library and walked towards the exit of the building. The sunset was so beautiful outside and was already welcoming me when..someone dragged me.

"Mmmp!" Someone was covering my mouth while dragging me in the process. No one's helping me?! Why is that??!!! I squirmed and tried to bite my proprietor's hand but the grip got even tighter. This person's dragging me inside the girls' locker room! Oh my! Am I gonna get raped?! After a few seconds of shouting and pushing, finally, the grip was gone and I was faced by a girl..Eh?! TOMU?! This girl sure is full of surprises!

"Hey, Yuka." Tomu winked at me and offered me a hand.

This time, I got pissed off, of course. I mean who likes to get dragged anyway?!

"Do I look like a drag doll to you?!" I shouted at her. I stood up all by myself and started to walk when I felt someone grabbed my arm.

"Wait, don't go." Tomu's voice sounded like she was desperate of something. I don't like to go either but what she did was very uncalled for. I was contemplating on whether to turn around or to continue heading outside. I gulped when I heard her speak,

"Look, I'm sorry okay? It's just that I don't know how to communicate with normal people."

Normal people? What on earth? Finally I decided, ugh Yuka, you better not regret this! I turned around to see Tomu who had her head down. Ugh! She's so cute right now! I can't even..she looks like a puppy.

"What do you want anyway?" I hate being bitchy and all but I guess I have the right to be one right now.

"Hey I'm your senpai. You should treat me better!" Tomu said while scratching her ear.

I sighed. This girl is so moody! One moment she's like a puppy and now she's a lion! Oh, I remember that I haven't thanked her yet either. I nodded and said,

"Fine. I'm sorry senpai.." I bowed down mockingly and with a smirk on my face. Tomu looked at me with her fierce eyes once again. I hate those eyes, they make my knees weak.

"Look, senpai, it's already late and I want to go home. But because I haven't thanked you yet for the good deed you did earlier. I'll treat you a chocolate cake." I said while walking outside.

"Ooh. Goodie. Chocolate cakes." She clapped her hand and started to follow me outside.

"Wait, how did you know my name anyway?" I looked at her.

"I heard the old Takahashi called you Tano Yuka..oh by the way, I haven't introduced myself properly." She rubbed her palms at her blouse and offered to shake my hands. "I'm Muto Tomu. Senior. 3-D."

I shaked her hands and smiled at her.

"I guess, Takahashi-san told you what I am?"

"What do you mean?"

"That I'm a yankee."

"Oh. Uhm, yeah."

"Aren't you scared?"

"No." Honestly, yes.

She chuckled when I said I wasn't scared at her. But she looked harmless so there were no reasons right? But still, she's a yankee. When we reached her motorcycle, she offered me a ride to the cafe instead of walking. I gladly accepted and hopped on. As we head towards the cafe, I saw the girls from earlier, whom I assume were also yankees, looking at us. They were whispering something to themselves, like planning something. But I brushed the thought away and enjoyed my time with Tomu.

As we arrived at the cafe, I quickly headed inside to order chocolate cakes. Tomu picked a table for us and waited patiently. While I was waiting for the cakes, I looked at Tomu. How many times have I told you about how gorgeous she is? She looked cute while she was playing with her hair. I guess, Tomu wasn't bad at all. I mean, she didn't rob me nor hurt me at all.

"Miss?" The cashier tapped my shoulder.

"Oh."

"Here are your cakes. Enjoy." I nodded and got the tray from her. I went to Tomu's table and sat. I gave her a cake and she quickly dug in. I looked at her weirdly and after a few moments, she's already finished. And I'm not even half done.

"Heh, I'm sorry. I'm kinda hungry." Tomu awkwardly smiled at me. She looks so adorable!

"No, it's okay. Do you want more?" I asked her, smiling. I'll kill you with my charms Tomu-senpai.

"Uh, yeah." I offered the rest of my cake to her and she munched away. I observed her and she scratched her head shyly.

"So, Tomu-senpai, why did you grab me earlier?" Until now, I never knew the reason anyway.

