JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Musou Jidai

Author Topic: [Scribbles] 3/1/14 Homecoming (MaYuki)  (Read 87596 times)

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
*fall from chair + a little nosebleed*
-You made me...*cover nose* Yeah...I wanted to know..
-Is this even legal?? But hell! Who cares anyway!!~
-Hn!!!~ I hope i can see your fic in the perv site...*creepy smile*
-Gyah!!! Those two couple is sooooo....*2x nosebleed*
-I...G-Give up...N-Nice update...*faint*

>Lol!! What the hell am i posting?? Kyaa~ I wanna more of AtsuMina!!~

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
ehh ~
dont stop writing :3
ahh ~
atsumina so sweet :3
i love it  :wub: :inlove:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Don't worry you have readers..  :grin:  :thumbsup

Always love sexy Acchan..  :grin:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
OH GOD! I read it with my hand covering my mouth  :on bleed:
because If i didn't.... I'll...

what the hell did I just say....  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsuko was such a teaser...

Great funny story there...

Thank you

Can't wait to see more OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Luckily Takamina didn't crash her car :lol:.  Can I request a sequel XD?

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?!

LoL XD

And nice idea, though I suspected for Atsuko to just be fooling around and when Takamina rushed home, it was all Atsuko's act XD

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
First of all, I want to thank all my readers! Whether you're a silent reader or someone who comments, I still love you.  :luvluv1:

But don't forget to leave me a rate or at least a "Thank you" if you liked what you've read.  :hee:

Stay awesome guys!  :wigglypanda:

Loving a Yankee

Part 2

My first day of high school became one of the most interesting days in my entire life. Everything scary, funny, creepy and lovely happened that day. It was also then the day that I met my first love, Muto Tomu.

-----

After that day, she always picked me up every morning with her cute scooter that she named Rori. For just a simple reason that the motorcycle releases a sound 'roar' whenever she turns the engine on. Well isn't she so adorable? And after almost a month of guarding me, the other group of yankees finally gave up on me or which we thought so..

"Ah Tano-chan, finally, Shimada left you alone already." Tomu said while we were walking to my house. Tomu and I became closer too. But today, Rori was in the motor shop. Rori's engine gave up on Tomu yesterday which made her really sad. Tomu lives far from school so she needs Rori to go home without any hassle. And since tonight's Friday, she finally gave in to my offer to sleep over at my house.

"Yeah, I'm really glad they finally gave up on me. I mean, what can they get from me anyway?" I chuckled as I skipped happily. With just the thought of having Tomu at my house made my heart jumped with joy!

"They're just a bunch of yankees that fights for nothing. They just do it to look good or to be famous."

"What do you mean?"

"They're not really yankees on my view. They're just bullies." Tomu nodded.

"Well.. don't you bully?"

Tomu looked at me weirdly and smacked me at the back of my head.

"Stupid! Of course I don't. I'm a yankee because I have the passion for fighting. Let it be corny but I have a yankee soul." Tomu said while smiling. She looked sincere while she was saying that. I wonder what's a yankee soul though. Maybe it's the passion or the rush that drives you to fight.

"Don't you care about your image? What about your parents?" I was so curious about Tomu's family. She doesn't even talk about them.

"Who cares about my image? I am what I am." See? She didn't even answer my question about her parents. I was going to ask more but we already arrived at our house. I already saw my mom standing by our house waiting. It's always been the same. Everyday, Tomu would pick me up in the morning and drop me off in the afternoon. My mom was so greatful about Tomu ever since she dropped me off from school at the first day.

"Hi mom. I'm home." I greeted my mom and kissed her cheeks. Tomu bowed at my mom and greeted her too. "Oh mom, Tomu's staying by the night. Is it okay?"

"Yuka, if it's Tomu then it's fine. Come Tomu, come." My mom said while she calls us to go inside. See? She really likes Tomu. I'm starting to think too that everyone in the family likes her. Tomu then nudged me and winked at me. Ah, this wink, this wink of gluttony. Sleep over means dinner and dinner means good food. Tomu here, is a big eater. She's thin but she has a big appetite. And she really loves my mom's home cooking.

"Ah, Tano-san, that smells good."

"Oh course, Tomu. It's I who cooked it. So sit down already and we'll eat now." My mom literally dragged Tomu to the dining room and Tomu was willing as ever. I chuckled at the sight and went to my room to change and to prepare Tomu's bedspace.

------

The whole dinner was so fun. I never knew that Tomu was a funny person. She seemed to be cold and rough but inside, she's a punny girl. My mom and dad liked Tomu a lot and so did Miko, my dog. As dinner ended, my dad told us,

"Oh Tomu, you're such a nice girl. That's why I think you will be a good senior to Yuka. So keep an eye on her, will you?"

Tomu looked at me and smirked. The smirk looked scary and it meant something else. My parents didn't notice it though and she nodded at my dad like she did nothing.

"Don't worry, Mr. Tano, I'll take care of this little brat." She ruffled my head and my parents chuckled. I blushed a little and looked away from Tomu's glare.

As expected, dinner went well and we all prepared ourselves to sleep and resumed what we're doing before dinner. Tomu and I went upstairs to take our rest already.

"Wahh, your room is big!" Tomu said in amazement as she entered my room. When I got home earlier, my room was such big mess but I cleaned it up real quick so at least, it would make Tomu at home.

"Make yourself at home, senpai." And so she really did. She threw her bag onto the side and threw herself on my bed. I guess she did take the "make yourself at home" literally. I shook my head and got my excess clothes from the closet for Tomu to wear for the night.

"Tomu-senpai, here's your clothes. I guess they'll fit your since..we look.." I gasped as I saw Tomu in front of me..

With only her underwear on.

Oh my God.

She was wearing a black bra and a pair of boxers. She was so goddamn sexy. I kept staring at her while she adjusted her bra's straps. I didn't notice how long I was staring at her till she smacked me in the head again.

"Ow!" I winced in pain as I felt the impact on my head.

"The hell you staring at? Hand them over." Tomu said like it's the most natural thing ever. She grabbed the pajamas from my hand and wore them in front of me. Her body was like a body of a goddess. I swear, if she wasn't older..I could've..

"Tano, are you sleeping or not?" Tomu interrupted my thoughts as she already lied on my bed.

"Wait, why are you on my bed?! You're supposed to sleep on the floor!"

"The floor's cold. You can just sleep here with me. Besides, you don't mind sharing right?" I swear! I saw a big smug on Tomu's face as she said that. Gosh, I can't believe this girl! First, she changed in front of me. And now, she's sleeping beside me? I don't hate the sleeping part but the bed is too small to fit both of us.

As if I like groaning, I groaned again as I went to lie with Tomu. I hate this. My heart's beating fast once again and I can feel my cheeks burning. I'm afraid I'm going to lose control! I calmed my self before lying on the bed.

Tomu conquered the left side already so I was left with no choice but to have the right side.

"Good night Yuka." Tomu then turned off the lamp and everything went pitch black.

-----

It's 3:00 am.

And I cannot sleep.

Not because Tomu's beside me but because I fell out from the bed and ended up being in the floor. Crazy as it seems but Tomu has weird sleeping positions. First, she kept kicking. Second, she snores. And third, she talks while she sleeps. C-c-combo breaker indeed.

As soon as she turned off the lamp, she quickly fell asleep. I guess being a yankee takes all the energy in you. But I hardly see her in school during class hours. She just magically shows up whenever it's already dismissal time. I wonder where she goes anyways.

I sighed and tried to sleep on the floor and Tomu was right. The floor was cold.

"Ughhh..can't sleep on the bed..can't sleep on the floor. What should I do?" Should I try counting sheeps then? Oh. I remember!

I quickly got up from my seat and scrambled all over the room. I guess all the noises I've made woke up Tomu.

"Yuka..you're not sleeping?" Tomu said as she got up from the bed. She looks like a kitten who just woke up! Cute!

I tried to hide my blushing face and masked it with irritation instead.

"You kicked me out of the bed. And you expect me to sleep? Psh." I hid my small smirk as I finally found the secret passage for the way up.

"Yatta!" I celebrated for a moment and looked at the yankee on the bed. "You coming?"

"Where?"

"Roof top."

"Right now? It's like 3 am."

"Well, you kicked me out and I can't sleep."

Tomu's expression was like a defeated one's. Perhaps, I made her guilty.

"Fine."

I smiled as I brought down the ladder from the ceiling. The roof top that my dad made was never finished. It just had a flat surface so people can sit or lie on the roof. I called Tomu and both of us made our way upstairs.

"Wow."