"Oh. Uhm..some yankees, those you saw earlier? They're planning something against you. And since you're just a frosh, I told them to leave you alone. But they don't want to so, I'm going to take you home today. And God, these cakes are delicious!" Looks like I earned myself a bodyguard. A hot bodyguard.

"But don't even think that I have an interest towards you. Don't even." She quickly said. She looked outside the window and saw something that made her jump. "Anyway, we have to go Ms. Tano. It's already 6pm."

I looked to where she looked and gasped. She stood up and drank water. She held my arm and we quickly jogged towards her scooter.

"Hurry up, Yuka." She said and I quickly put on my helmet. I'm starting to get jittery by all these happenings.

"Hold on tight." She quickly started the engine and drove fast. The yankees were chasing us and I held onto her waist tighter. I don't care if she likes it or not but I'm just so scared right now. As Tomu drove faster, the yankees got slower. I saw them finally giving up and slowing down.

"Okay kid, tell me where you live." I directed her to where I live and after a few minutes, we finally arrived at my house. I can already see my mom waiting for me by the door. I must have gotten her worried.

Tomu stopped her motorcycle in front of our house. I got off first but she told me, "Let me explain to your mom okay?" I nodded and she went to my mom. She talked to my mom and explained some things. I can see my mom's frown turn into a smile. Tomu was smiling as well. What the hell did she tell my mom?

Tomu bowed at my mom and went back to me. "Okay kid, I told your mom that I saw you walking late from detention and got you a ride. Your mom even offered me some dinner but I declined. I told her that I'm your senior but I didn't tell her of course that I'm a yankee."

Tomu patted my head and hopped on her scooter again. I gave her my helmet and she said, "I'll pick you up tomorrow okay? I'm afraid these other yankees will mess around with you tomorrow. But, I'm still gonna have a choco cake." After saying that, she drove off and I went back to our house.

"Oh Yuka, that senior of yours is sweet. What a good senior." My mom praised Tomu and I rolled my eyes. If only she knew..

I sighed and went upstairs to change. I kept thinking about Tomu though. What if the yankees followed her? Did she get hurt? I'll see her tomorrow anyway.. And I wonder what Tomu has in store for me.

Rare pairing but I can't help but to write a fanfic for them. I ship them so much.  :panic:

Should I even continue?  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:39:14 PM by p-o-p-e-y-oppa »

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [Scribbles] UPDATED! 8/21/13 (TanoTomu) Loving a Yankee Pt. 1
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2013, 07:19:45 AM »
Rare pairing but I can't help but to write a fanfic for them. I ship them so much.  :panic:

Should I even continue?  :sweatdrop:

^rare is good!!XD
continue~~
looking forward for more :on gay:

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2013, 09:06:13 PM »
YEY! TanoTomu, there isn't much fanfics about them but those two are WAAAAY too obvious D: I just can't help but ship them xD

Now I can't wait for part 2!

AHYDSBUAYG Tomu yankee  :inlove:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2013, 09:21:35 PM »
Great! Finally someone with young gen ship yay 8D

I demand you to continue 8D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2013, 01:41:15 PM »
Nothing but your T-shirt on

"Ugh stupid traffic."

Minami has been on the road for almost. 1 and a half hours already. Working overtime sure does trouble her a lot but she has to earn more because she has a car to pay. Also, it's been hours since rain has started to pour in Tokyo. The sudden rainfall made the traffic jam even worse. Suddenly, her phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Minami..where are you?"

"I'm already near Akiba, but the traffic jam's bad. I've been here since 6:00 and now it's 7:30. And the cars are not moving at all."

"Well, you better hurry up. The dinner's already cold."

"Okay okay. I'll try."

After the phone call, Minami groaned for the nth time as she observed that the traffic isn't going to move soon. Atsuko just called her and she sounded pissed. Today is Minami and Atsuko's 5th anniversary. Minami met Atsuko when PJ, Atsuko's dog, got sick and was confined in the dog hospital where Minami works as a veterenarian. Minami was PJ's vet and Atsuko was so grateful to Minami so she asked her out for dinner. Since then, they went out for dates and trips then found themselves falling for each other.