For the second time tonight, Tomu was amazed. The view was really breathtaking. Tokyo at night is really majestic. I smiled once again as I saw her bedazzled. I sat on the roof grabbed Tomu down to sit with me.

"Tano, your house is really amazing." I chuckled at Tomu's statement. Looks like I'll be expecting her to be here all the time. I sat in silence as both of us took in the awesome sight in front of us. Tokyo's night life can be seen from where we're from.

"Yuka." Tomu tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry."

I turned to Tomu and smiled.

"No worries. At least, this sight made me alright."

I watched Tomu groaned and said,

"Fine. I know you've been curious about me and stuffs so..to repay what I've done. Let's do Q&A."

Woah. That shocked me. I never thought..

"Really? It's okay for you? But you have to answer honestly, okay?"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Hurry up before I change my mind."

I grinned at her and thought for a question for a while. But she was looking at me intently, while waiting for the question. And her intense stare was ticking me off. Although I like the attention I'm getting from her, her stare is so powerful that I can feel it's burning a hole inside me.

Then a question popped out. Ah! Got it! I leaned on her and asked her,

"Why don't you like talking about your parents?"

"Oh."

Her short reply bothered me. It sounded like there was really something wrong about her parents, or her relationship with her parents. She scratched her ear and frowned.

"Okay, let's make the story short." She sat properly and continued, "My mom died when she was giving birth to me. So my dad, wanting a son, hated me a lot and blamed me for my mom's death. He left me and went away. My grandpa, mom's dad, took care of me instead. He raised me and took me in. He was my only family. But after he died when I was in 1st year high school, my dad came back and claimed me. And now, I don't want to live with my father. I rented a small apartment far away from him and he just sends me money for me to live on."

Tomu sighed heavily as she ended her statement. She looked troubled though. I nodded and asked again,

"Well, so that's the reason why you've become a yankee?"

She tilted her head and answered,

"Well, to be honest, I wasn't a yankee when I was in middle school. After my grandpa died, I felt like in my dad's eyes, I can and never will do something right. Everything I do will always be a mistake for him. So, I became a yankee instead. I actually have a passion for fighting. When my grandpa was still alive, he let me take Taekwondo lessons and I became a black belt then. He also thought me how to yield a katana. So, the passion for fighting was there, but I don't like hurting people.. As much as possible, I don't want to hurt anybody."

She paused and sighed again, but continued,

"I was only good in fighting. I was just an average student before. But since my dad can't see anything right in me, I pursued to become a yankee and rebel against him.. There. The question's been answered."

I nodded, contented with her answers. But I wanted to know more. I want to know her better. I looked at her and asked,

"What's your best experience as a yankee?"

She chuckled and smacked me in the head,

"I told you, I don't like hurting people. I just protect some people from those yankees who are have bird brains. So I guess, saving you will be the best experience. I get to eat good food, sleep in a comfy bed and get a chance to look Tokyo at night in a roof top."

I looked at her again and blushed, and finally asked what I was dying to ask,

"Tomu, do you like anyone?"

The question made her jump a little. She was surprised. She rubbed her forehead and said,

"Well, yeah. I do."

The answer surprised me and made me nervous, I like where this is going.

"Do I know him?"

She waved her hand and said, "It's actually a girl."

Her answer made my head spin and made me happy. Maybe I have a chance!

"Who is it?"

"Oh. It's someone from school whom I've known for a very long time."

For a second, I was happy and now I feel like my world's shaking..I frowned.

"How did you meet her anyway?"

She started chuckling and said,

"Well, I met her during the first day of school. She was a late freshman who looked desperate for a ride."

Oh my God. I swear, I felt a party going on inside me.

"It's you, you butt brain. I like you."

She looked me and smiled. I had my mouth opened due to shock and I was blushing so hard. I never knew and expected this! This is the best day of my life.

"I-I-uhh.."

I saw her leaning closer to me and before I knew it, her lips were already with mine. I closed my eyes as I felt her warm lips collide with mine. Right at that moment, I felt like the time stopped. Both of us were the only things that mattered. This is my first kiss and I'm happy that she was my first. I want this moment to last forever. But after a few seconds, she pulled away.

"I like you Yuka. I like you so much." She held my hand, "I want to protect you everyday."

"Senpai.."

"Am I going to fast?"

"No. In fact, I like you too."

Tomu suddenly smiled and hugged me.

"Please don't stop making me fall for you more, Yuka. I like you but I don't like to rush things. I want to know you more."