And now, because Minami's stuck in traffic, their anniversary dinner has gone to a trash. She insisted on working overtime even though Atsuko told her not to for at least tonight. She sighed as she looked at the flowers that she bought Acchan. They're slowly withering..like Minami's chance of survival tonight when she comes home to an angry Maeda Atsuko.

30 minutes have passed but the cars still ain't moving. Then her phone vibrated.

1 Text Message

From Yuko:
Subject: Happy Anniversary!

Hi midget! Congratulations on your 5th year with Acchan! Hope you will grow taller and I wish you all the best!

Minami smiled as she read the message. Yuko has been her best friend since like as old as bacteria. Yuko didn't actually like Acchan before because she thought Acchan was a beautiful swindler who will take all Minami's money away. As childish as ever, Yuko hated Atsuko before. But as time flies by, she started to embrace Acchan by of course, Minami's constant beggings and speeches.

Minami looked at the clock.

8:15

"Ugghhh, I'm so going to be dead meat tonight. Kami-sama..help!" She sighed and knocked her head in the steering wheel. But then again, her phone vibrated. She picked it up and looked at the saw that it's Acchan. Before answering it, she muttered a short prayer.

"Uhm...hello?"

"Hi Minami." Acchan's voice was calm, which was surprising.

"Hi Acchan." Minami felt weird. She knew Atsuko's up to something.

"Minami..you're so slow.." Wait..

"Eh? Hehehe. I'm sorry Acchan" Minami laughed nervously.

"Do you know what I'm wearing now?" Minami knew it. Atsuko's going to make her guilty for being late and all the things that she prepared.

"Uhm, I'm so sorry but I swear I'm gonna make it up to you--" A soft moan from the other line made Minami stop talking.

"Minami..I'm lying here with nothing but your t-shirt on." Atsuko said while almost whispering. Minami freezed while she continued to listen to Acchan's occasional whimpering and moaning.

"Takahashi Minami..." Perverted thoughts came across Minami's mind as she tried diverting her senses to anything that she'll find interesting inside the car. This is her weak spot, Atsuko's sexiness.

As more whimpers and moans came out from Atsuko's mouth, the wetter Minami became. Atsuko's torturing her.

"Minami..faster.." Minami covered her mouth. It seems that Acchan's pleasuring herself. This is going too far but she's enjoying it anyway.

"Mmm, Minami..ahh~" Atsuko's moaning her name. Minami can feel herself getting hot and bothered by what she's been hearing for the past ten minutes. Then like magic, the traffic started moving. She excitingly sped off as she can't wait already. Like as if Kami-sama made way for her, she didn't tumble into another traffic jam again.

Still, Atsuko was still on the other line and was still doing what she's been doing. As Minami arrived to her and Acchan's apartment, the lights were all out. Dinner was already served but was all left out. She went to their bedroom and there she saw Atsuko in her own little pleasure world. She didn't even notice Minami come inside. As she was nearing her edge, Minami stopped her by hovering on her while fully clothed. Atsuko groaned as she felt someone postponed her releasing of juices. She opened her eyes and saw Minami hovering on top of her. Acchan grinned and bit her lips.

"Hi Minami." She smirked at Minami and pulled Minami's collar.

"Looks like I interrupted something?"

"You took so long."

"Well, now that I'm here...let's finish what you've started."

The rest of the night were filled with moaning and pleasuring with sometimes laughter and giggling. What a happy anniversary indeed.

Is this even legal?  :grr: By the way, I was listening to Shontelle's T-shirt while I was writing this, hence the title.  :mon nyah:

Please do comment..because I'm starting to think that no one reads my stories.  :mon cry:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:39:53 PM by p-o-p-e-y-oppa »

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
^

Seriously Atsuko?  :lol:

Nice fic.  :thumbsup

Don't worry. We read them.  :)

Offline millca

• ecchi
  • Is this the reality that you wanted?
have no fear twitter friend, you have readers. haha!

Please update your TanoTomu fic immediately. The thrill is killing me. hahaha!  :grin:

♥ YuiParu ♥ KojiYuu ♥ AtsuYuu ♥ SaeYuki ♥ SaeRena ♥ JuriMayu ♥ MomooHarem ♥

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Juan Ti Yu Yan