This is so the best day ever.

"I just want to be with you, Tomu-chan."

She kissed me again and I felt like floating up in the air. Tonight, both of us confessed to each other and will a night that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

-----

The next morning, I woke up next to a sleeping angel. She was hugging me tightly to refrain me from falling out of the bed again. I smiled at the sight in front of me. As we slept together last night, she didn't snore and didn't kick me. She just held me tightly and swore that she'll never let me go. I kissed her forehead and noticed that she stirred a little. She slowly opened her eyes,

"Good morning Tomu."

She quickly pecked my lips and closed her eyes again. I swear, if I wake up from this everyday, I'm going to die from Tomu's cuteness.

"Good morning, butt brain."

She hugged me tighter and inhaled my scent.

"Let's sleep more, okay."

I nodded and closed my eyes. I've never been happier in my life like right now. Both of us are happy right now, I wish we'll be like this forever.

This happiness will last long..or so we thought so.

I was going to put a smut part but I remembered that Yuka's a minor.  :dizzy:
So...that's really inappropriate.  :frustrated:
Tomu's such a good yankee, isn't she? Well, that's just for now.  :hiakhiakhiak:
By the way, this shot is dedicated to my best ol' pal, Jasmin.  :shy1:
Thank you Jas for reading my shots even though they're completely weird to you and thank you for being a good friend!  :on woohoo:

I guess I'll be writing a WMatsui fic next. I'm so deprived.  :on blackhole:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:42:41 PM by p-o-p-e-y-oppa »

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
[ya know... even though I'm trying to go into silent reader mode for a bit so I don't spend too much time on the comp. when school starts... well, yeah... this is so good that I just have to comment]

TanoTomu... my heart is doki doki...

SInce most writers don't write the new gen pairings(TanoTomu, JuRicchan, etc) it's hard to find fics like this... but it's so great!!
(don't know their character's that much... as I don't really know the new gen...)
yeah... so awesome... What'll happen next... making me really anxious

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Oho...Tomu is a yankee..Um..Honestly...
-I...I don't really know them at all..Haha??~
-But i'll check them out later on...Heeh~
-Because i feel awesome reading your fic!!~
-Lol anyway, those moments are so cute!!~
-I totally like it very much...Sad past of the Yankee!!~

>Can't wait for the next one though maybe i'll end up lurking...Maybe!!~ Lol..

Offline Kazumiyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 人こんにちは!|・ω・`) 私は主に恥ずかしがり屋ですが。(*ノωノ)
Great fanfic! TanoTomu fanfics are pretty rare to find. (°◇°;)
Keep up the amazing work! (●´∀`●)

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
Re: [Scribbles] UPDATED! 9/1/13 (WMatsui multi shot) Designed to Love
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2013, 03:58:49 AM »
WARNING: Explicit langauge. Lots of cursing. Enjoy~!

Designed to Love

"This is wrong again! Matsui Jurina, what the hell is wrong with you? 2 years here on the job and yet you can't do a simple sketch? Jesus Christ."

"I'm sorry, Matsui-san." 

My boss slammed my sketch work on the table, sending fears in my veins. I've always been scared of my boss. She was always this strict, stubborn bitch that no one liked here in the office. But I beg to differ. I don't hate her. Because I can't see the reason to hate her. Yeah, she's despicable sometimes but holding a grudge on a person is something I can't handle.

To be honest, I even have a big crush on her. And I don't even know why.

Her name's Matsui Rena. Her eyes are big and alluring. Her hair's black as coal, her body's so sexy as like Beyonce's but her attitude's as rusty as a nail. She's the daughter of the late founder of the company, Matsui Yoshiro. They said she graduated from a prestigious school abroad. And when her father died, she took over the business at a young age. She's a classic bossy bitch. Even I, admit that Rena-san is such a big bratenella. Everyone in the office hates her attitude towards her employees. She's strict, demanding and very hard to please. When she interviewed me before, she sent me the familiar fears that I can feel now. But you know, no person is born bad. So there must have been something that made her build this hard catalyst around her.

Matsui-san's loud steps woke my mind up as I watched her walk back and forth in front of me.

"When I hired you, I remember reading in your resume that you are from the University of Tokyo and is a major in graphic designing."

My boss kept her glare while she sat on her chair. I saw my sketch was already ripped apart from the impact.

"I hired you because you are from a good school and you have great credentials. And from what I can tell, you are an outstanding worker."

She took my already ripped sketch and handed it to me. I kept my eyes down. I don't want to anger her anymore. Gee, I'm such a disappointment.

"I want this done PROPERLY tomorrow. I wanna see this on my desk earlier than 7am or else you're fired. I don't want to regret that I hired you but you're making me. Okay you're dismissed. I don't wanna see your pathetic face anymore."

I immediately looked up to her. I don't want to be fired. I really don't. I tried to beg with my eyes but she didn't even look at me.

"I'm still sorry Matsui-san."

I bowed one last time to her and got out of the office. I grabbed my things and I sighed as I walked down the hallways. My chance of getting fired is increasing once again.

What a great morning indeed. Ugh.

Hi. My name's Matsui Jurina. I know, Rena and I have the same name but I swear, we are not related. I work as a graphic designer here in Reichi designing company. I'm 24 years old. I love puppies and I love sketching things. I also wear glasses and have a boyish fashion. I graduated from the University of Tokyo and majored in Graphic Designing. I started working here 2 years ago when I was recommended by my best friend Furukawa Airi who used to work here. She worked here for her on the job training and continued working here till she got a better opportunity in another company.

I was supposed to work abroad but Airi, who didn't want me to go away, took me in and recommended me to work here. Airi's my senior in college. She's 2 years older than me. I met her during a university fair when she danced in front of me as a dare. Due to shock, I smacked her with my book and she fainted. And yeah, the rest is history.

When I told Airi about my work conditions and stuff, she told me to resign already. But I got attached to my job and Matsui-san. I don't know why but I just want to stay here.

While I was walking down the hall, I saw Mayu heading towards me. Watanabe Mayu is a comic illustrator that works here also. She's also one of my friends here in the company. You see, I'm a goody good two shoes girl. And she has the same personality as mine so we grew close to each other. Both of us are big nerds too. She waved at me and of course, I waved back.

"Hey Jurina."

"Hey Mayu."

She looked at my back to see where I came from. She smirked at me and said,

"You're from Matsui-san's office..I'm guessing she shouted at you again."

I smiled and nodded. Everyone in the office knows Matsui-san too well. And almost everyone hates her. Perhaps, there are just a few people who understands Rena.

"Well, Jurina, if you're already done with her. You should just resign."

I scratched my head. Resigning isn't really a way.

"Heh, yeah. When I'm already done, I will."

Mayu patted my shoulder. She seemed so concerned about me.

"How about we just go to lunch together?"

"Nah..I'll pass. I'll be timing off already. I have to finish what she wants me to do and Airi and I will be meeting after for lunch."

Mayu nodded,

"Good luck Ju-chan."

I smiled at her and then proceeded to the elevator and went to meet Airi.

-----

It's 12:30 already and yet Airi's not here. Ugh. I'm here at the company's cafeteria. It's not that big since there are just few employees. The canteen's painted with bright orange paint that will make your eyes bleed. Well, my eyes do. I don't know about them. I have no idea why they painted it that way. The designs are weird and what's ironic is that this company's a designing company.

By the way where is she? I'm so hungry already. The hamburger's already seducing me. Airi..where are you?!

"Jurina!"

Finally! Airi's running towards me. She's carrying her big drawing board again. It must've been heavy.

"Airi! What took you so long?"

Airi took a sit beside me and panted. She seemed to be running long.

Airi's company is just around the block. She resigned from the company when someone from her current company offered her a high position. Of course, Airi wants to have more opportunities so she took the job and now she's stable and has a high salary.

"I'm sorry! My boss was frantic this morning. He kept on bugging me to finish the designs already so I finished them before I took off."

"Oh. It's okay. I understand. Let's eat now."

Airi happily nodded and took my order. She went to get our foods. While she was still away, I kept thinking about my sketch. The project was just too hard to do. I don't even know how to start with it. The only thing I know is that it's a condominium unit design that Matsui-san wants to get done in able impress the investors. I got my ripped sketch from my backpack and looked at it. It's a complete mess now.

I didn't notice that Airi has already come back until she grabbed my sketch. She looked at it for about a minute, and then gave me a weird look.

"Kid, you do architecture now?"

"Erm..yeah."

Rena-san knew that I wasn't an interior designer. Maybe she has something up in her sleeves.

"Jurina, this is unfair. You're a graphic designer. You shouldn't be doing an architectural design."

"I know. But I guess she wanted me to challenge or something."

Airi rolled her eyes and smacked my head.

"Wake up Matsui! Rena's obviously finding reasons to fire you and this is it. She's making you work on a project that's not even your expertise!"

I leaned back on my chair and scratched my head. Airi's right and I knew it even before she told me. I'm just being a stupid ass nice girl. I don't want to think about it so I grabbed my hamburger and started to munch on it. Airi sighed and didn't talk anymore. She ate her lunch too. Whenever I don't want to talk anymore, I just put on my silent mode and my friends would understand. Plus, this isn't the first time that Rena made me do a work that is completely unrelated to why I was hired.

Sometimes, I'm too kind that people abuse it. Before I worked on this current project, I became Rena-san's personal assistant when investors from abroad arrived. I can speak decent English so I assisted the investors.

The thing is that, Rena should have hired someone who can work as a translator. But because she asked me a favor, I agreed and in the end, it became a burden to me. I was too kind. But I don't regret working alongside Rena-san though. As long as I see her, I can feel happiness. And I'm happy that I helped her.

Ever since I kept quiet, Airi didn't talk either. We went home without anyone muttering a word. And while we're at the bus, Airi kept herself busy by sketching some random things on her tablet.

The bus stops at our stop and both of us got off. Airi and I live in the same apartment in downtown Nagoya. Our apartment is small but fits us perfectly. When Airi graduated, she still lived with her parents and she felt like she can't be independent unless she lives in a different house on her own. So after my graduation, we both agreed to lease an apartment then split the rent since we immediately got jobs. 

"Tadaima!"

"Airiiiii~!"

A girl jumped at Airi and hugged her tightly. She even dropped her drawing board as she hugged the girl back. We gave this girl a spare key so I'm not surprised that she's here.

"Hi Churi! I can see you're really glad to see me."

This is Takayanagi Akane but everyone calls her Churi. She's a bird expert in a nearby zoo and also Airin's girlfriend. Like us, Akane also graduated in the University of Tokyo with a degree in Biology. Airi and her met way way beyond I met Airi. Airi had a comic strip in our school newspaper before and she used birds as characters. Reading the strip, Akane grew fascinations about Airi's drawings which she found so cute. Then the two of them met due to mutual friends and became friends. Both of them have the same age so I'm kind of like their child. The two girls have been friends for 5 years and been together for 3 years already. I remember then that if I haven't pushed and forced Airi to confess, she wouldn't because she's afraid to ruin their friendship. As expected, Airi's so thankful to me because she said she got the right woman now.

Airi kissed Akane's cheek and brought her down. Akane waved at me and I smiled. Sometimes, this girl is so hyper. She really fits with Airi. 

"Wait, you don't have work today?"

Airi asked. Churi works at the zoo from 6am to 3pm. But now it's just 1:30. I wonder why she's home.

"Oh, the zoo's having a renovation this week. So, everyone's having a week off!"

Akane's one energetic girl. She's so hyper. Well, who won't be excited when you have work off for a week, right?

"Great. I'll take you out tonight then. I've got nothing else to do."

Akane grinned widely and hugged her girlfriend. Airi's been busy for so many weeks and this will be the first time that they'll be going out.

As for me, I celebrated a little inside. I have the sketch to do right? And without these two noisy people, I can work fine. Churi doesn't live here but she sleeps here whenever she and Airi make the walls omit sounds. It creeps me out whenever they do that. They're so noisy! I'm all like "keep it down, let me sleep". Tsk. Maybe this is the effect of being single since birth. I liked girls when I was still in high school but never bothered with my feelings. But I guess my gender's a taboo. Hence, I wasn't surprised when Airi turned out to be lesbian. Everything about her shouts gay.

I went to my room to take a quick shower and to change my clothes. Turns out, I ran out of pajamas so I have to wear boxers. Sigh. I guess I'm a guy after all.

As I went out of my room, the couple's already gone. I saw a note in the fridge saying,

Kid,

Good luck on your project!
I'll buy you gummy bears, don't worry.

-Airin xoxo

I chuckled. Airin's such a great friend. She's like a big sister to me. I'm so thankful to have her as a friend. She helped me a lot and I don't know how to repay her. Maybe one day, I will.

I grabbed my backpack and got all my tools. I stared at my sketch and tried to make adjustments. I looked at the clock, it's 2:00.

"I can do this. I can do this!"

I motivated myself and started working on this project.

-----

Wait.

Where am I?

"Jurina-chaaaaan!"

A voice is calling me. I looked around but I saw no one. Everything's white and I'm all alone. Where the hell am I?

Then a giant pencil appears.

"Run Jurina Run!"

The giant pencil ran after me as I ran fast. I tried to hide but there's nothing that I can hide from, I tried to run faster but this seems endless. The giant pencil got closer and closer.

Then the giant pencil grabbed the hem of my skirt and pulled me up,

"AHHH DON'T EAT ME!"

The pencil opened it's mouth and..

"Jurina wake up!"

Someone nudged me hard.

"Huh?!"

Everything was just a dream. Well, of course it was. There's no such thing as a giant pencil.

"Jurina, you've been squirming a lot."

I looked up to see Airi, with Akane on her back. Airi gave Akane a piggyback. I rubbed my eyes to have a better vision of the two and grabbed my glasses. Gee, I fell asleep. 

"Oh, welcome back."

Akane ruffled my hair and said,

"You're already sleeping. Are you finished already?"

I felt my mind went on panic. I looked at my drawing board immediately and saw only a blank paper. I grabbed my watch and it's already 11:15.

"Fuck."

Airi and Akane leaned in to see what I have accomplished but ended up looking at a blank paper. Akane got off Airi's back and handed me my gummy bears. I happily accepted them and ate. Airi sighed and said,

"You know Jurina, we left at 2:00. And we came back at 11. For almost 9 hours, you've been just sleeping?"

Airi smacked my head again. I can see the disappointment in her eyes. But I came back on munching my gummy bears. At least the bears love me.

"You are so getting fired tomorrow."

Airi's right. I am so getting fired. But I can stay up the whole night doing this project. It doesn't matter if I'll look like a zombie tomorrow. I'll just get this job done!

"No, I am not. Since I already slept, I'll finish this tonight."

Airi chuckled sarcastically.

"Oh please, Matsui. When was the last time you finished a project overnight?"

Fuck.

I don't want to remember that.

You see, when we were in college, there was this strict professor that doesn't accept projects that are passed beyond deadline. I remember him saying "DEADLINE IS DEADLINE!". But one time, I was so busy with Finals coming up so I did the project overnight and it came out looking ugly. But I passed it anyway to meet the deadline. As expected, I got an F.

I so don't want that to happen again.

Airi patted my shoulders and handed me my pencil. Shit, I can remember the giant pencil dream. It seems childish but it was scary to me. I looked up to her and saw her flaming eyes,

"Start NOW."

Sometimes, Airi's my mom, my sister and even my dad. I nodded and started. I hope I can do good tonight.

-----

*draw draw* *erase erase*

"YATTA!"

FINALLY! After 6 hours, I finished the sketch!

"YES!! Sleep is for the weak!!"

I looked proudly at what I've finished and grinned at it. It's already 5am. 2 more hours and Rena-san will be happy.

I danced and sang, celebrating my victory. The sketch looked awesome that I wanna marry it. But I guess my dancing and singing woke Akane up. She went out of the room and looked at me.

"You're still awake?"

She rubbed her eyes as she walked to the kitchen. She's wearing one of Airi's Spongebob Squarepants pajamas. She yawned widely and got herself a glass of water.

"Well, I just finished working on this."

I proudly beemed as I let her take a look on what I've done. This is something I can be proud of, finally. She observed it for a few moments and nodded.

"I'm not into designing but it's really good Jurina. Great job."

Thought so.

"Anyways, why are you so up early?"

She smirked at me.

"Oh. I'm going to prepare breakfast for Airi. You know, she gave me a good time last night."

Oh that smirk means something sexual. Ugh. I was lucky they weren't too loud last night. You have no idea what it's like when they're so wild and so loud. My goodness.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Hey, might as well cook some for me too."

"Sure, Ju-chan."

She went back to the kitchen and I went to my room. I'm planning to at least sleep for 1 hour. I'm so tired. My eyes are tired. My fingers are tired. My mind's tired.

Matsui Jurina is tired.

Airi and I's apartment has 2 bedroom. Each one for us. Her's is bigger than mine but I don't mind. She has a girlfriend anyway so I guess she really needs a bigger one.

I plopped down on my bed and set my alarm for 6:00. I'll just borrow Airi's car for today since I guess she won't be going to office because of Akane.

"Ahhhh zzzzzzzzzzz....."

-----

*ring ring ring ring*

Ugh.

I snoozed my alarm clock once again.

"Fucking noisy."

Then I realized..

"Oh my God."

I quickly sat up and looked at the time,

6:30.

"Fuck, I overslept!"

I immediately hit the showers and changed my clothes. I rushed onto the kitchen finding the the lovebirds feeding each other. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed one pancake and ate it. I got my sketch and put it in a safe container.

"Furukawa! Can I borrow your car?"

Airi nodded and said,

"Yeah sure. But it's on the shop. Remember? That's why we took the bus together."

I facepalmed myself as I awfully forgot. I tried to think of other ways to get to the office on time. If I take the bus, it'll take 30 minutes. But I'm still gonna be late. If I...ugh they're doing it again.

"Airi, you are my prince charming. I love youu~"

"Churi, you're my bird--"

"Shut up!"

I angrily screamed.

"Jurina, are you jealous?"

"No."

I squinted my eyebrows and turned my back on them. I heard Airi chuckling.

"Why don't you just impress Rena with your sketch so you can have a lovey-dovey mate?"

"Fuck you."

Airi laughed and stood up. She handed me a coffee.

"Calm down kid. Now get going, okay?"

I took the coffee and stormed out of the apartment with my things. Sometimes, couples are so irritating. I can't seem myself doing those kind of things when I already have a girlfriend.

"I'm just going to take a cab." I muttered to myself and hailed a taxi.

-----

I arrived at the office at 7:15. Still late. I glanced at the front building and saw Rena-san's car already parked. I hurried to the elevator while drinking the coffee Airi gave. I didn't bring the mug, if that's what you're thinking. Each day, there's a coffee delivery that arrives at our apartment so, the coffee's in a plastic cup.

The elevator dinged and I quickly ran out of the elevator. I saw that almost everyone's here already. Some of them are chatting and some are working already. I saw Mayu by the hallway and smiled at her. I saw her mouthing, "double time!" I nodded and ran with my coffee.

Rena-san's office is at the farthest in the floor so I ran quickly. I entered her office but..

..I tripped on a cable wire near the door...

..The coffee I was drinking..

..Flew..

..Onto Rena-san's desk..

..Hot coffee flying..

I'm so fucked.

The coffee splattered on Rena-san's table and all her papers and documents became wet with the coffee. Her eyes were flaming mad and she shouted.

"MATSUI JURINA! YOU ARE FIRED!!"

Oh no.

TBC.

Oh no, indeed Jurina.  :sweat:

I imagine Rena being like this when the coffee was spilled.  :scolding:

Anyway, this will take a few chapters to finish, I guess. I'm so busy nowadays that I write for one week.  :fainted:

Stay tuned anyway.  :nya:

Comment below and I'll give you a free coffee  :on ksweat:

See you soon!  :mon closeup:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:09:43 AM by p-o-p-e-y-oppa »

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2013, 04:27:55 AM »
Oh my my
Juri chan too much bad luck
Wonder how it becam wmatsui if rena fired jurina and always mad at her gezz

Wanna the next chapter pwis pwis

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2013, 04:49:05 AM »
whahhahaha this is so funny!xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

contiiii pls!!!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2013, 06:45:07 AM »
Funny story there...

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next?

Thank you for the OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2013, 01:12:10 PM »
Why is Rena like this.
What happened to her.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2013, 03:25:46 PM »
you don't know how much i want the next update now hehehe
jurina definitely got fired!! rena was so mad mad mad ma ma ma mad mad madness~
why why jurina chan? why you're not finishing your drink on your cab?? gwaad what kind of bad luck in you

rena need to be tamed by jurina hehehe but how?? if juri chan really got fired her chance to close with her boss is zero

hope some miracle happen to jurina hehehe

next next next update 

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2013, 02:59:28 AM »
Come on Juju you can win Rena's heart

thanks
continue Asap!

please! ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2013, 04:16:08 AM »
aww poor juju

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2013, 11:37:21 AM »
LOL

I like the title

"designed to love"

Like jurina designing her love to rena,and hoping rena like or accept her design...lol so romantic

Need the next update,euuu... Who's not mad if your precious paper work became wet LOL

Jurina is kind person,hope it could tamed the wild rena LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Musou Jidai